Tesla Chargers

Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook
Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #961 (permalink)  
Old 06-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post


1 ¶ Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
Re: I want to address your image and quotes referring to 'snow' 'hail' and 'whirlwinds'.

Did you know that snowflakes are in fact ASYMMETRICAL!
What is the relationship between ASYMMETRY and CRYSTALS and LIfE?

Crystals, asymmetry and LIfE
http://cmbi.bjmu.edu.cn/news/0106/15.pdf

Quote:
Defects do not cause the non-centrosymmetricity. It is inherent in the basis of the crystal.

Definition: A crystal is defined by a set of lattice points and a basis. The lattice points are defined by three vectors. A basis is placed at each point. The basis can be just one atom, two atoms spaced a distance apart, a molecule etc.

In the case of a crystal that is not centrosymmetric, the basis also has no inversion symmetry (translating all points to their negative does not give the same basis). Also, if the lattice has no inversion center, then neither does the crystal. Here's a webpage with a picture of the 32 crystal classes. 21 have no inversion center.

Solids

Interesting to know also that alot of other properties cannot happen in crystals with an inversion center. For example, pyroelectricity and piezoelectricity. Also, a crystal with an inversion center cannot have second order non-linear optical properties (if that means anything to you).
...interesting when discussing science and religion merging...

I wrote a thread about snowflakes and god here on this forum we are on.
U R invited to attend and comment if you please.
Neale D. Walsch - Conversations with God - Book 4

6 Facts about Snow that both Dave and Neale D. Walsch are not aware of/ignorant of.
Megadunes and Hoar Frost: 6 Facts About Snow : Discovery News
Ignorant of what 'just is' is as depicted accurately by science.

Neale Donald Walsch who claims to have spoken with god is in fact *exposed* as a fraud because evidently the god Neale spoke with was ignorant about this fact too, that snowflakes are really ASYMMETRICAL in their underlying structure.

And this is the simpleton science AHA fact which is overlooked when folks like yourself IGNORE the obvious and develop theories around the SYMMETRICAL snowflake which has a hexagon/star of david geometry.

IF I ask you to go this next link I can predict what will happen:
“…The Amphora, the Rosetta Fractal, DNA and the Holy Grail” | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

scroll down the page if you like or read the blog till you get to this image here:


... attempt to solve the two puzzles.

Then go to the solution when ready, if stumped, or impatient and read the evidence that illustrates how the Star of David, the Yin Yang, and seed/flower of life geometry ALL DEFAULT to swastika geometry easily linked to the Basque Lauburu..


Lauburu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Quote:
Since the Basque language is unrelated to Indo-European, it has long been thought that they represent the people or culture who occupied Europe before the spread of Indo-European languages there. A comprehensive analysis of Basque genetic patterns has shown that Basque genetic uniqueness predates the arrival of agriculture in the Iberian Peninsula, about 7,000 years ago.
I predict no response from you that wants to debate what 'just is' is, thou I predict you will go into a state of cognitive dissonance and ignore this lesson of simpleton geometry that defaults to what can NOT be hidden but must be vEILed with I37 LEvI LIEs including aLIEns.

I predict you will ignore ME and this evidence, and the beat goes on...

King Dave-id please do comment on this relationship between the 'geometry' that exists between the star of david and the hexagon/six pointed star also called the seal of solomon, and Drunvalo's blah blah seed/flower of life geometry to the geometry of the swastika?



Raphael + Ezekiel + WHIRLWIND

you know we can link to that idea of the whirlwind to the chariot and ezekIEL and the Man, the Eagle, the Lion, and the Ox (i.e. earthly 'bull****')

King Dave-id please pay attention to the numerous references to IEL or EL in names of prophets and archangels and events...

Associating EL to 37 is not uncommon.

IEL rotated is 73I and I37 read from right to left

Is LEvI a tribe of priests who are cognizant with alpha/aleph/alif a.k.a. the fine structure constant I/I37 and its 'inverse' 137?
What is the connection between I/I37 and the EM fIELd of the earth Dave, do you know?

Is LEvI a tribe or an idEA, maybe both, that is MORE than hinting at theories about the EM fIELd of the earth, which is directly influenced by both the SUN and the MOON?

And what in the heck do the SUN and the MOON have to do with anything going on down here on EARTH?

LEvI rotated out of phase 180 degrees becomes I^37
Physics is all about rotations, reflections (mirror), and translations of the plane.

Why do I get the feeling that after a long long long time the idEA about 3-fold or 4-fold rotations, and Krishna reflections gets lost in the translations?

This next image/text is from a Tarot deck (Oswald Wirth) that inspired the modern ones!
Read what I highlighted in mellow yellow.




Man - 1, Eagle - 3, Lion - 7, Bull - 6
Now is it another coincidence that we can link '137' to the evolution of the Tarot too, note the numbers assigned to the Man -1, the Eagle - 3, the Lion - 7, and the Bull -6 compared next to the most fundamental of ALL lengths in physics, the Planck length?
(1/6)^37 – Planck Length – and the Tarot | Alternative Thinking 37

King Dave-id needs to be reminded that there are NO coincidences, remember?
So what are these coincidences 'evidence' of?

namaste

Last edited by Raphael37 : 06-29-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #962 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2013, 12:33 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Iv been reading of the gnostic and their supposedly higher spiritualism and how they have hid this knowledge from the rest of the world but what Im wondering is if they have attained this higher knowledge and awakened their inner eye why are they the very ones that seek to rule the world, to use their newfound wisdom to do evil.
I read and the writers make it sound like we all should awaken our third eye, why to do evil like the rest that have opened their so call third eye, some cultures consider this the evil eye, no thanks, if this is what it does I want no part of it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #963 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Iv been reading of the gnostic and their supposedly higher spiritualism and how they have hid this knowledge from the rest of the world but what Im wondering is if they have attained this higher knowledge and awakened their inner eye why are they the very ones that seek to rule the world, to use their newfound wisdom to do evil.
I read and the writers make it sound like we all should awaken our third eye, why to do evil like the rest that have opened their so call third eye, some cultures consider this the evil eye, no thanks, if this is what it does I want no part of it.
How many sheeple do you know personally that have opened their third eye and can confirm your evil eye hypothesis?
I mean really can you start naming ALL of the people or sheeple who have opened their 3rd eye?
How many people do you know who have opened their 3rd eye?
And how can you tell for sure they have accomplished this feat?

Talk is cheap King Dave-id.
Anybody can make grand claims on the internet it seems.
You really should dig deeper.
Your conclusions based on conjecture, rumor, and hype, are childish.

IGNORANCE is our greatest challenge.

"you are the change" is the mantra these days.

It is not difficult to find information about the 3rd eye on the internet.
What you presented is 'lacking' in its scope.
It is typical of Christian thinking and reaction and ignorance.
i.e. If it doesn't fit in well with the jesus narrative, ignore it.

Quote:
The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.[1] In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.[2] In Theosophy it is related to the pineal gland.[3] The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,[4] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

The third eye is a concept found in many meditation schools and arts, such as in yoga, qigong, Aikido.

Hindu tradition associates the third eye with the sahasrara, or crown, chakra.[1] Also, in the Tantra yoga system it is associated with the sound Om, and is known as the Ajna chakra. In Tantra, the crown is believed to be the Shivatic lotus of ten thousand petals.

According to the neo-gnostic teachings of Samael Aun Weor, the third eye is referenced symbolically and functionally several times in the Book of Revelation 3:7-13, a work which, as a whole, he believes describes Kundalini and its progression upwards through three and a half turns and seven chakras. This interpretation equates the third eye with the sixth of the seven churches of Asia detailed therein, the Church of Philadelphia.[8]

Third eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Crown Chakra is associated with the evil eye and 10,000 petals.
please do recall in the QaBaLaH the swastika is associated with the Crown/Kether, and in China the swastika or 'wan' as it is called has a value of 10,000!

The Pineal gland is associated with the evil eye too.

Church of philadELpIa as scripted in the bIbLE too.
Revelation 3:7-13?

I have a theory that revolves around the numbers I37 and the letters LIE, do you want to hear it?

137 | Search Results | Alternative Thinking 37

It is simpleton.
It starts with understanding that the QaBaLaH has a gematria value of '137'

Q = 100
B = 2
L = 30
H = 5


It starts with understanding that the QaBaLaH contains the seeds of quantum mechanics.
It starts with understanding that LEy LInEs can be spelled LEI LInEs.
It starts with understanding the Chinese have another name for the swastika called the LEI Wen.



selah V

Last edited by Raphael37 : 06-30-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #964 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Lets see there were the pharaohs of egypt that started it all, countless cults that sacrafieced their own children at alters of baal, the freemasons that are still in control, allister crowly satanist, madam blavatsky satanist, the catholic church they also use the all seeing eye as their symbol, this list goes on and on.
Are these the enlightened higher spiritualist you want to emulate,your hero's, those that want you to open your third eye, no thanks.
911:Occult symbolism - Wiki
THE HOUR OF OUR TIME - YouTube

Last edited by Dave45 : 07-01-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #965 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Lets see there were the pharaohs of egypt that started it all, countless cults that sacrafieced their own children at alters of baal, the freemasons that are still in control, allister crowly satanist, madam blavatsky satanist, the catholic church they also use the all seeing eye as their symbol, this list goes on and on.
Are these the enlightened higher spiritualist you want to emulate,your hero's, those that want you to open your third eye, no thanks.
911:Occult symbolism - Wiki
THE HOUR OF OUR TIME - YouTube


Are you serious about all of that nonsense/caca?

I think I might know why you think Madame HP Blavatsky is a satanist.
This quote must be a clue to why the average ignorant Christian dislikes the Madame...?

Quote:
"The Svastica is the most philosophically scientific of all symbols, as also the most comprehensible. It is the summary in a few lines of the whole work of creation, or evolution, as one should rather say, from Cosmo-theogony down to Anthro-pogony, from the indivisible unknown Parabrahm to the humble moneron of materialistic science, whose genesis is as unknown to that science as is that of the All-Deity itself.

The Svastica is found heading the religious symbols of every old nation.

It is the Alpha and the Omega of universal creative Force, evolving from pure Spirit and ending in gross Matter. It is also the key to the cycle of Science, divine and human; and he who comprehends its full meaning is for ever liberated from the toils of Mahamaya, the great Illusion and Deceiver."

-Madame HP Blavatsky
ooouch are you seeing red Dave?
Did she say Alpha and Omega?

But but butt that title is reserved for ole' what' his name?
The Deceiver and great Illusion called Jesus?

Dave I find it funny that you post your silly bible babble responses, but to who exactly?
Apparently your responses do not address ONE WORD I say....????
Do you know what cognitive dissonance is Dave?

YOU SUFFER FROM IT
better look it up, it is a life threatening dis-ease of the MiNd and the heART, and it is eternally fatal.
It causes those who suffer from it to reBLEAT HIS-story over and over and over again forever...

King Dave-id you must be a fan of that wanker 'I am jesus' David Icke?
Your mini rant is a page out of his manifesto.

Clearly you watch too much TV, and way too much EWEtube, get yourself a library card and put down your bible for a spell, it will do you good.

besides the fact that jesus would not like you JUDGING all of those other people who seem different than you.

clearly YOU need to do more personal work.

EWE are the change King Dave-id

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-01-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #966 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
p.s.

Will King Dave-id take the SWASTIKA challenge on his thread?

The challenge is that you King Dave-id can use Jesus to describe and explain the 'electric field of a magnet' and then I will use the SWASTIKA to explain the 'electric field of a magnet'
Jesus vs. SWASTIKA

May the best SUPERHERO teacher/preacher win!

EWE first King Dave-id.

And then for an encore we can use the SWASTIKA to explain the miracle about how the propaganda camPAIN called jesus fed 5000 of 'we the sheeple' using only 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread, but of course I will let you first explain how Jesus did it using 'christian science'.

I betcha King Dave-id that the SWASTIKA explanation regarding 2 fish and 5 loaves is far more interesting than anything your programmed mind can conjure up sir.

Well let's go dude.
The SWASTIKA challenge is on!
EWE first.


p.s. jesus kinda sucked at science eh?
he certainly did not like to give science lessons, he preferred lessons on morality etc.

you would think the 'son of god' would leave us some decent clues to a theory of everything eh?


...and in fact he did!

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-01-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #967 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Aquarius - The Age of Evil (Full) - YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #968 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
this is your response to my jesus vs. swastika challenge?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
cut and paste paranoia in full swing?
sad sad sad
every generation of christians believe theirs is the special one.

I guess 2012 was a flop eh Dave?
The world NOT ending was probably a let down for you?

do the world a favor and stay away from the kiddies Dave

do not ever beget another copy of ewe.
too much evil in the world remember...

namaste
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #969 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Ralf my quest is not to debate you, I search for facts your agenda has been exposed.
You seem to have dreams of grandeur you claim to be a mystic and prophet, I claim to be a humble servant, I would rather sweep the floors in heaven than be a king in your mythical kingdom, Yeshua gave his life on the cross for you so you could have eternal life a life of love all you have to do is accept His gift, I will pray for you my brother.

dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #970 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Ralf my quest is not to debate you, I search for facts your agenda has been exposed.
Yes my agenda is simpleton...to expose your BS agenda that uses a prop called jesus to turn good people into puppets and killing machines.

Here we go again:

Will King Dave-id take the SWASTIKA challenge on his thread?

The challenge is that you King Dave-id can use Jesus to describe and explain the 'electric field of a magnet' and then I will use the SWASTIKA to explain the 'electric field of a magnet'

Jesus vs. SWASTIKA

May the best SUPERHERO teacher/preacher win!

EWE first King Dave-id.

Well the topic of this thread is the electric field of a magnet.
It is clear what we have here by the author is bait and switch?

I came to discuss the electric field of a magnet, and I find a bible babbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
....you claim to be a mystic and prophet,
And yes I can prove it, IF you the humble servant is willing to embrace the swastika challenge?
How else do I prove my claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I claim to be a humble servant, I would rather sweep the floors in heaven than be a king in your mythical kingdom,
There are no kings in my kingdom, we all serve and wait.
I promote a level playing fIELd.
Where I come from unlike the hierarchy that is part and parcel of your beLIEf system we are all equal.

Prince = Pauper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

Yeshua gave his life on the cross for you so you could have eternal life a life of love all you have to do is accept His gift, I will pray for you my brother.

dave
In fact it is you who seek the grandeur by aligning yourself with what you believe to be a winner.

Ya see that is what your SS i.e. Self-Serving beLIEf system needed to incorporate into their dogma dude to get losers like you to think they were joining a winning team.

Sadly as witness we have history and a HIS-story that ignores HER-story, that illustrates how the Christians have proved time and time again that they have in fact become the 'handmaidens' of those devils they fear.

YOU NEED TO BE REMINDED OF A FACT
Hitler could never have gotten the Buddhists to do the goose-step waving the swastika in their faces, BUT he easily got the ignorant Christians to do his bidding by pointing his finger at the problem he was shopping around trying to sell, the 'jew'.

think about it...your programming track has been laid down and it is intact and when monsters like Hitler and patri-IDIOTS like GW Bush are activated all they have to do is find the right button to push and viola, a Christian killing machine has been put into service thinking it is doing the work of god.

EWE are naive and part of the problem Dave spreading your stupid FEARS and PARANOIA.

like I said, keep your idiot beLIEfs to yourself and stay away from the kiddies.

why are you using a thread about the electric field of a magnet to spread your 'jesus loves ewe' dogma and 'the world is out to get you' paranoid theories?


And now of course that my agenda has been exposed, you can add me to your list of bogey men.

selah

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-02-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #971 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Notice the star that gives them their "star" power

Eye's to see
yes Dave you are an servant.
but your IGNORANCE clearly has you serving the devil EWE fear.

and as the saying goes ... "forgive them because they do not know what they do"

geesh Dave I wonder what gives them their star power?

King Dave-id you are an IGNORANT man helping to keep the kiddies IGNORANT.

What is the real significance of that GEOMETRIC SHAPE?
I wonder if you know?

137.5 degrees separates IGNORANCE from TRUTH...
Currently Dave, ewe and me are 137.5 degrees apart.



Imagine two classrooms side by side giving a lesson about geometry featuring the pentacle.
EWE in one classroom preaching your BS about eastern stars and devils and me in the other room teaching the kiddies about 'phi' along with everything else golden that King Midas touched.

Dear Dave why do paranoid full of fear IGNORANT Christians like yourself who spread your literal BS to the four corners of the globe, helping to infect the minds of others, claim to be a servant?

Oh my there can be only one answer?
Your ignorance serves only the devil and you use Jesus as 'cover'.

But rejoice because others can see the art in the heART of the creator and ultimately contribute as this next video shows.
Nature by Numbers - YouTube
Unlike ignorant you Dave this fella is a real servant to what 'just is' is and pay attention and you will see in this video why I mentioned the angle of 137.5 degrees.

Sadly you are a FAILure as servant Dave to jesus but a WINNER when promoting devilish ideas!
You are unable to make the simpleton connections.

I.e. What is the connection between the inverted star, phi/golden spiral and the Seal of Melchizedek?

Place two phi spirals opposite each other.
One turns inward the other one spirals outward.

Gravity vs. Radiation
Centripetal vs. Centrifugal
CCW vs. CW

One phi spiral is based on the upward pointing star and the other phi spiral is based on the downward pointing star.

You are NOT a servant.
EWE are a stupid human spreading BS, the kind of ignorant drivel worthy of a middle ages peasant who is living in FEAR of the church, god, and nature.

There is a direct correlation between the geometry of the pentagon/pentagram/pentacle/5 pointed star and the golden mean, which is a ratio that yields the golden triangle, golden rectangle, and golden spiral.

there is also a beautiful relationship between phi and the orbit of Venus too!

But an ignorant christian like yourself of course only sees devils and sheeple needing to be saved?

F A I L

take the swastika challenge and EWE will learn more about yourself than a jesus promoting FEAR can ever teach magnetic U about the world.


Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-02-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #972 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Do you think I dont know where your headed.
Do you think I have not seen it with my own eyes.
Will I trade my soul for free energy- NO
Quote:
¶ Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.

The golden rectangle- dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #973 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Do you think I dont know where your headed.
Do you think I have not seen it with my own eyes.
Will I trade my soul for free energy- NO


wrong wrong wrong

dude remember I AM the mystic and prophet and ewe are an ignorant servant of the devil that EWE fear.

so please leave the prognostication (and research) to me...

I am NOT an advocate of FREE energy because I do not beLIEve in FREE lunches.
There is no such thing as a FREE lunch, all bills eventually come due and payable.
I learned that raising kids not scaring them with devil drivel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post



The golden rectangle- dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant


PhDUH yeah so what?

I AM not easily impressed because:
’11258′ the DENDERA Zodiac the 4 ROYAL Stars the Marian Cross the Freemasons and phi | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

IF phi is related to the dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant then clearly this geometric 'timing' based on the numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8, is also related to the Ark of the Covenant.

1...1...2...3...5...8

So Dave I do admit that your bible babble incorporated sacred geometry + the zodiac into its narrative.

PhDUH it was the least they could do being COPY CAT scribes!


Does that suggest that we can find science lessons embedded in scripture?

Here is something I bet a paranoid full of fear ignorant christian like you did NOT know?

Does CARD X of the Tarot - the Wheel of Fortune depict the birth of Jesus?

Where do we find the birth of jesus who is connected to phi in the bible discussed in detail?

eh bible babbler?
give me the quote that depicts the birth of the propaganda camPAIN called jesus?
was the birth of jesus another CYCLE as depicted by a 'phi spiral'?



Cat got yer tongue Dave?
Why are there NO CATS in the bible Dave?
But King Solomon loved Cats as did the Egyptians?
It is not difficult for a dick like me to tease a pussy like ewe with just the facts.

The quote depicting the birth of Jesus is easy to rEMEMber using the MEME tarot CARD X or CARD XXI



The birth of jesus is found in the gospel of ...
Matthew 1:18-25

So is there a connection between Jesus and phi?
Is there a connection between the 114 sayings found in the Gospel of Thomas and the 114 Surahs in the Koran?

The Next Level :: View topic - Nature by numbers = 5th GOSPEL of THOMAS = Fibonacci 112358

I would love to see IGNORANT Christian Dave and a Muslim having such a discussion, trying to agree on what 'just is' is.

But till that day arrives it appears that IGNORANCE rules the roost and the Daves of the world are the chicken littles running around with their heads cut off claiming the sky is falling.




...and IMHO aLIEns are LIEs too, just like jesus who veils the FIBonacci science lesson ...

selah

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #974 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
You talk but have you built anything, have you seen it work

I have

Your all babel and bs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #975 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
You talk but have you built anything, have you seen it work

I have


your cracks are beginning to show bible babbler.

you as a servant of jesus, and we all have a little of the boy wonder in us, let's see what you built, show the jesus in me what a devil like you built...?

after all you are my servant (and your brother's keeper) so show me what you built that apparently in your simpleton mind makes EWE better than ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Your all babel and bs
No you are the supreme BS artist full of babel and BS.
Why do you refuse to take the SWASTIKA vs. JESUS challenge?

Show me what you built mr. LIAR LIAR that works for EWE?
What did you build that set you FREE that sets a bible babbler like you apart from ME?

A ladder to help climb outta your box?


Good for you....the Qabalah and the Freemasons also have ladders to help climb the tree of life to help set the sheeple free too!

Well then King Dave-id show the world what you built that makes EWE so special in your puny mind?
what page of this thread can I find it?


selah

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #976 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Im sorry by behavior has been lacking, I should not resort to petty comments.
However I will not argue with you anymore.
Have a good day Ralf
later

dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #977 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393

Chariot wheels found in the red sea where the Israelite's crossed and the Egyptians tried to follow.
Red Sea Crossing
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #978 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Im sorry by behavior has been lacking, I should not resort to petty comments.
However I will not argue with you anymore.
Have a good day Ralf
later

dave
I accept your apology.

Have you seen this image of Apollo the SUN/SOLAR god in his chariot?



What is he indicting?
What is that symbol we see on his chest over his heART?

Who is the swastiKA copy KAt?
The Buddha or Apollo?

Go west young man?
To the land of the SET-ting sun?
Why did the Christians flee to the west and the SETting sun and establish a New World Order in the Merikas?

I never could understand that...why flee west to the where the sun sets instead of to where the sun rises, in the east?

Why Dave?

selah

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-03-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #979 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
One basic principle:
Ether manifest itself in the form of a magnetic field.
Electricity flowing in a wire creates an imbalance in the ether therefore the ether seeks to correct the imbalance and also seeks the source, it flows back towards the source, we see this as bemf.

Hint:
Windings can be made besides just winding in a circle, remember if electricity flows in one direction the ether flows in the opposite direction.

dave

tidbits
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #980 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

Chariot wheels found in the red sea where the Israelite's crossed and the Egyptians tried to follow.
Red Sea Crossing
I bet Dave has never put these two statements into his browser to see what the internet dishes out?

1/ was it the RED SEA or the REED SEA?

2/ the exodus never happened

try it Dave...

I want to add that crossing the REED Sea could be a reference to Moses the Egyptian using hieroglyphs using his brother Aaron as Hebrew scribe.

Language - Hebrew is an invention of the LEFT Brain.
Hieroglyphs/graven Images are associated with the RIGHT Brain.

The corpus callosum is the REED Sea and the REEDS form GRIDS like the 3x3 Lo Shu Magic Square and the 3x3 Ho Tu
Those two grids made of woven reeds form the basis of the I-Ching too!




King Dave-id do I have proof that we can use REEDs woven into GRIDs to manipulate weak minded sheeple?

PhDUH I have PhD proof in fact.
Swastika as Dynamic Pattern Underlying Psychosocial Power Processes

The Exodus is an event that happens in the brain dude.
It is all in your head fred.



So Dave please tell me why the world's tallest statue has a SWASTIKA over its heART?

Eh why would the Chinese do that?
To piss off the Jews and Christians?


namaste

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-03-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #981 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
You know I bet your right Ralf, someone just went out and made this thousand year old boat impression just for kicks

Then they carved out these anchor stones for no good reason, right

Then they went and sunk priceless golden egyptian chariot wheels in the red sea, right

Them crazy Christians and Jews, then they went to a Holy mountain set up alters and carved images in the rocks for no good reason right


And they done all this just in their imagination, right

And lets not forget they built the Ark of the Covenant put it in a cave deep underground chiseled a crack to the surface and poured blood through the crack to hit the Ark just in their imagination right Ralf, this was their right brain talking to their left, is this what you are trying to tell me.
Dude take your babel somewhere else it doesnt work here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #982 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
I just vaguely outlined the archeological evidence for the truth of the Bible, here is the site A1 Finds: Noah's Ark, Ark of Covenant and other discoveries! why dont you go read the site look at the archeological evidence then come back here and explain to me once again how each was just their right brain talking to their left brain.
Im sorry brother but I have had it with your satanic mumbo jumbo take it somewhere else, I dont want to hear it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #983 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 11:08 AM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
You know I bet your right Ralf, someone just went out and made this thousand year old boat impression just for kicks
LOL
P.T. Barnum immediately comes to mind.

hARK hARK I hear the angel RaphaEL singin' in the reign, pulling on the reins of his chariot.

BTW rain and reign are both associated with THUNDER and LIGHTNING and the SWASTIKA and the lord YHVH

and reins is what they put on an ass to guide it, are you familiar with them?

Sorry but I need to use my 'imagaination' to see what EWE see in those rocks ... only ARKaeologist bible babblers see what you do ... other ARCHaeologists do NOT.

conclusion - FAIL #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

Then they carved out these anchor stones for no good reason, right
PhDUH silly man.
In fact there is a reason a boat would need an anchor and ballast.

I guess that anchor/rock has 4004 BCE stamped on it?
With Noah loves Emzara etched into it?
LOL

conclusion - FAIL #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

Then they went and sunk priceless golden egyptian chariot wheels in the red sea, right
Your WHEEL looks very much like this Egyptian OMPHALOS and the Aztec SOLAR wheel in fact....I wonder if the idea of a WHEEL is important?
PhDUH how important is the idea of the OMPHALOS to a CULTure?
OM-phalos – Nav-ELs – Wheels of Fortune – Geodetic Center | Alternative Thinking 37



And your ONE wheel does not make a chariot, nor does it prove that the Exodus happened in fact.
Actually Egyptian history does NOT acknowledge the Exodus ...and there is plenty of proof to illustrate the REAL significance of the chariot to the bigger picture.

I already illustrated how the chariot wheel is connected to the swastika/movement and a story about hELIos >>> BOTH are associated with the SUN before the LIE jesus showed up and assumed the reins of the solar chariot....

Quote:
Helios (/ˈhiːli.ɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἥλιος Hēlios; Latinized as Helius; Ἠέλιος in Homeric Greek) was the personification of the Sun in Greek mythology. Homer often calls him Titan or Hyperion, while Hesiod (Theogony 371) and the Homeric Hymn separate him as a son of the Titans Hyperion and Theia (Hesiod) or Euryphaessa (Homeric Hymn) and brother of the goddesses Selene, the moon, and Eos, the dawn. Ovid also calls him Titan.[1]

Helios was imagined as a handsome god crowned with the shining aureole of the Sun, who drove the chariot of the sun across the sky each day to earth-circling Oceanus and through the world-ocean returned to the East at night. Homer described Helios's chariot as drawn by solar steeds (Iliad xvi.779); later Pindar described it as drawn by "fire-darting steeds" (Olympian Ode 7.71). Still later, the horses were given fiery names: Pyrois, Aeos, Aethon, and Phlegon.

As time passed, Helios was increasingly identified with the god of light, Apollo. However, in spite of their syncretism, they were also often viewed as two distinct gods (Helios was a Titan, whereas Apollo was an Olympian). The equivalent of Helios in Roman mythology was Sol, specifically Sol Invictus.
And note the reference Hesiod made to hELIos found in Theogony 37I

You should pay more attention to those numbers 37I that we can associate to hELIos and alpha 1/137.
Funny how we can actually find temples DEDICATED to the Buddha or hELIos, unlike the wanker jesus where not ONE temple built in his honor in his time exists to this day....



conclusion HUGE FAIL #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Them crazy Christians and Jews, then they went to a Holy mountain set up alters and carved images in the rocks for no good reason right
Which holy moly mountain?
Do ya think the jews/christians were the only mountain climbers?

Buddhist Sherpas have proved they can show christian mountain climbers how to get to the top of the world?????

Many folks in the world prefer Mt. Meru as the holy moly mountain NOT Mt. Ararat.
Many folks also prefer the Buddha over the propaganda camPAIN called 'jesus loves ewe' ...


Mt. MERU?
The Symbolism of Mount Meru?
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...BwCNBHuEmMaTTw

And it is a well known fact that places like Rome and 'Troy' were built over the pagan sites that pre-date them.
Rome has '7' levels and Troy has '9'.
Why is it IF I start digging around Christian churches I will find swastika evidence of the CULTures deposed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post


And they done all this just in their imagination, right
King Dave-id I have placed a portion of the oldest image found in Egypt next to the one you posted.

Clearly we can see the idea of a WHEEL and of a Man placed between two lions. And both of those images/ideas would endure till this day in fact!

source of my image can be found here:
The Next Level :: View topic - Swastika + pi + phi + Speed of Light = Great Pyramid

Yes imagination helps Dave, too bad yours has been put on hold by the stupid narrative EWE follow as a literal truth.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post

And lets not forget they built the Ark of the Covenant put it in a cave deep underground chiseled a crack to the surface and poured blood through the crack to hit the Ark just in their imagination right Ralf, this was their right brain talking to their left, is this what you are trying to tell me.
Dude take your babel somewhere else it doesnt work here.
LOL LOL LOL
You apparently will beLIEve anything ewe are told at bedtime, SEEDs that are planted just before ewe drift off into lalala land...

That is a nice sketch, do you like the one I posted beside it?
source of my image:
Swastika on Christ's heart, Narbonne (F) / XIV century (?)
A SWASTIKA E SUAS VARIANTES

Is Jim Pinkoski the artist of your sketch a famous ARCHaeologist or just another bible babbler ARKaeologist incognito with a great imagination and a hidden agenda...?

What is the hidden agenda?
Clearly Judeao Christians are the handmaidens of the devil they FEAR.

'forgive them for they do not know what they do' comes to mind

King Dave-id your idiot-savant presentation as i-servant of the lord was a FAIL in all respects.

You have not gained my respect by PEDDLING the same old boring BS that clearly suggests you lack an imagination as a reBLEATing bible babbler.

Your self imposed ignorance and lack of imagination is all I need to know about EWE.

selah V

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-04-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #984 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
this is a p.s. to the above entry.

and Dave it really is the knockout punch.
I want to thank you for being a sparring pardner Dave.
I love doing the I-Ching cha cha cha goosestep with the I37 JC LEvI dEvILs.

you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
And lets not forget they built the Ark of the Covenant put it in a cave deep underground chiseled a crack to the surface and poured blood through the crack to hit the Ark just in their imagination right Ralf, this was their right brain talking to their left, is this what you are trying to tell me.
Dude take your babel somewhere else it doesnt work here.
NO Dave it is not me about to tell you anything, it is Neil McGregor.
YES Dave it is becoming clear that awakened sheeple become aware that their RIGHT brain is talking to their LEFT.

In a world with a North and South pole I would wager many of 'we the sheeple' are in fact Bi-polar.

Now here comes the combination of knockout punches which naturally would involve a Left (jab) and a Right (uppercut).

Quote:
Neil MacGregor is director of the British Museum and his book 'A History of the World in 100 Objects' was part of a BBC Radio 4 program.

The human brain then carries on evolving steadily over thousands of years. And what's really interesting, is that our brain starts to become asymmetrical as it gets to grips with a whole range of different functions - logic, language, the co-ordinated movement needed for tool-making, imagination and creative thought - quite unlike the ape's brain, which remains smaller and symmetrical. So what we're looking at in this chopping tool is the moment at which we became distinctly smarter and with an impulse not just to make things, but to imagine how we could make things 'better'.
So what is being discussed is the 'chopping tool' nearly 2 million years old.
Hey Dave as BS artist are you seeing red yet?

Next quote by Neil sets ME and the swastika up and continues to expose your lack of knowledge regarding any kind of history or HER-story that falls outside the boundaries of your HIS-storical perspective centered on the propaganda camPAIN called "jesus loves ewe"

Quote:
Recently scientists have looked at what happens neurologically when a stone tool is being made.[/b] They have used modern hospital scanners to see which bits of the brain are activated as knappers work their stone. Surprisingly, the areas of the modern brain that you use when you are making a handaxe overlap considerably with those you use when you speak.

It now seems very likely that if you can shape a stone you can shape a sentence.

A History of the World in 100 Objects
-Neil MacGregor
So Dave can we make a connection between the handaxe and the swastika.
So Dave what is the connection between the fact the SWASTIKA is ASYMMETRICAL and CHIRAL and the fact all biological is in fact CHIRAL and all building blocks from matter/anti-matter to DNA/amino acids/etc. to the macroscopic hELIosphere are ALL asymmetrical.
So Dave can we make a connection between the evolution of the meanings associated between the ASYMMETRICAL CHIRAL SWASTIKA, the HANDAXE, our asymmetrical L/R hands, our asymmetrical brain and the evolution of SPEECH?





That image is just for starters my dear deluded friend when linking the ax to the hammer of thor, the judge's gavel and finally to the origin of the species, the swastika.

Can the deluded Judeao-Christians who beLIEve themselves to be chosen, who have lost their way via GNeSiS, can they find GNoSiS in a place called GNoSSoS sometimes spelled KNoSSoS?
Egyptian – Cretan – Labyrinths – DNA – String Theory – I Ching – Swastika | Alternative Thinking 37

IGNORANCE = SATAN SANTA nonsense

In fact I bet King Dave-id celebrates Christmas complete with all of the I37 EvIL LEvI vEILed ELIjah ezekIEL danIEL mIchaEL gabrIEL dEvIL trimmings.



IMHO you are a prime candidate for the 13-step program and sheepish ewe should be FORCED to work/study/learn in a Buddhist monastery for the rest of your mortal I37 EvIL dEvIL LIfE.

Buddhist aLIEns should abduct EWE and brand your silly hide with a SWASTIKA to SEAL your heART just like the Buddha buddy.



Hey mister Judeao Christian who thinks he is better than ME....now do you see the difference between mystic insightful ME and an ignorant servant of the lord like EWE?
You tell me to go to hell and I tell you to go for a long vacation to a Buddhist monastery.



The swastika being a SEAL for the Buddha's heART is just ONE of MANY applications for the 'divine' 'geometrically blessed' swastika as this link shows.
NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37



Dave are you not curious about how the ArchangEL RaphaEL plans on healing 'we the sheeple' using the swastika?

EWE should be really curious herr bIbLE babbler.

selah V

Last edited by Raphael37 : 07-04-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #985 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM
unity unity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Raphael37 doing a good work spreading disinfo, gosh.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #986 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Ralf I in no way think I am better than you or anyone else, as a matter of fact Im not a very good Christian I fail everyday,everyday I must ask for forgiveness thats why Im so thankful for the work Yeshua did on the cross or we would all be lost.
I hope you find your way, something must have happened in your life to make you hate so much, Christ can heal your heart my brother if you would give Him the chance.
Take care
dave
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #987 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by unity View Post
Raphael37 doing a good work spreading disinfo, gosh.


I would love for you to point out what is not true of what I presented?



hey fellas try to remember a fact of life

Christians have a HIS-story of trashing libraries or wiping out other races who they see themselves in a race against ...

I wonder what kind of info IGNORANCE lashes out against?
Well if jesus survived I wonder what got buried by the big LIE called jesus?

you folks have no imagination I imagine.

selah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #988 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:50 PM
unity unity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael37 View Post


I would love for you to point out what is not true of what I presented?



hey fellas try to remember a fact of life

Christians have a HIS-story of trashing libraries or wiping out other races who they see themselves in a race against ...

I wonder what kind of info IGNORANCE lashes out against?
Well if jesus survived I wonder what got buried by the big LIE called jesus?

you folks have no imagination I imagine.

selah
I don't care about the validity. But you keep steering the topic away from the concepts that Dave is talking about. Not sure if you're doing it with intention or not though. I wont go into religious discussions.

Dave45, here is some concepts of the vortex you might find interesting.

Twin Opposing Vortexes and the Illusion of Pull
[PDF] Twin Opposing Vortexes and the Illusion of Pull

The physics of Dewey B. Larson should interest you as well. He came to conclusions that all matter is in essence motion, vibrations. That the whole universe is based on movement.
Dewey B Larson - Reciprocal Systems - Science (Nature's Law) vs Psyence (Man's Invention) Part 1 - YouTube

Last edited by unity : 07-04-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #989 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Raphael37's Avatar
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I hope you find your way, something must have happened in your life to make you hate so much, Christ can heal your heart my brother if you would give Him the chance.
Take care
dave


do you think a REAL truth messenger wastes his time hating?

christians ALWAYS think I hate them

waste of valuable precious time hating a LIE or a FIB don't ya think?



there is a reason the Buddha has a swastika as SEAL for his heART bible babblers...why don't ya investigate why?

so Dave and all other christian zealots, is Jesus better than the Buddha or Krishna?

well ... is jesus one rung higher than the rest of the other 'idols'?

tell me why?
IF he is, it must be because he is the devil himself?

selah V
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #990 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2013, 03:11 PM
unity unity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by unity View Post
I don't care about the validity. But you keep steering the topic away from the concepts that Dave is talking about. Not sure if you're doing it with intention or not though. I wont go into religious discussions.

Dave45, here is some concepts of the vortex you might find interesting.

Twin Opposing Vortexes and the Illusion of Pull
[PDF] Twin Opposing Vortexes and the Illusion of Pull

The physics of Dewey B. Larson should interest you as well. He came to conclusions that all matter is in essence motion, vibrations. That the whole universe is based on movement.
Dewey B Larson - Reciprocal Systems - Science (Nature's Law) vs Psyence (Man's Invention) Part 1 - YouTube
And, don't fear exposing free energy in regards to The One Creator, we are energy. The only ones having a problem with this are those already profiting from energy sources established on earth. They have gone far to silence the truth of free energy throughout history already.

Teslas highest dreams was to give humanity free energy judging from the Ra Material.

Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?
Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

Questioner: Would this freeing from darkness be commensurate with the Law of One or does this have any real product?
Ra: I am Ra. The product of such a freeing would create two experiences.

Firstly, the experience of no need to find the necessary emolument for payment, in your money, for energy.

Secondly, the leisure afforded, thereby exemplifying the possibility and enhancing the probability of the freedom to then search the self for the beginning of seeking the Law of One.

Few there are working physically from daybreak to darkness, as you name them, upon your plane who can contemplate the Law of One in a conscious fashion.

Peace!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved