Tesla Chargers

Bedini SG - The Complete Advanced Handbook
Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #8131 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
mr.clean's Avatar
mr.clean mr.clean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: calgary ab. canada
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by level View Post
I meant the thin cracks in the core itself, not the seams where the C cores join together. It looks like there are cracks here and there in the core itself? Are those just surface cracks? Anyway, I will interested to see what kind of results you come up with...
oh gotcha, they are the layers of extremely thin iron tape, which are insulated from each layer, a literal work of art how perfect they end up

this one was 125$ from the factory, i have a few different plans i was gonna try with the metglass: bitoroid, don's briefcase device (tesla pat 433,702) and JLNaudin/Col.Bearden's MEG
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8132 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@Farmhand
Quote:
No evidence and all talk means it is all BS. Anyone can say stuff.
No evidence means nothing to offer but words and opinion.
Speaking of BS, I reviewed your last 10 or so posts and it would seem to me that you go from thread to thread criticizing others based on second hand if not false information. Now if you could show me all the devices you have built, the test equipiment, the data and all procedures I might be more inclined to believe something you have to say however until then I will have to assume, as you say, it is all just words. You see claims require proof and to date I have seen nothing from you in this respect so really you are no better or worse than the persons you criticize in my opinion.

I can be kind of funny that way because I don't require real proof of any kind only that what the person say's has value or makes sense to me personally. Now if it does make sense or has merit to me then I may follow through and try to prove it for myself. However my not sharing my results in no way implies something is not true, it simply means I don't want to share it with you. No offense but you seem to be very confused on this issue in my opinion.

AC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8133 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumuppercut View Post
A perfect 90 degrees means there is no energy consumption on the input side. It does not implies anything on the output. You must be careful when making assumption.
Yes it does, if the phase is just off 90 degrees real power is consumed. it is a
transformer for goodness sake, if any power is output from the secondary it is
input at the primary.

Was it a perfect 90 degree phase shift ?

You must be careful when making assumptions.

So you tell me. Did Thane have a perfect unchanging 90 degree phase shift
between the primary current and the primary voltage ?

Tell me, did he ? And how do you know this to be true ?

And how do we know it was not fluctuating very slightly ?

Explain exactly how Thane determined he had the 90 degree phase shift and
that it was exactly 90 degrees and unchanging.

I'm not making assumptions I am asking questions and saying what is not logical.

You are the one making assumptions. If you know the facts tell it.

Answer the questions. Or admit you made assumptions. You assume a lot.

I assume nothing, that is why I ask for better proof.

Show us a perfect unchanging 90 degree phase shift with a load on the secondary.

Stop the talk and show us. After you answer the questions that is.

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 12-02-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8134 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Farmhand


Speaking of BS, I reviewed your last 10 or so posts and it would seem to me that you go from thread to thread criticizing others based on second hand if not false information. Now if you could show me all the devices you have built, the test equipiment, the data and all procedures I might be more inclined to believe something you have to say however until then I will have to assume, as you say, it is all just words. You see claims require proof and to date I have seen nothing from you in this respect so really you are no better or worse than the persons you criticize in my opinion.

I can be kind of funny that way because I don't require real proof of any kind only that what the person say's has value or makes sense to me personally. Now if it does make sense or has merit to me then I may follow through and try to prove it for myself. However my not sharing my results in no way implies something is not true, it simply means I don't want to share it with you. No offense but you seem to be very confused on this issue in my opinion.

AC
I have made no claims of over unity. I am free to ask questions.

The onus of proof of claims is on the claimant.

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't care for it personally.

I think you confuse asking fair questions and defending my right to do so as criticism.

You say I am full of BS I say you are full of BS so we are even.

I've build plenty of things, just because you haven't seen them means absolutely nothing.

I have nothing i need to prove, I have made no claims of over 100% efficiency.

If you show me all the things you have built and all your equipment first.

Cheers

P.S. show me the instances of second hand false information and prove it to
be so and not given as my "opinion" and I will retract the statements. Simple.

..

Last edited by Farmhand : 12-02-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8135 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@Level
Quote:
Just for interest's sake, here are the measurements Thane took in his demo video ( I am not saying it was proof of anything, just listing the numbers from the demo video):
I like Thanes video's because they make a person think, thinking is good. However I'm not sure I like his way of measuring things. I prefer to use a measured DC input which is converted to an AC signal through a converter of known or tested effeciency measured prior. Then this AC is run through the device and converted back to a measured DC output. This removes all the calculations and guess work in my opinion. DC in DC out, I mean it absolutely does not get any easier than that and errors are reduced to a minimum.

In fact I learned a great deal from what Thane was considering in my research, for instance a magnetic field cannot "flow" as a flow would imply a start and end which does fit well with the notion of closed lines of force, can a rubber band flow?, lol.. In fact science tells us the field either contracts or expands and has no imaginary lines of force because it is a "gradient" of force which follows the inverse square law. Many people also seem overly occupied with the concept of magnetic N and S poles which do not exist and are simply a form of notation.
In any case I found the magnetic field many people know from textbooks to be represented very differently in the field of physics and things began to make much more sense.

AC

Last edited by Allcanadian : 12-02-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8136 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by level View Post
Thane mentioned a 90 degree phase shift as being the ideal case. In his old BTT demo video with his less than ideal rigged up BTT transformer he measured the phase as being around 75 degrees. Based on the scope screen shot in the demo video, I estimated roughly around 72 or 73 degrees phase shift or so, so it seems Thane's estimate of 75 degrees was about right. I have attached the scope screen shot from Thane's old demo video. I agree with your earlier points however that it would have been a lot better if Thane had made his measurements at a load power level of at least several watts, as at the milliwatt load power level you are likely going to have a fairly low power factor at the primary anyway, and as you also previously mentioned, at lower load voltages and currents the margin of error is greater. Thane also wasn't using the best meter to measure the primary current, as the resolution was only 1 mA on the scale he was on, but he measuring a current in the very low mA range. In Thane's BTT patent application, Thane listed the data for a couple of examples with the load power at around 11W and 25W, and still showing (a claimed) very notable over unity. There was also some data provided by a third party, but in this case they didn't seem to include a power factor measurement as near as I could see, so I couldn't see how to evaluate that data since only the apparent power at the primary could be determined with the measurements provided.

At any rate Thane Heins doesn't seem to have been promoting his BTT concept for at least a couple of years now as far as I can gather, at least not publicly anyway, so there is probably not much point in dwelling on it...

Just for interest's sake, here are the measurements Thane took in his demo video ( I am not saying it was proof of anything, just listing the numbers from the demo video):

Primary:
V = 104.8V
I = 3mA
Phase angle = 75 degress
Power Factor = 0.259
Power In: 104.8 x 0.003 x 0.259 = 81.4 mW <====

Secondary:
V = 3.3V
R = 27 ohms
Power Out: 3.3V^2 / 27 = 403 mW <====

Efficiency based on the above measurements: 495% <====

If anyone is trying to reproduce, it probably would be a lot better for reducing the likelihood of measurement error if you can drive the load with at least a couple of watts.
That's not the demo I seen, the demo I seen he claimed thousands % OU.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8137 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@Farmhand
Quote:
I've build plenty of things, just because you haven't seen them means absolutely nothing.
I would agree, which is why I commented when you said ...
Quote:
No evidence and all talk means it is all BS. Anyone can say stuff.
No evidence means nothing to offer but words and opinion.
So by your own words your saying I should believe your all BS, I don't really believe that which is basically why I disagreed with you in the first place. Unless your saying you are ... but I would still disagree in principal.

My only point is that automatic denial of everything due to a lack of absolute proof seems an awful lot like a cat chasing it's tail because we will never make any real progress. This is probably why most of the people in science who actually make real progress are considered troublemakers, lol. I have no real concrete proof you even exist so should I deny you do and our conversation?, it just seems silly in my opinion in fact almost as silly as our nit-picking which is pointless.

AC

Last edited by Allcanadian : 12-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8138 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Farmhand
Now if you could show me all the devices you have built, the test equipiment, the data and all procedures I might be more inclined to believe something you have to say however until then I will have to assume, as you say, it is all just words.
AC
I forgot the main point, AC I don't care if you believe what I say or not, there
are no winners or losers here the prize is the truth. If you are so convinced of
a device's abilities being over 100% efficient then why not build it and prove it ?

Anyway what is it you would like to see.

Acceleration of a generator rotor under load ?
Reduced input power when loaded with a steel core transformer ?
Reduced input power when loaded with an air core transformer ?
Battery voltage increasing under load ?

If you tell me the trick you want to see I'll tell you if I've already shown it or if I can show it.

Don't try to put assumed intent to my words, I don't automatically deny
everything. If something doesn't make sense I say so.

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 12-02-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8139 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@level
Quote:
Yeah, we have been discussing different ways to make power measurements and how measuring from a DC supply or battery terminals at the input andconverting the output to pure DC can simplify the power measurements. I also think it is a good idea to make power measurements a couple of different ways where possible and then compare results as a sor to of sanity check.
I made a neat Arduino based efficiency meter which works well. It has a nice GUI on my laptop displaying Input/Output Voltage and Current to calculate Power, Energy with a time base and the handy dandy efficiency meter reading from zero to 200%, lol. I was being overly optimistic when putting together the display guages but what the hell, optimistic is good.

Actually I was very surprised when calibrating the darn thing as voltage was within 20mA and my DIY hall effect current sensors were almost bang on. It's kind of amazing how much a person can do with almost nothing.

AC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8140 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@level


I made a neat Arduino based efficiency meter which works well. It has a nice GUI on my laptop displaying Input/Output Voltage and Current to calculate Power, Energy with a time base and the handy dandy efficiency meter reading from zero to 200%, lol. I was being overly optimistic when putting together the display guages but what the hell, optimistic is good.

Actually I was very surprised when calibrating the darn thing as voltage was within 20mA and my DIY hall effect current sensors were almost bang on. It's kind of amazing how much a person can do with almost nothing.

AC
Now that is interesting, and impressive, and guess what I believe you.
Going to 200% is a good idea. I would buy one of those. No joke.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8141 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@Farmhand
Quote:
Now that is interesting, and impressive, and guess what I believe you.
Going to 200% is a good idea. I would buy one of those. No joke.
I'm going to open source the whole project when I'm done final testing and it should run about $60 in parts including the GUI for windows, 100A and 250v range. I'm still throwing around an auto-ranging function to try and get up to 1000v and still have decent resolution when I get the time.

You know I started this Efficiency Meter project because of something I'm sure we can both agree on which is the great extent of measurement error we see happening out there in OU land. I found it odd that in this day and age a simple and inexpensive way to read DC voltage, current, power, energy and efficiency all on the fly on one display simply did not exist. I think it will help solve a lot of the issues people are having with determining exactly what the facts are.

AC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8142 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 527
@level
Quote:
Sounds pretty whiz bang. Would this take true RMS voltage and current readings on complex waveforms and what frequency can it measure up to, or is it for DC only?
My theory was that if I need to measure the waveforms and frequency then I should just use an oscilloscope which is the right tool for the job. However what I wanted was to simply display DC and only DC, input/output Voltage, Current, Power, Energy and Efficiency on the fly in an easy to read format such as large dial indicators plus digital readouts for precision on my laptop screen.
Now imagine your tuning a boost converter(aka joule thief) and as you tune you can clearly read all the values I described on the fly. Let me tell you once you use it you will never go back because it makes everything super simple, all the information is right there in front of us in real time.

AC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8143 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
I think some people are here to bury and lead away the direction of the progress, we have about ten pages of utter bs, when we find ou there will be no wondering about inputs and outputs we will know absolutely we are getting out more than we are putting in. (((good grief))))

Ya know we try to get ou and then loop the system, maybe we need to loop the system and then try for ou, and we also try to loop back to the secondary with our load, maybe we need to loop back to the source through caps(not direct) and back to the primary.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8144 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 11:30 AM
T-1000 T-1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 413
In regards to power measurements for impulse driven circuits the mathematic formula is wrong. The correct one is P(rms) = (U * I ) / S^2 where S= T / t, T= repetition time, t = impulse width:
Видео ДОКЛАД на конференции 14.09.2011 - YouTube

In this video it was proven where mistake is and correct formula I mentioned already was made and tested..

P.S> There is also shown: motor generator (Adams approach method), electrical energy gain from hydrogen reaction, Pulse technology in mechanics. All that conference was between conventional physicists in Russia.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?client=tmpg&depth=1&hl=tr&langpair=ru| en&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&u=http://www.micro-world.su/index.php/2010-12-22-11-45-44&usg=ALkJrhiPy8YG2zr3fq0usQ_TfrVK-s_tOQ
Списки патентов

Last edited by T-1000 : 12-02-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8145 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 12:25 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
... it is a
transformer for goodness sake, if any power is output from the secondary it is
input at the primary.
I'm not sure how anyone could find anomaly base on this thinking.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8146 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Our understanding of how inductors work and how electrons flow in a circuit is severely flawed, just look at how electrons flow in this circuit.
Coil Induction & Wiring Diagrams - YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8147 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Watching the circuit simulation in the last post I made convinces me even more of something I have suspected for a long time, there is a positive flow of positrons (for lack of a better word) flowing in a circuit as well as electrons in the opposite direction. There is no way the engine block is supplying 7000 volts it takes to jump the gap in a spark plug.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8148 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Cmon boys and girls lets work this out, like my old mentor used to say use your head for something besides a hat rack.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8149 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumuppercut View Post
I'm not sure how anyone could find anomaly base on this thinking.
The premise was that the setup was powering the load entirely on reactive
power, he claimed a power factor of 0.00, I maintain an unchanging power
factor of Zero is highly unlikely. Only real power can power a load, reactive
power by definition is power that is NOT consumed by the load and is returned
to the supply. How can reactive power be both not consumed/returned to the
supply and also consumed to power a load ? Simple answer is it cannot. As
soon as energy is dissipated in the load real power is consumed, how can it be
any other way ? Reactive power is not powering any loads anywhere anytime.

A snapshot of a phase angle is only a single point in time, if the phase angle is
observed in a running transformer in my experience it fluctuates even if very
slightly.

As Level points out the the clamp meter measuring the input current is far
from ideal, if there was a discrepancy of 12 mA eg. 104.8 volts x 0.015 mA = 1.572 W x .259 = 407mW (just under unity)
combined with a power factor variation of a few percent say 72 degrees
cos(72)= 0.309 x 1.572 mW = 485 mW which when divided into the output of 403 mW is 83 % efficient.

Just an example to show that the measurements need to be accurate with
low power measurement even a small measurement or calibration error could
show a big difference in the results.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8150 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
I think some people are here to bury and lead away the direction of the progress, we have about ten pages of utter bs, when we find ou there will be no wondering about inputs and outputs we will know absolutely we are getting out more than we are putting in. (((good grief))))

Ya know we try to get ou and then loop the system, maybe we need to loop the system and then try for ou, and we also try to loop back to the secondary with our load, maybe we need to loop back to the source through caps(not direct) and back to the primary.
Well then maybe the thread should be kept on topic. Mr Clean was positive he
had OU, turns out he didn't. How was the truth of the matter arrived at ?

Certainly not by back patting and blind faith. The truth was arrived at by
verifying the measurement process used was invalid (step one) and when a
valid measurement procedure was implemented the truth was obvious.

Let me ask you one simple question. Do you want the truth ?

This thread was repeatedly taken off topic by Zilano, who repeatedly posted
video's of fakes and claimed they were real OU. Obviously Zilano had no idea
what Zilano was looking at or talking about, and also obvious is that Zilano
was lying about the 10 KW device Zilano claimed to have and claimed was
going to show. Considering Zilano's inability to distinguish fake from real, zilano
would have had no idea if Zilano had OU or not. And yet people post words
like "Zilano tried to teach us about cold electricity" incredible.

Zilano in my opinion was just a copy and paster.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8151 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:21 PM
T-1000 T-1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 413
Understimating reactive power is the common mistake.

In conventional engineering it is simply wasted in most circuits.
Bedini uses that to charge his batteries.
LS uses it to recycle and charge capacitors back.
Tesla used that for one wire/wireless energy transfer.
D. Smith used that for his generators.
And the list can be very long here...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8152 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
Understimating reactive power is the common mistake.

In conventional engineering it is simply wasted in most circuits.
Bedini uses that to charge his batteries.
LS uses it to recycle and charge capacitors back.
Tesla used that for one wire/wireless energy transfer.
D. Smith used that for his generators.
And the list can be very long here...

No it is not, it is returned to the supply, this gives the difference between
apparent power and real power.

Bedini does not use reactive power returning to the supply to charge
batteries. He uses the emf produced by the energy of the collapsing magnetic
field to charge batteries, if any energy is returned to the supply it did not
charge the charge battery, only the energy that does not charge the charge
battery and is returned to the supply is represented by reactive power.
The energy that charged the battery is represented by real power consumed.

The reactive power in a Telsa transformer is not powering any loads, when
power is drawn from a Tesla transmission system to power a load it is real
power taken out of the system.

Real power is consumed, reactive power is not, reactive power does no useful
work.

You are mistaken. Reactive power cannot power loads, only real power can
power loads.
Reactive power is (activity) only, real power represents energy dissipated
from a load.
Reactive power represents energy that is not dissipated in a load and is returned to the supply.

Bedini actually improves the power factor of his energizers by reducing the
reactive power returned to the supply from the stored energy in the coil
which powers the wheel, he does that by transforming it to real power in a
load.

Residential consumers do not pay for reactive power because it is not used or
wasted it is returned to the supply, the only waste is in the increased current
between the supply and the device returning the reactive power.

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 12-02-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8153 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
T-1000 T-1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
The reactive power in a Telsa transformer is not powering any loads, when
power is drawn from a Tesla transmission system to power a load it is real
power taken out of the system.

Real power is consumed, reactive power is not, reactive power does no useful
work.

You are mistaken. Reactive power cannot power loads, only real power can
power loads.
Reactive power is (activity) only, real power represents energy dissipated
from a load.
Reactive power represents energy that is not dissipated in a load and is returned to the supply.

Cheers
I will not go deep into discussion just there are some things:
The Tesla coil powered receivers -after- capacitor discharge and stopping plasma in spark gap on transmitting coil primary, not at the moment of discharge.
D. Smith collected BEMF (you name it) into capacitors banks in his board in same way as Tesla.
Bedini uses BEMF to charge batteries...

And the reactive power is inertia mainly just in electricity it got large dictionary of names for same thing. And with inertia when you stop pushing mass it still has energy to continue movement. This is where I have a point.

Last edited by T-1000 : 12-02-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8154 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:22 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
The premise was that the setup was powering the load entirely on reactive
power, he claimed a power factor of 0.00, I maintain an unchanging power
factor of Zero is highly unlikely. Only real power can power a load, reactive
power by definition is power that is NOT consumed by the load and is returned
to the supply. How can reactive power be both not consumed/returned to the
supply and also consumed to power a load ? Simple answer is it cannot. As
soon as energy is dissipated in the load real power is consumed, how can it be
any other way ? Reactive power is not powering any loads anywhere anytime.

A snapshot of a phase angle is only a single point in time, if the phase angle is
observed in a running transformer in my experience it fluctuates even if very
slightly.

As Level points out the the clamp meter measuring the input current is far
from ideal, if there was a discrepancy of 12 mA eg. 104.8 volts x 0.015 mA = 1.572 W x .259 = 407mW (just under unity)
combined with a power factor variation of a few percent say 72 degrees
cos(72)= 0.309 x 1.572 mW = 485 mW which when divided into the output of 403 mW is 83 % efficient.

Just an example to show that the measurements need to be accurate with
low power measurement even a small measurement or calibration error could
show a big difference in the results.

Cheers
I thought you're all about energy from ambient. The way I vision is reactive power use to draw in energy from ambient. I believe the reason when you draw more energy from input when loading is a reduction in inductance and resonance is lost. Adjusting frequency would gets you back to resonance.

The difference between 3 mA and 12 mA is 400% measurement error. Usually error margin is +/- .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8155 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave45 View Post
Iv been thinking about the TPU, I think the magnet placed on the choke sitting atop the toroid saturates the core of the choke therefore allowing a broader spectrum of energy to enter the system.
I noticed when SM loaded the TPU he made no adjustments to his circuitry he had to be using a self resonating circuit so he wasnt using a pwm, he must have been using a self resonating circuit like this, but without the massive current draw.
By tweaking the components we should be able to make this circuit work using less amperage.
Isnt this how a magnetic amplifier works you saturate the core with a dc field therefore allowing ac to pass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8156 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Dave45 Dave45 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,393
http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...amplifiers.pdf
For some reason I cant edit last post.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8157 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:20 AM
mr.clean's Avatar
mr.clean mr.clean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: calgary ab. canada
Posts: 843
hi all, just wanted to show this for people who may not have seen..

девайс Смита в финальной сборке.3gp - YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8158 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 AM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 287
Where to start?

This has been one of my favorite threads and I have spent most of the day getting caught up. For anyone new to this thread I would like to recommend posts #8193 and 8225. With well over 8,000 posts in this this thread, it is a huge monster and over the months, I have read and re-read all of them. Well, I do exagerate some.

My Don Smith replication did not live up to my expectation, but I will try again soon. Electric flux and magnetic flux have their similarities but also their differences. I don't see clear proof in physical science that in an open system OU is impossible. Notice I said open systems. Like solar cells and windmills, if you carefully define the "box" that is your system it should be clear that much is to be learned, even by "amateurs" and experimenters.

I keep coming back to this thread because I want to hear MORE success stories. I believe I will read more success stories in this forum, even if some are fake success stories. But, if you are like me, you too want to see the "little" person benefit from science. This is not happening fast enough. We need to be willing to share our knowledge and theories and even our secrets to make this happen.

BTW, the magnetic amplifier pdf was also very good.

For Don Smith device success, I intend to focus on resonance and frequency. The main coil set needs to be designed and tuned for resonance. And, the frequency needs to be relatively high. I am aiming for RF frequencies in my next build. Would anyone who has had some success with Don Smith replication like to suggest a target frequency and share any construction ideas that would trim costs?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8159 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 PM
mr.clean's Avatar
mr.clean mr.clean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: calgary ab. canada
Posts: 843
can anyone tell me what is being said in this vid by Dynatron/Destine?...please? titled Преобразование "холодного тока " в "горячий".... "converting cold current to Hot"

Преобразование "холодного тока " в "горячий" - YouTube

Last edited by mr.clean : 12-03-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8160 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2012, 03:10 PM
mr.clean's Avatar
mr.clean mr.clean is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: calgary ab. canada
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Well then maybe the thread should be kept on topic. Mr Clean was positive he
had OU, turns out he didn't. How was the truth of the matter arrived at ?

Certainly not by back patting and blind faith. The truth was arrived at by
verifying the measurement process used was invalid (step one) and when a
valid measurement procedure was implemented the truth was obvious.

Let me ask you one simple question. Do you want the truth ?

This thread was repeatedly taken off topic by Zilano, who repeatedly posted
video's of fakes and claimed they were real OU. Obviously Zilano had no idea
what Zilano was looking at or talking about, and also obvious is that Zilano
was lying about the 10 KW device Zilano claimed to have and claimed was
going to show. Considering Zilano's inability to distinguish fake from real, zilano
would have had no idea if Zilano had OU or not. And yet people post words
like "Zilano tried to teach us about cold electricity" incredible.

Zilano in my opinion was just a copy and paster.

Cheers
well to be clear about my exact beliefs...

while driving high resistance loads, i see things i cant explain.

and driving the 12v 3 watt LED bulbs with my ferrite bitoroid, compared to a single secondary transformer, i see behaviour that very much to me indicates "something extra"
it did however show different with the resistor...
but then again, it didnt sound the same as when it is driving the LEDs, i still dont think it was the best test for it, im still unsure exactly of its limits.

as for my Smith stuff, it took a while to arrive at my most recent result, but having the correct driver freq and tuning really changed things.

may have seen but to me it never gets old...
Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved