Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6481  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:41 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedfire View Post
Thanks for taking time out to respond.


Elsewhere, someone suggested that when using pulsed DC make the sparkgap at the HV end a FLAT plate.The other side pointy.sorta a asymmetrical arrangement.said it would prevent the spark gap from ringing.the sg also behaves like a diode.

Any sense in that?

Regards,

Ged
Hi Ged,

My take would be that it is not the spark gap itself which 'rings', but the nature of the ionisation and components in series with that reacting to the conduction impulse, and if tuned resonant, then these inducing a repetitive gap 'firing', which itself might be coincidentally tuned.

Also a plate would act as a reflective/ directive ground plane if the point source had low ESR and was able to generate UHF/ microwave/ X-ray radiation.

Cheers .......... Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6482  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:48 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.clean View Post
Am i missing something? is there some new evolution or discovery in spark gaps?
of course there are many kinds, but i have never seen so much discussion until now, just curious.

as you all can see im using cheap bolts due to their smooth threads being able to twist and adjust, which has always been my concern, maybe i'll start to focus on materials now

For most people out there, get it tuned and working before you worry too much about the gap material, much more productive that way... and fun
Hi Mr Clean,

and cheap bolts might well be zinc coated - zinc being a more highly reactive element.
Did they not heat a piece of zinc plated steel years ago to make 'crystal' radio detectors ?
Hence there are most likely to be differences in the nature of spark discharges in gaps related to whatever plasma end energised matter is therein, roofing threaded, high impact masonry, carbon rods .... ????

Did Don Smith ever provide any guidance about spark gaps ? Was this his undivulged secret ?

Cheers ........ Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6483  
Old 06-29-2012, 10:52 AM
David Fine David Fine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas City Area USA
Posts: 139
Thanks for Your Clarification

Hi Xilo,

Thanks for your clarification. When Daemonbart said his circuit charged caps fast I didn't want to somehow possibly lose that capability. Things are starting to click here and that is good.

Best Regards,
David Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post
Hi David Fine!

the Daemonbart circuit is loading Ac nst to charge cap. the arrangement i posted will not load nst and cap bank will becharged from ground only.

In fact we can charge a cap through Ac but when we draw power from it then we load the Nst thats providing alternating current.

the best way to charge caps and use their DC power is throgh earth avramenko and use just frequency 50 /60 hz or higher to just attract charges from ground and faster charging. with higher frequency as bait we dont tranfer much through caps its very minute must be in micro micro amps
and cap gets charged fully by the earth charges.

Full Regards!

XILO
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6484  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM
David Fine David Fine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas City Area USA
Posts: 139
fighting words

That was a trigger phrase and got a desired response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStone View Post
Can you stop puting up this type of Sht on the forum!!! who do you thing we are?

The stone.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6485  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:38 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post

electron spin!

[B]left spin and right spin

one spin is voltage and other is amps

XILO
Rubbish !

The direction of spin is related to electromagnetic polarity only, whether this be of charge flow between different voltage potentials or a developed magnetic dipole, and where one of these cannot exist without the other being demonstrated.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6486  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:46 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post



[[B]B]charging cap using earth is much better. use frequency just to help pump charges from ground so input is very low in micro amps and output can be any kilowatts depending on cap power.

XILO
Rubbish !

The EARTH does not provide charge, it merely completes the AC circuit to charge the capacitor via sequentially alternating diode rectification !

Use the calorimitry to determine COP, as described in this thread, NOT IMAGINATION.

Also this kind of circuitry was used decades before the Avramenko's specific arrangement was utilised, though sadly his sensing arrangement has since incorrectly become associated with prior conventional circuit designs through incorrect labelling.
.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6487  
Old 06-29-2012, 11:52 AM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicsProf View Post
Thanks for this, David, and Daemonbart!
Daemonbart wrote:



Its exciting progress! Thanks for sharing, Daemonbart. Charging capacitors is GREAT way to measure the output energy, when your output is DC;
E output = 1/2 C V^2 .



