Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #901  
Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #902  
Old 05-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I like the push vs pull design.

BTW that is the same dispute regarding gravity these daze.

gravity as a pulling force is being challenged by those who say it is a pushing force.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #903  
Old 05-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post


source of image:
‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

warning - proceeding to this next link suggests Christianity is a copy cat belief system that stole from everybody - enter at your own risk

selah
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #904  
Old 05-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Kytsun Kytsun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The first world
Posts: 11
Send a message via AIM to Kytsun
Hi everyone. I might have found something worth looking at. As we may know, Edward Leedskalnin did extensive work with magnetism and left clues to his secrets all over his 3-decade achievement, Coral Castle. This video Ancient Knowledge Pt.4 The Real Secret Of How The Pyramids Were Built & Coral Castle - YouTube goes into extensive detail about it. However, when reading one of the first posts in this thread (specifically #10: The electric field of a magnet, I noticed something about Walter Russell's writing. His W's are all written with the 105-195 degree right angle in the middle discussed in the video, which was part of a sacred arrangement of magnets used in his flywheel. As well, in the "Color Beam" picture, I noticed that the E in "High Prssure short waves" is missing. There is no E in short waves? Tesla did say pulsed waves had amazing properties.

I dunno. Just posting this so someone smarter than me can see something I didn't . Maybe it means Walt's work is anagramic like Leedskalnin's?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #905  
Old 05-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
So where does all this lead
To free energy-yes but thats the easy part, it seems to go beyond that, where does these ancient symbols go and do we really want to go there.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #906  
Old 05-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #907  
Old 06-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
waveguide creates a spinning vortex using only dc current no pulsing.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #908  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #909  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
The applied current flows in one direction the aether flows in the opposite direction.
If pulsed we get bemf but with this system you dont have to pulse the coils.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #910  
Old 06-08-2013, 08:50 PM
truesearch truesearch is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 63
Dave45:

You say:
Quote:
So where does all this lead
To free energy-yes but thats the easy part,
Please elaborate on how to "easily do that". There are quite afew of us here who want to learn that. Tell us in easy to follow directions.

And I respect the carefulness with the "Star-of-David" design. . .

Sincerely,
truesearch
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #911  
Old 06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
Stay away from the star of david
Mark of the Beast 6 – Hexagram | Little Guy in the Eye
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #912  
Old 06-09-2013, 12:44 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
So where does all this lead
To free energy-yes but thats the easy part,
Im sorry that statement was misleading, that aside I do believe this will lead to free energy, I have froze alot of coils and none including the pmh created a spinning magnetic field like this coil does.

What amazes me is a coil configuration that has been around for thousands of years produces a spinning vortex.
Its the angle the wire is cutting through the toroid, a thicker toroid will increase the angle, if the toroid were the right size the golden mean spiral could be achieved, then we can pull energy like water down a drain.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #913  
Old 06-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
The seal of Melchizedek or the seal of the Prophets
Notice the two spinning disk on the table.

__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #914  
Old 06-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
@Dave45:
What if you were to use carbon nanotube thread for your coils? As I reported elsewhere, seems nanotechnology is going to be a game changer for renewable energy in solar cost and efficiency, electrolysis efficiency, battery energy density, and through current density as mentioned here:

They outperform copper on a metric called current density, which means they should be able to carry more electricity over longer distances without losing energy to heat—a problem with today’s electrical grid, and with computer chips. And because they’re made of carbon, not metal, they don’t corrode.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #915  
Old 06-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post


sorry Dave but that site is full of mis and dis information.

i.e. the author gets bent out of shape over the hexagram, what he calls the Seal of Solomon.

too bad the author is ignorant of the fact that the PENTAGRAM was the Seal of Solomon before the HEXAGRAM.

too bad the author is ignorant of the fact that our DNA is comprised of BOTH Seals of Solomon.



Rosicrucian Lectures with Robert Gilbert and Raphael | Alternative Thinking 37


But when the author incorrectly identified this plant as the Lily of Valley, I had to stop reading his 'christian drivel'.



IMHO that link you offered is full of BS...

namaste
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #916  
Old 06-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
The seal of Melchizedek or the seal of the Prophets
Notice the two spinning disk on the table.

mind if I ask - do you know the source/location of those images?

Dave those images contain some great archetypal geometric clues.



notice BETWEEN the two spinning disks is an urn that some folks (not me) suggest might even have contained the blood of Christ and has been identified as the Holy Grail.
HOUSE OF DELA PENA: HISTORY OF THE HOLY GRAIL

I could not help notice that this 'Grail Cup' has two handles that look like the numbers 5 and 2 or perhaps an S and its mirror 'S'
How to feed 5000 people using 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

In fact the Grail Cup archetype is similar to the 'Fallen Angel' found in Rosslyn Chapel AND the 'SS' was in fact a symbol for the Holy Spirit too!



The archetype of 'two' spinning disks that embrace a central idEA is not new and it has been documented many times before...by various beliefs.

re: seal of Melchizedek or the seal of the Prophets
The Seal of Melchizedek - Understanding the Seal of Melchizedek
I found a great source for those two images.

I will be adding those images to this similar group of images that I have been gathering, of course ALL express the same idEA, that central idEA of what 'just is' is.



137-9 Mesoamerica Code – FIAT * LUX | Alternative Thinking 37

Dave as the prophet/mystic Raphael do you know what my purpose in life is?
To show how this symbol can help/assist in the healing of humanity.



selah V
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #917  
Old 06-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
The seal of Melchizedek or the seal of the Prophets
Notice the two spinning disk on the table.
I found this explanation....note how the author uses the word gammadia twice in the explanation.

Quote:
"A Ravenna mosaic, circa A.D. 520, shows the priest-king Melchizedek in a purple cloak, offering bread and wine at the altar (Genesis 14:18-20). The white altar cloth is decorated with two sets of gammadia, as well as the so-called “Seal of Melchizedek,” two interlocked squares in gold. Abel offers his lamb as Abraham gently pushes Isaac forward. The hand of God reaches down to this sacred meeting through the red veils adorned with golden gammadia on either side. The theme is the great sacrifice of Christ, which brings together the righteous prophets from the past as well as the four corners of the present world, thereby uniting all time and space." (Nibley, “Sacred Vestments,” Temple and Cosmos, 109.)

The Story of the Seal - The Seal of Melchizedek
Is the gammadion in some way related to the tetragrammaton?



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #918  
Old 06-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 795
Dave,
Have you read what this link says about the relationship between electricity, magnetism? Perhaps you and others have. I hadn't seen it before, and wished I had earlier on - seems to be giving a clear explanation of much of what you've been touching on in this thread:
Eric Dollard and Tesla
All the best,
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #919  
Old 06-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
Quote:
'christian drivel'
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, He is my heart and soul my Savior my Protector my Life.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #920  
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, He is my heart and soul my Savior my Protector my Life.
no problem
btw what is the connection between Jesus and the archangel associated with healing, aka Raphael?
Is there an angel named Raphael in the Bible?

... and please do recall that the 12,000+ year old swastika was associated with the sun/solar influences long before both the advent of the Christian era, and the modern age where some scholars today suggest Jesus was an archetype representing the sun of god not the son of god.

Again I make no distinction between what 'just is' is, and what we can possibly 'prove' using either science or metaphysical faith and hope.

Dave I am not picking sides, there exists drivel in all beliefs.
It seems I can clear a room of wannabe Buddhists too if I mention that the buddha became the Buddha by making many sacrifices like ....
... leaving/abandoning his wife and child to go find his inner child.

But wait Jesus said the same thing about entering the Kingdom and connecting with your inner child.

Quote:
Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
And science points out children before the age of about 11 spend most of their time in the same frequency as the Buddha meditation frequency.
In the ALPHA and THETA zones.
Science also proves that it is in the ALPHA/THETA state that we approach the Schumann frequency of 7.8 hertz.

IF you dip into DELTA you are officially now shleeping...and counting sheeple jumping over the hurdles of life....

Babies spend MOST of their time in the DELTA/REM Dream world, after all they do spend most of the 24 hour day sleeping.
That is why babies have no interest in what adults do outside of what adults can do for them, tending to them, while they dream.
That is why the world as we know it would collapse if everybody started to seek their inner child at the same time.
Because who is going to look after all the babies who leave their 9-5 jobs to spend more time DREAMING/meditating?

Who is going to change all of those diapers?

Once born we are soon put in diapers, just before we depart we are wearing diapers again, and in between we are told it is all an illusion.

And science also points out that 'we the sheeple' as adults spend MOST of our time in BETA lalala land and then we go to sleep spending little time in the transitional ALPHA/THETA zones but going directly into the dreamy DELTA/REM brain frequency.

Maybe the Aborigine have a point when they say the dream world is more real than this one?

BTW you look at the number trail I have left behind after being recovered King Dave-id, you and moi, we must all agree that JC and ME are in fact on the same journey.
As this link suggests...
Buddha * Jesus * Jerry * EL * 37 and the Collective Unconscious | Alternative Thinking 37



I am willing to discuss the mysterious enigmatic Melchizedek whose real identity has never been agreed upon, however the images YOU posted suggest a geometric relationship too.

A search on the internet suggests the top three candidates to represent who the spirit of Melchizedek really represents comes down to either Jesus, Shem or Enoch.

Which certainly puts 'M' in good company.

However as I pointed out the symbolic representation in those images regarding the Seal of Melchizedek can be found around the globe.



And both the Swastika and the 'M'altese Cross can be substituted for the two spinning disks and the Grail Cup that rests between them.
The connection between the spiral and swastika seems to be of universal knowledge (religions and science), except to those who want to spin another narrative.



And both the Swastika and the Maltese cross can be found embedded in the design/architecture of the Great Pyramid along with pi, phi, and the speed of light in millions of metres/sec.
‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

All of the above just waiting for its recovery, because the Great Pyramid is a time capsule/capsoul delivering messages across space and time.

In the above image on the right it appears that the Voynich ManuScript even predicts its eventual recovery!



Dave feel free to leave a comment at this link:
137-9 Mesoamerica Code – FIAT * LUX | Alternative Thinking 37

Or click on the toequest link below and leave a comment on that forum.
The OX TOE

selah
__________________
 

Last edited by Raphael37; 06-12-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #921  
Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273


King Dave-id it appears that I have the SEAL of Melchizedek in my garden labyrinth too!



But what do I have on the other side of these ASYMMETRICAL SPIRALS?

The ASYMMETRICAL LEFT and RIGHT HANDS



I built a Garden Labyrinth several years ago to reflect ME epiphany.
4 AGES Model Labyrinth … part 1 | Reconciliation of Science and Religion
4 AGES Model Labyrinth part 2 | Reconciliation of Science and Religion





selah V
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #922  
Old 06-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
They dont even care if you know it or not, this movie being allowed to circulate is proof of that.
The ILLUMINATI And The New Atlantis - FREE MOVIE [Video]
Wake up an choose who you will serve, because in the end we haved served One or the other, even if we choose to serve ourselves with our leave me alone I serve no one - self serving attitude.
We have been Duped.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #923  
Old 06-19-2013, 01:49 PM
unity unity is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11
Hey Dave45. I stumbled upon your works. I don't have any deep knowledge in electronics but I have come across a lot of ancient knowledge regarding this subject and been ploughing through a lot of works of esoteric nature.

I just want to give some links where I found great insight into the deeper knowledge of light/energy/electricity/vibration/motion:

First, the Ra Material discussing The Law Of One. Very thorough work and worth deep study for the student in search for the true nature of things.
The Law of One (Ra Material)

Here are some excerpts you might find interesting:

Spirals and light
The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.
Rhythm of Reality
Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.
Metaphysical meanings of mathematical/geometric complexes.
There are mathematical ratios within this image (ankh/crux ansata) which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle. We may indicate that the crux ansata is a part of the concept complexes of the archetypical mind, the circle indicating the magic of the spirit, the cross indicating that nature of manifestation which may only be valued by the losing. Thus the crux ansata is intended to be seen as an image of the eternal in and through manifestation and beyond manifestation through the sacrifice and transformation of that which is manifest.

Would this crux ansata then be indicating a sign of life or spirit enlivening matter?
Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. Moreover, it illuminates a concept which is a portion of the archetype which has to do with the continuation of the consciousness which is being potentiated in incarnation, beyond incarnation.

Gravity
This that you speak of as gravity may be seen as the pressing towards the inner light/love, the seeking towards the spiral line of light which progresses towards the Creator. This is a manifestation of a spiritual event or condition of living-ness.

The metaphysical and physical are inseparable. Thus that of which you spoke which attempts to explain this phenomenon is able to, shall we say, calculate the gravitational force of most objects due to the various physical aspects such as what you know of as mass. However, we felt it was necessary to indicate the corresponding and equally important metaphysical nature of gravity.

Your entities do not have the instrumentation to measure spiritual gravity but only to observe a few of its extreme manifestations.

The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of beingness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes.
Black holes
Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless.

Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless.
Vortexes/spirals and pyramids
The first notion of upward spiraling light is as that of the scoop, the light energy being scooped in through the attraction of the pyramid shape through the bottom or base. Thus the first configuration is a semi-spiral.

Would this be similar to the vortex you get when you release the water from a bathtub?

I am Ra. This is correct except that in the case of this action the cause is gravitic whereas in the case of the pyramid the vortex is that of upward spiraling light being attracted by the electro-magnetic fields engendered by the shape of the pyramid.

The prana scooped in by the pyramid shape gains coherence of energetic direction. The term “upward spiraling light” is an indication, not of your up and down concept, but an indication of the concept of that which reaches towards the source of love and light.

Thus all light or prana is upward spiraling but its direction, as you understand this term, is unregimented and not useful for work.

Could I assume then that from all points in space light radiates in our illusion outward in a 360° solid angle and this scoop shape with the pyramid then creates the coherence to this radiation as a focusing mechanism? Is this correct?

I am Ra. This is precisely correct.
The Oahspe. Channeled information from our Guardians. Also very profound information which is worth studying.

Here are some of the graphic information which could be of aid:
Oahspe Plate Position Reference

And here is the complete scripture:
OAHSPE

And some excerpts I thought some might find interesting:

Vortexian
The same principles apply to all the stars, suns, planets and moons, differing in manifestation on account of size, motion, density and relative place.

The earth floateth in the midst of a vortex, the outer extremity of which is somewhat beyond the moon. The vortex is globular, corresponding to the form of the earth, with slight differences, which will be pointed out hereafter. Vortices are not all closed at the ends; some are open at both ends.

The vortex turneth the earth on its axis, with its own axial motion. Consequently the outer part of the vortex hath greater velocity than near the earth's surface, which hath an axial motion of one thousand miles an hour.

Things fall not to the earth because of the magnetism therein, save as hereinafter mentioned, but they are driven toward the center of the vortex, by the power of the vortex.
Positive and Negative
The name of the force of the vortex is called vortexya, that is, positive force, because it is arbitrary and exerteth east and west. As in the case of a wheel turning on its axis, its force will be at right angles with its axis, the extreme center of which will be no force.

For which reason the north and south line of the earth's vortex is called the m'vortexya, or negative force, for it is the subject of the other. As a whirlwind gathereth up straw and dust, which travel toward the center of the whirlwind, and to the poles thereof, even so do corporeal substances incline to approach the poles of the earth's vortex. Which may be proved by poising a magnetized needle

The positive force of the vortex is, therefore, from the external toward the internal;and the negative force of the vortex is toward the poles, and in the ascendant toward the pole external from the sun center.

Whereof it may be said the force of the vortex is toward its own center, but turneth at the center and escapeth outward at the north pole. As one may draw a line from the east to the center of the earth, thence in a right angle due north, which would be the current of the vortex until the center were filled with a corporeal body. After which the same power applieth, and is all one power, although for convenience called positive and negative.
Magnetism and electricity
Vortexya can be concentrated in iron and steel, and in iron ore, in which condition they are called magnetic. And these substances, if poised as needles, will assume the line of polarity of the vortex or its poles.

When vortexya is manifested in flames of fire it is called electricity. But when it lieth dormant, as in iron, it is called magnetism. Where two corporeal substances are rubbed quickly together, friction and heat result; this is a manifestation of vortexya.
Matter
What is called corporeal substance, which has length, breadth and thickness, remaineth so by no power of its own, but by vortexya external thereto. Exchange the vortexya, and the corpor goeth into dissolution. This power was, by the ancients, called Uz, or the fourth dimension of corpor.
This kind of knowledge has always been there. Humanity has been kept away from it throughout ages because it is benefitial to the ruling elite that this does not become mainstream knowledge. Instead we become fed with very distorted information.

Also I want to highlight the works of Dewey Larson and Walter Russell. Keep up the amazing work! I hope this could be of some inspiration.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #924  
Old 06-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by unity View Post
Hey Dave45. I stumbled upon your works. I don't have any deep knowledge in electronics but I have come across a lot of ancient knowledge regarding this subject and been ploughing through a lot of works of esoteric nature.

I just want to give some links where I found great insight into the deeper knowledge of light/energy/electricity/vibration/motion:

First, the Ra Material discussing The Law Of One. Very thorough work and worth deep study for the student in search for the true nature of things.
The Law of One (Ra Material)

Here are some excerpts you might find interesting:
I suspect the entity called 'unity' is a judeao-christian?
Why do I suspect that?

Because the info that I presented that gets ignored by Judeao-Christians, in fact threatens the integrity of their belief system.

That is why they do the hop/skip/quantum jump over the SWASTIKA information and what it represents.

What can the swastika be shown to be associated with?
ALL of the following in fact!

Spirals and light

Rhythm of Reality

Metaphysical meanings of mathematical/geometric complexes.

Gravity

Black holes

Vortexes/spirals and pyramids

Positive and Negative

Magnetism and electricity

Matter

The swastika is also associated to the works of Dewey Larson and Walter Russell.

Hey unity my list looks just like yours

selah V

p.s. Why the LAW of ONE is a FAIL >>>
Quote:
What is the Law of ONE and what predictions did it make?

The harvest was one of the earliest mentions of the 2012 phenomenon. The entire book series centers around the harvest, which is described as a major spiritual and physical change that will occur around the year 2012.[13] Each New Age concept introduced in the series is related to the harvest, for instance, wanderers are described as choosing to incarnate in human bodies on earth so that they may help the harvest. The series predicts that 2012 will bring cataclysms, such as earthquakes and tsunamis, that cause the death of a large number of humans.[14] New Age and 2012 proponents like the New York Times bestselling author David Wilcock have cited The Law of One series as seminal in the formation of their beliefs and the popularization of 2012 beliefs in general.[11][22][23][27][35][40]

Mayans have described the 2012 phenomenon as a Western invention that has no relation to authentic Mayan beliefs.[41] Instead, the 2012 phenomenon has roots primarily in New Age spirituality, including The Law of One book series.[41] The Law of One series has been described as "the most widely cited set of channeled materials." This series was seminal in the development of New Age spirituality. Aside from the 2012 phenomenon, it also introduced and popularized concepts such as polarity, spiritual evolution through densities, and wanderers, which have taken on a life of their own.
The Law of ONE is just another BS theory that was EXPOSED by the passage of time.

2012 has come and gone, and 'we the sheeple' still have not figured out how to share the road and be courteous when driving?
__________________
 

Last edited by Raphael37; 06-21-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #925  
Old 06-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
They dont even care if you know it or not, this movie being allowed to circulate is proof of that.
The ILLUMINATI And The New Atlantis - FREE MOVIE [Video]
Wake up an choose who you will serve, because in the end we haved served One or the other, even if we choose to serve ourselves with our leave me alone I serve no one - self serving attitude.
We have been Duped.
Sorry but your apparent 'paranoia' and the two choices offered are obviously the result of your upbringing/programming.
Truth seekers with open minds always see a third choice beyond the ONE or the OTHER you offer.

'we the sheeple' have been duped into believing all kinds of nonsense like the SON of GOD walking on water who will one day save your but but butts.

Or that the long awaited for messiah might even be an aLIEn


There is in fact a MIDDLE PATH pilgrim that is being ignored by your black (bad) vs. white (good) belief system.
The yin yang is NOT about duality or about symmetry.
The yin yang recognizes in the black we find a speck of white, and in the white a speck of black and therefore the symbol is asymmetric.

That is why you will always find two pillars demarcating the entry point.
Or in this case the 'two thieves'.
What if the 'two thieves' are a reference to the eternal POSITIVE and NEGATIVE forces with the SON of GOD representing the middle path?

Or the middle path indicated by the Seal of Melchizedek?



WHAT IF?
“…MY GOD (ELI) MY GOD (ELI) why has Thou forsaken me (lama sabachthani)?” | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

namaste
__________________
 

Last edited by Raphael37; 06-21-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #926  
Old 06-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
So if we are to enter between the two pillars to see and get in touch with our inner self, who does the pyramid represent.

The pyramid is eight sided with the capstone makes nine.

I feel there is trickery afoot, the stakes are very high its our souls that way in the balance.
We are not God we are made in the image of God.
He has the power to destroy our souls, No one else does, as I said the stakes are high.
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #927  
Old 06-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
So if we are to enter between the two pillars to see and get in touch with our inner self, who does the pyramid represent.

The pyramid is eight sided with the capstone makes nine.
9???
Try again.
Yes I agree the Great Pyramid is in fact 8 sided with a flat apex top, but you forgot to add the BASE which makes the pyramid a 10 sided figure not 9.
Do you want to rephrase the question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I feel there is trickery afoot, the stakes are very high its our souls that way in the balance.
We are not God we are made in the image of God.
He has the power to destroy our souls, No one else does, as I said the stakes are high.
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.
yup the tricky has its foundations in IGNORANCE, and you keep crossing over the line.

stepping over the line in religion is defining god and what god thinks.
stepping over the line in science is claiming to define infinity.
Dave is stepping over the line in the here and now.
That line you keep stepping over is called ignorance.
(ignorance of non-christian theories)

Does Dave know that the following associations have been made >>> god = JeHoVaH = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika?

2000+ years ago the dialogues of Socrates addressed IGNORANCE, and not much has changed regarding the human condition.

...Socrates was forced to take hemlock because he made ignorant experts look like idiots outside their field of expertise.

selah V
__________________
 

Last edited by Raphael37; 06-21-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #928  
Old 06-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
Im pretty thick skinned so I'll ignore your insults.
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
  #929  
Old 06-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Raphael37 Raphael37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: wxyz
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Im pretty thick skinned so I'll ignore your insults.
nice image
PhDUH what is your point Dave?



I still see 8 + apex + base = 10

BTW calling you IGNORANT is not an insult.
Poor Dave does not realize that IGNORANT only means you are UNAWARE of some things.
Why object to what is obviously true?
Why take offence to others saying what 'just is'?
I AM in fact IGNORANT too!

Your thick skin seems to be made up of an armor of judeao-christian teflon.

Your IGNORANCE is NOT my bliss, it is in fact your hell.



This next image looks very much like yours, however it supplies more detail/info.

It suggests the Great Pyramid has x and y meridians which are based on phi and pi.


source:
‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

selah V
__________________
 

Last edited by Raphael37; 06-21-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #930  
Old 06-21-2013, 05:34 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,504
There's no doubt there's knowledge built into the pyramids, and thats amazing but dont let yourself bedazzeled they represent someone, who.

Who tempted Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge,
when we were kids we played king of the mountain, this is still being played out today who is king of the mountain here.

I worked for an old man for years and one of his favorite sayings was if you dont use your head you might as well have two butts.

Peace my brother
dave
__________________
Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers