Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 45 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12001  
Old 11-08-2017, 06:24 AM
Rakarskiy Rakarskiy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 53
The capacitive transfer of energy is not a secret. The issue of its utilization. At us in Kiev (Ukraine) children do the devices - the primary is a kondesator obkladatora from old daylight devices (gas-discharge lamps). And eat the usual winding. Everything is winding on the core. reactive component of the consumer network. converted to active. A bit, unstable but important is the process itself.
There is also a patent for this technology. http://www.sergey-osetrov.narod.ru/P..._Kuldochin.pdf
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #12002  
Old 11-08-2017, 06:33 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Test 2

Hi Tswift,
OK, I have a 12 inverter and a variac so I shall set this up tonight and see how it goes. Incidentally, the previous test I am running is slowly charging two large 12v batteries that I know one of which is problematic. They are both showing 12.24 volts moved up from 12.07 in parallel. I attribute the increase to the substitution of a GDT to replace the SG. A lot sharper signal.

Will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12003  
Old 11-08-2017, 09:29 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakarskiy View Post
The capacitive transfer of energy is not a secret. The issue of its utilization. At us in Kiev (Ukraine) children do the devices - the primary is a kondesator obkladatora from old daylight devices (gas-discharge lamps). And eat the usual winding. Everything is winding on the core. reactive component of the consumer network. converted to active. A bit, unstable but important is the process itself.
There is also a patent for this technology. http://www.sergey-osetrov.narod.ru/P..._Kuldochin.pdf


Thanks for pointing me to this patent (a friend already let me know about it ) , if you read Don PDF you see clearly the importance of reactive component ; he talk about a special process where the voltage equal the amperage! in electrical engineering no one will accept this, how voltage can equal to current ? in other hand he talk about a resistance that convert the process to active radiant energy ? it seem there's a special mechanism involve electrons spin also, if you notice still we don't discuss all those key with the needed importance,

1- special reactive power where V = i ( physical not quantative )
2-a resistor convert reactive to active
3-electrons spin
4-energy balance
5-bloch wall
6-electron spin separation mechanism
7- a faster wave being a magnetic resonating waves
8-biological effect as Pro Meyl discovered - the DNA send/receive/store information, send/receive/store is a natural process can be found in permanent magnet

the time when we discuss these phenomena we are very close to the correct Don device.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12004  
Old 11-08-2017, 12:57 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi Tswift,
Do you think the connections to the battery from the plug should be reversed?
Yes, my mistake! Obviously if you connect it the way I drew it, and your battery has any charge in it to begin with, your diodes will fry in short order. But hopefully you get the idea....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12005  
Old 11-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Gedfire's Avatar
Gedfire Gedfire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 472
No takers? Tesla's Wheel Work? No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedfire View Post
Dear fellow researchers.


I found something lastnight .You see, I was rereading Don's Last Words.

Then I looked up single wire transmission etc.Then the article mentioned tesla.
So I read Tesla's lecture seen here.

"Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"



FASCINATING.I have seen something like this before and actually made something, but it only lights a very small bulb.It can't power my 400w drill.
What if I scaled up?

You know use 200v at 500hz? Does any know how to use a PWM to drive an IGBT or Transistor?

Does it reflect Don's Last Words?
No takers?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12006  
Old 11-09-2017, 04:21 AM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedfire View Post
No takers?
Well, it looks like an example of single wire power transmission and capacitive coupling, but I don't see any power gain likely to happen. Of course, one would have to build an experimental configuration to be sure, perhaps you could use the PVM12 or a suitable high frequency NST instead of the induction coil, and I have plenty of ongoing experiments already. But it does look interesting and probably merits some testing by someone....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12007  
Old 11-09-2017, 04:28 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 738
@Gedfire,
What was Don Smith's last words?

Tesla took that one wire model when he traveled to England to give a lecture.
It was a demonstration concept model. The items shown in the picture above
were transported in wooden boxes in that picture a Tesla HV transformer is enclosed in a box.
Here is another early demo showing transformer, possibly an early replication ?
Early Tesla Demo.JPG

Ruhmkorf has been widely recognized and what size and what interrupter type or variable frequency.
just like a kid in a candy store.
https://youtu.be/btpFGpmAV0s

PWM controller using IGBT. page 15 section 3.1 also figure 8
finally 3.3 figure 11 shows protected and equipped for serious inductive current load at 500V
pwm is a weak signal that adjusts the pulse width
http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slua618/slua618.pdf
__________________
 

Last edited by mikrovolt; 11-09-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12008  
Old 11-09-2017, 04:47 AM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 323
Closed-loop test successful.... (maybe)

Now that I have the improved ground, I decided to go back and revisit the self-looping test I described several posts back, using the Avramenko diodes to ground with the PVM12. I never did get this to self-power continuously, the brief time it ran up instead of down it was obviously due to my zapping the battery with the big NST first, and it didn't last very long. However, if the ground is good enough, and the voltage from the HV power supply is high enough, then according to Don this kind of configuration ought to run continuously without discharging the battery. Actually according to Don you don't even need both the Avramenko diodes, just a "kickback" diode at the battery positive terminal, with negative tied directly to ground.

Instead of the PVM12, I used the solid state Tesla coil I've been working on, a slayer exciter would work find too at these low power levels. Running directly from one of my very weak, badly abused 12V gel-cells, it ran continuously for over an hour, until I ran out of time for experimenting this evening and had to stop it. The voltage was steady at around 9.73V and the current draw was about 0.45A. As I watched the voltage actually very slowly climbed, from 9.70, to 9.71, to 9.72, and up to 9.73. This is not a conclusive test because the amp-hour meter only registered about 0.5 AH total before I stopped the test and the battery is nominally a 5 AH battery. However, I know this battery is very weak and has nowhere its rated capacity and normally the voltage under load would still droop slowly and progressively, and it didn't. Just based on lots of testing experience, it seemed to me as if excess power was showing up and I probably could have left it running continuously forever, but that's not the same as actually doing so and measuring it.

Other evidence is that the closer I got the battery to the SSTC the better the charging seemed to be. I had to retune the SSTC each time I moved it, but I experimented with different positions and there definitely seemed to be a proximity effect. You can see from the picture that I ended up with the battery only a couple inches from the hot end of the coil, and it was in this position that I left it for an hour while watching the voltage with the inline voltmeter.

So I will call it not "conclusive", but a "maybe" success. It seems as if this configuration is drawing in radiant energy from the earth connection, and the improved earth connection is enough to make it run self-looped, whereas it wouldn't previously. I would love to test it for longer but I have to be out of town for a few days and won't have time for further experimentation until next week. Other experimenters are welcome to try playing around with this configuration, try using a high frequency 12V NST, or a slayer exciter or SSTC if you have one. Sparks aren't necessary for the effect, there shouldn't be any arcing or even corona going on. There is also a 1N5822 Schottky diode in the lead going to battery positive, it's hard to see in the pictures. Any high-speed diode of suitable current rating will probably do (UF4001 and others) but the Schottky diode has lower forward voltage drop.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1757_small.JPG (158.8 KB, 2 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12009  
Old 11-09-2017, 06:25 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
....

It was this test, where I clearly and unmistakably saw the overunity gain manifest in a normal off-the-shelf transformer, that proves a number of different points. Mostly that the transformer design and materials aren't what makes the difference, you will never achieve the results you're looking for just by tinkering with this. What works the magic is the energy itself, and when it's present any normal ordinary transformer will then run OU because of the Lenz's law cancellation (motors too, for the same reason). You're already zapping a battery, just try powering some different things with the battery and check the results and see for yourself. Do you note any differences? Does it make any difference how long you zap it for? Does it make any difference how long it sits after zapping it before using it? Try starting your car with it. If you can start your car from a small gel-cell then you have to suspect something unusual is going on....
Hi Tswift.
Yes I have experienced this then with another process. Just normal coil pulsing and collecting the "Radiant Pulse". I had a very large voltage sitting on top of the battery terminals, and in my ignorance, I simultaneously touched both battery terminals to disconnect the battery and Wham! Returning to your test, I must admit I have wondered why the nst or similar is so important. it is because it emulates a return radiant pulse which must then be enhancing another process. The voltage is the instrument that releases the electric gas, for want of another expression. so it might be concluded that this is what don was doing, using HV HF pulses to liberate the electric gas. Resonance, was a means to amplify his process and more efficiently contain it. So I guess, what we are searching for is the holy grail of energy capture, storage and reuse!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 

Last edited by Dwane; 11-09-2017 at 06:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12010  
Old 11-09-2017, 11:52 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedfire View Post
No takers?
Hello ,

single wire transmitter is important as described by Tesla, he also mentioned the possibility of energy excess using this technique , i did a similar experiment without disc but a 12 v light bulb /40W
the bulb light but what i learned from this is we need the resonance, when i tried it using spark gap for higher power output nothing happen, the earth ground play a vital role, the core is also important, my primary coil oscillate in 400 KHZ so i used a ferrite core as follow :






the phenomena can be enhanced further more using higher voltage which remain a big obstacle but i think the problem can be solved with arranged work .
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 11-09-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12011  
Old 11-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Hi med.3012,
This looks like an interesting experiment to try. Can I ask what is a Mabilli Driver" as noted on the circuit? No google for that name! Also, as there is a small volts output, would the driven coils be small also? Would that be a ferrite core or a powdered iron core. I have a powdered iron core which looks about the same size as the photo.

Thanks

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12012  
Old 11-10-2017, 12:54 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi med.3012,
This looks like an interesting experiment to try. Can I ask what is a Mabilli Driver" as noted on the circuit? No google for that name! Also, as there is a small volts output, would the driven coils be small also? Would that be a ferrite core or a powdered iron core. I have a powdered iron core which looks about the same size as the photo.

Thanks

Dwane
hello

sorry for the unclear image, the driver name is Mazilli , ferrite is more efficient but powdered iron core will work just fine, since the frequency of ETBC is relatively low 400 khz, the core used is a TV Yoke, constructing the ETBC in low voltage is easy, please visit my thread for other details :


The Resonance Energy Device Explained



you can use different material if you like when constructing the ETBC, you can use aluminium or copper as foils, you can use ferritic stainless steel ( thin foils for easy construction also for low eddy loss ) magnetic material in this stage alter more ambient power because the needed electrons spin will be provided by the ferritic stainless steel not the power you put to the device ( current ) , in lower voltage this experiment will teach you other things , keep in mind L2 coil can be dangerous and can burn your finger immediately, you can also see the smoke if you put a meat in contact with L2, the device can be more dangerous in HV if built successfully .
__________________
 

Last edited by med.3012; 11-10-2017 at 12:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12013  
Old 11-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Gedfire's Avatar
Gedfire Gedfire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 472
Tesla's Single Wire ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
Well, it looks like an example of single wire power transmission and capacitive coupling, but I don't see any power gain likely to happen. Of course, one would have to build an experimental configuration to be sure, perhaps you could use the PVM12 or a suitable high frequency NST instead of the induction coil, and I have plenty of ongoing experiments already. But it does look interesting and probably merits some testing by someone....
Agreed.

Thank you for taking time out to respond.

I am gunning for Don's theory that one can pulse say for example DC 100 volts into L1 of an isolation transformer at 500 hz and you can get more out of it than if you pulsed it at 50 hz.Assuming its a transistor or IGBT etc doing the switching.

With regard to the Single Wire Don allegedly told Bruce the secrets of his device : One wire positive into a capacitor bank

Tesla had a patent with an aerial.Which is technically one wire.

The diagram is posted is not really one wire as the plate provides surface area and is effectively ground in the air.The same air that is a part of the earth (earth ground).



http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1510505945
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DON SMITH LAST WORDS AND DIAGRAMeeg.jpg (183.9 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg dons last words full.jpg (149.6 KB, 352 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12014  
Old 11-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Gedfire's Avatar
Gedfire Gedfire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 472
Last Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrovolt View Post
@Gedfire,
What was Don Smith's last words?

Tesla took that one wire model when he traveled to England to give a lecture.
It was a demonstration concept model. The items shown in the picture above
were transported in wooden boxes in that picture a Tesla HV transformer is enclosed in a box.
Here is another early demo showing transformer, possibly an early replication ?
Attachment 20166

Ruhmkorf has been widely recognized and what size and what interrupter type or variable frequency.
just like a kid in a candy store.
https://youtu.be/btpFGpmAV0s

PWM controller using IGBT. page 15 section 3.1 also figure 8
finally 3.3 figure 11 shows protected and equipped for serious inductive current load at 500V
pwm is a weak signal that adjusts the pulse width
http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slua618/slua618.pdf
Please see below or above.Don's Last Words.Thank you for your links/suggestions.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12015  
Old 11-12-2017, 05:09 PM
Gedfire's Avatar
Gedfire Gedfire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
Hello ,

single wire transmitter is important as described by Tesla, he also mentioned the possibility of energy excess using this technique , i did a similar experiment without disc but a 12 v light bulb /40W
the bulb light but what i learned from this is we need the resonance, when i tried it using spark gap for higher power output nothing happen, the earth ground play a vital role, the core is also important, my primary coil oscillate in 400 KHZ so i used a ferrite core as follow :






the phenomena can be enhanced further more using higher voltage which remain a big obstacle but i think the problem can be solved with arranged work .
This just beautiful.

I love it.Worth trying.But as you said how do we scale up /optimise to get useful power? More collective experimenting needed.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12016  
Old 11-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Mazilli!

Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
hello

sorry for the unclear image, the driver name is Mazilli , ferrite is more efficient but powdered iron core will work just fine, since the frequency of ETBC is relatively low 400 khz, the core used is a TV Yoke, constructing the ETBC in low voltage is easy, please visit my thread for other details :


The Resonance Energy Device Explained



you can use different material if you like when constructing the ETBC, you can use aluminium or copper as foils, you can use ferritic stainless steel ( thin foils for easy construction also for low eddy loss ) magnetic material in this stage alter more ambient power because the needed electrons spin will be provided by the ferritic stainless steel not the power you put to the device ( current ) , in lower voltage this experiment will teach you other things , keep in mind L2 coil can be dangerous and can burn your finger immediately, you can also see the smoke if you put a meat in contact with L2, the device can be more dangerous in HV if built successfully .

Hello Med.3012,
I have one of these cicuits I made some time ago using 3055", taken from the JLN website. Did not know it was called a Mazilli driver! I am going to rewind it and replace the 3055'5 with IRFP's. I am pretty busy at the moment so its going to be a few days until I can try a replication of your experiment. Will post my results then.

Thank you for the Resonant link. Although I have a scope and function generator, I am struggling a little bit to get the results I calculate for the LC circuits I build!. Your link has lots of information, I am working through it slowly.

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12017  
Old 11-13-2017, 12:17 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
@Gedfire

i am studying this device since a long time but i have a different idea about the used primary coil , i tried this experiment to see if i am working with the correct waves, it seem to be a special waves with more speed as discussed above, you can use the Avramenko's plug directly from L2 but the earth is a must to see a good power! i tried to charge some HV capacitor (450 v ) quickly but i wanted to see a continuous flow of radiant energy and i saw it


@Dwane

Yes Mazilli driver can put a large current to your tank LC circuit , the voltage limit for this circuit is about 36 V, you can use IRFZ44 MOSFET, it's cheap and do the job, good luck and let us know the progress !




regards
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12018  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:34 PM
p75213 p75213 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 51
A little off topic. I am attempting a build of Don's transmitter/multiple receivers design.

I have a number of secondaries wound on pvc tubes around which I intend to wind the primary. The secondaries were built by first drilling two holes in the pvc pipe and passing the insulated wire through before winding on the coil. The secondaries have been bundled together using cable ties.

Question: How do I wind the primary around the middle of the secondaries and prevent it from unraveling? I think something more secure than just insulated tape would be necessary. As you may realize I'm a newbie at this.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12019  
Old 11-15-2017, 11:28 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by p75213 View Post
A little off topic. I am attempting a build of Don's transmitter/multiple receivers design.
No, I don't think that's off topic at all, this is the DON SMITH thread after all. This is one design of Don's that I don't think has gotten much attention or replication attempts. I'm not sure how it would differ particularly from a single receiver coil, but who knows? That's the point of experimenting, to find out where the theory isn't completely correct.

As far as a practical answer to your build question, the simplest way is to use a cylindrical coil form big enough to fit around all the secondaries. PVC works but is harder to find in larger sizes. I have used the cardboard tubes that are sold for use as concrete forms (for pouring piers and bases for things like lamp posts and street signs). These work, although I learned from my SSTC that the black writing on the outside of the tube has enough carbon content in the ink to be CONDUCTIVE. I didn't know this until my tube started smoking and actually burning around the writing. Thankfully it was just smoldering and it went out on its own when I cut the power off. It ruined my secondary by shorting some turns though, so I had to wind another one. This time I peeled the outer paper layer off and sanded any remaining bits of writing until it was clean enough.

For holding the turns in place, obviously the easiest idea is the one you're already using: just drill two holes. However, if you have tubes in a number of different sizes and your wire is rigid enough, you can wind the right amount of wire on a smaller diameter tube, coiling it tightly enough so the wire yields and conforms. Then slide it off that form and work it progressively around your bigger form without uncoiling it, and it will have some tension. This can be a bit tricky depending on how much wire you're working with, it's like holding one of the "slinky" spring toys.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12020  
Old 11-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Gedfire's Avatar
Gedfire Gedfire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 472
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
@Gedfire

i am studying this device since a long time but i have a different idea about the used primary coil , i tried this experiment to see if i am working with the correct waves, it seem to be a special waves with more speed as discussed above, you can use the Avramenko's plug directly from L2 but the earth is a must to see a good power! i tried to charge some HV capacitor (450 v ) quickly but i wanted to see a continuous flow of radiant energy and i saw it



regards
Thanks man
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12021  
Old 11-17-2017, 10:14 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedfire View Post
Thanks man

Welcome !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12022  
Old 11-17-2017, 10:21 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Hello everyone, ( duplicate from the resonance energy device explained )


just to share some interesting simulation results using NI Multisim regarding the effect of resonance in parallel LC, the following image show a resonating L1C1 where there's a huge current circulate , in practice it's not possible to achieve such value due to the presence of resistance , the simulator work in a virtual conditions where there's no resistance in wires, perfect capacitor , perfect coil, we can't offer this in real life ..




i tried to simulate the same thing using square waves where's the duty cycle is 10% ( this is important where we drive a MOSFET , with 10% the MOSFET remain cold)




now removing the diode we see the current decrease !!!



__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12023  
Old 11-21-2017, 05:38 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Metglass

Hi guys,
My metglass core has arrived. I have wound a couple of test coils to try and measure the output. I ave noticed that at low frequency the core rattle and make a lot of noise. I have tightened the core up with straps, but this has not made much of a difference. Is there a compound that I should be using to join the two halves together?

Thanks

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12024  
Old 11-22-2017, 12:40 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
Hi guys,
My metglass core has arrived. I have wound a couple of test coils to try and measure the output. I ave noticed that at low frequency the core rattle and make a lot of noise. I have tightened the core up with straps, but this has not made much of a difference. Is there a compound that I should be using to join the two halves together?

Thanks

Dwane

Hello Dwane !



can you provide more info about the circuit used to drive the test?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12025  
Old 11-22-2017, 04:59 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
My metglass core has arrived. I have wound a couple of test coils to try and measure the output. I ave noticed that at low frequency the core rattle and make a lot of noise. I have tightened the core up with straps, but this has not made much of a difference. Is there a compound that I should be using to join the two halves together?
As you probably noticed, the two core halves are marked so you can get them back in the same orientation, they are machined very precisely so they fit together with absolutely minimal gap. Putting anything in that fit will change the properties of the magnetic circuit, not to mention that if you glue them together it will make it quite difficult to rewind the coils if you want to change the design. Unfortunately, none of that solves the problem. I have seen picture of metglas cores with a big metal bar on top and two threaded rods that you can crank down to really clamp the halves together with a lot of force, I guess that's the usual solution. Metglas isn't usually used at low frequencies where the noise is a big problem, because the additional cost doesn't justify the additional performance (mainly reduced core loss). But of course it does work ok at 50/60 Hz if you want it to. At 100 KHz you won't hear anything....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12026  
Old 12-01-2017, 12:05 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
See attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by med.3012 View Post
Hello Dwane !



can you provide more info about the circuit used to drive the test?
Hi med.3012,
here is a link to a page from RomeroUK. I have been looking at this circuit and its requirement for resonance. Incidentally, I have been having trouble with the Don smith circuit and getting resonance of any sort! I have recently discovered that my Inductance meter was faulty. It has been returned for repair.

Romero Experiments


The circuits are on this page. Not as simple as they look!!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12027  
Old 12-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
No markings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
As you probably noticed, the two core halves are marked so you can get them back in the same orientation, they are machined very precisely so they fit together with absolutely minimal gap. Putting anything in that fit will change the properties of the magnetic circuit, not to mention that if you glue them together it will make it quite difficult to rewind the coils if you want to change the design. Unfortunately, none of that solves the problem. I have seen picture of metglas cores with a big metal bar on top and two threaded rods that you can crank down to really clamp the halves together with a lot of force, I guess that's the usual solution. Metglas isn't usually used at low frequencies where the noise is a big problem, because the additional cost doesn't justify the additional performance (mainly reduced core loss). But of course it does work ok at 50/60 Hz if you want it to. At 100 KHz you won't hear anything....
Hi tswift,
There are no markings on the cores to indicate any alignment. In fact, I have also made a mistake handling these cores. Only after a few days I have a couple of small rust spots. Also, I have discovered that metglass cores require a mandatory gap. Which I have also discovered changes the inductance. Although, as noted in my reply to med.3012 I have a been working with a faulty inductance meter. Also. I have made a frame to "lock" the cores together and used thin plastic spacers between the cores. Gets rid of the rattle.

I now have a box of disposable gloves for handling. I am wondering what to do with the rust and how serious it is.

Anyway, life goes on. There are lessons in mistakes. Lots of storm activity at the moment, so I have some time off from the house building I am engaged in. Consequently, I am starting the build on med.3012 circuit. Short a couple of components, but should be ready to fire up over the weekend.

Thanks

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12028  
Old 12-01-2017, 01:20 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Metglass Cores

Here are a couple of photos of the unit I built for the link above. I do have another one in the pipeline which will be wound on toroids.

Regards dwane
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TS Idea_1.jpg (174.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg TS Idea_2.jpg (214.9 KB, 28 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12029  
Old 12-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Dwane Dwane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
...........................

I have used the cardboard tubes that are sold for use as concrete forms (for pouring piers and bases for things like lamp posts and street signs). These work, although I learned from my SSTC that the black writing on the outside of the tube has enough carbon content in the ink to be CONDUCTIVE. I didn't know this until my tube started smoking and actually burning around the writing. Thankfully it was just smoldering and it went out on its own when I cut the power off. It ruined my secondary by shorting some turns though, so I had to wind another one. This time I peeled the outer paper layer off and sanded any remaining bits of writing until it was clean enough.
...................

.
Hi tswift,
I find that amazing. To get black with printing - true black - India Ink is generally used. The other black inks are composite and are IR insensitive. I was involved some time back with a profile cutter using computer print outs from Autocad. Someone had changed the ink refill with an off the shelf refill- to save time and trouble - and the scanner would not pick up the drawing. Manufacturers specifications on ink were ignored! From memory the IR scanner could not identify the composite inks. When investigating the issue, I do not recall ever being advised on carbon inks. Must be for weather durability and not fine printing?

We learn something new most days, other days then can be boring!

Regards

Dwane
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12030  
Old 12-24-2017, 05:15 AM
Solarlab Solarlab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
F.Y.I.

Vyacheslav Gorchilin shows [proves] mathematically that excess (free) energy
is achievable. He also presents several methods/techniques and suggests some practical
implementation approaches. Animated Mathcad on-line graphs are made available to aid in
the process as well.

His approach to the solution [proof] is rather brilliant IMHO!

From: Заметки
(use translation (flag in upper right hand corner) if required - unfortunately Google Translate
will not properly display the formulas, however Yandex - the flags - will work OK)

Energy parametric RLC-circuits

Free energy in a parametric RLC-circuits of the first kind of the second order
Free energy in a parametric RLC-circuits of the first kind of the second order

"In this work we consider the electric circuit containing the nonlinear reactive elements:
the capacitor and inductance. Their nonlinearity is determined by the parametric dependence:

the capacitance voltage on it, and inductance from the current flowing through it. The
resistance is constant, but even if its value changed, for example, from the time the proof is
not affected . According to the classification here will be considered generators of the first kind
and second order. In real devices the parametric dependence can be only one element
capacitance or inductance, but here we show the General case and prove that these elements
are independent from each other to influence change in the efficiency of the second kind. "

Insights: " Insights on circuits of the second order similar to those done on the circuits of the
first order. However, repeat them.

In this work we proved that it is impossible to gain energy in parametric circuits of the second
order in the full cycle (FCC) because the energy dissipated in the resistance is always equal to
the energy expended by the power formula (5.8).

** But if the cycle is incomplete, the receiving gain becomes achievable task. **

If reactive elements contain potential energy in the beginning of the cycle (PCCIE), the gain
can be found using the formula (5.12). If the energy in the reactive elements is at the end of the
cycle, then the conditions for receiving allowances, we can find from formula (5.14), and the
increment of efficiency by (5.16).

You need to understand that there is a mathematically strictly proved potentially achievable
values of the increment of energy, part of which, in the real reactance, can be spent inefficiently,
for example, on heating. However, on the basis of evidence about the energy increment in the
fractional cycles, one can obtain special cases for engineering calculations, which, in turn, will
allow you to build a real device with high efficiency.

Additional materials and some special cases with examples from real wireless components
you can see here. "

Application to the proof of parametric RLC-circuits of the first kind
Application to the proof of parametric RLC-circuits of the first kind

Parametric inductance in PCCFE {partially complete cycle near the finished end?}

In this case, without knowledge of the schema and according to of the power source,
the increase in efficiency we can not calculate, but we can search conditions for from
the formula (4.15). Assume that our coil is described by the parametric dependence of
inductance from its current next next:
{see text for formulas - unfortunately they can not be reproduced here}
For rows with a large value of the degree calculations are either very bulky, or, in principle,
not derived analytically. But for example, it will be enough and second degree.

Reference: [for further detail and study]

SAINT-PETERSBURG STATE INSTITUTE ACCURATE MECHANICS AND OPTICS
(TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY)
Department of Electrical Engineering and Precision Electromechanical Systems
Yu.M. Osipov
FREQUENCY AND TEMPORAL ANALYSIS STATIONARY AND TRANSITIONAL
CHARACTERISTICS LINEAR ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS
A manual on electrical engineering and TOE courses
Part two
St. Petersburg 2002

3.3 Transient processes in second-order circuits
3.3 ?????????? ???????? ? ????? ??????? ???????
Translation to English (Google)
https://translate.google.com/transla...ov/os1/3_3.htm

*** Seasons Greetings and best wishes for the New Year ***

FIN
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers