Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6331  
Old 02-08-2017, 04:38 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post

"European military action must be grounded in the diverse domestic politics of its key member countries and include non-EU countries like Norway, Turkey and, later, the U.K." Yeah right,, include Turkey which is about 98% muslim.
The author is from the CFR,,, but, you could have guessed that.
How Trump will save Europe – POLITICO









Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-08-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: 627,870
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6332  
Old 02-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Preet Bharara

There is a lot of discussion as to whether or not Trump is going to clean house OR, just get rid of his enemies. He just appointed an anti-vaxxer Robert Kennedy to oversee the vaccine safety committee.
Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffets are cutting a wide swath through entrenched corruption and incompetence.
His latest "weapon" is Preet Bharara . "He put away Shelly Silver (D), long feared Speaker of the Assembly and Dean Skelos(R) Senate Majority Leader. For a while it looked like he was going for the trifecta, with Governor Andy Cuomo (D) firmly in his sites, imagine the heads of NY’s three branches of government under indictment."
He definitely isn't afraid to go after the heavy weights.

" A meeting between Bharara and deBlasio is to take place to allow the Mayor explain his knowledge of the above. As any first year law student knows, nothing good can come of it. Especially because Comrade is a fool, a poor judge of his own limited talents, a buffoon of the lowest order and an all around idiot,"
"His reign as mayor of the country’s largest city has been an unmitigated disaster, decriminalizing public urination, ushering in a homeless pandemic, intentional traffic paralysis, potential financial calamity as he pays off his union masters and a personal war upon the police. In short, he’s been the Calamity Jane of New York City. "
Astalavista Comrade de Blasio – Financial Survival Network

The Man Who Terrifies Wall Street
Bharara decides to stay as US attorney in New York after meeting with Trump
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara: The Mob Is “Still There” | Vanity Fair
The Most Dangerous Man In Bitcoin Isn't A Criminal | Fast Company

The more people like this that Trump can find, the tougher it will be for the crooks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6333  
Old 02-11-2017, 02:43 AM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Rick


We may be a little socialist with our universal health care but I can assure you we are very conservative in our nature.

I see Trump just applied a travel/immigration ban. Here in Canada this is considered guilt by association. In effect a hate crime based on religion, beliefs and the color of ones skin. I might expect this in some petty third world dictatorship but I thought our friends south of the border were better than this.

On the upside, if nothing else, it has everyone here in Canada saying thank god we don't live in America. Sure we have problems but they are small and almost insignificant by comparison and we are thankful for that.

AC
I think that the first thing we need to do, if we are going to converse, is to agree that conservatism and liberalism have opposite meanings in our two countries. In Canada, liberalism is a philosophy that follows the principles of the English philosopher John Locke. As the online Canadian Encyclopedia points out, "Locke was the first to argue that individuals have innate rights of life, liberty and property. These rights exist prior to government. Governments come about only through the agreement of autonomous individuals that their rights are best protected by joint association. If this contract is broken the people have the right to rebel. Locke's ideas justified England's Glorious Revolution of 1688 and animated the American revolutionaries of 1776." It might interest you to note that Locke's principles are exactly the same as those of America's Founding Fathers, and can be seen echoed in our Declaration of Independence from Britain, as well as in our Constitution. Those Americans who choose to remain loyal to these ideals self associate themselves as being conservatives, and for the reason that they appreciate what the Founding Fathers gave us and want to conserve that which was given. Indeed, we conservatives in America are the dictionary definition of the adjective "conservative," which means "disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change." While the same definition of the word "conservative" holds true in Canada, the form of governance desired by Canadian conservatives is exactly opposite to the American ideal.

In Canada, conservatives want to conserve the system of British rule which American conservatives celebrate our independence from on July 4th each year. Your Canadian Prime Minister, and all other government officials, must swear an oath of allegiance to the British monarch Queen Elizabeth II, as well as to any of her heirs and successors, and recognize her as the "Queen of Canada." Since we Americans detest the very idea that any man or woman, because of their bloodline at birth, should be afforded any special majestic social status and regarded as "royalty," our Declaration of Independence included a statement that all are created equal, and our Constitution included a prohibition against anyone in government service holding a title of nobility. Instead of swearing an oath of allegiance to a monarch, those who perform government services in the United States must swear to support and defend our Constitution, and all Americans pledge our allegiance to our flag, and to our American republic for which it stands.

In America, liberalism is the opposite of American conservatism. American liberals are very much opposed to the ideals of the American republic, which holds individualism and the ideals cited by John Locke as its foundational basis. American liberals would prefer the ideals of a collectivist society in which the inherent rights of individuals are discarded and merely become privileges which can be granted or taken away at will by a simple majority who determine that doing so is "for the greater good." For that reason, American liberals would prefer that our country were a democracy rather than a republic, and thus refer to their party as the Democrat party. Those who prefer the republican form of government which our Constitution guarantees us in every state refer to themselves as Republicans. It should be understood, though, that not all who identify as being Republicans are true conservatives. Moderate and left leaning members of the Republican party are often referred to as "RINO's," meaning Republican In Name Only, and for good reason. That's because RINO's are willing to compromise true conservative values by reaching agreements with liberals that undermine our Constitution and strip away individualist liberties. Liberal Democrats often refer to themselves as "progressives," and deride anyone who does not agree that progress towards their socialist collectivist democracy ideal is the favored way to go. Conservatives find that idea repugnant, and heed the warning given by one of our most revered Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, when he said, "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

And so, you see, conservative Americans will always choose liberty and maintain that our inherent right to bear arms to protect life, liberty, and property is an inseparable right that we will never relinquish. It is a right that was not granted by the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution (part of our so-called "Bill of Rights") but rather was an inherent and inalienable right that was simply recognized by that Amendment, which prohibited government from infringing upon it. In Canada, your Supreme Court ruled in 1993 that Canadian citizens had no similar constitutional protected right to keep and bear arms, saying, "Canadians, unlike Americans, do not have a constitutional right to bear arms."

In opposition to conservatives, liberal progressive Democrats favor and promote unconstitutional gun control legislation that would strip away our liberties by leaving us no way to defend those liberties, as a last resort, from an overreaching and tyrannical government. True conservatives have been aware, for decades now, of a slow but steady erosion of liberties, and of corrupt and overreaching federal and state governments that seek to usurp powers never granted by the federal or state constitutions in an attempt to gain absolute control over every facet of our lives. During the last two federal administrations (16 years) conservatives, independents, and blue collar working class Democrats alike, all began waking up to the reality that our nation and our freedom was doomed unless the people intervened. In our 2016 elections, only one candidate, Donald Trump, arose to take a stand, with the people, against government corruption, and promised to return control of government to the people. You see, in America the people are the true sovereigns, and government is a servant - not a master. Government hoped that we had forgotten that, but we have not. You can go ahead and happily state that you are glad you don't live in America, but some day in the not too distant future when you see your final liberties being diminished at an alarming rate, and find that you have no way to prevent that from happening, you may be very happy to know that America is your next door neighbor.

While you say you are a conservative, and that I am really a liberal, surely you must now see that this is a matter of differing perspectives. If I were in Canada, yes, I would be a liberal, and if you were living in the United States you would side with liberal progressive Democrats, right? Your tirades against Trump and Trump supporters offer rather convincing proof of that supposition. Now if you can readily admit that what I have stated in this post is factual and honest, and do so politely, I believe that we can continue to have meaningful conversations in which both of us will have an opportunity to learn something interesting and useful. Otherwise, we would simply be wasting each others time, as there would be little to nothing that we could agree upon if there is no foundation of mutual respect based upon facts and honesty. Of that, I'm sure you would agree, and once agreement is confirmed I will be happy to answer any of your questions and concerns.

Sorry if my reply took longer than you had hoped or expected. Ever since the November elections it seems that I spend the majority of my time dispelling fake mainstream media news reports and other misinformation and disinformation attacks that are attempting to discredit Trump and sway public opinion in opposition to him. In America, we used to have more than 50 major news outlets, but today mainstream media is controlled by just 6 massive corporations, and those corporations are a propaganda arm of the powerful elite Ruling Class establishment. I can see that you believe all that you hear from your own mainstream media, but in reality your newscasts concerning any goings on involving America are mostly echoes of our liberal mainstream media political talking points.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6334  
Old 02-11-2017, 03:09 AM
fan1701 fan1701 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 60
Hi Rickoff. Bravo! Excellent post.

al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6335  
Old 02-11-2017, 01:32 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan1701 View Post
Hi Rickoff. Bravo! Excellent post.

al
Thank you for your kind words of approval, sir.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6336  
Old 02-11-2017, 02:47 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 814
Liked it

I found it informative and interesting. Well written. Especially liked the Ben Franklin quote.

Thanks,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6337  
Old 02-11-2017, 07:40 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 814
Post #1 revisit

Hi Rick,

By chance I clicked on page 1 and then noticed and read post #1. Seeing as how it is over 200 pages and 8 years ago, I will copy and paste the first half of it here.

Regards,

bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
The American Ruling Class
I don't watch very much TV, but sometimes there is a show scheduled with a topic that interests me. Tonight was such an occasion. A documentary titled The American Ruling Class aired on LINK TV. LINK TV is an alternative media station that presents topics and viewpoints you would never expect to see on a MSM station. It is fully funded by viewer donations, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that a woman from the town where I live pledged funds of up to $100,000 to match viewer donations to LINK TV. This documentary was particularly interesting in that well known people within the ruling class (basically people who earn more than $500,000 annually and who are in positions of power and influence) were interviewed and often revealed the truth about the wealthy ruling class through what they said. In one scene, a young man visits the office of a hedge fund manager who logs into the Bloomberg information website on his computer and pulls up information showing who the actual owners of General Electric really are. It is a list of several well known banks and Investment firms, including JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank. I'm not at all surprised by that, but I think many others would be. General Electric Company is well known by most people for their electric home appliance products, but they are actually a multinational corporation that is involved in manufacture of a multitude of products including jet engines and atomic generators. They are also one of the largest patent holders worldwide, and are probably only second to General Motors in the number of suppressed technology patents held. As the documentary goes on to point out, big money owns everything, and there are just a handful of people in the world who control these major banks and investment firms. Anything they don't already own can be bought, including the presidency. Presidents and administrations come and go, but the big money bankers and investment firms never go away. ...
Rick
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6338  
Old 02-13-2017, 01:01 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Crooked federal judges

Martin Armstrong; "The Federal Judges of New York City routinely break the law and change the transcripts of hearings to maintain the 98%+ conviction rate. The Second Circuit Court of Appeals ruled “Nevertheless, whether we have the power to order a change in such a practice is unclear. We review judgments, and our review of the convictions and sentences here may not be an appropriate vehicle for the fine tuning of this practice. However, we invite the judges of the Southern District to consider revision.”
They lie but, we have no problem with that.

"The New York Times NEVER reported the details of what went on or how the judges were conspiring with the banks and the government to protect the bankers as always."
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...judge-gorsuch/
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6339  
Old 02-15-2017, 01:45 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Rick
Quote:
Those Americans who choose to remain loyal to these ideals self associate themselves as being conservatives, and for the reason that they appreciate what the Founding Fathers gave us and want to conserve that which was given. Indeed, we conservatives in America are the dictionary definition of the adjective "conservative," which means "disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change." While the same definition of the word "conservative" holds true in Canada, the form of governance desired by Canadian conservatives is exactly opposite to the American ideal.
I would disagree and I and my fellow Conservatives follow these ideals -- Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

As such the problem I have with your last post was when you suggested "If they do that, Trump will raise the tariff on foreign imports so that America always wins". This is government interference in a free market to support workers who cannot compete or a social welfare system... socialist not conservative views in my opinion.

Quote:
In Canada, conservatives want to conserve the system of British rule which American conservatives celebrate our independence from on July 4th each year. Your Canadian Prime Minister, and all other government officials, must swear an oath of allegiance to the British monarch Queen Elizabeth II, as well as to any of her heirs and successors, and recognize her as the "Queen of Canada." Since we Americans detest the very idea that any man or woman, because of their bloodline at birth, should be afforded any special majestic social status and regarded as "royalty," our Declaration of Independence included a statement that all are created equal, and our Constitution included a prohibition against anyone in government service holding a title of nobility. Instead of swearing an oath of allegiance to a monarch, those who perform government services in the United States must swear to support and defend our Constitution, and all Americans pledge our allegiance to our flag, and to our American republic for which it stands.
In Canada the conservatives suggested separation from the monarchy with good reason which was rejected by most Canadians while I agreed with it. Personally I find the concept of nobility and monarchies outdated. In my opinion Americans have simply substituted a Monarchy with Nationalism. Your "Queen" is simply an entity you call "America" which many swear allegiance to and blindly follow without question.

Quote:
And so, you see, conservative Americans will always choose liberty and maintain that our inherent right to bear arms to protect life, liberty, and property is an inseparable right that we will never relinquish. It is a right that was not granted by the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution (part of our so-called "Bill of Rights") but rather was an inherent and inalienable right that was simply recognized by that Amendment, which prohibited government from infringing upon it. In Canada, your Supreme Court ruled in 1993 that Canadian citizens had no similar constitutional protected right to keep and bear arms, saying, "Canadians, unlike Americans, do not have a constitutional right to bear arms."
The Canadian judicial case you refer to was a mentally unstable person stockpiling automatic weapons which was a clear threat to the general public. I believe your argument is false because if what you suggest is true then should you have the inalienable right to bear a nuclear weapon?. Well no so everyone including yourself does have very real restrictions on their right to bear arms because it always relies on context and common sense. Some responsible adults should owns guns and convicted killers and psychopaths etc...not so much. There must be balance and common sense and to suggest everyone has or should have the inalienable right to bear arms is absurd. Would you also believe a muslim neighbor across the street convicted of multiple felony's should have the right to have a fully loaded chain gun mounted in his living room pointed at your house at all times?, they do have the right to bear arms do they not?. Your argument is absurd in my opinion.

Quote:
While you say you are a conservative, and that I am really a liberal, surely you must now see that this is a matter of differing perspectives. If I were in Canada, yes, I would be a liberal, and if you were living in the United States you would side with liberal progressive Democrats, right? Your tirades against Trump and Trump supporters offer rather convincing proof of that supposition.
No I would not side with the liberal progressive Democrats
Your using a straw man argument to suggest my not liking Trump means I do not like all Rep/Con in general which is not true in any sense of the word.

What I find offensive is when people try to pigeonhole myself and others as a Liberal/Democrat simply because I think Trump is immature, dishonest and unfit for public office. As if to suggest we could just pick any psychotic fool off the street and elect them just because they call themselves a Rep/Con and all is well. It is not because Trump is a Republican or a Democrat or otherwise it is because he is unfit for public office due to his own actions and has obvious character flaws.

Quote:
Ever since the November elections it seems that I spend the majority of my time dispelling fake mainstream media news reports and other misinformation and disinformation attacks that are attempting to discredit Trump and sway public opinion in opposition to him.
Again this is where we differ in opinion, I believe if a man cannot stand on his own two feet and defend his own words and beliefs then he's not really a man. I think it's wonderful so many in America feel compelled to defend Trump however in Canada our leaders can defend themselves. I was also seriously considering getting a Conservative party membership so we in Canada might avoid the embarrassing fiasco we see south of the border. Obviously we cannot have our prime minister contorting his hands, grunting and whining while mocking disabled persons or speaking of grabbing women by the crotch or fabricating ridiculous alternate facts on national television because it would make everyone look immature if not incompetent.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-15-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6340  
Old 02-16-2017, 11:09 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Just watched the latest Trump news conference... wow I felt embarrassed and I'm not even American. It has to be the most idiotic display of complete incompetence I have ever witnessed.

As Trump said..."We're going to put in a new executive order next week some time,", "But we had a bad decision. That's the only thing that was wrong with the travel ban." I could almost hear old Spicey ... *parrot voice*--IT'S NOT A BAN, IT'S NOT A BAN CAW CAW

However at the press conference I also noticed the press themselves. They were smiling and laughing and making calls like it was new years eve, Wow are they going to have a field day with this.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-16-2017 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6341  
Old 02-17-2017, 04:03 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
in Canada our leaders can defend themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bCd492qCP4



Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Wow are they going to have a field day with this.
https://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-17-2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: 630,080
Reply With Quote
  #6342  
Old 02-19-2017, 03:09 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087

Coup D’état - Piers Morgan joins Sean Hannity and Joe Digenova


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-19-2017 at 03:11 AM. Reason: 630,379
Reply With Quote
  #6343  
Old 02-19-2017, 04:47 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
Just watched the latest Trump news conference... wow I felt embarrassed and I'm not even American. It has to be the most idiotic display of complete incompetence I have ever witnessed.

As Trump said..."We're going to put in a new executive order next week some time,", "But we had a bad decision. That's the only thing that was wrong with the travel ban." I could almost hear old Spicey ... *parrot voice*--IT'S NOT A BAN, IT'S NOT A BAN CAW CAW

AC
Actually, the executive order that you mention does not contain a single word referring to the order as a "ban" on anything. You can call this a ban if you want, but "ban" is not a synonym for the word "suspension," and "suspension" is not a synonym for the word "ban." Despite that fact, liberals and the press immediately labeled this order as a ban, and I believe that misnomer is what Spicer was referring to - that use of the word "ban" is technically inaccurate. The order is a temporary 90-day suspension against entry of immigrants and non-immigrants from Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia, countries which had already been identified as hotbeds of terrorist activities by the previous administration. Here's the most relevant portion of the order, describing its purpose, in which I bolded the text that is of highest relevance:

Quote:
To temporarily reduce investigative burdens on relevant agencies during the review period described in subsection (a) of this section, to ensure the proper review and maximum utilization of available resources for the screening of foreign nationals, and to ensure that adequate standards are established to prevent infiltration by foreign terrorists or criminals, pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order
In other words, this is the "extreme vetting" which Trump had promised to initiate during his campaign, and which was a major reason why his campaign was successful. The entire purpose of the order was to do all that's possible to keep Americans safe from infiltration by foreign terrorists or criminals.

Note also that if the order was in fact a "ban" then all immigrant and non-immigrant entries from the affected countries would have been prohibited, but it wasn't. Trump included the following provision, which ensured that persons not representing a potential threat would still be allowed entry during the 90-day suspension period:

Quote:
(e) Notwithstanding the temporary suspension imposed pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest -- including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution, when admitting the person would enable the United States to conform its conduct to a preexisting international agreement, or when the person is already in transit and denying admission would cause undue hardship -- and it would not pose a risk to the security or welfare of the United States.
Trump was correct is stating that a "bad decision" by the 9th circuit court was the only thing wrong regarding this executive order, and the order will definitely be upheld as lawful and constitutional if and when it reaches the Superior Court.

I really can't understand why you find this order to be offensive or inappropriate in any way, so perhaps you could explain your objection to it. You may think that it is somehow a religious ban, but it is not. The only mention of religion within the order, as seen in the quoted section (e) immediately above, is a protection of any refugee who is of a religious minority in one of the affected countries and is facing persecution. It may interest you to know that most all Islamic majority nations have laws which allow the open persecution of minority faiths, prohibit the possession or distribution of books and other materials used by minority faiths, and consider conversion or attempts of conversion to such faiths as punishable by death.

Perhaps you would also be as kind as to say what you find to be offensive regarding the following quoted section of the order:

Quote:
In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.
Speaking of "honor killings" and "other forms of violence against women" (forced arranged marriages, genital mutilation, domestic abuse, etc.) you may or may not be aware of that becoming a concern in Canada as well as in the United States. Are you familiar with the case of Mohammad Shafia, who had brought his family to Canada from Afghanistan in 2007? Two years later, he was convicted, along with a wife and brother, of drowning three daughters and another one of his wives who were found in a submerged automobile. Their unforgivable "crime," according to Shafia, was simply that his daughters had disgraced him by dating, and wearing what he thought was inappropriate clothing. Apparently, the wife's "crime" was simply that she had disgraced the family by bearing these daughters. These cold blooded killers would not have been convicted of any wrong-doing in their native country, and were not in the least bit remorseful for what they had done. When they came to Canada, they brought along their own traditions considered acceptable under Sharia law, and chose not to respect Canadian law, tradition, and morals. We see the same things happening here in the US, and find it extremely repugnant. For example, Phoenix Arizona police arrested the mother, father and sister of 19-year-old Aiya Altameemi after they allegedly beat her, restrained her, and burned her for reportedly talking to a boy and refusing to enter into an arranged marriage with a 38-year-old man. These Iraqi immigrants, like their Canadian counterparts, believe they did nothing wrong, that they were simply defending their family's honor. How honorable of them!
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6344  
Old 02-19-2017, 06:52 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Socialism and Christianity are incompatible

A vid with the title of , "The Deep State's Dramatic Emergence Is Proof Our Elections Mean Nothing " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_YEc5HxFA
I don't agree with this. I SERIOUSLY doubt that the deep state wanted to emerge.
There is definitely a battle going on. The CIA and deep state is at a distinct disadvantage because almost everything they do is illegal and / or immoral.

Rense, US District Attorney Vows To Charge Obama With Treason
White House Leaks 'Almost A Form Of A Soft Coup' I'm sure that George Soros has 'harder" plans in store.
ICE Names CNN, NBC, Etc For False, Dangerous
And Irresponsible Fake News Reporting
House Dems Say Were Kicked Out Of ICE Meeting.

DHS Insider Warns 'It's Spy Versus Spy'
Tillerson Firing Holdover State Dept Staffers In Droves
Trump Purges State Depart '7th Floor Shadow Govt'
Stone - ‘CIA Leaks Like A Sieve'


Judicial Watch Sues FBI, NSA, CIA For Flynn Records
Jewish Dems, Neocons, Cuckservatives, (MSM)
And ADL All Unite To Stump Trump

Obviously, the jews are against Trump. But, why?
Trump represents capitalism. Capitalism has been given a bad name in recent decades because of crony capitalism.
Socialism rears it's ugly head once again. It's nothing new.

Felix Morrow
How Shall We Fight Anti-Semitism
Socialism Only Hope for Jews
(December 1938)

https://www.marxists.org/archive/mor...isemitism4.htm
Russia and the U.S.S.R. had a nasty encounter with socialism.
Jews and the Rise of Communism in Russia | Guided History

It's not just socialism that is emerging from the shadows. ISIS is a creation of the neocon controlled CIA and MOSSAD. Why did ISIS particularly target Syrian and Yazidi Christains? Why did Stalin kill off 85% of the Christian clergy? Why are the neocons so down on Russia,,,, at the same time that Putin
Is fostering a resurgence in the Coptic Christian church?
Killary, "theology that adheres to millennia-old Christian teachings on human life, other social issues, and religious liberty are “deplorable,” so much so that those who hold such views are “irredeemable” in the eyes of a woman who wants to become the most powerful person in the world. That was why in 2015 she said in a speech that orthodox Christian views on these issues “have to be changed.”

Paul Craig Roberts claims that the CIA controls the media. That would make the MSM, CIA and the tribe ONE and the same. The tribe is hard at work to stop nationalism and spread socialism in Europe, THE MARSHALL SCAM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6345  
Old 02-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
In the news

Friday Trump said:
"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

The media is quote: "THE ENEMY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE" then we have the courts making "bad decisions" so I imagine they will be declared the enemy of the American People next. Then we have a memo suggesting the military would be rounding up illegal immigrants and once you have a soldier on every corner... you know the rest of the story.

You know it sounds like some racist psychotic fascist dream but it's not... it's Trumps new American government. I have to wonder how anyone could become so desperate, so blind and so scared to elect Trump. It's pathetic it really is and it's embarrassing. What a sheet show.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-20-2017 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6346  
Old 02-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@DannyB
Rense, US District Attorney Vows To Charge Obama With Treason

This reminds me of Breitbart news which references their own false claims in other articles to substantiate new false claims. They suggest that someone said this which suggests someone thinks that and there is a great deal of suggestions however there is no proof to be found which suggests to me it's fake news.

As if to say the lie I told today must be true based on the lies I told yesterday. Are people really that stupid?, I was really hoping they weren't but my god the proof is overwhelming.

I would love to see those people try that BS here in Canada at a job interview. Our employers here would probably piss there pants they would be laughing so hard just before they kicked there ass out onto the street.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-20-2017 at 05:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6347  
Old 02-22-2017, 06:37 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Recycled thoughts

Psychopaths' Bandwagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER43fQSUi5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-22-2017 at 06:38 AM. Reason: 631,176
Reply With Quote
  #6348  
Old 02-24-2017, 04:43 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Moving out of fascism and into the fire

The ruling class just went too far. Regulatory capture leads to crony capitalism. Crony capitalism is the road to fascism. The economy shrunk because the rich just pulled out too much of the money. With wages gone and the consuming population shrinking, fascism has ruined the economy just as surely as socialism would have. The pendulum is swinging the other way.
America is leading the way on the road to socialism but, since it has the reserve currency, it is a laggard at going broke.
Here is the socialist roadmap to going broke, French style.
https://capitalistexploits.at/2017/0...-store-france/

Credit is used to pull future earnings to the present. How many children were born because their future wages were spent to birth and support them in the present? What will they do when their future wages are not forthcoming?
They will die. LePen believes/hopes that investors won't pull their money out of France. The French government could conceivably print the money that was needed in the economy rather than depending on investors.
I believe that plan is just a bridge too far. The French GOV already spends about 54% of the GDP.
Socialism never ends well. What happens to the plans of LePen when the markets crash?
https://pro.dentresearch.com/p/DOW2016/LBNBT236/?h=true

The financial industry is guilty of MANY sins but, the worldwide body of bureaucrats is a bigger drain. The GDP of the European states was reduced by 20% from the bureaucratic overload of the EU.
"A study released by the Open Europe think tank, which wants to control the influence and scale of the EU, has found that 170,000 people now work for EU institutions."
"How come there are 10,000 EU bureaucrats each of whom is paid more than British Prime Minister?"
40,000 EU bureaucrats for banking supervision. The Prime Minister of Spain has 2500 advisers.
The norm for a private school is 29 administrators for every 100 teachers. In the L.A.U.S.D. there are 127 administrators for every 100 teachers.

The average C.P.A. has gotten rid of his employees and just depends on good software. We live in the information age. Every increase in information-handling must be met with more hiring from GOV. Frederich Hegel demanded that everybody work for GOV. That's pure socialism.
Communitarianism - Final Synthesis In Hegelian Dialectic
It never worked before when there was less automation. It certainly won't work now. Donald Trump promised to bring efficiency to GOV. The resulting howls of rage are coming from people who's income depends on inefficiency in GOV.
Automation has brought on a bureaucratic overload. The pendulum is broken and the old rules don't work anymore.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6349  
Old 02-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@DannyB
Quote:
It never worked before when there was less automation. It certainly won't work now. Donald Trump promised to bring efficiency to GOV. The resulting howls of rage are coming from people who's income depends on inefficiency in GOV.
Who would benefit the most from replacing public sector jobs with private sector jobs?. The corporate elite and shareholders of course so your basically talking about redistributing wealth and power to CEO's and shareholders who have little interest in the public's best interests.

So you can expect GOV powers to be gutted and replaced by corporate powers. Like removing all environmental regulations and bringing back inefficient outdated coal to create jobs. Most of Trumps so called policy concerning jobs seems to follow the broken window fallacy. Why not bring back the horse and buggy and coil oil lamps to create jobs while your at it?.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-24-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6350  
Old 02-24-2017, 05:17 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Productive capacity matters — a lot. But when lots of people who want jobs aren’t doing hobs, you’ve got a different problem. A failure to mobilize the productive people you already have. In the scheme of things, that’s a good problem to have since it’s much easier to solve. But it’s also a much more frustrating problem to solve precisely because there’s no good reason it should be lingering like this.
https://thinkprogress.org/production...843#.qvp6heuvq

"Trump promises to 'bring back' millions of manufacturing jobs for dispossessed workers by modifying the terms of trade:
by renegotiating NAFTA, rejecting the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and slapping China with tariffs," according to Brookings' Muro.
"But the fact that the U.S. manufacturing sector has been succeeding by many measures in recent years makes President-elect Trump’s promises
seem like false dreams."

Trump's promise to bring back manufacturing jobs seems like a false dream | Deseret News


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-24-2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: 632,081
Reply With Quote
  #6351  
Old 02-26-2017, 03:34 PM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Ivory Tower Psychosis

"the Ivory Tower. If you haven't heard this expression
before, it refers to the high brow raised lip attitude class of University
Professors and their associates. They have influence on every aspect of
society. "
" Their influence however should be noted;
they've influenced Presidents of the United States, Bankers, the Media (most
notably) and literally every aspect of human life in America. "
"But the Ivory Tower class remains; and it remained until the
Trump victory in November - a major influence on society and hallmark of
American culture. But all that's been shattered. "

"What does this all mean? We're experiencing a
major paradigm shift, (this is an Ivory Tower word, from Thomas Kuhn's "The
Structure of Scientific Revolutions - a must read for investors).

As a bright example take
a look at what Brian Nosek is doing to crack the glass bubble surrounding the Ivory Tower:"
"The implications for politics and the broader economy are huge.
Studies, focus groups, corporate funded research retreats, are one of the
Establishment's, and the Ivory Tower's biggest tools. The election was a
crack in the dam - it's a proof that you can't manipulate public opinion to fit
your own. But it's far from the only crack, just the most obvious one. What's
happening is a major system-wide Ivory Tower Psychosis, the most basic form of mental illness
"The Ivory Tower Bubble has popped; and we're seeing the casualties
on a daily basis. It's certainly not the last establishment-class that
we're going to see crack from the pressure of reality."
Trumpocalypse: Liberal Ivory Tower of Academia collapsing | Zero Hedge
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6352  
Old 02-26-2017, 05:55 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Ivory Tower Psychosis

TRUMP IS THE SWAMP


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-26-2017 at 05:56 PM. Reason: 632,665
Reply With Quote
  #6353  
Old 02-27-2017, 05:27 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@DannyB
Quote:
"But the Ivory Tower class remains; and it remained until the
Trump victory in November - a major influence on society and hallmark of
American culture. But all that's been shattered. "
Your post reminds me of a man who is told a very large meteor will destroy most of Earth by scientists. The man called it fake news by fake scientists and said god will save us. However obviously you cannot debate supposed facts nor beliefs with a big chunk of rock. You see in reality the meteor is just a rock and it doesn't care what you think or believe or if you even have an opinion about anything one way or another because in reality it's just a big old rock which will do what natural law dictates not man.

In reality nothing has been "shattered" because nothing has changed in reality other than your misguided opinion of it.

Quote:
"The implications for politics and the broader economy are huge.
Studies, focus groups, corporate funded research retreats, are one of the
Establishment's, and the Ivory Tower's biggest tools. The election was a
crack in the dam - it's a proof that you can't manipulate public opinion to fit
your own. But it's far from the only crack, just the most obvious one. What's
happening is a major system-wide Ivory Tower Psychosis, the most basic form of mental illness
The problem I see is that you can spout rhetoric and belittle others all day long however obviously that does not make intelligent people any less intelligent nor you any more intelligent. Only you can make yourself more intelligent at which point "you" would become more like "them". In reality by definition psychosis is thinking your more intelligent but not actually being more intelligent... you see proof is required.

Do you know what I like about intelligence?, it is the ultimate equalizer and when I walk into a room full of suits and I'm wearing blue jeans, a T shirt and a camo baseball cap they may think I'm a redneck. However all that changes when I speak and there is no question they can ask that I cannot answer and no problem I cannot solve. You see Danny it's a reality thing, a reality check if you will and BS can only take you so far. Reality matters in reality and the more we understand the more we can do.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-27-2017 at 05:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6354  
Old 02-27-2017, 04:22 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Here's a thought for all those Trump supporters bashing intelligence, Engineering and Science. I understand everyone thinks there a rocket scientist however thinking is not doing. Most people like to think there pretty smart however this does not last very long when something goes wrong.

Now imagine your car or your high efficiency furnace or your appliances bristling with electronics and sensors shuts down. Or your computer shuts down or the power plant down the road stops working or the water treatment plant or natural gas services stop working. Are you going to call Fred the handyman next door with a grade 12 education who works as a walmart greeter and is an avid Trump supporter?. Well no because Fred is almost as helpless and completely dependent on people more intelligent than himself as most are.

You see this day dream most people live in works until something in "Reality" we are dependent on doesn't work. At which point if your not intelligent or skilled enough to do something about it then your completely dependent on someone who is. The fact is damn near everything Fred next door has is because of someone one hell of a lot smarter than he will ever be. Otherwise Fred would probably be living in a cave trying to run down deer in the woods and stab them with a spear.

Maybe people should think about this the next time they start running off their big mouth about intelligence and Engineering and Science. When something goes wrong or stops working or you need a complex problem solved what can you do about it?... what can you do?. You see all this gum flapping and rhetoric works fine until you have to prove your intelligence in reality by doing something tangible at which point it generally becomes a big problem for most people.

This is why I became an Engineer involved in research, science and technology because I didn't want to be some useless twit who thinks he knows everything but can't prove anything or do anything that really matters.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-27-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6355  
Old 02-27-2017, 05:23 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
TRUMP'S WHITE-HOUSE

The white house is and
the senate here in the USA have
always been the policemen of the world.

WE are a nation of laws.

Trump has sworn to jail Hillary and
stated that to her face on live Television and
here is what he knows that you don't.

This film is for grown ups. No weakling should enter.

The rest of you, suck it up it ain't pretty.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgh0xLWgA0w


Why Trump Will Never Jail Hillary Clinton? #PizzaGate


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 02-27-2017 at 05:24 PM. Reason: 633,096
Reply With Quote
  #6356  
Old 02-28-2017, 03:08 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
Federalized EU

The globalists are desperately trying to preserve their control of the European Union. They knew that it could never work without a debt union. They went ahead planning to bring the noose much tighter after the inevitable crash. True to form, they are now demanding a federal union of the European States.
EU Lawmakers Urge "Federal Union" For European States... Or Else | Zero Hedge

So, who is in control of all this? The not-so-secret parliament;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRzAqoxzSpA
Vid; "EUJS President Benny Fischer at the Knesset "
Vid; 'EUJS President Benny Fischer at the United Nations "
Hopefully, the planned EUSSR will never come into existence. Meanwhile, the tribe continues to undermine everything they can.
PressTV-‘Israel trying to destroy al-Aqsa Mosque’
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6357  
Old 03-05-2017, 11:45 AM
ethan ethan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 42
@rickoff

Wow, what a great post above, reguarding republic/democracy and the canadian monarc. I learn so much knowledge from your highly intelligent posts.

Im proud to see true conservatives dispelling the hatred and lies being extruded from progressive socialists like Allcanadian. A guy who mocks our nationalism while using a nationalist username. A guy who compared the right to bear arms as the right to bear weapons of mass destruction and therefore decided we should bear neither. A guy who cannot argue the true merits of an immigration order suspending travel, who would rather lie and call it a discrimination ban based on race and religion. (Notice how he ignored your last post rickoff). A guy who readily insults all trump supporters (just like hilary clinton herself) simply because he disagrees with them.

Keep up the good fight @rickoff.
Ive been reading your posts for years and you continue to impress me.
__________________
 

Last edited by ethan; 03-05-2017 at 11:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6358  
Old 03-06-2017, 03:37 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
US intelligence chiefs have confirmed that the National Security Agency has used
a "back door" in surveillance law to perform warrantless searches on Americans’ communications.

The legal authority to perform the searches, revealed in top-secret NSA documents provided
to the Guardian by Edward Snowden, was denounced by Wyden as a “backdoor search loophole.”

Many of the NSA's most controversial programs collect information under the law affected by the so-called loophole.
These include Prism, which allows the agency to collect data from Google, Apple, Facebook, Yahoo and
other tech companies, and the agency's Upstream program – a huge network of internet cable taps.

“When it comes to telephone calls, nobody is listening to your telephone calls. That’s not what this program’s about,” Obama said.
“As was indicated, what the intelligence community is doing is looking at phone numbers and durations of calls.
They are not looking at people’s names, and they’re not looking at content.”

Obama was referring specifically to the bulk collection of US phone records, but his answer misleadingly suggested
that the NSA could not examine Americans’ phone calls and emails.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...americans-data


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-06-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: 635,995
Reply With Quote
  #6359  
Old 03-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Danny B Danny B is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 2,830
When Will The Left Come For You?

"Everything left-progressive is positive and everything right-regressive is negative."
"The left has become regressive while the right is now expressing the qualities of a progressive society. The core argument that the left is now regressive is best expressed in the spread and abuse of political correctness and social justice."
"The progression of the regressive-left continued through the decades with similar tactics and methods of social engineering."
"The pendulum swing has gone so far to the left that equal rights for all has now morphed into anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-traditional, anti-male, and anti-Capitalism."
"To marginalize a majority as Islamophobic and hateful because it does not want to lose its cultural identity to the onslaught of a culture who, by its very expressed purpose, wants to spread and take over the host culture, is one of the greatest travesties of our modern world."

"There is a concerted effort to criminalize the behaviour and opinions which the liberal-left find undesirable."
"A man who recently burned a copy of the Koran was charged with blasphemy. How is this even possible? Our governance system which has become dominated by the left, is using that very same system to restrict the rights of varying demographics. It is ironic that the liberal-left mandates, which were born in seeking equal rights for all, like women having the right to vote, is now attempting to restrict the rights of those who do not agree with its transformed goals and objectives."
When Will The Left Come For You? | Zero Hedge
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6360  
Old 03-07-2017, 06:27 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Obama admin admits wiretapping indirectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSFd8C25nY

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump

FBI, other agencies probing possible Russian aid for Trump: report



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 03-07-2017 at 06:28 AM. Reason: 636,184
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers