Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-25-2009, 02:39 PM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
Ground enhanced lit lamps - Tesla Coil and Ground

Being inspired by a russian replication of a solid state Tesla coil, being capable of lighting incadescent lamps, i proceed to replication.
Anyway, i always wanted a mini Tesla coil.
....

I manage to make a very innefective one, with a toroid it does not even spark, but with bare wire, it sparks nicely. It has almost no way of tuning, execpt of moving the lead connecting to primary heavy copper coil.

Naturally, i started connecting incadescent bulbs. The more efficient for my device is a 40watts. At first, the lamp barely heated its filament. after adding a small, SEC like toroid, thus eliminating the sparks, lamps light very little.

By touching, one lamp's lead to various points of the primary winding and the other lead to almost... anything, i managed to ligh the lamp some 20-25% of max brightness.
....

The greater lamp brighthness with the smaller device input is achieved by connecting the lamp lead to a suitable point, adjusting the other "movable lead" of the Tesla coil to an also suitable point and finally... connecting the second lamp's lead to GROUND!

Why ground? Why ground enhances my lamp brightness? does have it to do with resonance nodal points and max amperage region? But to the primary?
I do not know exactly, anyone with knowleadge and experience, answer by all means.

Baroutolgos
__________________
 

Last edited by baroutologos; 03-09-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 11-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Jiffycoil's Avatar
Jiffycoil Jiffycoil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Johns Island South Carolina
Posts: 189
It could have something to do with the way incandescent bulbs work. For the tightly wound tungsten filament to glow brightly it requires a good flow of electricity and also a path out of the bulb. The ground gives the bulb what it needs to build maximum resistance in the filament so it will heat up and glow brightly. Just my 2 cents. Can you post the schematic for your setup that would also be helpful.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-26-2009, 06:32 PM
essamali essamali is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
nice work

very good work i was test one time before the earth from water pipe on the AC volt and its give me 10V i dont know how but it did .
i think the earth is the start of out free energy
if you can send us clear digram for this maybe we can try it
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-27-2009, 08:54 AM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
Thanks @ all,

actually it is a crude solid state Tesla coil.

for links schematics etc go through Donald L Smith
thread. It is quite small and readable. The schmatic of mine replication come from RUTUBE user Destine.

Thanks DESTINE...

Make it and try the significance of gorund for yourself.
One warning or two. Try to make it according specifications. Second, transistors tend to burn quite easily, easpecialy when wires are tangled

You have been warned.

Baroutologos
__________________
 

Last edited by baroutologos; 03-29-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-27-2009, 03:51 PM
wings wings is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
Being inspired by a russian replication of a solid state Tesla coil, being capable of lighting incadescent lamps, i proceed to replication.
Anyway, i always wanted a mini Tesla coil.
....

I manage to make a very innefective one, with a toroid it does not even spark, but with bare wire, it sparks nicely. It has almost no way of tuning, execpt of moving the lead connecting to primary heavy copper coil.

Naturally, i started connecting incadescent bulbs. The more efficient for my device is a 40watts. At first, the lamp barely heated its filament. after adding a small, SEC like toroid, thus eliminating the sparks, lamps light very little.

By touching, one lamp's lead to various points of the primary winding and the other lead to almost... anything, i managed to ligh the lamp some 20-25% of max brightness.
....

The greater lamp brighthness with the smaller device input is achieved by connecting the lamp lead to a suitable point, adjusting the other "movable lead" of the Tesla coil to an also suitable point and finally... connecting the second lamp's lead to GROUND!

Why ground? Why ground enhances my lamp brightness? does have it to do with resonance nodal points and max amperage region? But to the primary?
I do not know exactly, anyone with knowleadge and experience, answer by all means.

Baroutolgos
this effect?
__________________
 

Last edited by wings; 07-12-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-27-2009, 11:54 PM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
A very fascinating theory there. Any tangible proof of that?
....

i can indentify some weak spots of the theory, as a Tesla coil expells electrons... yes it seems like so, but it is an oscilating current.It expells, but also receives in the other part of the wave... unless it expells more than it receives thus, the ground completes the other.

You have to take consideration that my solid state Tesla coil, works and sparks without any ground. What about its electrons? The amount it expells is the same it receives from the atmosfere obviously..

One another issue is the brightness of the bulb is far more greater in primary (few turns) than secondary. Primary corona discharges is insignificant.
Also when the coil sparks, brightness is diminished, whereas if a suitable topload is connected and the coil Does not spark, then brightness is at its maximum.

EDIT
.....

By the way, this theory provides a very good explanation of Tesla fueless generator thinking concerning "the tank inside a lake and the rushing of water to fill the void" and secodly, why a lighting prefers tall, stand alone objects to hit. (already known)

So as to say, this is the "pump" of electrons from ground (via the load) to the sky.

Anyone here familiar with amounts of electrons expeled by high volatge in a conductor? has to do with frequency? Potentials of course... Current of displacement?

Baroutologos
__________________
 

Last edited by baroutologos; 11-28-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2009, 05:51 PM
wings wings is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 216
related

YouTube - TESLA FREE ENERGY

YouTube - Nikola Tesla 9
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-28-2009, 07:18 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,474
All those sh*tty Tesla coils toys frequently posted on youtube (I'm not saying now about videos which wing posted)
has one obvious flaw and it makes me nut when it is also described in tutotials notes about TC making.
Secondary in resonance with primary,energy ping-pong between them.
This is misconception and incorporates (back again) lenz law into TC making it simple HF transformer (loosely coupled)

Can I ask you: what would you do with a pump which will work back and forth sucking and reverting water flow ?

Yes you are right - original TC was a pump of electrons !
You can still do it with Tesla patents
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-28-2009, 10:18 PM
jeanna jeanna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 286
This effect is what Tesla described to electrical engineers in 1892-94 in a series of 4 lectures.
The lectures were transcribed and collected in a book that was checked for accuracy by Tesla himself.
He describes that there is no need for the other wire to return to the dynamo source.
He says an aluminum plate on the wall would do it, if the real ground is too far away.

I got the idea that he was telling his audience that this is the normal way a circuit like this should work.

AFAIK his was NOT rectified, so your final effect may be more dependent on the source to continue to provide the 'electrons' or 'currents' as Tesla called them.

Here is a screenshot of the cover page of the book. It is on scribd. (My other computer has the link... sorry)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inventionsBookCoverpg.jpg (11.8 KB, 122 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:24 AM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
I have tried to replicated thE Ukranian Experiments with a solid state Tesla coil. see thread regarding ground.

Even though not identical to specs (secondary thicker wire and lesser turns), i can have a 40% lamp brightness efficiency in contrast to input power.
....

Destine Rutube user, claims he can light his 100 watts bulb to a good degree of brightness using only 30 watts input. I have asked for photos confirmations but none till now.

I think he is plainly wrong about his measurments.
....

By the way, we all know that electrons can be expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.
A tesla coil does well the second. So, in order to speak, how great quantity of electrons can be made to expelled from a Tesla coil and at what input expense?
Anyone knows enything?

Baroutologos
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-29-2009, 08:01 AM
wings wings is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
By the way, we all know that electrons can be expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.
A tesla coil does well the second. So, in order to speak, how great quantity of electrons can be made to expelled from a Tesla coil and at what input expense?
Anyone knows enything?
Baroutologos
another effect involved can be the "multipactor" effect this effect can explain the electrons expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.

probably like in the Stiffer Testatika Gray ... Fusor

[Editor's Note: P.T. Farnsworth III told Eric Dollard that the multipactor tube and the Tesla coil were a marriage made in heaven! TB]

THE FARNSWORTH MULTIPACTOR TUBE
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 11-29-2009, 09:01 AM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
Multipactor again,

This tubes are an issue that almost no-one execpt with a fully equiped, standard industrial laboratory can experiment with. So almost no value (for me) as i see it...

*****
The point in this conversation is that: Do tesla coils, emit more electrons to ambient space (via their toploads) than they receive, hence require a good ground (electron replenishment) to function properly?

Secondly if yes, in what ammounts? few micro amps or some considerable quantities?

Do Yuri Mikhailovich has any point on that?
My experience on TC is very limited.

Baroutologos
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-29-2009, 11:53 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,474
Disturb ambient electrons, Earth magnetic field will react, tune to it.Simple.
From all inventors about I've read only Don Smith explains it in simple terms.
I will give you my idea, what Don Smith,Steven Mark,Stanley Meyer and others never talked of just barely mentioned.


If I'm correct lenz law in electric science is exact copy of Newton third law.
So the idea is simple : every time you eliminate Lenz law , the "ambient background" has to reply with equal and opposite reaction instead of power source.
This seems to be the essence.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:41 PM
bboj bboj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
Multipactor again,

This tubes are an issue that almost no-one execpt with a fully equiped, standard industrial laboratory can experiment with. So almost no value (for me) as i see it...

*****
The point in this conversation is that: Do tesla coils, emit more electrons to ambient space (via their toploads) than they receive, hence require a good ground (electron replenishment) to function properly?

Secondly if yes, in what ammounts? few micro amps or some considerable quantities?

Do Yuri Mikhailovich has any point on that?
My experience on TC is very limited.

Baroutologos
Hi. As far as I understand Teslas coil, it is intended for production of disturbances - currents with as little losses as possible, and if you check Teslas patents he never talks about emiting electrons. I think it sets in motion the electromagnetic field between earth (low potential) and some opposite body of appropriate capacitance (high potential - pressure).
Now when this field oscilates it disturbes electrons that are present in this moving field which According to Smith produce excess energy when moving back to previous state.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-29-2009, 01:50 PM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
distirbance is way far from work extraction. I can distirbut tons and tons of water in a lake with a pebble, but more work cannot be produced.
Don smith, has some nice theories there, but he is serious lacking any working device. At least presented.
if i say i can produce some 1 MW of extra energy, will you believe me?

Baroutologos
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-29-2009, 02:24 PM
wings wings is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboj View Post
Hi. As far as I understand Teslas coil, it is intended for production of disturbances - currents with as little losses as possible, and if you check Teslas patents he never talks about emiting electrons. I think it sets in motion the electromagnetic field between earth (low potential) and some opposite body of appropriate capacitance (high potential - pressure).
Now when this field oscilates it disturbes electrons that are present in this moving field which According to Smith produce excess energy when moving back to previous state.
I am not an experimenter !
8 euro test with plasma globe and aluminium foil
__________________
 

Last edited by wings; 11-01-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-29-2009, 06:22 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,474
very good wings

now what about putting a capacitor instead of neon and resonant coil instead of aluminium foil ? with sequentially discharge circuit like in Tesla radiant patent

Obvious is now comparison to Don Smith device with plasm glob.
wings,I think you have done more then all trying to replicate this device up today.

Remember that Tesla said about many kinds of this HF disturbances: oscillating and intermittent,disruptive and whatever else I forgot
The best suited for accumulation in capacitor are DC like , unidirectional.

But I still think that it's not what Smith is saying. He is far ahead of this effects. He tune to actual response from magnetic part of Earth which is unconnected to source and so Lenz law apply differently.
If Earth ambient background is resonant circuit then if you load electric part , magnetic response will be equal and opposite.Here is free energy IMHO.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-29-2009, 07:09 PM
bboj bboj is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
distirbance is way far from work extraction. I can distirbut tons and tons of water in a lake with a pebble, but more work cannot be produced.
Don smith, has some nice theories there, but he is serious lacking any working device. At least presented.
if i say i can produce some 1 MW of extra energy, will you believe me?

Baroutologos
I agree 100%
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 PM
baroutologos baroutologos is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 586
Tried to convert my SSTC to a BIG SEC

I tried unsuccessfuly to convert my solid state Tesla coil to an solid state magnifier or a BIG SEC.

In the first place, Dr Tesla invented the magnifier coil, as i read, because he though he could achieve far better energy conversion to high volatge pulses from the loose coupling of a simple Tesla Coil and secondly he could magnified the oscillations to a new degree, that even the loose coupling of standard primary/secondary restricts. (see pic)

If you give it some thought, he uses a smaller coil to tap a larger one, and he (Tesla) resembled it to a clapper and a bell analogy.
This is extactly the same of what Dr Stiffler does, irrespectively if he admits to. He uses a small coil (8uH) to tap a larger one (24+ uH). Thus he has efficiency.

I tried to do so by using a high frequency ferrite toroid wound at 3mH in series with the 1000turns 11 mH coil secondary.
I arranged my 2SA1943 transistor in the following way. I let the 1-50 Kohm resistance between collector and base, and used between the base and emmiter a C of 390pf and a variable L of a 100-1000 uH. (slide core). I calculated to be able to tune a range of 200-800 Khz region.

Unfortunately, nothing happened of course. I do not know what's wrong. Is it transistor parasitic capacitance that spoils the effect? Is it the high resistance of secondary that impedes performance? I do not know.

...
I guess you always wanted a BIG SEC of considerable power operated at lower frequencies (so as to eliminate RF as possible).

can you help at setting one?

Baroutologos
__________________
 

Last edited by baroutologos; 03-29-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Gav Gav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
im actually doing this at the moment, does anyone have any info for making the small coil to tap the larger as mentioned? or info/links to where tesla talks about how his system worked? ive read some patents but they dont give alot of details. i believe the large pancake coil on his workshop wall is a big part of how he created his energy, im really interested in experimenting with this way of collecting energy. i live in an area that has alot of ground water and natural springs, we use these to fill our ater tanks, from what i have read the magnetic forces in the ground are alot stronger around these areas? so id like to try take advantage of it, all i have done is run a ground and antenna to a metal roof which go into a largish coil on a pvc with a joule theif, im getting up to 8.5dcv, if anyone has info or ideas im happy to try them out
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers