Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 12 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 12 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6781  
Old 03-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Gambeir, I have a couple of links for you. Keep in mind that I started a thread "Suspicious Observers" where Ben Davidson shows very clearly that 100% of our weather is controlled by the sun. Ben just started a new investigation related to he sun doing a periodic micro-nova. Science and ancient history seems to bear him out. The tenuous project for the next event 'fast fried earth" is for 2046 but, very tenuous at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJ...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br
As far as the bastions of Marxism, Trump is kicking them in the a$$.
Coercion Meets Its Match - Kunstler

Stealth, there are a couple of books that you MUST read. The first;
"Seed of Knowledge, Stone of Plenty" by John Burke
and
English - urzeitcode.com
While Roundup is definitely a carcinogen, it also kills the protective bacteria in the gut
Last that I read; there are 20,000 sq. miles of
American farm land that are contaminated with glyophosphate. The soil bacteria are dead and, it is doubtful that it can support normal crops if the seeds could even survive.
Umm...The pissed off Sun does have a history, and I touched on this in the beginning of the ARV thread, or did I? Well at any rate, the evidence we have is about high energy Z-Pinches recorded in petroglyph's which were previously un-recognized and misinterpreted.
https://www.penn.museum/documents/pu...s%20peratt.pdf
http://www.theplasmaverse.com/pdfs/E...ony-peratt.pdf
http://www.theplasmaverse.com/verse/...troglyphs.html


Thanks, I will attempt to take a peek. I've got to try to be more focused and this thread doesn't help me do that but it is annoyingly fun to mess with.

Anyways, it's just like I've said before, everything these ubber rich do is criminally designed. They knew what that crap would do and marketed it anyways with the whole intent to make it impossible to support normal crops. If we get to a point where food becomes an issue than trust me, you will need a firearm and bullets, but it's no big deal really. The powers that be like to paint a wild mad max world as the outcome. History refutes that. Daily life refutes that. The only reason you're safe most of the time in America is because a large portion of the population is walking around armed 24/7. You just don't realize that because they make people hide their guns with laws requiring a concealed weapon. Why do they do that, well it's a way too loot people of money for doing what is supposedly a civil right under the Bills of Rights, and also to create the illusion that it's they whom maintain law and order, which just isn't so. It' the armed citizens and good nature of most human beings that maintain law and order.

Why do they want to disarm you; because they want to kill you is why. I'm not kidding ~
What one person bent of murder can do when no else has a means to defend themselves is what these mass shooting prove. Since the shooters are clearly coming out of a psyop program, probably drawn from the already existing human resource pool of killers for hire (mercenary corporations) then obviously disarming yourself is suicide.

See this whole engineered disarm the population program is the same thing as the Round Up program. Think of the name Round Up. Cattle roundup? So without food and firearms where do you think you're gonna be; that's right, rounded up is where you're gonna be. Put in camps where you're going to be. The hell with that idea ~ Right?

We are doing gardening and while you can't feed yourself with that it helps and if food becomes the issue we will be totally focused on that aspect, whereupon I think the output will be quite a bit higher, so I think that just like owning a firearm is a safety measure, so too is doing gardening. It is another tool to have working on your side. If push comes to shove I think people will do whatever is required including gardening their scrawny starved legs off.

Anyone advancing any form of legislation to limit your legal right to be safe on your own person by carrying a weapon, or by any other means is a public enemy and a traitor. It is that simple and I myself would never convict anyone for defending the Bills of Rights and personal liberty.

So yes, I am with you although I have deep suspicions about this administration, not that the alternative would have been better by any means. Ultimately, we are going to be treated to some disaster of their making.

See here now, if they are messing with the Earth, and they are, then why would you think that they also aren't messing with the Sun? I saw what a black triangle/tetrahedron is capable of doing and if that came from Everett Washington, and it did, then we have better get our butts in gear. You're on a time line, a count down to a globally engineered disaster which will be geared to wipe out most of humanity. That's a stated goal of the Club of Rome. Has been for decades, and those are the upper scientific traitors and enemies of humanity that all agree there's too many of us on mother earth, but rather than reveal the Anti-gravity secret they have chosen to instead create a slave society with themselves and their financial and military backers as our new God's. That understanding is what drives me. I'm just surprised so few seem to get what long term plan is. God knows they have shown us the options they have, all produced by their pedophile run film factories of Hollywood; The Book of Eli, The Road, The Hunger Games, Star Ship Troopers, Cloud Atlas, Day After Tomorrow, and the list goes on with the potential means they have planed to use for population control and enslavement.

Movies are not just stories. They have always been a means to communicate to the aware potential outcomes. In the film "The Pelican Brief" distributed in 1993 there is a mob scene with protesting going on. Now these scenes are evidently important to take heed of. Evidently, as near as I can figure out the scenes which depict mobs of people, typically protesting, are future forecasting scenes and something to pay special attention to. So in the "Pelican Brief" the mob is holding signs. Guess what those signs have on them? Guns, guns, guns...and ...and...one in specific has the letters 9/11. Now I had never seen that film before but I caught this on HBO recently and when I saw those signs I about fell out of my chair. So see, they really do telegraph information through this film making cult.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-24-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6782  
Old 03-24-2019, 03:02 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-24-2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: 881,261
Reply With Quote
  #6783  
Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I think smart powerful woman are sexy. Hillary is hot, you can't put her away she's a national treasure.

I think they(Putin's Dogs) are everywhere, and continually pose as patriotic Americans to plant seeds of discourse and dissidence. They are as transparent to more educated Americans, because their craft is consistently produced, with predictable telemetries being their product watermark.

Their posts and language never captures the colloquial nuances of the American mindset, and therefore their faulty allusions in their dialog are discoverable as an empty poker hand, and their bluf gets called because they didn't sit down at a dinner table with a black family, or work in a Chicago pizza diner growing up.

They didn't marry an american beauty who reminds you of surfing, beaches and laughter every time you look into her American eyes.

Most parts of core Russia are cold, and never exceed 68 degrees F. But I've never been there, so I only know what I read.

It really bends the mind to be in that amount of winter all the time. I raise my vodka shot to you and wish you another day's good labor trying to tear America apart.

Before you do, let me interject a thought. No matter what you say or do America will stand, and Americans will continue liking each other. America is not an ideal, it's prime real estate that creates these ideologies. America is like fertile soil for freedom, sun and beautiful girls. Even if a nation undermines it, it will always grow again and make the same organic nation.
Another time, it was reported, she had burst into a room looking for her husband,
and shouted at a Secret Service officer, “Where’s the miserable 'kaksaker'?”

The HildaBeast


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-26-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: 881,783
Reply With Quote
  #6784  
Old 03-29-2019, 09:58 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
Don't be fools, it's all a fraud, every last bit of it: You don't need these people any more than you need a good case of Gonorrhea. All you're really arguing about is which organized crime ring you prefer raping you and your kids. If you think that statement is excessive then you're just not opening your eyes to the reality.

These aren't politicians, they barely qualify as people in the true sense, let alone be called true patriots of the revolution. These are people created: That's what they are, that's the reality, that's who they really are. Yes, they are human beings, no they are not in control of their own minds, let alone their own actions. let the preponderance of the evidence guide you to the truth & the truth shall set you free.



https://web.archive.org/web/20190329...yborg-project/

https://web.archive.org/web/20190328...ins.com/about/

https://web.archive.org/web/20190328...assassins.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20190228.../princebullock


*should anyone think I've posted this as some racist bastard from hell it is rather the reverse; a posted warning & awareness to those of color is the intent of myself and of the site author himself, but these links do, in fact, more clearly and precisely outline the plan and it applies to all people equally because it isn't about color, though it is that too, but it is about politics, and politics is about mind control as much as religious indoctrination is also about mind control. That's all politics has become, it's degenerated to a mind control agenda, with cyborgs running nations acting as robotic drones for a new world order.

jana vera greasley (20:46:40) :
Your stuff is really interesting&I’d love to learn more.Can you tell me more about yourself?
Thanks jana

Reply
5
11
2010
princeray (00:30:59) :
Well, I am a former young member of the Oakland Black Panther Party for Self Defense (1967-69) under my late assassinated idol, Huey P. Newton. I have an AA in African American Behavior Sciences, AB in Anthropology. I also completed the Educational (Teacher) Credential Program under my late assassinated elder, Dr. Marcus A. Foster. I have a JD in law. As far as work is concerned, I am among the untouchables from my background. Just lately, I concluded that my father had been an early victim of Project CHATTER. Thanks for asking, Princeray
https://web.archive.org/web/20190328...ins.com/about/


False Flag Zionists



Door-to-door gun confiscations begin in New Zealand; one gun owner already dead, with thousands more targeted by armed government thugs
" If you want to know what tyranny looks like in a “democracy,” turn your gaze towards New Zealand, where liberal tolerance and acceptance has been replaced by anti-gun zealotry and authoritarianism, thanks to a single act of violence by a man who wasn’t even born on the island."
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-03-...ent-thugs.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20190326...alse-flag.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20190317...w-Zealand.html

Yellow was Hitlers favorite color BTW.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190326...ia-israel.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20190326...alse-flag.html


https://1aike31wshtt3k0e9u2nxtwz-wpe...rendland-1.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20190329...aims-1.3800302
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-29-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6785  
Old 03-31-2019, 08:35 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
Here's another example of movies telling you things.

This stupid film; "The First Purge." Currently running on HBO.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6133466/

The movie has objectives. It's theme is obviously anti-gun and depicts whites with guns as homicidal lunatics of the far right.

"America's third political party, the New Founding Fathers of America, comes to power and conducts an experiment: no laws for 12 hours on Staten Island. No one has to stay on the island, but $5,000 is given to anyone who does."

Now excuse the fact that this film seems to have been written for the intelligence of a ten year old. It has things to say about planning the future, mostly twisted lies about it, but that's another story.This film uses a third political party which resorts to using hired gunmen/mercenaries to achieve a political objective. These mercenaries are disguised as militia, neo-nazi's, and KKK. This third party is supposedly backed by the NRA. The film also has a scene where blacks are being executed at a church.

The fact is there is already a third political party, but it's a silent party and frankly there's more than three of them out there, but definitely there are at least that many. The reason there is all this nonsense about Russia is that it's the Russian Intelligence which points out that the US isn't ruled by politicians or the people any longer. As Putin himself has said the US is ruled by men in dark coats and hats (gangster capitalists).

Gangster Capitalists were born out of the great depression. That's what the God Father films told us. Films like "Public Enemy" show us that organized sports was another enterprise undertaken by gangster capitalists when they realized that robbing banks was chicken feed compared to organizing bookie betting operations. Today we have public education focused on kicking a soccer ball around because that is what becomes the future and hence a steady cash flow.

Now let's see if we can put some of this together because if you think that the Republican's are better than the insane Democrat's you've another thing coming. The democrats can't say whose really behind Trump because they are at least as compromised. It's a freak show all round. The only safe route is to claim the truth tellers are trying to wreck America, which I suppose from their perspective is actually true, but actually Putin has accurately and truthfully told the American People whose ruling them. The fact is that organized gangster activity is officially legalized with so-called private security corporations, and if that's not bad enough the Supreme Court has created two sets of laws; those which apply to you and me and those which apply to corporations. Corporations which have control over your civil rights by enlarge right now, just look at the way that twitter, google, and facebook are now in control over who gets to say what. And now the whole mass shooting terror plot is one more move towards complete authority because the real fun begins when there is no means to defend yourself; legally or otherwise.


NOTORIOUS MERCENARY ERIK PRINCE IS ADVISING TRUMP FROM THE SHADOWS
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/17/...m-the-shadows/

In almost every single one of these mass shootings there's many reports of other gunmen. Where do you think you get people who kill for money with a proven record? Evidently most Americans don't realize it's merc's doing quasi-military operations inside of real military operations, with support form the official military: Sort of like the German Army supported the rise of the Nazi's to begin with, but what becomes questionable then is why the military operation in the first place? See, you've just left the building marked We the People.

This clan of capitalist gangsters are out to be the supreme rulers. These are real gangsters. Get this image out of your head that rich people aren't ruthless psychopaths by remembering Al Capone was making 60 million a year in organized crime before his take down. Remember that Adolf Hitler, Joe Stalin, and Mao were all politicians too.


Going after free speech by going after those who dissent from the Official Version of Reality. Never mind who they are targeting, the fact is they are targeting, because where is it illegal to state you don't believe?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.24173fffe46b


The people in positions of power are chosen by their masters for who they are, what they can provide, what they are willing to do.

BELLEFONTE, Pa. — Police are investigating a tip a missing prosecutor connected to former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky's child sex abuse case was killed and dumped in a mine shaft.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.1463406


DYLANN ROOF HOAX
Aangirfan: DYLANN ROOF HOAX

By all accounts these two individuals linked below are serious suspects.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Josh_Devon
https://www.intellihub.com/rita-katz...video-exposed/

Isis/Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/20...heading-fraud/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-03-2019 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6786  
Old 04-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
We Americans specifically, but people everywhere across the planet, especially those living under the NATO Umbrella, we are all living in a time of near total corporate dictatorship. It is fascism, but it's reversed in the sense that this time round it's not the State that is in control; it's the corporate dictators that are in control. The State is now just a bought and paid for extension of their own vast empires. Instead of gangster's controlling nations directly as in the past, they now control markets, corporations, banks, real estate companies, and politicians; with the State itself a proxy tool for control and robbery by illegal legislation and taxation without any representation and for repression and war making.

I see for example my former polo mate from Harvard wants more gov-corp legislation. He claims the government needs to step in an take control of the internet. See, the way these people work is that they just are not going to be happy until they can control every aspect of your life. If they can't succeed with a full frontal attack then go to through the back door, and of course have all the stooge news organizations blab how necessary this is: It's called lying, it's called propaganda, and this is a dangerous individual in my opinion. These laws he's shilling for, you think they will just apply to his company? This is someone whose corporation has already excised the voices which oppose him or are even merely critical such as Zerohedge. Then he wants more legislation huh? Why when he is already granted the right to wipe his jack boots on the Bills of Rights?
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/face...ry?id=62068073


When was the last time you heard a corporate dictator call for more government intervention? Smell a Skunk do you?

I love how Wikipedia suck's up to these people.

"Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (/ˈzʌkərbɜːrɡ/; born May 14, 1984) is an American technology entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding and leading Facebook as its chairman and chief executive officer.[3][4]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg

See they have people invent stories about themselves and post them as public information. Ya know if the shoes were on another person, like say Pablo Escobar Gaviria, then Wikipedia might instead have explained his life as that also of an entrepreneur and philanthropist, instead of labeling him as a Colombian drug lord and narcoterrorist, or Al Capone for that matter. When people were starving to death literally it wasn't the rich or the government helping. It was mobsters like Capone who established a soup kitchen, which is more than I can say for the city gov-corp of his territory. After all when the Fat Lady sings we will see what historians write about Mark Zuckerberg to see if it still includes entrepreneur and philanthropist. History has a way of exposing today's hero's as tomorrow's villains.

http://lizannebertrand.com/wp-conten...-printable.jpg
adolf hitler time magazine cover time magazine cover adolf hitler apr 13 1936 adolph hitler printable - Lizannebertrand

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/t...ies-at-22.html

What these people are doing is like a chess game. They have planned moves but the people are clueless, a pair of ragged claws scuttling across the bottom of silent seas, we are the Untermensch that they see themselves as chosen to rule over, we are their pawns in a large game. They are the rich, filthy rich, they are educated at the finest institutions available. They are taught how to rule and by what means. They have read the classics;
https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/123...lcome_stranger

You, on the other hand, struggling along with $8, $12, or maybe if you're really lucky $20 dollars an hour, well you have about as much time and money to devote to these things as most of the other inmates in a very large ghetto of their making. Go back to the Black Prince I previously referred to and ask yourselves this question; do you think for one second that once you're disarmed or criminalized by legislation no one voted for, let alone that it would be legal by the laws the nation are founded upon anyways, well do you think for one second that these "Quasi-Police" Corporations will have the same rules applied to them and their hirelings? Not a chance. That's the plan. Once you're stripped bare naked the terror will increase, not decrease, that's what happens in all totalitarian systems. Terror increases, and their plan is you will shut up, or I will shut up, and then you're going to be stripped of even the lawful police, just like they are doing to the people of the UK right now. This way you're going to have to pay for protection. Their protection don't ya see and guess what happens to those who won't or can't pay.

https://www.amazon.com/Cunning-Histo.../dp/0061320684
https://www.libraryofsocialscience.c...of-history.pdf
Nazi Germany refined the beauracracy of State Terrorism pioneered by the Communists. This text, highly recommended BTW, is really a long essay.
Written by a conservative American Jew it's subtitled; The Holocaust And The American Future. A concise and brilliant study of administrative terrorism and mass murder.

See these people are evil incarnate. In the great depression we had prohibition because It isn't enough that you're in pure misery, lost the house, have no job, are begging on a street corner. No, their motives are to make life as hellish as humanly possible, where even having a beer was illegal, and so you ask why do they do these things, well because they use that to run off on other projects, especially global ones like war. They try to turn that misery in to blame and hate for their own ends. Remember they make money and consolidate power with war. We are in such a time right now. It's another attempt to build towards another Global War. That's why they went after smoking, because paying 10 dollars a pack is a huge burden on the working poor, many of whom do smoke, or can when they have given up dinner instead. They can't go after alcohol like they did before WWII, but they can make life hell by illegal taxations without representation. Car tabs, compulsory auto insurance, unbelievable taxes on cigs and alcohol, and so on. These things are aimed at the working poor. They aren't being done because there's really a need for these taxes, which should be restricted by law since this is really taxation without representation, which actually proves these so called elect aren't working for the common good. They are not working for us people. It's simply being done to create misery and suffering and at the direction of their employers and or blackmailers; the gangster capitalists.

Remember Capone, like all the rest of the infamous gangsters of the 1930's wore fine suits too, drove an armored cadillac, and so on. OK? So these billionaires we see parading around like demi-gods, well all you're really seeing is a new breed of gangster is all. A super gangster really. Believe me, all these billionaires are still surrounded by hired gunmen, so nothings changed in that department and it isn't because they fear you're going walk up and blast them anymore than Al Capone feared the common street urchin doing the same thing, it's because they are gangster's and like all criminals they have criminal enemies whom might decide to do that.

Now about the video; I'm not pushing these guys, they are self described Christians, but it just happens I listened to this interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell and enjoyed it. I just think Farrell is thoughtful and as always is fun to listen to as well. This interview is about a month old now but still fun and informative.

Now if you really do want something truly Biblical here's something you might have missed. Anything to get you to pay for those mercenaries huh? Maybe a zombie apocalypse isn't half as far fetched as previously thought? There's some interesting angles to this BTW. Remember, as a gangster capitalist everything is a business model. Even the walking dead I guess, or is that just more movie/TV truth telling gone too far? Either way this is seriously some truly biblical stuff.
https://newspunch.com/scientists-res...ad-stem-cells/
https://themindunleashed.com/2017/03...tem-cells.html

Joseph P. Farrell: Off World Money Drain, Financial Re-set, Nazi Germany, World War II
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-03-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6787  
Old 04-04-2019, 05:18 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
"Arbeit macht frei"

by Area

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-04-2019 at 05:20 PM. Reason: 883,242
Reply With Quote
  #6788  
Old 04-04-2019, 10:55 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
It's Obama all over again. There is no difference don't ya see, not to us people, it only matters whose in the white house to the syndicates that vie to control the millions of soldiers at the disposal of the said leader, the vast monetary gains of controlling who gets what contracts, from the city, count, state and federal contracting systems.

Forget Russiagate: Here Are 5 Real Reasons Trump Needs to Go
https://themindunleashed.com/2019/04...eds-to-go.html

Maybe the stem cell programs are already beyond the X-perimental stages after all, it's just that we thought it was fraud when really it was actual zombies, and who really is to say that right now the only reason the economy is still moving is because the dead are working for free at undisclosed locations, though I think it's very possible that the explanation for the choices of the political parties are because these people we are voting for are already dead! That would explain a lot. Like why they don't care for example.
https://newspunch.com/ocasio-cortez-...-im-in-charge/

Dead People Voting Early And Often For Hillary In Colorado
https://newspunch.com/dead-people-voting-for-hillary/

Hopefully I'm just joking, but....what if?

While Congress and the Senate work to prohibit model airplane enthusiast's from flying toy planes, calling for more prosecutions of scofflaws who ignore their edicts, the real motives are directed by the security protection crime syndicates, and whose objectives are to open the doors for their planned home security protection racket; to patrol the streets with flying drones. Like who needs cops right?

It's all in the name of public safety mind you. No, you shouldn't be armed, shouldn't be allowed to think you have that right, rather you should made to participate in a vast national security system of privately operated security surveillance. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.
https://shoshanazuboff.com/

So again, it's not about liberty, it's about making more money for these home grown gangster capitalists and their criminally designed crime syndicates. All done at the expense of freedom under the guise of keeping you safe from those purge enthusiast's that keep cropping up as lone gunmen, home invaders, random shooters, active shooters, and whatever else comes to mind.

Drones Will Replace Human Security Patrols
https://newspunch.com/drones-will-re...urity-patrols/

Really interesting that drones were said to be causing problems for firefighters in the California fires isn't it?

Some other highlights I personally found interesting.

https://newspunch.com/smoking-doesnt...r-black-lungs/

https://newspunch.com/video-fda-appr...ble-microchip/

https://newspunch.com/here-are-10-wa...talking-about/

https://newspunch.com/two-flint-wate...rs-found-dead/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-04-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6789  
Old 04-06-2019, 01:53 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
We Americans specifically, but people everywhere across the planet, especially those living under the NATO Umbrella, we are all living in a time of near total corporate dictatorship. It is fascism, but it's reversed in the sense that this time round it's not the State that is in control; it's the corporate dictators that are in control. The State is now just a bought and paid for extension of their own vast empires. Instead of gangster's controlling nations directly as in the past, they now control markets, corporations, banks, real estate companies, and politicians; with the State itself a proxy tool for control and robbery by illegal legislation and taxation without any representation and for repression and war making.
The cemetery was created by the Sassoons, a family that was once dubbed "the Rothschilds of the East".

Like the Sassoons, the Kadoories are of Iraqi extraction by way of Bombay. The first member of the dynasty to arrive in Hong Kong was Elly Kadoorie, who came in 1880, at the age of 15, to join the Sassoon family company. Brother Ellis joined him later. Elly subsequently moved to Shanghai while Ellis concentrated his efforts in Hong Kong.

The Sassoons and Kadoories may be the best known but a host of other Jewish characters contributed to Hong Kong's prosperity, enriched its cultural scene and added colour and spice to the social fabric.

"We aren't just a community with an extraordinary history to take pride in," says Lyons. "We have a bright future built on solid foundations."


https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-...king-hong-kong


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-06-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: 883,529
Reply With Quote
  #6790  
Old 04-07-2019, 01:05 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
"Close Encounter" of the 33rd Level "Whistleblower"

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-07-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: 883,691
Reply With Quote
  #6791  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
So, get rid of politicians

https://www.rt.com/news/454259-europ...rnment-survey/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyGWML6cI_k
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6792  
Old 04-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
Thanks, good links and it's telling isn't it; the times they are a changing. Let's just make sure it's a change for the better. Remember that Evil can only succeed when it has centralized authority. There is nothing wrong with our documents of freedom. There is everything wrong with those administering them.


Look at all the cases where authority is vested in a centralized government and what do you get? Machine Intelligence is probably not a good idea for government. One might even go so far as to say that a psychopath is a kind of biological representation of what a machine will execute because the hallmark of a psychopath is a complete lack of empathy and morality.

People can take control back by displaying that they no longer consider the edicts from these people as relevant. Like refusing to pay for bridges and highway tolls, by refusing to cooperate in evil, because going along to get along is cooperating with evil.

All it takes is a little cooperation among the people. The real problem is excessive wealth and the invasion of lawyers via lobbyists, which is another word for Law Firms, whom have actually written the laws that their employers want written, and then in a bribe for votes scheme these laws are passed and handed down to the rest of us little stooges as official edicts. So really the problem is wealth and non-governmental invasion via organizations and their lawyers. Now I can't quite recall but I believe this was once illegal, that is lawyers were not permitted to hold public office, maybe someone else out there can chip in on this one.

All governments are the target for organized crime because of it's power to tax and to enforce rules and regulations. Naturally the US is not alone and the problem is now universal because guess what, so is crime...LOL~ Ya just have to see billionaires as the true gangster's running criminal enterprise scheme's behind the giant global mess. Round em all up, God knows it wouldn't exactly take a lot to convince a jury of their guilt. They are all organized, officially no less, out in public an in your face. Let's have a fair trial and then hang the lot of them. All on the up and up so no can say it was a lynching.
Mystery solved, case closed, and then we can all go back to calling each other names like normal.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 04-09-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6793  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
Those who you can not criticise.

Julian Assange ran to the Ecuadorian embassy because Ecuador did NOT have diplomatic relations with israel.

"A year after Ecuador’s ambassador to the UN equated Zionism with Nazism,"
"Israel’s ties with Ecuador have been strained for years, with Quito temporarily withdrawing its ambassador in 2014 to protest Israel’s actions during Operation Protective Edge in Gaza that year. It is among a bloc of anti-American Latin American countries, which also includes Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia and Nicaragua, that for years has been stridently anti-Israel."
"Cracks in that anti-Israel wall began to appear publicly in March, however, when Israel and Nicaragua restored diplomatic ties after a seven-year break"
Assange has been hiding out for 7 years
So, Netanayahoo got re-elected. A few days later, Assange gets the boot.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6794  
Old 04-12-2019, 03:54 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Assange has been hiding out for 7 years
So, Netanayahoo got re-elected. A few days later, Assange gets the boot.
Jan 3, 2017 - Assange in 'Hannity' Exclusive: Russian Gov't Was Not Source for Hacked Emails

"Our publications had wide uptake by the American people, they’re all true.
But that’s not the allegation that’s being presented by the Obama White House.
So, why such a dramatic response? Well, the reason is obvious.
They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House.
They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate president."



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-12-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: 884,705
Reply With Quote
  #6795  
Old 04-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
Military over-reach and crashing empire

France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands. many States have had their turn at being a world power. Most recently, England.;
Total Wartime Expenditures, 1688–1815: 2,293,483,437 Pounds,
Total Income: 1,622,924,377 Pounds,
Balance Raised by Loans: 670,559,060 Pounds, and
Loans as % of Expenditure: 33.3%
So, 1/3 of their national income went to interest payments to bankers. Military over-reach just became too expensive as the world grew stronger over time. The same thing is happening to Pox Americana.
Here is an excellent article that I am too lazy to excerpt.
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/brzezin...ng-to-america/

israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and “turn the US against us. “Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America.”

“The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate.”
— Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS’ “Face the Nation”.

I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to Congress to do anything they don’t approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country”
—–Sec. of State John Foster Dulles

Netanyahu: “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away”

So, as a multi-polar world emerges, will America be led / pushed into a new world war? So far, Trump has rattled a lot of sabers. But, he isn't attacking. It just isn't practical to attack both China and Russia. The newest orbital weapons make defense impossible.
The economic crash is coming. Is war coming too?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6796  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:06 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
Pompeo, no surprise

The American public would like to think that America wears the "white hats".
The America State system is a tripartite system with checks and balances between their respective powers. It is painfully obvious that there are NO checks and balances on the intelligence agencies. If such a thing existed, they would not have attempted a coup against the president.
Valerie Plame made it very clear, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCyNzwW__zA

"Certainly the mainstream media routinely takes intelligence officials simply at their word, but Pompeo himself recently admitted the CIA is in the business of lying, cheating, and stealing. "
Interestingly, a Christian religious news broadcaster was the only media that seemed to pick up on Pompeo's words last week, and described it as follows: "that's not the resume of the Secretary of State... that's the resume of Satan."
"I was the CIA Director; we lied, we cheated we stole. We had entire training courses."

-@SecPompeo
I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s — it was like — we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.” — Texas A&M University (April 15, 2019)
Who celebrates that kind of "glory"?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6797  
Old 04-22-2019, 03:45 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
The economic crash is coming. Is war coming too?
A Program For The Jews
And
An Answer To All Anti-semites Program for Humanity

Hardcover – 1939



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-22-2019 at 03:47 AM. Reason: 885,885
Reply With Quote
  #6798  
Old 04-23-2019, 01:59 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
The russians did it

$7500 for that book
"2. At the outset, we must be clear about the following. By
following a suicidal program," the Jews aggravated the world
situation for themselves."
https://palmm.digital.flvc.org/islan...r_humanity.pdf
The jews wanted a homeland where they wouldn't be kicked out. I don't blame them. They complained about persecution and ethnic cleansing.
The BIG problem started when the fledgling State of israel attracted Russian immigrants. Russia is a hard land with a hard history. The immigrants brought this attitude and outlook with them. They immediately started persecuting and cleansing the Palestinians. They started blowing up markets and bus stations, etc. Their crowning achievement was when Rahm Emanuel's father blew up the British command at the King David Hotel
One of their many low points when they attacked Der Yassim when the men were away. They stacked up bodies of women and children for photo ops. Their future prime minister participated.
ALL of this ran counter to what Theodore Herzel (the spiritual godfather of israel) told them that they must do to live in peace. Herzel was right. What does history suggest will happen when a low-birth-rate State is surrounded by several belligerent high-birth-rate States? During operation Cast Lead 1110 pals were killed and 1124 were born in Palestinian hospitals. That is the main reason that the IDF targets children.
The CIA and MOSSAD constantly wind up the Sunnis against the Shia to destabilize the whole region. The israelis have now walled themselves in. 1 /10 of the population demonstrated against the government and banks in Tel Aviv.
According to the secret police, most of the country is run by organized crime families.

I walked around Jerusalem for a week. Everybody hates somebody. The fundamentalist jews hate the modern ones. Most of the jews hate the Pals. There is a vid on youtube of the Jerusalem police coming into a synagogue to beat of jews who were protesting.
The Russians and the zionists have poisoned the well. Trans -Jordan was originally 7% jewish. They got along OK.

While the Sunni-Shia divide needs no outside help to bring war and conflict, The provocateurs have been busy for 60 years. They have lots of weapons and, they are battle hardened.
The big problem with israelis is intransigence.
General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother"
He for got that mad dogs are put down.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6799  
Old 04-24-2019, 04:19 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
The jews wanted a homeland where they wouldn't be kicked out. I don't blame them. They complained about persecution and ethnic cleansing.
There was much more to the Nazi agenda than anti-communism and antisemitism, and it will take a long time and much scholarship to sort these matters out. This book, like others on the period, keep bringing me back to the present because of the comparable circumstances.
Hitler's Jewish Soldiers: The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military (Modern War Studies)

Next, I recommend this book to all those who seek the truth (Kardel's motivating factor for writing it in the first place), and to all others who wonder why World War II has never ended but still 55 years later rages on in the Middle East and elsewhere. And most importantly, why in the process so many millions of us and even more of others have perished and continue to perish. In other words, borrowing from the book's subtitle, why ever since its inception thousands of years ago Israel has been in War with Jews and the rest of Humanity.
Adolf Hitler - Founder of Israel: Israel in War With Jews

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 04-24-2019 at 04:20 PM. Reason: 886,205
Reply With Quote
  #6800  
Old 05-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
Gutenberg revisited

Yahoo news tells us that the military has deserted Maduro in favor of Guaido. BUT, the Venezuelan military know that they will be instantly disposed of whenever it is convenient. In previous decades, a coup like this would have a good chance of succeeding. Even the grunts know what happened to other states that had the loyalties of their military split. Wether they like Maduro or not, they know that the Great satan is far worse..
The net has made precedents painfully clear.

Guaido's High-Risk Gamble Flops as Maduro Keeps Grip on Military

Guaido's mentor takes refuge in Chile embassy as 25 military seek asylum in Brazil Embassy

25 just does not make a coup.
Pompeo - US Military Invasion In VZ is Possible 'If That's What's Required' - Pompeo

Bolton - All Options on the Table Regarding VZ

The P.O.S. warmonger should be right at the front lines.
Ron Paul - 'Hapless' Guaido Now 'Worth More Dead Than Alive' To US Coup-Creators
Ahhh, let that be a lesson for the future.
Guaido calls on supporters to continue Operation Freedom after failed coup attempt
Operation Freedom. That has a real ring to it,,,, like the Patriot Act
It's Only a Coup When America Says It Is
There is just too much info floating around to try to keep this narrative alive.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6801  
Old 05-07-2019, 02:20 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
Those who you can't criticize.

"He cited comments by Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon, in which the envoy had said “the time for discussion is over. We need to make anti-Semitism a crime.”
"“[In their idea] anti-Semitism is: Anyone who disagrees with a Jew. That means anyone who disagrees with a Jew can end up going to jail if these people succeed,” he said. ”The State of Florida has already passed a law making anti-Semitism a crime in schools or universities. This is the work of the Israeli lobby in the United States,”"
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...tism-Palestine
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6802  
Old 05-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
"He cited comments by Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon, in which the envoy had said “the time for discussion is over. We need to make anti-Semitism a crime.”
"“[In their idea] anti-Semitism is: Anyone who disagrees with a Jew. That means anyone who disagrees with a Jew can end up going to jail if these people succeed,” he said. ”The State of Florida has already passed a law making anti-Semitism a crime in schools or universities. This is the work of the Israeli lobby in the United States,”"
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...tism-Palestine
All wars are rich men's wars and the war is against the government of the United States. It's a war upon the ideals of liberty and the goal is to destroy liberty and to replace that with a crown. Mass murder and high treason are the bread and butter of the rich. That's what history teaches. Nothing has changed. These are dangerous people. It's not Jew's making the Jewish State in to a monster. It's not Jew's making laws of high treason. It's coming from outside of these tools of politicians as wells as most of the imbeciles whom support them. It's coming from the rich, some of whom happen to be Jewish naturally enough, and some whom naturally are not, but all of whom are dangerous people because their wealth has brought them uncontrolled power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It is that simple. To recover we need to outlaw lobbyists (law firms), we need to prohibit corporate contribitons to politics, and cap personal contributions. All should be backed by compulsory firing squad on conviction. Treason is rightfully punishable by death and should be demonstrated as such.

Christ Sakes, enough corruption from these stinking putrid scum. Shoot them justly after they are tried and convicted of high treason is what I say.

Look, the world is a mess today, just as it's always been, and it's all because of rich people, formerly known as royals and nobility, but all self proclaimed as grander and better and more deserving than any other living being. The nobility (ubber stinking rich) started World War One, they started World War Two, and now they have started World War Three. That war is one which is intended to destroy liberty and to restore themselves to what they believe is their rightful place as the rulers over humanity. Bow down and kiss my Royally rich rear end is about the size of it and they don't care how many of us they have to murder to accomplish that goal.

Their methods are to confuse and bamboozle the people with tricks they have learned over the course of the last 2,000 plus years. Think!

Everyday people do not decide to just walk in to a church and start shooting because the people inside are black. Everyday people do not decide to just walk into a gay night club and start shooting. Everyday people do not have the time nor the will to construct bombs to blow up anything except for fun. Not to murder people for some supposed abstract ideological reason. The odds of these events happening in bombardment's are astronomical. This is clearly being done on purpose by an outside force for specific reasons. Has nothing to do with any weaponized group or self identified group or their self centered view of the world.


Look at the weaponizing that's been going on. Who are the victims and who are the tools. They are interchangeable and anyone can become the other at any time. No one is immune to their manipulations. Any accidental event is maximized for value. I can think of several although I question exactly how accidental those might have been such as the Murder of Mathew Sheppard or the Oklahoma Bombing which has more holes in it than the building did. From individuals to entire buildings, including babys and little kids, no one is immune.

Anyone can become a victim, a useful tool, no one is immune, but there might be one group that hasn't been weaponized, that's not been victimized or projected as evil, whom parade about like they were royalty, whom indeed are in truth a kind of royalty but they want more than that, they literally want to be crowned as the divine rulers.

This Terror Matrix began a long time ago, long before many of you were even born, back when the first airliners were hijacked. First by so-called lone gunmen and then later by supposedly Arabic whatever types. Can't miss they too also hated Jew's and America, sometimes France and Germany too, possibly a few others, but rarely included such outpost nation states as say Paraguay. Maybe because it's a little known but popular place for some special people.

Palestinian's, Gay's, Black's, Immigrants, Jew's, Muslim's, Whites, Gun Owners, Constitutionalist's, have all been targeted or used. That's weaponizing them or making them tools in war. That's what weaponized means. Making them weapons.

All evidence pin points one single source for all global crime. Only the billionaires have all the tools to make these crimes possible, to popularize them through their own private broadcasting stations (formerly called the public airways), and today we now have reached such levels of insanity that in America we have corporate beings deciding freedom of speech based on the absurd fact that they now also possess special rights granted under the guise of private property. The only question is what are you going to believe about who is doing all this? You think it's accidental that Henry Ford also blamed the Jews? A religious nut job is the easiest tool of all ya know. It's hardly a wonder these mind controlled freaks would be murdering children in the belief that they are God's chosen ones or some other insanity, so I don't think they are smart enough or even evil enough. They do what they do because they are stupid and mind controlled, whereas the people controlling and manipulating them are doing so to hide whose doing everything else, so it's a frame up job and of course the people doing the framing are of course billionaires, and of course it's got nothing to do with titles to lands, or anything else, it's that there's oil involved.

See, there's never enough for these people, and murdering millions is nothing. Don't ya think that if Jeff Dahamer had instead been Michael Bloomberg the crimes would be different but no less horrific? There will never be an end to their crimes until you stop making it possible for them to continue doing crime; you've all given them the public highways already, made it illegal to drive on them without paying for the privilege, as if Geico, Allstate, Farmers, Liberty, and a few others own them, paid for them, and on top of that you've also given them the police too. Our own cops are now their's at no cost what-so-ever to them and whom act as their revenue agents to extort and loot those who resist this form of corporate thievery. You've allowed the so called elect to loot the public blind with unbridled taxation's as if they were Gods in the State Capitols. Who do you honestly believe is responsible for all this? Jew's or just a pack of psyco's called billionaires?

What we need is to stop are the paymasters of the stooge politico's because right now all politicians are hired guns of organized crime, who don't care about you, and who don't care about their own country. Worse still, in many places it is now billionaires themselves whom are now running for political offices, one billionaire verse another billionaire, and if you think for one second that is going have a good outcome for you, me, and America then think again.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-10-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6803  
Old 05-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 771
I got another thing I want to bring out and that's related to the lies and deceptions of the Billionaires hirelings, the mass propagandists liar's of MSM, and that's this lie about the unemployed being the result of technology instead of their thievery!

BTW, this methodology was mastered by the Communists first, learned by the Nazi's second, and it's the use of bureaucracy to enslave, loot, imprison, and murder. Oh and yea, to then lie about the reason for it all. Back then it was supposedly State Propaganda while today it's simply main stream media, or the BBS, billionaires broadcasting stations.

The lie is that technology is creating unemployment. We now have over 110 million Americans alone without jobs. It's not the technology which is responsible. It's the taxations, along with the other restrictive invasions on the public rights such as the theft of public lands and highways, and it's been accomplished through a bribe for votes scheme used to corrupt the legislative and legal process, along with bombardment of mind controlling propaganda that whatever they are selling is a good thing, a necessary thing, the right thing, the fair thing. Look you idiots, and I'm including myself with you, the thing here is that there's only so much money any one poor person has. It can only go to so many places. If you put a 10 dollar tax on cigs, like they have already done in many states, then just how many jobs do you think that tax is actually costing? If car tabs have quadrupled as they have in the State of Washington then how many new car's and related jobs do you think that's costing? If you have highways clogged with cars because the highway department is now being directed to cut off alternate avenues, which they are doing, and have been doing for the last decade, then how many more lost jobs does that account for?

See we are no longer talking about a government and it's agencies trying to make our lives better and easier, rather we are talking about one which is taking orders and directions from an organized crime ring, and that's why you're seeing this insanity and these carefully crafted explanations why this or that is happening. The reality is that if we had the same liberties we once had, free of the thievery designed goals of these special interest business organizations (crime inc) then there would probably be a labor shortage, and certainly you would have a lot more money to spend on other things, all of which translates in to employment.


The problem isn't the technology. Technology has always been adapted to. This isn't new. What is new is the unrestricted power of the state to loot citizens and to prohibit free enterprise with regulations and restrictions. We are now moving even beyond this to include the ability to censor out criticism and alternative solutions; to cut out any discussion that cannot be directed.

Drones shut down airports huh? Yet amazingly Google just got approved for, you guessed it, drone deliveries. Can hardly wait for that noise to start flying directly over the house. Yet again a kid with model plane has to pay a tax and notify the FAA and airport? You people out there reading this better wake up or your days are numbered as free people.

These so-called special interest groups (Read Billionaire Networks) have used the legislative power of the State to prohibit competition and to drive people from jobs knowing that the technology they own can control and replace these people. An early example of this can be found in the trucking transportation industry. In trucking they created a huge bureaucracy to drive people from the industry and they did that in order to "now claim" there is a shortage of truck drivers, but luckily there is a robotic solution so no problem. Well of course there was and is still is a truck driver shortage, every criminal enterprise out there tried to cash in on that one; you have any idea how much money these idiots now want to "professionally train and certify you" and this is before you even have a job; So it's not because of the technology that there's a shortage of drivers, it's because they used the legislative power along with highly publicised accidents to pass laws that made the industry undesirable, but it's not because there aren't willing drivers, it's the legislation, the taxes, the fact that you may have one employer, but there are five other agencies that can get you fired and unemployed forever in that field: Blacklisted by covert methods. You know how many people left trucking because of this? Then we had the overthrow of taxi's with what seemed like free enterprise, but now suddenly it's going to be robotic cars, and ya know what's coming later? Look to truckers for the answers because if you all don't wake up out there in La~la land you're going to be without a vehicle and paying them to take their robotic taxi to work. You think you have control, you think that it's a good thing to make mandatory insurance the law, well think again because when these criminals are good and ready they will make all those camera's out there identify all people who aren't paying them and direct their now owned revenue agents to you and your car, which they will steal, and so ultimately it will be only the richest of the rich that freely motor off down the formerly public highways.

Happy now?

If the economy collapses it will be because the rich engineered it, and so that they can loot the old of their rightly won retirements, steal more land, kill more people, probably with starvation, and then the reason it will happen is because of the lies these people spin and sell across their networks, which we are all still buying by enlarge, and all the while they plot to plant a dagger in your backside.

This is of course only scratching at the plot for it goes much deeper to looting the now compulsory 401K's which so many have been forced in to participating in. The engineered collapse of their own insurance industries and even corporations themselves.

If for example, just as a piece of fiction mind you, say that you had stolen all the money from say Boeing and directed it elsewhere (read off world) but had to have a valid excuse for the collapse of an entire industry that the world depends on, which will of course might then be exploited as a hand out rescue plane, I mean plan (See GM/Chrysler on that one) which is also necessary and required mind you, because what else are you going to do right? No plane's means no Grandma's house for thanksgiving, like you've a reason for giving thanks, and so what happens to make this disaster economics possible? Oh ya know, fly by wire is all the rage these days, but oh crap I forgot about the software? Seriously this is the excuse they are offering, and so why then would we suddenly have an entire group of traitors running about trying to disarm the American People with treasonous laws, all the while terrorizing the population with both staged and real mass murders? There couldn't possibly any connection right? Well if you think that then please do not attempt to become a detective, because the last thing we need are more gullible idiots along with ones that want to bury their heads in a bucket and pretend that these are not real and not related events.

Technology has always been at the forefront of weapon making and supposedly also in capitalism, the only thing is we left capitalism and free enterprise behind long ago. Just you try to start a law mower manufacturing facility and see how that goes, or if you're really naive try automobiles instead, possibly drones, or for the truly mind controlled go in to robotic car manufacturing. Technology should be creating employment and opportunity not the opposite, now doesn't it strike you as a bit odd that my former room mate Ted here thought the way forward was to go backwards? Hmm....so they have high technology and you have, oh yea, a shovel and pick. Sounds wonderful huh? Now how accidental do you think Ted really was?

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-10-2019 at 02:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6804  
Old 05-11-2019, 05:25 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
All wars are rich men's wars and the war is against the government of the United States. It's a war upon the ideals of liberty and the goal is to destroy liberty and to replace that with a crown. Mass murder and high treason are the bread and butter of the rich. That's what history teaches. Nothing has changed. These are dangerous people. It's not Jew's making the Jewish State in to a monster. It's not Jew's making laws of high treason. It's coming from outside of these tools of politicians as wells as most of the imbeciles whom support them. It's coming from the rich, some of whom happen to be Jewish naturally enough, and some whom naturally are not, but all of whom are dangerous people because their wealth has brought them uncontrolled power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It is that simple. To recover we need to outlaw lobbyists (law firms), we need to prohibit corporate contribitons to politics, and cap personal contributions. All should be backed by compulsory firing squad on conviction. Treason is rightfully punishable by death and should be demonstrated as such.

Christ Sakes, enough corruption from these stinking putrid scum. Shoot them justly after they are tried and convicted of high treason is what I say.

Look, the world is a mess today, just as it's always been, and it's all because of rich people, formerly known as royals and nobility, but all self proclaimed as grander and better and more deserving than any other living being. The nobility (ubber stinking rich) started World War One, they started World War Two, and now they have started World War Three. That war is one which is intended to destroy liberty and to restore themselves to what they believe is their rightful place as the rulers over humanity. Bow down and kiss my Royally rich rear end is about the size of it and they don't care how many of us they have to murder to accomplish that goal.

Their methods are to confuse and bamboozle the people with tricks they have learned over the course of the last 2,000 plus years. Think!

Everyday people do not decide to just walk in to a church and start shooting because the people inside are black. Everyday people do not decide to just walk into a gay night club and start shooting. Everyday people do not have the time nor the will to construct bombs to blow up anything except for fun. Not to murder people for some supposed abstract ideological reason. The odds of these events happening in bombardment's are astronomical. This is clearly being done on purpose by an outside force for specific reasons. Has nothing to do with any weaponized group or self identified group or their self centered view of the world.


Look at the weaponizing that's been going on. Who are the victims and who are the tools. They are interchangeable and anyone can become the other at any time. No one is immune to their manipulations. Any accidental event is maximized for value. I can think of several although I question exactly how accidental those might have been such as the Murder of Mathew Sheppard or the Oklahoma Bombing which has more holes in it than the building did. From individuals to entire buildings, including babys and little kids, no one is immune.

Anyone can become a victim, a useful tool, no one is immune, but there might be one group that hasn't been weaponized, that's not been victimized or projected as evil, whom parade about like they were royalty, whom indeed are in truth a kind of royalty but they want more than that, they literally want to be crowned as the divine rulers.

This Terror Matrix began a long time ago, long before many of you were even born, back when the first airliners were hijacked. First by so-called lone gunmen and then later by supposedly Arabic whatever types. Can't miss they too also hated Jew's and America, sometimes France and Germany too, possibly a few others, but rarely included such outpost nation states as say Paraguay. Maybe because it's a little known but popular place for some special people.

Palestinian's, Gay's, Black's, Immigrants, Jew's, Muslim's, Whites, Gun Owners, Constitutionalist's, have all been targeted or used. That's weaponizing them or making them tools in war. That's what weaponized means. Making them weapons.

All evidence pin points one single source for all global crime. Only the billionaires have all the tools to make these crimes possible, to popularize them through their own private broadcasting stations (formerly called the public airways), and today we now have reached such levels of insanity that in America we have corporate beings deciding freedom of speech based on the absurd fact that they now also possess special rights granted under the guise of private property. The only question is what are you going to believe about who is doing all this? You think it's accidental that Henry Ford also blamed the Jews? A religious nut job is the easiest tool of all ya know. It's hardly a wonder these mind controlled freaks would be murdering children in the belief that they are God's chosen ones or some other insanity, so I don't think they are smart enough or even evil enough. They do what they do because they are stupid and mind controlled, whereas the people controlling and manipulating them are doing so to hide whose doing everything else, so it's a frame up job and of course the people doing the framing are of course billionaires, and of course it's got nothing to do with titles to lands, or anything else, it's that there's oil involved.

See, there's never enough for these people, and murdering millions is nothing. Don't ya think that if Jeff Dahamer had instead been Michael Bloomberg the crimes would be different but no less horrific? There will never be an end to their crimes until you stop making it possible for them to continue doing crime; you've all given them the public highways already, made it illegal to drive on them without paying for the privilege, as if Geico, Allstate, Farmers, Liberty, and a few others own them, paid for them, and on top of that you've also given them the police too. Our own cops are now their's at no cost what-so-ever to them and whom act as their revenue agents to extort and loot those who resist this form of corporate thievery. You've allowed the so called elect to loot the public blind with unbridled taxation's as if they were Gods in the State Capitols. Who do you honestly believe is responsible for all this? Jew's or just a pack of psyco's called billionaires?

What we need is to stop are the paymasters of the stooge politico's because right now all politicians are hired guns of organized crime, who don't care about you, and who don't care about their own country. Worse still, in many places it is now billionaires themselves whom are now running for political offices, one billionaire verse another billionaire, and if you think for one second that is going have a good outcome for you, me, and America then think again.
Careers with highest proportion of psychopaths

CEO
Lawyer
Media (TV/radio)
Salesperson
Surgeon
Journalist
Police officer
Clergy
Chef
Civil servant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho..._the_workplace

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 05-11-2019 at 05:26 AM. Reason: 890,188
Reply With Quote
  #6805  
Old 05-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
a new guidebook

Pox Americana has a guide to overthrowing governments that it doesn't like.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...gn-governments
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6806  
Old 05-12-2019, 03:58 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Pox Americana has a guide to overthrowing governments that it doesn't like.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...gn-governments

FULL INTERVIEW: Shulamit Aloni shows how the Zionist lobby does not represent all Jews or Israelis.
I would also add that the Zionist American government does not represent all Americans.


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 05-12-2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: 890,458
Reply With Quote
  #6807  
Old 05-13-2019, 01:33 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,489
The life of Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZGqDv-tuAM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6808  
Old 05-13-2019, 03:16 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
It seems, this pile high&deep (PhD) psychopath was not made at sixteen a sociopath.

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 05-13-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: 890,670
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers