Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 99 76 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6751  
Old 01-29-2019, 06:56 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Brother you are either deep or crazy, either way it's untrackable for my limited intellect. Nice tune...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6752  
Old 01-29-2019, 07:31 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
I understand what you're saying. Honestly I do. However, divert to the true history behind the theory of evolution because in that you may find that Frank Herbert may be more right than we care to imagine. Now, I only encountered the true history of Darwinism after listening to John Taylor Gatto's lectures. Darwin's theory of evolution is not accidental. It's really a fingerprint of the ruling powers that be. It's a carefully crafted idea but one which is only now being brought in to question in some circles.

The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto (Intro + Hour 1 of 5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

What we have mistaken for evolution may instead be hybrid breeding. Right now we have wolves and coyotes that have formed a sub species resulting from wolves being hunted to near extinction and the survivors looking to breed with the closest available relative. Applying hybridization instead of evolution may show us that evolution is not what we have been lead to believe.

The reason for bearing this in mind is that the whole notion of evolving and of evolution can be seen as a designed plot by the ruling elites, and that what evolves is really their story telling as part of their bid to maintain and consolidate power as well as a type of warfare. Ideas like evolution significantly changed how people came to see their world and to reduce peoples belief in God, and thus it is a kind of war on the power of the church. This whole business about evolution is significant in the grand scheme of global power change which is really what evolution is actually about.

The idea that we can evolve is probably misplaced and what that say's is that change comes from outside and not internally. Now in the context of time, the people who think this stuff up and who market it have a long history and track record. Societies such as the Fabian Society work on very long generational time lines to bring about changes in societies, and in the evolving story of evolution morphing in to hybridization, what we can now see is the story is evolving in to selling a new idea, one of change coming from outside, and specifically hybridization works well in the evolving story line about about a superior alien species interbreeding with humans. This story line has a lot to do with the idea of a natural right to rule, and here you may detect the ancient right of kings, so really we are being taken back to the dark ages in many ways.

See, unlike 99.8% of the people that have ever lived, the ruling powers are a closed society who pass on to their children the idea that they are entrusted with ruling, have a right to rule, and that without them guiding the human race the entire planet would sink back in to the muck. Darwin classified the human race in to some 53 different levels of advancement, and if you think the lowest of the low is dark skinned you'd be dead wrong, but I'm not going to tell who is the least evolved according to Darwin, for that you're going to have to invest time in listening to John Taylor Gatto: I don't want to wreck the movie as the saying goes.

OK, so now we have to ask if this rat holing is our true nature or if it's a quality that's exploitable? Surveillance Capitalism is about predicting our behavior. Knowing how we will react to events enables the control of our behavior. So maybe it's not that people actually want to rat hole what they have discovered so much as it is they don't want to have to try to deal with the tactics which are confrontational and offensive. Those tactics are really behavioral modifications being put out to change what we do.

For example, who is going to replicate the Alexey Device and then bring a video and their story here when the price for doing that is to be accused of fraud, belittled, insulted and attacked? Probably not too many people is my answer. Now is that merely accidental or is it because it's being directed? See, the powers that be began selling this idea of debunking with various TV shills, Youtube channels, and of course a small army of counter intel types who think they are doing God's work for Uncle Sam or something similar.

So the purpose of these dumbunkers is to actually do behavior modification across the entire spectrum having to do with anything not quote "officially approved." We got that right here. The only way to combat this is to have an informed and active moderation of the site which recognizes the damage it is doing. If allowed to continue unchecked it will kill the site entirely.

I think a lot of people want to do the right thing. I think most people are good people, but in all societies there are like 2% that are psychopaths/natural born killers/predators. Typically between 6% to 8% of any population is responsible for about 80% of the problems, so you have the opportunity where an unscrupulous 2% can then empower and use another less evolved portion of society to their own ends. Hmm...now aren't you the one who said all you need is love? Have faith, most people do want the right things, they just don' know how to get from A to B and the people on top sure as hell don't want them to know how to do it either. That's the point of this, they are out there working against reason, love, justice, liberty and freedom because if we had that then where would that leave them: What, as equals? God forbid that thought.
I tried to watch the video... really, but my attention span is limited as the orator does not have boobs.

Maybe "Natural Selection" is an abstract concept that includes hybridization? The idea and end result are similar.

I do disagree about the legacy of elites. The only time I see bridged concepts of a contiguous rule are through conspiracy theorists. I know you have children Gambier, you can't force them to do anything. They often choose the path of least resistance.

You do have interesting points but let me summarize:
  • Hybrid Breeding Designed By Elite - Not likely - but if someone wants to spend their life trying to make that work - I can't do anything to stop them
  • People only have to perceive they are "Free" - whether we are or not, is a debate - Again no tactical recourse - and strategically we can put safeguards in place, but people smell food, and eat.
  • Alexy device is bad example cause... it's held up with a string IMHO
  • There are bad people out there... ones that are: just a beer short of a six pack, only rowing the boat with one oar, coo coo for cocoa puffs with an extra coo coo cachoob - you can't separate people like oil and water. Or you make fascist decisions that make us worse than them.

Summary: I can't do much about it, but I don't want to spend my life fearing a PERSPECTIVE
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 01-29-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6753  
Old 01-30-2019, 01:22 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I tried to watch the video... really, but my attention span is limited as the orator does not have boobs.

Maybe "Natural Selection" is an abstract concept that includes hybridization? The idea and end result are similar.
Indubitably you're right about that in the same way that the progression of ideas, from natural selection, to evolution, to darwinism, and now on to hybridization are a natural course followed by the human mind. Not all that appears a conspiracy is entirely such, but that is not to be entirely dismissed either.

*Revised this paragraph
See, it's not that Darwin sat down with a clan of rich goons, though he did do that, and together they purposefully constructed a generational plan, but they did talk and ideas which later formed in to supposed theories were created to justify their own positions in life. Natural selection is an kind of hijacking of God granted divine rights claimed by the church. It does away with God and places divine rights in the hands of capitalists, and these capitalists wanted to assure their progeny of the divine right to rule they were now laying claim to, so the darwinian version of evolution is also racist in the extreme; it's a closed club you cannot ever become part of. Darwin did come from wealth, had little to be bothered with while children worked to death in coal mines. Much of this is covered by Gatto for those interested.

The real conspiracies which are true and real begin with the organization of education. Again it's Gatto who best explains this, but in our time, in the time of Shoshana Zuboff's Surveillance Capitalism, here now we do live in an epoch where there is absolute conspiracy because without it you can't be filthy rich. Great interview here in the Frankfurter Allegmeine with Zuboff if you have chrome translate or can read German.
https://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuillet...ue#pageIndex_0

I know this is all true by way of first hand experience but then telling you about that is like someone telling you about seeing a UFO. Worse it's really like telling you a story about visiting an alien world: You're just not going to believe me so there's no point.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I do disagree about the legacy of elites. The only time I see bridged concepts of a contiguous rule are through conspiracy theorists. I know you have children Gambier, you can't force them to do anything. They often choose the path of least resistance.
Well you shouldn't see everything as directly linked, but don't ignore the nature of the beast either. Here we have a film of WWII Japanese School Children preforming war games as part of their education. Now, is it any wonder that Japan kicked the living crap out of everyone what with this kind of indoctrination? So ya know things don't just happen because it takes planning and team work to achieve results. Saying that history is accidental is like saying a football game is a haphazard affair. We have coaches for a reason right? We have the Pentagong for a reason, we have the CIA, the FBI, ect and they all plan and practice. We also have NGO's (non-governmental organizations) and really here's where you get down in the trenches with the conspiracies. Who plotted 9/11 for example and so on.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
You do have interesting points but let me summarize:
  • Hybrid Breeding Designed By Elite - Not likely - but if someone wants to spend their life trying to make that work - I can't do anything to stop them
  • People only have to perceive they are "Free" - whether we are or not, is a debate - Again no tactical recourse - and strategically we can put safeguards in place, but people smell food, and eat.
  • Alexy device is bad example cause... it's held up with a string IMHO
  • There are bad people out there... ones that are: just a beer short of a six pack, only rowing the boat with one oar, coo coo for cocoa puffs with an extra coo coo cachoob - you can't separate people like oil and water. Or you make fascist decisions that make us worse than them.

Summary: I can't do much about it, but I don't want to spend my life fearing a PERSPECTIVE
I didn't make myself clear enough. Think of the theory of evolution as a step towards another theory which is hybridization but understanding that these are ideas which are planted/marketed to the masses, and which do over time become the accepted norm. Whether this is a conspiracy I cannot say, but each move has lead to the next move and these are all self supporting, meaning that it's like making moves on a chess board with each move carefully thought out and planned. So the idea is that first evolution was an idea used to weaken the power of the church, and which supports the idea that nature chooses who rules (Divine Rights), and now we have, with the death of religion on-going, the need to create a new God which has to have a natural right to rule or they won't be accepted, and these New Self Proclaimed Gods (See above photo's) will claim their right to rule on the basis of genetics. So the Eugenics of Darwinism is sustained as a devine right to rule by natural selection via a hybridization with a superior alien bloodline, and of course not to be lost in all this is the key idea that we are all too stupid to understand even something as simple as antigravity, which obviously the aliens do, and so again you see there is going to be a bolstering on a false claim on a divine right to rule, and which will involve a claim of an ancient blood link to alien over-lords. I think in time you will see what I scribble come to pass as a claims are put forward about who has a right to watch over you and to rule over you. I hope this helps clarify what I'm trying to pass along.

The Alexey, if it's held by a string/fishing line, well this is something I just cannot see, and I am honestly looking and not just being an A-hole about the whole thing. Also, do not forget the suddenly vanishing informational web sites about this machine. I mean come on...seriously? I think our short term memory about the things that have gone on around these video's goes far beyond some scammer hiding out in the remote forests of Siberia.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-30-2019 at 05:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6754  
Old 01-30-2019, 04:07 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Meet 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg
"Some people say that the climate crisis is something that we will have created,
but that is not true, because if everyone is guilty then no one is to blame.
And someone is to blame," Thunberg said flatly. "Some people,
some companies, some decision-makers in particular,
have known exactly what priceless values they have been sacrificing
to continue making unimaginable amounts of money.
And I think many of you here today belong to that group of people."
Thanks, however the whole idea that people are causing climate change is patently absurd, and the fact that anyone is subscribing to that lie proves that advertising works. I mean we are talking about buying in to the idea that if we tax ourselves it will change the weather. So now taxation is a way to change the weather? Seriously you cannot get any more mind controlled than to believe such an absurdity, and what did Voltaire say about those who believe in absurdities?

"If you can get people to believe in absurdities you can get them to commit atrocities."

Climate change is a natural event repeated over and over through time because, hello, we are living on a mud ball speeding through the vast cosmos and interacting with it. I feel like a broken record parroting the same story over and over, but the real truth about climate change is a story they don't want anyone to know about.

Almost the entire Earth History is one of being locked in ice, and not in the alarmists predictions of a baking hell, which nevertheless may take place, but if it does you're sure as hell aren't going to be changing it with taxation.

The reason I keep telling people that if you don't get this antigravity business figured out you're going to die is because this Global Warming story is based on what is already known about the path of our solar system as it speeds though the vastness of the cosmos.

What the evidence seems to suggest does say that our solar system is threading it's way between two very large plasma clouds. Those clouds are called fluff clouds in astrophysics, we wouldn't want to alarm anyone ya know, not when we can get idiots to tax themselves to death to pay for space ships and an alternate survival plan. Now of course these things are like 40 to 70 thousand light years away, or maybe it was wide, but in either event these incendiary fluffly clouds of plasma are not an immediate threat, at least so far as I know, which is almost nothing BTW.

Anyways, there's so much more to all this that what I'm telling you is like a guppy trying to swallow a whale, there's like these micro scratches on the wales ass from me biting on it, but obviously without doing one damn thing, such is the power of advertising that the solution to global warming is now communism and compulsory participation in mass taxation schemes ranging from auto insurance, to carbon credits, to sacrificing individual liberty in the misguided name of public safety: See how all this insanity works out for ya because ya know there's this thing called history which is pretty good at forecasting eventual outcomes. None of these plots are new, only the names have been changed, the plot and twist are all well known along with the price and final outcome.

So there probably is a real reason behind the whole climate change story but it's also very hard to tell where truth lies. Even as early as the 1950's Edward Teller and his select few were talking about how to modify the weather with geoengineering techniques involving global wide spraying of particulate matter such as aluminum. Why is this? We really don't know but there was of course a reason this was being discussed long before most people whom are alive were even born. Some of these discussions seem to have to do with how to deal with thermonuclear warfare but put it in perspective of a global wide spray program begun in 1996 and you cannot help but see there is more to this.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-30-2019 at 05:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6755  
Old 01-30-2019, 01:01 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 269
There are pieces of your thoughts that resonate certain perspectives that I hold. However the root of the difference in the question: if this is an architected reality or causality. There will always be rich and there will always be poor. Some will eat, and others starve, from the very passage from the birth canal. What opportunities that being has for survival is based on their parents, and so the pedigrees are established by relation. This is why people turn their backs on God, because they have to accept that some are born to suffer, and that may mean themselves.

It's a bitter pill.

Freedom is the belief that you are not born into a caste system. That mobility is there for the people with the gumption. This is what we teach as the core illusion of our public school system. The same system that requires one math credit to graduate High School in the US. Idiocracy will be the reality.

I am aware of this only because I am not a product of primary or secondary public school system. I stayed in the ivy covered U of C Lab School in Chicago from kindergarten to 12th grade.

In my school, there was never elitist indoctrination. We studied black slavery and the journey that was the equal rights amendment.

People have wicked tendencies, and it is no help to humanity to source conspiracy. We make reaction impossible if we see no real goals. We must admit we all have the capability for darkness. Situations can push people over the edge, that are on a even keel, and furthermore people would rather be complacent that commit to suffering for a solution. Man suffers from laziness, and thinking that the Central Bank of New York, is spinning instability because they have a 5000 year history of suppression of the common folk... is just laziness, because it cripples your desire for change.

You think Gatto is great, nah... he's just a complainer. Let me show you Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama. People like that show you that even though we have wicked tendencies, we can be the ones to provide solutions and see beyond the pedigree of elitism.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6756  
Old 01-30-2019, 01:46 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 543
All that glitters

is not all gold. Good, better, best? Never let it rest until your "good" is "better" and the better is the best!
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #6757  
Old 01-31-2019, 04:22 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
Support your local sheriff

Great article on the power of the sheriff and gun laws.
"

Thanks to a December 5 ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, New Jersey’s ban on gun magazines that hold more than 10 rounds took effect on December 10. By that date, all owners of heretofore legal “large capacity magazines” (LCMs) were required to surrender them to police, render them inoperable, modify them so they cannot hold more than 10 rounds, or sell them to authorized owners. Those who failed to do so are guilty of a fourth-degree felony, punishable by a maximum fine of $10,000 and up to 18 months in prison.

How many of New Jersey’s 1 million or so gun owners have complied with the ban by turning LCMs in to law enforcement agencies? Approximately zero… (source)
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ional-gun-laws
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6758  
Old 01-31-2019, 07:00 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,915
Ozzie Knezovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Great article on the power of the sheriff and gun laws.

How many of New Jersey’s 1 million or so gun owners have complied with the ban by turning LCMs in to law enforcement agencies? Approximately zero… (source)
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ional-gun-laws
This is Ozzie Knezovich, my local Spokane County Sheriff - he's a good man and he gets votes from both sides.

Some of his thoughts on guns:



The recent Washington state initiative that passed is blatantly unconstitutional and I'm looking forward to it going to the Supreme Court.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #6759  
Old 01-31-2019, 10:27 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
There are pieces of your thoughts that resonate certain perspectives that I hold. However the root of the difference in the question: if this is an architected reality or causality. There will always be rich and there will always be poor. Some will eat, and others starve, from the very passage from the birth canal. What opportunities that being has for survival is based on their parents, and so the pedigrees are established by relation. This is why people turn their backs on God, because they have to accept that some are born to suffer, and that may mean themselves.

It's a bitter pill.

Freedom is the belief that you are not born into a caste system. That mobility is there for the people with the gumption. This is what we teach as the core illusion of our public school system. The same system that requires one math credit to graduate High School in the US. Idiocracy will be the reality.

I am aware of this only because I am not a product of primary or secondary public school system. I stayed in the ivy covered U of C Lab School in Chicago from kindergarten to 12th grade.

In my school, there was never elitist indoctrination. We studied black slavery and the journey that was the equal rights amendment.

People have wicked tendencies, and it is no help to humanity to source conspiracy. We make reaction impossible if we see no real goals. We must admit we all have the capability for darkness. Situations can push people over the edge, that are on a even keel, and furthermore people would rather be complacent that commit to suffering for a solution. Man suffers from laziness, and thinking that the Central Bank of New York, is spinning instability because they have a 5000 year history of suppression of the common folk... is just laziness, because it cripples your desire for change.

You think Gatto is great, nah... he's just a complainer. Let me show you Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama. People like that show you that even though we have wicked tendencies, we can be the ones to provide solutions and see beyond the pedigree of elitism.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but what I keep hearing is that you think people have a commonality with evil such as say Stalin, or Ted Bundy, and evidently you've arrived at this notion based on the knowledge that anyone can be driven to commit evil, and that we all have our demons and devils, and so what I keep hearing is that you believe that somehow there is no difference between people. This is what I keep hearing.

The other thing you keep repeating is this idea that there are no conspiracies as a rule, which I'm sure fills the heart of the bilderbergs with joy, but this is what you seem to keep going back to with a debunker like mentality on the whole.

This evident adversion you seem have about connecting material together is a kind of self serving Lobotomy, one where by doing this you then don't have to deal with the reality of what the connected material is telling you. Now how are you going to know what to react to or about if you are clueless, or is that the whole idea because knowing means having to deal with the reality, whereas if you claim the knowledge is just quote "another conspiracy theory," then you can ignore it and pretend it's not real. Do you see how this is self defeating?

Now, if you are going to bring a political figure in to the discussion then let's keep it someone who's been dead for 150 years, and not a living one. Doing otherwise is just asking to take us to the garbage dump. We don't need that. Let's use Lincoln if we must use a politico. Lincoln is an interesting person who probably made some really bad decisions, took the nation in to a civil war that probably didn't need to happen, but he also said some very interesting things having to do with conspiracy, but then so did George Washington.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-31-2019 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6760  
Old 01-31-2019, 11:01 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
This is Ozzie Knezovich, my local Spokane County Sheriff - he's a good man and he gets votes from both sides.

Some of his thoughts on guns:



The recent Washington state initiative that passed is blatantly unconstitutional and I'm looking forward to it going to the Supreme Court.
As shown by the giant F-U handed to the criminals in NJ, the consequences of these treasons is the continued erosion of lawful authority. Meaning that with each act of treason the people are themselves denying there is a lawful authority behind the laws. In other words, these and other criminal pieces of legislation are actually destroying the entire political system. We see that the traitors seem to come out of no where and from both sides. They are constantly raising taxes without any lawful authority. My car tabs doubled over 3 years on a 30 year old car. Now costing over $100 dollars when in Montana it would cost me $10 dollars on a car over 10 years old. So ya know, what's coming is the wholesale rejection of lawful authority where people will just ignore wholesale the entire system. That's going to mean the death of politics, or at leas the death of the political system we do have right now. Which would be a God Send frankly. I just hope the cops get this figure out so they don't get caught in the middle of the billionaire traitors and their corrupted politico's.

Just remember, when the dust settles, and it will, then the trials can begin. The penalty for High Treason is still death ya know. We have to put together another political arm with real people who care about our nation because obviously these people don't, and we already know it's the billionaires that are funding the politico's who keep introducing the legislation to disarm the people, mostly though fake NGO's. All these people are like crazy in my view. I hope they find themselves before a brick wall being offered a blindfold, but really I think that what will happen will be unexpected, but for certain these laws won't be respected and they cannot be enforced without going in to complete revolution so that's not happening. I just hope we see reason before we see wholesale bloodshed over this.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-31-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6761  
Old 01-31-2019, 09:11 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Now correct me if I'm wrong but what I keep hearing is that you think people have a commonality with evil such as say Stalin, or Ted Bundy, and evidently you've arrived at this notion based on the knowledge that anyone can be driven to commit evil, and that we all have our demons and devils, and so what I keep hearing is that you believe that somehow there is no difference between people. This is what I keep hearing.
The problem is we will continue the focus/defocus delema: You can always find exceptions, but what is the rule?

I think that all people have propensity for evil, but not necessarily the predetermination for evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
The other thing you keep repeating is this idea that there are no conspiracies as a rule, which I'm sure fills the heart of the bilderbergs with joy, but this is what you seem to keep going back to with a debunker like mentality on the whole.
I choose not to think about conspiracy, what does it buy me; more friends, more love? Birds that flock together... I need none of that. I want to solve problems. I am just being pragmatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
This evident aversion you seem have about connecting material together is a kind of self serving Lobotomy, one where by doing this you then don't have to deal with the reality of what the connected material is telling you. Now how are you going to know what to react to or about if you are clueless, or is that the whole idea because knowing means having to deal with the reality, whereas if you claim the knowledge is just quote "another conspiracy theory," then you can ignore it and pretend it's not real. Do you see how this is self defeating?
That's a little harsh on me, n'est pas? Let's just say, that it is a burden to connect all the dots; to assimilate the entire conspiracy is overburdening my tiny brain. Wouldn't you have to place God as the key conspirator since he gave us human nature? Nope because he gave us free will, so we could ignore the dung in the pasture to see the flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Now, if you are going to bring a political figure in to the discussion then let's keep it someone who's been dead for 150 years, and not a living one. Doing otherwise is just asking to take us to the garbage dump. We don't need that. Let's use Lincoln if we must use a politico. Lincoln is an interesting person who probably made some really bad decisions, took the nation in to a civil war that probably didn't need to happen, but he also said some very interesting things having to do with conspiracy, but then so did George Washington.
I understand you must like the pasture view. LOL, but I LOVE IT.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6762  
Old 02-01-2019, 02:22 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
This is Ozzie Knezovich, my local Spokane County Sheriff - he's a good man and he gets votes from both sides.

Some of his thoughts on guns:



The recent Washington state initiative that passed is blatantly unconstitutional and I'm looking forward to it going to the Supreme Court.
BTW, what the Sheriff says about how we as a society have changed fits perfectly with Shoshana Zuboff's secrets of surveillance capitalism and behavior modification, aka Cattle Herding 101.

So I have been debating on posting the following but I guess I have a responsibility of sorts. Reason being is that I'm supposed to be somewhat educated in the area of American History. So hopefully some may find this enlightening. Lets begin with understanding that we only have the Federal Constitution because of the Bills of Rights. We don't have the Bills of Rights because we have the Federal Constitution, the Federal Constitution only exists by standing upon the Bills of Rights: Without the Bills of Rights there is no lawful government. Any act to alter or destroy the Supreme Laws is high treason because it means the destruction of the social compact between the people and their government, and High Treason is defined by making war on or giving aid to those who do make war on the government. We the people are the lawful government: Remember that, your kids will thank you for doing so.

Before the Federal Constitution was adopted the American States were under the Articles of Confederation. America actually had several Presidents before George Washington.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presid...ental_Congress

The Federal Constitution is without any safeguards to excess power. There are no restrictions on the authority of the government in the Constitution. All the provisions which prohibit the invasion by unwarranted governmental authority come from the Bills of Rights. Without these you have nothing but the cold steel you hold in your hands. Don't forget it.

A bill means law in the vernacular of the epoch in which the Federal Constitution was put forward. The reason they are called Amendments is that the people of the Confederated States of America repeatedly voted down the Federal Constitution. I think New York voted it down 4 times, and almost all the others voted it down at least twice and most three times. So this push by Washington, Jefferson, Adam's, Hamilton, and others to create a strong central government was a failure. They couldn't get the people to vote to adopt the Constitution and the reason is that this document is without any prohibitions on power. Keep in mind that these people had just come out of a war with King George. The last thing they wanted was another dictatorship.

The result of all this is that 10 of the 12 Bills of Rights from the Virginia Constitution were added on to the Federal Constitution in an attempt to once more get the people to pass the proposed Federal Constitution in to law. This is why these laws, the Bills of Rights, exist and it is why the Constitution exists. Those laws became the legal foundations upon which the American Government was formed. They specifically state that no part of them may be changed for any reason; like forever.

Now we the people can choose whatever government we wish, but there is a legally defined path to do this. We are free to choose Communism or anything else but it must be done by a legal process. That process requires that we choose to create a new government. We cannot modify the existing one by altering the Supreme Laws. That is clearly defined as an act of War on the Government, and since we the people are the lawful authority it is an act of war on the people to attempt to change the Supreme Laws which are the Peoples Supreme Laws. Those laws are the Bills of Rights.

What you're seeing right now before you in your own lifetime is an attempt to overthrow the government> it is war making on the people and their supreme laws. It is in reality a back door coup d'état which is taking place. Almost anything can happen when the reality of this is finally dawned upon the people. My advice is to try to be prepared as best you can.

All State Constitutions affirm the Supreme Laws of the Land and the 14th Amendment makes the Bills of Rights the supreme laws in all states. The point here is that it is high treason to attempt, by any means, to alter the Bills of Rights. The penalty for doing so is death. To advocate the alteration (aka gun control) is in truth sedition. No matter what the stooges in Olympia say, no matter what anyone else says, there are enough people who do understand that the way this being made to happen is fundamentally illegal and it's clearly defined that it is illegal in my opinion.

Many people are foolishly not clear about what they are engaged in doing. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. These laws are the supreme laws of the people. This nation would not exist without them and any alteration of them voids the compact between the people and their government. Understand? The people doing this are making war on our government and on us. If successful it means revolution: Violent revolution, and the people engaged in these underhanded backdoor acts know what they are doing is the highest crime that can be done. These are educated people. They know what they are doing.

Finally, if one is so foolish as to think that gun control is a legal act, and if that comes to pass as a pretended legal act which is accepted, then the next laws will be whatever else the billionaires direct their stooge agents in Olympia Washington to put forward. Which is probably going to be to outlaw your car, then create public work requirements, and so and so forth. Think Carefully. The Bills of Rights are the Holy Documents of Freedom and unquestionably the single most important legal documents ever written for individual rights and liberty.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-03-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6763  
Old 02-02-2019, 05:09 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
BTW, what the Sheriff says about how we as a society have changed fits perfectly with Shoshana Zuboff's secrets of surveillance capitalism and behavior modification, aka Cattle Herding 101.

So I have been debating on posting the following but I guess I have a responsibility of sorts. Reason being is that I'm supposed to be somewhat educated in the area of American History. So hopefully some may find this enlightening. Lets begin with understanding that we only have the Federal Constitution because of the Bills of Rights. We don't have the Bills of Rights because we have the Federal Constitution, the Federal Constitution on exists by standing upon the Bills of Rights: Without the Bills of Rights there is no lawful government. Any act to alter or destroy the Supreme Laws is high treason because it means the destruction of the social compact between the people and their government, and High Treason is defined by making war on or giving aid to those who do make war on the government. We the people are the lawful government: Remember that, your kids will thank you for doing so.

Before the Federal Constitution was adopted the American States were under the Articles of Confederation. America actually had several Presidents before George Washington.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presid...ental_Congress

The Federal Constitution is without any safeguards to excess power. There are no restrictions on the authority of the government in the Constitution. All the provisions which prohibit the invasion by unwarranted governmental authority come from the Bills of Rights. Without these you have nothing but the cold steel you hold in your hands. Don't forget it.

A bill means law in the vernacular of the epoch in which the Federal Constitution was put forward. The reason they are called Amendments is that the people of the Confederated States of America repeatedly voted down the Federal Constitution. I think New York voted it down 4 times, and almost all the others voted it down at least twice and most three times. So this push by Washington, Jefferson, Adam's, Hamilton, and others to create a strong central government was a failure. They couldn't get the people to vote to adopt the Constitution and the reason is that this document is without any prohibitions on power. Keep in mind that these people had just come out of a war with King George. The last thing they wanted was another dictatorship.

The result of all this is that 10 of the 12 Bills of Rights from the Virginia Constitution were added on to the Federal Constitution in an attempt to once more get the people to pass the proposed Federal Constitution in to law. This is why these laws, the Bills of Rights, exist and it is why the Constitution exists. Those laws became the legal foundations upon which the American Government was formed. They specifically state that no part of them may be changed for any reason; like forever.

Now we the people can choose whatever government we wish, but there is a legally defined path to do this. We are free to choose Communism or anything else but it must be done by a legal process. That process requires that we choose to create a new government. We cannot modify the existing one by altering the Supreme Laws. That is clearly defined as an act of War on the Government, and since we the people are the lawful authority it is an act of war on the people to attempt to change the Supreme Laws which are the Peoples Supreme Laws. Those laws are the Bills of Rights.

What you're seeing right now before you in your own lifetime is an attempt to overthrow the government> it is war making on the people and their supreme laws. It is in reality a back door coup d'état which is taking place. Almost anything can happen when the reality of this is finally dawned upon the people. My advice is to try to be prepared as best you can.

All State Constitutions affirm the Supreme Laws of the Land and the 14th Amendment makes the Bills of Rights the supreme laws in all states. The point here is that it is high treason to attempt, by any means, to alter the Bills of Rights. The penalty for doing so is death. To advocate the alteration (aka gun control) is in truth sedition. No matter what the stooges in Olympia say, no matter what anyone else says, there are enough people who do understand that the way this being made to happen is fundamentally illegal and it's clearly defined that it is illegal in my opinion.

Many people are foolishly not clear about what they are engaged in doing. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. These laws are the supreme laws of the people. This nation would not exist without them and any alteration of them voids the compact between the people and their government. Understand? The people doing this are making war on our government and on us. If successful it means revolution: Violent revolution, and the people engaged in these underhanded backdoor acts know what they are doing is the highest crime that can be done. These are educated people. They know what they are doing.

Finally, if one is so foolish as to think that gun control is a legal act, and if that comes to pass as a pretended legal act which is accepted, then the next laws will be whatever else the billionaires direct their stooge agents in Olympia Washington to put forward. Which is probably going to be to outlaw your car, then create public work requirements, and so and so forth. Think Carefully. The Bills of Rights are the Holy Documents of Freedom and unquestionably the single most important legal documents ever written for individual rights and liberty.
I appreciate the background and agree with your conclusion. Well said, and eloquently so. A+

Even though many houses shall burn by fires created by the careless, we don't outlaw the rights of individuals to create a fire.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6764  
Old 02-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
An excellent article on maintaining the power structure

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...civil_war.html
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6765  
Old 02-03-2019, 06:50 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
I appreciate the background and agree with your conclusion. Well said, and eloquently so. A+

Even though many houses shall burn by fires created by the careless, we don't outlaw the rights of individuals to create a fire.
Thanks, I'm calling from memory so I can't be as specific as I would like. I wanted to bring two recent stories forward to bolster why we have to stand united.

Probably no governmental agency has done more to stab the American people in the back than the FCC.
A panel of judges listened as the FCC defended its repeal of net neutrality rules and deregulation of the broadband industry. Arguing that broadband isn't telecommunications.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...rality-repeal/

This isn't about telecommunications, it's about censorship and controlling what we the people know. Our so-called mass media is nothing but pure evil and here's a story I doubt you heard which proves it, though one would think this would be national headlines as it rightly deserves to be.

Houston, TX — Four Houston police officers were shot on Monday during a drug raid on an alleged heroin dealer’s home.

'THEY DID NOT DEAL DRUGS': NEIGHBORS OF SLAIN COUPLE WHO SHOT 4 COPS REFUTE OFFICIAL STORY

I urge you to read this. It is beyond belief, beyond being forgiven, I cannot even begin to say how deeply disturbing this story really is.

Imagine you and your wife are at home, you're old and looking forward to retirement, when suddenly five men burst in the front door with guns in hand and immediately shoot your beloved pet, your wife dives on top of one of the intruders trying to wrestle a shotgun from the murder and before your own eyes is killed by gunfire from the other invaders, you grab the pistol on the dresser and return fire hitting four of them before being killed.

This is pretty much what took place. 5 cops, none of them in uniform, not announcing who they were or what they were doing, let alone who should believe them anyways without uniformed officers present. I sure as hell wouldn't, and yet again this was the method by which the Huston Police were executing a search warrant on a supposed drug dealer.

They hadn't even bothered to verify the allegation because if they had they would have found it was a false allegation. So now they have murdered two people and their pet and yet again somehow this legal? Legal by whose account? On top of this the Chief of Police defended this thuggery by saying, and I quote; " if you shoot at the police you can expect to be shot at."

Take a look at who these people were that these so called police thugs killed. I cannot even believe this is real, let alone the way this was excecuted, and then expect that anyone wouldn't have reacted exactly the same way given the chance. Ya know, if this were like 1880 and the police had done this the people would hang the lot of them or else shoot them down on sight.
That this kind of thing is going on anywhere in this nation is beyond being forgiven. There is no possible excuse for what took place.
https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...-official.html

Yet again I'm perfectly safe and have no right to a gun that holds more than one bullet, or possibly none at all. Are you kidding me?
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 02-03-2019 at 06:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6766  
Old 02-16-2019, 04:26 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
A Foolish Nation
Witness #1: But he (Jesus) answered and said I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24)

Witness #2: These twelve Jesus sent forth and commanded them saying Go not into the way of the Gentiles and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not (Matthew 10:5)

This is the third time I am coming to you In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established (2 Corinthians 13:1)

They (Israel) have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God they have provoked me to anger with their vanities and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation (Deuteronomy 32:2)

I say then — Have they (Israel) stumbled that they should fall God forbid — but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles for to provoke them to jealousy (Romans 11:11)


Message to the Gentiles:
Originally Posted by Romans 11:18-21 King James Version (KJV)

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.


I might add that the natural branches are not those people spoken of in the following scriptures:

Originally Posted by "Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)"

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.


Regards,
VIDBID
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-16-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: 873,100
Reply With Quote
  #6767  
Old 02-16-2019, 10:27 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 543
Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil

That is a Bible verse of sorts but be that as it may.

How is it some people think it a good thing to open the borders? How can that be good?

Others think that the US should send troops here or there and kill and maim. How can that be good?

Oh, I'm supposed to forget that our leaders "know" what needs to be done to defend life and liberty?

It can be a bit confusing? No?

You better figure this out or you will find yourself on the wrong side before a Judge that cannot be corrupted. (That would be the God that lives outside of time and space.)

To every person there will come a time to be judged and stand with the good or evil side. That is another "Bible verse of sorts". Go figure it out!

Do your best to do the right thing.
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #6768  
Old 03-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
The California ruling class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epyI...ature=youtu.be
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6769  
Old 03-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Yea, well dang these independent researchers screwing everything up
The fat fact is ....well find out...it's no different what color you choose.
Government Involvement in 9/11

Leftist Goose Stepper
"Mass death": Greenpeace co-founder calls Ocasio-Cortez "pompous little twit" for Green New Deal
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...se-mass-death/

Rightist Goose Stepper/s
Elliott Abrams named by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as the official to handle U.S. policy toward Venezuela.
https://www.sott.net/article/408634-...-in-Prank-Call
Abrams was a key architect behind the Iraq War.

PNAC members, and signees to its policy documents, include: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wofowitz, Jeb Bush, Richard Perle, John Bolton, Scooter Libby, Elliot Abrams, Richard Armitage, William Bennet, William Kristol, and Zalmy Khalilzad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century

Just search John Bolton as one example.
https://www.sott.net/article/381104-...ody-to-do-list
https://www.sott.net/article/381752-...ent-and-future

Remember we are all in this together. You might scan the above links but you really should read this one entirely.
http://lonestar-mvpa.org/events/2005/05_Katrina.htm
Via+https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...tory-MUST-READ

Why should you read that story? Well because with friends like these running our nation who needs the Chinese or Russians as enemies?
Warren Buffett warns of natural or human-made 'megacatastrophe,' and says our losses will be huge *Note; this from the guy who has the presidents private phone number
https://www.businessinsider.com/warr...ecurity-2019-2
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #6770  
Old 03-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
Consent and legitimacy

I found a comment that is very basic and profound. I will copy it in it's entirety.

Mtnforge
Bravo Robert! Awesome.
Always considered Andrew Codevilla’s “The Ruling Class And The Perils of Revolution” as the preeminent benchmark. It still holds up in many important ways. But your work here is the preeminent essay now. You moved forward in time right to the threshold of whats looking to be the pivotal moment of the last 2000 years. Defined its details and dynamics succinctly and brilliantly. What happens will determine the shape of the western hemisphere for centuries.
Really appreciate you for defining in wonderfully present, descriptive terms the forces of evil arrayed against Liberty, our 2000 years of Christian Greco/Roman culture manifest in we who are, and how we are going to remain Freemen regardless of, in spite of the statist-quo. Those gems are in there.

It wont be easy. But it is inevitable our great culture triumphs. I believe we are not so much witnessing the attempts to genocide the middle class, as we are experiencing the last desperate death throws of the sonofa*****es as any kind of political force it has enjoyed right up to now, as it becomes more irrelevant to the dirt people of the west. And I believe this is attributable to something unique in all human activity. Consent. And withdrawal of Consent. The most powerful weapon ever devised.
Let me put it this way from an outlier perspective: Power is power, no matter its form or who wields power over others. Yet there are only 3 kinds of power. The power to coerce. The power to hurt. And the power to stand up to the first two. #3 is a power unlike the first two. #3 is also a power of legitimacy thru & thru. It immense power, only the dirt people have. Most don’t even know they have this power. It is the power of legitimacy of the individual regards their innate natural born primal rights. Some say they are bestowed from God. I like to believe that, and take great comfort in its belief. Regardless, that power exists. There it is too, as proof, as ideas like writing down sanctions and codifying them in a governing document unlike any before it, most critically the declaration of independence from, secession from, usurpations of those natural rights. against usurpation of power, as we experience right now.
Put this way. The ruling elites, who are neither thank you very much, or what ever you can call them, they covet. Covet everything. And they are the most envious of humans. The innate hubris of this condition is contained in the two great sins, greed and envy. Has a familiar note to it yet? What do people with power over others want? More Power. More than that they covet a certain thing more than anything. Absolute Power. Us dirt people see this manifest itself in everything from the hateful person at the DMV window, to teachers indoctrinating our children in the most foul perverse obscenities imaginable, with the power to remain free from jurisprudence for their acts of assaulting the minds and spirits of our children. But two examples. What all these tyrants and usurpers fear is threat to their power, they will do anything to protect their rice bowls. And that applies all the way up the usurper food chain.
So they covet right? Not really big news. We all seen it, experienced. Are fed up with it. Have tolerated it enough where we are getting a craw full and are trying to come to terms with the alternatives necessary to deal effectively, and legitimately with what is facing us. Not an easy task. Thought the ultimate recourses and redress are stark, no bull**** methods, little is left to the imagination but the misery, blood, fecal matter, and stink and tribulation of revolutionary war.
Here’s what I’m getting at, and I think some how it is other than Prudence and also its lack, the issue of our times. Goes back to greed and envy, coveting. There is the dark side of humanity, and some darker than others, but the darkest of all is a jealousy, those with this envy are consumed by it, and it has another feature, like ****, it rolls down hill, it has a certain hive mind feature to it, the hive knows, it suspects, its leadership is leadership because the hive cues off it. Ultimate power. It is not where you might think this ultimate power. There is totalitarian power, raw naked power, power to hurt, but none are this special power which in the darkest part of the cold foul hearts of the “elites” and their ilk, covet.
It is the power of legitimacy. They are jealous and covet this power, but by their very nature they are prohibited to the end of all time from obtaining this legitimacy. They can not. They are not legitimate in their actions and activities of ruling over others no matter how petty their usurpation and power to hurt.

The other element in this legitimacy, is Consent. Consent is unique, but maybe for unconditional love. Consent is something that can only be given. It can not be taken. Even under force and coersion, one has to deiced to Consent, to something another wants them to consent to. The inverse is not true. Withdrawal of Consent is both an act and a default position. There is “tacit consent”, but no matter how you spin that, somewhere the tacit consent, even passive aggressively granted, still required the decision of its owner somewhere along the line.
But whats really important about Consent, is you can put a pistol to my head, tell me if I refuse my consent, you are gonna blow my brains out. I still have the choice. I still have to make the choice. And nobody but me can, and has the power to make that choice. Either way, I consent or not to your threat of demand, I still get to choose.
No tell me, is that not power? A power so legitimate, no other power can overpower? Take it up a notch. Lets say for sake of point, 1% of the population of America makes the choice to withdraw their Consent, pick up their rifles, their family and friends make the choice to support each other in all ways, and tell the “elites” to go to hell. We refuse to consent to you any longer. In fact we are going to shoot your sorry arses if you dont back down. And we are not taking no for an answer.
The power inherent in this act of legitimately refusing to consent to the usurpation of these “elites” power, and those who are their sycophants and useful dupes, is now manifest itself in a power to stick up for itself legitimately, rightfully, in defense.
And this power because it is absolutely legitimate like no other, what tyrant and usurper would not both fear it existentially, and covet it for themselves simultaneously. It is the tyrant’s dilemma. Besides, what self respecting tyrant or dicktator would not be hideously, consumed with jealousy, envy, and greed, to possess such a power?

So yeah. The sonsofa*****es they despise us, why they call us “A basket of Deplorable’s”. Why so much contempt for us the dirt people, the middle class. Because any halfwit tyrant knows who their true existential enemy is. Or they would not last long.
Imagine the innermost fear, the terrifying bowl watering terror, to watch before your eyes 64 million Deplorable’s stand up and say to you Because **** You Thats Why on November 8th 2016.

Nobody has that power. We are granted such power, legitimacy, because we are legitimate. Because we withdraw our Consent for legitimate reasons of defending our legitimacy in the first place. It is the clause in the contract.

We are the first people in all of history who had this Zeitgeist, this Paradigm, this sea change in thinking. And acting. Andrew Skousen called it The 5000 Year Leap. It was the greatest and only, successful revolution from tyranny in that history. And the bastard swore they would get us back for defying and beating them. They could not win the first time. They won only a symbolic ferric victory the second time, third if you throw in 1812, and they ain’t going to win #III either.
They are irrelevant now. We see so every day. Clowns in a stinky clown show. Sure they wield vast resources. Threaten earth shattering vengeance on all who defy them and their illegitimate power. But they are sneaky dirty cunning hateful worms. They have no dignity. They create nothing. They offer us nothing.

And we owe them nothing.

https://straightlinelogic.com/2019/0...#comment-35558
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6771  
Old 03-11-2019, 02:33 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Yep, a great post alright. Everywhere I look, day after day, it's the crooks in the State and Federal Capitols making laws that are designed to enslave, to steal, to harm, to cause hate, to inflame, and ultimately to serve themselves and their masters. It's time to start ignoring this self awarded illegal authority. We are seeing this begin BTW.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-11-2019 at 02:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6772  
Old 03-14-2019, 02:39 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
The blob state by any other name

"like the CDOs, have virtually non-existent investor protection, “with over 70 percent lacking any covenants that would allow monitoring of financial condition and early intervention to manage problem borrowers."
So, the bankers borrow money from the investors in a "covenant light" loan. The banker defaults and the investor gets the shaft.
Nixon and the deep state.
"Marini begins by examining the role of the federal government in helping to topple the Nixon administration, a topic that he’s treated before. He argues compellingly that by “the time of Nixon’s reelection in 1972, he posed the greatest danger to the authority of the bureaucracy and the administrative state.”

"Nixon went after them with undisguised loathing. He stressed in his second inaugural address his intention to “diffuse” political power among various levels of government. His downfall, at least partly caused by his impetuous behavior, signaled to office-holders the danger of messing with powerful foes. Now Trump has broken with that unwritten rule and incurred the wrath of our unelected government and its far-ranging allies in the media, public education, and Hollywood. Anyone who threatens what Marini calls the “new despotism” posed by centralized administration runs the risk of being destroyed by it. "

Marini is dead on in his analysis of “legislative bureaucratic supremacy.” He is correct when he argues that our main problem at the federal level is not the abandonment of power by Congress. The real problem is that we are being technically “administered” by congressional agencies that run roughshod over our historic liberties. Even more alarming is that there may be no way out of this situation.
https://www.theamericanconservative....trative-state/
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6773  
Old 03-16-2019, 01:26 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
If we can succeed in this propulsion system then maybe we the people can solve all our problems here on Earth by transporting politicians to Mars instead. Naturally I assume there will be others whom might be considered as well. Lawyers for example, possibly criminals though I'm not too sure that wouldn't be unusual and cruel punishment lumping them in with the first two, and possibly some other undesirables may be considered as well, mostly trouble making billionaires, but I think that's about it. That should pretty much clear the trash out. Guess we will have to cross that road when we all get there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_M._Cipolla

THE BASIC LAWS OF HUMAN STUPIDITY
by Carlo M. Cipolla

The first basic law of human stupidity
The second basic law
The third (and golden) basic law
Frequency distribution
The power of stupidity
The fourth basic law
The fifth basic law





Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-16-2019 at 01:27 PM. Reason: 878,755
Reply With Quote
  #6774  
Old 03-20-2019, 04:50 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Unreported news that actually matters

SOTT Earth Changes Summary - February 2019: Extreme Weather, Planetary Upheaval, Meteor Fireballs
https://vimeo.com/323910435#at=285
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #6775  
Old 03-21-2019, 03:07 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
Those who you can't criticize.

That is a great vid on the earth changes.
Here are a few notes on those who aren't acceptable to the ruling class.
The Blaze, Jewish Dem asked Reps. Omar and Tlaib to affirm Israel's right to exist.
The Blaze, Ilhan Omar is so controversial, Democrats already want to get rid of her
The Daily caller, There’s Enough Evidence to Open a Criminal Investigation Into Ocasio-Cortez
Sputnik, Ocasio-Cortez Removed from Justice Democrats PAC - Reports
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6776  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
That is a great vid on the earth changes.
Here are a few notes on those who aren't acceptable to the ruling class.
The Blaze, Jewish Dem asked Reps. Omar and Tlaib to affirm Israel's right to exist.
The Blaze, Ilhan Omar is so controversial, Democrats already want to get rid of her
The Daily caller, There’s Enough Evidence to Open a Criminal Investigation Into Ocasio-Cortez
Sputnik, Ocasio-Cortez Removed from Justice Democrats PAC - Reports
Thanks, they do a compilation every month on Earth Changes.

Yea she's a wack job alright. Dr. Joseph Farrell recently said in an interview to look in to her eye's, because those are the eye's of a fanatic, and I quite agree. Nothing is more dangerous than a fanatic.

I've been thinking about the Democratic Party and its' march to suicide, and I can say that because I'm a very liberal person, meaning that I'm for the most liberty possible under the law. Which in my book translates to the least government necessary, the fewest laws possible, a requirement for trial by your peers instead of a stamped sentence like factory made defective product; a ready made conviction. Those people who forward more and more laws are your worst enemy.

As Cicero said 2,000 years ago; “The more laws, the less justice.”

It's probably important to remember the words of Franklin Roosevelt, who said that if anything happens you can count on it being planned to happen that way. The implosion of the Democratic Party is designed. It's being made to happen, and the way it's being made to happen is by the time tested and proven method of controlling the body politic, because these people are largely supported from the grass roots of government and groomed to become a willing tool at higher levels. Now maybe a nut case comes along who is just ripe for the picking and so opportunity presents itself.

If you look at what has been taking place politically and juxtapose it against history, which should always be your first guide, then what emerges is a picture of an evolving creeping coup d'état, a putch of the political oppositon, and that's not in the interest of anyone in these here Untied States of America. We need a loyal opposition, if opposition there must be, what we absolutely do not want is completely free hand of a single party system of any kind.

We are at the cross roads of an extremely dangerous time in American History. It has been engineered and anyone who doesn't think so is an idiot. The collapse of the Democratic Party, which I think is almost a foregone conclusion, brings us to a dangerous epoch of unrestricted corporatism, and whose dreams of supreme power are behind the source of the corruption. You can verify the invasion of quasi-military teams being placed inside of the military system today: The information is out there. It's fairly clear in my opinion that the government is virtually a de-facto extension proxy tool right now. There is no way that the laws passed already will be repealed. They are being established now for use later. Everything that is done is a designed trap. That's the basic bottom line.

Now the thing to keep in mind that Roosevelt warned us about was this planning business, and everything this corporate cabal does is planned to maximize their grip on power, and in this we have these mass shootings and the crazed lunatic leftists working for this cabal, knowingly or not, whom are actively working to disarm the population. This is always a requirement for totalitarianism.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-23-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6777  
Old 03-22-2019, 02:05 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
it's not all bad news

Gambeir, all that you say is true. But, there are other facets that the PTB haven't fully taken in to account. Here are a few headlines.
China bans 23m from buying travel tickets as part of 'social credit ...
China says 13,000 Xinjiang 'terrorists' arrested since 2014 - AP News

I suspect that the PTB will take repression too far. It's more advanced in China. A worldwide lockdown of all dissension would create more problems than it would solve.
As far as weapons, 3/21 Rebellion: Second Amendment sanctuary cities, counties, spring up – Organic Prepper
Missouri Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Make AR-15 Ownership Mandatory
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/.....ll-to-make-ar-...

They are trying to disarm us piece by piece. "Congress has the power to make criminal ONLY four types of conduct: treason, counterfeiting, piracies and felonies on the high seas, and offenses against the laws of nations. "
"Emergency powers legislation prohibiting government officials from restricting the rights of law-abiding gun owners during declared states of emergency has already been enacted into law this year in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Alaska, Idaho, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Oklahoma. "
Devvy Kidd -- Pro Second Amendment Incumbents & Gun Raids
So, there is some good news.

Another place to read is "Ice age Farmer' and "crop Loss.com" The shift in the magnetosphere is cutting back on food production. ALL bets are off when people are hungry. The last thing that the State wants do is; face a mob of people who have nothing to lose.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6778  
Old 03-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Gambeir, all that you say is true. But, there are other facets that the PTB haven't fully taken in to account. Here are a few headlines.
China bans 23m from buying travel tickets as part of 'social credit ...
China says 13,000 Xinjiang 'terrorists' arrested since 2014 - AP News

I suspect that the PTB will take repression too far. It's more advanced in China. A worldwide lockdown of all dissension would create more problems than it would solve.
As far as weapons, 3/21 Rebellion: Second Amendment sanctuary cities, counties, spring up – Organic Prepper
Missouri Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Make AR-15 Ownership Mandatory
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/.....ll-to-make-ar-...

They are trying to disarm us piece by piece. "Congress has the power to make criminal ONLY four types of conduct: treason, counterfeiting, piracies and felonies on the high seas, and offenses against the laws of nations. "
"Emergency powers legislation prohibiting government officials from restricting the rights of law-abiding gun owners during declared states of emergency has already been enacted into law this year in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Alaska, Idaho, Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Oklahoma. "
Devvy Kidd -- Pro Second Amendment Incumbents & Gun Raids
So, there is some good news.

Another place to read is "Ice age Farmer' and "crop Loss.com" The shift in the magnetosphere is cutting back on food production. ALL bets are off when people are hungry. The last thing that the State wants do is; face a mob of people who have nothing to lose.
Thanks, I only think I know everything until reality breaks the delusional hold that consciousness keeps over the mind, so thanks for the first aid.
Yes, you're focused: Food production. 300K cattle killed in Australia & As many as a million calves lost in Nebraska.

I quite agree with you. The real issue, the driving force behind these false flags, is climate change. The question is what's causing it because it sure as heck isn't what the propagandists are saying. Our problem is what is the truth? Knowing the truth would tell us how much time we have and what to focus on. What I'm talking about here really is about the changing earth and the liars, criminals, and pedophiles that we have holding reigns of power; controlling the banks, controlling the military, controlling the educational machines, running the broadcasting channels, ect.

Youth Strike For Globalist Propaganda
https://in-this-together.com/youth-s...st-propaganda/

The globalist propagandist machine, largely including the so-called education system, aka mind control brain washing centers, have and are successfully producing a dangerous new breed. As adults it's important to see this threat unless you would rather enjoy living through a Red Revolution Eco Style while being in your retirement years, and who knows but that with those kinds of fanatics you yourself might be deemed an un-necessary methane producer which needs to be excised. Youth seeks idealism, always has and always will, and TPB know that.

Whatever is causing Climate Change is debatable in that it is being caused by one of two things, either it's being caused by secret technology as part of a global extortion and population culling plan, or such an agenda is compounding natural cosmic forces brought about by energies coming from space, because it has to be one or both, but Earth Changes are simply not the product of human occupation.

Ultimately, no matter what, you will be on your own should a major global disaster happen, and no less than the Oracle of Omaha big mouth Warren Buffet just recently suggested such an event may be close by. In addition, take heed of the Steam Locomotive Restorations now undertaken. These are not the deeds of crazed railroad buffs but rather being executed with the full support of the rail roads.

Of Flash Frozen Mammoths and Cosmic Catastrophes
https://www.sott.net/article/357709-...c-Catastrophes

Volcanic eruptions, rising CO2, boiling oceans, and why man-made global warming is not even wrong
https://www.sott.net/article/269256-...not-even-wrong

Reign of Fire: Meteorites, Wildfires, Planetary Chaos and the Sixth Extinction
https://www.sott.net/article/247582-...xth-Extinction

Is Solar and Cosmic Radiation Playing Havoc With Life on Planet Earth?
https://www.sott.net/article/246584-...n-Planet-Earth

Chemtrail’s Exposed – The Science, The History and the Propaganda
https://in-this-together.com/chemtrails-exposed/

Global warning? Top UK climate scientist and expert on Arctic ice cries foul over colleagues' deaths
https://www.sott.net/article/299691-...leagues-deaths

From 'Hiding the Decline' to 'Burying the Pause': Man-made Global Warming is still a lie
https://www.sott.net/article/266865-...is-still-a-lie

Who Are The New World Order – A Brief History
"Economist Thomas Pickety demonstrated, in the last 30 years, income growth, in real terms, for the lower half of the planet’s population has been zero while the top 1% have seen their real term incomes increase by 300%."
https://in-this-together.com/who-are...brief-history/


MY POINT

I didn't just start the Inquiry in to the ARV thread because I think antigravity and travel to other worlds would be cool. I started it because of all of the above. Remember now, you are not a human being, you are a damn chicken on a farm, here for the express use and delight of others. Stop thinking you have rights. The only time you have rights is when you're holding a loaded firearm in your hands or have ready access to one. I should know, I carried one professionally, and believe me when I say that a firearm is the only tool which assures equal rights. Now more than ever you should be on guard against the liars, their propagandist prostitutes, the fanaticism of well meaning lunatics, and all of whom are aimed at doing two things; first relieving you of your wealth, and, second, thereafter relieving you of Earthly Concerns.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 03-23-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6779  
Old 03-23-2019, 08:11 PM
Stealth Stealth is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 536
crop reduction-failure

I agree with all you have said. ken Wheeler has videos you can watch where he used magnetic arrangements to enhance seed germination and plant growth. Increasing food production on less acreage may become mandatory given that farmers have sprayed roundup on thousands of acres of cropland in the Midwest farm belt. Growing GMO crops that can survive the effects of roundup. how much roundup is the absorbed into these GMO crops? Roundup is a known carcinogen. Also with the adverse weather we have been experiencing, it may require we grow most of our food in a small greenhouse. I only grow heirloom plants and save the seeds for next years planting, or I buy heirloom seeds from a reputable supplier. Electro-culture seems to be the way into the future. Also it is possible to grow clorella algae in an aquarium, for those living in apartments or small spaces. And you can also grow plants in a grow box on a window sill or patio. Lower crop production or crop failure will cause food prices to skyrocket. These simple solution may be the way to offset the rising costs. Good Luck. stealth
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6780  
Old 03-24-2019, 05:11 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,394
Micro nova,,, Urzeit,,Seeds of knowledge

Gambeir, I have a couple of links for you. Keep in mind that I started a thread "Suspicious Observers" where Ben Davidson shows very clearly that 100% of our weather is controlled by the sun. Ben just started a new investigation related to he sun doing a periodic micro-nova. Science and ancient history seems to bear him out. The tenuous project for the next event 'fast fried earth" is for 2046 but, very tenuous at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJ...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br
As far as the bastions of Marxism, Trump is kicking them in the a$$.
Coercion Meets Its Match - Kunstler

Stealth, there are a couple of books that you MUST read. The first;
"Seed of Knowledge, Stone of Plenty" by John Burke
and
English - urzeitcode.com
While Roundup is definitely a carcinogen, it also kills the protective bacteria in the gut
Last that I read; there are 20,000 sq. miles of
American farm land that are contaminated with glyophosphate. The soil bacteria are dead and, it is doubtful that it can support normal crops if the seeds could even survive.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers