Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-28-2011, 05:27 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Steven Marks TPU

Hi energetic forum lovers!

I was absent for a while, but now i wanna ask you: what has happened with Steven Marks TPU? Does anybody work on it?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 10-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 392
They have been working on it for over 5 years on overunity.com and guess what.... it does not work. But there used to be lots of wire and creative coils that you could buy on ebay from frustrated people who realized that enthalpy and entropy will sneak up on you every time. May want to direct your attention to the ecat or tesla transmitter and other devices that others have actually proven to "work", unless you are an expereinced and degreed engineer with an intimate understanding of coil design.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2011, 04:48 AM
mbrownn mbrownn is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,633
If the TPU is real, there is two components missing from what we have been told. An input from us to get it started and a means of recycling that input. The environment can provide enough energy to power the losses and more but it cannot power the whole input so we have to recycle that energy.

Where is the regenerative circuit? and where do we put in the power at start up? I think the other parts of it people have worked out.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2011, 07:30 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrownn View Post
If the TPU is real, there is two components missing from what we have been told. An input from us to get it started and a means of recycling that input. The environment can provide enough energy to power the losses and more but it cannot power the whole input so we have to recycle that energy.

Where is the regenerative circuit? and where do we put in the power at start up? I think the other parts of it people have worked out.
the archilles heel!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2011, 11:51 AM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Jack Durban, guy who had worked with Steven M., in one of his articles about S. Marks TPU said this:

Quote:
There was a reason beyond the endless supply of
investment dollars that kept the technology from ever
being delivered, and that was the fact that the device only
ran for so long before it shut down due to overheating,
which averaged 20 minutes or so after it was activated. He
was very frustrated with the thermal issues, but every time
I came up with a solution he would say he would check it
out, but nothing ever came of the remedies. He would
never allow me to take the unit apart or do any dissecting
at all. The design was quite simple. There were two sets of
windings arranged in a fashion that very closely resemble
the Tesla patent 381,970 circa 1888. There were two large
chokes and polypropylene caps that appeared to be an
output smoothing function. My Instincts told me that the
choke and cap pair was a tuned tank, but knowing how
little electronics knowledge Steven had, I could not see him
being capable of doing any tank tuning, and there was no
grid dip gear around. I'll be releasing more information as I
get time.
So, do you think overheating/thermal issues are those which are still waiting to be resolved/overcame, or you think that Jack Durban lies too?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-29-2011, 02:39 PM
mbrownn mbrownn is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,633
Based upon an electrical simulation I ran, the TPU may have been possible but it would require a power source to start it, a regenerative circuit and an input of radiant energy. The simulation was based upon a transformer which I had oscillating with 2.6kw via a regenerative circuit and the input was 20w. I think we can get that much radiant out of the circuit and more but it was in the hundreds of kHz frequency, not 60 Hz. To run at 60Hz the coils would be massive.

Is there a patent for the TPU?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
Iv looked at this some the article by Jack Durban said they couldnt patent the whole design because some of it was in the public domain, Ed Leedskalnin's PMH
If I was trying to replicate the TPU this is where I would start
Make the PMH
then wind another winding on the core, charge the original pmh, then occilate a small current through third winding and collect the bemf from the pmh
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
I think the heat problem was the iron core, metglas or ferrite core might solve that problem.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-29-2011, 03:36 PM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Jack Durban, guy who had worked with Steven M., in one of his articles about S. Marks TPU said this:



So, do you think overheating/thermal issues are those which are still waiting to be resolved/overcame, or you think that Jack Durban lies too?
maybe this could solve the heating problem.....

Oscar C. BLOMGREN
Electrostatic Cooling



Quote:
There are three conventional ways to transfer heat: Conduction, Convection, and Radiation. Now there is a fourth way, Electrostatic Cooling (ESC), that has been discovered and patented by Oscar C. Blomgren (Sr. & Jr.) and others. Negative ion probes are placed near a heated object, which is grounded. When high voltage is applied, there is a dramatic drop in temperature. This extremely simple system reduces or eliminates the need for other methods, and it uses very low power and is very efficient. It also facilitates heating when applied in reverse!

Oscar C. Blomgren: Electrostatic Cooling ~ Collected patents & articles



__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
I think that J Durban did lie at some Points like stating that Sm was not very cabable, because i give SM Credit for beeing a EE even when he may did not know all things from her Point of View.

This overheating Problem seems for me more like the thick Wires with no resistance, can even be a to high oscillating Transistor too, or a certain feedback. And at this point, i think that JDurban is not really capable. One or more Switch would be needed, to create AC or any similar, what is actually at Teslas Patent too, but JDurban dont mention anything, that there been any.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Ok, maybe they lie maybe they do not, but what is really interesting to me is this:
Which is, in your opinion, the shortest and/or easiest way to harnessing a radiant energy?
Is there some device that is worthy of investing time and money in this radiant domain, something that is at least close to OU if not his majesty OU himself???
Or we are still waiting for Godot?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 10-29-2011, 08:20 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Jack Durban, guy who had worked with Steven M., in one of his articles about S. Marks TPU said this:



So, do you think overheating/thermal issues are those which are still waiting to be resolved/overcame, or you think that Jack Durban lies too?
If device construction was so simple then overheating probably was not resolved.
Here is something very similiar to TPU : Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Ok, maybe they lie maybe they do not, but what is really interesting to me is this:
Which is, in your opinion, the shortest and/or easiest way to harnessing a radiant energy?
Is there some device that is worthy of investing time and money in this radiant domain, something that is at least close to OU if not his majesty OU himself???
Or we are still waiting for Godot?
Hi cikljamas, Good to see you posting, how are you ? That Tesla Patent is
the Tesla toroid or the (two phase) rotating magnetic field transformer, it is
also in patent 382 282 and patent 390 721.

That transformer is basically what Bob Boyce's device is but his is three
phase, remember I pointed that out during the This Is It thread.

As far as I can tell the TPU of Steve Marks could only have been a fake. If it
was wound like a Tesla transformer there would be absolutely no reason for
there to be any output without an input except maybe some noise.

My bet would be that it was an inverter made to look like an un-powered
magic device. It wouldn't be difficult to build a set of rechargeable batteries
into a big fat toroid and then wind a transformer on that. Depending on the
batteries and load it could run for a while but heat would be a problem if the
batteries and inverter circuit had no ventilation to cool them.

My suggestion cikljamas, is to set up you're Bingo or Stingo and and
remeasure the output to the charge battery, because if the charge battery is
in series with the source battery the power should be calculated by
multiplying the charge current in amps by the voltage of the source and
charge batteries combined, not the charge current multiplied by the charge
battery voltage only.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
If I were going to fake a TPU I would just mold a string of sub-C rechargeable
batteries connected in series/parallel and an inverter circuit with a magnetically
activated on/off switch into a toroidal former, possibly using some kind of
expandable foam, an iron ring or other core material could also be molded in the
foam former and the connections for the transformer primaries could protrude
from the former, the transformer could then be wound on the former and the
primaries connected to the prodruding connections and (connections) hidden under the
secondary or something. To start it, or turn it on you would just need to wave a
magnet past the magnetically activated on/off switch and hey presto magic.

When the batteries run down, just pull out the hidden charge plug out and charge them up.

Did nobody consider that possibility ?

The foam former, batteries and circuit could be wrapped with iron ribbon
before winding the transformer, to act as the core and shield the batteries
and circuit.

If I were one of the people wanting to suppress free energy I would probably
pay someone very well to do something like that, to amaze and distract
people. In my opinion that is one possible scenario.

Distraction and disinformation.

The whole thing is so dubious and lacking in solid information, replications or
other substantiating evidence in my opinion in can only be a illusion.



P.S. It's funny how Steve stayed around long enough to put out some video's
of him demonstrating the device to ....ehem.... (businessmen), just long
enough for him and his device to become famous and "cult like", but not long
enough to have to put up or shut up by revealing his device details, just
vanished ? How mysterious and dark ? Was it voodoo ? or

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-29-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-29-2011, 10:11 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by boguslaw View Post
If device construction was so simple then overheating probably was not resolved.
Here is something very similiar to TPU : Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube
Work in progress, that is the best part!
100 years after Tesla i think it is time for overcoming that phrase in this radiant realm, don`t you think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Hi cikljamas, Good to see you posting, how are you ?
Hi Farmhand, glad to see your words again, it was romantic time year ago trying to replicate that OU charger, although Watkykjy (not Elvis) has left the stage before he even had got into Cesar Palace Las Vegas.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
My bet would be that it was an inverter made to look like an un-powered
magic device. It wouldn't be difficult to build a set of rechargeable batteries
into a big fat toroid and then wind a transformer on that. Depending on the
batteries and load it could run for a while but heat would be a problem if the
batteries and inverter circuit had no ventilation to cool them.
Could be so, i just wonder if Watkykjy had put rechargeable batteries somewhere in his device too?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
My suggestion cikljamas, is to set up you're Bingo or Stingo and and
remeasure the output to the charge battery, because if the charge battery is
in series with the source battery the power should be calculated by
multiplying the charge current in amps by the voltage of the source and
charge batteries combined, not the charge current multiplied by the charge
battery voltage only.
Cheers
Hm, it is strange what you are saying, but even if it was so, what consequences you think would come out from that calculating method?

I mean, in that case we would have achieved OU, but from all our experiments and measurements it has not looked like we had achieved OU, so i am confused as you correctly presumed i will be after i read these words of yours.

Or i just still have difficulties with english (and i know i do, but how to help myself?)?

Cheers!
__________________
 

Last edited by cikljamas; 10-29-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Could be so, i just wonder if Watkykjy had put rechargeable batteries somewhere in his device too?

Hm, it is strange what you are saying, but even if it was so, what consequences you think would come out from that calculating method?
I'm starting to think the self charging is kind of possible, as in I think the
effect Watkykjy showed is possible, I'm working on it still, I don't give up I
just wait a bit longer and think some more.

Quote:
I mean, in that case we would have achieved OU, but from all our experiments and measurements it has not looked like we had achieved OU, so i am confused as you correctly presumed i will be after i read these words of yours.

Or i just still have difficulties with english (and i know i do, but how to help myself?)?

Cheers!
I beg to differ, a lot of experiments do look very close to "OU", one of the key
things with the coil recovery is, that it is usually counter productive to direct
it back to the source, it must work into double the voltage of the source. I
think the choke for the Watkykjy device kind of created the voltage drop
across it's winding's, to do away with the second battery, so the recovery was
not working into the source voltage. The idea being the choke doesn't
consume energy like a battery would. But in my opinion the choke is a bad
idea.

Regardless I can make the voltage of the two batteries combined rise, so I
think that's better. But I am working on a way to demonstrate the self
charging, I think I can do it, but I want to do it in a way that is not
destructive. I still don't see self charging as being very useful, and reserve my
judgement on if it could actually really charge a battery.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-29-2011, 11:05 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
cikljamas, I'm going to separate the recovery diodes and have the magnetic field
of one primary coil collapse into the charging capacitor that discharges through
the other coil, both ways. If it blows up I'm gonna blame it on you.

The two coils are 180 degrees out of phase so it should work.

In theory it should run down slowly and stop. I'll still need to power the circuitry
but I can switch the input power to the coils off. Sounds like fun.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'll try anything for you cikljamas, as long as I don't achieve "lift off" I'll
report back what happens, I need to be careful of the connections so I don't
ruin something and get frustrated, it'll take a while.

Thanks for the incentive. Maybe TPU can be real.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Well that was a fizzer, doing that actually reduced everything, input, output and
the tank cap voltage, seems to level everything out and restrict the tank cap
voltage to half usual which is not welcome. It upsets the balance, no matter
back to the experimenting.

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-30-2011, 05:22 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Jack Durban, guy who had worked with Steven M., in one of his articles about S. Marks TPU said this:



So, do you think overheating/thermal issues are those which are still waiting to be resolved/overcame, or you think that Jack Durban lies too?

There has never been a legitimate test on that tpu, you guys want it tested I will be happy to stop by and test it.

Some guy plugging in a drill standing on a soap box making all sorts of claims is not a test.

You first need a tested and "validated" working unit before you need to worry about heat and that has no been done.

As I said they have been goofing off with this red herring on ou for over 5 years and not on person produced one working unit nor did one person get one unit to produce over unity. The smith device is a variant of the same.

Unlike Tesla devices not one person here can explain it mathematically working, so whats our first clue?


But good luck anyway
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-30-2011, 05:44 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
If I were going to fake a TPU I would just mold a string of sub-C rechargeable
batteries connected in series/parallel and an inverter circuit with a magnetically
activated on/off switch into a toroidal former, possibly using some kind of
expandable foam, an iron ring or other core material could also be molded in the
foam former and the connections for the transformer primaries could protrude
from the former, the transformer could then be wound on the former and the
primaries connected to the prodruding connections and (connections) hidden under the
secondary or something. To start it, or turn it on you would just need to wave a
magnet past the magnetically activated on/off switch and hey presto magic.

When the batteries run down, just pull out the hidden charge plug out and charge them up.

Did nobody consider that possibility ?

The foam former, batteries and circuit could be wrapped with iron ribbon
before winding the transformer, to act as the core and shield the batteries
and circuit.

If I were one of the people wanting to suppress free energy I would probably
pay someone very well to do something like that, to amaze and distract
people. In my opinion that is one possible scenario.

Distraction and disinformation.

The whole thing is so dubious and lacking in solid information, replications or
other substantiating evidence in my opinion in can only be a illusion.



P.S. It's funny how Steve stayed around long enough to put out some video's
of him demonstrating the device to ....ehem.... (businessmen), just long
enough for him and his device to become famous and "cult like", but not long
enough to have to put up or shut up by revealing his device details, just
vanished ? How mysterious and dark ? Was it voodoo ? or

..

yup you are bang on!

double A NIMI batteries put out 2.5 amps for a long time and can do it ironically for about the same amount of time that these people show off their devices before they shut them down for [insert red herring reason here].

Heat the direction of the wind voodoo house burning down wife calling on phone you name it they ALWAYS have an excuse to shut it down. Without fail all those devices in the final analysis have been proven to be fake.

from wiki:


The typical specific energy for NiMH AA cells is about 100 W·h/kg, and for other NiMH dry cells about 75 W·h/kg (270 kJ/kg), compared to 40–60 W·h/kg for Ni–Cd, or 100-160 W·h/kg for Li-ion. NiMH has a volumetric energy density of about 300 W·h/L (1080 MJ/m³), significantly better than nickel–cadmium at 50–150 W·h/L, and about the same as Li-ion at 250-360 W·h/L.

About 22% of portable rechargeable batteries sold in Japan in 2010 were nickel–metal hydride.[5] In Switzerland in 2009, the equivalent statistic was approximately 60%.[6] This percentage has fallen over time due to the increase in manufacture of lithium ion batteries: in 2000, almost half of all portable rechargeable batteries sold in Japan were nickel–metal
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-30-2011, 10:20 AM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Thanks for the incentive. Maybe TPU can be real.
We do know Tesla did it (successfully harnessing cosmic energy), don`t we?
So, if those TPUs that we has been seeing all around didn`t achieve OU, it doesn`t mean that this kind of technology is not capable of producing relevant amount of energy with desirable efficiency just with few improvements or so, or it does mean it?

But if TPUs are not right solution, how about tesla coils based devices? Is there some better results?

Farmhand, i know you have built few tesla coils, could we not use tesla coil as a basis for building OU device that will be capable of doing the job that we are hanging about?

Considering S. Marks TPU, just watch this one more video shut by Jack Durban, and then tell me if it does seem to you that in this Jacks little TPU there is also enough space for hiding little batteries.

P.S. Farmhand, you did not answer me, i repeat: do you consider your way of calculating our stingo/bingo charging devices as OU, because if you calculate like this then ti got to be, although we both know that it isn`t?
So, what is the point of that kind of calculation?

Cheers!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 10-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
We do know Tesla did it (successfully harnessing cosmic energy), don`t we?
So, if those TPUs that we has been seeing all around didn`t achieve OU, it doesn`t mean that this kind of technology is not capable of producing relevant amount of energy with desirable efficiency just with few improvements or so, or it does mean it?

But if TPUs are not right solution, how about tesla coils based devices? Is there some better results?

Farmhand, i know you have built few tesla coils, could we not use tesla coil as a basis for building OU device that will be capable of doing the job that we are hanging about?

Considering S. Marks TPU, just watch this one more video shut by Jack Durban, and then tell me if it does seem to you that in this Jacks little TPU there is also enough space for hiding little batteries.

P.S. Farmhand, you did not answer me, i repeat: do you consider your way of calculating our stingo/bingo charging devices as OU, because if you calculate like this then ti got to be, although we both know that it isn`t?
So, what is the point of that kind of calculation?

Cheers!
To tell you the truth I don't know exactly what to think of the calculations
except that I think that by showing the charging current goes through two
batteries in series when done like this picture and so the voltage of the two
batteries in series should be used to determine the power.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't really care about OU, I try not to use the term OU, but with all the
wild claims I thought I would make a claim of my own, and that was part of the logic I
used to make it. I just like to experiment to find useful stuff to use and for fun.

It takes a lot of persistance and time to make and use Tesla coils. I'm in the
process of building a motor generator like in this patent 390 721
I'll just use a PWM circuit to excite the field coils. It should work because it's
Tesla proven. When the field coils are excited (pulsed) the rotor (armature)
turns in sync with the rotating magnetic field in the stator. Then when the
rotor is loaded mechanically, currents are produced from the armature coils
which power the loads through a converter or motors. Tesla explains it better
in the patent of course.

Here's my progress, I haven't got far yet.
Tesla Rotating Field Motor/Generators

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:39 PM
mbrownn mbrownn is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
There has never been a legitimate test on that tpu, you guys want it tested I will be happy to stop by and test it.

Some guy plugging in a drill standing on a soap box making all sorts of claims is not a test.

You first need a tested and "validated" working unit before you need to worry about heat and that has no been done.

As I said they have been goofing off with this red herring on ou for over 5 years and not on person produced one working unit nor did one person get one unit to produce over unity. The smith device is a variant of the same.

Unlike Tesla devices not one person here can explain it mathematically working, so whats our first clue?


But good luck anyway
I think your right, I don't know of an overunity device that works on AC Tesla's devices were pulsed DC. I have been applying pulsed DC to the problem but there is no way to use the magnetic gain in a Toroid so we rely on radiant, but radiant is not so good with closed loop magnetic circuits.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-30-2011, 01:44 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
I was more about to say, J Durban lies in the Description, or hide some of it, not that the Device is not True.

What does anyone think, is the Body from the Device in the Video from Metal or Non-Metal. Watch 1:30 and listen carefully.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-30-2011, 02:33 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
To tell you the truth I don't know exactly what to think of the calculations
except that I think that by showing the charging current goes through two
batteries in series when done like this picture and so the voltage of the two
batteries in series should be used to determine the power.
Very interesting circuit, have you tried to charge batteries like this, and if you did what were the results of comparing watts from the both sides (input/output) while charging batteries on the right with batteries from the left?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
I don't really care about OU, I try not to use the term OU, but with all the wild claims I thought I would make a claim of my own, and that was part of the logic I used to make it. I just like to experiment to find useful stuff to use and for fun.
Very healthy way of thinking, i agree with you 100 %!
But, i still do not think that we should regard radiant energy in the same way as if Tesla had never offered to us so much in this domain as he fortunately had offered, don`t you think so?

If we are really grateful we should keep on where he had ceased, and go forward.

Regarding that motor which you are trying to replicate: what is the real difference between that motor and induction-cage motor if any?

Farmhand, have you seen that Jack Durbans video? Here is again link for that video:

Steven Marks TPU video by Jack Durban DVD reliz Hi8 kassete DL version 1 - YouTube

So simple, so small device, so good result, and i hope no hidden batteries, amazing, do you agree with me? I would love to replicate something like this, but i expect at least one positive and hopeful comment on that video instead of exclusive critics and doubts.

@ Joit said:
Quote:
What does anyone think, is the Body from the Device in the Video from Metal or Non-Metal. Watch 1:30 and listen carefully.
Anybody has the link for this video?
__________________
 

Last edited by cikljamas; 10-30-2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: abc
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:19 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Farmhand and others look at this video too:
TPU EXPOSED - YouTube
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Very interesting circuit, have you tried to charge batteries like this, and if you did what were the results of comparing watts from the both sides (input/output) while charging batteries on the right with batteries from the left?




Very healthy way of thinking, i agree with you 100 %!
But, i still do not think that we should regard radiant energy in the same way as if Tesla had never offered to us so much in this domain as he fortunately had offered, don`t you think so?

If we are really grateful we should keep on where he had ceased, and go forward.

Regarding that motor which you are trying to replicate: what is the real difference between that motor and induction-cage motor if any?

Farmhand, have you seen that Jack Durbans video? Here is again link for that video:

Steven Marks TPU video by Jack Durban DVD reliz Hi8 kassete DL version 1 - YouTube

So simple, so small device, so good result, and i hope no hidden batteries, amazing, do you agree with me? I would love to replicate something like this, but i expect at least one positive and hopeful comment on that video instead of exclusive critics and doubts.

@ Joit said:


Anybody has the link for this video?
Does anyone have the full version of the vid. very interesting
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by cikljamas View Post
Farmhand and others look at this video too:
TPU EXPOSED - YouTube
This guy has a good attitude
He makes some great points
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Well he has a Point, and that is what i thought by myself often too, that you actually need one Point to refer too, like this Guy to the Earth Magnetic Field.
So when someone blaim it on tapping into the Earth Magnetic Field, you could replace this 'Source' by a Magnet, and that is, what i figure out for the Milkovic swing too, how to replace Gravity with a refering Point of Force.

Just wonder what would happen when he place a very large ring magnet under it, if it will change anything on it.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-30-2011, 05:09 PM
cikljamas's Avatar
cikljamas cikljamas is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
This guy has a good attitude
He makes some great points
I do not know about great points, but at 0:12 he translate TPU as Tesla Power Unit which is really funny, i have thought TPU is acronym for Toroid Power Unit, but who knows who is right , after all why should we not call it Tesla Power Unit just for fun_

And i also like this comment on the video:

Quote:
its so awesome how you cant quickly explain what this is supposed to do. why cant anyone take ten seconds and just say oh, this thing does this, and this is the outcome, but no instead, i have no idea whats going on. still looks nice i guess
But i would much more like if someone gave us quick explanation what this is supposed to do!

Update: Oh, Joit just have explained one of the possible Ists points in his video, thanks Joint!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers