Cosmic Induction Generator by John Polakowski

The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor by Mark McKay
Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #2821 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 05:23 AM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
2 things I can't understand

Regarding what Iceland has done; I can't understand why the other countries in 'trouble'; Greece, Spain, etc. haven't (at least, yet) followed icelands lead.

And, I can't believe that Iceland has, at least so far, 'gotten away with it'.

Its like one small business in a neiborhood, refusing to pay 'protection'; your just waiting for the place to get 'torched', because if the extortionists let ONE get away with not paying, everyone else will stop paying.

And yet, at least so far, I don't see any retribution by the world bank, IMF, etc. Any idea why, or why not???Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2822 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
This Iceland thing is the crack in the armor, we should stick a wedge in there
and never let up the pressure. My take is - the people have decided and let
the banks and politicians Know that if they want to exist in Iceland outside of
jail they need to discontinue with the illegal and wrong financial practices.

There should be two things in life that are never exploited for big profit, they
are housing (a place for all to live ) and the staples of food (milk, bread ect.).

After those basics are met for all then other things could be exploited for profit.

The thing is that if the basics of life were easier to achieve for everyone then
less people would be inclined to earn money for the sake of earning money.
Much less stress and crime would plummet, which would reduce policing costs
and all kinds of other costs involved with crime and damage.

The current system seems to produce homeless people, criminals, very
stressed people trying to make ends meet legally and rich people.

Something is very wrong when people must repay loans for 20 to 30 years
just to have a place to live and die.

And when fuel for the car is cheaper than milk for the children there is a real
serious problem.

It's time we all took a leaf from the Icelandic playbook and all stand together
to tell the banks and the pollies, if you want to stay out of jail fix the
problems and cease with the illegal and wrong financial practices.

The big question is - Does Iceland still have a central bank and does the
Icelandic government loan money from them ? Does Iceland intend to print it's
own money and have debt free money ? Until that happens they still can end
up back where they started.

In my opinion there are a great many politicians that have done serious crimes
against their nations peoples both past and present they all should be made
to face their crimes and punishment.

Cheers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2823 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 03:39 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Iceland as '***** in armour'

I wonder,....Going back to my earlier analogy of 'extortion', is it possible its all a 'con'? That is, the IMF/World Bank, etc. come into countries like Iceland, Greece, etc. and THREATEN them with DIRE consequences if they don't 'pay up'. But the threats are 'empty' threats; they aren't REALLY going to 'blow up' your store, if you refuse to pay the extortion; they don't REALLY have any dynamite.
Bottom line; if countries do like Iceland, and repudiate their debts, refuse to honor the bonds they have issued, which have all been purchased by Central Banks, the 'CREDITORS' i.e. Central Banks are hurt. The countries repudiating their debt go thru a period of time where they suffer, but the 'pain' is MUCH less than the long period of extreme austerity,etc, being imposed on them by the IMF, etc. as the 'price to pay' for a Bail-out.
How does it really harm 'ME' i.e. the 'average citisen' if the Central Banks get F*cked? If the Central Banks of Europe, the IMF, the World Bank, and the FED all go (what?) 'down the toilet', how does this REALLY effect me?

Sounds like a pretty good idea, actually. "Oh, but the worlds 'economy' would run off a cliff!" Again, sounds like a pretty good idea, to me.

As Iceland shows, 'Commerce' doesn't stop. People in Iceland still had stuff to sell, and people who wanted to buy that stuff. And, once things settled down, inter-country commerce resumed, because people in other countries had stuff they wanted to buy and sell, with people in Iceland.

So I say, 'BRING IT ON!' All these countries, the state of Californicate, (and other states, and even yes, the US Gov't should 'repudiate' their debts, collapse this corrupt system of finance. Its only when the current system collapses, that a new system can emerge!Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2824 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Shadesz's Avatar
Shadesz Shadesz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 394
Money is just an idea anyways. If the "source" switches out of the hands of the banks and into the hands of a debt free government that is a good thing. Sure the banks get pissed BUT...

What police force do these banks own? The military controlled by the government? Well the minute that the people realize that they are actually the power who controls the military (they ARE the military/police) then the bank control is history.

They use smoke screen tactics for sure. Hopefully Iceland starts to blow the smoke away around the entire world.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2825 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,736
the more accurate story on Iceland mortgages

That Spanish report appears to be very liberal with its claims. Here is what seems to be the truth:

"In the case of Iceland the situation was more difficult, due in part to the much bigger proportion of the population that was affected, and to the wide presence of foreign currency mortgages.

The government and the newly constructed Icelandic banks developed a template to be used in case by case restructuring discussions between borrowers and lenders. The templates facilitated substantial debt write-downs designed to align secured debt with the supporting collateral (i.e bring the loan into line with the value of the house) and align debt service with the ability to repay.

The IMF found that such case by case negotiations safeguard property rights and reduce moral hazard, but they take time. As of January of this year, only 35% of the case by case restructuring applications had been processed. To speed things up, Iceland has introduced a debt forgiveness plan which writes down deeply underwater mortgages to 110% of the households’ pledgeable assets.

It noted that only when a comprehensive framework was put in place and a clear expiration date for relief measures announced that debt write-downs finally took off. As of January 2012, 15 to 20% of all Icelandic mortgages have been or are in the process of being written down."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2826 (permalink)  
Old 04-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Mad Scientist Mad Scientist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 563
The central banks literally create money out of thin air but we are expected to pay back any loans with money that was actually gotten by working for it. The Icelanders realized this and essentially told the banksters what they could do with their worthless fiat money. In Greese the same thing was happening but here the banksters were able to replace the premier with one of their cronies and he forced the country to except the austerity programs.

And over here it looks like the banksters problems are just beginning as Liens have been filed against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks. This relates to gold that has been placed here on deposit by foreign countries. But now it would seem that those who deposited their gold here for “safe keeping” now want it back plus interest.
However there is a "slight problem" it is already known that the FED doe's not have the assets to meet these obligations.


2,420,937,400 kilograms of pure gold was placed on deposit.

2,420,937,400 times .04 = 96,837,496 per annum
96,837,496 times 51 years = 4,638,791,996 kilograms of pure gold

Demand is now made for Lien Debtors, jointly and severally, to deliver over to Lien Claimants 4,638,791,996 kilograms of pure gold.


A very long but interesting article of what has been going on here that has been hiding under the radar.
MASS ARRESTS: David Interviews Drake -- Transcript!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2827 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2012, 04:27 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
In this article, I'm going to argue that the US government, in particular, is being overrun by the wrong kind of person. It's a trend that's been in motion for many years but has now reached a point of no return.

The reason is that a certain class of people – sociopaths – are now fully in control of major American institutions. Their beliefs and attitudes are insinuated throughout the economic, political, intellectual and psychological/spiritual fabric of the US.

There are seven characteristics I can think of that define a sociopath, although I'm sure the list could be extended.
1.Sociopaths completely lack a conscience or any capacity for real regret about hurting people. Although they pretend the opposite.
:
7.Sociopaths traffic in disturbing news, they love to pass on destructive rumors and they'll falsify information to damage others.

Political elites are primarily, and sometimes exclusively, composed of sociopaths. It's not just that they aren't normal human beings. They're barely even human, a separate subspecies, differentiated by their psychological qualities.

One practical issue worth thinking about is how you, as someone with libertarian values, will manage in a future increasingly controlled by sociopaths.

The Ascendence of Sociopaths in US Governance - Casey Research

40. How to Deal With the 1 Percent - YouTube

David Icke 2008 - Talks about Evil - YouTube

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2828 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:16 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
I agree

with the post on 'sociopaths'. An additional key quality; they are unable, due to brain wiring, to comprehend the concept of actions and consequensces; they truly don't think in terms of the long term consequences of their actions.

And, something to think about; this is a genetic mutation; it has occurred periodically thru-out the history of humanity. BUT, we have now evolved a 'civilised' society in which it is ADVANTAGEOUS for the individual, and therefore for 'propogation' of this genetic mutation.

Think about that; we have created a society where it is BENEFICIAL (to the survival of the individual) to have no conscionse; What does that say about our society??

One other point about sociopaths; they tend to have a disproportionate effect on society. For instance, low intelligence sociopaths tend to become career criminals; how much effect can such an individual have on society, over the coarse of their life?
High inteligence sociopaths would be like Jeff Skilling, Madoff, as well as politicians, etc. One might well say that Ricks "American Ruling Class is largely or even totally comprised of such above average intelligence sociopaths. Think of the disproportionate effect such people have on our society? Their #'s are currently estimated to be 500 million, and GROWING. Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2829 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2012, 06:32 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
At a Cancer Free World conference in Berlin, Germany, on 13th March 2012, Dr. Rath called on the people of Germany and Europe to take responsibility for building a democratic Europe for the People and by the People. Describing how widely available scientific research on natural remedies already makes it clear that the incidence of common diseases can now be reduced to a fraction of their current occurrence, he explained how the building of a new global health care system, based on the prevention and elimination of diseases, is now possible. Dr. Rath stressed, however, that this stunning "world without disease" will not be handed to us on a plate, because each disease represents a billion dollar market for the Pharma Cartel and its political stakeholders in the Brussels EU politburo. As such, if we want to create a world without disease for us and our children, we must all act now.
Dr. Rath's Call to the people of Germany and Europe, Berlin 13-3-2012 - YouTube

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2830 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2012, 10:28 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Farmhand

You said "There should be two things in life that are never exploited for big profit, they
are housing (a place for all to live ) and the staples of food (milk, bread ect.).

After those basics are met for all then other things could be exploited for profit.

The thing is that if the basics of life were easier to achieve for everyone then
less people would be inclined to earn money for the sake of earning money.
Much less stress and crime would plummet, which would reduce policing costs
and all kinds of other costs involved with crime and damage."

You don't say HOW you propose this would be done, nonetheless, you SEEM to be talking about "Entitlements"; That is, the mere fact of existence ENTITLES the individual to Food and Shelter; well, why stop there?

After all, the shelter is going to be of limited value, if they freese to death in it in the cold of winter, or die of heat prostration in the heat of summer. And, they will need to cook the food. And, while we're 'there' they need hot water, to keep everything clean. So,lets say food, shelter, and household energy. Oh, and they can't be naked or dressed in RAGS, so lets give them clothes.But wait, in this modern society, they really need transportation, so lets give them a car and a gas allowance. Oh, and then theres information and communication, so better throw in a cell phone, TV, computer and I-net hook-up. Where does it end?

I really BELIEVE in freedom, and liberty, and no freedom is trly complete, without the freedom to experience the consequences of your actions; its the freedom all the others are BASED on.

For society to try to 'guarantee' security, (in this case, security from poverty by providing such 'entitlements'), the 'trade-off is freedom and personal liberty. At least, it has been every time such 'programs' have been tried, so far.

This is what they tried in the Soviet Union, where 'profit' was taken out of ALL transactions. And the people were dependent on the Gov't, for food, clothing, shelter, employment, etc. It didn't work out too well.

Your suggesting JUST taking food and Shelter out of the 'for profit system', while leaving the rest of the system intact. HOW would you do that, exactly???

Like many, you are attempting to fix what you see as wrong with the current system, while leaving the rest of it as is. Firstly, can't see how you would do this, i.e. take food and shelter out, while leaving rest of system functioning as it is, and secondly, the whole system is 'corrupt', overbuilt on a foundation of sand, and can't possibly continue to function much longer. Bandaids won't work; its gone WAY beyond that.Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2831 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Farmhand's Avatar
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,357
Well I didn't say anything should be given as free. Just that they shouldn't be
allowed to profit from them. My thinking is this. Who originally owned the land
to be able to sell it the first time. Land is not like cars or stuff it can't be
moved. If one person owned all the cars in the world it would be very
different to the effect of one person owning all the land.

I believe no one needs to own more than one home to live in, and I believe if
it was not allowed or well discouraged for people to own multiple homes then
the price of homes would fall. People think it is good when the value of their
home rises, but that is just an indication of a lack of supply or an increase in
demand
so it's not good it's bad. The more expensive real estate is the more debt is
needed to buy some.

As for staples of food they should not be free either, just tax free and in such
surplus they are cheap. So less taxes on the producers. The way it is now so
much money can be made from milk and bread it attracts the big companies
to monopolize the industry.

Also if the baker is not struggling to repay his mortgage his bread might be cheaper.

I may have been a bit unclear in my other post, I don't think anything should
be given free.

The way I see it the land should be held in trust by whomever occupies it or
the government, when land is needed for a person to have a place to live the
land should be there to be appropriated. And people should be able to build
their own homes if they so choose. No one freezes to death here it's doesn't
get cold enough. The way it is now if a person wants some land to build on he
must buy it, if he cant do that he must live as a slave and rent or be homeless.

The thing that gets me is why do we need to buy land ? It cant be moved, it
can't be stolen, it cant be made/manufactured, it cant be made more common
or more scarce, the supply of land is fixed but the demand increases each
time one person owns some more of it than he did before. The demand for real
estate is what is manipulated, the supply is fixed. Can the general population
really afford to allow a fixed commodity to be bought up like that. Think about
it. Who had to go into debt to originally buy land that was previously un-owned ?
No one really "owns" their land anyway. It's just used as another tool of
oppression. It's made unaffordable to own or occupy which makes people
homeless when there is ample vacant land, it stinks so bad it hurts.

Land should be appropriated by the people for the people. It may seem a
strange way to want to do things, but what could be stranger than the
central banking system ?

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand : 04-16-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2832 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:18 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Final Solutions?

This documentary details the root causes of the systemic value disorders and detrimental symptoms caused by our current established system. This video presentation advocates a new socio-economic system, which is updated to present-day knowledge, featuring the life-long work of Social Engineer, Futurist, Inventor and Industrial Designer Jacque Fresco, which he calls a Resource-Based Economy.
Paradise or Oblivion (28 language subtitles) - YouTube

Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

Shows the absolute brutality of conflict in India which recieves virtually no mainstream press in the United States.
Final Solution - Massacres in India

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2833 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:30 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
The WWW

Countries in purple are listed as having investigations against Siemens in the company's filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Countries in orange are additional sites of bribery as identified by the SEC and the Justice Department.

The World Wide Web of Siemens’s Corruption - ProPublica

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2834 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2012, 09:15 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,145
In an eligibility case brought against Barry in New Jersey, the judge has sided with Barry's lawyer in stating that Barry's birth certificate is irrelevant to his eligibility to be placed on the New Jersey presidential ballot.


“There appears to be no affirmative requirement that a person endorsed in a nominating petition for the presidency present to the Secretary of State any certification or other proof that he is qualified for the office, at least not at the time when nominating petitions are to be accepted or rejected by the secretary,” judge Masin wrote in his decision. "In this matter, as the petitioners’ objection is that Mr. Obama has not provided the secretary with proof of the place of his birth by means of a birth certificate or otherwise, the lack of any obligation on his part to do so means he has not failed to act in accordance with the applicable law.”


Mario Apuzzo, the plaintiff lawyer, had hoped to force Barry's lawyer to provide a birth certificate in court, and to challenge the certificate as a fraud and produce expert witnesses to document the forgery.



Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s law enforcement investigation into Obama’s birth certificate and eligibility to be president, stated in response to this court action, “What is emerging in the various state legal challenges to including President Obama on the presidential ballot appears to be an attempt by the White House to divorce tself from the Obama long-form birth certificate released. Instead of producing the birth certificate to the New Jersey secretary of state and arguing to Judge Masin that the document was legitimate, Obama’s legal counsel did everything she could to keep the document from coming into evidence. Why?”


I think Mike Zullo knows exactly why - because Barry's birth certificate could never stand up to scrutiny in court. If it were in fact valid then it would be gladly offered into evidence by the defense attorney in order to put the matter to rest once and for all.



This case just goes to show once again that the states don't feel that constitutional law, which requires a presidential contender to be a natural born citizen, must be followed by the states even though a state may have no state law requiring the same, or requiring that proof of NBC status be shown by those who wish to be included on a ballot. It's a ridiculous argument, because the US Constitution is regarded as supreme law, was ratified by the various states at the time it was adopted (including New Jersey) and must therefore be recognized as such and obeyed. When a state allows a non-natural born citizen to appear on a ballot, that state is trashing the Constitution.


Rick

Last edited by rickoff : 04-17-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2835 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2012, 01:09 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s law enforcement investigation into Obama’s birth certificate and eligibility to be president, stated in response to this court action, “What is emerging in the various state legal challenges to including President Obama on the presidential ballot appears to be an attempt by the White House to divorce tself from the Obama long-form birth certificate released. Instead of producing the birth certificate to the New Jersey secretary of state and arguing to Judge Masin that the document was legitimate, Obama’s legal counsel did everything she could to keep the document from coming into evidence. Why?”


Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2836 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2012, 01:29 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
This case just goes to show once again that the states don't feel that constitutional law, which requires a presidential contender to be a natural born citizen, must be followed by the states even though a state may have no state law requiring the same, or requiring that proof of NBC status be shown by those who wish to be included on a ballot. It's a ridiculous argument, because the US Constitution is regarded as supreme law, was ratified by the various states at the time it was adopted (including New Jersey) and must therefore be recognized as such and obeyed. When a state allows a non-natural born citizen to appear on a ballot, that state is trashing the Constitution.

What if the government rejects the Constitution?

By Judge Andrew Napolitano
Published April 12, 2012


What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?

What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters, but not as a historic delegation of power that lawfully limits the federal government?
:

What if the federal government is out of control, no matter which party controls it? What if there is only harmony on Capitol Hill when government is growing and personal liberty is shrinking? What if the presidential race this fall will not be between good and evil, between right and left, between free markets and central planning or even between constitutional government and Big Government; but only about how much bigger Big Government should get?

What if enough is enough? What do we do about it? What if it's too late?

What if the government rejects the Constitution? | Fox News

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2837 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2012, 05:16 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Responding

To Judge Napolitono, (obviously) "What you mean, 'What if', Kemosabe??"
To Rick; On the Birth certificate issue, it is a valid point; The Constitution say it is a requirement that Presidents be a NBC, but,..'We' don't have a effective, established,transparent method for addressing this issue; there is a 'GAP'. Any law is inneffective, unless someone is delegated with the responsibility and authority to enforce it.

The most practical time to address this issue is when someone 'throws their hat in the ring', which is when their name is submitted to be on the ballot.
Therefore, the most logical entity to ascertain legitimacy to be a candidate is the Secretaries of State, for each state.Each State Legislature needs to pass legislation spelling out the responsibilityand the authority of the Secretary of State to examine such documentation as is necessary to ascertain a candidate IS qualified. Obviously, this has never been done.

I agree with your argument that since the Costitution is supreme law of the land, the judges rulewas wrong. However, if the aforementioned was done, he could not have ruled the way he did.

I also think there is the opportunity to turn the 'crazy birther' argument around. That is, the argument can be made; "We want to do this (establish a transperent, effective way of resolving this issue), so we never again have a significant % of the electorate questioning whether their President is legitimate. i.e "Its not that WE'RE 'Birthers', (said by the people advocating for these laws), its that we want to insure their is none of this 'birther foolishness' in the future." Those who would fight such a law would thereby be 'disarmed' of their main argument.

Farmhand; While your thoughts seem like a good aspiration, it seems like it would be impractical/impossible to incorporate within the existing system. On the other hand, while I fimly believe mankind went off coarse, when we made the initial decision, (to stop being 'hunter/gatherers, and to stay in one place) and that civilisation, with all its negatives resulted from that one decision,I admit I have NO idea how we go about getting 'back on coarse' or what an alternative should look like. Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2838 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2012, 03:33 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Final Solutions?

This documentary details the root causes of the systemic value disorders and detrimental symptoms caused by our current established system. This video presentation advocates a new socio-economic system, which is updated to present-day knowledge, featuring the life-long work of Social Engineer, Futurist, Inventor and Industrial Designer Jacque Fresco, which he calls a Resource-Based Economy.
Paradise or Oblivion (28 language subtitles) - YouTube

Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube

Shows the absolute brutality of conflict in India which recieves virtually no mainstream press in the United States.
Final Solution - Massacres in India
Seeking the Third Story - YouTube

CNN | WTC Steel Column Spire Turns to Dust on 9/11 - YouTube

WAR OF THE WORLDS 2: THE NEXT WAVE - YouTube

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2839 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2012, 03:04 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Radar Glitch



4/22/2012 — Circle and Sawtooth Sweeps, also Scalar Square activity

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2840 (permalink)  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:42 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
Grand Jury to Determine
the Fate of Daniel Smith (and MMS)


A man’s life - and that of his friends and family - hangs in the balance. They need our immediate help. The FDA’s prosecutor has called for a federal grand jury to be convened in the Eastern District of Washington in less than ten days. We don’t have much time to make history.

Please take a stand to help save MMS and Daniel Smith from the FDA: I Am Not An Animal

The FDA seeks to have the courts declare MMS a "drug" subject to regulation by the FDA and to charge Daniel Smith of Project GreenLife and others with violations of Title 18 Section 371, "Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States" in violation of The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.

On June 29, 2011, without any warning, the FDA raided Daniel Smith’s home along with two companies that did Project GreenLife's fulfillment and bottling.

Armed with guns and vests, they seized everything: computers, hard drives, business records, private member records, product, equipment, and every penny from every bank account, wiping Project GreenLife out all in a single afternoon. Not a bad day’s work for a stealthy yearlong operation.

Project GreenLife was a 1st and 14th Amendment Private Membership Association. As Trustee, Daniel wrote the FDA a year prior, asking if the agency had any legal and valid objection to making MMS available to private members in the private domain.

By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his inquiry on a good-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law as it pertained to the activities of a private association. Daniel told the FDA unless they objected within ten days he would assume they had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn’t, leaving Daniel to believe he was free to go about his business. In the meanwhile, FDA agents spent a year quietly going through his garbage, putting GPS tracking devices on his cars, having agents sign membership contracts affirming they were not federal agents so they could make fraudulent buys.

Slowly and methodically they gathered enough information to craft a story that would shock a Magistrate into granting them nearly a hundred warrants so they could completely wipe Project GreenLife out all in a single day. They wanted to teach Daniel Smith a lesson, limit the availability of MMS to the world, and make sure nobody else tried exercising their constitutional rights.

Daniel has been fighting for his life and the lives of his people for ten months with very little resources and without an attorney. He’s kept everything under wraps until now.

If the FDA wins this case, it would result in a horrible precedent by an uninformed court’s determination that MMS and sodium chlorite are “drugs” subject to regulatory oversight, and Daniel and others may go to prison for a very long time.

But they’ve underestimated the MMS Movement. We have a chance to turn it all around and stop this before it goes any further. Both a grand jury and trial jury can put an end to the tyranny of rogue agencies like the FDA with what is called "Jury Nullification".

Google those words and share what you learn. If we band together, Jury Nullification could be the end of corrupt government.

Prosecutors, judges, and agencies like the FDA are terrified of the words “Jury Nullification” because it educates jurors of their right and power to decide what is and isn’t a “just” law, placing the real Power back into the hands of the People where it belongs.

This is how the prohibition on alcohol was repealed in America in 30’s. Juries simply refused to convict because the law was unjust.

Harlan F. Stone, the 12th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1941 said: “The law itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided...

If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is unfair, or that it infringes upon the defendant's natural god-given unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm that the offending statute is really no law at all and that the violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an unjust law.”

Juries are made of people like you and me. They aren't dumb and they can see through greedy government charades if they are provided with enough facts.

The facts in this case are sodium chlorite is not a drug, the FDA has no jurisdiction, and Daniel Smith and Project GreenLife are not criminals. The problem is, grand juries tend to only hear the prosecutor's version of the story, and trial juries rarely hear the evidence that would acquit.

However, a prosecutor is obligated to share "exculpatory evidence" and we can help with that!

The jury needs to hear that sodium chlorite is not a drug, that chlorine dioxide, privately made, is perfectly safe to use, and that the FDA is overreaching!

They also need to know that Daniel Smith and his people are not criminals. They need to hear they (the jury) have the power to put an end to the FDA’s 110 year reign of sickness and terror.

Here is a link to Sample Declarations you can download and read. If you agree, and you are willing to take a stand for Daniel and his family, and for MMS, and to tell the government and the FDA to BACK OFF, and to help the Jury get reacquainted with their true Power; then simply SIGN AND SEND!

Follow the instructions for 10,000 Declarations on IAmNotAnAnimal.org. It will cost only the money and time it takes to mail and you could help make history and save more lives. I doubt any court or jury has received thousands of testimonies like this, until now.

Every declaration counts. Don’t think other people will send enough that yours won’t matter. If everyone thinks that, no one will send anything, and Daniel Smith and his family will be left to the sharks and the tyranny will continue.

PGL helped the MMS movement grow by making MMS available all over the world for over four years. They gave half of every bottle sold back to those who shared it. Here is our chance to support them in return and get the truth about MMS and the FDA on the Record!

Remember, we have less than ten days. Let’s see if we can get 10,000 Declarations sent THIS weekend.

It starts with yours!
Go to I Am Not An Animal

V

From Jim Humble W-site
Jim Humble and MMS - JimHumble.biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
A child’s brain has a developmental time after which it closes down. That time is approximately six years for most children. During the first six years of a child’s life he believes everything that he is told to believe.

After that first six years, the child begins to evaluate everything new that he learns using the data from his first six years. Ask any doctor, the brain changes and finishes development at approximately 6 years. This is fully evident in many studies.

Look anywhere on earth, you will see that civilization is a product that is a result of what children learn during their first 6 years of life. Of course they continue to learn until they are 10 or 12 or 15, and all the rest of their lives, but the data that they will never question is that data that they were taught during the first 6 years. Of course, normally the data that they continue to receive to the ages of 10 and 15 merely enforces the 6 year data.

Nobody quits lying to a child because he reaches the age of 6 or even 10. So you create a child, then lie to him about every single aspect of life until he is 10 years old or older, and then you wonder why he acts so funny and irresponsible during his teen years. Nobody questions this. When I questioned a parental group about why not teach their children some truth, they were simply appalled that I would suggest that children not learn all about fairies and goblins and Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny and Tooth fairies. They didn’t want me to participate in the group, however, I was encouraged because two of the parents said, “My God, yes. What have we been doing?” They left the group when I did.

Lying to children has been done for so many thousands of years, no one can see the damage it does. But something must be responsible for the greed and death condition of Earth, it just didn’t happen as an accident. There is always a cause for the condition that exists. The more important reason that people cannot recognize this terrible situation that exists is that our young have never been taught to reason with logic. In fact, it is something that simply cannot be taught after about age 10.

A mind that has been filled with fairy tales, and Santa Clause, and Easter bunnies simply does not grasp logic. If such minds could be taught logic, then the armies of nations would not have been out killing and murdering for the past 2000 years because that never was logical. The present logic used by all of our leaders and military men I call, “Santa Claus logic.” It was logic taught to them all during their Santa Claus years.
Let me tell you what is the most damaging thing that has ever happened to this civilization, first we were taught, and now our children are taught, that it is OK to believe lies. Children, when small, believe lies because their parents want them to, and that makes it easier on the parents. When the children grow up, they believe lies because it still seems that believing lies will make it easier on them as adults.

Somewhere in their minds they know it is OK to believe lies because for their first 10 years they were expected to believe lies. That’s why you can get a president elected who will be the worst case. That’s why people will almost always elect someone that will destroy them. Deep in one’s mind he has learned it is OK to believe lies

There are no people on earth at this time who can think with facts. All the people here believe lies and insist on using those lies as part of their reasoning. That’s what causes some people to take fantastic advantage of others and destroy their way of living merely to get more money. Or to put children into a cancer hospital and radiate and torture them to death when the torture is only 2.3% effective. The children would have been less tortured and have a longer life had they just been left at home. But then, if people could think based on facts, the child would have been cured in the first place.

Method for Achieving World Peace
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2841 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2012, 06:29 AM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Doh!

"By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his inquiry on a good-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law as it pertained to the activities of a private association. Daniel told the FDA unless they objected within ten days he would assume they had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn’t, leaving Daniel to believe he was free to go about his business."

Dealing with Gov't Beurocracy, or any big hiearchy really, very naive to rely on assuming, or 'good faith'. Very poor advice, from ProAdvocate Group.

I sympathise with him and his family, and would be happy to send a letter, although I'm unsure any jury will recieve it.Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2842 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:05 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,493
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Dutch, you cant exploit housing and other things Farm said if every country grows industrial hemp for it. (29, 000 uses)

any how
Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate is Fake! - YouTube

Why isnt any one talking about how the forgery got into the white house, who ordered it and how did get posted, where does the trail lead

Ash
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2843 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Dutch, you cant exploit housing and other things Farm said if every country grows industrial hemp for it. (29, 000 uses)

any how
Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate is Fake! - YouTube

Why isnt any one talking about how the forgery got into the white house, who ordered it and how did get posted, where does the trail lead

Ash
Obama's lawyer did NOT admit that the image of Obama's birth certificate was a forgery - YouTube

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2844 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 9,736
drones in US

Is there a drone in your neighbourhood? Rise of killer spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S. | Mail Online

Many drone sites around US set up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2845 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Mad Scientist Mad Scientist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 563
Isn’t it interesting how Obama and friends will claim federal laws supersedes state when it benefits them such, as fighting Arizona’s state law to keep illegal aliens form entering their state.
But then turn around and say that because there is no state law which requires them to follow a clear constitutional mandate that the president be a “natural born citizen” so in this case they claim that state laws are superior to federal laws.
It sure must be nice to be able to makeup and change the rules as they go.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2846 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Ash, Mad Scientist

Firstly, you said can't exploit if hemp, etc. I'm reminded of the saying; Those who use the term 'foolproof' grossly underestimate the creativity of fools!"

My point is you underestimate the ability and propensity of 'sociopaths' (ARC?) to exploit ANYTHIN for profit. Even if you develop a 'new economy' based on Hemp, 'THEY' will find a way to exploit it, the Barstuds!

As for why anyone isn't talking about who made the forgery, how it go into the WH, who put it online; Still haven't gotten general populace to address and accept main question of it BEING a forgery, without getting to such questions.

Mad Scientist; This is nothing NEW, and isn't limited to the Obamanites. In fact, we ALL do this; we make an argument when it supports our position, and ignore the SAME argument when it refutes our argument on a differnet issue.
But, we 'see' this behavior clearly when others (whom we disagree with ) do it, but are 'blind' to seeing it when we do it, ourselves; its 'human nature'.Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2847 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 04:08 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,145
There are many who believe that Barry O is not actually the offspring of a Kenyan father, but instead was fathered by Frank Marshall Davis, a black man who lived in Hawaii and was a radical poet and journalist, as well as an avowed, card carrying member of the Communist party. After looking at some photos of Davis, I must say that Barry does indeed look much more like him than his claimed Kenyan father.



See what you think, and also check out a short video which exposes more details.

Last edited by rickoff : 10-04-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2848 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 992
Rick

This gets back to an earlier issue; does 'natural born citisen' mean not only born in the U.S., but BOTH parents born in the U.S., or just MOM born in the U.S.
You KNOW who the Mother is, but frankly we are ALL 'taking it on faith' who the FATHER is, short of a DNA test. And, back when they were writing the Constitution, and haveing subsequent (relevent) legal cases, they didn't HAVE DNA tests.
Personally, I don't really give a rats *ss who his father was, myself.

I DO wonder just exactly how many orders the 'average' seargent gets from the President? Its called the 'chain of command', I believe. Even if an order ORIGINATES from the Pres., he would be court marshalled for refusing to obey a command from his immediate superior. Anyway, amasing how many people put their brain in 'Park', when they get on Facebook. Like the Secret service guy who posted the picture of himself, 'checking out' Sarah Palin.

Technology really does seemtomakeus dumber! Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2849 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-2012, 02:07 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,444


You know you live in Upside-down Land if...
■Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend more money.
:
■Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
:
■Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
:
■The rights of the State come before the rights of the individual.

Upside-Down Land - Maine ReFounders

I Am America - YouTube

Al
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #2850 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2012, 10:02 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,145
That's right, the lawyer simply argued that she wasn't going to produce it because it was irrelevant.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved