Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook
AVAILBLE NOW: Bedini SG -
The Complete Advanced Handbook

2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference - New Date & New Location! New Schedule coming soon... Energy Conference
Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2010, 11:41 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
The Robert Adams Pulse Motor Design Review

I have been working with a variation of the Robert Adams Pulse Motor now for the last few months. Having read all available literature on his over unity motor principles I wanted to build a replica of this type. I decided I would give it a damn good go and invest whatever resources were needed to have the best possible outcome. I set about purchasing the appropriate materials and constructed the prototype you see in the picture



All the literature about Robert Adams and his motor speaks extensively about cold current reversal, amazing efficiency figures, and drive coils that were run cold while having very low resistances while at the same time, pulling almost no current from the source supply.

My first attempts over the next few weeks obtained the complete opposite results. My drive coils were heating up to the point where they were melting the plastic they were wrapped in and current draw was so high that there was no way over unity could be achieved if I continued along this line of thinking. The motor appeared to be running fantastically, producing high RPM, fairly large amounts of torque and running so smoothly it was almost whisper quiet. As motors go it looked great, but electrically it was all going in the wrong direction.

I was sure Robert Adams was not a hoax and that his over unity claims must have had some validity because he has been around for almost 30 years. It also seems he was founding father of this pulse motor over unity phenomenon that so many other inventors and researchers claim success upon. The main one frustrating aspect: no one has clearly explained how and why these motors actually work so when you set about your replication there are plenty of diagrams and building examples to copy but no technical literature on how to electrically control the system and work within the magnetic field.

Over the last few years, having built many a variation of a fixed magnet pulsed coil motor generator, I found the outcomes were always the same: great motors but free energy they were not! I still strongly believed a self-powered motor generator was possible. What was I doing wrong? At this point I was becoming obsessed with trying to find the magical phenomenon that so many people had talked about.

After having constructed my most sophisticated magnetic coil setup and getting undesirable results yet again, the only other place to start looking was in the timing and navigation of the magnetic field, so I constructed some complex electronics and set about investigating this area. With the aid of a small micro processor to calculate pulse width duration and exact pulse delivery times some amazing things started to become evident. By doing away with the crude reed switches and pot luck approach to switching the system on and off results started to improve. Coil temperatures dropped drastically. Current flow dropped considerably. Battery life appeared to become almost infinite. I was amazed. Was it really that simple?

Switching on the coil when the magnet situated on the rotor was in the exact location (as pictured below) and turning off the drive pulse at the exact time when no longer required were the crucial principles that achieved the long sought after phenomenon (i.e. better known as the cold current reversal technique) and it appeared that any slight deviation away from these electrical characteristics would render over unity impossible.




I have continued working on and refining these principles. Now, when looking back I realize how close I had come so many times in the years gone by but not been able to recognize the elusive over unity giant even when it was staring me in the face. I am writing this report in the hope that others will pick up this research and publish papers on these principles to make these ideas commonplace. I am continuing this work and developing larger motor generators to power domestic appliances and even homes. I have a dream to be free of the grid and make power for my own home. I believe that now I can achieve this.

All information is open source.

cheers Rod

Last edited by toranarod : 12-13-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: inage did not work
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 01:19 AM
FRC's Avatar
FRC FRC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 748
Timing

Sounds really good. What was the time difference between the reed switching
and the switching that worked ?

FRC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 02:17 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC View Post
Sounds really good. What was the time difference between the reed switching
and the switching that worked ?

FRC
I have gone back and tried to replicate using more basic switches such as the reed switches. its very hard to be exact.
Time with reed switches was of a 20 mill seconds duration and that was at best.
When 4 mill sec was closer to the required time.

Here is the problem, the more electronics the more surplus power you need to power the system that runs your motor as reeds do not.
But reeds burn out and don't last long and are hard to control. and wast power because they are mostly out of range with efficiency.

I am working on advanced electronic using the latest nano watt circuits to over come this wast, the other thing is as the motors designs get bigger the electronics does not so it become more negligible.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 02:37 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,690
Hi toranarod, Thanks for sharing your experiments. In the past I built a few different adams type repulsion motors and one just like the one your showing. The one like yours that had 4 rotor poles and 4 stator coils was the one that caused the coils to become cold, well below ambient room temperature. The reason is probably due to low pulse duty, fairly sharp switching using a reed with magnet to make the reed pulse sharper on/off. Also the magnets were ferrite and were definitely 4 times larger or more than the core surface area and each coil was 24 gauge at around 6.5 ohms and using solid steel bolts as cores. My other adams type motors that used neo magnets never quite gave such cold running coils, though probably because I didn't stick to the 4 to 1 magnet to core surface area ratio. I think the key is the short sharp switching combined with the 4:1 ratio magnet to core area. I was thinking about building another model to test the last couple of weeks.
peace love light
Tyson
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 03:59 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
fascinating

Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for sharing this. After reviewing quite some ou docs my intuition thought that the Adams Motor should be the most credible ou device out there -- In my eye, Bedini's SSG is simply an alternative design (in Bedini's early drawings of SSG diragams, you can see the word Adam's on it). The folks here do not show adequate interest in Adam's motor that it deserves, somehow.

I think I shall start building one as well. Tim harwood (google his name) made an tutorial about Adam's motor on the Internet and it does not sound so hard to get the cold run effect. The soft iron core in the stator coil might ease the tuning of it.

If you will, could you please share more details about your design? For example, the diameter of your totor, the size and strength of mag, the size of your stator, and exactly when do you switch on and off your stator coils? Any circuit diagrams you can share with me? How about the RPMs? etc.

Thanks!

lanenal

P.S.: the workmanship is so admirable! Rod you really got the gift to carry it on to a much higher level!

Last edited by lanenal : 12-13-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 07:31 AM
nenergy nenergy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 72
adams larger motor

Hey Rod,
thank you so much for sharing. I assume that your motor is all North pole configuration with the cold current?.

if possible, could you please post a video or more details regarding your setup.

I have been reading about the scaled up Adams Thermomotor Generator. They seem to be South pole and is primarily designed for generation of power to heat water, it, with the advent of the capacitor bank, supplies wattless D.C. impulsed energy for the generation of further electrical power via the steam turbine generator.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 08:04 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi toranarod, Thanks for sharing your experiments. In the past I built a few different adams type repulsion motors and one just like the one your showing. The one like yours that had 4 rotor poles and 4 stator coils was the one that caused the coils to become cold, well below ambient room temperature. The reason is probably due to low pulse duty, fairly sharp switching using a reed with magnet to make the reed pulse sharper on/off. Also the magnets were ferrite and were definitely 4 times larger or more than the core surface area and each coil was 24 gauge at around 6.5 ohms and using solid steel bolts as cores. My other adams type motors that used neo magnets never quite gave such cold running coils, though probably because I didn't stick to the 4 to 1 magnet to core surface area ratio. I think the key is the short sharp switching combined with the 4:1 ratio magnet to core area. I was thinking about building another model to test the last couple of weeks.
peace love light
Tyson
At last somebody who has had a go at this and has gone down the same path
Yes you are right with that thinking the short pulse the less time he coils have to heat up. This all has a part to play.
This is the point I am jumping up and down about and the part I cannot get across to most.
People. Using a computer to precisely measure the PWM width ie keeping it to 5 mill seconds and then only move the timing of the ignition firing by advancing or retarding the ignition like a ECU controls the ignition spark to a car.
The results of theses experiments where so conclusive it with out a doubt proved Robert Adams to be totally correct.

With the PWM duration fixed. Example taken from one of my test. MY coils DC resistance 0.5 OHM on 24 volts switched with a MOSFET. Do the math you know what that means.
5 mill second duty cycle and adjusting the timing only current flow would change from 32 m AMP at the correct Degrees to 250 m amps when advancing only two degrees
From a very hi load Hi current draw to a very low current draw by moving the trimming only a few degrees. This was conclusive proof we can now make a motor run its self
I have since expanded this concept to incorporate multi pulse firing say firing the coils 3 times During the 5 mill second time window. make the efficacy even greater and picking up 200 volt of EMF to return to the source battery.

cheers Rod

Last edited by toranarod : 12-13-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 08:06 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanenal View Post
Hi Rod,

Thank you so much for sharing this. After reviewing quite some ou docs my intuition thought that the Adams Motor should be the most credible ou device out there -- In my eye, Bedini's SSG is simply an alternative design (in Bedini's early drawings of SSG diragams, you can see the word Adam's on it). The folks here do not show adequate interest in Adam's motor that it deserves, somehow.

I think I shall start building one as well. Tim harwood (google his name) made an tutorial about Adam's motor on the Internet and it does not sound so hard to get the cold run effect. The soft iron core in the stator coil might ease the tuning of it.

If you will, could you please share more details about your design? For example, the diameter of your totor, the size and strength of mag, the size of your stator, and exactly when do you switch on and off your stator coils? Any circuit diagrams you can share with me? How about the RPMs? etc.

Thanks!

lanenal

P.S.: the workmanship is so admirable! Rod you really got the gift to carry it on to a much higher level!
Adams Was the MAN

he was the founding father.

cheers Rod
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 08:08 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
Adams Was the MAN

he was the founding father.

cheers Rod
Yes I will share any information you require.

we are not going to free us by keeping secrets.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
control by a computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
Yes I will share any information you require.

we are not going to free us by keeping secrets.
Control Adams motor by a computer sounds very interesting. Bits has a computer controlled Tesla switch, and it is on sale for $1200. Very expensive stuff.

I also noticed that your coils resistence is so low, in Tim harwood's setting, it is recommended to be around 5 ohms for both coils (coils connected in series). I suspect that's why your system needs such an accurate timing (but reed switch does not work for Tim's either).

lanenal

P.S.: Here is the URL for TIM harwood's setting:

The Adams Motor - Tim Harwood's Guide from The Encyclopedia of free energy,energy21.org,energy 21 org Geoff Egel

Last edited by lanenal : 12-13-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
like the Santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
Yes I will share any information you require.

we are not going to free us by keeping secrets.
I think FE people need to work like a Santa -- climb down the chimney and set up a FE machine, and leave before anybody noticed it.

The nature of the FE device demands a different spirit of life.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:29 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanenal View Post
Control Adams motor by a computer sounds very interesting. Bits has a computer controlled Tesla switch, and it is on sale for $1200. Very expensive stuff.

I also noticed that your coils resistence is so low, in Tim harwood's setting, it is recommended to be around 5 ohms for both coils (coils connected in series). I suspect that's why your system needs such an accurate timing (but reed switch does not work for Tim's either).

lanenal

P.S.: Here is the URL for TIM harwood's setting:

The Adams Motor - Tim Harwood's Guide from The Encyclopedia of free energy,energy21.org,energy 21 org Geoff Egel
Yes. I read that the coil resistance was recommended to be in the 10 ohm range. this was a common requirement.
I was using 6000 gauss neo magnets.
also not recommended. I used what was of hi quality and available.
and i felt big was better. if this was going to work I was going to build a very much larger unit.
I have a lot more research information that i need to share so a better understanding why the large magnets worked, Its all about configuration to suit all the parameters of the values of all your components.
This is an exact science. Just like an RLC circuit has a resonance at the right frequency dictated by the values of the RLC components.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 10:04 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
less duty cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
Yes. I read that the coil resistance was recommended to be in the 10 ohm range. this was a common requirement.
I was using 6000 gauss neo magnets.
also not recommended. I used what was of hi quality and available.
and i felt big was better. if this was going to work I was going to build a very much larger unit.
I have a lot more research information that i need to share so a better understanding why the large magnets worked, Its all about configuration to suit all the parameters of the values of all your components.
This is an exact science. Just like an RLC circuit has a resonance at the right frequency dictated by the values of the RLC components.
Your advanture and observation definitely adds to the knowledge of everybody -- thanks a lot.

I also compared your scope figure of the pulse width and duty cycle

http://www.thehydrogenshop.com/Over_...0guide_4.1.pdf

with the scope below (runs 2800 RPM, four-pole setting, comparable to yours). It seems to me your duty cycle is about 50%, and here it is much less (maybe less than 20%).

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/mha34.jpg

I wonder what if you reduce your duty cycle in % to a lower level? Shouldn't that reduce the energy input and increase the efficiency?

lanenal
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 11:06 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanenal View Post
Your advanture and observation definitely adds to the knowledge of everybody -- thanks a lot.

I also compared your scope figure of the pulse width and duty cycle

http://www.thehydrogenshop.com/Over_...0guide_4.1.pdf

with the scope below (runs 2800 RPM, four-pole setting, comparable to yours). It seems to me your duty cycle is about 50%, and here it is much less (maybe less than 20%).

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/mha34.jpg

I wonder what if you reduce your duty cycle in % to a lower level? Shouldn't that reduce the energy input and increase the efficiency?

lanenal
the Data presented in the PDF is old and more configurations have been tried with better results. some times worse. other things like running on 60 to 70 volt also uncovered interesting things about the magnets. Yes you are on the mark good observation.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 11:52 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
asymmetric stators

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
the Data presented in the PDF is old and more configurations have been tried with better results. some times worse. other things like running on 60 to 70 volt also uncovered interesting things about the magnets. Yes you are on the mark good observation.
Thanks for the quick reply. This all looks very exciting. Adams is not far away from Australia. Good to know Adams and his motor is not forgotten -- the suppression does not quench this man's spark of idea. I noticed another interesting thing in your setting below: two stators seems to be tilted, is that true? But why? I thought it should be good to have the four stators in symmetry.

http://www.thehydrogenshop.com/2uzfe/MMG.gif
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 05:35 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanenal View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. This all looks very exciting. Adams is not far away from Australia. Good to know Adams and his motor is not forgotten -- the suppression does not quench this man's spark of idea. I noticed another interesting thing in your setting below: two stators seems to be tilted, is that true? But why? I thought it should be good to have the four stators in symmetry.

http://www.thehydrogenshop.com/2uzfe/MMG.gif

There are a few things I have not disclosed about the motor in question
Only two coils are drive coils. The other two coils are generator coils.
This motor runs its self on it own power coming from the drive coils.
With the efficiency and the triple pulse I collect enough energy from the back emf to charge the source battery
Every thing coming from the generator coils is total free energy.
Cannot stress how excited I am about the results I am designing and planning a 240 volt generator for the home for this research.
I have some mew designs I will show you as soon as I have drafted the plans.




cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 06:01 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
I have devoted many years of research to alternative fuel energy.
I have built many experimental drives.
Here is list of a few discarded experiments that lie around my work shop:
• Countless Bedini pulse motors.
• Window motors.
• Robert Adams motors.
• Minato wheel motors.
• Perendev motors
• even the Milo motor or better known as brain Johnson.
• And my favorite the all magnet wankel motor.
• I have even worked extensively on HHO systems of Bob Boyce and Stan Myers.

By now I have formed my own opinions on these experiments, on where possibly to go to bear fruit and I had my own idea’s on some designs that needed to be looked into further.


I am planning a Hybrid of the Adams motor integrated into one of the fixed all magnet motor deigns.

I have a idea based on years of building all these motors to take the working parts of them and integrate it into one giant generator.

I will draw the plans and present it to the interested people for discussion
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
citfta citfta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 836
Smile Great Job!

Hi Rod,

My own experience with a window motor also led me to believe the on time of the pulse was a critical part of the solution. I never refined my testing to the level you have. Now I see I need to go back and look at it again using a Pic chip for control. I just recently learned how to use the Pic chip so I didn't have that kind of control before. I can easily adjust pulse width using the Pic. Thanks for sharing what you have learned.

Carroll
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:14 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Hi Rod,

My own experience with a window motor also led me to believe the on time of the pulse was a critical part of the solution. I never refined my testing to the level you have. Now I see I need to go back and look at it again using a Pic chip for control. I just recently learned how to use the Pic chip so I didn't have that kind of control before. I can easily adjust pulse width using the Pic. Thanks for sharing what you have learned.

Carroll
I have just read you reply. That’s Great news.

I am a firm believer in spreading the word of alternative science to help the world move to a new age

I work alone here in my work shop some times its hard to find the motivation to push on.

Your comments of going back to your work encourage me to keep pushing forward.
Good news Thank you.
Good luck
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 12:45 AM
RustyP RustyP is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tauranga North Island New Zealand
Posts: 8
Send a message via Skype™ to RustyP
Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
There are a few things I have not disclosed about the motor in question
Only two coils are drive coils. The other two coils are generator coils.
This motor runs its self on it own power coming from the drive coils.
With the efficiency and the triple pulse I collect enough energy from the back emf to charge the source battery
Every thing coming from the generator coils is total free energy.
Cannot stress how excited I am about the results I am designing and planning a 240 volt generator for the home for this research.
I have some mew designs I will show you as soon as I have drafted the plans.




cheers
Hi I have seen the Thermo motor many times and done some experimenting with it. Robert never showed how to set it up properly but was trying to get me to work it out for myself by trial and error. I never got there before he died unfortunately. If I may make a few comments here please do not take them as criticizm of this very very good work. I will just comment on what I have seen and deduced. The Magnets here are about the same size as the neos RA was using in his 10KW small thermo motor, 4 x magnets arranged axially through the rotor, (much safer as they don't fly out) and we can use both poles. 2 coils giving both drive and recovery, one on the north side one on the south side diametrically opposite. Wired in series to give a combined resistance of exactly 72 ohms. Air gap of 1.25mm or less to the cores when aligned with the magnet so they have to be running true and accurate. This close gap causes the poles to be the opposite of what you would expect as the core becomes part of the magnet when in register. Solid pure iron cores drilled with water running through them as they do heat up when working right and the coils are oil cooled as well (dont water cool them or a short will be disastrous) as I found out you get the odd nic in the insulation when winding the fine wire you need to get such high resistance. Bedini works on a capacitive value in the windings RA works on the inductive value in the coil. Bedini uses low voltage RA uses high voltage for the thermo motor 360volts DC. Speed is very important as there is a magnetic resonance going on I believe and an electrical resonance but the speed for a 4 magnet rotor is not excessively fast <2000rpm. You are right about the timing of the switching being critical, it is. This motor of RAs produced energy in 2 ways the primary was the electrical feedback he got from the coils probably 10KW and the secondary was electrical energy he collected from the cooling water, I believe to be in the order of another 40KW, that was real tricky and but simple when you saw it. He called it reverse engineering. The magnets were 7/8" diameter and 1" long X4 off on this small motor but it produced adequate energy for a house ++ some to export or sell. Also I can vouch for the fact that the magnets got stronger with time because the magnets he had used for a long time which when he brought them were lower powered than the ones I brought to make a copy had far more strength in them than mine had so I believed his claim that they gained strength over time when used right.
Some thoughts to chew over but most impressed with your work so far.

All the best.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 04:26 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyP View Post
Hi I have seen the Thermo motor many times and done some experimenting with it. Robert never showed how to set it up properly but was trying to get me to work it out for myself by trial and error. I never got there before he died unfortunately. If I may make a few comments here please do not take them as criticizm of this very very good work. I will just comment on what I have seen and deduced. The Magnets here are about the same size as the neos RA was using in his 10KW small thermo motor, 4 x magnets arranged axially through the rotor, (much safer as they don't fly out) and we can use both poles. 2 coils giving both drive and recovery, one on the north side one on the south side diametrically opposite. Wired in series to give a combined resistance of exactly 72 ohms. Air gap of 1.25mm or less to the cores when aligned with the magnet so they have to be running true and accurate. This close gap causes the poles to be the opposite of what you would expect as the core becomes part of the magnet when in register. Solid pure iron cores drilled with water running through them as they do heat up when working right and the coils are oil cooled as well (dont water cool them or a short will be disastrous) as I found out you get the odd nic in the insulation when winding the fine wire you need to get such high resistance. Bedini works on a capacitive value in the windings RA works on the inductive value in the coil. Bedini uses low voltage RA uses high voltage for the thermo motor 360volts DC. Speed is very important as there is a magnetic resonance going on I believe and an electrical resonance but the speed for a 4 magnet rotor is not excessively fast <2000rpm. You are right about the timing of the switching being critical, it is. This motor of RAs produced energy in 2 ways the primary was the electrical feedback he got from the coils probably 10KW and the secondary was electrical energy he collected from the cooling water, I believe to be in the order of another 40KW, that was real tricky and but simple when you saw it. He called it reverse engineering. The magnets were 7/8" diameter and 1" long X4 off on this small motor but it produced adequate energy for a house ++ some to export or sell. Also I can vouch for the fact that the magnets got stronger with time because the magnets he had used for a long time which when he brought them were lower powered than the ones I brought to make a copy had far more strength in them than mine had so I believed his claim that they gained strength over time when used right.
Some thoughts to chew over but most impressed with your work so far.

All the best.
Thank you for your positive comments.
I can see you put a bit of time into writing this blog this is a subject close to your heart.
That is obvious.
Your first hand experience and knowledge in this area is very much appreciated.
This is something new for me to think about and will be putting in with the other files I
Keep on Adams and such materials
Thank you
cheers Rod
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 05:32 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
Smile amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
There are a few things I have not disclosed about the motor in question
Only two coils are drive coils. The other two coils are generator coils.
This motor runs its self on it own power coming from the drive coils.
With the efficiency and the triple pulse I collect enough energy from the back emf to charge the source battery
Every thing coming from the generator coils is total free energy.
Cannot stress how excited I am about the results I am designing and planning a 240 volt generator for the home for this research.
I have some mew designs I will show you as soon as I have drafted the plans.
Hi Rod,

That's truly most exciting -- if I could replicate what you've already done, I would already be satisfied . I look forward to learn more about your plans. Meanwhile, please keep an eye on simplicity, so that we can replicate your work.

Thanks!

lanenal
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:04 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanenal View Post
Hi Rod,

That's truly most exciting -- if I could replicate what you've already done, I would already be satisfied . I look forward to learn more about your plans. Meanwhile, please keep an eye on simplicity, so that we can replicate your work.

Thanks!

lanenal
thanks for the positive comments

I will make a small list of all the parts and the suppler I used
post here


Parts you will require
The following parts only are recommended to replicate the exact experiment. Other configurations should work just as well.

All parts that are not specified as not requiring magnetic properties should all be non- magnetic materials.

What I have tried to do with most parts is buy what is on the shelf.
My main goal was to make this possible for the novice, not so much the top end engineer, although all are welcome to have ago.

1.) The Coils
I was able to obtain some large inductors from speaker crossover networks.
They are available at a good cost and are accurately manufactured. They have a inductance rating coil resistance and wire gauge and most of all an iron core.
They work well for our demonstration.
L1, L2, L3, L4.



The magnets used here are rod magnets, 30 x 25.4mm N45 Rare Earth 6000 gauss.
Please take care: these magnets were dangerous to handle.


A PVC billet disc was used for the main rotor and should be plastic or aluminum (non magnetic). It was 10mm thick x 150mm in diameter, with our magnets 24.5 mm. This gives us a total diameter of 199 mm.



The base plate needs to be of a solid nature. Vibration will cause loses in performance.
PVC or aluminum (non magnetic materials only).

Our base plate PVC 500 x 500 x 15mm


I used aluminum support bracket for the coils.

You need to source a bearing for the rotor. This one is from an old hard drive. We had the base plate machined to fit the bearing. you may have another approach.


These are small 5mm x 5mm trigger magnets fitted to the side of the rotor. They should be installed south pole facing out to suit the pick up electronics, as the Hall Effect Sensor is pole sensitive.


still really just magnets and coils on a old hard drive bearing

Yes will try to keep it very basic and it really is I hope any body could build it

cheers

Last edited by toranarod : 12-14-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: speeling
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:49 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,493
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Guys Rod is also proof reading a PDF he donated to the Panacea uni - ill also get a copy to Patrick when done

Ash
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:11 AM
elias's Avatar
elias elias is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,129
Newman's Machine

Hi,

Just impressive, I am wondering about this effect too, I remember reading somewhere that the Adams motor efficiency will go up if you operate it on more voltage, (e.g. 200-300V).

I am currently working on a type of a Newman motor, and I would like to see if the principles of cold current can be applied to a Newman type motor, I am going to get some powerful Mosfets for switching to see how it goes. The commutator is really a mess on high voltages.

I have designed a type of dual circuit to drive the Newman motor, which ping pongs charge back and forth, when I spin it up by hand it charges its own capacitors, and goes on for a while (several seconds). I am suspecting that it is possible to make these motors self-run, by proper timing. Newman said once that "timing is everything".

Hope you success with your larger Adams motor.

Elias
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:14 AM
lanenal's Avatar
lanenal lanenal is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 91
thanks for the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by toranarod View Post
thanks for the positive comments

I will make a small list of all the parts and the suppler I used
post here


Parts you will require
The following parts only are recommended to replicate the exact experiment. Other configurations should work just as well.

All parts that are not specified as not requiring magnetic properties should all be non- magnetic materials.

What I have tried to do with most parts is buy what is on the shelf.
My main goal was to make this possible for the novice, not so much the top end engineer, although all are welcome to have ago.

1.) The Coils
I was able to obtain some large inductors from speaker crossover networks.
They are available at a good cost and are accurately manufactured. They have a inductance rating coil resistance and wire gauge and most of all an iron core.
They work well for our demonstration.
L1, L2, L3, L4.



The magnets used here are rod magnets, 30 x 25.4mm N45 Rare Earth 6000 gauss.
Please take care: these magnets were dangerous to handle.


A PVC billet disc was used for the main rotor and should be plastic or aluminum (non magnetic). It was 10mm thick x 150mm in diameter, with our magnets 24.5 mm. This gives us a total diameter of 199 mm.



The base plate needs to be of a solid nature. Vibration will cause loses in performance.
PVC or aluminum (non magnetic materials only).

Our base plate PVC 500 x 500 x 15mm


I used aluminum support bracket for the coils.

You need to source a bearing for the rotor. This one is from an old hard drive. We had the base plate machined to fit the bearing. you may have another approach.


These are small 5mm x 5mm trigger magnets fitted to the side of the rotor. They should be installed south pole facing out to suit the pick up electronics, as the Hall Effect Sensor is pole sensitive.


still really just magnets and coils on a old hard drive bearing

Yes will try to keep it very basic and it really is I hope any body could build it

cheers
Many thanks for sharing all this precious info! Thanks for the list, I think this really looks simple and anybody may give it a go. BTW, Could you also provide a circuit for it? Also any advices/tips on tuning would be appreciated.

lanenal

Ash: I think a proven plan for building an Adams moter should be a must have for any FE researcher.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
bugler bugler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Sorry to ask a silly question but what is exactly that you have got with this motor?

Did you get overunity? Do you get more electricity out that what you put to run it?

thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:30 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
just put parts list up

Robert Adams Components

cheers rod

Last edited by toranarod : 12-14-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugler View Post
Sorry to ask a silly question but what is exactly that you have got with this motor?

Did you get overunity? Do you get more electricity out that what you put to run it?

thanks.
yes looks like
cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2010, 01:50 AM
RustyP RustyP is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tauranga North Island New Zealand
Posts: 8
Send a message via Skype™ to RustyP
The comments above about the Adams motor being mainly for heat was the original intention but as time went by Robert learned how to harness the electrical charge directly from the cooling water. This was a big improvement and much simpler to do than using boilers and turbines connected to generators and far more efficient. There is a charge in the cooling water that is probably very much like a static charge and can be extracted quite simply. You have built the Adams motor with neos instead of ferrite magnets and there is a lot of useful power to be gotten from that setup but I never ever built those machines. Robert told me the first time I met him not to waste my time with those designs but to build only the thermo motor. I am sure you guys using digital timing techniques are on the right track as timing is critical to these machines but the higher voltages produce stray currents that can wipe out low voltage digital equipment so you will need to be very careful with shielding and earthing techniques I think. The real radiant or Aetheric energy operates almost the opposite to everything you have been taught about electricity so keep this in mind when the obvious does not work the way you think it should.
I would like to see the timing setup you have as that is what I need to do with my motor.
Thanks for your great posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007-2014 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved