Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 09-30-2011, 12:42 PM
MonsieurM's Avatar
MonsieurM MonsieurM is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,078
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
beautiful image, thanks Haan and sucahyo
__________________
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. -Confucius.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #422  
Old 09-30-2011, 01:35 PM
NickZ's Avatar
NickZ NickZ is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 894
Haan:
Thanks for reopening this thread. We had some interesting ideas here a while back.
To answer your question about having made any electricity from a pyramid. Yes, and no. In an earlier post of this same thread I had mentioned that I would like to wrap an aluminum wire around the whole copper tube frame of my 6 foot pyramid, as a cathode, with the copper tube frame of the pyramid as the anode. This system does work, in the same way that a battery or power cell works. To further improve the voltage, each separate coil sections of the aluminum wire of the pyramid can be wire wrapped as a separate coil that when connected in series with the others, can produces several volts. This I know is possible, as I've done it using only a couple of feet of the copper tube on one part of the 6 foot pyramid. I used a wet cloth as the electrolyte between the copper pyramid frame and the aluminum wire that is wrapped onto the copper tube. But having to maintain the electrolyte cloth wet, can be a bit of a pain, and I'd like to use a dry, solid electrolyte instead.
This essentially makes a battery out of the frame of the pyramid, which can produce several volts. Probably as much voltage can be generate as with Thomas Travoger one meter sized pyramid, but possibly not as much current.
I had taken some pictures of that set up, but I have since deleted them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:56 PM
J.L. J.L. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
1 metre pyramid to benefit my dog's hip vs. the measurements of a Giza!

I'am seriously extra confused about this one, why would a company design and market 1-metre and 2-metre pyramids if they aren't the measurements of a Giza pyramid?

I'am about to spend $140 (cooper tubes) + $146.00 (base connecters) for a 1-metre pyramid (which I hope I can sit under, but it's primarily for my beagle with severe hip problems and a problem with her a loose ligament in her front leg.

I did sit under the 2-metre pyramid and felt tension moving away, so I did feel good energy! But will a 1-metre pyramid benefit my dog's health??

Now I'am being told by people who know that it needs to have the dimensions of 9, according to the Giza.....now if this energy healer and guy who owns a metaphysical store know I'am spending money I don't really have on a 1-metre pyramid to benefit my dogs health, why wouldn't they just tell me the truth?

I'am so damned confused! There's no research on this I can find, and I can't contact Bill Schull!
__________________
 

Last edited by J.L.; 10-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 10-02-2011, 03:30 PM
NickZ's Avatar
NickZ NickZ is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 894
I would suggest taking your dog to the vet, and not fooling with a pyramid.
NickZ
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 12-20-2011, 07:31 AM
killawhat killawhat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Russell Coil

In regards to some attempt to build a Russell coil, I have studied Russell's concepts of gravitation and radiation, My understanding of the step up or process of nature in relation to russells coil is that it would need a input of energy to 'STEP UP" that would also need one of these inside coils to be powered. this will be used to resist the discharge and thus increasing the charge in the windings there is no step up with out sth to push against. that is why it is called a device because it is switched on with input. just like the input of gravity from the sun, and the coinciding resistance to that pressure is what creates the step up in the coils. but most importantly it is the step down is where the energy is found in the coils. the diagram to this is found on one of sucahyo's posts on page 14 of this topic 7 post form the top, ninth picture down.


I would love to do my own experiments based on what I have learned from Russell's books. But have relay no idea about how to wind these coils, any ideas on how to wind a cone in side another cone and at opposite directions,

There should be at least 4 to 5 coils, and these outer and inner coils will need to intersect at 90 degrees to each other if the coils are wound at 45 degrees, this is the angle the two forces we will be dealing with intersect ( Magnetism and Electricity ) althou this device has nothing to do with induction.
45 degrees will also dictates how fat the overall inside coils are, they must coinside to the small ends, small joining to the Apex of the following coil cone.


Also bashar Coil is simply a piece elegantly bent wire and the explanation used to explain how it works is complexly retarded. I would totally erase that form your memory because it is just a model and looks good, but serves no practical purpose. and only has 2 coils.

I wonder if there is any pictures of the Coils Russell Worked on.

If anyone has any info on the Russell Coil Please share,

Peace
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:42 AM
telemachus telemachus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 53
December 21, 2012 is almost upon us. Any thoughts about the Mayan pyramids and their use during galactic alignments such as 12/21/2012?
I would love to be physically there at one of these Mayan pyramid sites to soak up the energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:26 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,268
The effect of
Ulam spiral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in the form of square spiral tunnels has not been considered.
See the following link from 18:00 mark.

LEXXTEX - 293 - THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE GREAT PYRAMID"S CONSTRUCTION UNCOVERED - YouTube

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:25 AM
valibb valibb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Simple calculation

The great pyramid was built using aprox. 2.5 million blocks of stone. Each weight between 2 and 5 tons. Accordingly with official egiptologists, the pyramid was built in 20 years. This means 7300 days. 2500000/7300 = 342 block/day. Working totally 24 hours means 14 blocks per hour or 1 block at aprox. 4 min.. Everyday, everynight 20 years non-stop. And after this gigantic work you don't put a sign or other mark to celebrate this creation. Don't tell the story about this. Strange.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:16 AM
morpher44's Avatar
morpher44 morpher44 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 926
Calories

Quote:
Originally Posted by valibb View Post
The great pyramid was built using aprox. 2.5 million blocks of stone. Each weight between 2 and 5 tons. Accordingly with official egiptologists, the pyramid was built in 20 years. This means 7300 days. 2500000/7300 = 342 block/day. Working totally 24 hours means 14 blocks per hour or 1 block at aprox. 4 min.. Everyday, everynight 20 years non-stop. And after this gigantic work you don't put a sign or other mark to celebrate this creation. Don't tell the story about this. Strange.
valibb,
Good stuff. You could probably estimate how many Joules or
Calories it took to do the job, ignoring TIME.
It takes about 2.34 calories to lift 1kg 1 meter. 907.185kg in a ton.
For 2 tons being lift 1 meter, that works out to be
4245.6258 calories to lift 1 2 ton block 1 meter.
Lifting 2.5million 2 ton blocks 1 meter is 10.614 x 10^9 calories.
One kt of TNT is approx 10^12 calories.
The "Little Boy and Fat Man" were 10 kt of TNT (10^13 calories).
Hence, the power expended in calories to create the pyramid
far exceeds a small nuclear explosion since each stone was lifted
many meters.

Therefore, the energy requirements are similar ...
Great Pyramid vs Nuclear Bomb.

It is recommend that people consume 2000 calories per day.
Dividing all those calories by 20 years of days, we end up
with at least 6.8 million people working NON-STOP w/o resting,
or eating, or taking bathroom breaks. More if people get time off.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
The effect of
Ulam spiral - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in the form of square spiral tunnels has not been considered.
See the following link from 18:00 mark.

LEXXTEX - 293 - THE HIDDEN SECRET OF THE GREAT PYRAMID"S CONSTRUCTION UNCOVERED - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpher44 View Post
Therefore, the energy requirements are similar ...
Great Pyramid vs Nuclear Bomb.

It is recommend that people consume 2000 calories per day.
Dividing all those calories by 20 years of days, we end up
with at least 6.8 million people working NON-STOP w/o resting,
or eating, or taking bathroom breaks. More if people get time off.
One man can move huge blocks 300 feet per hour.
Man Moves Huge Blocks! - YouTube

In 9 weeks (40 hr/wk) he could move a huge block 20 mi.
6.8 million people-working NON-STOP w/o resting could move
2.5 million blocks of stone in 2 weeks.


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 03-11-2013, 01:42 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,268
@ Mark 24:00 - 29:00 Dr. Semir talks about the 28kHz energy beam.

Dr. Semir Osmanagić the discoverer of the Bosnian pyramids is elaborating on his discovery and it's implications on science, history and our entire understanding of nature and who we are. Below the Bosnian valley of the pyramids is a huge network of tunnels and chambers which has been confirmed artificial by several scientific institutions.

Some of the research and studies, done by a couple of different universities, are suggesting that the site was constructed over 30.000 years ago.

pyramids, and rewriting history - YouTube

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 03-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Ein~+ein Ein~+ein is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.L. View Post
..if this energy healer and guy who owns a metaphysical store know I'am spending money I don't really have on a 1-metre pyramid to benefit my dogs health, why wouldn't they just tell me the truth?
Because he understands the placebo affect. Oops, sorry for the spoiler.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
sturgeon sturgeon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
@ Mark 24:00 - 29:00 Dr. Semir talks about the 28kHz energy beam.

Dr. Semir Osmanagić the discoverer of the Bosnian pyramids is elaborating on his discovery and it's implications on science, history and our entire understanding of nature and who we are. Below the Bosnian valley of the pyramids is a huge network of tunnels and chambers which has been confirmed artificial by several scientific institutions.

Some of the research and studies, done by a couple of different universities, are suggesting that the site was constructed over 30.000 years ago.

pyramids, and rewriting history - YouTube

Al
Mainstream Academics say its just a pile of rocks but if this statement is true;

"A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the top of the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts our known physical laws and technology. This is the first proof of non-Hertzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the pyramid-builders created the perpetual mobile a long time ago and this "energy machine" is still working."

it might just change a few ideas.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 03-14-2013, 03:09 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,268
Alien vs. Predator - Official Movie Trailer - YouTube


Power Beam/Generator @Mark 12:30-13:30 and 17:45-20:00
Ancient Underground Alaska Dark Pyramid inside Alaska Bermuda Triangle that powers Pentagon exposed - YouTube

2 Pyramids right next to a research facility 9/22/2012. Google Earth / 71 56' 55.29" S 23 20' 42.94" E. The terrain at this site is Granite. The facility was built on top of the Granite, next to the pyramid structure, which, Granite was used (not entirely) in their construction by the Ancients.
Ancient Pyramids in Antarctica? - (HD) - YouTube


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 03-14-2013, 04:50 AM
blackchisel97's Avatar
blackchisel97 blackchisel97 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NB, Canada
Posts: 1,702
Send a message via Skype™ to blackchisel97
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeon View Post
Mainstream Academics say its just a pile of rocks but if this statement is true;

"A team of physicists detected an energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the top of the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts our known physical laws and technology. This is the first proof of non-Hertzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the pyramid-builders created the perpetual mobile a long time ago and this "energy machine" is still working."

it might just change a few ideas.
I would dare to disagree with perpetual term here. In my opinion they're transmitters or converters if you will, rather than generators per se.
On the subject of "known" laws governing physics for the past couple centuries I will remain silent.

Thanks for posting this info.
Vtech
__________________
'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower


http://www.nvtronics.org
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 06-27-2014, 04:45 AM
Flyboy Flyboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Would it be appropriate to make the roof of a beehive as a pyramid?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 07-27-2014, 12:42 AM
morpher44's Avatar
morpher44 morpher44 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 926
working together

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
One man can move huge blocks 300 feet per hour.
In 9 weeks (40 hr/wk) he could move a huge block 20 mi.
6.8 million people-working NON-STOP w/o resting could move
2.5 million blocks of stone in 2 weeks.

Al
If you believe that 6.8 million people could work together on a single project for a 2 week period, you must be pretty confident of your managerial skills.

I don't think this gentleman has worked out how to CUT the stones into perfect shapes, how to haul them across a NON-FLAT-HARD surface, and how to LIFT them up to place them on top of a megalythic structure. Stonehendge reproduction, maybe. Pyramid of Giza, I say it is going to take a bit more technology than sticks and stones.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 07-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpher44 View Post
If you believe that 6.8 million people could work together on a single project for a 2 week period, you must be pretty confident of your managerial skills.

I don't think this gentleman has worked out how to CUT the stones into perfect shapes, how to haul them across a NON-FLAT-HARD surface, and how to LIFT them up to place them on top of a megalythic structure. Stonehendge reproduction, maybe. Pyramid of Giza, I say it is going to take a bit more technology than sticks and stones.
I couldn't agree with you more, Morpher. Once gravity is overcome and rock-cutting technology is available to slice thru stone like butter, the equations, man-hours of work go out the window.

But here's a thought. We see glimpses of that technology already being here and used in dark budget programs run by human beings. The problem as I see it is a question of who was this technology used to serve? A group of elites or self-proclaimed enlightened ones? If it cannot serve the common good of an entire society to improve the lot of the poorest, most helpless and disenfranchised members, it is doomed to take the culture that developed and implemented it into decay. The gifts of knowledge and technology were meant to improve the lot of the entire human family. Instead, they seem to be used to benefit a few at the expense of many.

If anything can be learned from the pyramids, their construction and function, it is that unless their technology is shared to freely benefit everyone, the entropy of greed will relegate them to the realm of what's best forgotten - more suffering and oppression.

Free sharing for the betterment of the poorest and suffering in our world is really what the gift of technology is about. Perhaps this is a lesson we can take from the "forgotten" technologies of the pyramids, but this requires a change of heart. This can start with ourselves.
My 2 cents.
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 08-12-2014, 03:42 AM
morpher44's Avatar
morpher44 morpher44 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 926
dark budget programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Smith View Post
But here's a thought. We see glimpses of that technology already being here and used in dark budget programs run by human beings. The problem as I see it is a question of who was this technology used to serve? A group of elites or self-proclaimed enlightened ones?
If anything can be learned from the pyramids, their construction and function, it is that unless their technology is shared to freely benefit everyone, the entropy of greed will relegate them to the realm of what's best forgotten - more suffering and oppression.

Free sharing for the betterment of the poorest and suffering in our world is really what the gift of technology is about. Perhaps this is a lesson we can take from the "forgotten" technologies of the pyramids, but this requires a change of heart. This can start with ourselves.
My 2 cents.
Bob
Hi Bob,
I think the dark budget folks are very careful about high technology.
Technology has a tendency to upset the balance of power.
There is a nuclear priesthood trying desperately from keeping
Nuke Weapon tech from falling into the wrong hands.
If you could cut thru stone like butter with scalar wave energy
tools, you could probably do some other nasty things if tempted.
If you could defy gravity using less power. That would upset the apple-cart.
If you could pull energy from the surrounding area and harness it for your
ends, that might appear a bit too "wizard" like.
So yeah, on the one hand technology should be shared for the betterment
of mankind. But on the other hand, do we actually trust each other?
Have we overcome greed, temptation, lust for power.

I think what can be shared is technology that solves some of our urgent problems such as fresh water, power for heating and lighting (shelter), and food production and medical.

I think what we need is some group who has the clearances to review "older" black-budget stuff and have the authority to release into the private sector. The young, smart engineers and scientists could be given a little "help" and "push" in the right direction. Wink!!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 08-12-2014, 11:40 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,891
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
Hi guys,
After reading of Less Brown, Patrick Flanagan and John DeSalvo I decided to try for myself and do some experiments with pyramid. I have built 2' high wooden scaled down Giza model. There is definitely something going on. I can feel strong field over the top and corners but after sleeping nearby I woke up with a feeling that she is "sucking" from me, rather than energizing. I also developed a headache which disappear as soon as I moved away. Is there someone who did any experiments with them and would be willing to share the results. I have a few ideas, including starship coil placed inside and other arrangements but they have to wait until I get home. Less Brown book (and some other interesting publications ) can be found on (2) Les Brown - The Pyramid.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - feel free to browse what I have. There might be something you're looking for.



Thanks Ash!
Vtech
Giza Power Plant

In this thread, the pyramid is a power plant.

Regards,

VIDBID
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #441  
Old 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Bob Smith Bob Smith is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by morpher44 View Post
Hi Bob,
I think the dark budget folks are very careful about high technology.
Technology has a tendency to upset the balance of power.
There is a nuclear priesthood trying desperately from keeping
Nuke Weapon tech from falling into the wrong hands.
If you could cut thru stone like butter with scalar wave energy
tools, you could probably do some other nasty things if tempted.
If you could defy gravity using less power. That would upset the apple-cart.
If you could pull energy from the surrounding area and harness it for your
ends, that might appear a bit too "wizard" like.
So yeah, on the one hand technology should be shared for the betterment
of mankind. But on the other hand, do we actually trust each other?
Have we overcome greed, temptation, lust for power.

I think what can be shared is technology that solves some of our urgent problems such as fresh water, power for heating and lighting (shelter), and food production and medical.

I think what we need is some group who has the clearances to review "older" black-budget stuff and have the authority to release into the private sector. The young, smart engineers and scientists could be given a little "help" and "push" in the right direction. Wink!!!
Well-spoken Morpher. I guess my zeal to see this kind of power used for the betterment of suffering peoples is pretty idyllic and not reflective of where things are actually at. I like your gradual approach targetting the most urgent problems. These should be solvable with some pretty basic stuff that's really already out there at the alternative fringe. To everything there is a season...
Bob
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 10-26-2016, 04:36 PM
tarakan's Avatar
tarakan tarakan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Anybody replicated the experiment with the corona emission of a pyramid?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 10-27-2016, 12:44 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
Pyramid power Revealed.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers