Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12031  
Old 01-27-2018, 09:18 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Starting Small Ending Big

There are multiple ways to harness radiant energy I want to prove that you can do real work with the simplest setup. Obviously this is not HF to ground, which we always see. It's not a Tesla hairpin in disguise. I feel it's a simple new direction.



We always see people lighting CFL bulbs and florescent tubes, and can't figure out how to get any real work. So if we are going to play who can light bulbs with the least, here is my submission. I want to start small and end big.

My objective is to learn from something that actually does some real work (lights more than an array of LEDs), and make it better.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 02-12-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #12032  
Old 01-28-2018, 12:23 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
There are multiple ways to harness radiant energy I want to prove that you can do real work with the simplest setup. Obviously this is not HF to ground, which we always see. It's not a Tesla hairpin in disguise. I feel it's a simple new direction.



We always see people lighting CFL bulbs and florescent tubes, and can't figure out how to get any real work. So if we are going to play who can light bulbs with the least, here is my submission. I want to start small and end big.

My objective is to learn from something that actually does some real work (lights more than an array of LEDs), and make it better.


Hello ilandtan!


nice to see you , the best teacher in this field should be the nature itself .. i suggest some of Rick Friedrich video about Don smith :


Everyone mistaken about Don Smith and his L2 Coil

https://youtu.be/apOnutAELbo



Collecting the Heaviside Energy Flow at Right Angles

https://youtu.be/eW-Q77slGAw


we are doing a chaotic and confused work ( i talk about myself ... ) but in Don Smith device the electrons are organised strictly ! positive this way negative the other way ! they only meet each other to do real work !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12033  
Old 01-28-2018, 01:35 AM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
Hello ilandtan!


nice to see you , the best teacher in this field should be the nature itself .. i suggest some of Rick Friedrich video about Don smith :
Hi Med, Unfortunately I have tried to view Rick's videos, I find them hard to watch for the full duration because they seem wordy and cyclical. He seems to be knowledgeable or maybe it's over my head, I feel like I'm being lectured not taught.

I am looking for some ideas of how many Tesla receivers you can use, without loading the transmitter. According to D.S. you should not be limited. I want to do what I did in the video, but transmitted through Earth grounding. So I welcome any input anybody has!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12034  
Old 01-28-2018, 06:35 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Coil SG!

Hello tswift,
If you are still reading this thread. I have finally built the Tesla coil arrangement similar to that you show. I have a simple problem. I am using a ZVS Mazilli type power supply. For the life of me, I am unable to get a firing across the spark gap. No matter what I change or adust. If I short the cap I get a constant plasma strike. There is an impedance issue I feel, or a low currnet. Possible clues might help me resolve this.

The Mazilli is running at 44Khz, the primary sg circuit is tuning at around 2700hz, the primary coil is tuning at 980khz and the secondary is tuning at 1050 (within 10% tolerance) the primary cap is 10 nano

Although, the only way I can see ahead is with diodes in the circuit to the cap. Much like Don's circuit. Though I do not see this option in other tesla coil circuits.
Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 01-28-2018 at 07:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12035  
Old 01-28-2018, 12:32 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Hi Med, Unfortunately I have tried to view Rick's videos, I find them hard to watch for the full duration because they seem wordy and cyclical. He seems to be knowledgeable or maybe it's over my head, I feel like I'm being lectured not taught.

I am looking for some ideas of how many Tesla receivers you can use, without loading the transmitter. According to D.S. you should not be limited. I want to do what I did in the video, but transmitted through Earth grounding. So I welcome any input anybody has!


Hi !


i agree with you, i suggest them to refresh your mind so maybe an idea will pop up, i am trying the same things but i want something compacted, i had an idea , i tested it but it's another failure

i gave it the name the D-ETBC, a kind of coil that work as energy harvesting :




after testing it i am able to know why it's a problematic , the geometry is very complicated , here you are the video describe it :

https://youtu.be/GuvJfAV1UA8


i was trying to use the right angle as described by Don Smith, also eliminating lenz's effect , i have a conclusion the right angle is the most important phenomena ... but the worst covered in text book !!! something they call Heaviside Energy Flow at Right Angles, even in the video of Rick Friedrich isn't explained so it can be fully used , Don smith talk about using the magnetic field at right angle but Rick Friedrich show us the old expiriment using two plates as a capacitor where he applied an electric current ...

another important discussion is the Lenz's effect ??!! is it so important to cancel it ? in smith PDF he talk about the loaded Dipole and their electromagnetic radiation ..

i think it's not important to get rid from Lenz's effect because it helped don smith to achieve high output .


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12036  
Old 01-29-2018, 03:30 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
driver issiue

Hi tswift,
I am thinking, as I am getting AC output from fly back transformer in ZVS power unit, that the internal diode is stuffed. External diodes work for me!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12037  
Old 02-08-2018, 03:13 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
Hi !

i was trying to use the right angle as described by Don Smith, also eliminating lenz's effect , i have a conclusion the right angle is the most important phenomena ... but the worst covered in text book !!! something they call Heaviside Energy Flow at Right Angles, even in the video of Rick Friedrich isn't explained so it can be fully used , Don smith talk about using the magnetic field at right angle but Rick Friedrich show us the old expiriment using two plates as a capacitor where he applied an electric current ...

another important discussion is the Lenz's effect ??!! is it so important to cancel it ? in smith PDF he talk about the loaded Dipole and their electromagnetic radiation ..

i think it's not important to get rid from Lenz's effect because it helped don smith to achieve high output .

Hi med.3012,

I have attempted to watch the videos of Rick Friedrick, you have linked. I would surmise that Rick could summarise his videos in about 15% of the time taken by him "pissing" about trying to sound knowledgeable. Boring and tedious does not even come close to describing any of the defining moments in his videos. I am always wondering when I try and watch any of his videos two things. One, how he hurt John Bedini with the issue of, what I think the issue was, misappropriation of intellectual property: two when is the make-up artist is going to enter the video and touch up his make up. His video's are not about his knowledge, but, about what he thinks of himself.

I have learned more from your Series ETBC video regarding some of the intricacies of power generation and power amplification, than Rick FriedRick could only dream about trying to explain. I always end up never watching fully any of his videos!!!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 02-08-2018 at 03:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12038  
Old 02-14-2018, 01:21 AM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Why do we keep beating our heads on the exciter

If you consider all the pages of this thread, and the shear effort placed on the trying to build resonance. I think people would figure out that the exciter "disturber" of the ambient, isn't the hard part. I am not working on any exciter module technology.

It is the collection and transformation of stored energy. Two of Don Smith's devices don't show any L1/L2 coils, the part we don't see is this part that has been left out. The "Ambient Energy Generator" harnessing the Don Smith Effect. He said ALL his devices work that way. If any body has a clue and insights on this please respond.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12039  
Old 02-14-2018, 05:40 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
If you consider all the pages of this thread, and the shear effort placed on the trying to build resonance. I think people would figure out that the exciter "disturber" of the ambient, isn't the hard part. I am not working on any exciter module technology.

It is the collection and transformation of stored energy. Two of Don Smith's devices don't show any L1/L2 coils, the part we don't see is this part that has been left out. The "Ambient Energy Generator" harnessing the Don Smith Effect. He said ALL his devices work that way. If any body has a clue and insights on this please respond.
Hi ilandtan,
Moi aussi! I too have attempted to understand " ambient energy generator". I have come to the conclusion that the attention to the exciter is due to the number of souls out there that are committed to concept of disturbing the ambient field surrounding us. I think Don states this too. So, exciter it is.

A physicist might be able to explain the ambient concept more clrearly, like suggesting molecular movement, matter antimatter, elctrons and so it goes. Jumbled up in all this is the glue that is made that holds it all together. Disturb the pot of glue and it will splill over and stick to something else! If I personally understand Don Smith at all, it is that he was able to stand back from the crowd and look into the mass without hysteria! He perceived that the mass held itself together by interaction, just as a crowd will stay together if there is a common theme. For DOn smith, I think that theme was understanding the imperative of the magnetic flux. Just like a verb to join or assimilate under a common theme: which verb is?

There is nothing simple about Don Smith's work. He understood what he wanted to achieve! Therefore, to him his success in understanding simplified the process for himself.

What we do not understand, is the simplicity that Don achieved!!

Just some musings to while the time away, wait for the explosion in my mind as to how to put it all together.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12040  
Old 02-14-2018, 01:08 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
You just have to look up the words "near unity" and "Near-Unity" in the Don Smith pdf, to understand that resonant coils are important in some of his systems. Like a stepping stone across the water stream, but it isn't the other shore.

Check this out if you want Don Smith Clarity/

The real point is, it seems that nobody on this forum pursues the magnetic aspect of these circuits, everybody spent so much time on the 2KW device (with 4 large PIO caps) because it's laid out and people have pictures to retro-engineer it. Ignoring the glaring fault to the circuit, it is incomplete, and f*** dangerous if you let it sit unloaded. The caps will charge to 8KV, and it will blow up anything you put across it. It's crazy huge, and at least 500 dollars in parts.

Don Smith said not to chase the wrong rabbit, and it's all that's been done. Trying to wind coils upon coils, just experimenting with coil geometries. I just don't think this way...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12041  
Old 02-14-2018, 03:41 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
I also wanted to say that this thread was opened 10-17-2009, 11:30 AM. What have we learned?

Nothing

I am going to be honest: This maybe on purpose. All of Zilano's aid boiled down to a simple challenge, show me something working. Something not recognized as HF. It was never done by any replication. I only saw near unity, which is what D.S said would happen.

Insanity is continually repeating an action that has one outcome, and expecting another.


We have to do things differently.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 02-14-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: grammer
Reply With Quote
  #12042  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:39 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I also wanted to say that this thread was opened 10-17-2009, 11:30 AM. What have we learned?

Nothing

I am going to be honest: This maybe on purpose. All of Zilano's aid boiled down to a simple challenge, show me something working. Something not recognized as HF. It was never done by any replication. I only saw near unity, which is what D.S said would happen.

Insanity is continually repeating an action that has one outcome, and expecting another.


We have to do things differently.



Hello ilandtan


I agree with Dwane that Don smith device is so simple so it's very difficult to guess... , the phenomena involved should be new and not covered yet in any Text book..., one of them is the induction on a conducting surface ... the following from Don PDF :




it's clear Don device make a copy of available electric flux with radio frequency , each copy is a unity when thousand or million of oscillation in one second you have a huge gain !


regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg right angle.JPG (47.9 KB, 86 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12043  
Old 02-14-2018, 08:05 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
......



The real point is, it seems that nobody on this forum pursues the magnetic aspect of these circuits, everybody spent so much time on the 2KW device (with 4 large PIO caps) because it's laid out and people have pictures to retro-engineer it. Ignoring the glaring fault to the circuit, it is incomplete, and f*** dangerous if you let it sit unloaded. The caps will charge to 8KV, and it will blow up anything you put across it. It's crazy huge, and at least 500 dollars in parts.

Don Smith said not to chase the wrong rabbit, and it's all that's been done. Trying to wind coils upon coils, just experimenting with coil geometries. I just don't think this way...
Don smith also said of the above demonstration model - 2KW(?) - that "I built it this way, because this is what people expect to see". What does that tell us? It suggests that a lot of time has been wasted on a teaching aid! Contained in this model are the clues to what Don was doing.

Also, I think Med.3012, and yourself are correct, its all about resonance and magnetic flux.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 02-14-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12044  
Old 02-14-2018, 09:30 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Proof Not Quotes

It's not that I disagree with either of you, I can't tell you the answer because I don't know. But I have not seen "Huge Gain" I can only draw from my tests. I have put plates at right angles to a slayer coil... nothing remarkable.

I don't know why you would need to surround the entire L2 coil since the magnetic field would be resonant in a torus, with nodes and anti nodes.

I haven't seen anybody try it that way. I am not quoting any other Don Smith sayings(it's supporting theories with more theories), it's more useful to prove something to show "Any Gain At All".
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12045  
Old 02-14-2018, 10:54 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
It's not that I disagree with either of you, I can't tell you the answer because I don't know. But I have not seen "Huge Gain" I can only draw from my tests. I have put plates at right angles to a slayer coil... nothing remarkable.

I don't know why you would need to surround the entire L2 coil since the magnetic field would be resonant in a torus, with nodes and anti nodes.

I haven't seen anybody try it that way. I am not quoting any other Don Smith sayings(it's supporting theories with more theories), it's more useful to prove something to show "Any Gain At All".


the following is a video posted in 2006 show the concept of serial ETBC,

https://youtu.be/lo0dRiKWUOc

input 3W charging 100UF TO 300V in about 3 second and discharging this to 40W/220V light bulb, i don't claim this is an over unity device but at least it's very important... until now only two people replicate this design... , Dwane and another person i know , in my opinion it's a learning process .. people on these energetic forums are doing a fantastic job since they have the willing to share what they find ... others already has something that work but they are quiet .. they only interact with big idea to get more but everything remain proprietary .. the problem is still human not scientific ...

like fighting in a cave of gold who has the proprietary while the process is natural .. the nature still amaze us to teach us but unfortunately stupidity is still around !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12046  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:52 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
the following is a video posted in 2006 show the concept of serial ETBC,

https://youtu.be/lo0dRiKWUOc

input 3W charging 100UF TO 300V in about 3 second and discharging this to 40W/220V light bulb, i don't claim this is an over unity device but at least it's very important... until now only two people replicate this design... , Dwane and another person i know , in my opinion it's a learning process .. people on these energetic forums are doing a fantastic job since they have the willing to share what they find ... others already has something that work but they are quiet .. they only interact with big idea to get more but everything remain proprietary .. the problem is still human not scientific ...

like fighting in a cave of gold who has the proprietary while the process is natural .. the nature still amaze us to teach us but unfortunately stupidity is still around !
Hi Med.3012,
couple of things. One, when I work out a suitable power supply for the ETBC, i shall have another go at it!

The other "thing", is the notion of proprietary information. If someone has come up with a FE solution, the likelihood is that if it is any good, it will be suffocated in some way. Supressed, and etc. It sets a precedent too for the notion of greed - that is a direct benefit from other peoples forum contributions/ input. However, the biggest issue is the parochial notions of the Energy producers of their unique place in society as an Energy Supplier, therefore, they are the good guys. Regardless of what they charge for the supply of power or, as is quickly becoming a global concern, the method of power generation.

One would think that, as an example, that if Don Smith's devices were replicated and subsequently distributed throughout the world, then this would be cause for celebration! Climate Changers would be celebrating and consumers would be celebrating. The only ones not celebrating would be the small disproportionate number of energy suppliers to the populations that would financially suffer. And, literally loose their power!!

It is also possible, that a scenario could develop where communities would interact with their power supplies to either aggregate their energy and or be able to supply other member power if and when maintenance would be necessary. And so it would go, etc, etc ad infinitum. But, how would this revolution occur? Simple. plain straight out consumerism -"I want one too!!". Once this concept is realised all that need to happen if for the manufacture and supply and sale of the units which would be enabled for reverse engineering.

No secrets! Sure some people would make some money. Not every person is able to construct items. Think of all the new trades and small enterpises that would develop. It would be a cascade of innovation the likes of which would surpass anything that has preceded our current progress. The key result would not be a redifining of the economic power of energy supply, but, a redefined socio economic outcome where evryone benefits!

Too idealistic? Too altruistic? Well if I work it out, everyone will know!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 02-14-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12047  
Old 02-15-2018, 01:41 AM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
the following is a video posted in 2006 show the concept of serial ETBC,

https://youtu.be/lo0dRiKWUOc

input 3W charging 100UF TO 300V in about 3 second and discharging this to 40W/220V light bulb
Try to use different bulb Med, it will make you happier then pulsing the discharge. Single filament LED will stay lit with DC only.

Please understand I am not trying to slight you, and have the utmost respect for your work.

My point is that it is still the exciter you are focused on. I don't believe it makes sense that there is some configuration that will work so well it will power a house.

What I see in several examples is D.S went straight from his NST to his HV diode bridge, so this effort is the wrong direction from my point of view.

The cap has to be filled, and then discharged... or does it? Well that is the strange landscape that the AEG starts to tread. From the summaries, the cap is seen as the power source, but it maintains it's charge because you are only feeding one side. This is what we don't understand, how a capacitor can maintain it's charge but also produce energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12048  
Old 02-15-2018, 05:05 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
....

What I see in several examples is D.S went straight from his NST to his HV diode bridge, so this effort is the wrong direction from my point of view.

The cap has to be filled, and then discharged... or does it? Well that is the strange landscape that the AEG starts to tread. From the summaries, the cap is seen as the power source, but it maintains it's charge because you are only feeding one side. This is what we don't understand, how a capacitor can maintain it's charge but also produce energy.
Hi Ilandtan,

Isn't that highlighted in the link you have provided?.. I have been giving this a thought and try to look things at a different angle.. avoid the math and just focus on the logic.. I remember that I have read that website before.. but re-reading it again made a lot of sense.

the cap is maintaining it's charge because of the Inductive discharge.

since you are feeding one side of it at the same moment of the inductive discharge charging the same side, you are getting an increase in voltage.. this what we call resonance.. its not really producing energy it's just that the initial energy you put there before is not totally gone yet... so its stacking..

I agree with you that very few explored the magnetic aspect.. I haven't realized that until you pointed it out.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12049  
Old 02-15-2018, 06:49 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
.................

What I see in several examples is D.S went straight from his NST to his HV diode bridge, so this effort is the wrong direction from my point of view.
Hi ilandtan, here is the classic item where it appears the NST directly drives the device.

Regards

Dwane
Attached Images
File Type: png D Smith - scalar transformer.png (777.2 KB, 16 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12050  
Old 02-15-2018, 12:53 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi ilandtan, here is the classic item where it appears the NST directly drives the device.

Regards

Dwane
But in your example Dwane, he is again going through a coil structure .... then it's the old wrestling with achieving resonance. Focus will be the struggle with that.

My point of view is to understand the transformation... not get stuck in that resonance rabbit hole. If resonance was the key, it doesn't seem apparent in some of his work.

Look At these Devices:





NST > Diodes > Capacitor

These devices show no resonant coil exciter, its just NST to diodes. The fist image is again incomplete. The second image is important because it shows the second module...output coil, and how to get there.

I have proven you don't need resonance coils to run REAL wattage loads

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12051  
Old 02-15-2018, 04:28 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Try to use different bulb Med, it will make you happier then pulsing the discharge. Single filament LED will stay lit with DC only.

Please understand I am not trying to slight you, and have the utmost respect for your work.

My point is that it is still the exciter you are focused on. I don't believe it makes sense that there is some configuration that will work so well it will power a house.

What I see in several examples is D.S went straight from his NST to his HV diode bridge, so this effort is the wrong direction from my point of view.

The cap has to be filled, and then discharged... or does it? Well that is the strange landscape that the AEG starts to tread. From the summaries, the cap is seen as the power source, but it maintains it's charge because you are only feeding one side. This is what we don't understand, how a capacitor can maintain it's charge but also produce energy.


Hello !


no problem at all , i think we have to listen to each other ...the exciter is important but the key remain in the geometry itself , this is why i am still working around the ETBC as a special coil capacitor , the latest model describe it as a compacted Tesla wireless transmitter / receiver is the most important model until now , :


the following transformation allow the ETBC to work as transmitter and receiver both at the same time :




because we are able to send / receive it's easy to take power without disturbing the oscillation mechanism , in other words you can replicate power with radio frequency speed , you disturb the ambient and you take copy of the available power while the electrons change the spin direction ...

the problem is we still see only one direction : the cap is seen as the power source, but it maintains it's charge because you are only feeding one side

the ETBC offer both directions ... this is explained in my thread ..

another important thread related to this is evostars thread :Magnetic field of a bifilar pancake coil


the ETBC is an extension of the famous Tesla bifilar pancake coil , in one side it produce a deflected magnetic field ( right angle component ..) , it has a capacitive geometry , it's an open coil , the electron spin ... , much higher frequency ( Dielectric waves may involve casimir effect ) , lorentz force is there .

we want something that work in practice but we have to see all the possibility , failure after failure may lead to great success ..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12052  
Old 02-15-2018, 06:45 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
Hello !


no problem at all , i think we have to listen to each other ...the exciter is important but the key remain in the geometry itself , this is why i am still working around the ETBC as a special coil capacitor
I believe we do have to listen, and be honest. If you saw me going down a road that appeared to you that it was a dead end, would you tell me? I would want you to tell me if I was wasting time, since neither of us I assume are immortal.

Regardless of the geometry, I can replicate your results without the ETBC, with a different exciter configuration. My whole point is that the exciter is trivial. With 400+ pages of forum on this thread alone supporting me.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 02-15-2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Page number correction
Reply With Quote
  #12053  
Old 02-15-2018, 07:52 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Hi Ilandtan,

Isn't that highlighted in the link you have provided?.. I have been giving this a thought and try to look things at a different angle.. avoid the math and just focus on the logic.. I remember that I have read that website before.. but re-reading it again made a lot of sense.

the cap is maintaining it's charge because of the Inductive discharge.

since you are feeding one side of it at the same moment of the inductive discharge charging the same side, you are getting an increase in voltage.. this what we call resonance.. its not really producing energy it's just that the initial energy you put there before is not totally gone yet... so its stacking..

I agree with you that very few explored the magnetic aspect.. I haven't realized that until you pointed it out.
Ricards, I am trying to understand your statement "the cap is maintaining it's charge because of the Inductive discharge". Can you please explain that in detail. I can't pretend to understand. And I really want to understand. A resonant exciter will definitely do a better job at at producing output with minimal loses from energy used in the input.

I think what you're saying is that you simply are using less of the bucket of stored charge in the capacitor; as long as you can replenish the cap again you have a viable power source that is the cap.

How I harnessed this magnetic portion is simple. I took a slayer coil, which is self resonant(so no worries about coil length and ratios..i.e., math) And stuck a ferrite core, which acts like a concentrator of... MAGNETIC, not electrical. Wrap a harvesting coil, and boom you can harness that power. It maybe close to over-unity, but I wont make claims for it.
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 02-15-2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: better wording
Reply With Quote
  #12054  
Old 02-15-2018, 08:09 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I believe we do have to listen, and be honest. If you saw me going down a road that appeared to you that it was a dead end, would you tell me? I would want you to tell me if I was wasting time, since neither of us I assume are immortal.

Regardless of the geometry, I can replicate your results without the ETBC, with a different exciter configuration. My whole point is that the exciter is trivial. With 400+ pages of forum on this thread alone supporting me.

I believe it's a collective work and collective success or failure .. i am doing my best to show my point of view , practical investigation will tell .. 400+ pages can be compacted in a simple drawing if we find the correct solution ..

we have at least 6 related device to the ETBC all work in different ways ..

ETBC ( closed CD ), ETBC ( opened CD ), S-ETBC, M-ETBC , ETM , D-ETBC ..

the D-ETBC show the complexity of such geometry but with the help of Tesla we could find a solution !

regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12055  
Old 02-15-2018, 08:29 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post

[QUOTE]

Hi ilandtan,

I have tried to assess, with my non xray vision, what might be at the centre of the coil I posted of DS, I suspect HV diodes. This unit also acts as a receiver, as Don demonstrated when he "shocked" himself.

The issue of resonance in DS's devices, is to my mind, an efficiency process. I have calculated, looking at the antenna on this device that it must be running over 500Mhz: although I do not know the impact of the Metglass core on the frequency attenuation. However, my xray vision is unable to exactly determine the antenna length for a really accurate calculation!!

The outcome of the resonance in a DS device, to my opinion, is exactly similar to that of your Hairpin example. The fact that DS has such a high operating frequency enables a greater volume of energy capture. At his frequencies and voltage level just a couple of milliamps per cycle will produce an enormous power output.

I stand to be corrected. Thanks for showing us your video demonstration.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 02-15-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12056  
Old 02-16-2018, 04:04 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Ricards, I am trying to understand your statement "the cap is maintaining it's charge because of the Inductive discharge". Can you please explain that in detail. I can't pretend to understand. And I really want to understand. A resonant exciter will definitely do a better job at at producing output with minimal loses from energy used in the input.

I think what you're saying is that you simply are using less of the bucket of stored charge in the capacitor; as long as you can replenish the cap again you have a viable power source that is the cap.

How I harnessed this magnetic portion is simple. I took a slayer coil, which is self resonant(so no worries about coil length and ratios..i.e., math) And stuck a ferrite core, which acts like a concentrator of... MAGNETIC, not electrical. Wrap a harvesting coil, and boom you can harness that power. It maybe close to over-unity, but I wont make claims for it.
Or you could ground the one end of a coil, wrap around a ferrite core the other end to an antenna / topload, make a secondary from that core (less turns), get it close to the slayer exciter.. I did try an experiment like that I remember, but inefficient though my slayer exciter consumes 2 amps at 12v.. and barely lighting a bulb from it.. maybe Its my crappy transformer or the crappy exciter, or both that made it inefficient... but I haven't tried having multiple receivers.. I guess thats a thing to do for me.

"The cap is maintaining it's charge..." think of the sequence of a resonant circuit that dies slowly...

...
Cap Discharging = Coil Has Magnetic Field
Coil Has Magnetic Field no more current, It will collapse..
Magnetic field Collapse (Inductive Discharge) = Cap Charges (other side)
Inductive Discharge Charging the Other Side of the cap..
Then..
Cap Discharges (opposite direction) = Coil Has magnetic field (opposite polarity)
Coil has magnetic field no more current, It will collapse..
Magnetic Field Collapse (Inductive Discharge) = Cap Charges..
now If you charge the cap again at the same side in this part of the cycle..
where the Initial Energy you put it has not died yet,.. your power source will spend less energy to charge the cap at the same voltage..

but you know what, sometimes I wonder why there is a inductive discharge when the current is stopped at 0 current part of the cycle... maybe the magnetic field build-up and collapse is slower than the electric discharges... baah much speculations..

anyway.. the Coil Length is Important to demonstrate Longitudinal waves along the length of the wire.. I've manage to do this with 12v as it is easy to pulse 12v at khz or mhz unlike a high voltage where power source is the problem.. and controlled frequency of kilovolt range is hard...
I could stack batteries to achieve high voltage or a ZVS rectified to charge a cap, but mosfets/transistor at kilovolt range is rare (and expensive).
I will try to do with just like 350v or so.. the highest voltage rating of mosfet I could source is 700v..

regarding coil geometry.. though I haven't had any experimentation with it..
but I think it is important..
Google.. "Strongest Electromagnet in the World"..
it is achieved by altering coil geometry..

let me just add..
"Eliminate the notion of 'Charge' in your head"
or rather
".. 'Charge' is a state of matter.. not a thing (matter)"
In my experience it is much easier to understand electricity this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQGd_jYYfqQ
an interesting experiment by russ.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 02-16-2018 at 04:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12057  
Old 02-16-2018, 11:44 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 163
D S Observation

Hi Guys,
It is easy to see how one can become slightly disoriented with the Don Smith use of the electrical system to explain his methodology.

I have been going over his observations and there are two stand out observations that I feel applies to the present discussion. 1) magnetic resonance; 2)Magnetic impulses produce electric field and Electric impulses produce magnetic fields. These concepts are applied to high frequency high voltage pulses, such that a continuous stream of orderly energy can be drawn continuously from any one of his resonant systems.

Sound too easy. For one, I am not sure that I understand the working concept of "magnetic resonance". Unless it is the single application of current to an inductor. From, I would assume a non electric source, of which I can only think of two sources. One being eddy currents, requiring a non air core and two, something such as Klopsteg's thermo-magnetic effect - massive current though a large inductor using heat. Impractical for the purposes here. If it is eddy currents, then DS talking high frequency air cores is throwing us off the scent! (Or leaving an out of left field clue!)

I leave it there. I am still reviewing The Don. I am also wondering if the Heaviside component is incorporated here somehow as well as coil shorting! I am also aware that there is much more technical expertise here than myself who has to read and reread information several times before it gets even close to scratching the surface.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12058  
Old 02-16-2018, 03:19 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi Guys,
It is easy to see how one can become slightly disoriented with the Don Smith use of the electrical system to explain his methodology.

I have been going over his observations and there are two stand out observations that I feel applies to the present discussion. 1) magnetic resonance; 2)Magnetic impulses produce electric field and Electric impulses produce magnetic fields. These concepts are applied to high frequency high voltage pulses, such that a continuous stream of orderly energy can be drawn continuously from any one of his resonant systems.

Sound too easy. For one, I am not sure that I understand the working concept of "magnetic resonance". Unless it is the single application of current to an inductor. From, I would assume a non electric source, of which I can only think of two sources. One being eddy currents, requiring a non air core and two, something such as Klopsteg's thermo-magnetic effect - massive current though a large inductor using heat. Impractical for the purposes here. If it is eddy currents, then DS talking high frequency air cores is throwing us off the scent! (Or leaving an out of left field clue!)

I leave it there. I am still reviewing The Don. I am also wondering if the Heaviside component is incorporated here somehow as well as coil shorting! I am also aware that there is much more technical expertise here than myself who has to read and reread information several times before it gets even close to scratching the surface.

Regards

Dwane


HI !


there's some smart observation behind DS effect :


there's no electric component without an equivalent magnetic component, this is why there's an electromagnetic waves .. you disturb the electric and it invite an equivalent magnetic ( current ) for free !!!


the magnetic resonance waves is faster , faster than light , this mean he worked with radiant energy , radiant energy is the cause for earth to grow , these particles make the inner heart of earth to keep warm .. to harness this power we need radiant energy, it's easy to feel your hand getting warm when you touch a plasma globe , the plasma shake the molecules of your hand so you feel the warm ..
now to take the power from the earth or the air we need to shake it with radiant electricity..at this point as the electrons exist in doublet it's easy to separate them so you have volts X amps = power !



the symmetry is needed to divide each group according the charge they have , positive this way , negative the other way ... right angle component produce such phenomena since we have Lorentz force.


at this point the most amazing electrical instrument is the capacitor as Tesla stated !


regards
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 02-16-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12059  
Old 02-16-2018, 03:54 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Or you could ground the one end of a coil, wrap around a ferrite core the other end to an antenna / topload, make a secondary from that core (less turns), get it close to the slayer exciter.. I did try an experiment like that I remember, but inefficient though my slayer exciter consumes 2 amps at 12v.. and barely lighting a bulb from it.. maybe Its my crappy transformer or the crappy exciter, or both that made it inefficient... but I haven't tried having multiple receivers.. I guess thats a thing to do for me.
Ricards and Dwane,

From my experiments, If you take a ferrite core and place it in a slayer, you can harvest two different types of energy. I would say it is important such that you can see electrical and magnetic and actually harvest them at the same time, or independently. If you wind multiple pairs of coils.
  1. HF-HV AC - If you take one wire from a winding and put a low wattage incandescent bulb in series to Earth ground it will illuminate. If you place a diode in series the bulb does not light to ground
  2. Pulsing DC - If you take and put a 60 watt LED to the two leads of a winding it will pulse. If you add earth ground anywhere, it wont influence the response (however if you create a counterpoise with the battery, and Earth ground, this configuration may affect the pulse cycles as the proximity of the ferrite core to the slayer... you can actually place it on the top and create output


I know that Magnetic resonance is not understood, nor is it written about in power context. The Tricity patent gives a little bit of explanation, you might look that up. All you will find in google are the quantum energies relating to imaging, because they use huge coils in an MRI to excite magnetic responses to cells that they can detect, then plot them in 3D.

I believe for the most part, that magnetic travels along side of electrical resonance. What that means for us is if we create an electrical resonance in coils, it should be close to magnetic resonance (I read somewhere Tesla thought they had to be slightly faster than C ). However, their parallel nature for the most part is useful for designs because our coils are small. From what I can understand you can measure the hertzian with a scope, but you are not measuring the teslian wave which are scaler. D.S said you detect the scaler waves in the RF. This is supported by experiments where using Tesla Coil transmitters can penetrate a Faraday Cage and therefore not hertzian.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12060  
Old 02-16-2018, 04:49 PM
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post

HI !


there's some smart observation behind DS effect :


there's no electric component without an equivalent magnetic component, this is why there's an electromagnetic waves .. you disturb the electric and it invite an equivalent magnetic ( current ) for free !!!
I would like to add to Med's insight, by saying electrical and magnetic components have equivalence, in presence but not in terms of quanta, just saying they appear together in the electrical context (but not in equal portions). Obviously if there was a hard relationship that wasn't breakable, we need to pack up and close down this thread.

My theory that I'm trying to prove now, is that you break that relationship by decoupling that relationship. That is done by resonance, and resonance means radiation of the scaler (Magnetic) component.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers