2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference


Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #4561 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilano View Post
the free energy is everywhere in air and in ground.

to pump either we have to use ground or air. ground much better.

people go window shopping why?

of course to see things encased in glass they attract ur attention and u stop to observe and get hooked.


to attract charges we need minimal input (resonance) resonance vibrate electrons superfast in whirlwind they create hv and hf. frequency is number of cycles and voltage is just pressure. like Gold smith we have to hammer many times to get the sweet free energy not like ironsmith one hammer blow.

the high potential and high frequency acts as windowshop to attract charges and each cycle attracts each charge. one cycle means one up and one down. that one positive and one negative. to attract both poistive and -ve charge one each we need one cycle. to attract thousands we need thousand cycles(frequency). its like potential is windo shop material and cycles are like attracting frequency that it catches your attention. avramenko with capacitor(D.C.) OR capacitor (A.C)only are required things.

when u have either dc or ac the choice is yours how to use it. rectify or not.

rgds

zzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
Its just the theory, but practically no one was able convert it to the useful energy yet.
Can you give more practical, detailed advice how to convert it using iron core or ferrite core transformers or any other useful methods? I'm talking about Don device.
Before a theory can be put into practice, we need to have a theory. Some people are good about coming up with theories, and some people are good at testing theories. I believe Tesla was good at both.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4562 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilano View Post
Hi woopy!

try inserting iron nail, alluminium wire, and understand its effects. the more thicker u insert has an effect.

rgds

zzzz
Interesting. It is possible that one could observe that the theory would be such that the effect is enhanced by material and diameter, among other factors, including but not limited to frequency, voltage, the type and number of separated, insulated ferrite rings, and the length and diameter of the slotted copper tube.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4563 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:03 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
From Post #4590:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilano View Post
Well Mr. Dragon has already showed u all the practicality of 3 plate cap. avramenko u all know. I have specified the coil structure and preocedure to charge cap using avramenko in don device. i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc. making dc is easy and best coz u can attach invertor to it.

remember charges move from ground towards hv/hf put ur circuit between ground and plate of capacitor to hf/hv. where as in don case one can use avramenko/3plate cap. try to understand 3 plate cap. do some experiment. and when u know how it works everything will become clear to u. once u know how circuit working it become so easy u can juggle any in anyway u want. either its moray, don, kapanadze they will all be very clear to u.

make a small device. start on small scale andwhen u understand how energy travels in circuit u can go for the bigger.experiments can even be done using 1.5 volt to 12 volts. try to catch energy from ground. and feed back this energy to input . if u able to do it by understanding well then no problem will come in ur way. u can ask more questions regarding 3 plate cap either with Mr. Dragon or me. or even Mr. Woopy. first understand principle where this energy coming from?

ask questions and get answers.

rgds

zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilano View Post
i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc.
It would seem that Woopi's and Capindres' experiments with ferrite rings produced some sort of result.

Last edited by vidbid : 05-06-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Enhancements
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4564 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,312
Well I couldn't get a MOT to work. So far the ignition coil is the only thing I can get to oscillate. I really do think all these low powered circuits are more in the
exciter catagory.

For those discussing Back emf.

Transformers Part 1 - Beginners' Guide to Electronics

Quote:
3. How a Transformer Works
At no load, an ideal transformer draws virtually no current from the mains, since it is simply a large inductance. The whole principle of operation is based on induced magnetic flux, which not only creates a voltage (and current) in the secondary, but the primary as well! It is this characteristic that allows any inductor to function as expected, and the voltage generated in the primary is called a "back EMF" (electromotive force). The magnitude of this voltage is such that it almost equals (and is effectively in the same phase as) the applied EMF.
I realize there are differences in how an resonant and/or air cored transformer operates as
compared to a cored transformer, many of us are using cores though in HF
devices.

Quote:
When you apply a load to the output (secondary) winding, a current is drawn by the load, and this is reflected through the transformer to the primary. As a result, the primary must now draw more current from the mains. Somewhat intriguingly perhaps, the more current that is drawn from the secondary, the original 90 degree phase shift becomes less and less as the transformer approaches full power. The power factor of an unloaded transformer is very low, meaning that although there are volts and amps, there is relatively little power. The power factor improves as loading increases, and at full load will be close to unity (the ideal).
If the primary cannot or does not reflect what is drawn from the secondary
the flux in the transformer will fall without replenishment from primary current
flow and the effective output will be reduced. Because the flux is maximum at
idle If a phase shift is maintained so that the primary does not reflect what is
drawn from the secondary the primary cannot maintain the flux at near
maximum. The effect of this is a reduced output a fixed output with the
primary input always at maximum or a transformer with almost no input and
very little output as well. Any free energy will not come from the transformer
itself. Not as far as I can tell.

If you have a transformer that has 10 watts input and drawing 1 watt does
nothing to the input, it means very little except that if you try to take 50 watts
from the output you will only get 10 at most. So far I see no example of any
different happening, without transmutation or similar, meters tell lies and
trying to determine output by lights is an exercise in self foolery.

Of course people can do as they please, I do.

It's easy to spread idea's for things that look interesting, but not so easy to
prove claims or even demonstrate conclusively 1 watt more output power
than input. To run regular devices we require real energy delivered by real
power, which is measurable by regular equipment.

Idea's are a dime a dozen.

Oh and I have never ever seen Tesla refer to any so called "cold" electricity.
The cold electricity is a catch phrase, I think it was coined by EV Gray. Not
certain though. I don't even recall Don mentioning it.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4565 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:08 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganzha View Post
Great!!!!!
That is amazing!

The coil inside pipe of ferrire ringer - that's all? Maybe that is a solution?
or part of the solution.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4566 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Ganzha's Avatar
Ganzha Ganzha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near of Munich
Posts: 107
Send a message via Skype™ to Ganzha
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Interesting. It is possible that one could observe that the theory would be such that the effect is enhanced by material and diameter, among other factors, including but not limited to frequency, voltage, the type and number of separated, insulated ferrite rings, and the length and diameter of the slotted copper tube.
Here!
Трансформатор Зацаринина - разоблачение - YouTube
Russian inventor Zazarinin invents such secret transormer and now the secret is opened!
Possibly Kapanadze use the same - transormator Zazarinina and inside - just one wire - to harvest energy! how simple!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4567 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Ganzha's Avatar
Ganzha Ganzha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near of Munich
Posts: 107
Send a message via Skype™ to Ganzha
Similiar princips of Zazarinin transformer

The same prinzip have used russian researcher Tiger - he used youke from TV (ferrite ring spleated to two part - he used the same!!!!! No ****!

here is video of tiger's device!!!!
Unknown Cold Current from Tiger's experiments - YouTube

Tiger's Device 0.150-1Kwt replicant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-05-06_072234.jpg (70.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-05-06_072328.jpg (70.7 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by Ganzha : 05-06-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4568 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganzha View Post
Here!
Трансформатор Зацаринина - разоблачение - YouTube
Russian inventor Zazarinin invents such secret transormer and now the secret is opened!
Possibly Kapanadze use the same - transormator Zazarinina and inside - just one wire - to harvest energy! how simple!
If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4569 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:26 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganzha View Post
Here!
Трансформатор Зацаринина - разоблачение - YouTube
Russian inventor Zazarinin invents such secret transormer and now the secret is opened!
Possibly Kapanadze use the same - transormator Zazarinina and inside - just one wire - to harvest energy! how simple!
@Ganzha

Thanks for offering that input.

Yes, that is a very good video. I have seen it before. At first, when watching the video, a viewer would think that the blue cylinder is a coil; however, at the end of the video, the demonstrator does a reveal and shows the viewer that the blue cylinder is really made up of several ferrite rings and a slotted copper tube.

The written description beneath the video calls it a трансформатора Зацаринина or a Zatsarinina Transformer, though it doesn't appear to be a transformer in the traditional sense of the word, as most transformers usually have primary and secondary coils.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4570 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Ganzha's Avatar
Ganzha Ganzha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near of Munich
Posts: 107
Send a message via Skype™ to Ganzha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers
No! it isnt! This is device to harvest cold electricity, before harvesing - we should produce extra power! Zazarini's transformator is just a part to get load!
I mean - in Tiger device he is wrong in getting output - he use simple zilindrical coil (solenoid) that is in outer layer or ferrite tube, but he need put a wire or nail inside ferrite tube - that is a SOLUTION!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-05-06_072234.jpg (70.2 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by Ganzha : 05-06-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4571 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
Before a theory can be put into practice, we need to have a theory. Some people are good about coming up with theories, and some people are good at testing theories. I believe Tesla was good at both.
With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. Thats why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.

Last edited by Garsony : 05-06-2012 at 01:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4572 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:41 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganzha View Post
No! it isnt! This is device to harvest cold electricity, before harvesing - we should produce extra power! Zazarini's transformator is just a part to get load!
I wonder what Delamorto is possibly not showing us in his video but possibly showing in his schematic. Reference Post #4383. Question: Is his tube that his Tesla coil is wound on comprised of insulated ferrite rings?

It's possible that experimentation will reveal the answer.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4573 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:50 AM
Ganzha's Avatar
Ganzha Ganzha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near of Munich
Posts: 107
Send a message via Skype™ to Ganzha
how to produce Extra Power - so called cold electricity?

I think when we use HV devices we are getting extra power during the process, some extra power getting outside direct into our HV devices but this energy is not usual electricity, so we dont know about that and thinking that impossible, even when could mesure that in Neon transormers output more that input!

If we got Zazarinin transormer we can start new experiment more effective - to know that we could get or even "extract" cold electricity by this strange "transformator"! I mean we got new knowledge that should or may help to build successful replication and even to invent our own!

Last edited by Ganzha : 05-06-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4574 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. Thats why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.
@Garsony

Thanks for offering your input

Conversion is the $64,000 question.

We need a process that works.

How do we come up with a process?

We have to have a theory.

Who comes up with a theory?

Do we have a theory that we can test.

Can we come up with an experiment to test the theory?

Experimentation is crucial to understanding.

Can we use experiments to develop new theories?

Can we enhance our understanding with theories and experimentation?

And so forth, and so on.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4575 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Ganzha's Avatar
Ganzha Ganzha is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: near of Munich
Posts: 107
Send a message via Skype™ to Ganzha
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
I wonder what Delamorto is possibly not showing us in his video but possibly showing in his schematic. Reference Post #4383. Question: Is his tube that his Tesla coil is wound on comprised of insulated ferrite rings?

It's possible that experimentation will reveal the answer.
From one side Woopy said when he used only one ferrite ring (in his last video) he didnt get success, from other side Tiger talked me that he use ferrite dust to make his ferrite pipe ( he just use glu and catron tube and then fulfill it by ferrite dust) but ferrit's dust was from different types of devices - from tV youkes, rings and whatewer

This question is opened, i need to try use insulated ferrites to make ferrite pipe and then comprise them by glue or whatewer
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4576 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
@Garsony

Thanks for offering your input

Conversion is the $64,000 question.

We need a process that works.

How do we come up with a process?

We have to have a theory.

Who comes up with a theory?

Do we have a theory that we can test.

Can we come up with an experiment to test the theory?

Experimentation is crucial to understanding.

Can we use experiments to develop new theories?

Can we enhance our understanding with theories and experimentation?

And so forth, and so on.
Im not against the theory, further more; I always consider every theory that Zilano addresses. As I can see, only one person is really trying to solve this problem (cold to hot), which is Dynatron and he already achieved certain results with iron core isolation transformer, which he explained in detail in Russian forums. Since Zilano claims that it is not a problem and can be easily solved, why not help him and all other replicators with this issue?

Last edited by Garsony : 05-06-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4577 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:00 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
Im not against the theory, further more; I always consider every theory that Zilano addresses. As I can see, only one person is really trying to solve this problem (cold to hot), which is Dynatron and he already achieved certain results with iron core isolation transformer, which he explained in detail in Russian forums. Since Zilano claims that it is not a problem and can be easily solved, why not help him and all other replicators with this issue?
@Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

What is needed here is accurate translations of Dynatron's videos for English speakers who don't speak Russian.

If Dynatron would be so kind as to show us the results of his experiments with that transformer, it would be greatly appreciated.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4578 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:20 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Zatsarinina Transformer by Sergei Borisovich Zatsarinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganzha View Post
I think when we use HV devices we are getting extra power during the process, some extra power getting outside direct into our HV devices but this energy is not usual electricity, so we dont know about that and thinking that impossible, even when could mesure that in Neon transormers output more that input!

If we got Zazarinin transormer we can start new experiment more effective - to know that we could get or even "extract" cold electricity by this strange "transformator"! I mean we got new knowledge that should or may help to build successful replication and even to invent our own!
@Ganzha,

Thanks for offering your input.

It would be interesting to see a closeup scope shot on the output of that Zatsarinina transformer in KaVcr's video.

ZATSARININA TRANSFORMER PDF

Google Translation
Attached Images
File Type: pdf ZATSARININA TRANSFORMER.pdf (201.8 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by vidbid : 05-06-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Enhancements
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4579 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:03 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Question DC Block?

Perhaps one of the experimenters would consider performing this experiment and announce the result.



Does the addition of a capacitor between the AV plug and the earth ground serve as a DC block?

Last edited by vidbid : 05-06-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Enhancement
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4580 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
@Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

What is needed here is accurate translations of Dynatron's videos for English speakers who don't speak Russian.

If Dynatron would be so kind as to show us the results of his experiments with that transformer, it would be greatly appreciated.
This is one of his lasts comments:

Привет, транс там ненасыщаемый, ни в каких документах и петентах не найдете вы работы транса на радиантном электричестве.
разница состоит в том, что на обычном токе максимальный магнитный поток через магнитопровод проходит, при максимальном токе вторички, а для транса с х.т. в первичке все наоборот. максимальный магнитный поток на холостом ходе и чем больше мы нагружаем вторичку, тем больше разгружаем магнитопровод. никакого подмагничивапния магнитопровода нет, поскольку и в первичке и во вторичке синусоидальные колебания с неизменным периодом независимо от нагрузки..Это нигде не написано, это результаты моих полуторамесячных экспериментов с трансформатором изоляции.
Поскольку первичка с масляниками составляет колебательный контур, ток в такой системе отстает от напряжения на 90 градусов (90 градусов надо еще проверить), соттветственно вся реактивная мощность никогда не может быть снията на вторичке транса, а только процентов 20 от колебательной мощности, поэтому габаритная мощность магнитопровода должна превышать расчетную выходную мощность раз эдак в пять....
Другими словами, с двухкиловатного железа удавалось выдавить около 500 ват. на холостом ходу железо уже не вытягивало синус и обрезало верхи синуса, по мерое увеличения нагрузки, появлялся синус и так вплоть до того момента, когда происходит пороговый свал индуктивности (8 вольт 70 ампер в случае с 2 киловатным магнитопроводом), частота колебаний- около 80 герц.

In this case, in no patents and documents, you will never find a transformer on radiant energy. The difference is that on normal electricity, the maximum magnetic flux passes through the transformer magnetic core in maximum current of secondary coil. For the transformer with cold electricity, in primary coil, everything is in reverse. The maximum magnetic flux set on idle mode and the more we load the secondary coil, the more we discharge the magnetic core of the transformer. There is no magnetizing on the magnetic core since in the primary and secondary coil is a sine wave vibration with unchanging period that is unaffected by the load. It is not a written fact; it is a result of my experiment that I have carried on for a month and a half with an isolation transformer.
Since the primary LC is an oscillatory circuit, the current in this circuit falls behind the voltage at 90 degrees (not accurately tested). Therefore, all the reactive power cannot be obtained on the secondary coil of the transformer and only about 20 percent of the oscillatory power. Due to this, the power of the magnetic core of the transformer must be above the desired power by a factor of 5. In other words, in a 2kwa transformer, 500 watt could be obtained. On idle mode, the magnetic core couldnt handle the sine wave and cuts the top curves of the wave. In increase in load, the sine wave emerges and holds till the moment threshold induction appears (8v/70amp with 2Kwa transformer). The frequency is 80Hz.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4581 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:35 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers
Thanks for offering your input.

Interesting questions.

When dealing with longitudinal wave energy, we're dealing with a form of energy that has a velocity faster than light. 291,000 miles per second or (π/2)c. Reference Eric Dollard at time index 4:34/9:38.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4582 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:39 AM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 945
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
This is one of his lasts comments:

Привет, транс там ненасыщаемый, ни в каких документах и петентах не найдете вы работы транса на радиантном электричестве.
разница состоит в том, что на обычном токе максимальный магнитный поток через магнитопровод проходит, при максимальном токе вторички, а для транса с х.т. в первичке все наоборот. максимальный магнитный поток на холостом ходе и чем больше мы нагружаем вторичку, тем больше разгружаем магнитопровод. никакого подмагничивапния магнитопровода нет, поскольку и в первичке и во вторичке синусоидальные колебания с неизменным периодом независимо от нагрузки..Это нигде не написано, это результаты моих полуторамесячных экспериментов с трансформатором изоляции.
Поскольку первичка с масляниками составляет колебательный контур, ток в такой системе отстает от напряжения на 90 градусов (90 градусов надо еще проверить), соттветственно вся реактивная мощность никогда не может быть снията на вторичке транса, а только процентов 20 от колебательной мощности, поэтому габаритная мощность магнитопровода должна превышать расчетную выходную мощность раз эдак в пять....
Другими словами, с двухкиловатного железа удавалось выдавить около 500 ват. на холостом ходу железо уже не вытягивало синус и обрезало верхи синуса, по мерое увеличения нагрузки, появлялся синус и так вплоть до того момента, когда происходит пороговый свал индуктивности (8 вольт 70 ампер в случае с 2 киловатным магнитопроводом), частота колебаний- около 80 герц.

In this case, in no patents and documents, you will never find a transformer on radiant energy. The difference is that on normal electricity, the maximum magnetic flux passes through the transformer magnetic core in maximum current of secondary coil. For the transformer with cold electricity, in primary coil, everything is in reverse. The maximum magnetic flux set on idle mode and the more we load the secondary coil, the more we discharge the magnetic core of the transformer. There is no magnetizing on the magnetic core since in the primary and secondary coil is a sine wave vibration with unchanging period that is unaffected by the load. It is not a written fact; it is a result of my experiment that I have carried on for a month and a half with an isolation transformer.
Since the primary LC is an oscillatory circuit, the current in this circuit falls behind the voltage at 90 degrees (not accurately tested). Therefore, all the reactive power cannot be obtained on the secondary coil of the transformer and only about 20 percent of the oscillatory power. Due to this, the power of the magnetic core of the transformer must be above the desired power by a factor of 5. In other words, in a 2kwa transformer, 500 watt could be obtained. On idle mode, the magnetic core couldnt handle the sine wave and cuts the top curves of the wave. In increase in load, the sine wave emerges and holds till the moment threshold induction appears (8v/70amp with 2Kwa transformer). The frequency is 80Hz.
@Garsony

Thanks for that translation.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4583 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:49 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
@Garsony

Thanks for that translation.
No problem as long as this helps.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4584 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:48 AM
usu usu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
I have working Don Smith device with quite high amount of cold power at the output (my measurement probably wrong, but its shows 19 amp at about 18-20kva). Thats the same circuit as attached. I have 25kwa (630V/240V) Iron core transformer and 1kwa U shape ferrite core transformer as well. What for I need a triple plate capacitor here? Im trying to use Don isolation transformer method (also attached). What am I doing wrong?
Hi,Garsony!

As far as I understood you are following Dynatron's way exactly.
Could you please say a little about your transformer 25 kwa ?
Does it work correctly with Don's device?
How many output power you got now?
Can you show the fotos of the Donald's device and transformer?

Do you have russian nick?

Best regards,

Sergey.

Last edited by usu : 05-06-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4585 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:06 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by usu View Post
Hi,Garsony!

As far as I understood you are following Dynatron's way exactly.
Could you please say a little about your transformer 25 kwa ?
Does it work correctly with Don's device?
How many output power you got now?
Can you show the fotos of the Donald's device and transformer?

Do you have russian nick?

Best regards,

Sergey.
I follow Don device.
This is standard North American type transformer 25KWA, 630-volt primary and 240-volt secondary with center tap (120+120V) I have no result with this transformer yet. I don't have a Russian nick.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4586 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:24 AM
usu usu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
I follow Don device.
This is standard North American type transformer 25KWA, 630-volt primary and 240-volt secondary with center tap (120+120V) I have no result with this transformer yet. I don't have a Russian nick.
Thanks!

What about photos?

Best regards,

Sergey.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4587 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Garsony Garsony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by usu View Post
Thanks!

What about photos?

Best regards,

Sergey.
I will be more then happy to show you video when I get some hot at output. I don't see any point to show you huge cold sparks on output of secondary coil, but i can do it if you really want it.

Best regards..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4588 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:48 AM
usu usu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
I will be more then happy to show you video when I get some hot at output. I don't see any point to show you huge cold sparks on output of secondary coil, but i can do it if you really want it.

Best regards..
I understood.
Thanks!
Sparks aren't interesting to me.


Best regards,

Sergey.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4589 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:15 AM
usu usu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsony View Post
I will be more then happy to show you video when I get some hot at output. I don't see any point to show you huge cold sparks on output of secondary coil, but i can do it if you really want it.

Best regards..
Garsony!

One more question.
Have you ever tried to contact Smith directly with questions?
I imagine that he doesn't make a secret of his work.

Best regards,

Sergey.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4590 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:28 AM
m786 m786 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by boguslaw View Post
100% perfect ideas. The only possible way of obtaining free energy is by resonance and breaking back emf so called Lenz law.I see no other way.
I also think to same.

melnichenko showed to us how is possible to overcome backemf.

ferro :: RuTube - ferro

then there is thane heins with really nice theory about how to avoid backEMF.

Nature is always trying to cancel disturption and kill the dipole.
Permanent magnet is dipole, and poles trying to cancel each other by magnetic field,there is a steady static flow as some people mentioned.
If we create a sharp pulse, nature will create a opposite one, they will cancel each other.We cant break this, it is nature law. bu we can send the second pulse by other path or way.And it is looking that magnetic filed is like current.It will always take the most easy way, the way with the lowest resistance.So for backEMF we can create a special path and guide backEMF away from primary coil. Then there will be just reactive power in primary coil and smal lossed which depend on DC resistance i think.

i will modify some of my test setups to check if its true or not.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved