Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series Wound Bifilar Coil a Doorway for Dielectric Influx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comparing bifilar in a toroidal arrangement for influx of dielectric at first appears to be a shorted capacitor. As strange as it sounds an increase in brightness could mean that it helps facilitate dielectric current when the frequency is found. When the magnets are added a similar increase current suggests higher permeability facilitates.

Something about use of variable capacitor adjustment interaction possibly relates to spatial coherence where zones of dielectric concentration are tapped.

In the bifilar pancake coil excited with low frequency (less than 20 hertz ) the movement of flux traverses from center of the coil to outer circumference and back however at a certain frequency a compass has been known to rotate sort of. I think at an instant in time 2 points are straight and 3 points can produce a circular motion.
    Because of the flux traverses from small diameter to the larger diameter the wave over one cycle gives spectra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFowJ-SqEi8.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-01-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
      Good Labor Day to All,
      Thanks Mike for the post #28 and the links. I used the circuit experiment he did with the coil spikes to light the LED.

I built a small version not as Naudin did(good link Matthew) with the wires laying flat, but rather with the doubled wire placed on its side. I used door bell brown wire with the two solid wires inside. I tried the flat lay down approach with little success.

So I tried the Tesla Research Group way and as the switch was closed and opened there was good high flashes on the LED.
      AA battery = .5 vdc
      LED is christmas light needs 3 vdc to lite
      1.2 amps drawn from almost dead battery at each flash ?
      When testing for capacitance was high as 1000 or higher at flashes? The faster I moved the switch the higher all readings were.

Question, did the coil produce that amount of current or a dead battery?

So really amazed to observe this. As Turion stated, I believe that a very particular coil will be the answer to cause looped systems, motor/generators, and such to be real.

have a good holiday,
      wantomake
      Wantomake,
      Were you using straight or pulsed DC or AC?
      The swbf coil won't produce its effect using straight DC. I know it does with pulsed DC; not sure about AC.
      Bob

Comment

pulsed dc

Bob,
        I'm using a simple 555 timer with a relay to "pulse" I guess at fast on-off intervals and use a LED or supercap in parallel to the coil. All is DC power. The cap seems to work better and produces more amps. Strange but interesting.

I want to find the effects I mentioned in earlier post with the "Lockridge device" and the theory of using a trifilar (?) coil wrapped with a large copper capacitor. This large coil was placed around the case of the motor/generator. This believe is what increased the output of the device to an amount to power the motor.

Sorry that's another old thread that has died a long time ago,
        wantomake
        Last edited by wantomake; 09-01-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
          comparing bifilar in a toroidal arrangement for influx of dielectric at first appears to be a shorted capacitor. As strange as it sounds an increase in brightness could mean that it helps facilitate dielectric current when the frequency is found. When the magnets are added a similar increase current suggests higher permeability facilitates.

Something about use of variable capacitor adjustment interaction possibly relates to spatial coherence where zones of dielectric concentration are tapped.

In the bifilar pancake coil excited with low frequency (less than 20 hertz ) the movement of flux traverses from center of the coil to outer circumference and back however at a certain frequency a compass has been known to rotate sort of. I think at an instant in time 2 points are straight and 3 points can produce a circular motion.
          Because of the flux traverses from small diameter to the larger diameter the wave over one cycle gives spectra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFowJ-SqEi8.
          Hi Mikrovolt
          I agree with you about tapping zones of dielectric concentration. I think this is one area of the swbifi coil's properties that has little public disclosure. But yes, if we understand bemf as coming from outside the coil (the dielectric), then it only makes sense that 2 opposing windings are going to concentrate the dielectric's interaction with the coil.

I have seen some very brief disclosures about radiant being heavily concentrated in the centre of a pulsed air core single wind coil. Looking at it now, perhaps radiant really wasn't the right terminology. Rather, it may have been more accurately described as dielectric concentration. What you say about the swbifi coil seems to make sense to me in light of this.

I don't know much about varying frequencies with this coil, but I suspect it does a lot of strange things that again, are not well understood because they're likely not widely disclosed.

Your link to Larskro's video is one of my favourites. I always thought what he was doing had a lot to do with magnetic saturation of the toroid, however analyzing it from the perspective you've described makes it even more intriguing.

Thanks for the informative post.
          Bob

Comment

Good Labor Day to All,
            Thanks Mike for the post #28 and the links. I used the circuit experiment he did with the coil spikes to light the LED.

I built a small version not as Naudin did(good link Matthew) with the wires laying flat, but rather with the doubled wire placed on its side. I used door bell brown wire with the two solid wires inside. I tried the flat lay down approach with little success.

So I tried the Tesla Research Group way and as the switch was closed and opened there was good high flashes on the LED.
            AA battery = .5 vdc
            When testing for capacitance was high as 1000 or higher at flashes? The faster I moved the switch the higher all readings were.

So really amazed to observe this. As Turion stated, I believe that a very particular coil will be the answer to cause looped systems, motor/generators, and such to be real.

have a good holiday,
            wantomake
            Wantomake,
            I can't help but wonder if your battery was actually acting like an antenna, drawing the energy of the dielectric into the system due to the circuit's pulsing action. I think the almost dead battery is a kind of testament to this idea that the power has to be coming from outside. I believe there are others in this forum who'd share this view with their setups.
            Thanks for sharing this. The dielectric seems to have good reflexes. When you poke her, she seems to kick back. And when you keep poking her in just the right way, she keeps on kickin'.

But there's something else that also happens thru this process. The battery (and sometimes capacitor) cohering the dielectric's energy into the system becomes conditioned so that each time it is used, it responds more readily to the dielectric. How many times have we heard about conditioning batteries to this end? Dave (Turion) and Matt Jones could tell us a thing or two about that. We see similar things with the Joe Cell, which gets a kind of fine white coating enabling it to more easily cohere dielectric energy.

Thanks for sharing your findings.
            Bob

Comment

Good Labor Day to All,

AA battery = .5 vdc

have a good holiday,
              wantomake
              The thing about the GeGene is the coil partially accumulates from all the induction in the circuit. I had stoves, one was smaller(1200 watts) and had only 3 inductors besides the main plate. It had just slightly higher output than input on resistive loads.
              The other stove was much bigger (1800 watts) and had total of about 9 inductors. It almost doubled its output. One of the chokes on the board is more of a coil the rest are standard chokes.
              So if you model it you can start to look at the flux density created from all the inductors. Thats how I came to the conclusion the Bifiliar was accumulating.
              The experiment I wanted to run but never could scrape up the cash, was to use all coil type chokes on the board, replace the toroids and measure the output. Maybe even build a custom driver to drive the plate coil and use the most amount of focused induction possible to pass the current (IE U shaped inductors).

Point being is if you can just add broadcasting to multiply accumulation well, power isn't to hard to amplify. It might end up changing form though and not useful for everything. Or maybe not..

Matt

Comment

Bifilar Accumlating

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                if you model it you can start to look at the flux density created from all the inductors. Thats how I came to the conclusion the Bifiliar was accumulating.
                We had the same assumption with Gegene tests. You needed to have many tesla bifilar pancakes to really see results and accumulate everything around the main coil.

I've often thought having a wider bifilar pancake could solve this. Perhaps make it out of something like this.
                Amazon.com: Sewell Direct SW-29821 16 AWG 2 Conductor 100-Feet Super Flat Adhesive Speaker Wire, White: Electronics

What becomes interesting with wider wire, you increase capacitance to neutralize the self induction further. This begins to make you think that we are more about capturing energy orthogonally (longitudinally).

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by jerdee View Post
                  We had the same assumption with Gegene tests. You needed to have many tesla bifilar pancakes to really see results and accumulate everything around the main coil.

I've often thought having a wider bifilar pancake could solve this. Perhaps make it out of something like this.
                  Amazon.com: Sewell Direct SW-29821 16 AWG 2 Conductor 100-Feet Super Flat Adhesive Speaker Wire, White: Electronics

What becomes interesting with wider wire, you increase capacitance to neutralize the self induction further. This begins to make you think that we are more about capturing energy orthogonally (longitudinally).

Jeremy
                  Good to here from ya bud... Been a while.

I used Litz wire. The biggest one I built was 100 strands of 30 AWG coiled 18 times, 9 on each side. I tested it several different ways and tried to get it to self induct and it didn't store anything detectable although it had a Henry count. Can't remember what it was though. It pored out almost 3800 watts through a resistive load. The stove ran like 1850 +- watts or something.

I wish I had the time to build a 6 footer. It would be neat to see what came out from the environment.

Matt

Comment

As always, great to hear from you as well. Call me some time to catch up.

Yes, litz makes more sense. Higher the freq., skin effect becomes important... more surface area is needed.

If my memory serves me right, 30 awg is good up to 10khz. My stove, is putting out around 35khz. So strands of 33 awg might be best.

6ft, wow... would be nice to try. I was only stacking bifilar at same size of standard pancake. Does the diameter play a huge factor past the diameter of the standard pancake? There should still be energy to accumulate above first bifilar.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by jerdee View Post
                      As always, great to hear from you as well. Call me some time to catch up.

Yes, litz makes more sense. Higher the freq., skin effect becomes important... more surface area is needed.

If my memory serves me right, 30 awg is good up to 10khz. My stove, is putting out around 35khz. So strands of 33 awg might be best.

6ft, wow... would be nice to try. I was only stacking bifilar at same size of standard pancake. Does the diameter play a huge factor past the diameter of the standard pancake? There should still be energy to accumulate above first bifilar.

JB
                      Actually I stacked them once and the second bifiliar on top registered voltage but did not produce significant current when the first one was under load. Might have been impedance issues as both coils weren't identical. But I expected something.

The bottom portion of the main coil on the stove has ferrite bars on it and I could get nothing from underneath. Stove Coils without the ferrite would not produce even when they equaled the winding that comes stock. So as far as the broadcasting portion goes it has to be focused with balun's or it disperses to quickly. But for receiving the ferrite blocks, block the incoming magnetic field reducing the output.

In fact they may have been the key to it all, the focusing part. I tested self inductive coils like on the stove as receivers and they put out also but not as good and the output was harder to manage as the voltage went to higher level.

Wider Non self inductive coils didn't seen to make a difference except they stepped up the voltage, because more windings. Makes sense though cause the output was focused.
                      The gap between the wire made a big difference in the load quality. If the gap was small and the wires close the machine would act as if it had a real large load, often shutting down or running the watts up despite the setting.

With wide gap the coupling between the 2 would cause loss.

But no matter which wire size I used if the gap was equal with the wire you would see a gain in power. So the gap was important, not sure why though.

I wish I had more time for it, its one of the most promising things I have seen as far as usable power levels. Especially now that I am farming full time. Some low cost HPS bulbs would be great in the green house during winter. Heating elements as well.

Matt

Comment

Bifilar impedance matching.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        No matter which wire size I used if the gap was equal with the wire you would see a gain in power. So the gap was important, not sure why though.Matt
                        This is great news! The spacing between the two bifilar windings seems to have a perfect coupling of inductance and capacitance. Almost as it if the two windings are spaced and tuned, similar to tuning a tank circuit. So it's possible that the equal spacing of the windings allows impedance matching with load! Excellent find Matt.

JB
                        Last edited by jerdee; 09-02-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

mix technology

Hey Bob,
                          Yes, I agree. I've witnessed the aether at work first hand. I followed the 3BGS thread for a while and posted a YouTube video (skyflight1able) of the dead battery opening and closing doors to the aether. It made a real believer out of me.

Tried the Imhotep radiant relay battery charger last night. Very surprised the radiant energy this small coil collected to charge a battery. I want to try to use this setup with a Tesla pancake coil to see how much will be generated or collected.

Will need to wind the coil a specific way to get the same circuit set-up.

wantomake

Comment

Trifilar

Quote from Farmhand:

3) "A trifilar wound then series connected coil would have less potential
                            between it's adjacent turns than a bifilar wound then series connected coil, I think".

Trifilar's are pretty cool, but the third wire needs a fourth to connect in series with to maximize the magnetic field like Skycollection demonstrates.

Bedini's patent shows a Trifilar in his circuit with one trigger one power and one output coil on the same solenoid spool.

Igor Moroz demonstrates a a Trifilar configuration with series bifilar power coil coupled with one output wrap.

That about covers the permutations. The third wire in series dosen't help!
                            Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-03-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                              Quote from Farmhand:

3) "A trifilar wound then series connected coil would have less potential
                              between it's adjacent turns than a bifilar wound then series connected coil, I think".

Trifilar's are pretty cool, but the third wire needs a fourth to connect in series with to maximize the magnetic field like Skycollection demonstrates.

Bedini's patent shows a Trifilar in his circuit with one trigger one power and one output coil on the same solenoid spool.

Igor Moroz demonstrates a a Trifilar configuration with series bifilar power coil coupled with one output wrap.

That about covers the permutations. The third wire in series dosen't help!
                              Hi Allen
                              Thanks for your post. I thought Stupify12 made an important distinction about the swbifi coil in that thread, specifying that the patent's reference to self-induction is another way of saying CEMF. As you know, he went on to clarify that the swbifi coil's windings don't cancel magnetic fields, but rather neutralize them between windings. As I've said above, I feel that there is something at play in this mechanism of neutralizing self-inductance that amounts to perhaps an intensified interaction with the dielectric medium because of this opposing coil arrangement. Stupify12's statement is worth quoting in this regard, I think:
                              Additional info: The Tesla Transmitter and Reciever is a Bifilar Coil when the two Tuned Coils are place near to each other.. Tesla is more into the Capacity of anything on our surrounding, The Tesla Transceiver is working because it is virtually connected with Capacitance of Air and Earth Ground as Dielectric...
                              But yes, it appears that we need even pairs of matched windings to produce that effect. On a bit of a tangent, Groundloop on OU stated that he believed that twisted multifilar windings (I'm assuming parallel) produced better capacitive coupling (between windings), but that's a bit of a different animal coil-wise.

I guess for me then, the question is how do we use coil capacity to harness the dielectric's limitless energy? I think oscillation and resonance are the key, and although this is possible with single strand coils, it would seem easier with a swbifi or caduceus coils. A last thought: Jbignes5 notes that the swbifi coil, in his opinion is also an emitter and receiver as well as accelerator of charges (something I think you've demonstrated as well).
                              I am also of the opinion that the bifilar pancake series connected coil is an accelerator of real charges. Tesla spent some time on the concept of energizing matter to the point that it is accelerated away then if it is aimed at a target it's hit on the target releases the energy based on speed of the excited matter and it's surface area plus if the matter breaks apart that energy is added as well. Tesla really knew what he was talking about. So there are many things bifilar pancakes can be used for.

Lets think about this for a second. Charges can be accelerated in a bifilar pancake coil that is serial connected. That increases the potential by the speed of the movement alone. A diode like effect is created from the geometry of the coils and internal capacitance. A bifilar coil series connected uses both polarities of a source solenoid. The capacitance determines the the direction the diode works in and both polarities enter the coil according to the capacitors polarity. Every capacitor has a polarity and this fact should be applied to the bifilar design as well.
                              Interesting thoughts.
                              Gotta go - housework!
                              Bob

Comment

So are coils doorways for dielectric influx?
                                Yes, if pulsed at resonance.
                                This will be easier with the swbifi and caduceus than the single stranded coil. But all coils have this capability.

What's another name for dielectric influx?
                                I would have to say it's cold electricity.

I don't believe cold electricity is HV AC at high frequency, which exhibits characteristics similar to cold electricity.

We should be able to bring cold electricity into a system/coil with a relatively simple setup.

More later. Grass is cut. Out for groceries.
                                B
                                Last edited by Bob Smith; 09-06-2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X