Cognitive Dissonance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiran,

I would suggest sticking with what you have now for a total of 3 months. Quitting before you reach the best place with these would not be advisable imo.

XO Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

solar plexus war

Grace:
      Would you be able to take a minute to decribe the sensations you experienced concerning: in the area of my solar plexus a war was breaking loose

I had an intense solar plexus experience a afew years ago and am trying to get some idea of what was going on.

Thanks
      Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
        Kiran,

I would suggest sticking with what you have now for a total of 3 months. Quitting before you reach the best place with these would not be advisable imo.

XO Jessica

thanks, Jessica.
        You're right - sticking to them for three months will help work things out.
        Kiran

Comment

I think I am probably the queen of cognitive dissonance. Every time I think it is always gonna feel bad, but every time I find my way out.

I know how you feel.

Comment

This is Great info for Everyone using PATHS!
            Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

anxiety and blah

Hi folks
              I am new to this forum. I was ready to download a big, whiny message about my challenges so far on PATHS, but reading your posts have been very helpful.
              I have been using the Confidence, happy, anxiety modules for 45 days, and have been in a foggy, apathetic, high anxiety state ever since. I have increased my Spirulina and water substantially. I must pee every 15 minutes, which is a bit annoying. Any way, I was beginning to think that the modules have backfired on me, and actually stirred up my belief system for the worse. My fear is that it has now caused the good stuff I had to go away. I was thinking of quitting. After reviewing these comments, it seems that most people agree that
              this is my sub conscious fighting against the new messages that are trying to take over. That certainly makes sense to me. I just hope that the new messages "win", because the old stuff is very stubborn and powerful.

Does anyone have a sense of how long this icky feeling will last? i found out a few days ago that they loaded my modules incorrectly, and I am now starting over. How many weeks of cognitive dissonance do you think I will endure, before my mood starts turning a corner. After 15 years of searching through every imaginable self help program, book, etc..., I am excited by the possibilities of changing my old belief systems, and ridding myself of that fear that has held me back in so many ways.

Can anyone offer a glimpse of their success story, to remind me that this technology really works, and I'm not just chasing the next new thing.

Thanks for all of your insight. Reading this has been inspirational

Phil

Comment

Hi Phil,

I am glad you decided to keep with it! I have heard dozens of peoples stories who have gone through the "icky" cog dis and they all come out happier and healthier on the other side. There is no set period of time that it will last. It really depends on how ingrained the habits are that you are trying to change.

Here is a link to Rin's thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...onth-mark.html

She has been using Paths for quite a while and is good at keeping everyone here up on her experience.

Good luck!
                Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Helpful Tips...

Hi Phil!

It might not be just the cog dis from PATHS that is causing you the symptoms you are experiencing. The incredibly powerful solar flares that are erupting almost on a daily basis, coupled with the current, very wild planetary energies, also cause similar symptoms. I have discovered a few techniques that work beautifully in keeping the emotional and physical balance. Do keep drinking plenty of that fresh water with perhaps little squeeze of lemon and instead of getting irritated about those necessary, 15 minute bathroom visits , try to feel gratitude that you have a nice, handy bathroom to visit!
                  When you feel overly anxious or fearful, try breathing through it...Deep, rhythmic breaths....Ahhhhh....Yeah...this really works quickly to alleviate that unpleasant anxiety.

Do you practice meditation? Can't recommend it enough for a plethora of reasons... Just get still and silent and breathe consciously... 10 minutes a day is great, but if you can do more, even better!

Get out in nature as often as you can and stick your finger in the earth if possible...this is a great grounding experience. I'm having a wee bit of difficulty doing this right now as my New England landscape is still covered with snow , but just getting out there is pure magic!

Try to eat as many fresh fruits and veggies and if possible, go lightly on any food that at one time had consciousness. If you DO consume any fish, poultry or meat, don't feel guilty and be sure to send it love and gratitude for the nourishment it graces your precious body with.

One last tip... Sun Baths! Turn your face to the sun for 15 minutes a day...does not have to be all at once...5 minutes here and there is fine, but you NEED that sunlight BIG TIME!

Hope these little tips help you get through it quickly, Phil, and I wish you much delight as you eperience the wonderful transformations with your PATHS modules!

Pamela
                  My PATHS Website
                  My Art Website
                  My Paintings As Prints
                  My Facebook

Comment

Hi! Those are great suggestions for anyone Pamela! Thanks!
                    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
                    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Working...
                    X