Now, I have questions -- your schematic is terse and I wonder if you could tell us --
[B]
3. Since the Cap bank is charging, how does the "FLT Tube" run on DC?
B]

Mr Clean -- I'm studying your comments; thank you also! good group here.
Steven
Hi Steven,

The Flo tube is not running on DC.
As you surmise, the capacitor bank will charge to an average potential directly related to the rectified NST potential.

I wonder if this is more 'Alien' Technology akin to Zilano contributions, because we Humans are not fooled !?

Cheers ........... Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6488  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:08 PM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonbart View Post
Hi Steven!

2: Yes, ordinary fluorescent tube, 28W.

3: Tube is running nice on DC. Tube seem to work like positive ion donator???
Cap bank are electrolytic, around 1000V and 5000 microF.

Kind regards D
Hi D.

Please quote the measured DC voltage across the flourescent tube ?

( You cannot have stable DC in series with a capacitor unless the capacitor is leaky, or being discharged ! )

Also what is DC voltage between the rectified NST output and the capacitor bank,
this being necessary to prove ion donation, and which is possible from air within spark gap matter ?

Cheers .............. Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6489  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:21 PM
xilo xilo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM View Post
Rubbish !

The direction of spin is related to electromagnetic polarity only, whether this be of charge flow between different voltage potentials or a developed magnetic dipole, and where one of these cannot exist without the other being demonstrated.
Hi GSM!

every coil produces equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase. thats why we see either volts or amperes at a time. when tesla coil is running the top shows volts and sparks but no one pays attention to the ground base. make a tesla coil and connect an amp meter in series with base of tesla coil and ground you will find the amps being dumped in ground and voltage dumped at the top end of tesla coil.

voltage is plus and amps are minus thats why we use coil avramenko to tap this power.

(-)---->|--000000000-->|----(+) coil avramenko

I have tested it and am using it. its for you the non-believers to do the calorie test. experiment and see it yourself.

Full regards!

XILO
__________________
 

Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6490  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:28 PM
xilo xilo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM View Post
Rubbish !

The EARTH does not provide charge, it merely completes the AC circuit to charge the capacitor via sequentially alternating diode rectification !

Use the calorimitry to determine COP, as described in this thread, NOT IMAGINATION.

Also this kind of circuitry was used decades before the Avramenko's specific arrangement was utilised, though sadly his sensing arrangement has since incorrectly become associated with prior conventional circuit designs through incorrect labelling.
.
Hi gsm!

use function generator producing square wave of the oscilloscope and instead of using ac 120/220/230/240 50/60 hz connect this rms voltage to the envelope of cap and connect diodes as shown with earth ground.connect for 5 minutes and then diconnect the rms supply and take a screw driver and short the pins of cap and see the difference. i bet you will be startled with the bang produced by capacitor discharge.

Full regards !

XILO
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6491  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:00 PM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post
Hi GSM!

every coil produces equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase. thats why we see either volts or amperes at a time. when tesla coil is running the top shows volts and sparks but no one pays attention to the ground base. make a tesla coil and connect an amp meter in series with base of tesla coil and ground you will find the amps being dumped in ground and voltage dumped at the top end of tesla coil.

I have tested it and am using it. its for you the non-believers to do the calorie test. experiment and see it yourself.

Full regards!

XILO
Hi Xilo,

This was your original quote -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post

electron spin!

[B]left spin and right spin

one spin is voltage and other is amps

XILO
and my response -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM View Post
Rubbish !

The direction of spin is related to electromagnetic polarity only, whether this be of charge flow between different voltage potentials or a developed magnetic dipole, and where one of these cannot exist without the other being demonstrated.
Sadly you are now off on another incorrect drift.

NO. Every coil does NOT produce equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase.

Back EMF is the relaxation of electron spin orbit alignments of free electrons within a coil conductor, or of molecularly bonded electron orbits within a core.

Your enthusiasm is to be commended, but your reasoning not yet quite right.

Energy released from being stored within a coil can generate different potential across coil terminals according to loading, losses or resonance.
The top end of a Tesla coil develops a high voltage because its lower end is grounded.
Ground the top instead and sparks will then discharge from the bottom, though less efficiently unless the primary is moved to the top.

And NO, energy is NOT DUMPED into the ground.
!!!!! The Earth becomes the circuit counterpoise against the spatial impedance of the driven Tesla coil as it sits in Free Space !!!!!

( Check out Dr Stiffler's work. There is a difference between self resonance and spatial resonance ! )

If you would ever call me a 'non-believer' because I know your explanations to have incorrect foundation, then I would need to think of you as 'naively deluded'.

Cheers ............ Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6492  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 PM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilo View Post
Hi gsm!

use function generator producing square wave of the oscilloscope and instead of using ac 120/220/230/240 50/60 hz connect this rms voltage to the envelope of cap and connect diodes as shown with earth ground.connect for 5 minutes and then diconnect the rms supply and take a screw driver and short the pins of cap and see the difference. i bet you will be startled with the bang produced by capacitor discharge.

Full regards !

XILO
A function generator is reactively coupled with its supply lead, and via that to Earth.

Anything subsequently connected between generator output and Earth then completes a circuit.

This circuit might measure as if an insulator at DC, but it will still pass alternating current sufficient to charge a capacitor if a half bridge rectifier arrangement is used, and the higher the frequency the faster the energy transfer via that circuit !

Even a battery powered generator sitting on a glass shelf would still charge your capacitor if it were outputting in the MHz region, because nothing exists in isolation, and there is always equal but opposite energy related reaction.

Thus is why mention of 7.8 to 8Hz alternations is not appropriate.

Care to discuss your 'Scalar' imaginings ?

Cheers ............ Graham.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6493  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:22 PM
xilo xilo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM View Post
A function generator is reactively coupled with its supply lead, and via that to Earth.

Anything subsequently connected between generator output and Earth then completes a circuit.

This circuit might measure as if an insulator at DC, but it will still pass alternating current sufficient to charge a capacitor if a half bridge rectifier arrangement is used, and the higher the frequency the faster the energy transfer via that circuit !

Even a battery powered generator sitting on a glass shelf would still charge your capacitor if it were outputting in the MHz region, because nothing exists in isolation, and there is always equal but opposite energy related reaction.

Thus is why mention of 7.8 to 8Hz alternations is not appropriate.

Care to discuss your 'Scalar' imaginings ?

Cheers ............ Graham.
Hi GSM!

its useless to argue with you. you wont understand the concept.


sound cannot be amplified.
electricity cant light bulbs.
gravity is false imagination.
aeroplanes cant fly.
GSM global system for mobile does not exist.
we are in stone age still rubbing pebbles to ignite fire!
more to add but list can be long!


ha ha ha!

this is good response!

now prove am right or wrong. use calorie meter if it exists.

XILO
__________________
 

Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6494  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:41 PM
David Fine David Fine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas City Area USA
Posts: 139
Xilo

Hi Xilo,

You are a very interesting chap in that you do have knowledge and yet you are still capable of thinking outside the rigid box that we have all been taught not to stray from.

Best Regards,
David Fine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6495  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
absound absound is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peculian View Post
Hi all again.
@ Soundiceuk.
Thanks a lot our friend for the good info you provided till now here.
Can you please elaborate what you said here :
THIS COPIES EXACTLY HOW THE EARTH IS BEHAVING AS A SUPER CAPACITOR SUCKING IN COMIC RAYS!!!! .... ??
coz I`ve stuck on this now.cannot gather the meaning.no inspiration from heavens Thanks in advance !

@ Seeker2011.
Well, as you can read my posts here I am far from being an expert, but to what
you`re asking here, my answer based on Tesla`s experiments around HV HF,
it is better if the spark gap fires as much faster as possible = the better.
Having a so called sharp gradient form in every spark is more desired,which means having
a quenched spark gap as Tesla did.Don even used gas-filled tube for some of his energy machines.

forget the low frequency showed in this picture it needs to be much higher.
Moray used the same principle,Gray the same thing,Bedini etc...
Of course your calculated frequency, according to Don himself might come to tens or even
hundreds of KW if properly adjusted yes it is pretty shocking.
I myself have alot work & research to do yet,and my economics are so bad that better not mention it
Anyway, the goal here is to have as much radiant energy manifesting in our circuits for us to have nice results.
Wish you the best at your work-research.
Hi,
anyone know if it's realisate SR-193 capanadze - Don Smith free energy devices (except russian innovator).
Please let me know. Thanks.
Best regards
Andrej
__________________
 

Last edited by absound; 06-29-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6496  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:49 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,420
Funny thing about "What we Know".

Graham,

The Box we live in is there because "we" built it. Its become a bit of a cage ,especially for some .

"How this Works" ? [alternative harvesting]

I am quite sure it will appear to be Heresy at times ,if not we would have figured it out a long time ago.

This process {A H} can happen many different ways,just like its possible to start a fire many different ways.sometimes they just start themselves spontaneously ,like "Magic".No magic involved, Nor is there any here,Alternative Harvesting.

No stone left Unturned.............

Thx
Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6497  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:26 PM
j dove j dove is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Wow

Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ; for if you did you would already know of the proper way to construct a spark gap and the materials to use. As it has been done in many ways by tesla and he tells what not to do. I have done a considerable amount of work with them and can say tesla was right ! I posted the info before but only one person payed any attention , and if you want more info on the subject please look up meek and loeb ; two scientists from berkley i think. They have some rather good info on the subject. This is for the person that used the carbon rods ; yes they work much but if you would construct a multi gap version with adjustable control you will get increased performance much more control and reduced noise. this i also already posted. If you want info on how to make i con send you a photo of one i have. Please read TESLA
there is so much info that can help. And no i don't have a OU device ...YET!
I like to read the work of the people here because you are all very inventive .
As for the different ideas on how things work; its just a theory not fact no one has exact facts, ie electron theory not fact. Treat others with respect , as your theory may prove to be correct then again maybe his will be . Modern science doesn't have it all figured out either; so if something doesn't seem to fit with accepted theory maybe accepted theory is wrong.Science is the observation of nature processes with repeatable results in our manipulations of the observable processes .
BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR WORK.

CHEERS

JEFF
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6498  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Peculian's Avatar
Peculian Peculian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 180
Unconventional Physics Involved Here

Hi all.

@absound (Andrej)
I personally could not understand your question. Can you please make it more clear as to what are you asking for ? Thanks.

@GSM
Graham you seem to be hardcored in conventional physics. That is a hell of an obstacle to overcome the troubles (if there are any) for you to understand
unconventional physics. Conventional physics cannot explain what is happening in these circuits because older groups of
scientists rejected the theroy of Ether/Aether or whatever this thing is.
Simply it is not complete yet to explain certain phenomena.
Also, they are well based in some people`s interest to not let out info that could be useful for people to understand and use this unknown force to most people.
You need alot of study from different unconventional scientists like Tesla, Moray, Wilhelm Reich, Don Smith, Joseph Cater, J.Newman, Tom Bearden, John Bedini
..and countless others who did not blindly followed conventional physics theories.
We, the others folks here, do not, cannot claim we understand it "all" yet.
We are barely scratching, I doubt, even a microscopical piece of it`s surface!
We do not pretend to "know it all". It is simply impossible such a thing.

Here I have a question for you: Do you think/believe Joe Cell worked as claimed ? Please answer simply Yes or Not and do not try to explain it,
coz no one can explain it. Also it is an off-topic question so please a short answer.
This is a kind of test to your unconventional understanding, and not a question ment to offend you in any way.
Thanks.Regards.
__________________
<< BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Last edited by Peculian; 06-29-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6499  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Peculian's Avatar
Peculian Peculian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ;
...............................Please read TESLA...........................................
there is so much info that can help. And no i don't have a OU device ...YET!
........................................
BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR WORK.

CHEERS

JEFF
Hey there Jeff !
Well Said man ! Excellent post ! Thanks.Best Regards.
__________________
<< BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>
Reply With Quote
  #6500  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:46 PM
j dove j dove is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peculian View Post
Hey there Jeff !
Well Said man ! Excellent post ! Thanks.Best Regards.
Thank you peculian , you are much better speaker than i .
CHEERS

JEFF
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6501  
Old 06-29-2012, 05:00 PM
daemonbart's Avatar
daemonbart daemonbart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 117
Sorry, misstake!

Hi,

my first ground is connected to the negative side of diode!

In my drawing it is wrongly connected to positive side, sorry all!

Kind rgds D

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Fine View Post
I photo-shopped the left side of Daemonbart's circuit so you can see it better.


Original Diagram Below:
__________________
"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.
Reply With Quote
  #6502  
Old 06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
xilo xilo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 80
Xee2's work

one wire electricity from dc pulse




Full Regards!

XILO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg simpleonewirejtelectricity.jpg (50.1 KB, 529 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6503  
Old 06-29-2012, 06:45 PM
daemonbart's Avatar
daemonbart daemonbart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 117
Beast!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM View Post
Hi D.

Please quote the measured DC voltage across the flourescent tube ?

( You cannot have stable DC in series with a capacitor unless the capacitor is leaky, or being discharged ! )

Also what is DC voltage between the rectified NST output and the capacitor bank,
this being necessary to prove ion donation, and which is possible from air within spark gap matter ?

Cheers .............. Graham.
I dont have the right equipment to measure voltage over 5kV (analog). Using digital voltmeter here would be a joke I think. My best scope is only 25MHz so I am lost there, I guess this is GHz..

The static fields from cap bank make me scared, I have only run it up to 800V.

After shutoff and going closer for measurements my test cables levitate They look like dancing ropes

This happens also many hours after shutoff, no leak in this cap bank!

This is a beast

About my spark gaps:

1: Car xenon bulb
2: Spark plug in open air, almost (weak vacuum)
3: FLT with mercury gas

Anyway, try the setup!

Kind rgds D
__________________
"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.
Reply With Quote
  #6504  
Old 06-29-2012, 07:34 PM
David Fine David Fine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas City Area USA
Posts: 139
Sounds Incredible

Wow Daemonbart, sounds incredible!! Thanks for sharing this info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonbart View Post
I dont have the right equipment to measure voltage over 5kV (analog). Using digital voltmeter here would be a joke I think. My best scope is only 25MHz so I am lost there, I guess this is GHz..

The static fields from cap bank make me scared, I have only run it up to 800V.

After shutoff and going closer for measurements my test cables levitate They look like dancing ropes

This happens also many hours after shutoff, no leak in this cap bank!

This is a beast

About my spark gaps:

1: Car xenon bulb
2: Spark plug in open air, almost (weak vacuum)
3: FLT with mercury gas

Anyway, try the setup!

Kind rgds D
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6505  
Old 06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
xee2 xee2 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonbart View Post
I guess this is GHz..
Probably only MHz. Hook ground lead of scope probe to test probe pin to make a loop and hold it several feet from circuit. That should show output wave form.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6506  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:05 PM
daemonbart's Avatar
daemonbart daemonbart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 117
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xee2 View Post
Probably only MHz. Hook ground lead of scope probe to test probe pin to make a loop and hold it several feet from circuit. That should show output wave form.
Thanks I will do like you advice

Late here now, so I will do that tomorrow.

Kind rgds D
__________________
"Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.
Reply With Quote
  #6507  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:11 PM
dunfasto's Avatar
dunfasto dunfasto is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Fine View Post
Wow Daemonbart, sounds incredible!! Thanks for sharing this info..
Hi daemonbart,

That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field. well you are not far away to make kapanadze gravity motor. with copper and alluminium rotors.


T and R

Dunfasto
__________________
 

Last edited by dunfasto; 06-29-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6508  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:23 PM
dunfasto's Avatar
dunfasto dunfasto is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonbart View Post
Thanks I will do like you advice

Late here now, so I will do that tomorrow.

Kind rgds D
Hi daemonbart,

That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field. well you are not far away to make kapanadze gravity motor. with copper and alluminium rotors.

what winding directions you are using? of copper and alluminium coils?


T and R

Dunfasto
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6509  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:53 PM
atta's Avatar
atta atta is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by j dove View Post
Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ; for if you did you would already know of the proper way to construct a spark gap and the materials to use. As it has been done in many ways by tesla and he tells what not to do. I have done a considerable amount of work with them and can say tesla was right ! I posted the info before but only one person payed any attention , and if you want more info on the subject please look up meek and loeb ; two scientists from berkley i think. They have some rather good info on the subject. This is for the person that used the carbon rods ; yes they work much but if you would construct a multi gap version with adjustable control you will get increased performance much more control and reduced noise. this i also already posted. If you want info on how to make i con send you a photo of one i have. Please read TESLA
there is so much info that can help. And no i don't have a OU device ...YET!
I like to read the work of the people here because you are all very inventive .
As for the different ideas on how things work; its just a theory not fact no one has exact facts, ie electron theory not fact. Treat others with respect , as your theory may prove to be correct then again maybe his will be . Modern science doesn't have it all figured out either; so if something doesn't seem to fit with accepted theory maybe accepted theory is wrong.Science is the observation of nature processes with repeatable results in our manipulations of the observable processes .
BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR WORK.

CHEERS

JEFF
Its the best message for all of us
Good articulated words Jeff
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6510  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:55 PM
GSM's Avatar
GSM GSM is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peculian View Post
@GSM
Graham you seem to be hardcored in conventional physics. That is a hell of an obstacle to overcome the troubles (if there are any) for you to understand
unconventional physics. Conventional physics cannot explain what is happening in these circuits because older groups of
scientists rejected the theroy of Ether/Aether or whatever this thing is.
Simply it is not complete yet to explain certain phenomena.
Also, they are well based in some people`s interest to not let out info that could be useful for people to understand and use this unknown force to most people.
You need alot of study from different unconventional scientists like Tesla, Moray, Wilhelm Reich, Don Smith, Joseph Cater, J.Newman, Tom Bearden, John Bedini
..and countless others who did not blindly followed conventional physics theories.
We, the others folks here, do not, cannot claim we understand it "all" yet.
We are barely scratching, I doubt, even a microscopical piece of it`s surface!
We do not pretend to "know it all". It is simply impossible such a thing.

Here I have a question for you: Do you think/believe Joe Cell worked as claimed ? Please answer simply Yes or Not and do not try to explain it,
coz no one can explain it. Also it is an off-topic question so please a short answer.
This is a kind of test to your unconventional understanding, and not a question ment to offend you in any way.
Thanks.Regards.
Hi Peculian.

There are many hardcore errors (beliefs) perpetuated throughout today's sciences, no matter whose 'box' they are in (!!!!!), but erroneous beliefs can always be broken down and corrected through reverse study back to elementary fundamentals, even though there are those who are maintaining the obstacles by keeping the faulty boxes from being broken.

Maybe you would be better not making assumptions that I am in any box, for everything can be explained without anyone needing to resort to any imaginary obstacles like an aether, or cold/ hot electricity !

Joe Cell ?
I simply have not studied this, so much as I would like to, I cannot answer your question.
I tried making a quick check and find aspects related to orgone, hydrogen and vacuum engines.
This means I will not be studying it either, because I don't like hydrogen, and I am looking for energy via devices which do not have any moving parts (noise/ vibration).

Another pollution free vacuum engine technology is the Papp engine, and I wonder why that is not yet up and running for the powering of generators in our homes !

Cheers .............. Graham.
__________________
 

Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers