Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11641  
Old 02-15-2017, 05:43 PM
radioionics radioionics is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0stf0x View Post
Unbelievable !!! I ordered from Germany 70 meters HV cable before 2 weeks and they send me only 4 meters!! Damn I don't believe it!! I am so MAD!!! They still try to find out what went wrong and resend the order again! Damn I am so unlucky



Why so much quiet here!? Where is everybody? . I waited for so long to be able to be active here and now everybody is gone

Time is so valuable guys, you know that well! There is no space for loosing time. People is dying every day for not having this technology. Every day passing, is a big minus to all.

Bruce's circuit looks to be a real working device, and we should all here stand up strong and confident and help each other to solve and spread the final repeatable technology to all.


Anyway I will definitely continue even faster than before the building/testing and I am sure my respectful friend Wistiti (who is always ahead of me and one of the smartest people I have spoke with, will continue too...

Also I hope Bruce and Dragon, 2 of the best minds here, will get back to the war, because this is a war of human kind freedom guys, and we all here choose to be the soldiers.. you two are in the front line.. You showed us the way.. We the rest follow you and cover you! We are close to our destination and final win! Please don't give up your guns for a small disagreement!

We can win this war!


I will not be surrounded with ignorant distractors.

I sent you a couple of invitations to my private forum, per the request of one of our members, and you haven't responded. I'm now assuming you don't know how to read it, or for some reason it didn't get through to you.

If you want to be part of my inner radioionics development circle you will need to signup and login to this link... Log in. Let me know if you can login after you sign up. I'll have Paul assist you if you cannot access the room. He might have to give you permissions to access it.

It is quite on the forum here because the good guys are no longer posting here.

There are two things I ask of you and the other members. You must keep what you learn, not revealing to anyone about radioionics outside of our inner research community. The second thing I ask of you is to contribute your talents to the best of your abilities.

With this all said... we welcome you to our inner circle.

Kind Regards, Bruce A. Perreault
__________________
 

Last edited by radioionics; 02-15-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #11642  
Old 02-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Majestic81's Avatar
Majestic81 Majestic81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
This reflects my personal agenda - I want to know it will work anywhere for everyone. 3 individual groups are working with this goal in mind. Also, as it is, it's way to expensive for the power it currently produces. In its current form it's not financially practical so there's no reason to move it into a public arena... solar is still cheaper.

I did, however, post some bare bones circuits some time ago for those that wanted to play with the idea. There wasn't a lot of interest, but then, I didn't make any wild claims of the circuit being anything more than it was. There you have it...

I'm also working on idea's for accumulative harvesting, driving large loads for short periods of time. I try to look at things in different ways that would do practical conventional work without the grid or solar, things we depend on daily - hot water, TV, lights etc. This is how a consistent low power source could be used. Accumulate energy over time to drive say a 4500 watt hot water element for 15 min which is more than sufficient to shower, do dishes and odd clean ups during the day. A 47 watt output 24/7 will do it. Planting seeds - ideas - to occupy your minds...
A 50w 24/7 power unit is comparible to a 1KW solarsystem.
Changing life for 2/3 of the world! If it can be done cheaply that would have higher impact than all those +3kw strives! I'll go for this 50w anytime!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11643  
Old 03-02-2017, 11:01 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 851
Technical request needed about the PPV,


i need some details about the PPV, any info about how it work is good, if there's a PDF this is great too , :-)



thanks in advance !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11644  
Old 03-30-2017, 06:50 PM
Tajerek Tajerek is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
Yes, I tried it. It didn't work, or at least not the way I was hoping it would. So either I was completely wrong and my speculation was way out in left field, or I was only partially wrong and there is more to the story.
tswift, did you have capacitor in parallel with L1. Was L1-C1 in resonance with your input frequency ?
was there relation between the wire length between L1 and L2 ? for example L1= 4*N*L2
Did you have the diode before L1 ?

would be good to see your circuit.

BR,
Taj
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11645  
Old 04-01-2017, 06:57 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajerek View Post
tswift, did you have capacitor in parallel with L1. Was L1-C1 in resonance with your input frequency ?
was there relation between the wire length between L1 and L2 ? for example L1= 4*N*L2
Did you have the diode before L1 ?

would be good to see your circuit.
Oddly enough, I happened to check in here today for the first time in a while and someone's posted in the Don Smith thread. I've been taking a sabbatical from the research-project-that-never-ends and trying to get a bunch of other work done. Rereading Tesla and reading Steinmetz for the first time, it's more accessible than I thought. I have spent no time whatsoever at the workbench since the unhappy conclusion of our winter campaign that you have no doubt read about in these pages. At least now I have better tools and supplies to continue the quest with. Unfortunately, this time of year my experimenting takes a back seat to many other responsibilities, winter is really the best time I have for focused research work. But I'm happy to see some folks are still actively researching!

If I remember the experiment you were referring to, then yes, there was a C1 cap in parallel with L1 for this experiment. The resonant frequency of my benchtop coil (3" diameter, about 14" long secondary winding, about 700 turns of 26 gauge wire) with no topload is right about 700 KHz, so the primary inductance is about 5 uH to resonate with the 10 nF primary capacitance. It's just a Tesla coil, but instead of the typical charging circuit with a 60 Hz AC NST, the primary cap is charged by an HV/HF supply through two Avramenko diodes. I used the PVM12 for this, so the frequency is something like 48 KHZ. The drive frequency is irrelevant when being used this way, it just pumps charge into the cap bank on every AC cycle until the cap bank voltage is enough to cause the gap to fire and discharge into the L1 coil with the 700 KHz damped oscillation. The spark gap repetition frequency might be in the range of 30 to 100 Hz, depending on PVM drive voltage and frequency (it seems to be more efficient at the lower end of its tuning range). You have to be careful with any configuration like this on the bench, because the whole primary circuit is "hot" with HV/HF and needs to be well insulated. The HV/HF drive voltage can exceed the primary capacitor voltage rating (perhaps even by a lot), because the cap insulation only sees the voltage difference across its plates, not the voltage difference to the surroundings of the circuit. The gap should be set to fire before the caps get overvolted, but this is just standard Tesla coil stuff.

This was a completely qualitative observation and not at all measurement, but the coil SEEMED to run more powerfully when the drive was arranged this way, through the Avramenko diodes. It's simple enough to change it back to half-wave rectification on the PVM12 and have the primary circuit grounded, so as to compare the two configurations. In order to tell whether there is in fact power gain happening you'd have to measure the power in the secondary, which is hard to do at 100 KV+ voltages. One method might be another, larger (L3) coil about halfway up the secondary as an output coil, perhaps with one or just a couple of turns. This wouldn't have to be resonant and would act as a step-down transformer. Considering the voltage rise as you go up the secondary, the coil might need to be 10" in diameter or so to keep from arcing over from the Tesla secondary.

If you've read the previous posts up to this point then you're probably familiar with my theory so far. If my understanding is correct, charging the C1 capacitor this way results in picking up some of Don's famous "ambient" energy. This then causes a power gain to happen by reducing the Lenz's law feedback between L2 and L1. The spark color changes to white, which is definitely an indication that SOMETHING is happening, but what exactly it is, I haven't yet figured out. I tried charging the huge supercap bank from another set of Avramenko diodes connected to ground, they just get charged slowly by the oscillating electric field around the coil. This works (slowly), but it doesn't seem to produce any magic. I ran the whole setup until the cap bank charged enough to run the PVM12 (about 9V), then switched the PVM12 to run from the caps. It rapidly ran down instead of up, so no significant power gain happening. Again, if my understanding so far is correct then the first transformer that sees an input with a radiant component should show an overunity gain, in this case it would be the PVM12 internal flyback. So no, something is still missing in my understanding. I'm pretty sure I'm not far from the truth but there is still some missing component. I didn't run the experiment trying to measure the power from an L3 coil to see if there is a power gain. All you would have to do is connect the L3 coil to a diode bridge (with fast diodes suitable for the 700 KHz frequency) and then into a suitable DC load resistor, and compute power by P=V^2/R. As I have also said previously, I expect the effect will be quite large when I finally get everything correct. Based on devices like Don, Kapanadze, Gray, and others, the achievable power gain appears to be something like 100x to 1000X in a single stage.

I hope that answers your question and leads to some useful experiments!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11646  
Old 04-01-2017, 07:07 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
To everyone who was wondering if I was quitting, no I'm not quitting. Not while I still have a pulse. But I did need a break and I think a lot of other folks did too. I apologize for any misunderstandings and hard words. To the other group who now appears to have departed, I wish them the best in their future efforts. Really, this project is too important to the future of humanity to let egos get in the way. It doesn't matter that much to me who it is that comes up with the final breakthrough and is willing to publish it, but if nobody else does it before I do then it will be me. I know I have to be close and I understand a great deal now and it is endlessly frustrating that there is some little piece "right in front of my nose", so to speak, that I'm missing. I personally feel that the right path forward is to go full open source and complete disclosure, so that this idea can no longer be supressed as it has been so many times before, but it's not in my power to change anyone else's mind on that score and I respect everyone's right to their own opinion.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11647  
Old 04-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Wistiti Wistiti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
To everyone who was wondering if I was quitting, no I'm not quitting. Not while I still have a pulse. But I did need a break and I think a lot of other folks did too. I apologize for any misunderstandings and hard words. To the other group who now appears to have departed, I wish them the best in their future efforts. Really, this project is too important to the future of humanity to let egos get in the way. It doesn't matter that much to me who it is that comes up with the final breakthrough and is willing to publish it, but if nobody else does it before I do then it will be me. I know I have to be close and I understand a great deal now and it is endlessly frustrating that there is some little piece "right in front of my nose", so to speak, that I'm missing. I personally feel that the right path forward is to go full open source and complete disclosure, so that this idea can no longer be supressed as it has been so many times before, but it's not in my power to change anyone else's mind on that score and I respect everyone's right to their own opinion.
Happy to ear from you buddy!
Im exactly at the same place of you. Just let you know nobody of the last pac have reach the grail.... still waithing and learning.... maybe soon...

Keep on you work and faith!

Sincerly.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11648  
Old 04-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Tajerek Tajerek is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
The resonant frequency of my benchtop coil (3" diameter, about 14" long secondary winding, about 700 turns of 26 gauge wire) with no topload is right about 700 KHz, so the primary inductance is about 5 uH to resonate with the 10 nF primary capacitance. It's just a Tesla coil, but instead of the typical charging circuit with a 60 Hz AC NST, the primary cap is charged by an HV/HF supply through two Avramenko diodes. I used the PVM12 for this, so the frequency is something like 48 KHZ. The drive frequency is irrelevant when being used this way, it just pumps charge into the cap bank on every AC cycle until the cap bank voltage is enough to cause the gap to fire and discharge into the L1 coil with the 700 KHz damped oscillation. The spark gap repetition frequency might be in the range of 30 to 100 Hz,

1) The resonant frequency of your LC primary is 700 khz and you are pulsing L1 with 30-100 Hz?! you did not follow Zilano and Don Smith...L1 has to be in ROSONANCE with the drive frequency.

2) Overunity comes from a radio transmission between two isolated parts of your circuit. L1 side and L2 side. so L1C1 in parallel is in fact a radio transmitter, this means not only it has to be in resonance but also on a frequency over the 20khz. Zilano and Don suggested 35khz which is perfect range for that. This is also missing in your circuit

3) Basically L1 and L2 are a transmitting and receiving antennas for the radio waves. Which means there is a condition to fullfill which is the lengths ratio has to be 1:4 to have secondary resonate at 1/4 wavelength. This condition is also missing in your experiment.
__________________
 

Last edited by Tajerek; 04-02-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11649  
Old 04-02-2017, 10:17 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
I think perhaps you are misunderstanding this current experiment I'm describing. This configuration is really just a standard Tesla coil, not an attempt to replicate Don Smith, or Zilano, or anyone else. All I'm doing is changing the method of charging the primary cap bank of an already-tuned benchtop Tesla coil.

To address your points, I have done many, many, many experiments with various configurations including following resonance as you describe in a standard Don step-up configuration and Zilano's step-down configuration. I have also wound coils both with and without comparing the wire length and making sure the 1/4 wave resonance matches or is an integral ratio. I have compared both single secondaries and the bucking bifilar configuration. I don't think there is any combination I have not tried, although I should have kept better notes so I could be sure. At no point have I observed any evidence of a power gain, whether through the L1/L2 coils, or at the output transformer when using the cap bank to drive an inverter stage.

Based on many hundreds of hours of experimentation and my failure to produce positive results, I have reached the conclusion that something important must be missing. It took a while for me to get good at winding coils, building configurations and tuning for resonance, but now I am very good at all these things and I can build bench configurations that resonate properly and have reasonable conventional power transfer characteristics. Also, I now have considerable experience taking measurements with the scope and I'm confident that I'm not missing anything significant just due to measurement error. As I said, the radiant effect when it shows up should be unmistakable and not subtle at all. But Don's documents, which I have read so many times that I can quote them from memory, certainly do not contain all the necessary details. Zilano's additional insights were useful, but I have also tried it exactly the way she described and have not had success. So what is missing? I think it has to be something small, something subtle. Something that perhaps the experimenters who have had success didn't think was important and thus didn't even mention. The history of overunity is replete with examples of devices that would work in one location but not everywhere, or some of the time but not all of the time, or for some people but not others. If I knew why this was, I'd have a working device already.

So my approach recently has been just to go back to basic research, building configurations intended to probe various aspects of the behavior of electricity. This is essentially what Don was doing early in his research, replicating Tesla's experiments and reading all the available historical source material, when apparently he stumbled across something special, something magical. We know a great deal about what electricity DOES but very little about what it IS. True basic research into this essentially ended in Tesla's day, and modern electrical engineering as taught in colleges basically crystallized into its modern form with Heaviside and Steinmetz from something like the 1880's to the 1900's or 1910's. If you read all of Don's documents and watch all the videos, going from the earliest years to the last ones, you can see even how his own understanding shifted over time. Don knew that if he did certain things in certain ways he obtained overunity results and a large power gain, but why that happened even he struggled to explain.

However, I don't believe Don was deluded, a charlatan, or just plain wrong. I believe he was genuine, and if you study the other radiant energy devices by various experimenters over the years they all seem to share a number of distinct characteristics. I personally have seen the radiant self-charging effect manifest briefly on my own workbench, when a circuit charging its own battery was charging up instead of running down. It only lasted for about a minute, but it was in an extremely simple bench configuration not even having resonant coils, just using the PVM12 to charge HV into a plate next to a small gel-cell battery, with the battery having Avramenko diodes to ground. Prior to that experiment, I had been zapping the battery with high voltage DC sparks (perhaps 10KV), not unlike a Bedini-style pulse charger, and this appears to have put some radiant energy into the battery, which then worked its magic when looping. Unfortunately it was brief and I wasn't able to reproduce it successfully, but I know from this that radiant energy and the self-charging power gain in a closed loop configuration is quite real and can be done.

If any of your own experiments have been successful or you have other insights to offer, I'd love to hear them.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11650  
Old 04-03-2017, 04:55 AM
Diplomacy Diplomacy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
If any of your own experiments have been successful or you have other insights to offer, I'd love to hear them.
I have seen a neon turn blue/purple with only one wire running to it from a bedini type circuit with a reed switch replacing the normal trigger mechanism.

It was only for one night this effect was observed, I have been going through variations on coil wiring myself (I have a 5 stranded coil, 4 lengths of 24ga magnet wire and 1 strand of 20ga, all of equal length, a little over a pound or so of copper).

My DC pulse width has been brought down to 30-50Ás according to my oscilloscope, but I have burned up several transistors and they do not behave consistently from one to the next.

Nothing "overunity" by any stretch, just enough oddness to not be able to let it go.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11651  
Old 04-03-2017, 01:05 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomacy View Post
I have seen a neon turn blue/purple with only one wire running to it from a bedini type circuit with a reed switch replacing the normal trigger mechanism.

Nothing "overunity" by any stretch, just enough oddness to not be able to let it go.
Very interesting! Yes, welcome to the club. I think if you did a poll we'd find that most long-time experimenters have seen some anomalies, stuff that shouldn't happen according to normal theory. I also got zapped by a grounded and discharged cap, was that "neutral electricity" or some such? The only thing we really know for sure is that conventional theory as taught in school is only part of the picture and there is more to the story. These anomalies are ridiculously hard to reproduce and only seem to happen under very particular conditions. I have some personal theories of course, most of which you can read in the previous pages of this thread. But until something can be reliably reproduced on the bench and then replicated by other experimenters, it's basically just speculation.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11652  
Old 04-09-2017, 08:07 PM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
I'm sure this will interest some here

I think everyone should put a little time looking at this device of Don's. He claimed that this one is complete and correct. There is another shot of it in part 2 of his 2005 lecture, but this pic here is the clearest. I haven't found one single obvious diode. I do see a variable resistor, 2 sparkgaps, and three capacitors though. I would wager that he used the blue wire connectors to indicate relative neutral or ground and red for relative positive connections. We increased the resolution with photoshop to get a better zoomed image.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...01FYlNjWDRtT0E
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11653  
Old 04-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Utopia Now's Avatar
Utopia Now Utopia Now is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 80
Torodial transformers schematic

Hallo Les Paul yes very interesting and nice picture.

Here "a" schematic of a torodial setup from Don fromTesla 1996 symposium video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr07kI7HhzU#t=4470

The schematic is also in this Prezi doc .. with more info end you can Download it also . https://prezi.com/recommend/vwzwag678bmv/ See attached picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Don Torodial device in Prezi doc..jpg (53.1 KB, 37 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Utopia Now; 04-10-2017 at 12:07 PM. Reason: i do`nt see the picture i wanted to show accompanying the post
Reply With Quote
  #11654  
Old 04-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Utopia Now's Avatar
Utopia Now Utopia Now is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 80
Better link to Prezi doc with Don Zilano info

Here is a better link to the Prezi doc. with the toroidal Don Smith schematic.
https://prezi.com/juxlx7tcqhxb/don-zilano-device-01/
It is one of the many Prezi doc`s from Utopia Now about Don Smith and bypassing Lenz Law and Zilano etc ... called : Don Zilano device 01

But with this link you can also Download the Prezi doc`s https://prezi.com/recommend/vwzwag678bmv/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prezi doc .. Don Zilano device 01 from Utopia Now.jpg (100.2 KB, 14 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11655  
Old 04-10-2017, 08:11 PM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
Has anyone found the book that Don's trumpet waveform is from? I'd really like to read those few pages of that particular book.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11656  
Old 04-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Utopia Now's Avatar
Utopia Now Utopia Now is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 80
increasing wave form ....

I did not find that book.

But this is an interesting video about whave forms getting bigger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4
And some more about the same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itl-nFy_AT4
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11657  
Old 04-11-2017, 04:46 PM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
I appreciate the links! I really should try the setup in the first video on my xds3102 with built-in waveform gen. Have you ever come across a simple HF amp to use on the gen's output?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11658  
Old 04-12-2017, 12:51 AM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
Trumpet waveform

I've been doing some searches aver the last few hours and have come to these.

"negative resistance oscillator"
"Euler oscillation"
"negative feedback oscillator"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11659  
Old 04-12-2017, 02:17 AM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
Very, very interesting!

Maybe the most promising so far!!!

designing superregenerative receivers




This one just had something that sounded important in the first or second paragraph.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_resistance
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11660  
Old 04-12-2017, 03:26 AM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
May be on to something here!

*How to make one.
How to make negative resistance - convert 4 volts to 12 V without a transformer!

*I would bet big bucks Don was using a variant of these in all the devices with a heatsink!
http://www.littelfuse.com/~/media/el...n_note.pdf.pdf

*Look for "negative resistance" in this one.
http://gratisenergi.se/Triggering_an...ation_Note.pdf
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11661  
Old 04-12-2017, 04:04 AM
ricards ricards is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 62
nice links,

It is one explanation to call it "Negative resistance" but In my opinion, it is quite confusing. Resistance is for DC and Impedance for AC.

I think Its best described as don smith described it.
".. At Resonance, (ohms-Impedance-Z) becomes Zero..." not negative.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11662  
Old 04-12-2017, 04:19 AM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
One more for tonight

Very very good reading!

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Circui...tive_Impedance
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11663  
Old 04-12-2017, 10:01 PM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet....+oscillator%22
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11664  
Old 04-15-2017, 04:12 PM
lespaul109 lespaul109 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 49
Magnetostriction Devices and Mechanical Filters for Radio Frequencies, June 1953 QST - RF Cafe
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11665  
Old 04-17-2017, 05:34 AM
darediamond darediamond is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
nice links,

It is one explanation to call it "Negative resistance" but In my opinion, it is quite confusing. Resistance is for DC and Impedance for AC.

I think Its best described as don smith described it.
".. At Resonance, (ohms-Impedance-Z) becomes Zero..." not negative.
This exactly the secret!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11666  
Old 04-20-2017, 02:34 AM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
New Information

Even though I haven't been spending much time at the workbench, I haven't quit researching. Lately I have been reading and rereading old source material to make sure I understand as much as possible. In one of his videos, Marc Belanger specifically mentioned that Tesla's phase conjugation phenomenon was important and could be seen and understood by a close reading of the Colorado Springs Notes. I have read it before, and nothing jumped out at me then. But back when I read it I really had no understanding of the phase conjugation phenomenon and didn't know what to look for. Armed with at least some understanding of the physics at work, I reread it looking for anything unusual, and paying close attention to experimental configurations which might be likely to show the phase conjugation phenomenon. This basically happens only in the receiver, when energy is being transmitted through the ground. Sure enough, on page 347 I hit pay dirt:

This photograph shows the "new extra coil" as last modified, having 98 turns wire No. 6 and on top two turns or nearly so of wire No. 10 covered with a thickness of 3/8" rubber. This wire was repeatedly referred to in previous notes. It was necessary to use it in many of the experiments recorded for the purpose of preventing or at least reducing leaks. In many cases despite the excellency and great thickness of the insulation the latter was found inadequate to withstand the strain, as is evident from a number of photographs showing the coil in action energized to full power. The picture illustrates five incandescent lamps lighted - and to much more than normal candle power - on a table in front of the coil. The lamps are in series, one end of the series being connected to the ground by a wire seen on the bottom while the other end of the lamp series is joined to the lower end of the coil, the upper end being entirely insulated and remote from objects which might act upon it inductively.

On the following page, Tesla describes that the secondary of the oscillator is disabled by shorting it, and the energizing is provided just by the primary charging circuit discharging into ground. The extra coil is being operated as a receiver with some light bulbs connected between the coil and ground. Not only does this arrangement work, but the bulbs are lighted "to much more than normal candle power". Toward the bottom of page 348 Tesla then calculates the tuned circuit Q with the bulb load in the receiver circuit and concludes that it should be drastically less than it is behaving like. It's almost like the load on the circuit doesn't even matter. Indeed, the normally reserved Tesla starts using unusual language and is quite impressed at the results of this line of experimenting. Read this, from page 350:


It was astonishing to note, in the experiment recorded on the plate, how much energy can be in this manner conveyed to such a carefully synchronized coil through the ground.


And....

Certainly,the amount of energy conveyed in this manner was, in some experiments with this apparatus, surprising at first.


On page 351, he changes the bulbs to being driven from a pickoff coil of a few turns wound around the extra coil being used as the receiver. By page 353 he moves the receiving coil outside the laboratory and changes to a different coil. On page 355 we find that even after taking steps to reduce the input power, Tesla is still breaking lamps from the excess power:

The fact is, the adjustment for resonance was not quite close as the lamp lighted could not withstand the current by close adjustment. Two of these lamps were broken. The energy transmitted through the ground to the coil was, of course, small in this instance, since only a small part of the available primary capacity was used, that is, 1.66/8 of the avaIlable capacity and the current of the supply transformers was reduced as far as practicable.

Later on things get even more interesting. On page 363 is the story of how Tesla takes an X-ray photograph of the hand of a workman. He energizes a standard Roentgen tube by placing it between the ground and a received coil (presumably inside the laboratory). Even though Tesla is doubtful this will work, it does and the resulting Roentgen photograph seems characteristically different. Is there perhaps something different and unique about this energy that comes up from the ground to a receiving coil?

Nothing peculiarly interesting beyond the manner of taking the photograph was contemplated, nevertheless an inspection revealed that this photograph, probably owing to the high economy of the oscillating systems used in these experiments, or possibly on account of the frequency, was distinctly different from many others taken with different apparatus. The tube was not strongly excited and the exposure was scarcely more than a few seconds, yet much of detail was recorded. It is quite curious how plainly the nails are shown, much as in an ordinary photograph.


Yes, anyone who is familiar with X-rays knows that fingernails normally don't show up to any degree. On page 365 is more of this very unusual language, quite uncharacteristic for the normally calm Tesla:

On this occasion I must point out a peculiar feature about the action of the currents developed by this apparatus upon Roentgen tubes. As might be expected, Some experiments were carried on in this line also and possibly with greater pleasure than those in other directions, for my conviction is growing stronger every day that, with apparatus such as the present, wonderful results must be secured provided only that a tube is constructed capable of taking up any amount of energy. On my return this task will be a serious one. Many times tubes have been worked here from the secondary but curiously enough, for a reason which is to me not yet clear, they can only work for a few seconds at the most as, almost instantly, they become very highly rarefied and the sparks begin to dart over the glass, the tube becoming useless. No matter how the current was cut down the action took place, unless it was reduced to such an extent that the tube was scarcely excited at all. Already in New York with an apparatus similar to this, though much smaller, I observed that such an action always occurs, in some degree, when the vibrating system possesses a very small resistance and the electrical movement in the circuit connected to the tube is very large. This will be further investigated.


Eric Dollard has also talked about this phenomenon, where the vacuum in vacuum tubes can get BETTER somehow. In this case Tesla seems to be referring not to a receiver coil but to the main oscillator secondary. My speculation is that in a Tesla coil system of sufficient power, the reflected phase-conjugate wave coming back up from the ground into the coil begins to become significant and the energy in the secondary is actually both phase-forward and phase-conjugate components at the same time. In my own observations with the benchtop Tesla coil, this is when the white spark forms.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to pass on my current observations in the hope that this will be useful to other researchers. I still believe that this phase conjugation phenomenon is quite real and is at the heart of the mystery of radiant energy and how to achieve high power overunity a la Don Smith or Tariel Kapanadze. Kapanadze also said that Tesla found the secret originally and all he did was make use of it.

The next step will be to build an experimental apparatus to demonstrate it. Ideally this should be as simple as possible while still demonstrating the physics of the phase conjugation effect. Don's "dipole energy generator", also known as the plasma tube device, seems ideal for this. From Don's patent application in "Resonant Energy Methods" it seems clear that the dipole can also be something like the secondary of a Tesla coil, something I happen to have on hand. Of course, I have tried this configuration before without success. Probably so have many experimenters on this forum. But back then I didn't understand the phase conjugation phenomenon and what to expect, and how to properly connect the capacitor for results. I also don't think I had enough capacitance, I suspect the effect will scale proportional to the capacitance. I will post more progress as I have it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11667  
Old 04-20-2017, 04:41 AM
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 312
Time Reversal and Phase Conjugation, by John Kooiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
Even though I haven't been spending much time at the workbench, I haven't quit researching. Lately I have been reading and rereading old source material to make sure I understand as much as possible. In one of his videos, Marc Belanger specifically mentioned that Tesla's phase conjugation phenomenon was important and could be seen and understood by a close reading of the Colorado Springs Notes. I have read it before, and nothing jumped out at me then. But back when I read it I really had no understanding of the phase conjugation phenomenon and didn't know what to look for. Armed with at least some understanding of the physics at work, I reread it looking for anything unusual, and paying close attention to experimental configurations which might be likely to show the phase conjugation phenomenon. This basically happens only in the receiver, when energy is being transmitted through the ground. Sure enough, on page 347 I hit pay dirt:

This photograph shows the "new extra coil" as last modified, having 98 turns wire No. 6 and on top two turns or nearly so of wire No. 10 covered with a thickness of 3/8" rubber. This wire was repeatedly referred to in previous notes. It was necessary to use it in many of the experiments recorded for the purpose of preventing or at least reducing leaks. In many cases despite the excellency and great thickness of the insulation the latter was found inadequate to withstand the strain, as is evident from a number of photographs showing the coil in action energized to full power. The picture illustrates five incandescent lamps lighted - and to much more than normal candle power - on a table in front of the coil. The lamps are in series, one end of the series being connected to the ground by a wire seen on the bottom while the other end of the lamp series is joined to the lower end of the coil, the upper end being entirely insulated and remote from objects which might act upon it inductively.

On the following page, Tesla describes that the secondary of the oscillator is disabled by shorting it, and the energizing is provided just by the primary charging circuit discharging into ground. The extra coil is being operated as a receiver with some light bulbs connected between the coil and ground. Not only does this arrangement work, but the bulbs are lighted "to much more than normal candle power". Toward the bottom of page 348 Tesla then calculates the tuned circuit Q with the bulb load in the receiver circuit and concludes that it should be drastically less than it is behaving like. It's almost like the load on the circuit doesn't even matter. Indeed, the normally reserved Tesla starts using unusual language and is quite impressed at the results of this line of experimenting. Read this, from page 350:


It was astonishing to note, in the experiment recorded on the plate, how much energy can be in this manner conveyed to such a carefully synchronized coil through the ground.


And....

Certainly,the amount of energy conveyed in this manner was, in some experiments with this apparatus, surprising at first.


On page 351, he changes the bulbs to being driven from a pickoff coil of a few turns wound around the extra coil being used as the receiver. By page 353 he moves the receiving coil outside the laboratory and changes to a different coil. On page 355 we find that even after taking steps to reduce the input power, Tesla is still breaking lamps from the excess power:

The fact is, the adjustment for resonance was not quite close as the lamp lighted could not withstand the current by close adjustment. Two of these lamps were broken. The energy transmitted through the ground to the coil was, of course, small in this instance, since only a small part of the available primary capacity was used, that is, 1.66/8 of the avaIlable capacity and the current of the supply transformers was reduced as far as practicable.

Later on things get even more interesting. On page 363 is the story of how Tesla takes an X-ray photograph of the hand of a workman. He energizes a standard Roentgen tube by placing it between the ground and a received coil (presumably inside the laboratory). Even though Tesla is doubtful this will work, it does and the resulting Roentgen photograph seems characteristically different. Is there perhaps something different and unique about this energy that comes up from the ground to a receiving coil?

Nothing peculiarly interesting beyond the manner of taking the photograph was contemplated, nevertheless an inspection revealed that this photograph, probably owing to the high economy of the oscillating systems used in these experiments, or possibly on account of the frequency, was distinctly different from many others taken with different apparatus. The tube was not strongly excited and the exposure was scarcely more than a few seconds, yet much of detail was recorded. It is quite curious how plainly the nails are shown, much as in an ordinary photograph.


Yes, anyone who is familiar with X-rays knows that fingernails normally don't show up to any degree. On page 365 is more of this very unusual language, quite uncharacteristic for the normally calm Tesla:

On this occasion I must point out a peculiar feature about the action of the currents developed by this apparatus upon Roentgen tubes. As might be expected, Some experiments were carried on in this line also and possibly with greater pleasure than those in other directions, for my conviction is growing stronger every day that, with apparatus such as the present, wonderful results must be secured provided only that a tube is constructed capable of taking up any amount of energy. On my return this task will be a serious one. Many times tubes have been worked here from the secondary but curiously enough, for a reason which is to me not yet clear, they can only work for a few seconds at the most as, almost instantly, they become very highly rarefied and the sparks begin to dart over the glass, the tube becoming useless. No matter how the current was cut down the action took place, unless it was reduced to such an extent that the tube was scarcely excited at all. Already in New York with an apparatus similar to this, though much smaller, I observed that such an action always occurs, in some degree, when the vibrating system possesses a very small resistance and the electrical movement in the circuit connected to the tube is very large. This will be further investigated.


Eric Dollard has also talked about this phenomenon, where the vacuum in vacuum tubes can get BETTER somehow. In this case Tesla seems to be referring not to a receiver coil but to the main oscillator secondary. My speculation is that in a Tesla coil system of sufficient power, the reflected phase-conjugate wave coming back up from the ground into the coil begins to become significant and the energy in the secondary is actually both phase-forward and phase-conjugate components at the same time. In my own observations with the benchtop Tesla coil, this is when the white spark forms.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to pass on my current observations in the hope that this will be useful to other researchers. I still believe that this phase conjugation phenomenon is quite real and is at the heart of the mystery of radiant energy and how to achieve high power overunity a la Don Smith or Tariel Kapanadze. Kapanadze also said that Tesla found the secret originally and all he did was make use of it.

The next step will be to build an experimental apparatus to demonstrate it. Ideally this should be as simple as possible while still demonstrating the physics of the phase conjugation effect. Don's "dipole energy generator", also known as the plasma tube device, seems ideal for this. From Don's patent application in "Resonant Energy Methods" it seems clear that the dipole can also be something like the secondary of a Tesla coil, something I happen to have on hand. Of course, I have tried this configuration before without success. Probably so have many experimenters on this forum. But back then I didn't understand the phase conjugation phenomenon and what to expect, and how to properly connect the capacitor for results. I also don't think I had enough capacitance, I suspect the effect will scale proportional to the capacitance. I will post more progress as I have it.
Regarding...
Time Reversal and Phase Conjugation

I think I've performed time reversal ...

https://tinyurl.com/is-this-realistic

https://tinyurl.com/is-this-realistic2

... or else why on Earth would this simulation rise to infinite output from an extremely finite input using only one pole of a battery? I think discontinuity of a wave has occurred in which low-level capacitors allow for both reflection and transmittal of a wave while the pair of transformers accelerate everything? Upon reading up on the physics behind the Conservation of Energy, I came upon Noether's theorem implying that time (within my simulation, above) may be the only factor which could be modulated to invoke - not the creation of energy from out of nothing, but - the creation of more time so as to lengthen the simulation's ability to retain the semblance of immortality regardless of its consumption of power.




I use low level capacitors to achieve discontinuity of a wave ...


Discontinuity can even occur within an artery! ...


I like this next reference for phase conjugation better than the last since it's more intuitive with less equations.

There's even a retroreflective mirror already in use on the rear-end of cars, bicycles, etc. to reflect light back to the source/observer should it hit the reflector at an angle (which it will in most cases) and, thus, prevent it from reflecting away from the observer.

__________________
 

Last edited by Vinyasi; 04-20-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11668  
Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
That's a good reference, thanks. In this case what I'm referring to is true time reversal, but I use the more conventional term from nonlinear optics of "phase conjugation". If my understanding is correct, there is a previously unrecognized deep time symmetry within the laws of physics. This would no doubt have wide-ranging consequences, but the one we're most interested in here in this forum has to do with capacitors. As Don showed in the demonstration where he uses the small Tesla coil to zap a capacitor, when you apply a charge to one plate of a capacitor, nature wants to equalize it. If there is a circuit where charges can move from ground to the other plate of the capacitor, they will do so. This is completely standard physics. What I think Don was trying to show with this demonstration, and what gets lost among all of his difficult and varied language (like "magnetic waves") is that those restoring, counterbalancing charges that flow into the opposite plate are not just opposite in polarity but also time-reversed. They are phase-conjugate electricity.

This is also illustrated in Tesla's famous radiant energy patents, no doubt familiar to every researcher here. Nothing really looks out of the ordinary until you have this insight and gain this understanding that the charges coming up from ground through the receiver circuit are not normal electricity but are this time-reversed or phase-conjugate electricity. The same thing happens in a Bedini-style pulse charger, electrons are pulled up from ground during a high voltage positive-going spike, which causes them to assume some phase-conjugate character. Apparently with electricity, it seems that it doesn't have to be all one way or the other: you can have a blend of partially time-forward and time-reversed. The closer to completely time-reversed the charges get, the more overunity you get when they go through a transformer (or motor, in Gray's case).

The necessary and sufficient conditions to produce the effect are actually very simple: you need a high voltage source to produce an electric field (but no appreciable current) in its surroundings. Then you need a capacitor, one plate of which is either exposed to the electric field environment (as in being close to a Tesla coil) or directly connected (as in Don's commercial device). Then you connect the other plate to ground through a transformer. The phase-conjugate charges coming up from ground to the other plate of the capacitor go through the transformer primary, and the secondary will then show an overunity gain. If you use a Tesla coil (either spark-excited or CW like a slayer exciter) and a ferrite-core transformer suitable for the high frequency, then no diodes are even needed (unless you want to rectify the final output from the secondary to DC). This should be the simplest possible arrangement to demonstrate the effect, and I intend to try it as soon as I can. It's exactly what Don called his "dipole electric generator" and Zilano also referred to a similar arrangement as "radiant harvesting without diodes". Now I understand what is happening on a physical level, and why it should work. Choosing a suitable value for the capacitor, and designing the primary of the transformer to have a suitable impedance will be important in order to get some power transfer without loading the HV source too much. I probably got all this wrong before which is why I didn't get results when I tried it previously.

About the simulation, I tend to think it's probably just a bug or round-off error in the simulation code. The simplest way to find out for sure would be to build it as an experimental configuration on the workbench.
__________________
 

Last edited by tswift; 04-20-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11669  
Old 04-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Vinyasi Vinyasi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswift View Post
... Choosing a suitable value for the capacitor ...
I find 1pF or less works best within the context of my simulations. A YouTuber made this suggestion ...
Quote:
Why don't you take 10 x (or more) 10 pF Capacitor 100V (or similar) and put them in series, you should get a 1 pF /1000V Capacitor ... just see!? -- eco3 systems
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11670  
Old 04-20-2017, 07:02 PM
tswift tswift is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 267
This will work depending on the capacitance required, but I'm really planning on just fabricating a capacitor as necessary. Just as shown in Don's dipole generator patent application, parallel sheets should do it as long as they are close enough to the electric field of the dipole. The Zilano design had a wraparound capacitor in a "C" shape going around the central Tesla coil, and this should do the same thing. Either way, the amount of "ambient" energy drawn should essentially be proportional to the capacitance. When I built it the first time, I used a piece of polycarbonate probably 12x12 inches and about 1/8 inch thick, then spray-glued some aluminum foil to the sides. Then I drilled a 3 inch hole in it by sandwiching it between two pieces of plywood and using a drill press. I don't remember the capacitance but it wasn't very much. In fact, I probably still have the capacitor around here somewhere in a parts bin. I think better results will be had from a much thinner layer of dielectric, which will have proportionally more capacitance. The voltage difference across it will be relatively limited, most of the voltage drop to ground will happen in the transformer. The dielectric only needs to be thick enough to withstand the voltage it will be exposed to, not the full Tesla coil voltage.

Also, Don said that multiple sets of plates can be used and each set sees the full effect. I think this is most likely true according to my current understanding, so the capacitance can be further increased that way. Hopefully I can get a capacitance in the tens of nanofarads at least, possibly more. Not sure yet which arrangement is easiest to build.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers