Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:06 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbignes5 View Post
Listen I am very sorry Doctor. In my haste I did not see the link below your post because many many others have personal links there. Once you mentioned the link I quickly looked at it and saw what you were referring to. Like I said I am sorry.
The thing that separates the two is that one you were using a somewhat more complicated setup then IBpointless is. I guess it doesn't matter in the strict sense but I would think that the type of power either pulsing or even standing wave generator is a very different effects or outcomes.

Seeing that IB is not using any power modifications does bring to mind that there is something odd happening here and that it involves laying an ac signal over a dc component with no real device to do this (oscillator) besides a setup of two capacitors and a diode plus a static source of potential. I'll have to look at the circuit again but I think this goes beyond the scope of your device (sec).
@Jbignes5
Apology accepted.

Have you seen any of the video's or postings in my thread on the SGATE? The SGATE is a structure using a three plate (although in many configurations hard to see plates) capacitor where one is 'parasitic'. Granted this does not match what is going on here with the simple configurations, yet I feel comfortable that it is taking place for the same reason.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:45 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
captret blinking charger.jpg


So i just built the circuit above, it uses the negative resistor circuit but the capacitor has been turned into a captret and the captret part charges a AA battery, or at least i hope.

I was trying to pulse charge the AA battery, every time the capacitor discharge the captret should too and it should dump that into the battery. but i think its all wrong. The LED shuts off when connecting the AA battery.

Further testing needs to be done, thought i would post what i got so far. Suggestions are welcomed!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-09-2010, 08:47 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Heres a better picture of my last post.

captert charing 2.jpg
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
May try a higher Resistor as 100ohm or the 100 ohm and a Pot in Serie.
I supopse the Led turn off because the Diode inside the Transitor blocks,
when the Voltage goes over 1V or 0,7V.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 PM
woopy woopy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 383
captret replication test

Hi ibpointless

Thanks for this idea

I tried a replication and here my results.

1- I tried the circuit you proposed just above and get a nice blinking led but very poor result at the *top captret".

2- i replicated the circuit that i found in Artisan's post link , the circuit with 2 transistors (PNP and NPN). And it works much better. See pix of the circuit and the setup.

3- But what intrigues me is that at the beginning the Led conected to the 0 of the cap is bright and with the time it loose the brithness. Than i shorted the cap and redo the connection but the led did not get the original brigthness.

As if the captret loose is efficiency along the time

I have tried the system with many electrolitic cap and it seems that the more voltage and less capacitance is better. My last setup is with a 22 micro F and 450 volts.

Ofcourse all this need more testing.

In this respect i would like to thank Dr stiffler for his great link on his work, very interesting , and i tested a Slayer exciter and a AV plug to cap and Ground connection. Wowww the voltage just jump up in seconds.

OK for tonight

Laurent
__________________
 

Last edited by woopy; 01-26-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Artisan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by woopy View Post
Hi ibpointless

Thanks for this idea

I tried a replication and here my results.

1- I tried the circuit you proposed just above and get a nice blinking led but very poor result at the *top captret".

2- i replicated the circuit that i found in Artisan's post link , the circuit with 2 transistors (PNP and NPN). And it works much better. See pix of the circuit and the setup.

3- But what intrigues me is that at the beginning the Led conected to the 0 of the cap is bright and with the time it loose the brithness. Than i shorted the cap and redo the connection but the led did not get the original brigthness.

As if the captret loose is efficiency along the time

I have tried the system with many electrolitic cap and it seems that the more voltage and less capacitance is better. My last setup is with a 22 micro F and 450 volts.

Ofcourse all this need more testing.

In this respect i would like to thank Dr stiffler for his great link on his work, very interesting , and i tested a Slayer exciter and a AV plug to cap and Ground connection. Wowww the voltage just jump up in seconds.

OK for tonight

Laurent
Hello,

Please find attached the derived circuit. I hope this helps (esp. in response to ibpointless' last post).

I hope to be replicating with all of you in the near future

Best regards,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captret_Esaki1.jpg (128.7 KB, 138 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-10-2010, 01:35 AM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
Hello,

Please find attached the derived circuit. I hope this helps (esp. in response to ibpointless' last post).

I hope to be replicating with all of you in the near future

Best regards,


Great work!

I really like the idea, this is what i was trying to make; all i need to do now is make it.


To keep things more interesting I've added something quite interesting to spark a few peoples minds. The LED is light, a form of energy, so why not put that to work? I've added a simple solar panel so that you can place it above the LED to recollect the wasted light energy. It puts no extra load on the circuit but it may need a transformer hooked up to it, i'm sure the voltage will be in the millivolt range but that something small can add up quick!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captret_Esaki1 With solar Panel.jpg (109.1 KB, 76 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,011
It Works!!!

@ Ibpointless, Dr. Stiffler, & All
I worked on this today and got good results. Dr. Stiffler-- I studied your work on this at the link that you gave and did a replication using my SEC 15-3. I got hung up on the Joules calculations otherwise I would be posting those results. All I can say is that my results looked good but not like what you had. My setup just isn't adequate to do precision work with accurate measurements. What I did see was very impressive though. A big cap charged up super fast when it was hooked up to the SEC and the earth ground through an AV plug.
The testing with the Captret was very interesting and after I got it to working the original way, of course I had to mess with it a bit. This is the video of what happened.

YouTube - Captret replication.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor
__________________
 

Last edited by Lidmotor; 11-10-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-10-2010, 09:29 AM
lokke lokke is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9
Hello says a little bit crazy Swedish amateur.
it is very fun to follow all the experiments. and then try to replicate them.
Do not ask me why, just a thought I had Could it have something to do with orgone with this?
If you look at the orgone acumulator ............... hmmm


Roger
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Jbignes5 Jbignes5 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 1,014
Oh yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
@Jbignes5
Apology accepted.

Have you seen any of the video's or postings in my thread on the SGATE? The SGATE is a structure using a three plate (although in many configurations hard to see plates) capacitor where one is 'parasitic'. Granted this does not match what is going on here with the simple configurations, yet I feel comfortable that it is taking place for the same reason.
I am very familiar with your studies. It is interesting parallel to your work but he doesn't seem to need the sec to get this to work. That to me is the most interesting development. The sgate is a very interesting concept and I know it looks the same but I think there is something more to this then just the sgate configuration although it is somewhat parallel to your work.

Heya Lid.. Excellent video! I am a fan of yours as well lol...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Last Setup with a 47F/ 63V Capacitor and my 9V Batterie,
8 Hours run time, the Batterie climbed from 8.90 to 8,912 V right now.
The Led only dims now, its brighter when you connect it fresh to the Circuit.
But at last, no Voltage Drop, but a gain.
The Batterie should quit have some Capacity it was charged before,
so it is not a emtpy one.

Yesterday i played around with 22F Caps and the 220F,
but had allways loss, so i think the 47F works at the range.
Also i tried to use a Cap bank as source, 3x 4300f in parallel,
but it dont works that they can hold the charge.
Capacitors, as they are made are really bad Storages,
and still shows it again and again. Even, that they make a short at the first charge what they get between minus and plus.
Therefor are maybe chargeable Batteries or Accus the better choice.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Anyone else seeing the bigger picture here? the captret takes DC voltage and transformers it into AC. Its got to be the simplest inverter, enough voltage and you could run you TV on it. And its more efficient than the normal inverter due to its ONE component setup.


And those that wonder why i call it the "captret" is because it was a capacitor that acted like a electret. Charge the cap first, then test the top of the cap with a multimeter to the positive of the lead and watch the voltage go down, remove connection from multimeter and wait a minute and then reconnect to see the voltage has bounced back up just like a electret. I've been trying to tap that effect, and that has lead me to making the LED driver captret circuit.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:23 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joit View Post
Last Setup with a 47F/ 63V Capacitor and my 9V Batterie,
8 Hours run time, the Batterie climbed from 8.90 to 8,912 V right now.
The Led only dims now, its brighter when you connect it fresh to the Circuit.
But at last, no Voltage Drop, but a gain.
The Batterie should quit have some Capacity it was charged before,
so it is not a emtpy one.

Yesterday i played around with 22F Caps and the 220F,
but had allways loss, so i think the 47F works at the range.
Also i tried to use a Cap bank as source, 3x 4300f in parallel,
but it don't works that they can hold the charge.
Capacitors, as they are made are really bad Storages,
and still shows it again and again. Even, that they make a short at the first charge what they get between minus and plus.
Therefor are maybe chargeable Batteries or Accus the better choice.




Your 3x 4300uf caps where to big, the bigger they are the longer the LED takes to turn on; my 1F super cap to 30 minutes before i could see any light. once full brightness you can disconnect them from the battery and have it run a good bit of time!

The light will get dim, but it find a spot and stay there. i do say the 47uf are very unique.

Something unique to try is to disconnect the led and just tap the lead, you get a short bright burst of light; that means that the captret part recharges it self in short burst. That burst is what we need to be focusing on.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Cheapo charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibpointless2 View Post
Your 3x 4300uf caps where to big, the bigger they are the longer the LED takes to turn on; my 1F super cap to 30 minutes before i could see any light. once full brightness you can disconnect them from the battery and have it run a good bit of time!

The light will get dim, but it find a spot and stay there. i do say the 47uf are very unique.

Something unique to try is to disconnect the led and just tap the lead, you get a short bright burst of light; that means that the captret part recharges it self in short burst. That burst is what we need to be focusing on.
this is a good little circuit. I hooked up flashlight leds to a new 9 voll battery. Ran lights for 1 hr. Start=12.5v Finish 12.9v 1 hr rest 13.6v

Hooked up to 2 x 200v 1000 uf caps in series.

Started with small 36v cap, very dim light, 50v, dim, 200v brighter, 250v is good brighteness.
I have some door knob 15kv ceramic caps from Russia. How would one use those. Will foil wrap outside work?.

Played with 1 x 250v 2400 uf and 2 x 250v 2400 uf works good too. Now gotta look for dead battery and try lidmotors variant

Lets scale em up boys, 12v lead acid battery. Need huge caps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2857.JPG (33.9 KB, 64 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by electricity; 11-10-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,992
Hi,
My 3x 4300F been actually my Source,
there was no Batterie connected to the Circuit.
I did let it run with the 22F or the 47F Cap,
and charge the Bank to different Voltages, once up to 20V and more,
and let them run for a while.

But actually it was more a Reply to Dragon


Quote:
A better test might be to use a 1 farad cap as the power source this way the energy could be calculated and compared a little easier.


Voltage is a poor indicator of the batteries state of charge, it will consume amp/hours while maintaining voltage until it can no longer sustain voltage as it is depleted. There really isn't any way to calculate the actual charge in a battery.
Quote:
Also i tried to use a Cap bank as source, 3x 4300f in parallel,
but it don't works that they can hold the charge.
Capacitors, as they are made are really bad Storages,
and still shows it again and again. Even, that they make a short at the first charge what they get between minus and plus.
Therefor are maybe chargeable Batteries or Accus the better choice.
And well, the 9 Volt Blocks may are in that case good enough,
because they dont have that much Ah (more mA) as a Lead Batterie,
and you can see pretty fast, if there is a Voltage drop,
when you take Energy out.

47F seems it a good choice now, there are 80F and 100f,
but i dont have any of them right now.
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Last edited by Joit; 11-10-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Zooty Zooty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricity View Post
this is a good little circuit. I hooked up flashlight leds to a new 9 voll battery. Ran lights for 1 hr. Start=12.5v Finish 12.9v 1 hr rest 13.6v

Hooked up to 2 x 200v 1000 uf caps in series.

Played with 1 x 250v 2400 uf and 2 x 250v 2400 uf works good too. Now gotta look for dead battery and try lidmotors variant

Lets scale em up boys, 12v lead acid battery. Need huge caps.
Really? Would you like to explain how you started at 12.5v with a 9v battery?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:01 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
@ Ibpointless, Dr. Stiffler, & All
I worked on this today and got good results. Dr. Stiffler-- I studied your work on this at the link that you gave and did a replication using my SEC 15-3. I got hung up on the Joules calculations otherwise I would be posting those results. All I can say is that my results looked good but not like what you had. My setup just isn't adequate to do precision work with accurate measurements. What I did see was very impressive though. A big cap charged up super fast when it was hooked up to the SEC and the earth ground through an AV plug.
The testing with the Captret was very interesting and after I got it to working the original way, of course I had to mess with it a bit. This is the video of what happened.

YouTube - Captret replication.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor
@Lidmotor
Both Conrad and myself have set this afternoon aside to look into this in a straight forward way. Luckily every thing is in place for such a study because of the ESEG work from some months back. Anyway once the data is in I will post it here.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Super X cap

I got a bunch of these HV caps from Russia, originally for replication of a Don Smith devise, BS schematic dont work,

May be I can use em for this circuit.

Got some 16kv 470 nf and 3kv 2200nf, metal caps

Any suggestions?. Dont want acid spewing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2859-1.JPG (22.2 KB, 42 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:20 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Super F cells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooty View Post
Really? Would you like to explain how you started at 12.5v with a 9v battery?
meter read 12.5v start. I've had some phenomena recently. Must be my new cotton insulated tesla coil.

seriously, my flashlight has 5 leds ran with 400v 1000 uf (2 caps in series)
__________________
 

Last edited by electricity; 11-10-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Jiffycoil's Avatar
Jiffycoil Jiffycoil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Johns Island South Carolina
Posts: 189
Multi Meter

Has anyone replicated these taking measurements using an analog multimeter? Thanks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Cheapo Super LED charger

what do you guys think of this?.

12v car battery
16kv 1.2 uf caps
Ignition coil
reed switch
20w CFL

I need a non transistor circuit 12v CFL or does the charge effect only occur in LED?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2861-1.JPG (15.1 KB, 58 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by electricity; 11-10-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:04 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricity View Post
meter read 12.5v start. I've had some phenomena recently. Must be my new cotton insulated tesla coil.

seriously, my flashlight has 5 leds ran with 400v 1000 uf (2 caps in series)
I'll dig up the analog. My meter is going haywire
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
DrStiffler DrStiffler is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 948
What circuit should we test?

@ALL
Well the first try is a total bust using the very simple cap, battery and LED.

I have made a video of it and will post it, but would rather be posting working circuits, so someone please state and show the circuit we should test.

Once the video is loaded I will edit and place link here.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Jiffycoil's Avatar
Jiffycoil Jiffycoil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Johns Island South Carolina
Posts: 189
@electricity
Thank you. I've just started reading through the thread and I must say this is very interesting. Way to go ibpointless2!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Armagdn03's Avatar
Armagdn03 Armagdn03 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricity View Post
I got a bunch of these HV caps from Russia, originally for replication of a Don Smith devise, BS schematic dont work,

May be I can use em for this circuit.

Got some 16kv 470 nf and 3kv 2200nf, metal caps

Any suggestions?. Dont want acid spewing
No acid inside, just solid ceramic. Not that its relevant.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:38 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
@ALL
Well the first try is a total bust using the very simple cap, battery and LED.

I have made a video of it and will post it, but would rather be posting working circuits, so someone please state and show the circuit we should test.

Once the video is loaded I will edit and place link here.

Hopefully you could test them all, there has been many branches added to the design. I suggest starting simple, I've got videos of everything on YouTube and the diagrams on the energetic forum and overunity.com.

This was when i first discovered it and didn't know what to think about it.
YouTube - ibpointless2's Channel

This is my favorite video, I get two flashes for the price of one charge.
YouTube - Captret PROOF OF OVERUNITY

Here is the basic LED captret circuit that really made me want to post to this forum. YouTube - Captret LED Driver circuit


what i know:
The higher the Farad the longer it takes for the LED to turn on, but the longer the LED light will last!

The LED will start off bright but get dim over time, but settle on a brightness.

the amps go down over time, and that maybe why the voltage goes up over time.

When the LED goes dim you can disconnect it and just tap the LEAD and it will flash at real bright but go back to dim. It could be recharging in pulses?

If you let it sit for a day the captret will bring itself back to normal brightness when you reconnect it, but the higher the farad the more you got to wait.

The captret produces AC voltage across the top and the + ; also across the LED's + and -.

It loves voltage, the higher the better. 7 volts and up, 20 volts is preferred.

Dead batteries work great, you would normally have thrown them away but now you can use them. Put the dead battery in series to get higher voltage.

It doesn't have to be 9 volts, i just use them for their low amp hour rating. AA, AAA, or button cells will work, just put them in series.

Happy exploring!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
ibpointless2 ibpointless2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
No acid inside, just solid ceramic. Not that its relevant.
Is ceramic conductive? I have some laying around and might try. You might want to try the SGATE idea of a coil around it?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,011
Thanks for taking the time to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
@Lidmotor
Both Conrad and myself have set this afternoon aside to look into this in a straight forward way. Luckily every thing is in place for such a study because of the ESEG work from some months back. Anyway once the data is in I will post it here.
Thank you for taking the time to look into this and test it in a lab. You are my window into the world of real scientific research. Most of us who work on a kitchen table or a simple bench in the garage are very limited in what we can conclude from our experiments.

I have this awful feeling that you are going to tell us that what is happening is -------normal.

Lidmotor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Analog rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiffycoil View Post
@electricity
Thank you. I've just started reading through the thread and I must say this is very interesting. Way to go ibpointless2!
Ok, digital multi meter lied, guess it's fried.

Analog says 9.78v, Amp is neglegible.

The flashlight led has 9 LED and has been running for 1 + 1 hour.

Will do reading at end of the day. caps is 400v 1000 uf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2864.JPG (33.4 KB, 42 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM
electricity electricity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 122
Battery shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armagdn03 View Post
No acid inside, just solid ceramic. Not that its relevant.
I meant the 12v lead acid.

High potential High frequency current, what do you reckon?.

16kv 480 nf in pararell or 3kv 2200nf in series. :thumbsup
__________________
 

Last edited by electricity; 11-10-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers