Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2731  
Old 05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
@Bit's
Thank you very much I will try that.

@StevanC
What do you think, are we making some progress or should we stick to your design

scratchrobot
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2732  
Old 05-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Jules Tresor's Avatar
Jules Tresor Jules Tresor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 364
Great videos :)

I see your pulses are decreasing when your battery got charged

Self regulating because the voltage on the battery get nearer to the cap's voltage, and the input pulses decrease because the cap discharges less in the battery, then its voltage is closer to the input voltage. Logical IMHO.

Bedini's show the same effect

I passed an order for the 10A one, the cheapest, still 465 USD, not including VTA ... Renaissance Charge - Intelligent Solutions to Premature Battery Failure

I was quite deceived by the Rennaissance RC-1AU-240, because it is VERY noisy. But it works for battery rejuvenating.
I use it on my electric bicycle, 24V battery, and it charges very slowly, like 1 A/hour ...
I was expecting more, but nevermind it's better than nothing.
It is also very heavy because of the 240V transformer, and costly for what it is, 700 USD with shipping and French VTA !

And now their prices have increased again !!! The Renaissance RC-1AU Universal Radiant Charger for Small Rechargeable Batteries (far to be humanitarians, they are "good" businessmen at least)

If you don't mind I prefer to order one experimental from you ! To test the results before
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2733  
Old 05-24-2010, 01:28 PM
StevanC's Avatar
StevanC StevanC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Serbia
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchrobot View Post
@Bit's
Thank you very much I will try that.

@StevanC
What do you think, are we making some progress or should we stick to your design

scratchrobot
@scratchrobot
I would recommend we first grasp this circuit and the best "sandbox" I found so far is what I've built and shared?

It has it all: where we can save and where it takes "power" to make it work.

Therefrom we could (and should though) go try build a device that can sustain 20A on input (400W)?

I exploer MOSFETs right now

Stevan C.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2734  
Old 05-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Bit's-n-Bytes's Avatar
Bit's-n-Bytes Bit's-n-Bytes is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via Skype™ to Bit's-n-Bytes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
so a resistor value of 10k and 22K works pretty well.

Bit's
@Scratchrobot, correction on the resistor values R8 = 10K, R7 = 2.5K.

Bit's
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2735  
Old 05-24-2010, 02:51 PM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
@Bit's
Thanks.

@jules Tresor
The circuit I use is as simple as it gets and if you want to replicate it I will help you, it's not that difficult to do. I suggest you replicate StevanC's version because I agree, it has it all.
Even better, try to replicate this

scratchrobot
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2736  
Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Jules Tresor's Avatar
Jules Tresor Jules Tresor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 364
@scratchrobot

Thanks, I hate electronics, I have no patience for soldering

I am good to open my mouth loudly, to make contact in a township, I am good to organize manufacturing, project development, fund raising, and a few things useful like making website, selling online, learning languages ...

but NOT GOOD at making electronic circuits
I wish I was because it's the most powerful thing in this world, electronics are everywhere and do lots of things for sure

We are made different to be complementary, to share the work, 1 team of specialists is better than 1 multi-skilled guy.

Sorry I leave this part to specialists, but I can send money to whom can make me one. I'll be pleased to help that way !

Edit: my present hobby is transmutation, bacteria making gold ... quantities are very small now, but I hope one day I'll live on that.
Since I saw Bedini DVD 18, I am very interested to try his method, but need a 2500F oven, and that's expensive just for testing, I am not sure I can reproduce his process !
__________________
 

Last edited by Jules Tresor; 05-24-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2737  
Old 05-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Xenomorph Xenomorph is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 538
Just breadboard it then, if you dislike soldering.
I breadboard most stuff, because i always swap components.
These type of circuits are really simple to put together.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2738  
Old 05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
mksboysal mksboysal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
Hey guys, you can see or download the flip flop oscillator SG3524N IC here. http://www.seekdatasheet.com/606067/PdfDownLoad.html
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2739  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:15 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Tresor View Post
...
I passed an order for the 10A one, the cheapest, still 465 USD, not including VTA ... Renaissance Charge - Intelligent Solutions to Premature Battery Failure
Jules, 465 USD is comparable to other quality charge controllers on the market that claim similar, but not quite what the Tesla Power Amplifier can do. Don't compare the Tesla Power Amplifier with the cheap $100 units that can't do what it can do. The cheap ones can't restore your batteries and work in low light as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Tresor View Post
I was quite deceived by the Rennaissance RC-1AU-240, because it is VERY noisy. But it works for battery rejuvenating.
I use it on my electric bicycle, 24V battery, and it charges very slowly, like 1 A/hour ...
I was expecting more, but nevermind it's better than nothing.
It is also very heavy because of the 240V transformer, and costly for what it is, 700 USD with shipping and French VTA !

And now their prices have increased again !!! The Renaissance RC-1AU Universal Radiant Charger for Small Rechargeable Batteries (far to be humanitarians, they are "good" businessmen at least)

If you don't mind I prefer to order one experimental from you ! To test the results before
Jules, the RC-1AU-240 I have is no more noisier than I would consider normal. About the same amount of noise as a florescent light transformer when on the highest power setting (24V). When I use it to charge the kid's toy batteries "AAA's, "AA's" etc. on power level 1 or 2 I don't even notice it is on. Perhaps yours has a loose cover screw or something. Make sure it's sitting on a flat, solid surface as well.

A 24V battery on my RC-1AU takes a few hours, longer if the battery is totally dead. What type of battery are you using? If it is a gel-cell it may have dried out and even the RC-1AU can't bring back dried out batteries!

I'm not sure where you have seen USD700, because the web-site is showing USD483 which includes international shipping.

John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2740  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:30 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Thanks Bit's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
First you must set up a voltage divider. Let's say the desired voltage of the battery is 12.5 Volts. You will need the voltage divider to present you with about 2.5 volts so a resistor value of 10k and 22K works pretty well. Once this is set up correctly, @12.5 volts the chip will see 2.5 volts on the pin you have selected for the ADC input. On the attached drawing, pin 0 is the pin sensing the voltage divider, so your command in the chip will be "ReadADC 0, Volts" (or whatever variable you choose). If your were to look at the value of "Volts" in this case, you would see that the value is 127. In the digital world, an ADC pin see's values from 0 to 255. This is why you set your voltage divider at half scale so you'll be able to read the voltage swing from about 10.5 to 15.5.

Hope this helps.

Bit's
Hey Bit's,

Thanks for the tip and the pic, I'll try this on my PICAXE too.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I'm still working on variations of the TS every now and then when I get an idea.

Would your circuit work for sensing capacitor voltages instead of battery voltages? Any mods needed?


John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2741  
Old 05-25-2010, 02:48 AM
Bit's-n-Bytes's Avatar
Bit's-n-Bytes Bit's-n-Bytes is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via Skype™ to Bit's-n-Bytes
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K View Post
Hey Bit's,

Thanks for the tip and the pic, I'll try this on my PICAXE too.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I'm still working on variations of the TS every now and then when I get an idea.

Would your circuit work for sensing capacitor voltages instead of battery voltages? Any mods needed?


John K.
Hey John, good to see your back. No mods needed, just make sure your divider is "tuned" to your voltage range, 2.5 being the middle. You'll notice that I put a 4.7 zener to prevent the pin voltage exceeding 5 volts. The chip does not like any higher.

Thanks

Bit's
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2742  
Old 05-25-2010, 05:56 AM
elias's Avatar
elias elias is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K View Post
Hey Bit's,

Thanks for the tip and the pic, I'll try this on my PICAXE too.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, but I'm still working on variations of the TS every now and then when I get an idea.

Would your circuit work for sensing capacitor voltages instead of battery voltages? Any mods needed?


John K.
Hi John,

Wanted to know if you could tell us your best result with the Tesla switch?
Solid State or Relay-Based, What frequency?

Thanks
__________________
Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
http://blog.hexaheart.org
Reply With Quote
  #2743  
Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 AM
Jules Tresor's Avatar
Jules Tresor Jules Tresor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 364
@John,
Sorry it was 600 USD, not 700: 120 USd for French VTA in supplement. They stop big packages like that and charge you 19.6% VTA + Custom fees.

I bought a car battery charger for 60 USD at the supermarket, Bedini's at 600 USD, it's COP 10 for him.
I ordered a 24 V desulfator from Malaysia for 50 USD, including shipping, waiting for it. But at least it looks small and light. Don't know yet if it will work but they seem less "hungry" than Bedini.

Really my Bedini is VERY noisy. Imagine an old fridge compressor going wrong and making noise, and you have my Bedini charger
And the vibrations propagate very far. Have to say that I am living in a flat at present time.
I can't run the Bedini at night because the neighbors will complain, it's that simple. May be I got a defective one and others are not so noisy ...

My bicycle battery is new brand, 24V gel 7 Ah. I bought this bicycle with lead-acid batteries just to try the Bedini charger. So far so good, after may be 60 charging cycles (half with the Bedini charger) I notice no decrease in autonomy. Of course I have no double blind study, so I can't compare to the same bike used without a Bedini charger.

I am really deceived by this charger, especially at such a high price. But of course I might come back on my investment in 10 years after saving a few batteries from going to dump

But I found invaluable info in the DVDs series, and I learn a lot from Bedini disclosures on his motors and circuits. I love Mr Bedini, and I know that everyone is limited, so I forgive him for not disclosing his most "powerful" designs.
Actually it's not my responsibility if he conceals data that could save lifes, it's HIS I am just sad for those who could be helped with such knowledge.

This being said, please gentlemen, back to experiment, we have free electricity to produce !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2744  
Old 05-25-2010, 09:42 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
Hi John,

Wanted to know if you could tell us your best result with the Tesla switch?
Solid State or Relay-Based, What frequency?

Thanks
Hi Elias,

I have made probably over twenty different versions of the TS. Each one teaches me something new. The best variation I've had so far is the vanilla Tesla Switch with a SS SSG as a load and then dumping the caps into one of the banks.

I've still got a lot of research to go though. I have a few ideas I haven't tested out out yet so I'll keep playing with something until I have a setup I like.

John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2745  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Tresor View Post
@John,
Sorry it was 600 USD, not 700: 120 USd for French VTA in supplement. They stop big packages like that and charge you 19.6% VTA + Custom fees.

I bought a car battery charger for 60 USD at the supermarket, Bedini's at 600 USD, it's COP 10 for him.
I ordered a 24 V desulfator from Malaysia for 50 USD, including shipping, waiting for it. But at least it looks small and light. Don't know yet if it will work but they seem less "hungry" than Bedini.

Really my Bedini is VERY noisy. Imagine an old fridge compressor going wrong and making noise, and you have my Bedini charger
And the vibrations propagate very far. Have to say that I am living in a flat at present time.
I can't run the Bedini at night because the neighbors will complain, it's that simple. May be I got a defective one and others are not so noisy ...

My bicycle battery is new brand, 24V gel 7 Ah. I bought this bicycle with lead-acid batteries just to try the Bedini charger. So far so good, after may be 60 charging cycles (half with the Bedini charger) I notice no decrease in autonomy. Of course I have no double blind study, so I can't compare to the same bike used without a Bedini charger.

I am really deceived by this charger, especially at such a high price. But of course I might come back on my investment in 10 years after saving a few batteries from going to dump

But I found invaluable info in the DVDs series, and I learn a lot from Bedini disclosures on his motors and circuits. I love Mr Bedini, and I know that everyone is limited, so I forgive him for not disclosing his most "powerful" designs.
Actually it's not my responsibility if he conceals data that could save lifes, it's HIS I am just sad for those who could be helped with such knowledge.

This being said, please gentlemen, back to experiment, we have free electricity to produce !
Jules,

Man, that French VTA really sucks. But I suppose you pay that on any international order, even your desulfator from Malaysia. In Australia I get charged 10% customs duty and a further 10% GST on imports. So it's nearly the same.

I just charged up a 24V 7Ah battery with my RC-1AU and it only took 4.5 hours. At 22 cents/kWh it cost me about 3 cents to charge up my battery.

If you can ride your bike all day for that sort of money then I'm sure you'd agree that the RC-1AU is worth the money. I'm sorry you seem deceived by your RC-1AU. I have found it to be a great charger and it's already paid for itself. If the noise bothers you, put in a place where it doesn't.

Don't let the price fool you. There are a lot of battery chargers on the market that are designed to kill batteries. The Bedini technology will do a better job of charging and your batteries will get better over time instead of worse.

For a car battery charger and rejuvenator you are better off with the Spanker RC-2A12. It only draws about 60W from the wall (@240V) and puts an amazing charge into a car battery. At USD280 including shipping you only have to save 2 or 3 batteries and it has paid for itself.

I've also learned a lot from the EFTV DVD series, as well as from what I've read and my time on the bench. I'm still continuing to learn and experiment. John Bedini is yards ahead of anyone but we have enough information to be able to try and figure out what he's doing. It's not that hard once you can grasp the concepts of what John has been talking about all along.

John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2746  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Jules Tresor's Avatar
Jules Tresor Jules Tresor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 364
@John,
I am sorry, nothing against you.
Look at what Bedini has disclosed in 30 years, all his motors, that not really many people have got OU from, and watch the DVD 12 "Petrovoltaics" and you will see what he kept secret for 30 years, as an humanitarian ...

Negative resistor and negative oscillators made from processed stones. He says in this DVD that it's how Moray was making is "valves" on his 50kW generator.
What he disclosed partially in this DVD is worth 1000 times what he disclosed during the last 30 years !

It's the direct access to unlimited negative energy !
Moray's generator was putting out 50 kW from such a small foot print.

He is getting old and is leaking out the big info, thanks god, we now are really talking about serious staff

Now he should come to the forums and groups to teach us how to build a Moray device, that would be really giving something worth it !

No more SSG, monopoles, cap charger or Tesla switch, but ether pump and converter.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2747  
Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,594
Quote:
Look at what Bedini has disclosed in 30 years, all his motors, that not really many people have got OU from, and watch the DVD 12 "Petrovoltaics" and you will see what he kept secret for 30 years, as an humanitarian ...
Thats the peoples fault. Most just expect that plan is going to give you a miracle, no other work involved. Unfortunately thats not the way it works out.

And all that other stuff is his (JB) he has the right to do whatever he wants with it. Even keep it a secret.

This is one of the largest threads on these boards, chauk full of info, and most of it having to do with the technical aspect of the Tesla Switch, or some offshoots. I for one don't want to see that change.
There are threads on the chargers, and just about anything else out there.

I for one would appreciate the subject matter to pertain to the work and not everything else under the sun.

Thats just my opinion.
Matt
__________________
Man, despite his pretensions, sophistications and myriad accomplishments, owes his existence to a 6-inch layer of top soil and the fact that it rains.

This is not me!! http://www.energeticforum.com/member...matthew_jones/
Reply With Quote
  #2748  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Tresor View Post
@John,
I am sorry, nothing against you.
Look at what Bedini has disclosed in 30 years, all his motors, that not really many people have got OU from, and watch the DVD 12 "Petrovoltaics" and you will see what he kept secret for 30 years, as an humanitarian ...

Negative resistor and negative oscillators made from processed stones. He says in this DVD that it's how Moray was making is "valves" on his 50kW generator.
What he disclosed partially in this DVD is worth 1000 times what he disclosed during the last 30 years !

It's the direct access to unlimited negative energy !
Moray's generator was putting out 50 kW from such a small foot print.

He is getting old and is leaking out the big info, thanks god, we now are really talking about serious staff

Now he should come to the forums and groups to teach us how to build a Moray device, that would be really giving something worth it !

No more SSG, monopoles, cap charger or Tesla switch, but ether pump and converter.
@Jules,

Nothing against you either. Just stating the facts as I've seen them them.

John Bedini has already given us everything we need to know, you just have to figure out the rest with your own experiments as are the rest of us.

Everything you need is in your last sentence, maybe throw in some Tesla Impulse Technology and you have the whole picture. Research yourself on how to build a Moray device, don't wait for someone to give it to you on a platter. It ain't gonna happen like that.

I've seen all of the DVD's and also had the privilege to meet John in person and ask him about anything in his shop. He's not getting old, he's still right on top of his game, don't worry about that.

If you just build it like he says you will get the same results as I have. Then you put all of his ideas together and you have a system that can do some pretty amazing things.

John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2749  
Old 05-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Xenomorph Xenomorph is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 538
@Jules Tresor:
How about opening a "Bedini-bashing thread", so you can divert your repeating urge to talk badly about the man there while posting anything related to Tesla-Switches here? Just a thought ...

Quote:
BUT they steal the poor when they call themselves HUMANITARIANS.
Quote:
and you will see what he kept secret for 30 years, as an humanitarian
Quote:
but they seem less "hungry" than Bedini.
Quote:
And now their prices have increased again !!! The Renaissance RC-1AU Universal Radiant Charger for Small Rechargeable Batteries (far to be humanitarians, they are "good" businessmen at least)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2750  
Old 05-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Jules Tresor's Avatar
Jules Tresor Jules Tresor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 364
Yes, I'll just watch from now
thanks and good luck,
no need to answer to my posts.
__________________
 

Last edited by Jules Tresor; 05-25-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2751  
Old 05-30-2010, 11:25 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Thanx Bit's & Vissie

Hi Team,

Sorry about the OT posts, couldn't help myself.

Just wanted to say thanx to Bit's and Vissie for their ideas. I read through the last 4-5 pages of the thread for inspiration.

I have Vissie's circuit running with just 2 capacitors, just like Bit's video. Early days, but charging is outta sight and similar to what Bit's showed us. This is just with a trifilar SS SSG for the radiant input (one transistor )

I only have it bread-boarded for now and no PNP driver trannys yet, just the cap and diode over the opto output.

Draw current from lab p/s is steady on ~150mA @12V, charge pulses are ~400mA @~14V. 50% d/c

Charge battery is up from 12.7V to ~13.9V in about 10 minutes

Gotta go, F1 GP is about to start. (Yes, I'm a rev head )


John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2752  
Old 05-30-2010, 11:58 PM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Update

I let this setup run overnight on a 7Ah gel-cell. This morning it had charged up to 15.8V and after resting for an hour or so, sits at 13.07V.

This circuit appears to be performing better than if I had just used a vanilla SS SSG with cap charger. The extra series-parallel cap bank seems to give it a "super-charge".

I have the PNP driver mods to add in yet, but I only have some MJE2955's at my disposal for now. (Thanks also to StevanC for coming up with that idea! ) After that I plan to scale up the SS SSG and the capacitor sizes as well.


John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2753  
Old 05-31-2010, 02:25 AM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K View Post
....This circuit appears to be performing better than if I had just used a vanilla SS SSG with cap charger. The extra series-parallel cap bank seems to give it a "super-charge".

John K.
What do you think the primary contributor is for that. Does the battery like being charged this way better that an SSG or is there more extra energy.

I have been playing with it when I get a little extra time I feel the combinations of the spike and the slight amperage that makes it through forces the cap into a state that it produces extra energy. The spike is cheaper to produce that its actual potential.

I was just wondering about a standing theory.

Cheers
Matt
__________________
Man, despite his pretensions, sophistications and myriad accomplishments, owes his existence to a 6-inch layer of top soil and the fact that it rains.

This is not me!! http://www.energeticforum.com/member...matthew_jones/
Reply With Quote
  #2754  
Old 05-31-2010, 07:39 AM
John_K John_K is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 548
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
What do you think the primary contributor is for that. Does the battery like being charged this way better that an SSG or is there more extra energy.

I have been playing with it when I get a little extra time I feel the combinations of the spike and the slight amperage that makes it through forces the cap into a state that it produces extra energy. The spike is cheaper to produce that its actual potential.

I was just wondering about a standing theory.

Cheers
Matt
I'm not sure yet Matt, still about it and I need to do a few cycles to make sure.

If I had to guess, I would say E-amp effect ala Bearden theory 101.


John K.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2755  
Old 06-04-2010, 10:59 PM
genessc's Avatar
genessc genessc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 210
Ah ok. Sorry I don't get back here more often. The switch I setup outputs 24volts at whatever current based on tuning. It uses 6 batteries at 12 volts each in two banks of 3 batts. The outputs I'm running thru some slightly modified 50va trafos and the 220volt output from the two trafos in series is almost dead on square wave with the way its setup now. I'm currently playing with cap sizes... as I made my iteration so that its a 4 slice controller thats sequential, T1 and T3 were the off timers and T2 and T4 are the ON timers. The caps charge pretty fast, similar to bedinis hyper charging effect from the SG or SS SG.

Do you have a schematic for your two cap pulser?

I'm also thinking to output the 220v into a 120v primary that outputs 600v but should be a good bit higher than that with the square wave being pushed into it.

Take care man,
Gene


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
Thanks Gene, yes I have seen that, in fact I have even held brandt's switch in my hands that he gave to John back in 84 when I visited John back in March. The relays I am showing on my drawing are just to show how I am going to pull the batts in and out of the circuit. The Digital Tesla Switch uses the batts to charge one another and does a nice job of that. The problem though is when you are wanting to drive bigger loads. I want 24V and the capability to draw a continious 10 Amps. This is why I am using individual cap pulsers on each batt so I can recover the batts faster.

Thanks again

Jeff
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2756  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Bit's-n-Bytes's Avatar
Bit's-n-Bytes Bit's-n-Bytes is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 651
Send a message via Skype™ to Bit's-n-Bytes
Quote:
Originally Posted by genessc View Post
Ah ok. Sorry I don't get back here more often. The switch I setup outputs 24volts at whatever current based on tuning. It uses 6 batteries at 12 volts each in two banks of 3 batts. The outputs I'm running thru some slightly modified 50va trafos and the 220volt output from the two trafos in series is almost dead on square wave with the way its setup now. I'm currently playing with cap sizes... as I made my iteration so that its a 4 slice controller thats sequential, T1 and T3 were the off timers and T2 and T4 are the ON timers. The caps charge pretty fast, similar to bedinis hyper charging effect from the SG or SS SG.

Do you have a schematic for your two cap pulser?

I'm also thinking to output the 220v into a 120v primary that outputs 600v but should be a good bit higher than that with the square wave being pushed into it.

Take care man,
Gene
Gene, it's a few threads back posted by vissie (NVisser).

Bit's
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2757  
Old 06-12-2010, 08:38 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
Inquorate's latest build-Congratulations!!!

YouTube - the reason I've gone quiet lately..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2758  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:00 AM
scratchrobot's Avatar
scratchrobot scratchrobot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvisser View Post
Nice build Inquorate Congratulations

scratchrobot
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2759  
Old 06-13-2010, 05:49 AM
brusers brusers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 85
Congrats

A congrats is definitely in order. Congratulations!

Marcel
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #2760  
Old 06-13-2010, 10:05 AM
nvisser's Avatar
nvisser nvisser is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 755
Send a message via Skype™ to nvisser
Scalar battery charger

Allow me to go back to the scalar charger even though JB said that the circuit he got from Bill and ray was wrong and does not work
Look at JNaudins results in 1997.

Scalar Battery CHarger Test
He says:
"The most strange event is that after 19 hours of running time, the battery voltage drop to 0 volts, and the motor continued to run"

I don't think the motor had enough torque to do any work as he mentioned that he think that this device must be used as a demonstrator purpose only
It should not be to difficult to test with the picaxe as driver as he used 2 x 2n222 and 3 mosfets.
The clock frequency is 25 Hz ( T=40ms) with cyclic ratio of 50%.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers