Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6241  
Old 11-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The tremors have just started

Everyone who was involved with the Soros/Clinton sponsored wars around the world is backing off fast.
Donald Trump and the End of "Project Ukraine" - Fort Russ
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...syria-missile/
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...heights-syria/
The Golan is part of Syria and israel may find that they can not operate with impunity there.

Kiev Commandos Caught In Crimea - FSB
Ukrainian Sabotage Group Detained In Crimea
Porky Fires Nutty Odessa Governor Saakashvili
NYSE Floor Traders Boo, Shout 'Lock Her Up'

Ah but, the best is a REALLY big deal. The swamp that Trump talked about is not just in America. The Western politicians all look out for each other. Who will attack the swamp?
https://sputniknews.com/world/201611...interpol-head/
Nigel Farage is famous for successfully kicking the whole EU project into the trashcan where it belonged. He has volunteered his services to Trump.
"Mr Farage, nicknamed 'Mr Brexit' by his friend Mr Trump, watched the results come in at the US presidential election night party at the US embassy in London, before catching an early morning flight to America.

"Appearing on LBC Radio, Mr Farage said: 'Is he going to offer me a job? I'm hoping he might do.

'He will be in need of a proper Eurosceptic ambassador in Brussels for the European Union. I would rather like that job."

Read more: Nigel Farage flies to America in bid to be Donald Trump's ambassador to the EU | Daily Mail Online
Brussels would $hit their collective pants if Farage came back to lambaste them again.
11/10 Merkel’s conservatives warn of Trump effect in Germany – Reuters TOO late.
11/10 White House won’t rule out pardon to protect Clinton from Trump – Bloomberg The Grim Reaper won't be signing.
11/10 European politicians terrified by “horror scenario” after Brexit, Trump – Zero Hedge Better get used to it.
11/10 Big repudiation of liberal elite – Mish repudiation? hell,,, we want execution.

11/10 Obama’s environmental legacy just went up in smoke – Bloomberg Not completely.
11/09 Californians legalize marijuana in vote that could echo nationally – New York Times
11/08 Voters could legalize marijuana for quarter of all Americans – Reuters
The smoke will never stop.
11/10 And the winner of the 2016 election is… WEED! – Anti Media
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #6242  
Old 11-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
Nationalism vs NWO globalism

"At its heart, I think, is a widespread populist backlash against a political class whose liberal assumptions ignored and sometimes openly deplored many of the basic principles — patriotism, belonging, community and security — on which our nation states were built."
"Only a few years ago, nationalism seemed to be heading for extinction. The future, we were told, lay with international organisations and economic globalisation. The U.S. was working on ever more intricate free-trade deals with its neighbours, while the EU was heading for ever-closer union.

"Yet as the events of the past year have shown, that vision was a fantasy."
"Nationalist strongmen already rule Russia, Hungary and Turkey."
"And from January, the United States, the cornerstone of the international order, will be governed by a man who has insulted his neighbours, questioned the existence of Nato and put America's interests above those of all others.

There is a clue in the fact that his promise to put 'America first' is a slogan borrowed from a rabidly isolationist pressure group which opposed U.S. intervention in World War II.
"But as the Brexit referendum and the American presidential election have made overwhelming clear, the liberal vision had — and has — one fatal flaw. People do not like it."
"It is, I think, no accident that time after time, liberal politicians have sneered at the very people they were supposed to be leading. How dare the common people refuse to embrace their bright new dawn?"
A fair portion of the article is total BS but, parts of it are interesting.

Read more: Arrogant global ruling class tried to crush the spirit of nationhonhood, DOMINIC SANDBROOK | Daily Mail Online
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6243  
Old 11-12-2016, 03:11 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Rednecks beware.

A Rednecks Hilarious Response To Trump Winning The Election






Voting As Political Narcotic

In a nation that supposedly prizes competitiveness there is no real political competition. The two major parties maintain a collusive stranglehold on our government. Third party candidates are purposefully disadvantaged. Incumbents can thwart opponents. Worse, though the two major parties shout their differences, they are merely two sides of the same coin, two heads of the same beast, two servants of the Upper Class, and two protectors of the corporate plutocracy. They are criminal co-conspirators. Superficial differences between candidates keep voters entertained, manipulated and rooting for “their” team in the political game that the mainstream corporate media (more co-conspirators) make tons of money from.

“Don't vote--it only encourages them.”


Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton revealed to be distant cousins as family trees show they share same set of royal ancestors
Trump, through his mother, and Clinton, through her father are related
Pair of presidential front-runners share 18th great-grandparents
Ancestor John of Gaunt was son of King Edward III at beginning of what became War of Roses secession debacle



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-12-2016 at 03:12 PM. Reason: 608,427
Reply With Quote
  #6244  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:03 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@DannyB
Quote:
"At its heart, I think, is a widespread populist backlash against a political class whose liberal assumptions ignored and sometimes openly deplored many of the basic principles — patriotism, belonging, community and security — on which our nation states were built."
In the future a person born on any other planet might call your basic principals misguided. On any other planet the absurd notion of patriotism or an emotional attachment to a region of land has little meaning when most all land and space is free. Belonging and community also have little meaning when there is unrestricted travel everywhere and your home is where you make it. Security?, there is no such thing as true security or safety in an unpredictable universe. You take your chances just like the rest of us.

In fact this universal mindset makes the notion of America or Canada or China etc.. look rather pathetic and small and insignificant because in reality they are. It's all a matter of perspective. One good sized random chunk of rock from outer space hits your country and your basic principals don't mean jack **** because everything is dust...that's the reality of the universe we live in.

Note:
Quote:
The Outer Space Treaty states that outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means. The Treaty establishes the exploration and use of outer space as the "province of all mankind."
Why do you think everyone is in a race to go to other planets?... to get away from the stupidity we see down here and be truly free of your basic principals.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 11-13-2016 at 12:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6245  
Old 11-13-2016, 03:00 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
All mouth when they should have been all ears

This article is from Rolling Stone so, most of it is pure trash. BUT, it does make a couple of good points.
"Luntz did his job and gave Steve Kroft his sound-bite diagnosis of The People's temperature. "That's not blowing off steam," he said. "That is a deep-seated resentment."

Deep-seated resentment. There was a catchy, succinct line, over which we could all collectively stroke our chins in quiet contemplation. That's as opposed to what the voters intended, which was to sock us all so hard for our snobbism and intellectual myopia that those very chins of ours would get driven straight through the backs of our skulls."

"Trump's public addresses rated among the most simplistic political rhetoric ever recorded.

But that story cut in both directions, in a way few of us silver-tongued media types ever thought about. The People didn't speak our language, true. But that also meant we didn't speak theirs."
""When [Trump] talks, I actually understand what he's saying," a young Pennsylvanian named Trent Gower told me at a Trump event a month ago. "But, like, when fricking Hillary Clinton talks, it just sounds like a bunch of bull$hit."
"So these Trump voters had a comprehension problem. But we were just as bad. We couldn't understand what they were saying to us. We refused to accept every signal about whom they hated, and how much. Why? Because Trump's voters were speaking a language that has been taboo in America for decades, if not forever.

Nobody in this country knows how to talk about class. "
"And America's cultural elite, trained for so long to think in terms of artificial distinctions like Republicans and Democrats instead of more natural divisions like haves and have-nots, refused until it was too late to grasp the meaning of the rage-storm headed over the wall.

Just like the leaders of the Republican Party, who simply never believed its electorate wouldn't drop and roll over on command when the time came, we media types never believed all that anger out there was real" Do you believe now?
"Back then, I thought Trump had a real chance at the presidency. But later I made the same mistake most every other reporter did. I listened to polls and media outlets, instead of people."
"We journalists made the same mistake the Republicans made, the same mistake the Democrats made. We were too sure of our own influence, too lazy to bother hearing things firsthand, and too in love with ourselves to imagine that so many people could hate and distrust us as much as they apparently do." You betcha!!
"Now all we can do is wait to see how much this failure of vision will cost the public we supposedly serve. Just like the politicians, our job was to listen, and we talked instead."
President Trump: How America Got It So Wrong - Rolling Stone
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6246  
Old 11-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The unfolding wrestling match between Trump and the neocons

The Clintons And Soros Launch America's Purple Revolution | Zero Hedge

The Anti-Trump Protesters Are Tools of the Oligarchy -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6247  
Old 11-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Quote:
Paul Craig Roberts
Who are the anti-Trump protesters besmirching the name of progressives by pretending to be progressives and by refusing to accept the outcome of the presidential election? They look like, and are acting worse than, the “white trash” that they are denouncing.

I think I know who they are. They are thugs for hire and are paid by the Oligarchy to delegitimize Trump’s presidency in the way that Washington and the German Marshall Fund paid students in Kiev to protest the democratically elected Ukrainian government in order to prepare the way for a coup.
So that mother who has to tell her daughter the new president assaults women and calls them pigs is a thug for hire?. That man who is upset he may be deported because of the color of his skin is a thug for hire?.

Maybe these people are upset and disagree with the outcome on moral grounds because the winning party are racist?. Meanwhile Paul Roberts goes on the usual incoherent right wing rant muddying the real issue until it makes absolutely no sense.

The issue is very simple, many people including the protesters are upset because many of the winners of the election are racist white supremacist's. Hell I would be upset too however we know who is not upset, all those self-entitled older white people like Paul Roberts. Look at the Trump demographic... almost all were white Christian's which makes this a religious war not a disagreement in one's personal flavor of politics.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 11-13-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6248  
Old 11-14-2016, 05:03 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
The issue is very simple, many people including the protesters are upset because many of the winners of the election are racist white supremacist's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_mgvrC5FFY


Al

Note: Results Include "Election Fraud"
To all the liberal loonies still rioting because you claim Trump did not get the popular vote,
get your meds now and prepare to be shocked because the finals results are in.
Trump got 306 Electoral College vote while Hillary Clinton got 232.
For #PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11...-petition-now/
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-14-2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: 608,714
Reply With Quote
  #6249  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:28 AM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up really

Sounds like a corrupt Killary fan to me. how much did she pay you finger pointer.

MM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6250  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:33 AM
marathonman marathonman is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 543
Thumbs up Agenda

Here is the real agenda.



MM
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6251  
Old 11-17-2016, 03:55 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The fakers don't want any more fake news

"Just a week after the election, Google, Facebook, Twitter and other internet giants are now declaring a war on so-called fake news sites, trumpeting the idea that unregulated information is confusing and misleading the public and interfering with our ability to make sound decisions."
Self-Proclaimed Truth Czars Create Lists of 'Fake News' Sites to Control Your Mind : Waking Times

Here's the list; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1ZyitM/preview
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6252  
Old 11-17-2016, 04:13 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Take courage, that is not a suggestion.
The Eagle is Rising



Isaiah 31:5 As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend
Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over
he will preserve it.


Trump Tells Netanyahu: If Elected, U.S. Would Recognize Undivided Jerusalem as Israel's Capital


12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12-14



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-17-2016 at 04:15 AM. Reason: 609,295
Reply With Quote
  #6253  
Old 11-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
Read this in amazement

Fear And Loathing Inside The Deep State | Zero Hedge
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6254  
Old 11-21-2016, 05:20 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Terror : Judge Napolitano



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-21-2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: 610,066
Reply With Quote
  #6255  
Old 11-22-2016, 04:10 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The International Criminal Court and the swamp rats

"As voices demanding the sitting US administration be brought to justice grow louder, Washington is literally in panic, since it may soon be held responsible for hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. The “panicky mood” in the White House was intensified even further with the announcement of International Criminal Court (ICC) Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda, who stated that the ICC would start investigating US war crimes in Afghanistan. "
“collateral damage” Washington has been inflicting on Syria illegally, considering nobody authorized their military intervention. But, as the announcement of the International Criminal Court investigation shows, war criminals are to be exposed and brought to justice, no matter how hard they may try to avoid responsibility for their war crimes."

War Crimes Accusations: Guess Who’s Talking | New Eastern Outlook

Western "leaders" have a bad case of brain worms in their skulls that are full of feces. They are so convinced of their own invulnerability that they completely dismiss any actions from the rest of the world. They think that they can dictate to the R.O.W. from their palace at Tel Aviv on the Potomac.
Rand Corp. Blasts ?Truth Decay? ? Wants Facts Determined by Appropriate Leaders | Zero Hedge

"The White House has begun mobilizing the West’s corporate propaganda machine"
If you know who controls the U.S. propaganda machine this is all you need to know about who is behind all the conquest and criminal action. Inwardly looking U.S. leaders (criminals) ignore the R.O.W. almost completely. The FED and the rating agencies would soundly thrash any brazen upstarts. The CIA would do regime change whenever it was deemed possible,,,or necessary,,, or maybe just a good idea. If the would-be dollar escapee was beyond control of the CIA and FED, the military went in and made an object lesson of him to deter others.

The new Russian missile and jamming systems have made the U.S. military impotent (in Syria). Russia is carrying out major operations in Syria and the West can't block them. I'm sure that Netanyahooo is gnashing his teeth and rending his garments. If only he would consider slitting his throat to show his sincerity.
We can only hope that the Saudis do the same.
Trump is a very organized business man. If the ICC comes knocking with warrants for some of the swamp rats, he may very well step aside. Not surprisingly, pox Americana is NOT a member of the iCC. https://thehumanist.com/news/interna...s-not-a-member

Edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beQ2B9h04EE
__________________
 

Last edited by Danny B; 11-22-2016 at 02:51 PM. Reason: 1 more link
Reply With Quote
  #6256  
Old 11-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
Podesta and his sex slave,,, S.O.P. for politicians

The litany of crimes committed by various leaders was a steady drumbeat leading up to the election. The deep State wants it's revenge. BUT, the termination of the election doesn't necessarily bring the termination of the drumbeat. Politicians seem to have an obsession with kids;
Pedophile Politicians
https://www.corbettreport.com/pedoph...investigation/
"researched in a dossier compiled by John Mann, an MP for Bassetlaw in the Midlands, which was then submitted to the London Metropolitan Police for further investigation. These five rings all included at least one current or former member of parliament, with a total of 24 politicians having been identified in Mann’s dossier. Six of those 24 are currently serving members of the UK government, including three MPs and three members of the House of Lords. "

It now appears that Podesta is involved in child rape and murder. Do John and Tony Podesta Have a Connection with Missing Child, Madeleine McCann? – Victurus Libertas
If this goes far enough and the outrage is high enough, many members of the deep state will find that they are in deep do-do.
A lot of honest people in GOV put their careers and lives on the line to bring down the major criminal. Had she won, they would have been dead in many cases. Let's hope that they still come forward with evidence to completely disgust the outrageous decadence in the political establishment.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6257  
Old 11-22-2016, 03:35 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
The litany of crimes committed by various leaders was a steady drumbeat leading up to the election. The deep State wants it's revenge. BUT, the termination of the election doesn't necessarily bring the termination of the drumbeat. Politicians seem to have an obsession with kids;
Pedophile Politicians
https://www.corbettreport.com/pedoph...investigation/
"researched in a dossier compiled by John Mann, an MP for Bassetlaw in the Midlands, which was then submitted to the London Metropolitan Police for further investigation. These five rings all included at least one current or former member of parliament, with a total of 24 politicians having been identified in Mann’s dossier. Six of those 24 are currently serving members of the UK government, including three MPs and three members of the House of Lords. "

It now appears that Podesta is involved in child rape and murder. Do John and Tony Podesta Have a Connection with Missing Child, Madeleine McCann? – Victurus Libertas
If this goes far enough and the outrage is high enough, many members of the deep state will find that they are in deep do-do.
A lot of honest people in GOV put their careers and lives on the line to bring down the major criminal. Had she won, they would have been dead in many cases. Let's hope that they still come forward with evidence to completely disgust the outrageous decadence in the political establishment.
No-Go Zones in America


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-22-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: 610,251
Reply With Quote
  #6258  
Old 11-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The Reptilian and the Eurosceptic

The reptilian Queen has invited Trump to her lair in London.
The Queen to invite Donald Trump to UK – POLITICO
He returned fire with a fill broadside;
https://www.rt.com/uk/367758-trump-f...sh-ambassador/

All the rich and the blue bloods are up in arms about Brexit. Richard Branson's Virgin to bankroll secret Blairite campaign to stop Brexit | The Independent
Nigel Farage is "mister brexit". For Trump to request Farage for British ambassador is a big "titty-twister for the lizard queen.
__________________
 

Last edited by Danny B; 11-23-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Moare info
Reply With Quote
  #6259  
Old 11-23-2016, 09:41 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 789
Trump speech that addresses specifically world governance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRHhG7AM8ig
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6260  
Old 11-24-2016, 01:35 AM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
"Just a week after the election, Google, Facebook, Twitter and other internet giants are now declaring a war on so-called fake news sites, trumpeting the idea that unregulated information is confusing and misleading the public and interfering with our ability to make sound decisions."
Self-Proclaimed Truth Czars Create Lists of 'Fake News' Sites to Control Your Mind : Waking Times

Here's the list; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...1ZyitM/preview
And here's the true list of fake news outlets, nearly all of which were exposed by Wikileaks for colluding with the Clinton campaign:
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6261  
Old 11-24-2016, 03:00 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,367
Finally! Some 9/11 truth from a NIST employee!

On September 7th of this year I posted information to the "Something New on 9/11" thread (post #56) about a feature article appearing in the magazine of the European Physical Society, "Europhysics News," titled 15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapses.

The article brought overwhelming attention to the truth involved in the so-called collapses of World Trade Center building 7, as well as the twin towers, and the article has been viewed nearly 350,000 times. One of the persons who happened to read the article is Peter Michael Ketcham, who worked at NIST from 1997 until 2011. Ketcham readily admits that he wasn't involved in the NIST investigations of the WTC collapses, and that he didn't even start seriously looking into the matter until August of this year. After giving due consideration to 9/11 Truth articles concerning the "collapses," and following the trail to the "15 years later" article in Europhysics News, he wrote a stunning letter to the editor of the magazine supporting the "15 years later" article. In conclusion, Ketcham said that "NIST had reached a predetermined conclusion by ignoring, dismissing, and denying the evidence,” and called on NIST to blow the whistle on itself now, while there is still time.”

See my post #60 in the Something New on 9/11 thread for further details, and a link to view and download Ketcham's letter.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6262  
Old 11-24-2016, 04:28 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Thanksgiving Messages

Trump
Obama


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-24-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: 610,809
Reply With Quote
  #6263  
Old 11-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The name that must not be printed

I tried to post here yesterday. When I clicked "enter", the screen changed to white on the normal format. I clicked "back" and removed some suspicious names.,,,, no go. I tried again and removed both links,,, no go. I hit the back button and got a screen saying that I had timed out,,, after 20 seconds. I eventually reached a point where I couldn't even access the forum.
6 years ago, I started a thread at Burning Man, Coup de Etat, US military
It seemed to really piss people off.
All the leading people in Trump's cabinet are military and ex-military.

B-N-J-A-M-I-N-F-U-L-F-O-R-D has a very interesting article and a vid. He talks about this and the fact that not a single member from a certain tribe (K) is represented in Trump's picks. If you do a google search for BF (he who must not be mentioned), set the time preference for the last week.
BF is often seen to be WAY out there. If he is whacko, why block him?
This is really shaping up to be a huge battle. Politicians advance by deviousness and their tolerance for collateral damage. Military advance by merit. You can be assured that the "other" side of the battle lines includes, large chunks of the CIA.

I also started a thread several years ago, Islam, a danger or no This thread is missing from the roster.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6264  
Old 11-26-2016, 06:06 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Politicians advance by deviousness and their tolerance for collateral damage. Military advance by merit. You can be assured that the "other" side of the battle lines includes, large chunks of the CIA.
There has been so much vile and relentless commentary from the lamestream media regarding Trump's appointments of Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn to high positions in his administration. According to the media smears, and the political memes posted and reposted on Democrat websites, you'd think that these two fellows are the worst possible choices that Trump could have made, and that they represent the epitome of evil. The actual facts are quite different, though. You're quite right about "large chunks of the CIA" being at the forefront of the battle against Trump's appointees. As the following article points out so well, Bannon is the architect of "Drain The Swamp," and Flynn is the most qualified and dedicated person to clean out the corrupt actors within the Intelligence agencies. Fear and Loathing within the Deep State
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6265  
Old 11-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The insiders and their children

Crony capitalism is a big boost up for people for those in power who want their children to take the reins of power in their time,,, regardless of merit.
http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-...tor=Jesse&mk=1
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6266  
Old 11-27-2016, 04:06 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
“Unconstitutional gerrymander”:
Federal court strikes down Wisconsin’s GOP-drawn redistricting
The case will likely to be appealed to the Supreme Court and could impact on partisan redistricting nationally


Wisconsin’s legislative map, drawn up by Republicans in 2011 after they took full control of state government in the 2010 elections, divided the Badger State into 99 Assembly and 32 Senate districts. Democrats, who have been a minority in the Legislature for six years, lost seats in both chambers following this November’s election — leaving Republicans in the state with a 64-35 majority in the Assembly and a 20-13 majority in the Senate.

A three-judge panel comprised of a federal judge from the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and two District Court Judges ruled Monday that the Republican plan was an unconstitutional partisan gerrymander.

The ruling comes six months after the panel heard testimony in federal court from a group of state Democrats who have called the Republican’s redistricting plan “one of the worst partisan gerrymanders in modern American history.” Lawyers for the Democrats argued in court that the 2011 plan was drawn specifically to disenfranchise Democratic voters and presented evidence that Republicans went to great lengths to exclude Democrats from the redistricting process.

So, lawyers in Wisconsin set out to develop the test Justice Kennedy sought. Using a measure called the efficiency gap, Democrats showed how breaking up blocs of Democratic voters and packing them within certain districts results in wasted votes and reduced the number of swing districts in the state from 19 to 10.

Still, Republicans argued that the dilution of the Democratic vote that appears to stem from gerrymandering is actual a result of natural sorting along ideological lines.

The ruling also comes as outgoing President Obama has made clear that he plans to focus his immediate post-presidency on the ambitious goal of tackling partisan gerrymandering. Former Attorney General Eric Holder has been tapped by the president to coordinate campaign strategy, direct fundraising, organize ballot initiatives and put together legal challenges to state redistricting maps across the country.



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-27-2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: 611,396
Reply With Quote
  #6267  
Old 11-29-2016, 12:34 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
The "Elites" are squirming

The FED controls dollar liquidity. They can give or withhold depending on whether you are friend or foe.
Denmark FM - We Do What The US Tells Us To
It is safe to assume that Merkel is on the refugee train at the insistence of the district of corruption. Germany's Merkel Announces Plan To Deport 100,000
Muslims - She'll Say ANYTHING To Gain Re-Election

COOOOOOL, start packing the trains today.
Israel to Drive China Tech, Science Innovations Boom Did the israelis decide that China was the future donor for the israeli lamprey?

15 Euro Leaders Want New Arms Deal With Russia So, do you think the sanctions will survive long after the Kenyan chump and his tranny vacate the WH?
Fillon Win In Franch Presidential Primary = Earthquake
He's not LePen but he will crash the status quo.
Hillary's Fundraiser Arrested For Child Rape
Case Leads Directly To Barack OBAMA
Gee, what a surprise.

"In Part 2: Why The Ruling Elite Are Becoming Frightened, we examine a hybrid argument that synthesizes each of these categories in a single narrative that explains well what is likely truly going on: The masses have (finally!) reached the point where the pain of maintaining the status quo now exceeds that of breaking it. A People's Coup has been set in motion, of which the election of Trump is just an early example of the unexpected and jarring surprises that lie ahead."
https://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/...e_title_103736

This struggle isn't just for the presidency and control of the Supreme Court. 9/11 and the FED could get some real airing out.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6268  
Old 11-29-2016, 03:43 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,367
Quotable quote of the day.....

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." - President Gerald Ford, in an address to a joint session of Congress on August 12, 1974.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #6269  
Old 11-29-2016, 10:04 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
Breaking the chain of pardons

"Abedin told FBI agents she “had to tell the White House” every time Hillary Clinton changed her email address to make sure Obama’s device would accept it. Therefore, Obama outright lied saying the first time he heard of Hillary’s private emails was when the New York Times broke the story.

Abedin says she had to notify Obama of Hillary’s private emails so he knew what she was doing. The trail of evidence with Norway and Obama being given the Noble Peace Prize for nothing means that Obama was clearly a co-conspirator with Hillary. No wonder the FBI and Justice Department have stood down. They had to, otherwise Obama could be criminally charged as well."
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...din-tells-fbi/
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6270  
Old 11-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,894
A few youtube vids

Trump closed out the MSM in favor of going directly to the people through Twitter. Some want to stop that; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IICTm0Qr8Yw
The Dems seem to have a lack of viable leaders. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpyvp2ExxDU
He could really upset the apple cart; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng-_FBmy5Wg

Fixing the errors of the election; Yikes: Ten Radical Ways the Lawless Left Plans to Put Hillary Clinton into the White House on Jan 20 | The Daily Sheeple
I see no way that we are going to have a peaceful transition.

EDIT Fulford says that Soros is dead. BREAKING INTEL: George Soros DEAD » The Event Chronicle
Snopes says that the MUCH loved philanthropist is alive, George Soros Dies of Heart Attack : snopes.com
Brandon smith says that the twinkies are going to turn violent, http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...ction_11302016
__________________
 

Last edited by Danny B; 12-01-2016 at 02:42 AM. Reason: moare info,,,, spoof url
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers