Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12481  
Old 05-30-2019, 12:05 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
Hi ilandtan,
first, my nst's arrived. i ordered two same freight cost for one or two. both appear faulty! will not run properly. what i do have is a couple of HR208 flyback transfomers, no diode built in. it has been raininng heavily here so no work on the house. i have put my figueras device on hold while i work through the theory more slowly. i still cannot get past some sort of radiant effect is needed for the massive output. time will guide me.

i am back on the Don at the moment trying to rationalise the electret theories. i have ordered some machining for a reusable mould for the canaubra wax as a short term fix. all my polymer tests have ultimately returned either positive or negative homocharges, which i think has to be material related. however it is possible that i should build a corona discharge cabinet as this might be a better solution for the polymers, or so the related information suggests. homocharges look to be more difficult to harvest, requiring contra voltage to charge for performance. ok in microphones where it is low level voltage.

i will look for a plasma globe and start this test. i had wondered about the coil and its Rx/Tx. will keep in touch when a globe surfaces.

regards

dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #12482  
Old 05-31-2019, 10:36 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
Germanian diodes

Hi ilandtan,
I have read the article you referred to. I did not see any diodes in the Utube video link. My understanding is that germanian diodes are low voltages and susceptible to junction breakdown with any overloading. One of the reasons they went out of fashion?

Have a globe on order.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12483  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:44 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi ilandtan,
first, my nst's arrived. i ordered two same freight cost for one or two. both appear faulty! will not run properly. what i do have is a couple of HR208 flyback transfomers, no diode built in. it has been raininng heavily here so no work on the house. i have put my figueras device on hold while i work through the theory more slowly. i still cannot get past some sort of radiant effect is needed for the massive output. time will guide me.

i am back on the Don at the moment trying to rationalise the electret theories. i have ordered some machining for a reusable mould for the canaubra wax as a short term fix. all my polymer tests have ultimately returned either positive or negative homocharges, which i think has to be material related. however it is possible that i should build a corona discharge cabinet as this might be a better solution for the polymers, or so the related information suggests. homocharges look to be more difficult to harvest, requiring contra voltage to charge for performance. ok in microphones where it is low level voltage.

i will look for a plasma globe and start this test. i had wondered about the coil and its Rx/Tx. will keep in touch when a globe surfaces.

regards

dwane
What I wanted to illustrate to you with 12V NST is this: if you take the HV output, and connect one side of an HV diode to (EARTH) ground and the other to the HV output of the nst, while you have a spark plug or Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) in parallel with the diode, you have little spark. Only when you take a battery terminal(doesn't matter which) and air ground it to a counterpoise (un Earth grounded mass of metal), you create strong sparks on the spark plug or GDT.

Most importantly, take your reading off your gaussmeter. I was getting 30 microtesla (300 milligauss), and what Don said, "One Milligauss is the magnetic flux equivalent of approximately 100 Volts of active energy" which means I have 30KV of active energy. Where you find this energy is not where you expect using your gaussmeter.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12484  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:20 PM
p75213 p75213 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
What I wanted to illustrate to you with 12V NST is this: if you take the HV output, and connect one side of an HV diode to (EARTH) ground and the other to the HV output of the nst, while you have a spark plug or Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) in parallel with the diode, you have little spark. Only when you take a battery terminal(doesn't matter which) and air ground it to a counterpoise (un Earth grounded mass of metal), you create strong sparks on the spark plug or GDT.

Most importantly, take your reading off your gaussmeter. I was getting 30 microtesla (300 milligauss), and what Don said, "One Milligauss is the magnetic flux equivalent of approximately 100 Volts of active energy" which means I have 30KV of active energy. Where you find this energy is not where you expect using your gaussmeter.
Interesting. I'd have to ask why?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12485  
Old 06-13-2019, 02:09 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by p75213 View Post
Interesting. I'd have to ask why?
The core statements that Don Smith says about how his devices work, (if you work with building circuits) don't seem to align. I have been investigating it from a different way. I am trying to find out when his statements can be proven true, so that I can make the next leap.

When do you see a significant magnetic flux present, and then how do you convert flux into power?

I posted a video where Don Smith shows a strong spark from a plasma tube, that seemingly has no other circuitry. I believe that if you create a antenna to the radiated flux, you can convert the milligauss of magnetic flux into usable power. I feel this is the failure, in the pursuit. We are not creating the flux to begin with, so there is nothing to harvest.

I have noticed in my experiments, that one of the keys are creating a switching field to ground. Then you can transfer this in a receiver, I was able to do this with my slayer TX/RX. With my gaussmeter telling me I had 5 milligauss present, I was able to run a 15 W LED on my RX, with no real tuning. So what happens when you have 300 milligauss?

I think this is what Don was speaking of when he referenced to Prentices device and the lack of knowledge of where to harness the power. If he only knew...

Quote:
Howard , magnetic resonance flux which is every where present in huge amounts having a Gauss Meter is very important . One milli Gauss is 100 Volts of resonace flux . If PRENTICE or MORAY had known about this rest would have been HISTORY . Using a magnetometer in placing the magnetic dipoles , instead of 3 Kilowatts for PRENTICE would have been MEGAWATTS . This very correct as I use Gauss Meters Professionally for more than 60 years . Don Smith
That quote shows that one of the major factors of this system is WHERE you harvest. Which nobody will understand until they have a gaussmeter.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 06-13-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12486  
Old 06-15-2019, 04:30 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
nst

Hi ilandtan,
Have just received the refund for the two faulty nst's sent to me. at least i have a refund!. I'll be getting another and also i'll be away for a couple of weeks with the family for a brief rest.

my work on the figuera device has stalled while i reprogram the sequence i need and build some bobbins. maybe i will get Don and Clemente working at the same time? the plasma globe arrived yesterday, have not unpacked it yet. will leave this until i return from our family break.

thanks for being patient with me, building at my house is also taking its toll, i have simultaneously sprained my wrist and pulled a back muscle while working on the pitched roof ceiling. very painful. anyway no pain no gain, as it is said.

regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12487  
Old 06-17-2019, 04:17 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
Hi ilandtan,
I just had to open the box before I went away with the family. The image says it all. As Don used the top of the globe this and around the centre and just below gave best results. V/m overloaded. 74uT gives us 75Kv. Thats a lot to play with!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st gauss test.jpg (236.2 KB, 26 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12488  
Old 06-18-2019, 03:51 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi ilandtan,
I just had to open the box before I went away with the family. The image says it all. As Don used the top of the globe this and around the centre and just below gave best results. V/m overloaded. 74uT gives us 75Kv. Thats a lot to play with!

Wowee! That's twice as strong as mine!. I have 34 uT for 34Kv. You see what we could do with a slayer coil (mine measured 5 uT) putting out 1/7th of the flux of my globe, and 1/15th of your globe. Imagine if we can translate that to power to ground like we do with RX slayers.

What frequency do you measure?
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 06-18-2019 at 04:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12489  
Old 06-18-2019, 04:11 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
just caught me!

It was approx 24.7khz.

I have just been browsing an article by Vinyasi. It seems to make a lot of sense to me! Perhaps too to Don's work. I found the concept of the breakdown of voltage back to electrostaic voltage intriguing. Sort of rounds of the mystery!

Too much at the moment. I am struggling to get decent 12v nst. I suppose they are becoming redundant with the influx of low voltage LED neons! I may have to dig deep. Strong US$ and big freight costs will have to be absorbed. Freight is same price as nst from USA to my island home.

edit: the 30Kv on meter in background is me testing voltage multiplier on the slayer tesla coil output. it actually goes up to 60kvish, but probe only 50kv rated.

regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 06-18-2019 at 04:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12490  
Old 06-18-2019, 05:04 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
just thought me again

Here is my slayer, don't know if its the corona causing the larger uT's. At top of col it only around 7uT's. If I turn slayer off, it makes approximately -1.7uT's difference to plasma globe output. So some negative interaction from slayer to plasma globe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slayer flux.jpg (182.5 KB, 12 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 06-18-2019 at 05:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12491  
Old 06-18-2019, 09:42 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
It was approx 24.7khz.

I have just been browsing an article by Vinyasi. It seems to make a lot of sense to me! Perhaps too to Don's work. I found the concept of the breakdown of voltage back to electrostaic voltage intriguing. Sort of rounds of the mystery!

Too much at the moment. I am struggling to get decent 12v nst. I suppose they are becoming redundant with the influx of low voltage LED neons! I may have to dig deep. Strong US$ and big freight costs will have to be absorbed. Freight is same price as nst from USA to my island home.

edit: the 30Kv on meter in background is me testing voltage multiplier on the slayer tesla coil output. it actually goes up to 60kvish, but probe only 50kv rated.

regards

Dwane
Take that 24.7khz, to this site here
I used the 96% velocity. Find out what your antenna length should be.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12492  
Old 06-19-2019, 06:43 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
Hi ilandtan,
Thanks for that link I'll have a look later when i am free of holiday distraction. Got hold of another nst and connected through a 12v inverter to get the battery condition. Worked for a short time only marginal difference. However if a coil was in series I got a reading of 40uT across the coil. Problem is now nst will not run. Only first pulse then shut down. Electronic nst not so suitable!

Maybe I go to mazilli? I have flyback coil without diode! Can set our own pulse. This should work?

regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12493  
Old 06-19-2019, 08:08 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 305
I think Don mentioned an automotive coil getting huge results. I haven't tried that but I would think that should work
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12494  
Old 06-29-2019, 10:32 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
coil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I think Don mentioned an automotive coil getting huge results. I haven't tried that but I would think that should work
Have a small window of internet availability. In Don's Resonance video part 2 1995 he shows his set up using a coil. will have a look again tonight and get the vehicle he used. However, it did not look ike one of the round oil filled type. i got the impression it was squarish.

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12495  
Old 06-30-2019, 08:19 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 308
Reference auto ignition coil. first mention comes with explanation of megajoules device starting at 00:35:00 and 1:36:00. He does pick this up later and gives the automobile and year of manufacture. 1968 Pontiac, new ignition coil.
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 06-30-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12496  
Old 07-05-2019, 04:48 PM
jim glinski's Avatar
jim glinski jim glinski is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 97
Frequency verse power

Take the plasma globe and measure the frequency of it then take a coil of wire and check the impedance factor of the coil use the chart to pick the resistor see if you can get the frequency down to 60 cps or house hold frequency then check for power .at radio frequency It s hard to tell what you got .
__________________
 

Last edited by jim glinski; 07-05-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12497  
Old 07-05-2019, 06:40 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim glinski View Post
Take the plasma globe and measure the frequency of it then take a coil of wire and check the impedance factor of the coil use the chart to pick the resistor see if you can get the frequency down to 60 cps or house hold frequency then check for power .at radio frequency It s hard to tell what you got .
did you tested this idea ?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12498  
Old 07-06-2019, 07:53 PM
jim glinski's Avatar
jim glinski jim glinski is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 97
Working idea

I st got what I think might be the right equipment too test this don used this .radio frequency is not easy to test unless you use special equipment .but I'd you drop the frequency down its much easier and the diodes work better and the power factor is where it does the most good .thats why you have it in your house .he used a source at around 32 kHz and wound as a bifiler around the globe then he used hi voltage caps I think to get the frequency down .but in one vid he used a small hi voltage neon going to two coil's with the 1 to 4 ratio to kick up the voltage .it amazed me to find that the magnetic felid went nuts with the hi voltage it didn't follow the standard models of watts with amps and volts it just cranked up there with the voltage this where the powers coming from .the you just have to capture the magnetic flux field and a just the frequency down so a iron core isolation trans former can handle it .and you can use caps for that or resistors the caps go band the resistors don't .so your creating a tank circuit that captures the hi freq and makes it low with more power out .I don't like the no induction material going only as a air coil theres much more magnetic field captured with a hi frequency material .but how to combine it with the wire and the globe ? Not sure .maybe a hifrequency toroidal coil core and just wind that and set it on the globe .I'm using a small globe to test systems .happy hunting
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers