Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #391  
Old 04-06-2011, 04:15 AM
fleubis fleubis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Hi Carroll the uni site is working for me
Panacea University - Home

The fee is €419.00 per year

Ash
By now everyone should know better than to plunk done one Euro for this. There is still no self-runner being shown by anyone. Ash, you are certainly qualified to build one. Bu can you?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #392  
Old 04-06-2011, 05:21 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Wayne, yes its been very hard to get their principle into an application, it takes time, and not as easy as you would think sadly, but that's no fault of our own. As soon as we can build and verify their principle IN A HEATER we will report as promised. James i suggest you wait for our report.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 04-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleubis View Post
By now everyone should know better than to plunk done one Euro for this. There is still no self-runner being shown by anyone.
Well, at least three of the original investors might disagree as they just gave Steorn an additional $500K to play with:

Steorn Raise Half a Bar
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Bob /ALL, yes the only way to really tell is when one of the developers acutally replicates the device, no one can tell till we can say its impossible to replicate etc. IT IS CURRENTLY DIFFICULT, but i cannot say Steorn does not have any thing at this stage. Not till we exhaust our heater board .

I can say the heater experiments will be the final one for Steorn tho, so at least we know its naturally coming to an end this year.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old 04-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
I don't know how this effects ongoing replication efforts but Sean McCarthy has resigned as Director of Steorn and the major shareholders have taken over the company operations.

Should be interesting as their backgrounds were primarily in sheep farming.

Steorn_B10_20110411
__________________
 

Last edited by Bobbotov; 04-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:49 PM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Thanks for the Info Bob, thankfully the SKBD guys have the ideas and are working through the boards (as we are). So this may be a minor set back, but i dont think thier R and D will fail, it wil tell us what we need to know, and that is finally whether this thing is worth another year of devleopment.

I dont feel so bad as i know Hidro and others will be up this year. The race is on to get a self contained unit, maybe it will be Greg's Bob Boyce replication or the Lockeridge device, either way we wont be stopping til its finished.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:02 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Okee ALL.

New core material is under construction now (thanks Harvey) and to get heat out of this thing we have the Docs caloric meter , we had to abandon the old board as the core material is now understood to not be ideal, so just a quick heads up of the ups and downs and that will have some NEW build shots ASAP

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old 06-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Web000x's Avatar
Web000x Web000x is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 547
Sounds like Steorn didn't really have this thing thought out very well... I really hope it works. Ash, thanks for putting in so much time and effort for the rest of us.

Dave
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old 06-23-2011, 11:07 PM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Dave/ALL

Yes your right , maybe we can help and learn from this with some educational material, the SKBD members are the ones responsible for all the progress, they are really the unseen force behind us getting to the bottom of the issue, i would like to thank them . Plus the fact its cold here (heater needed)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old 09-23-2011, 12:14 AM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
I take it this is not going well?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #401  
Old 09-27-2011, 02:20 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Finally some fricken Steorn news!!

Hi All

We got heat out of this dam thing finally, we will have photos and the Doc's caloric meter test for you guys SOON AS I CAN You cannot imagine how busy we have been working on cancer courses, raw food nutrition, fuel savers,weather engineering with out much donations and the Steorn . dont worry we will have a detailed report on the heat/energy in, it works, but is it OU..lets see

The newsletter is going to be a mean mother (Panacea newsletter always is)

Not sure if the heat is OU, lets measure and report.BTW Sean M has a photo of their possibly OU heater developed on his face book let me see if i can find it, or can so,me one post it?

This was a SOB to get working guys, trust me , for nearly 2 years this fricken thing was VERY hard for us to get juice from, i dont know how the hell steorn did it, but they seem to have a working heater now, this thing has been a real pain in the Back to work, guys when we have been quiet, brace your self for how much we are about to publish .

Have to help cancer patients today guys so sorry this is short.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Just doing our Excel figures now guys, not sure if we got the same as Sean's heater, here is the Video some one sent me of their heater, i dont know any thing more my friends just what you see here.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Sean McCarthy - 1KW input Orbo heater designed for 60 degree water for shower

Looks like it gets to nearly 200 degrees for 1Kw, cant hear very well in the video.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 09-28-2011, 01:13 AM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,387
G'day Ash, Good work on getting it together for testing no matter what the outcome with the tests. There is always stuff to learn from every build. From what I seen of the boards it looks quite complicated.

What happens with the hardware after the agreement expire's ? Like, do you have to send the hardware back or something ?

Cheers
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 09-28-2011, 01:21 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Mate, no we had to buy the parts and sting it all together my friend
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 09-28-2011, 02:09 PM
bolt1 bolt1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 61
A quick glance at that PCB looks like a full H bridge driver with controls for frequency, amplitude, pulse width timing. The FET o/p can then drive different types of cores and coil configurations into precise resonance.

In essence its a coil banger hundreds of patents along the same theme. COP could be somewhere between 2 and 8 for bangers.

Question is will the final system be cheaper and more effective than Air Con unit already has a COP 3 as a heat pump for 1kw IN 3 KW output for around 600 euro/ dollars
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 09-29-2011, 12:28 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Farmhand/bolt1 and ALL

@Farmhand, sorry my friend i forgot to mention, the board set up you mention i think is for developers, it is not a heater thats a test board, this is a completely different thing you have to build as a developer from Steorns licensed information.

Not sure what happens to the boards the NDA means you have to prob eat it LOL . We never got one my friend they came out after we got in there to get a report for all, they dont produce a load any how just a scope shot

@bolt1 , Developers cannot know that my friend you would have to ask Steron thats their heater and their product not ours . Still doing more caloric meter tests guys, much to learn from this thing (not easy).

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Romang Romang is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Finally some fricken Steorn news!!

Hi All

We got heat out of this dam thing finally, we will have photos and the Doc's caloric meter test for you guys SOON AS I CAN You cannot imagine how busy we have been working on cancer courses, raw food nutrition, fuel savers,weather engineering with out much donations and the Steorn . dont worry we will have a detailed report on the heat/energy in, it works, but is it OU..lets see

The newsletter is going to be a mean mother (Panacea newsletter always is)

Not sure if the heat is OU, lets measure and report.BTW Sean M has a photo of their possibly OU heater developed on his face book let me see if i can find it, or can so,me one post it?

This was a SOB to get working guys, trust me , for nearly 2 years this fricken thing was VERY hard for us to get juice from, i dont know how the hell steorn did it, but they seem to have a working heater now, this thing has been a real pain in the Back to work, guys when we have been quiet, brace your self for how much we are about to publish .

Have to help cancer patients today guys so sorry this is short.

Ash
Glad to hear you have heat, it is tedious, and I hope you can yell it out as OU.
Roman
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 10-07-2011, 12:57 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hello ALL

First i would like to apologize to all, if i have been a bit short tempered lately, things are very hard here for us ATM and around the world, i sincerley apologize my friends if i had been harsh in any way to any one, i hope i can go on in future with this behind us and am sorry for that.

OK I regret to have preliminary bad news on our tests, but there is still some thing going on and i think we just need more [tuning] runs to finally know, we have sought technical support on the Steorn forum the Orbo rep team are a diehard bunch and we must thank them for helping us get this far.

It looks like Steorn have an OU heater, but can we get it too, well here is our first run, we used the equations from the Doc, BTW where the heck is the Doc? Doc Stifflers caloric meter and equations were used to calculate the COP of electricity to heat.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Here is the coil inside

another view
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Closed unit frequency driven
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Xcel snap shot of results, what was bizarre was we got better in DC, and this is opposite of the theory (which i cant discuss), however guys dont worry, we still need to check over it and do more runs and get some feedback from Stoern, i am not posting this to say "it doesn't work" i am saying this is not EASY to get working ATM . I wish i had better news for you my friends.

Xcel results
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Going to trial some more runs and configurations guys dont worry about thanking guys, will have more news soon as we can.

Regards
Ash
__________________
 

Last edited by ashtweth; 10-07-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 10-07-2011, 03:59 AM
toranarod's Avatar
toranarod toranarod is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Hello ALL

First i would like to apologize to all, if i have been a bit short tempered lately, things are very hard here for us ATM and around the world, i sincerley apologize my friends if i had been harsh in any way to any one, i hope i can go on in future with this behind us and am sorry for that.

OK I regret to have preliminary bad news on our tests, but there is still some thing going on and i think we just need more [tuning] runs to finally know, we have sought technical support on the Steorn forum the Orbo rep team are a diehard bunch and we must thank them for helping us get this far.

It looks like Steorn have an OU heater, but can we get it too, well here is our first run, we used the equations from the Doc, BTW where the heck is the Doc? Doc Stifflers caloric meter and equations were used to calculate the COP of electricity to heat.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Here is the coil inside

another view
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Closed unit frequency driven
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Xcel snap shot of results, what was bizarre was we got better in DC, and this is opposite of the theory (which i cant discuss), however guys dont worry, we still need to check over it and do more runs and get some feedback from Stoern, i am not posting this to say "it doesn't work" i am saying this is not EASY to get working ATM . I wish i had better news for you my friends.

Xcel results
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Going to trial some more runs and configurations guys dont worry about thanking guys, will have more news soon as we can.

Regards
Ash

Ash. You can prove it
__________________
 

Last edited by toranarod; 10-07-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 10-07-2011, 06:30 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Rod if this thing ever works your the FIRST who we want to donate our license too, we owe you the world mate. WE can do it, thanks Rod, i am sorry for the bad news, will keep trying. Thank you Rod

Your supporter ALWAYS

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 01-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Well, four months later any progress on this Steorn thing?

I just realized it has been almost six years since they announced their discovery in The Economist and yet nothing of substance in replication has seen the light of day. What to make of this? They stated on numerous occasions that their tech was always proven to work, every time and yet nothing has ever materialized on this de facto discovery.

Puzzled.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 01-23-2012, 04:44 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Bob /ALL

Yes it, i understand, it would certainly appear that way to any one not on the forum or doing the rep work, it would take this effort to understand the difficulty.I do have some news.

We are trying different frequencies ATM to try and get some understanding of the heat production, but i dont hold much more hope on this, this year we will be throwing in the towel on the pulse motor and heater.

At least we stuck at it , and with respect the other developers did their best too , all credit to them.

If Steorn have a heater then the developers certainly dont know how they are doing it. Its theirs not developers i guess. If the developers knew they would have the same heater. If Steorn have succeeded then i dont think they need developers any more, but i would have to review their device.

It was a large expense of all developers to try and assist them, i dont know if they will help us in the end. I doubt it. Ill have a final report on this after March. No heat so far in their figures , we will report our final heat test after march. I would expect bad news.

Such is life, we move on and search for other things. Happens all the time. I have the deepest respect and thanks to Phil and Clanzer (Sean), those guys did a lot that we all should be grateful for.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 02-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Well now they have closed the SKDB. I think it is unfortunate to have to say that this thing is dead and makes me wonder what it was all about in the first place. Was it just a scheme to keep them in salaries for the past eight years or so?

Just bizarre.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 02-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Web000x's Avatar
Web000x Web000x is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 547
If you look at the advertisements for Steorn, you will realize that they spent WAY too much effort and money making them look professional. That smells like S**t to me especially since they could barely get the thing to work for themselves. I think this whole effort was to glamorize anti-thermodynamic energy just to let the device under question fail. It was a move to discredit this entire "exotic" energy movement.

Dave
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Harvey's Avatar
Harvey Harvey is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbotov View Post
Well now they have closed the SKDB. I think it is unfortunate to have to say that this thing is dead and makes me wonder what it was all about in the first place. Was it just a scheme to keep them in salaries for the past eight years or so?

Just bizarre.
Steorn is an intellectual property business. It is their hope that the world use that intellectual property so they can recover royalties on it.

It is my suspicion that the SKDB was dragging its feet on progress because it thought the tech would be developed by Steorn and handed out accordingly. However it was Steorn's intention that the tech be developed and honed by the SKDB. It is quite possible that Steorn has found some other avenue to develop the tech and that could perhaps have pressured them to close the SKDB so that future development is contained within the purview of those arrangements.

It is also my personal opinion, that Steorn has created a brand for themselves and they should use that brand whenever their tech is contained in a product. Fear that perceived failures would hurt future sales, in itself weakens the brand and any future sales it would normally produce. Steorn needs to rise above the past performance issues and establish themselves solidly as having the tech they claim to have.

Here is an example:
I have a standard AC motor bench grinder purchased from Harbor Freight. Even though the motor says it is designed to prevent stalling, the reality is that it will stall and when it does the energy is dissipated as heat within the windings. So, as you may imagine, I have burned one up.

The Steorn tech offers a disconnect between the load and the drive mechanism in such a way that even if you bring the motor to a complete stop, energy is not wasted nor would the motor be 'burned up'. So this application would definitely benefit from this technology even though it is not a power source.

In short, Steorn needs to recognize all the avenues their tech can be associated with, brand it and move forward.

Please keep in mind that this post is just my opinion, nothing more.

__________________
"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 02-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
Steorn is an intellectual property business. It is their hope that the world use that intellectual property so they can recover royalties on it.
I have two problems with that. First they do sell product or at least gave the impression that they do with the following: Hall Probe, Magnetic test system, Zero-F bearings and lately Hepha Heaters. And to claim that they are an IP company requires them to prove they in fact have the IP otherwise it is meaningless. They never did that to anyone's satisfaction, i.e. not their hand picked jury nor the various developers clubs they started and supposedly were to assist. If also, as they claimed the IP was capable of being replicated then why has no one been able to do so? What commercial company would want to do business with them when the raison d' etre of their core model was hinged on a phantom concept that no one could openly endorse based on bona fide replication?

Quote:
It is my suspicion that the SKDB was dragging its feet on progress because it thought the tech would be developed by Steorn and handed out accordingly.
Steorn never indicated otherwise that they would not do whatever it took to ensure the SKDB had what they needed to develop a real device from their tech. Accusing the SKDB of foot dragging is like accusing a musician of not playing when they weren't given any music. No one is playing Steorn's tune because there is no music. Basically what Steorn did for the SKDB was tell them they were thinking of a number and could they guess what it was.

Quote:
However it was Steorn's intention that the tech be developed and honed by the SKDB. It is quite possible that Steorn has found some other avenue to develop the tech and that could perhaps have pressured them to close the SKDB so that future development is contained within the purview of those arrangements.
I have an idea, why don't you become a billionaire? However, I am afraid I cannot give you the details on how to do it but nevertheless my idea is brilliant.

Quote:
It is also my personal opinion, that Steorn has created a brand for themselves and they should use that brand whenever their tech is contained in a product. Fear that perceived failures would hurt future sales, in itself weakens the brand and any future sales it would normally produce. Steorn needs to rise above the past performance issues and establish themselves solidly as having the tech they claim to have.
Rise above their performance issues? That's funny. If Charles Manson could just get over his criminal behavior then maybe he could move on and be a decent human being. Steorn's performance was abysmal and established themselves as untrustworthy, lacking the ability to deliver on their claim, dismissive of all the people who came to help on their own dime, and never once provided proof that their IP was real. And if the SKDB was getting mainline support and could not do it in six years, who can?

Quote:
Here is an example:
I have a standard AC motor bench grinder purchased from Harbor Freight. Even though the motor says it is designed to prevent stalling, the reality is that it will stall and when it does the energy is dissipated as heat within the windings. So, as you may imagine, I have burned one up.

The Steorn tech offers a disconnect between the load and the drive mechanism in such a way that even if you bring the motor to a complete stop, energy is not wasted nor would the motor be 'burned up'. So this application would definitely benefit from this technology even though it is not a power source.

In short, Steorn needs to recognize all the avenues their tech can be associated with, brand it and move forward.
Oh yeah, that's going to happen....soon? I will give you this...Steorn definitely offers a disconnect, but from reality.

Quote:

Please keep in mind that this post is just my opinion, nothing more.

Plenty of those for the last six years:-)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 02-21-2012, 11:52 PM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Bob/Harvey and ALL

>It is also my personal opinion, that Steorn has created a brand for themselves and they should use that brand whenever their tech is contained in a product

I agree with Harvey, Steorn have kept every thing they know to themselves, the SKBD and all our efforts IS a waste of time, i dont think they were ever going to help us and if they did find some thing, i bet your ass and mine they would of kept it to themselves.

i think they should of posted their PDF's on the net , thats just my opinion
working on the PSEC now.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 02-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Bobbotov Bobbotov is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Hi Bob/Harvey and ALL

I agree with Harvey, Steorn have kept every thing they know to themselves, the SKBD and all our efforts IS a waste of time, i dont think they were ever going to help us and if they did find some thing, i bet your ass and mine they would of kept it to themselves.

i think they should of posted their PDF's on the net , thats just my opinion
working on the PSEC now.

Ash
So, they created the SKDB and a couple of other developer groups before that so they could waste people's time for six years? Like they wasted the time of the jury for two years. I know one of the jury members and in fact it was Steorn who did the foot dragging despite numerous requests by the jury for substantive information that they could use to make a scientific assessment. They gave up out of frustration as I suspect all but the most die-hard SKDB members also did. And then, insult to injury, they shut the whole thing down????

Why did they spend $80K on The Economist ad requesting professional scientists to validate their tech when they had no intention of ever doing so? Why did they recruit so many members in the various developers groups only to withhold that which they needed to do anything of value? Just a marketing ploy? But marketing for what purpose? They have no Orbo product and no commercial contracts nor patents for that matter. So what is it exactly that they are keeping hidden for six years? Even Phil Watson tossed in the towel after his exhaustive testing for almost a year on the SS Orbo and he never had a chance to do so with the previous iterations which Steorn claimed were always proven to work.

What part of any of this is good? What part leads anyone to believe that Steorn have ever had any tech at all?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:36 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,499
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Bob, i guess until we see their heater and test it we dont know if they have nothing, i cant comment that they dont have an OU heater, i hope some one can find out for us all soon, i do know that no one on the now bunk forum has replicated any thing they have.

It took a lot of our time/expense to try to make sure for you all. If you had OU it makes no sense to me to "hide" it in a heater.Nothing they did made any sense at all IMO.Well i guess they have wasted enough of our time.

Ash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Harvey's Avatar
Harvey Harvey is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,137
Perhaps Bob is right.

As a member of the SKDB I suppose my views may be skewed. One of the primary problems with the Steorn tech was that some of the excess energy presented manifested itself as heat. If you leave heat out of the equation we are hard pressed to see the OU.

Most likely it was that aspect that motivated them to move to a heat related product - but even then, I think overall it is only 'more efficient', not over unity. Nevertheless, even more efficient heaters are a welcome spinoff - but like most of us, I would prefer to see an electrical supply system that didn't rely on radioactivity, hydroelectric or oil based methods for production. I think we all were hoping ORBO would satisfy that on some level.

__________________
"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers