Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6721  
Old 11-12-2018, 05:38 AM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 259
Al,

It ain't so bad my brotha... I think it might be hair bit grandstanding to say we should pay attention to all the psychopaths. I myself show sociopathic tendencies when I need a snack (crowd roars).

Maybe some war lords have psychopath tendencies, and even be a sociopath, but not what would be clinically diagnosed as a psychopath. Of course there a varying degrees of any mental illness. I think it's a mistimed punchline if you say look at all these world leaders who are psychopaths. Trump isn't even a psychopath. But honestly I can neither agree or disagree with what you are saying, because I don't know what you are trying to say.

Al, please tell me... I beseech thee. What is the shortest path to your point?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6722  
Old 11-12-2018, 03:16 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Al,

It ain't so bad my brotha... I think it might be hair bit grandstanding to say we should pay attention to all the psychopaths. I myself show sociopathic tendencies when I need a snack (crowd roars).

Maybe some war lords have psychopath tendencies, and even be a sociopath, but not what would be clinically diagnosed as a psychopath. Of course there a varying degrees of any mental illness. I think it's a mistimed punchline if you say look at all these world leaders who are psychopaths. Trump isn't even a psychopath. But honestly I can neither agree or disagree with what you are saying, because I don't know what you are trying to say.

Al, please tell me... I beseech thee. What is the shortest path to your point?

More than 60,000 mental health professionals have signed John’s petition, which states:
“We, the undersigned mental health professionals, believe in our professional judgment that
Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of
competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.
And we respectfully request he be removed from office,
according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution,
which states that the president will be replaced
if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.’”


All you need is love




Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-12-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: 853,648
Reply With Quote
  #6723  
Old 11-12-2018, 05:03 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 259
See it's useless rhetoric to tell the world that Trump is a coocoo for coco-puffs, with an extra helping of coo coo ca choob. His base knows this, and still backs him. His party backs him. Al you just have to live with it, unless Muller has got him doing some criminal act, everything will bounce off of him. This happened with Bill Clinton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
So you're saying we just need the Beatles

I'm down with that!
__________________
 

Last edited by ilandtan; 11-12-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6724  
Old 11-13-2018, 12:06 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
See it's useless rhetoric to tell the world that Trump is a coocoo for coco-puffs, with an extra helping of coo coo ca choob. His base knows this, and still backs him. His party backs him. Al you just have to live with it, unless Muller has got him doing some criminal act, everything will bounce off of him. This happened with Bill Clinton.



So you're saying we just need the Beatles

I'm down with that!

John Lennon, Our World Is Run By Psychopaths “THE WORLD IS RUN BY INSANE PEOPLE”

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6725  
Old 11-13-2018, 05:42 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
New Dimensions in Psychopathy: Are There Cultural Differences in Psychopaths?
What Is Psychopathy?
Interestingly, the term "psychopath" is shrouded in ambiguity. In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Revision (DSM 5), "psychopath" is not a diagnosis. Rather, the entry is of antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). Although many consider ASPD to be synonymous with psychopathy, the disorders are very different.2 According to David Kosson, PhD, from the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois, "The term psychopath is widely misused. People make distinctions between psychopaths and sociopaths, but there is no basis for that distinction." Furthermore, he clarifies that whereas ASPD is a personality disorder characterized by frequent involvement in criminal behavior and other antisocial activities, it is not the same as psychopathy. ASPD was the chosen term for psychopathy to include in the taxonomy written by the American Psychiatry Association in 1980. The diagnostic criteria in the DSM 5 emphasize the impulsive, irresponsible lifestyle features of psychopathy, but they do not effectively capture the core components of psychopathy.

Today, 4 distinct components of psychopathy are considered; of these, the affective and interpersonal are considered the core features. The other 2 components (lifestyle and antisocial features) are also important, but are less specific to psychopathy. Thus, about half of all people with ASPD score high on the interpersonal and the affective components. They may be impulsive, irresponsible, and get into trouble, but only 50% will demonstrate classic psychopathic traits.

"ASPD is a personality disorder characterized by impairments in personality functioning and by the presence of pathological personality traits," said Claudio Vieira, MSc, specialist clinical psychologist under the London Pathways Partnership, Offenders Personality Disorder Strategy. "However, while offenders with psychopathy usually have ASPD, ASPD offenders are not necessarily psychopaths."

Nevertheless, there are not yet enough proven variations to propagate the conclusive existence of cultural differences in psychopathology.

(search for IQ data)


How is psychopathy diagnosed?
There is no actual diagnosis of psychopathy in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. The best diagnostic instrument to date is the Psychopathy checklist-Revised, is designed to evaluate the recognized characteristics of psychopathic personality and behavior:

callous/lack of empathy
lack of remorse or guilt

glibness/superficial charm
grandiose sense of self worth
need for stimulation/prone to boredom
pathological lying
conning/manipulative

shallow emotional response

parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
promiscuous sexual behavior
early behavioral problems
lack of realistic long term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for their own actions
many short term relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility
The PCL-R assesses these traits with a clinical rating scale of 20 items. Each item is scored on a three-point scale of 0, 1 or 2, according to specific criteria that is obtained through file information and structured interviews. A value of 0 is assigned if the item does not apply, 1 if it applies somewhat, and 2 if it fully applies. Anyone who scores over 30 is diagnosed with psychopathy.




Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-13-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: 854,212
Reply With Quote
  #6726  
Old 11-27-2018, 04:28 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Wanted to post a link to an article on a book entitled: " AND FORGIVE THEM THEIR DEBTS". Most of us spend most of life trying to make a buck, trying to create a safe stable environment for ourselves and our kids.

A psychopath will always, without fail, continue to exploit whatever success they can until either they are stopped by others or are killed. Every policeman whose worth a dime know's that. So with that in mind please take some time to read this review.

Personally I think the book should have been entitled; "Who wants to kill a millionaire?"

A Review of Michael Hudson’s new book AND FORGIVE THEM THEIR DEBTS
Everything You Thought You Knew About Western Civilization Is Wrong, by John Siman - The Unz Review
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #6727  
Old 11-30-2018, 08:18 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,343
Here we are at the last day of November, 2018. Originally, James Comey had been expected to appear before two congressional committees by this time, to answer questions regarding FISA warrants and other matters. An argument developed in which Comey and Democrat legislators have demanded a public hearing, while Republicans want closed door sessions. A public hearing is of course in Comey's best interest, since it would limit each committee member's questions to a 5 minute time frame, whereas a closed door session would allow for far more time and questions. Then too, if public hearings are held, Comey could assert that answering any of dozens of important questions would not be appropriate unless done in a closed door session, "for national security reasons," and that would only result in many of the most important questions being delayed and left unanswered. With that prospect in mind, the House Judiciary Committee issued Comey a subpoena to testify at a closed door session to be held December 3rd. Comey immediately sought to have a judge overturn the subpoena, and stated, "Got a subpoena from House Republicans. I'm still happy to sit in the light and answer all questions. But I will resist a 'closed door' thing because I've seen enough of their selective leaking and distortion. Let's have a hearing and invite everyone to see."



Strange, isn't it, that Comey accuses the House Judiciary Committee of "leaking and distortion" when that has been the very tactics he himself has employed. That, of course, is called "mirroring," a common defensive tactic used to deflect accusations of corruption by alleging that the accusers are the ones guilty of the corrupt activities that the accused is being investigated for or charged with. To put down Comey's attempt at further delaying his questioning until Democrats take control of the House, Judiciary Committee chairman Bob Goodlatte has responded with the following offer:





Obviously Comey will want to weasel out of this somehow, but then it would only be apparent to everyone that he wants anything but being put in the public spotlight, since Goodlatte's offer would essentially give Comey what he had demanded - for all of his testimony to become public. Actual matters regarding real national security issues, and properly classified items, would not appear in what is publicly released, so there would be no basis for objection. And, since Acting Attorney General Whitaker has removed obstacles to President Trump's executive order to declassification of relevant documents, Comey is now sitting between a rock and a hard place as he can't afford to lie and obstruct when he knows that these declassified documents are going to prove him a liar and obstructor.


It is interesting to note that Loretta Lynch has also been handed a subpoena to testify before the committee on December 4th, just a day before US Attorney John Huber is scheduled to present testimony regarding his year long investigation into the Clinton Foundation and related matters. Huber was appointed by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate the FBI's surveillance of Carter Page as well as connections between the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, starting in November 2017. Acting AG Whitaker had been quietly working with Huber and the OIG in the investigations. The Q team is saying that December 5th will be a bombshell, and that the entire month of December will be one to remember in the battle to take our country back. The Deep State is desperate, and fighting back with everything they can think of. This becomes quite apparent in the stepped up attacks on Trump and his associates by Democrat leaders and the lamestream media. I'd say that we can definitely expect things to get nasty over the next several weeks before the air finally clears. Long awaited indictments and arrests of the corrupt elite in both the Democrat and Republican parties finally appears to be at hand, and these individuals will have to answer to military tribunals rather than being processed by corrupt judges in lengthy and costly trials. You can bet that the corrupt ones are running scared.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Last edited by rickoff; 11-30-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6728  
Old 01-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Thanks to the likes of Ubber, Amazon, and other billionaire run syndicates we can now all look forward to drones flying all over the place and at all hours just so that these sickening perverts can make more money, and while anyone else is prevented from so much as flying a wind up toy without paying a tax and notifying the local airport or anyone else who has a stick up their butt within a five mile radius.

I don't understand why anyone in America thinks voting will change one damn thing when you have this kind of outrageous legislation is being passed by these so called representatives. Representatives of whom precisely? Isn't it obvious that these people have no sense of morality whatsoever, that they are employees not of the American People but of organized crime run by billionaires whom are running and wrecking this entire planet by proxy?

Do you people realize that the Nazi's in the Canadian Government are now talking about a meat tax? You think this stops with toy airplanes? Think again. No criminal ever stops stealing until they are made to stop. That's what being a psychopath means.

Stop voting for these people for God's Sake~

I dare you to read this crap and then tell me you understand one damn bit of it. According to this garbage it appears that you could take your kid to the park with a wind up toy plane and get arrested. Thanks Congress. HR-4: FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018.

See what the experts in model airplanes think:
"This latest piece of legislation will effectively outlaw flying R/C models & turn us all into criminals if we don't comply to the demands of these apparatchiks in Washington."
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ommentaries%29

I say so be it then; if you're going to be a criminal then be a big one. Seems like everyone in America is being criminalized for something, guns, magazines, speech, insurance, and now for owning a toy: Had enough billionaire legislation yet? Obviously they don't want you owning guns because by the time this bull crap is complete the only possible outcome will be armed insurrection. Please wake up out there and stop thinking one jackass or elephant is the answer. We the people are the answer and it's high time to deliver that message.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-10-2019 at 12:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6729  
Old 01-09-2019, 07:49 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
This isn't about model airplanes being taxed, though that in itself is outrageous, and it isn't about public safety and drones like the crime syndicate news likes to portray the whole story as being about. No, this is about your survival and the survival of your own kids for God's Sake, and why cannot that be seen is what boggles my mind.

Right now in the immediate local metro area I'm living in, which is the Seattle Metro area, there are now just a half dozen grocery stores in a 10 mile radius. You think something like that is accidental? Safeway already has home delivery and so what do you think comes next?

If you think this is about drones and drones flying in front of airliners as the liars on the news say it's about then you've another thing coming. Who do you think would do that unless it was someone who paid to make that happen. Why do you think that criminal news organization harps on this every chance possible, is it because the news is a part of the Billionaire Information Network?

Suppose there comes a day when the only way you're going to get food is from a damn drone from Safeway, or Walmart, what then? Obviously you're not going to be paying for this with paper money and so then what you have is a financial system which has absolute control over your life, literally speaking, and so I ask why can't people see this happening right in front of their faces? Don't people understand that billionaires plot the future like a gang plots a drug running operation?

If we get to the point where drones are delivering food then you can forget about ever seeing a local grocery store ever again. This is not just about controlling the food supply and enslaving the entire planet with that, but it is also about preventing any competition. Wait and see; keep voting for organized crime, democratic or republican ones makes no difference.

You think all these free cell phones are just accidental? By the time this is done you and your kids will be living in a literal hell on earth with neither the means to defend yourselves, nor the ability to even legally raise food, as that legislation has been passed long ago in most localities, some even outlawing the collection of rain water.

Yet you're all still thinking there's some answer to be had by casting a vote? Wake up and smell the taste of cold steel because that's what's coming, just like it always has whenever the rich have overthrown the rule of law and that's all you're looking at. We are all being brought in to slavery while these imbeciles we keep electing keep stabbing all of us in the back for a few dollars.

Communist Cast removed RT News from my basic claiming it was an international channel and why is this, because they don't want you realizing that France is almost on the verge of a full on revolution, because they don't want you seeing the people in other nations laying the law down, organized and outraged? Better wake up out there in La La land because if you think this is just a problem somewhere else then think again. It's coming and you better get ready for some serious kick ass. Your vote doesn't mean one thing to these people because they couldn't care less about America, or freedom, or any other thing other than whatever they can get out of it for themselves: That's what's obvious.

If we here in the Untied States of America don't get these billionaires out of our government then they will be our governor's controlling whether you live or die, eat or starve, and no this is not science fiction: A blind man could see it but why can't the American People see it is what I ask?

https://www.rt.com/news/448265-franc...s-yellowvests/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-10-2019 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6730  
Old 01-10-2019, 05:22 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
This isn't about model airplanes being taxed, though that in itself is outrageous, and it isn't about public safety and drones like the crime syndicate news likes to portray the whole story as being about. No, this is about your survival and the survival of your own kids for God's Sake, and why cannot that be seen is what boggles my mind.

Right now in the immediate local metro area I'm living in, which is the Seattle Metro area, there are now just a half dozen grocery stores in a 10 mile radius. You think something like that is accidental? Safeway already has home delivery and so what do you think comes next?

If you think this is about drones and drones flying in front of airliners as the liars on the news say it's about then you've another thing coming. Who do you think would do that unless it was someone who paid to make that happen. Why do you think that criminal news organization harps on this every chance possible, is it because the news is a part of the Billionaire Information Network?

Suppose there comes a day when the only way you're going to get food is from a damn drone from Safeway, or Walmart, what then? Obviously you're not going to be paying for this with paper money and so then what you have is a financial system which has absolute control over your life, literally speaking, and so I ask why can't people see this happening right in front of their faces? Don't people understand that billionaires plot the future like a gang plots a drug running operation?

If we get to the point where drones are delivering food then you can forget about ever seeing a local grocery store ever again. This is not just about controlling the food supply and enslaving the entire planet with that, but it is also about preventing any competition. Wait and see; keep voting for organized crime, democratic or republican ones makes no difference.

You think all these free cell phones are just accidental? By the time this is done you and your kids will be living in a literal hell on earth with neither the means to defend yourselves, nor the ability to even legally raise food, as that legislation has been passed long ago in most localities, some even outlawing the collection of rain water.

Yet you're all still thinking there's some answer to be had by casting a vote? Wake up and smell the taste of cold steel because that's what's coming, just like it always has whenever the rich have overthrown the rule of law and that's all you're looking at. We are all being brought in to slavery while these imbeciles we keep electing keep stabbing all of us in the back for a few dollars.

Communist Cast removed RT News from my basic claiming it was an international channel and why is this, because they don't want you realizing that France is almost on the verge of a full on revolution, because they don't want you seeing the people in other nations laying the law down, organized and outraged? Better wake up out there in La La land because if you think this is just problem somewhere else then think again. It's coming and you better get ready for some serious kick ass. Your vote doesn't mean one thing to these people because they couldn't care less about America, or freedom, or any other thing other than whatever they can get out of it for themselves: That's what's obvious.

If we here in the Untied States of America don't get these billionaires out of our government then they will be our governor's controlling whether you live or die, eat or starve, and no this is not science fiction: A blind man could see it but why can't the American People see it is what I ask?

https://www.rt.com/news/448265-franc...s-yellowvests/
Le Chant Des Partisans

What's the coded message?


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 01-10-2019 at 05:23 AM. Reason: 865,900
Reply With Quote
  #6731  
Old 01-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Your Kids Future; forget all about going where no man has gone before ~ No cars, no future, no hope, only a controlled fantasy world. According to the movie; "Ready Player One," the future kicks off in 2023. The first 5 minutes of the film tells you one possible future that is already being considered: Doesn't mean this is the way it will go down, but it does tell you this is one possible future planned for you and your kids. This is why these movies are important. All this story telling that comes to you costs millions of dollars and takes tremendous talent. Movies are ways of letting the aware know what may come along with many other things. I don't really know why they do this but they do. It might be because this is a way of showing you what they plan and by ignoring it you're giving a tacit acceptance of your fate.

This is an excellent movie BTW and here is the opening to it.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-10-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6732  
Old 01-10-2019, 10:43 PM
soundiceuk's Avatar
soundiceuk soundiceuk is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,210
Meanwhile in UK and no doubt other parts of the world. They have rolled out LED street lights with 5G technology.

Which includes 3D phased array radar and a dielectric lense capable of killing.

The whole of the UK has almost been fitted out with this technology.



I’d say much less than 100,000 UK citizens know about this.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6733  
Old 01-12-2019, 02:45 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,331
British countdown

British and French news.
"Theresa May's Strategy Backfires: She's Headed for a Disastrous 200-Vote Defeat "
"We should therefore brace for a Charge of the Light Brigade incident on Tuesday, unless May takes some dramatic action beforehand. If she were to lose on such a scale, both her premiership and the deal might be beyond redemption."
" A 200-vote defeat could end her premiership instantly. "
https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/econo...0qpVGCILLd_oA/

So, what happened to bring up so much opposition?
1/09 Yellow Vests: shockwaves felt across the continent – Claudio Grass
Anti government demonstrations are spreading all over Europe. The City of London bankers desperately wanted continued access to continental debt markets. The French and Germans wanted to squeeze them out. May was licking banker boots and didn't expect to get a parliamentary boot up her arse.
I suspect that the London bankers have finally noticed that the Euro currency and the ECB have instantly crashed when the ECB stopped buying Italian debt.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-10/tragedy-euro

1/11 Yellow Vest protesters aim to crash French banking system – GATA
The EU has been completely intransigent when it comes to dealing with Italy. It's my way or, the highway. Italy has chosen the highway. $3 trillion in Italian debt is going to get a heavy haircut. London may see that the Pound is safer bet than remain.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6734  
Old 01-18-2019, 12:43 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Can't help but to toss this small tissue on the bonfire of lies by corporate crime inc. This is a cut and past reply from an unknown truther regarding an infamous operating system and it's built in back door. *Note: This issue has been on-going for literally years but I happened to have recently stumbled upon this amusing & truthful post which basically spills their guts on this mess.

Title
"virtualapp/didlogical" website creates a generic credential account without my permission

Forgive me if I offend anyone: Don't expect any real help in microsoft forums. A several billion $ company will not admit fault in their product.

For a piece of mind, go to your task manager, check services, once in there check for any remote access services running like svhost.exe. If you do; than check the see if you have any virtual drives like hyper v running and active in your services. Look for virtual adapters and other forms of networking you did not create in your network and internet settings. If any of these apply you are operating on a virtual desktop or labtop that's stealing your credentials as you are typing it in. Your file history is most likely disabled for C and it will give a warning for not having any usable drives. Good luck! This is actually a microsoft product for enterprise and developer's. You know the same people who are telling you its perfectly safe!!! You are not safe online with even last months knowledge. You do not have privacy once you have been plugged in to a cloud. There is a back door on every platform and operating systems for developers, not Just Indian's, but most IT developers too. So the ones with less integrity I may add lots of them exploit these services like microsoft live outlook one drive one note exc, all are unsafe for theses type of attacks. Be safe and goodluck. They will not admit to any of this, not microsoft, not apple, not samsung, or galaxy. Simply put shareholders cant tolerate the losses that will come with such implications
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6735  
Old 01-18-2019, 02:01 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 259
The small mind in the maelstrom

You have to be playing chess to lose at chess.

Feel the earth between your toes, hug your kids or grandkids. That's REAL

I don't fight battles I won't win.

I don't think about issues I see no path to a solution.

I sleep well most of the time, and understand human evolution is a violent event. When it happens, no one will notice because we probably won't think of issues on the same terms.

I'm pretty stupid.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6736  
Old 01-18-2019, 04:10 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
You have to be playing chess to lose at chess.

Feel the earth between your toes, hug your kids or grandkids. That's REAL

I don't fight battles I won't win.

I don't think about issues I see no path to a solution.

I sleep well most of the time, and understand human evolution is a violent event. When it happens, no one will notice because we probably won't think of issues on the same terms.

I'm pretty stupid.
AWOLNATION - Sail


AWOLNATION - Wake Up


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 01-18-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: 867,636
Reply With Quote
  #6737  
Old 01-18-2019, 05:22 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
So this is your answer? (BAD)Videos that wake you up to FEAR?

No thanks, fear only fosters consumerism. If you look at that fear, and ask the question why we fear, you'll see why we don't evolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Herbert
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6738  
Old 01-19-2019, 07:20 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post

No thanks, fear only fosters consumerism.
If you look at that fear, and ask the question why we fear, you'll see why we don't evolve.

Copula (probability theory))

In quantitative finance copulas are applied to risk management, to portfolio management and optimization, and to derivatives pricing.

For the former, copulas are used to perform stress-tests and robustness checks that are especially important during "downside/crisis/panic regimes" where extreme downside events may occur (e.g., the global financial crisis of 2007–2008). The formula was also adapted for financial markets and was used to estimate the probability distribution of losses on pools of loans or bonds.

The users of the formula have been criticized for creating "evaluation cultures" that continued to use simple copulć despite the simple versions being acknowledged as inadequate for that purpose.[18] Thus, previously, scalable copula models for large dimensions only allowed the modelling of elliptical dependence structures (i.e., Gaussian and Student-t copulas) that do not allow for correlation asymmetries where correlations differ on the upside or downside regimes.

Therefore, modeling approaches using the Gaussian copula exhibit a poor representation of extreme events.[28][29] There have been attempts to propose models rectifying some of the copula limitations.

Additional to CDOs, Copulas have been applied to other asset classes as a flexible tool in analyzing multi-asset derivative products. The first such application outside credit was to use a copula to construct an basket implied volatility surface,[32] taking into account the volatility smile of basket components. Copulas have since gained popularity in pricing and risk management[33] of options on multi-assets in the presence of a volatility smile, in equity-, foreign exchange- and fixed income derivatives.


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 01-19-2019 at 07:21 PM. Reason: 867,903
Reply With Quote
  #6739  
Old 01-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
If you look at that fear, and ask the question why we fear, you'll see why we don't evolve.
I'm afraid that most of what you two are bickering about eludes me, but as to the nature of fear, in the processes of evolution, then one must see that evolution is not the over-arching objective of nature, because the end goal isn't evolution, rather it is survival, and survival favors the prepared, hence fear is an innate part of the condition of life for most species, but evidently not all species, not even some which may be of significant intelligence.

Question the assumption that there is an advantage found in evolution, and ask whether or not evolution is, in and of itself, a good thing? Evolution can lead to extinction almost as easily as not evolving at all: Species can evolve but there is no requirement to evolve. I don't know if anyone really can say why evolution even takes place. Remember, survival is what matters, not intelligence, and not anything else. See my former room mates paper on the negative effects of technological evolution below. Yes, I actually have read the entire ...ah...manifesto.
http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-19-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6740  
Old 01-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,331
I read his manifesto. He is very astute, perceptive and articulate. He points out most of the reasons that advanced societies will crash.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6741  
Old 01-20-2019, 04:18 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
See my former room mates paper on the negative effects of technological evolution below. Yes, I actually have read the entire ...ah...manifesto.
http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
Technology by design takes over our lives.
Something to think about


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 01-20-2019 at 04:20 AM. Reason: 868,035
Reply With Quote
  #6742  
Old 01-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Technology by design takes over our lives.
Something to think about


Al
Thanks, finally got some time to listen to the video. It's an excellent video and the video nailed the morphing image story, but is completely off in the weeds with the hypothesis involving big oil and climate change. In fact he's so far out of it knowledge wise that it almost makes him appear to be part of a more complex longer term mission.
The Unabomber-Zodiac Connection
http://www.unazod.com/sacbee.pdf



I think this post is spot on; that there has been a long running program (still running BTW) and which is specifically all about the things mentioned in this posters response to the video.

St. Longinus
6 months ago
"Your ideas about the un.a.bomber are interesting and I don't doubt the Feds knew where Kaczynski was and who he was all along. They don't usually let their test subjects go quietly into the night. However, I disagree with your conclusion that the case was about the environmental movement. It may have been a side benefit to make real environmentalism look kooky, but the fear of carbon dioxide as a 'greenhouse' gas is absurd. If anything, the un.a.bomber case was a psychological operation to ensure people didn't worry too much about technology encroaching on their lives (exactly what Kaczynski was supposedly worried about enough to kill to make his point).
In addition, the real environmental catastrophe which the government didn't want the public to look at was the beginning of the very heavy geo-engineering (aka chemtrails or chem spraying) in 1998. The government had been laying down heavy metals in the skies since right after WWII, (it's visible in outdoor scenes in old movies) but the daily, non-stop spraying began in 1998, and was world-wide and continues to this day.
Given that Kaczynski's "cabin" was taken by the FBI and locked away permanently for no one to be able to examine it, and that his "defense" attorney made statements to the jury basically admitting Kaczynski's guilt before the trial ever started should have been cause for an immediate mistrial. The whole story stinks."
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #6743  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:59 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
An amusing but true story is that my parents were actually in the tiny town of Lincoln Montana on the day before Kaczynski was arrested, and what's amusing about this is that both my parents were sitting at a hamburger joint in the car when my mother told my pop that there was something odd going on, and what she noticed was that there were all these men there ordering food and all of them had brand new jeans, boots, and general attire such that my own mother said that these guy's all looked like FBI agents trying to blend in with the locals. My pop agreed and of course the next day this proved to be true.

Also for a quick study on mind control via information take a look at the Wikipedia article on Ted Kaczynski. The intro looks like it was written by the Brookings Institute, but to be fair the over all article is informative if a bit slanted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-25-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6744  
Old 01-28-2019, 12:05 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Ted was of course wrong about technology being the enemy. It is and always has been the psychopathology that comes from unrestricted power that is the enemy. In our time, as in most all other times, that unrestricted power really comes from unrestricted and uncontrolled wealth.

Today as the State of Oregon seeks to use communist legislation to obliterate the bills of rights, and as Washington State and California follow suit, the real enemy of the people is still the rich. Specifically the ultra rich whom right now are the puppet masters of the Left Right Goose Step towards backdoor dictatorship. People don't realize that the rich don't need the police. We the people need the police and we need them on our side, not on their side, but today we have the police working to uphold and enforce laws which were never introduced at the hands of the people, but rather at the hands of billionaires like Michael Bloomberg and others like the late Paul Allen and his counter part https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Hanauer.

Ya see, the thing is these people have no love of liberty, nor do they have any experience with defending it on any level. They have no education in history, no appreciation for the sacrifices it has taken to create a nation like the United States of America. These people think, wrongly, that their wealth can buy them anything they want. While these people, traitors really, work to undermine our rights, they also work to make America weak and open to attack. These people don't seem to notice that today you're a big bad bear, but tomorrow you might just become a rug on someone else's floor, and that's very odd considering the events which take place on the global stage, because these people above all others should know this, after all they surround themselves with armed guards, police, and state security, but somehow these artifacts of protection give them the delusional notion that they are untouchable despite the every now and again checkmate moves that do happen on the global stage such as the recent Saudi Arabian coup d'état.

The problem with all this, aside from being enslaved of course, is that who is it that gets a rifle and bayonet shoved in to their hands when their incompetency brings on the inevitable? That's right, it's you, me, and your kid brother and sister; that's who and where do these snooks go? Oh yea, they run off somewhere's and make more money on our suffering. Remember here now that while these A-holes work to convince precious snowflakes of the evil of firearms, they at the same time are working to start a global war with China and Russia, and ya know unlike Japan those two nations will invade if these same nut jobs succeed. Not that I think we should bother fighting either one, after all by that time we would probably be better off with either one as our new rulers considering what the alternative under billionaires will lead to.

This is why we have no democracy in the US. Treason is what money can buy as evidenced by the edicts coming out of Salem Oregon, Olympia Washington, and of course that bastion of idiocy in Sacramento in the once beautiful state of California.

Rule by money.
Lobbying spending reaches $3.4 billion in 2018, highest in 8 years
https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-28-2019 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6745  
Old 01-28-2019, 01:20 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Of course most of my views are the views of a bygone age, well maybe, but by no means without reason. More in line with the planned future is this excellent article which I highly recommend. This is an interview with Shoshana Zuboff. Shoshana Zuboff coined the term "Surveillance Capitalism" in 2015.


Welcome to the age of 'surveillance capitalism' where the goal is to 'automate us.' By John Naughton in The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...oogle-facebook

https://boingboing.net/2019/01/21/pr...-not-tech.html
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-28-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6746  
Old 01-28-2019, 05:07 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Meanwhile in Switzerland
https://www.cnn.com/business/live-ne...tes/index.html



1,500 private jets converge on Davos so globalist elites can lecture peasants on how they should consume energy.

But...but...The Davos panel on disability was practically empty

The world's billionaires are growing $2.5 billion richer every day


As France nears civil war JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon proclaims he is a huge fan of French President Emmanuel Macron.

Saudi Arabia: We'll pump the 'last barrel' of oil

Bank of America CEO: Get ready for bank mergers in the US

Chinese regulator says Democracy is ‘not working very well’

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's tax plan dissed at Davos; this bumbling fool, a New York Democrat, suggested earlier this month that a 70% tax on income over $10 million could fund a climate change plan she's pushing called the "Green New Deal.” Look for her to become a causality in the next election while she wonders why; was it something I said?

But...but...Plastic is the new nuclear waste

Jane Goodall, brought a toy stuffed chimpanzee to her discussion with CNN's Fareed Zakaria

Christ Sakes, what planet am I living on anyways? All this an more and just from CNN which is quite possibly the least trustworthy name in News in my opinion.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-28-2019 at 05:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6747  
Old 01-28-2019, 01:40 PM
ilandtan's Avatar
ilandtan ilandtan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 259
aljhoa - you always jump two steps for me, and I can't see the where you are coming from. You might help me with an actual point, and express what YOU feel instead of the advanced rhetoric and dead links, that I won't comprehend. Please just simplify!

Gambeir - The Unabomber was your roommate?(Giggle) I agree with a preparedness for the impending. Frank Herbert made it clear that you can't lose our predative tendency for survival, or the huns get ya. However I was speaking of evolution in this context: We are on a free-energy forum, and there is a high probability that people have solved certain topics but can't evolve to "give it away" because their survival instinct drives them to patent it, get rich, and live on a beach with some rockin' body with nice cones.

Strategically: I want a free energy something, so I can build a pyramid on an island and hide like a rat so I can inherit the world with the other rats. Or give my children the ability to do that.

Tactically: Either bury the device in technology so people have it and don't know, or create education centers to build said device, in a grass roots manor.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6748  
Old 01-29-2019, 06:45 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post
Strategically: I want a free energy something, so I can build a pyramid on an island and hide like a rat so I can inherit the world with the other rats. Or give my children the ability to do that.

Tactically: Either bury the device in technology so people have it and don't know, or create education centers to build said device, in a grass roots manor.
What's wrong with this "picture"?



Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6749  
Old 01-29-2019, 06:58 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Meet 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg
"Some people say that the climate crisis is something that we will have created,
but that is not true, because if everyone is guilty then no one is to blame.
And someone is to blame," Thunberg said flatly. "Some people,
some companies, some decision-makers in particular,
have known exactly what priceless values they have been sacrificing
to continue making unimaginable amounts of money.
And I think many of you here today belong to that group of people."
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 01-29-2019 at 06:59 AM. Reason: 869,802
Reply With Quote
  #6750  
Old 01-29-2019, 05:44 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilandtan View Post

Gambeir - The Unabomber was your roommate?(Giggle) I agree with a preparedness for the impending. Frank Herbert made it clear that you can't lose our predative tendency for survival, or the huns get ya. However I was speaking of evolution in this context: We are on a free-energy forum, and there is a high probability that people have solved certain topics but can't evolve to "give it away" because their survival instinct drives them to patent it, get rich, and live on a beach with some rockin' body with nice cones.

Strategically: I want a free energy something, so I can build a pyramid on an island and hide like a rat so I can inherit the world with the other rats. Or give my children the ability to do that.

Tactically: Either bury the device in technology so people have it and don't know, or create education centers to build said device, in a grass roots manor.
I understand what you're saying. Honestly I do. However, divert to the true history behind the theory of evolution because in that you may find that Frank Herbert may be more right than we care to imagine. Now, I only encountered the true history of Darwinism after listening to John Taylor Gatto's lectures. Darwin's theory of evolution is not accidental. It's really a fingerprint of the ruling powers that be. It's a carefully crafted idea but one which is only now being brought in to question in some circles.

The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto (Intro + Hour 1 of 5) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

What we have mistaken for evolution may instead be hybrid breeding. Right now we have wolves and coyotes that have formed a sub species resulting from wolves being hunted to near extinction and the survivors looking to breed with the closest available relative. Applying hybridization instead of evolution may show us that evolution is not what we have been lead to believe.

The reason for bearing this in mind is that the whole notion of evolving and of evolution can be seen as a designed plot by the ruling elites, and that what evolves is really their story telling as part of their bid to maintain and consolidate power as well as a type of warfare. Ideas like evolution significantly changed how people came to see their world and to reduce peoples belief in God, and thus it is a kind of war on the power of the church. This whole business about evolution is significant in the grand scheme of global power change which is really what evolution is actually about.

The idea that we can evolve is probably misplaced and what that say's is that change comes from outside and not internally. Now in the context of time, the people who think this stuff up and who market it have a long history and track record. Societies such as the Fabian Society work on very long generational time lines to bring about changes in societies, and in the evolving story of evolution morphing in to hybridization, what we can now see is the story is evolving in to selling a new idea, one of change coming from outside, and specifically hybridization works well in the evolving story line about about a superior alien species interbreeding with humans. This story line has a lot to do with the idea of a natural right to rule, and here you may detect the ancient right of kings, so really we are being taken back to the dark ages in many ways.

See, unlike 99.8% of the people that have ever lived, the ruling powers are a closed society who pass on to their children the idea that they are entrusted with ruling, have a right to rule, and that without them guiding the human race the entire planet would sink back in to the muck. Darwin classified the human race in to some 53 different levels of advancement, and if you think the lowest of the low is dark skinned you'd be dead wrong, but I'm not going to tell who is the least evolved according to Darwin, for that you're going to have to invest time in listening to John Taylor Gatto: I don't want to wreck the movie as the saying goes.

OK, so now we have to ask if this rat holing is our true nature or if it's a quality that's exploitable? Surveillance Capitalism is about predicting our behavior. Knowing how we will react to events enables the control of our behavior. So maybe it's not that people actually want to rat hole what they have discovered so much as it is they don't want to have to try to deal with the tactics which are confrontational and offensive. Those tactics are really behavioral modifications being put out to change what we do.

For example, who is going to replicate the Alexey Device and then bring a video and their story here when the price for doing that is to be accused of fraud, belittled, insulted and attacked? Probably not too many people is my answer. Now is that merely accidental or is it because it's being directed? See, the powers that be began selling this idea of debunking with various TV shills, Youtube channels, and of course a small army of counter intel types who think they are doing God's work for Uncle Sam or something similar.

So the purpose of these dumbunkers is to actually do behavior modification across the entire spectrum having to do with anything not quote "officially approved." We got that right here. The only way to combat this is to have an informed and active moderation of the site which recognizes the damage it is doing. If allowed to continue unchecked it will kill the site entirely.

I think a lot of people want to do the right thing. I think most people are good people, but in all societies there are like 2% that are psychopaths/natural born killers/predators. Typically between 6% to 8% of any population is responsible for about 80% of the problems, so you have the opportunity where an unscrupulous 2% can then empower and use another less evolved portion of society to their own ends. Hmm...now aren't you the one who said all you need is love? Have faith, most people do want the right things, they just don' know how to get from A to B and the people on top sure as hell don't want them to know how to do it either. That's the point of this, they are out there working against reason, love, justice, liberty and freedom because if we had that then where would that leave them: What, as equals? God forbid that thought.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers