No announcement yet.

Redox Signaling Molecules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Aaron appreciate your take. And thank you for your info. ASEA may be the short term and shot gun approach , but for long term and holistic, its really only a temp supplement in comparison to whats been done for many conditions through juicing, detox and plant based whole food nutrition(my point). If you take that route you prevent many more disease not treat symptoms.

This is why i beg to differ, i feel people are only on ASEA as they lack the proper diet[education], and this plant based whole food nutrition , juicing detox etc has knocked out more conditions than ASEA could dream of, WHY?

It gives you what you should have (immune balance)plus prevents disease. Supplements are only ever a SUPPLEMENT.

ASEA to me would only ever be short term.This is why i can show you 100's who reversed MANY CONDITIONS including chronic disease through nutrition, and not supplements. To me and others who have done it, its about balancing the immune system, not supplementing it.

regards
    Ash
    Last edited by ashtweth; 04-19-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• diet vs ASEA = apples vs oranges

Ash,

There is nothing short term about ASEA.

You claim ASEA treats symptoms, but that simply isn't true. If you want a healthy heart, you need healthy heart cells. If you want a healthy brain, you need healthy brain cells, etc... rejuvenation - true repair at the FOUNDATIONAL level is what ASEA stimulates. This is actually getting to the source and is far from treating symptoms.

Now, if the origin of their problem is bad diet (which that is not the case with everyone - there are environmental toxins, etc... the list goes on), then I would agree they should change their diet. But if they change their diet and don't use ASEA, they will only have so much benefit. With good diet and ASEA, their body can actually use the nutrients in a way that was never possible until now.

You say you FEEL people are on ASEA that lack the proper diet. But I KNOW this not to be the case from empirical evidence. There are plenty of people that are on incredibly high quality diets and they still take ASEA - and they still get benefits beyond anything nutrition has ever given them. I can assure you that Olympic athletes, triathletes, etc... are on very high quality nutrition and ASEA still takes them where nutrition has never taken them in recorded history. Because of this - this shows that no matter how good of a diet someone is on, the body can only benefit so much from the nutrients.

For example, a local man who is 50 yrs of age has run about 17 triathlons. I can guarantee you he knows what nutrition can do for him and the triathletes he trains. After using ASEA (on top of super nutrition) for about 2 months, he ran a triathlon and took an entire HOUR off his time.

He trained 3 guys who had also run multiple triathlons - all three took an entire hour off their normal times!!! This is completely crazy!

I don't know if you understand what it means to take an hour off of a triathlon for someone that has run 17 of them before hand but it borders on the impossible. Triathletes train for many years and work to shave just minutes off their time - but a WHOLE HOUR??? I don't believe there is anything you can find in any nutritional journal, study, from any holistic doctor, nutritionist, etc... that can show you one single triathlete that has been able to get this kind of performance boost from nutrition - it has never happened.

One of my friends here gave a bottle to a lady running the Wunderwoman Triathlon here. She only took it for 3 days and took 12 minutes off her time! Do you understand the implications of what this is?

Look at Rich Roll - he is considered one of the top 25 most fit men in the world. He and one of his partners created a crazy Ultra Ironman competition - 1 triathlon PER DAY FOR 5 DAYS IN A ROW! That is 5 triathlons - 5 days in a row!!! One on each Hawaiian island. ASEA is what made that possible. He is on one of the most nutritious vegetarian diets imaginable and that kind of diet NEVER allowed him to get these kind of results before ASEA.

ASEA increase the time that it takes an athlete to get to the VT (ventilatory threshold) by up to 12%!!! What that means is that ASEA beats the illegal performance drug benefits by over 300%! And it is 100% non toxic and approved for competitive use. Has any diet or nutrition allowed a human being to accomplish this kind of endurance? The answer is NO.

Anyway, point is you are making many assumptions that have no factual basis. Again, there are plenty of people who are on the best diets you can imagine and ASEA has taken them where no diet has taken them before. To assume that only people on a bad diet are using ASEA is nothing but made up speculation.

Now yes, there are many people that have let themselves go because of bad diet and the ASEA helps them rapidly but for you to compare ASEA to nutrition is comparing apples to oranges.

If you ignore the fact that no matter how good of a diet someone is on, they can never make up for the lack of mitochondria they had when they were younger. This is why ASEA takes people even on the best diets that money or science can come up with, they are able to go where no man has gone before. This is documented, scientifically proven fact.

50% of your dry body weight is estimated to be PURE MITOCHONDRIA - 50%! I weight about 140 pounds - if about 70% is water (98 pounds), that means 42 pounds of me is dry body weight. Half of that is 21 pounds - that means 21 pounds of me is PURE MITOCHONDRIA and by this age, a good percentage of that mitochondria is destroyed as their dna is "naked" and is succeptible to oxidative stress since the superoxides in the mitochondria cannot leave - only the h2o2 really leaves the cell wall. This is the case even for someone on the best diet in the world, they just slow this process down a bit. ASEA gives people the cellular communicators that they need to put those nutritional building blocks to use.

Their cellular efficiency is only so much. With proper diet, the healthy mitochondria they do have can be used more optimally. However, they will forever lack the countless mitochondria that have died over the years even with a good diet. So, ASEA will give someone with a good diet quality of life they never had with just a good diet - fact.

Juicing has knocked out more conditions than ASEA ever could dream of? That is completely misleading.

1. ASEA has been commercially available for only a couple years. How long has juicing been around - thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of year or more? I think you have to be realistic. Look what it does after 5-10 years. It is still comparing applies and oranges though.

2. There are no medical claims for ASEA permitted so you will not see an encyclopedia of results that tens of thousands of people are reporting - but the fact remains, tens of thousands of people are reporting everything you could possibly dream of, literally - and in shorter times than any nutritional regimen has ever given.

3. You forget that the medical research company that originally developed this liquid (before it was stabilized) has been tested for many years and there is a profoundly large compendium of research that has been done on this liquid and ASEA would be breaking the law if they showed this but anyone that can do their due diligence can see a trail of this in the public record to see what it was originally designed to do as well as other applications that are illegal to discuss.

You say: "Supplements are only ever a SUPPLEMENT"

Yes, I agree. But here is one fact you will never be able to get away from... no diet in the world will ever allow you to regain enough mitochondria, which would allow someone to produce the amount of cellular communicators that you can get with ASEA. This is indisputable.

ASEA is NOT a nutritional supplement. It supplements something you cannot get out of food!

Therefore, anyone on ANY diet, including the Gerson Therapy diets, will have to supplement their lack of abundant redox signaling molecules with ASEA if they want the same level of cellular communication efficiency that they had when they had a lot more mitochondria.

Again, yes, ASEA will always be a SUPPLEMENT - one that diet can never and probably will never make obsolete because no diet can ever give the body a boost in redox signaling molecules that are possible with ASEA.

I agree people need a healthy diet, period. You get no argument from me on that. But until you realize that diet alone cannot increase cellular communication efficiency to the levels of what ASEA does, you will continue to compare apples to oranges.

To me it is completely obvious - have a good diet and take ASEA to have not only the nutritional building blocks available but also the cellular communicators to actually use them at an optimum level that has never before been possible.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hi Aaron/ALL

It has limited applications, IMO hey are only specific and not in the general consensus for what the population really need, especially those with no energy, aches etc, maybe athletes, from what i have researched over the last 2 years it cant beat or will never beat the COMPLETE rejuvenation capacity of what juicing, detox and a plant based whole diet has done, that is IMO the best all rounder to spend your money on.

It does not need ASEA to do that and is cheaper.You get an education on what to eat to prevent and treat disease and get more energy. Simple. And its cheaper.

In this point i am not concerned with athletes trying to "redox dope themselves", i am however comparing what the average person would take it for.if your an athlete it will be for different things /different applications and not what i am saying, that's certainly "apples with oranges"

At the end of the day it cant compare to the holistic benefits of what i said. And people who detox and change their diet are happy to feel normal with out ASEA plus just because you "feel " better on ASEA does not mean your body is not getting an unhealthy work out, people can take methamphetamine and dance for 2 days.I personally would look into that.

People feel "crap" again after not taking it for a reason .

If you spend a ridiculous amount on ASEA, then your not going to get better disease TREATMENT/PREVENTION, energy and detox from spending the same money on what i said, this is easily compared and proven. Plus people learn to be able to take control of their health, to spend a lot of money on one drink supplement for this is ludicrous. Again i am talking about the average Joe who has no energy, or aches etc not athletes.

since you are involved in sales of this stuff (i am not selling juicing diet or detox) i feel you have also a vested interest to tell those who take ASEA about the plant based whole food stuff i mentioned. This at the end of the day can do the most benefit for them.

Keep well all
        Regards
        Ash

Comment

• @Ash

Ash,

I agree wholeheartedly with you about the importance of diet. However, you seem to be ignoring anything else I am saying.

You say ASEA has limited application. But the fact of the matter is that diet has limited application because no diet is able to restore an optimum amount of redox signaling molecules - it is completely limited in that respect and is why no matter how good a diet is, it will never be able to REPAIR or REJUVENATE itself at the level that it can if ASEA is taken. This pure biological scientific fact.

General consensus? In 5 years, the science of redox signaling molecules will be as well known around the world as McDonalds or antioxidants. It is a logical fallacy to bring up what the general consensus is in regards to something that only a relatively small sliver of the population are even aware of at this time. In 5-10 years, come back here and we can discuss what the general consensus is - it will be that to get optimum cellular repair, we need nutrients PLUS enough redox signaling molecules so the cells can properly communicate. It will also include light, but that is another topic.

You seriously need to understand that anyone involved with ASEA are legally prohibited from posting most of the benefits they are getting or that others are getting that they share it with. I have quite a bit of access to information and people that actually do use ASEA than anyone not involved with it or who is simply searching online and there is no amount of rejuvenation that juicing can provide that has not been seen with ASEA, period and that includes people on less than optimum diets - because at least the nutrients they are getting are able to be fully utilized at a level never before seen.

Price is irrelevant to the facts of what it does or what it doesn't do. If money is an issue to you, focus on your diet. If you can afford ASEA too, then take it and benefit in ways that diet alone will not and CANNOT ever provide. You are mistaking the results that people get with juicing as being optimum or fully utilizing the potential of the human body. Just because people get incredible results with juicing does NOT in any way, shape or form mean that is the limit to what is possible - not even close.

You misunderstand the significance of the athletic role in this. ASEA is not only the world's only true endurance supplement, but it is also a repair and rejuvenation supplement. This is why people that even do triathlons have minimal soreness the next day after the competition - why is that?? Because of the superior REJUVENATION/REPAIR/REGENERATION abilities that ASEA has that diet has never been able to provide. This kind of rejuvenation is not only benefiting athletes - you should be able to read between the lines.

I'm offended by your ridiculous comparison between ASEA and meth. If you have to stoop to such a level to defend an argument that you are talking in circles about because you're not listening to what I have been saying, then please don't post in this thread anymore.

You are taking it completely out of context people feeling like "crap" if they stop taking it because you are not aware of the actual context of how ASEA applies. If someone is used to their "normal" self and they use ASEA for a relatively short time, they get the benefits. If they stop, they are back to "normal" and some will perceive that they now feel like "crap". Tell me how that differs if someone lives on McDonalds, goes on a juicing diet and feels great then goes back to McDonalds - I guarantee, they will feel like crap - so they feel like crap for a reason.

Your arguments really are not touching on anything with substance Ash. Everything you say applies 100% to diet. People are perceiving going back to "normal" as if it were crap because it is a matter of perspective compared to how ASEA made them feel. You are actually trying to turn the benefits into something bad! If they aren't on it long enough, then any chronic issues will not be able to repair and hold strong enough to last when they stop taking it. That is just common sense. But it should also be common sense to you that this is 100% identical with diet. If someone has some chronic issues and goes on a juicing diet for 30 days, starts to feel great, then stops the juicing diet, those benefits are going to go away too! Ash, you are NOT making any valid argument whatsoever.

I already said I agree with you on the importance of diet. But it does NOT provide everything that our bodies need to reverse age-related conditions to a point that is possible with ASEA because NO DIET IN THE WORLD will give us back the amount of mitochondria we had when we were younger and thus will not give us back the amount of redox signaling molecules that makes superior rejuvenation possible. Results people get with juicing are only results that are possible with just juicing. You have NO IDEA what is possible with good diet + ASEA - I do because I have witnessed it for a year in countless people. It goes above and beyond what any diet has ever accomplished.

Good diet can = good health
          Good diet + ASEA = superior optimum health

There is no comparison.

Yes, it is a supplement but it is supplementing something that diet is unable to provide the body! You can never get around this fact Ash.

You have just insulted 10's of thousands of people who have had their lives and their family and friends lives turned completely around with ASEA by insinuating that it is a "ridiculous" amount of money - ludicrous?. Tell them they're spending ridiculous amounts on it and they will simply shake their heads. You have absolutely no idea what this has done for people - even as evidenced by your lack of ability to find the deeper results that everyone is forbidden to post online. You simply have to know people.

If you actually read anything I have posted throughout this thread, you will know that this DOES apply to the "average Joe" with low energy and aches. To try to twist anything I said into an "only athletes" kind of product is very short sighted.

Ash, I actually have a degree in this field - have owned my own NUTRITION store - and have worked with some of the top medical doctors in the field of natural health. If there is anything ludicrous as you say, it would be your insinuation that I should be educating people on their diet, which implies that I am not according to you! Who do you think I am? Do you know how many TONS of ORGANIC, RAW vegetables, fruit, nuts, etc... I have put into people's hands because of my nutrition store? And guess what I would often tell my own customers??? If you ate right you don't need any of these supplements to begin with! You have ZERO idea who I am Ash or what I am about. If food gave you what ASEA does, then I wouldn't even waste my time!

But before you assume anything, the supplements I was talking about that they wouldn't need if they ate right were NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS that they can get out of food. I have been around the block in this field and I am qualified in saying that ASEA is something you can never get from food and no diet will ever allow you to have the rejuvenation capability that ASEA provides, period!

This is something you cannot even debate me on as you cannot find the science that shows any diet that is able to restore your mitochondrial levels to the numbers you had when you were younger and thereby providing you with a substantial increase in redox signaling molecules. Therefore, taking ASEA gives you this making it the missing key to every diet you can come up with.

I challenge you Ash, go find the studies that show that diet can increase substantial counts of functional mitochondria (like we would have as kids for example) and thereby increase substantial amounts of BALANCED redox signaling molecules - come back here and post it and then you will for the first time have a basis for an argument. I'm waiting...

Why you are so threatened that food actually is not the end all be all is beyond me. Maybe it is a hard pill for a food purist to swallow but food cannot give the body what ASEA does - end of story. And to think that food will give the "most" benefit means you actually are not informed about the biology of redox signaling molecules or why we need them so we actually CAN get the MOST rejuvenation possible from our bodies.

Sorry to burst your food only bubble but food can only take you so far and if you want to go beyond that, it requires ASEA. There simply is no substitute.

Refer to my challenge above - you can ignore it and continue with rhetoric alone if you want but everything I am telling you is scientific and factual. You are only giving me your emotional backing of why "all we need is healthy food", which I agree with the need but if you refuse to acknowledge the FACTS presented, you are shorting yourself and anyone you come in contact with that could be influenced by your opinion.
          Last edited by Aaron; 04-20-2012, 06:18 AM.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ASEA in 6 New Countries - Spain, Ireland, UK, France, Germany & Slovenia

Major Announcement about the Europe Market

We are currently in Rome, Italy, at the ASEA Italia Grand Opening event, celebrating the official launch of ASEA in Italy. It is truly thrilling to be here at this historic event--the opening of our first market outside of North America. We wish you were all here to experience the palpable energy at this gathering of ASEA Associates, united in their passion for the ASEA product and opportunity. It is this passion for ASEA, so powerfully evident at this event, which continues to fuel our determination to take ASEA to the world.

A monumental announcement was made today at the ASEA Italy Grand Opening event. Jarom Webb, ASEA COO, announced the opening of the Netherlands market and the launch of the Netherlands Distant Selling Program. Under this new program, ASEA product can be legally purchased and received through the Netherlands in six additional European markets: Germany, Spain, France, UK, Ireland, and Slovenia. ASEA product will be shipped out of our distribution center in the Netherlands, and commissions will now be paid in these markets under the global compensation plan.

We'll be sharing more specific details with you about this announcement over the next several days. This new program is an important part of our greater strategy for sustainable, long-term growth in the European market. We are extremely excited for the opportunities that these new markets will bring to ASEA, and we offer a heartfelt thanks to each one of you for your commitment to sharing ASEA.

1. Visit https://index.teamasea.com/join/index.html and if you're in Italy, select Italy. But if you're in GERMANY, SPAIN, FRANCE, UK, IRELAND AND SLOVENIA, then click The Netherlands to enter the Netherlands Distant Selling Program!

You can finally purchase ASEA directly from The Netherlands distribution center.

2. The Enrollment Kit will already be selected - you just have to then select how much ASEA you want - 1, 2, 4 or 8 cases. You get a big discount on 4 and 8 cases. Then, you can select your AUTOSHIP setup if you want to automatically receive a case of ASEA monthly. It is possible to sign up by only getting the starter kit so that you can get a good position in my organization. Of course it makes sense to actually use the product if you're sharing it but if you're unable to get the product at this time, at least you can get ASEA Distributorship locked in!

3. On the next page, you can select the ASEA back office system. I would recommend the 12 months for the price of one option - it is an incredible back office system that is very helpful in building your ASEA business. You then select the username and password and go to the next page.

4. On the next page, you enter your personal information, credit card info and address and you're about done. Make sure to confirm that your sponsor at the top right of this screen shows: Aaron Murakami author of Redox Signaling Molecules ID# 1115628442

By the way, I have created an Automatic Online ASEA Marketing System that is free to use by all associates on my team. It is only for English speaking countries now but you will have full access to this for FREE! What this means is that there are different websites you can send people to with a custom link I provide you. Anyone that requests info through those pages with your custom link (different from your ASEA website link) - I will promote YOUR ASEA website FOR YOU!!! This is not available from any other Sponsors in the ASEA company. You will also have access to my private trainings.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to help you.

Partners in Success,
            Aaron Murakami
            ASEA
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Gerson Therapy

http://www.energeticforum.com/health...n-therapy.html

Feel free to post there Ash about the Gerson therapy.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ASEA Netherlands

Hi Raymundo,

Please send me your email in a private message.

I'll give you the details.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ASEA Business Opportunity

ASEA IN 9 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES NOW!

I've put together a system that will promote the ASEA Business Opportunity website link FOR any ASEA associate that is on my team. To support Energetic Forum, you can join the team and get access to this system that is not available from any other ASEA team in the entire company - learn more here: ASEA Business Opportunity
                  Last edited by Aaron; 04-23-2012, 08:08 AM.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Redox Signaling Found Critical to Curbing Cell Suicide

Redox Signaling Found Critical to Curbing Cell Suicide

ASEA announces that recent findings of researchers at the University of Vermont College of Medicine show that Redox Signaling molecules are crucial in the regulation of apoptosis.

ASEA is the only method to re-introduce Redox Signaling molecules into the human body.
                    “This is an important finding to support the importance of Redox Signaling Molecules. Apoptosis, a foundational cellular mechanism, is preserved at all cost,” said Robertson Ward, M.D., FAAFP, member of the ASEA Science Advisory Council.

Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) April 03, 2012

Researchers at University of Vermont College of Medicine have found that Redox Signaling molecules are crucial in the regulation of apoptosis.
                    The study findings, published in volume 16 issue 6 of the Journal of Antioxidants and Redox Signaling state, “Redox-based signaling governs a number of important pathways in tissue homeostasis. Among the biological processes regulated by redox signaling, apoptosis or programmed cell death is a highly conserved process important for tissue homeostasis.”

The study further stated, “Apoptosis can be triggered by a wide variety of stimuli, including death receptor ligands, environmental agents, and cytotoxic drugs. Recent discoveries demonstrate that redox-based changes are required for efficient activation of apoptosis. Among these redox changes, alterations in the abundant thiol, glutathione (GSH), and the oxidative post-translational modification, protein S-glutathionylation (PSSG) have come to the forefront as critical regulators of apoptosis.”

“This is an important finding to support the importance of Redox Signaling Molecules. Apoptosis, a foundational cellular mechanism, is preserved at all cost,” said Robertson Ward, M.D., FAAFP, member of the ASEA Science Advisory Council.

ASEA, LLC is a Salt Lake City-based company whose flagship product, also called ASEA, is the world’s first and only source of stable, balanced, native-to-the-body Redox Signaling molecules.

Redox Signaling Molecules are produced naturally by the mitochondria in every cell of our body. But as people age they produce less and less of these molecules, which are vitally important to activating antioxidants, promoting cellular health, and enhancing cellular communication.

ASEA is the only method to re-introduce Redox Signaling molecules into the human body. It is sold in a 32-ounce bottle and an eight-ounce flexible pouch made from environmentally friendly materials. The product can be purchased through ASEA’s wide network of independent associates.

ASEA
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• ASEA Netherlands

Raymundo,

I found out that ASEA can be purchased within The Netherlands as well as the other European countries.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Netherlands

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

ASEA IN 9 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES NOW!

I've put together a system that will promote the ASEA Business Opportunity website link FOR any ASEA associate that is on my team. To support Energetic Forum, you can join the team and get access to this system that is not available from any other ASEA team in the entire company - learn more here: ASEA Business Opportunity
                        Make that 10 - The Netherlands is also available!
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Study finds that after drinking ASEA for one week, athletes experienced shift in 43 m

Study finds that after drinking ASEA for one week, athletes experienced shift in 43 metabolites

Salt Lake City, Utah -- ASEA, LLC announces the release of groundbreaking findings at the Experimental Biology 2012 Conference in San Diego of a new study from the Human Performance Laboratory showing increased power output and endurance among competitive athletes.

The study supervised by Dr. David C. Nieman, DrPH, FACSM at the Human Performance Laboratory, Appalachian State University, found that after drinking ASEA athletes experienced massive free-fatty acid mobilization in the blood PRIOR to exercise to a level normally found only after heavy exercise.

"These are very significant findings," said Nieman. "Our research demonstrated that ASEA is causing mobilization of free-fatty acids PRIOR to exercise, making this source of fuel available at the outset of exercise or competitive performance. This has important implications, especially regarding glycogen sparing, which is something every athlete tries to achieve."

Glycogen sparing is the use of non-carbohydrates as a source of energy during exercise so that the depletion of muscle glycogen is delayed. When glycogen is spared the body burns fats for energy, making a greater contribution to an athlete's efforts during the initial stages of a race. This leaves more glycogen for the later stages of racing or exercise, and muscle fatigue will be delayed.

The research found that after drinking ASEA for one week, athletes were experiencing a shift in 43 metabolites.

"We have rarely seen such a drastic difference. For 43 of those signals to change, that is a quarter of the metabolite profile that we are monitoring. It is a huge bump in metabolite shifts that are due to the ingestion of just one product," said Nieman.

What do these metabolite shifts mean for athletes?

"Athletes actually started the exercise after drinking ASEA with a lot more of these free-fatty acids in their blood. The reason that is important is that the muscles will actually use that as fuel, sparing the muscle glycogen and the use of amino acids which is what we found as we analyzed the data," said Nieman.

"Every understanding from the literature is that these probably came from the fat stores in the abdominal area," said Nieman. "So if you drink ASEA we found that the fats go up in the blood. If you're not exercising, those fats will still be used to support the body's metabolism for life."

Simply drinking ASEA for seven days mobilized fuel stores in the body from abdominal fat. For those that want to burn more fat during exercise ASEA is ideal. Even without exercise the freed up fat stores will be used by the body as fuel.

Although this is the first laboratory study of ASEA on athletes, many endurance athletes have been drinking ASEA and noticing improvements in their race times, recovery after racing/training, etc.

James Lawrence, World Record, Most Triathlons 70.3 races, said, "I've experienced all these tremendous benefits over the last few years when I'm doing all these world records, and maybe didn't understand it, but was fearful to go off the product. With this new study it's really helped me understand why I don't get sore, and why I'm able to just lock in this strong pace and hold it for so long."

Cody Waite, professional Xterra triathlete, had this to say about Dr. Nieman's study. "My thoughts on the study are that I kind of already knew this through my own experience with the product. But at the same time it's great to have that solid evidence that laboratory test make official. That gives it that official stamp of approval from the scientists and then the stamp of approval from lead athletes."

Diana MacManus, three-time national swimming champion said, "With ASEA I've noticed that my times and my meets have improved significantly. Learning about the research behind ASEA boosts my confidence and reinforces what I already know." Typically, muscle glycogen is reduced in the body during a single or many groups of energy expenditures. For example, during a single sprint muscle glycogen may deplete by 25% to 30% of the resting levels. Similarly, at the end of longer durations (60 to 90 minutes) of high, moderate and low exercise muscle, glycogen will be dramatically reduced or depleted.

The study included 20 fit athletes in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-based, cross-over study. After baseline testing for VO2Max and body composition, one-half of the athletes drank four ounces of ASEA each day for seven days. The other one-half of the athletes drank four ounces of a placebo for seven days. Then all athletes completed a 75-km cycling trial, with blood drawn prior to the trial, immediately after the trial and one hour after the trial.

After a "washout" period in which none of the athletes drank ASEA or the placebo, a seven day cross-over study was conducted. The original ASEA group drank the placebo and the original placebo group drank ASEA for a seven day period. Then all athletes completed a second 75-km cycling trial, with blood drawn prior to the trial, immediately after the trial and one hour after the trial.

The research demonstrated that drinking ASEA taps into the body's largest energy reserves, freeing fatty acids from adipose tissue, BEFORE exercise or athletic competition.

"This unexpected mobilization of fatty acids in theory will lead to better endurance in athletes, assisting athletes to maintain a certain pace for longer periods of time," said Nieman.

The research found that the release of fatty acids is coming from fatty adipose tissue, the body's source of abundant, available energy. Adipose tissue is fat stored around the organs of the body, with the most common and largest fat store being the abdominal area. Adipose tissue triglycerides represent the largest energy reserve in the human body. Utilizing these stores is critical for prolonged endurance exercise.

The study also demonstrated that the athletes in the study experienced a massive increase in blood levels of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) after exercise. This could indicate less oxidative stress on muscles. Further research is being conducted to determine the implications of this increase.

"This study is the latest in ASEA's commitment to ongoing research. The frontiers of redox signaling molecules and ASEA are constantly being pushed. This latest study is not a destination, but an on-ramp," said Verdis Norton, Chief Executive Officer at ASEA.

ASEA and Redox Signaling Molecules

ASEA, with its Redox Signaling technology, is a powerful new drink that helps both competitive and recreational athletes step up their game to new levels of performance.

ASEA is the original and only Redox Signaling product available today. It provides the body with two perfectly balanced sets of reactive molecules -- the same molecules produced naturally by the mitochondria in every cell of the body. These vitally important molecules support the production of the ATP energy that fuels our cells, help activate antioxidants, minimize cellular damage, enhance cellular communication, and speed the healing response -- all functions critical to athletic performance, endurance and recovery.

Redox Signaling is a burgeoning scientific field on a global scale with an impressive array of recent research advances. Only recently have ASEA scientists been able to produce stable mixtures of these Redox Signaling molecules outside living cells.

Athletic Reviews: Increased Performance, Endurance & Recovery

ASEA is used by these athletes to increase their competitive advantages. These athletes have all seen performance gains while drinking ASEA, especially quicker recovery times which allows them to get back to training sooner. [See ASEA Athlete Profiles for their stories.]
                          • James Lawrence, Professional Ironman Tri-Athlete (Competing in 30 Ironman in 2012 to set record)
                          • Rich Roll, Professional Ironman Tri-athlete and voted one of the fittest men in America
                          • Andrés Castillo, Professional Ironman Tri-athlete
                          • Adam Biel, Endurance Athlete competing to break Pan-American Cycling Speed record
                          • Cody Waite, Off-road Extrerra Tri-Athlete Craig Stanton, Motorsports Race Car Driver
                          • Danny Bopp, NASCAR Driver
                          • Josh Horowitz, Wonderful Pistachios Cycling Team
                          • Diana McManus, US Masters Swimmer
                          • Ragga Ragnars, Olympic swimmer from Iceland
                          Watch ASEA Athletes Tell Their Stories: YouTube.com.

Human Performance Laboratory

The mission of the ASU/NCRC Human Performance Laboratory is to investigate the influence of unique plant molecules (e.g, flavonoids such as quercetin, luteolin, and epigallocatechin 3-gallate or EGCG) on age-related loss of muscle mass (sarcopenia), muscle mitochondrial biogenesis, and exercise-induced changes in immune function, oxidative stress, and inflammation. The Human Performance Laboratory is located at Appalachian State University North Carolina Research Campus and is affiliated with the North Carolina Research Institute which brings together eight universities as well as researchers at Dole, General Foods and Monsanto.

The Company and Product

ASEA, LLC is a Salt Lake City-based company whose flagship product, also called ASEA, is the world's first and only source of stable, balanced, native-to-the-body Redox Signaling molecules.

ASEA is sold in a 32-ounce bottle and an eight-ounce flexible pouch made from environmentally friendly materials. The 32-ounce bottle is made from a durable plastic. The eight-ounce flexible pouch fits easily into a backpack, pocket or in athletic gear. Both packages were created from input from competitive athletes and everyday ASEA consumers. The eight-ounce pouch includes a one-way valve to keep the pouch contents clean and pure.

ASEA can be purchased here: ASEA

[These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.]

[The North Carolina Research Institute and its members, including Appalachian State University, do not endorse any products. The statements by NCRI scientists should not be construed as product promotion.]
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• In theory, wouldn't supplementing with massive amounts of Redox Signaling molecules from an outside source slow down or even cause an eventual shutdown of the bodies own processes thus causing some sort of dependence or reduced function once someone ceases the supplement? The body is pretty efficient at only directing energy where it needs to, and focusing it elsewhere if being provided by other means.(such as is the case with hormone therapy)

Comment

• no dependence

Originally posted by Edipy View Post
                              In theory, wouldn't supplementing with massive amounts of Redox Signaling molecules from an outside source slow down or even cause an eventual shutdown of the bodies own processes thus causing some sort of dependence or reduced function once someone ceases the supplement? The body is pretty efficient at only directing energy where it needs to, and focusing it elsewhere if being provided by other means.(such as is the case with hormone therapy)
                              No, there is no tolerance or dependence with this.

This actually does the opposite. The system that you have will simply become more efficient at doing what it does.

No theory exists that holds true that applies across the board to ingesting anything. If there was, the same could be applied to food but we know that this isn't true.

If someone takes thyroid medication for an underactive thyroid, then something like that can make the person dependent because they won't produce as much but that doesn't necessarily mean anything for anything else. Everything is a case by case basis so essentially, the "theory" isn't a theory. It is simply something that happens with some medications, etc... but does not happen with most thing.

People that have stem cell therapy do not stop producing their own stem cells.

People that take digestive enzymes do not stop producing their own enzymes.

People that take B12 vitamins do not stop producing their on B12 in their gut.

People that take redox signaling molecules do not stop producing their own redox signaling molecules from the mitochondria. To the contrary - as someone's body becomes more balanced, the evidence shows that their own production is probably becoming boosted. Of course not to the level that is possible with redox signaling supplements but any increase in the body's own efficiency destroys the "theory" which is more of a postulation that has already been shown to not be true.

I have repeated many times, ASEA breaks the mold on so many fronts that is simply profound and unlike anything else that has ever been available to the public.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Diana MacManus

Diana MacManus, national swim champion said this about the most recent study on ASEA:

"With ASEA I've noticed that my times and my meets have improved significantly. Learning about the research behind ASEA boosts my confidence and reinforces what I already know."

Learn more about Diana MacManus here: Diana MacManus
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X