Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

http://tesla-coin.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12181  
Old 05-30-2018, 02:12 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
This picture is inaccurate. Once you transmitter is broadcasting, even a nearby pipe can harvest the energy. My RX/TX slayer are wound both the same way. We need to peel the BS and rattle shaking to experimentation.

However Helical coil direction does matter when you set up your transmitter. I had two primaries, both wound with the same diameter just in different directions. No matter how I tried to get one to work, I couldn't produce the same power with the other. My L2's are wound CW, my primary worked the best CCW



the ETBC is a very flexible device ... it's not inaccurate , you just don't understand it ! it's a model not just a device , for a Tesla wireless transmitter to work in such a compacted area we need other requirement to fill ..

when i say a model it can be beyond what you see it ...it's not my fault you see it inaccurate.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #12182  
Old 05-30-2018, 03:26 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
the ETBC is a very flexible device ... it's not inaccurate , you just don't understand it ! it's a model not just a device , for a Tesla wireless transmitter to work in such a compacted area we need other requirement to fill ..

when i say a model it can be beyond what you see it ...it's not my fault you see it inaccurate.
I may not understand it, but then again I haven't seen results that want me to understand it. I call em as I see em med, and when people see that pic, and think that's a requirement for TX/RX, and it's simply not true. So shake that rattle... If the goal is power generation, I'm not buying any sacred geometry.

You'll have guys wasting years trying to build spark gap resonant coils and winding them CW and CCW, back and forth, on and on... more years on the blasted exciter.

Please don't take it as a personal attack. I have told you before, I am willing to abandon any branch of my research when a learn that there is really nothing there. I'm a hermit crab moving to better shells. If you want to live in yours forever... more power to you. But it's my right to challenge you on experimental grounds and propose sanity checks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12183  
Old 05-30-2018, 08:35 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I may not understand it, but then again I haven't seen results that want me to understand it. I call em as I see em med, and when people see that pic, and think that's a requirement for TX/RX, and it's simply not true. So shake that rattle... If the goal is power generation, I'm not buying any sacred geometry.

You'll have guys wasting years trying to build spark gap resonant coils and winding them CW and CCW, back and forth, on and on... more years on the blasted exciter.

Please don't take it as a personal attack. I have told you before, I am willing to abandon any branch of my research when a learn that there is really nothing there. I'm a hermit crab moving to better shells. If you want to live in yours forever... more power to you. But it's my right to challenge you on experimental grounds and propose sanity checks.

if there's a result with it you will use it even if you don't understand it ..
when you work with an ETBC you have too many options , you can work with a Mixed ETBC, you can choose the serial ETBC, you have the dual one ( D-ETBC ) or if you are good enough you can try the T-ETBC

the beauty here even if you try a T-ETBC you have at least two configuration !! the most successful device is the S-ETBC , now i ask you did you built such device and test it ? most people built such device say it has a kind of hidden power.


i spent at least a 5 years developing the ETBC, the final model which describe it as a compacted Tesla wireless power transmitter is the key to fully understand it , i can share a photo show some test :





i was trying the possibility to use stainless steel as a core for the ETBC, heating effect was very tiny compared a normal coil ( i used Mazilli driver which put significant current inside it ..) this tell us it's not a classical electromagnetic device..

some strange test i was able to light a small incandescent light bulb without using a coil , as i said it's a very flexible device , i just opened the CD connection and put another small ETBC ( with ferrite core ) inside the big ETBC that work as a capacitor only and i can take power !

in all test there is energy consumption when a load is attached even in a capacitive induction ! this lead me to think there's another parameter should be discovered .
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2018-05-30_21-25-03.png (236.5 KB, 224 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12184  
Old 05-31-2018, 01:59 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Med do you have a video of constant output of parallel loads? Incandescent bulbs are fine, LEDs are fine => 10W.

Basically something that stays on for up to 10 hours with 8Ahr battery?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12185  
Old 05-31-2018, 02:54 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Med do you have a video of constant output of parallel loads? Incandescent bulbs are fine, LEDs are fine => 10W.

Basically something that stays on for up to 10 hours with 8Ahr battery?

i didn't arrived to this level ! i just compare the IN versus the OUT , in HV there's always an extra power but not to the point of constructing a self sustaining device..
i use a capacitors and see the discharged power ..

from time to time i take some studies and try low voltage experiments .. since it's very safe and easy to change the configuration in the fly , this allow too many variation in a small time, in my opinion the same law will work in HV or LV because we are dealing with current and voltage they exist and no way to run away from this fact

Don Smith video always lead me to think there's more .. he say the output don't affect the input in any respect which seem to be very difficult if not possible to some of us

i was very upset in an experiment when using a capacitive induction mechanism , the input is 3W when attaching a 3W bulb the consumption increased to be 6W

i tried to benefit from Lorentz forces without success , i tried the ETBC in the most advanced config but we always learn from mistakes !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12186  
Old 05-31-2018, 12:18 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post


Don Smith video always lead me to think there's more .. he say the output don't affect the input in any respect which seem to be very difficult if not possible to some of us

This is definitely true once you have a RX/TX capacitive coupling. Output does not effect input. Once you get your EBTC to resonate, and place another coil nearby, you'll have achieved it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12187  
Old 06-01-2018, 02:10 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
This is definitely true once you have a RX/TX capacitive coupling. Output does not effect input. Once you get your EBTC to resonate, and place another coil nearby, you'll have achieved it.

can you explain an example about a capacitive coupling ? the question remain why we can't achieve high power ? a few watts can't do a great job !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12188  
Old 06-01-2018, 04:15 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 217
Hi med,ilandtan,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitive_coupling

wikipedia does a very good explanation of it. and provides examples too.

maybe the reason why we can't have high power is because were not aiming for it..
sticking with 12 volts..
sticking with slayer exciters..
maximizing the geometry..
etc..

on don's smith table top device, the primary capacitors are 4uf and it looks like a tank circuit.. at 2KV that's about 8 joules..
If you guys have ways to eliminate the output affecting the input power.. I think you just need to cycle larger amount of energy..
If a resonant tank circuit at that rating is maintained by a source of 12v..
and the output does not affect input.. technically you should be able to make a high power devices by now.. don't you think?.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12189  
Old 06-01-2018, 05:13 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Hi med,ilandtan,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitive_coupling

wikipedia does a very good explanation of it. and provides examples too.

maybe the reason why we can't have high power is because were not aiming for it..
sticking with 12 volts..
sticking with slayer exciters..
maximizing the geometry..
etc..

on don's smith table top device, the primary capacitors are 4uf and it looks like a tank circuit.. at 2KV that's about 8 joules..
If you guys have ways to eliminate the output affecting the input power.. I think you just need to cycle larger amount of energy..
If a resonant tank circuit at that rating is maintained by a source of 12v..
and the output does not affect input.. technically you should be able to make a high power devices by now.. don't you think?.

Hello ricards,


low voltage is very safe to work with since i don't have a clear method how to replicate Don Smith effect ( not the device ..)
about the output don't affect the input i think yes there some sort of methods but it's not easy to do !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12190  
Old 06-01-2018, 12:07 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post

can you explain an example about a capacitive coupling ? the question remain why we can't achieve high power ? a few watts can't do a great job !
Gentlemen, Tesla was doing this at high power, over great distances. So we know that capacitive coupling at higher power is possible.

The transmission is only a secondary effect.

If output does not affect input, doesn't it sound logical that you can create an independent circuit that contributes to the input power?

Ric... the reasons for Slayer Exciters are because they are cheap, turnkey resonant systems. They're power can be ADDITIVE.

For Example: Slayer primary L1TX consumes 6W, L3 of RX produces 3W. I should be able to create the drive for another whole Slayer, or why not just drive a second primary?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12191  
Old 06-01-2018, 12:26 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Gentlemen, Tesla was doing this at high power, over great distances. So we know that capacitive coupling at higher power is possible.

The transmission is only a secondary effect.

If output does not affect input, doesn't it sound logical that you can create an independent circuit that contributes to the input power?

Ric... the reasons for Slayer Exciters are because they are cheap, turnkey resonant systems. They're power can be ADDITIVE.

For Example: Slayer primary L1TX consumes 6W, L3 of RX produces 3W. I should be able to create the drive for another whole Slayer, or why not just drive a second primary?
well that is quite interesting.. I've tried the Idea wired and capacitive coupled to capacitors not really like TX/RX..
have you tested if multiple receivers is possible without affecting input? or without diminishing output from other RX?..

edit.
oh and what is the efficiency of your RX?..
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 06-01-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12192  
Old 06-01-2018, 02:32 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
well that is quite interesting.. I've tried the Idea wired and capacitive coupled to capacitors not really like TX/RX..
have you tested if multiple receivers is possible without affecting input? or without diminishing output from other RX?..

edit.
oh and what is the efficiency of your RX?..
My input uses 12.6VDC@470ma and my RX output I measured 297VDC(open across a bridge rectifier)@115ma(when shorted across bridge rectifier).

I'm not claiming I get 34W of power, because I can't light a 30 watt incandescent.

But I have 15W LED that I can barley get glowing if I harvest the slayer L2 coil, but I can make it probably 70-80% bright on my RX, and that is a 100W equivalent so it throws off a good clip of light. Not bad for 6W of input.

I know I can run multiple RX, but soon as I start grounding them together it affects the output of my first RX. The best way is to ground them is to different sides of the battery terminals, so one RX will ground to the Neg, one RX will ground to the positive. If you ground to the battery you eliminate the capacitive effects of nearby objects and increase efficiency. That is the only way you can place an un-grounded metal plate between the two and still transmit the energy.

There is a science to all of this and DS knew it. Let me give you and example, I was using 20 inch jumpers, and decided it was too messy but when I moved to 16 inch jumpers, there was a reduction in output. Much of it has to do with the power of your Slayer Exciter, and that is all about tuning.

With my 12V Slayer, I can pull about 1.3cm of an arc.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12193  
Old 06-02-2018, 01:45 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Gentlemen, Tesla was doing this at high power, over great distances. So we know that capacitive coupling at higher power is possible.

The transmission is only a secondary effect.

If output does not affect input, doesn't it sound logical that you can create an independent circuit that contributes to the input power?

Ric... the reasons for Slayer Exciters are because they are cheap, turnkey resonant systems. They're power can be ADDITIVE.

For Example: Slayer primary L1TX consumes 6W, L3 of RX produces 3W. I should be able to create the drive for another whole Slayer, or why not just drive a second primary?


there's no problem with high power or great distance if we could compact the same mechanism.. ( we don't need high power and we don't need great distance if we could change that system to work locally )
the transmission is a secondary effect but in the ETBC system the two work together , this mean we have a kind of energy balance

i think we are using a totally different system this is why we can't understand each other properly.. anyway i just give an opinion to something that may change our view to the electrical laws according Tesla ..


regards

__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 06-02-2018 at 01:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12194  
Old 06-02-2018, 03:17 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
there's no problem with high power or great distance if we could compact the same mechanism.. ( we don't need high power and we don't need great distance if we could change that system to work locally )
the transmission is a secondary effect but in the ETBC system the two work together , this mean we have a kind of energy balance

i think we are using a totally different system this is why we can't understand each other properly.. anyway i just give an opinion to something that may change our view to the electrical laws according Tesla ..


regards

Yep, I agree. I fail to understand what you are trying to accomplish with the EBTC.

When you get a self running device. Please message me directly.

Thanks!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12195  
Old 06-02-2018, 06:09 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
What I am trying to do is what DS said would be possible:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Smith to NuEnergy Yahoo group
The 02 Device in the 1600ís Chair has three separate coils tuned to the same frequency as the Tesla Coil from the center. A limitless number of separate coils, each duplicate the energy present in the Tesla Coil. This does not draw down or limit in any way the original energy source, however it duplicates fully the source. Magnetic Waves which spin the remote electrons duplicates the original energy source without reducing in any way the source. ( Physics as prescribed by the establishment is 100% wrong ) Feedback from the remote Coils supplies excess energy, some of which can make the Device self sustaining. The 03-2 Device uses the same system for feedback. See upper left end of Device for the dual Coils on a ceramic rod center mount
If it's what I'm thinking you should be able to use capacitive coupling to separate input and output, thereby using the output to drive the input harder or maybe even be self sustaining.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 06-02-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12196  
Old 06-03-2018, 01:37 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Yep, I agree. I fail to understand what you are trying to accomplish with the EBTC.

When you get a self running device. Please message me directly.

Thanks!





no sign of success until now ... very long road , but experiments is our last chance in this field .. !

welcome
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12197  
Old 06-14-2018, 12:07 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 114
Hi Med,

The reason I don't understand what you are doing is that you keep trying to build a device that is "balanced" and compacted in the same device.

Where did you contrive those requirements?

I don't see the big picture goals, because if you take a device, that's passive, and that doesn't generate more energy nor feed back energy, holistically you will be clamped to the physical laws of inductance, reluctance, Ohm's law, Lenz's law.

The proximity of the parts will make it respond as a transformer, and inductance will be the strongest component... which as you know output will effect input. There more you pull, the more the device will draw.

I perceive that the ultimate outcome of the EBTC.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12198  
Old 06-15-2018, 08:38 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
hi ilandtan,


we are celebrating the holiday of Ramadan

the ETBC is just a coil, with more freedom degrees .. it's just a theory ))
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12199  
Old 06-28-2018, 01:21 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 217
Resonance

Has anyone really tried to make any don smith device in a resonant fashion?..

Like calculating inductance and capacitance..
matching the tank circuits resonant frequency..

or any of the sort..

and not really take the Output power forcefully, like directly through a load.
but like a split where some of the output is used to maintain the source oscillation for it to grow bigger and more powerful.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12200  
Old 07-06-2018, 12:29 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,030
Thumbs up



@ ilandtan

hello !


it maybe interesting to you and other researcher in this field to share the following drawing which prove the ultimate relation between Don Smith and the ETBC !

to the right my model the T-ETBC , to the left an image token from Don 1996 presentation :




don smith system appear to be a 4 layer ETBC, this mean two layers form the primary but another set form the secondary which can be a perfect arrangement to cancel lenz's law ( maybe to extreme level ..)

the conducting foil appear clearly ! i watched that video several times but never noticed this until recently !!!! ( maybe the reason is the length of that video which exceed two hours ... )

regards



edit : the exact time can be seeing here : https://youtu.be/Cr07kI7HhzU?t=4497
Attached Images
File Type: jpg both.jpg (131.8 KB, 64 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 07-06-2018 at 12:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers