Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5551  
Old 10-24-2014, 02:39 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne.ct View Post
Warning! Warning! Do not feed the troll.
Actually I was enjoying his responses and not once did I feel he was being a troll. Sure he is blunt and in your face but I though Theo was making some very logical and very grounded points. Is it a double standard when you accuse someone of personal attacks yet you turn around and attack them by calling them a troll? is that not also a personal attack?

I'm sorry that when some people disagree of find offense with the truth they will claim troll. I also felt Theo was out of line much earlier on when he was using personal attacks but since he has refrained or "checked" himself I think he is doing good shredding several of the "half baked" responses that have been thrown his way.

Either way lets all remember to debate with respect and in the words of Rodney King... when he was alive..

"Ouch MF's stop hitting me with those f**King clubs you GD doughnut munching pigs... " oh maybe they were other words...
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #5552  
Old 10-24-2014, 04:05 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"][I]Your rant is
Darwinism, Marxism, Communism these are YOUR religious preferences.
I lived in Russia (and communist Russia) for 4 years.

I KNOW Communism, son. I despise Communism.

I dare say, son, compared to me, you know NOTHING about Communism.
Not one damn thing.

Im a Russian translator.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
No equality means some are lowering than beasts and you of course will be the judge of that in your infinite wisdom from ZEN.
Zen , or Chaa'n, or Chantzu, is something I despise. Bad analogy (as usual).

I have no connection to zen trash.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Your religion and all.

Religion is secularized metaphysics for the common fool. I make no connection with any religious nonsense.

strawman fallacy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5553  
Old 10-24-2014, 08:39 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
yack yack yack
Mikey



dont point me to a crap passage on "buddhism" in india. Its trash.
Ive been lecturing on the topic for almost 15 years, translate ancient prakrit and get interviewed on the topic of earliest 'buddhism'



However no such term originally existed, the term was Brahmayana SN 5.4 (path to the Absolute).

eso khandhassa na me so atta........brahmayani itipi buddhasassana vucati ...



please dont bring up topics you havent a clue about, not in the least.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5554  
Old 10-24-2014, 11:25 AM
interdesign21 interdesign21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Malaga-Spain
Posts: 104
Could not resist to post.

I´ve been reading this thread from 2012, just to understand how is a part of the American mind-set, and I see a repetitive behavior that I do not understand; May someone please explain it ?

"I am a Christian, so I am right, and consequently those who are not Christians, are wrong."

"I am right in my beliefs, therefore this grants me the right to judge (and condemn) those who think or believe otherwise"

@Rickoff: If you consider improper this post, just say so, and I´ll delete it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5555  
Old 10-24-2014, 03:06 PM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by interdesign21 View Post
Could not resist to post.

I´ve been reading this thread from 2012, just to understand how is a part of the American mind-set, and I see a repetitive behavior that I do not understand; May someone please explain it ?

"I am a Christian, so I am right, and consequently those who are not Christians, are wrong."

"I am right in my beliefs, therefore this grants me the right to judge (and condemn) those who think or believe otherwise"

@Rickoff: If you consider improper this post, just say so, and I´ll delete it.


Well if we don't go off into a religious debate then I think your post is spot on in regards to how the Ruling Class think, or many Americans for that matter.

I heard a comedian once who was performing his comedy act, he was talking about other countries not agreeing with the USA or their policies. He then jokingly warned any country that doesn't agree with the USA or our leaders policies to be very careful because we will come over there and help spread democracy and set the people free to think for themselves.

When you think about it its very true and the USA feels its their duty to spread their beliefs and culture to anywhere they feel justified, but usually where their is oil and other natural resources.

This week I was reading a comment about ISIS and how they had beheaded 2 Americans very publicly and how the US has already committed to spend billions of dollars and prolong the war, yet between 2009 and 2014 narcos inside of Mexico kidnapped and killed over 250 Americans and yet nothing was done and the southern border is still wide open. If that wasn't enough just a few days ago an elderly couple was shot to death in their house in Wichita Kansas and guess what, their son had connections to the Mexican drug trade.

So the USA claims to be a country of Christian Standards but all I personally see is hypocrisy at every turn. I think even when the people disagree with their government they are still guilty of association because they allow their government to continue to carry out such anti Christian actions when the country is proud of its Christian foundation.

I could write for days on the many social, political, and general hypocrisies of the USA and its people but then I would be called a traitor or hater simply for stating the truth.

Anyway you bring up a VERY valid point and if we can keep the conversation off actual religion or the details therein I think we can discuss this very interesting point of view that you have raised.
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5556  
Old 10-24-2014, 03:51 PM
interdesign21 interdesign21 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Malaga-Spain
Posts: 104
This behavior I mentioned is not an American exclusive, and I can say it because I lived many years under a dictatorial regime, but seen from outside the USA, this "democracy export by bombing" or the law of the srtongest is very evident.
What gets incomprehensible, is the tacit approval of most of American population, so the question is: is it because of ignorance, or just because laziness ?

If viewing it under "spiritual" prisma, may it be due because a sort of simplistic mentality ?

I am not refering just to the american ruling class only and of course I do not mean to be irrespectful, nor disdainful, just triying to understand.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5557  
Old 10-24-2014, 05:07 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
Those who ARE ABOVE are already risen.

There is nothing for THEM/ US to "rise above"
The leaders of the Icelandic coalition government are struggling to appoint a governor of the Central Bank of Iceland. It now seems that the most likely outcome is that more than one will be appointed, whether it will right away or later. This spells the end of an independent central bank in Iceland. The stumbling process prompts the question how likely it is that a government that cannot agree on appointing a governor of the Central Bank will be able to chew through all the very difficult decisions needed in order to lift the capital controls.
End of central bank independence in Iceland – the pessimistic view at Sigrún DavÃ*ðsdóttir's Icelog

Playing Games with the Psychopath is Soooo Much Fun!

How to Deal with a Psychopath Video | Psychopath Victims


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5558  
Old 10-24-2014, 07:09 PM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Energetic Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 218
Ignore List

A few members in this thread have asked if it is possible to block other members.

It isn't possible to block members from posting in any particular thread.

But it is possible to add a member to your "Ignore List".

http://www.energeticforum.com/profile.php?do=editlist

You can put the name of any member in the Ignore section and save it and that will prevent their posts from showing up when you are looking at the discussions.
__________________
Energetic Forum Administrator
http://www.energeticforum.com
Reply With Quote
  #5559  
Old 10-25-2014, 02:40 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@5150
Quote:
So the USA claims to be a country of Christian Standards but all I personally see is hypocrisy at every turn. I think even when the people disagree with their government they are still guilty of association because they allow their government to continue to carry out such anti Christian actions when the country is proud of its Christian foundation.
Not only the USA but every country which promotes religion as an internal control on government. Personally I equate it with the butter side up/butter side down mentality promoted by the diabolical Dr.Suess.

What I never could understand is the concept of a Christian soldier. I mean how does one rationalize this reading of the bible and praying to the lord then carpet bombing innocent civilians. I would agree most are hypocrites in every sense of the word, do as I say not as I do. To be honest I don't get too worked up about this nonsense at all and it is comical watching it all unfold.

In any case the world would be a very different place if everyone judged themselves and their beliefs before others.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5560  
Old 10-25-2014, 01:49 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
I thought some might find this interesting, I think we have all seen people we know find religion and the changes in them were dramatic. Personally I try not to judge them however I did observe their actions and listen to them very carefully.

What I found was equally remarkable from a psychological point of view. In many ways their new beliefs had created a whole new set of personality disorders.

1)The first Narcissistic behavior disorder, the person feeling a great sense of self-importance as they feel empowered with new purpose. Leading to control issues and later intolerance of others not holding their beliefs.

2)Antisocial personality disorder when they distance themselves from friends and family who may not hold similar beliefs. Their new family becomes all others with a like mind and similar beliefs rejecting those who will not comply.

3)Paranoid/Schizoid disorders are also present as they are prone to introspection and fantasy. In a sense all that was ordinary and obvious now becomes new and must directly relate to and reinforce their personal beliefs. It is well known that most all begin relating every day events to a higher purpose ie. God did this, it is god's will, which instills a sense of control in their lives relating to their Narcissistic behavior.

In any case the truth I found was not what I expected and became very apparent when the good people I knew had a few drinks in them, lol. When the facade they had built up for everyone was removed showing how they really felt. At the root was a great sense of self-importance and empowerment as well as a latent intolerance of those seen as inferior for not holding their personal beliefs...in a nutshell.

So while I would like to believe as they do some days I simply cannot. I have seen what religion has done to many people first hand and what is hidden below the surface they show everyone. I prefer to believe I have the capacity to know the difference between right and wrong and treat people as I would like to be treated, simple concept and it makes life uncomplicated.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 10-25-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5561  
Old 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,000
Thoughts

Firstly, I COULD be wrong, but i think if you spend enough time, looking at 'what goes on in a barnyard', you will see males attempting to mount other males. I KNOW it happens with dogs, also females attempting to mount; its a way of 'expressing' dominance. And in studies with rats, and overpopulation, rape gangs developed that engaged in 'homosexual' rape, and 'pedophilia' and cannibalism as well. So, not sure looking to the animal kingdom is such a great idea, for detirmining which behavior is 'natural' or 'unnatural', or God ordained or whatever.

And yes, both religion and politics CAN bring out this quality in people, which I think is just part of 'human nature'. The "I am right, know whats right, I have been vouchsafed the ultimate truths, and so you just accept what I say, or shut up or I'll kill you".

And, we can see 'mob mentality' invoked, to gin up nationalistic fervor, leading to wars.

And it all starts from an intolerance, I suppose,....We all NEED to believe in our particular 'world view'; that WE 'understand' how the world works, and we all FEEL (emotion) that everyone else should see things the same way.

And it DOES seem like there is LESS tolerance, and a greaer fervor among the various believers, whether its political or religious; or is it just that we are more aware of it, due to 24 hour news?

Human BEANS; Legumes with legs! All of our problems, whether individually or collectively, are self-created!

IF there IS intelligent life in the universe, its easy to understand why they haven't made contact; there still trying to 'figure us out', and scratching their heads a lot!

WE are a puzzle, thats for sure! IF their IS a God, maybe he/she/it created us for his/her/its entertainment; kind of like why "LUCY" show and "Mayberry RFD." were 'created'?

Jim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5562  
Old 10-25-2014, 04:11 PM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
My comments in the red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@5150


Not only the USA but every country which promotes religion as an internal control on government. Well only the USA feels it needs to control, protect and police the world into submission of their own views by the use of threat, control, financial bribery and of all those fail then war. What other country has 150 military bases around the world? What other country is or has constantly been at war since WWI ????? I Personally I equate it with the butter side up/butter side down mentality promoted by the diabolical Dr.Suess.

What I never could understand is the concept of a Christian soldier. I mean how does one rationalize this reading of the bible and praying to the lord then carpet bombing innocent civilians. When I start expounding my opinions regarding both LEOs and Soldiers I get shatbagged for being a traitor or hater but reality dictates the majority of Soldiers are simply brainwashed fools wrapped up so tightly with a belief of honor and duty that they can't see the forest through the trees. As for LEO's they are nothing but criminals with badges and the recent attack's and killings targeting these low life LEOs is what I call Karma. I would agree most are hypocrites in every sense of the word, do as I say not as I do. To be honest I don't get too worked up about this nonsense at all and it is comical watching it all unfold.

I also enjoy watching it unfold but make no mistake; the lies, deceit and criminal actions that the government, the police, and the military have propagated with the support of the people will be the downfall of the USA. When that time comes I will stand over and piss on any LEO or government official who is lying in the street asking for help. In the mean time I enjoy watching the cops being targeted and killed by the many martyr's they are encountering today and again Karma has arrived and asking for its dues.


In any case the world would be a very different place if everyone judged themselves and their beliefs before others.

AC
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5563  
Old 10-25-2014, 04:37 PM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchdivco View Post
Firstly, I COULD be wrong, but i think if you spend enough time, looking at 'what goes on in a barnyard', you will see males attempting to mount other males. I KNOW it happens with dogs, also females attempting to mount; its a way of 'expressing' dominance. And in studies with rats, and overpopulation, rape gangs developed that engaged in 'homosexual' rape, and 'pedophilia' and cannibalism as well. So, not sure looking to the animal kingdom is such a great idea, for determining which behavior is 'natural' or 'unnatural', or God ordained or whatever.

Jim

Anything man (Collectively and generally speaking of the entire populace when I say "man") engages is is automatically natural, its in our genes and is part of the overall species and traits we possess.

You can argue homosexual activity / behavior is unnatural but that would only apply when it comes to procreation but not all men are programed or interested in procreation. The same goes for everything else you listed above (rape, 'pedophilia' and cannibalism) which too are natural human behaviors that have been around since the dawn of man.

Not all "men" engage / partake in each of these behaviors you have listed and each person has their own desires and beliefs but nonetheless we humans are all capable of murder, rape, cruelness, cannibalism, hate, fear, and so many other emotions and actions which are too numerous to list.


Religion is the only thing that has ever tried to define what is right and wrong and religion is inherently hypocritical in nature.

The consistent that defines all man's evil is greed, power, and lust which are not religion based but rather dynamics of the natural human mental / behavior traits inherent in all of us regardless if we agree or not. The mirror can be really ugly when we really take a hard look into it.
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5564  
Old 10-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@5150
Quote:
When I start expounding my opinions regarding both LEOs and Soldiers I get shatbagged for being a traitor or hater but reality dictates the majority of Soldiers are simply brainwashed fools wrapped up so tightly with a belief of honor and duty that they can't see the forest through the trees. As for LEO's they are nothing but criminals with badges and the recent attack's and killings targeting these low life LEOs is what I call Karma.
I think it's important to understand who they are before we judge them too harshly. Generally speaking I think the majority are narcissistic and easily influenced by others if they believe they may gain control in their life which they believe is out control. Thus they will do almost anything to remain within the group which empowers them. Really it has little to do with duty or honor more so empowering themselves within the group to compensate for their deeply rooted feelings of inadequacy. Generally one part of our personality over compensates for another part which we feel is lacking.

To be honest I know many police and military personnel and do not feel intimidated by them what so ever because I understand their personality type. The firm hand shake and piercing stare exuding authority and yet latent in them behind it lies major insecurity/control issues I cannot even begin to explain.

Here is a good example of how to deal with these personality types. I got pulled over one night because one of my headlights was not working and before he said a word I said in a cheerful tone--"how can I help you officer". This establishes my dominance without threatening his which will not be tolerated... I'm going to help "you", lol. At this point he said in a low monotone -- "You have a headlight out and I'm going to have to give you a ticket". I then gave him a curious look and said in an inquisitive yet benign tone "Really?". Here we should understand that I am not questioning his authority in any way I am seeking personal justification for his actions... big difference.

At this point he gave me a very curious look and his whole personality changed in a matter of seconds. He then said in his normal voice -- "yes it's been a slow night I will give you a warning and try to get that headlight fixed". You see I was in control of the situation from the start despite his supposed authority over me. Basically they are actors playing their part which they have been trained to do but that is not who they are fundamentally, under the facade is a real person. We are all actors in a sense aren't we?.

The trick here is not to question supposed authority or a personal belief but to make the person justify it for us in their own words. If it does not make sense then we don't have to do anything and they will contradict (hang) themselves. It is actually very easy to do once we understand what is actually going on under the surface. The politicians are a little different however because they could talk for hours and not say anything.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5565  
Old 10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@5150


I think it's important to understand who they are before we judge them too harshly. Generally speaking I think the majority are narcissistic and easily influenced by others if they believe they may gain control in their life which they believe is out control. Thus they will do almost anything to remain within the group which empowers them. Really it has little to do with duty or honor more so empowering themselves within the group to compensate for their deeply rooted feelings of inadequacy. Generally one part of our personality over compensates for another part which we feel is lacking.

To be honest I know many police and military personnel and do not feel intimidated by them what so ever because I understand their personality type. The firm hand shake and piercing stare exuding authority and yet latent in them behind it lies major insecurity/control issues I cannot even begin to explain.

Here is a good example of how to deal with these personality types. I got pulled over one night because one of my headlights was not working and before he said a word I said in a cheerful tone--"how can I help you officer". This establishes my dominance without threatening his which will not be tolerated... I'm going to help "you", lol. At this point he said in a low monotone -- "You have a headlight out and I'm going to have to give you a ticket". I then gave him a curious look and said in an inquisitive yet benign tone "Really?". Here we should understand that I am not questioning his authority in any way I am seeking personal justification for his actions... big difference.

At this point he gave me a very curious look and his whole personality changed in a matter of seconds. He then said in his normal voice -- "yes it's been a slow night I will give you a warning and try to get that headlight fixed". You see I was in control of the situation from the start despite his supposed authority over me. Basically they are actors playing their part which they have been trained to do but that is not who they are fundamentally, under the facade is a real person. We are all actors in a sense aren't we?.

The trick here is not to question supposed authority or a personal belief but to make the person justify it for us in their own words. If it does not make sense then we don't have to do anything and they will contradict (hang) themselves. It is actually very easy to do once we understand what is actually going on under the surface. The politicians are a little different however because they could talk for hours and not say anything.

AC

Judge them too harshly… LMFAO

I totally agree with your observation and do the same.

I guess I can say I don’t judge them as much as I understand them. Most LEO’s fall in the “little d*ck - big head” category and so yea I’m fully aware of how they think and act. Likewise they know how I really feel for them but I do treat them nicely when I have any interactions with then, not for any respect I have for them but to avoid another night in their cramped hotel.

I am always polite and courteous and the secret is saying and doing anything to get away from them and out of their clutches even if that means making them think they are gods. They actually feed on that ego trip and I know how to play it just right so it doesn’t come across as too much slopping up their back side.

I am also no brave martyr in that respect that I need to “one-up” any LEO at this time. I have punched enough time in their hotels to know I really don’t like their mattresses and their towels are not as soft as the ones at the Holiday Inn Express. They also know that when the time comes those like me will show them no mercy and they understand this. I think they anxiously await it because they think they are that much more powerful. However Cops are nothing but criminal gang members with badges. Get one a lone and they are like a scared little girl crying for their daddy, yet like a true gang when they are in larger numbers they sure feel brave and tough but the bottom line is they are nothing but biitches

The bottom line is today I try my best to avoid having any contact with them whatsoever and when I see them I go the other way. However when I see reports on the news of another LEO being shot to death or given a hatched in their head I smirk with pleasure knowing their Karma is upon them.
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5566  
Old 10-26-2014, 05:59 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Just in case you don't know who Lucifer is, he is the pervert who doesn't mind murdering.
[/FONT][/SIZE]
religious twaddle. No such nonsense.


unicorns and sky castle. Rubbish and santa claus



Creationist hogwash
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5567  
Old 10-26-2014, 02:37 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
religious twaddle. No such nonsense.

unicorns and sky castle. Rubbish and santa claus

Creationist hogwash
10 Reasons Naked Mole Rats Will Inherit the Earth


10. Naked mole rats are the ideal underground organism
9. Naked mole rats are masterful bomb-shelter builders
8. Naked mole rats can run backwards as fast as they do forwards
7. Naked mole rats are "extreme sensory specialists"
6. A naked mole rat's teeth function like a biological swiss army knife
5. Naked Mole Rats are eusocial
4. Naked mole rats know how to use tools
3. Naked mole rats laugh in the face of cancer
2. Naked mole rats are the longest-living rodents on Earth
1. The skin of a naked mole rat cannot detect pain — even from an acid burn



Naked mole-rat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5568  
Old 10-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@5150
Quote:
The bottom line is today I try my best to avoid having any contact with them whatsoever and when I see them I go the other way. However when I see reports on the news of another LEO being shot to death or given a hatched in their head I smirk with pleasure knowing their Karma is upon them
To each his own I guess, when I lived in the city my next door neighbor was a police officer. Super nice guy, soft spoken, with a beautiful wife and two kids. Two houses down was another photo radar police officer, again a wife and two kids who were good friends with my kids. He said he personally didn't agree with photo radar nor how it was used but that was his job. To be honest he was also a super nice guy and we would talk quite often.

Funny thing is you would never know they were police officers out of uniform. They were ordinary good honest people trying to make a living and just happen to wear a uniform as part of their job. Personally if push ever came to shove I would give them the shirt off my back as I would most anyone else. I think there are good people and bad people everywhere however lumping them all in the same group just because they wear a uniform is not right in my opinion.

Violence and hatred has never solved anything nor has it made the world a better place. If we want to change the world then we have to be better than that, better than we were yesterday. thats my 2 cents.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5569  
Old 10-26-2014, 05:23 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,357
Quotable quotes of the day....

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." - Frederick Douglass

In other words, and as simply stated by Benjamin Franklin, "If you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you."
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #5570  
Old 10-26-2014, 09:44 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,357
The continuing saga of dirty trick politics

You folks may remember that TEA Party candidate Chris McDaniel beat incumbent GOP establishment RINO Republican Senator Thad Cochran in the Republican primary held back in early June, but won by a small margin of about 1500 votes. Under Mississippi election law, this forced a runoff vote held on June 24th, which resulted in Cochran winning by 7,000 votes. McDaniels protested the results when it was disclosed that Cochran's campaign resorted to tactics which included enticing several black reverends to convince their followers that McDaniel was a racist, and to offer payments to black Democrat voters who would cross over to vote for Cochran in the Republican primary runoff. Angered by the fact that Thad Cochran’s camp stiffed him after he helped them commit a massive voter fraud Reverend Stevie Fielder of the First Union Missionary Baptist Church, came forward to admit his part in the crimes. Fielder said that, acting in concert with Saleem Baird of the Cochran camp (who was also a paid staff member of Mississippi's other US Senator, Roger Wicker), he agreed to pay $15.00 each to black Democrats who crossed over to vote for Cochran in the runoff against Chris McDaniel. Fielder was to receive $16,000 in return for his part in the scheme.

With the Republican establishment party leaders unwilling to reverse the bogus runoff results, McDaniels took the matter to court. McDaniels was prepared to prove that the vote results were invalid because the Democrats who voted in the Republican primary runoff had also voted in the Democrat primary, which was therefore a violation of the state's election laws. As you might have suspected, the court refused to even hear McDaniels' evidence of voting fraud, and instead tossed the case out, saying that McDaniels had waited too long to file his case. Evidently McDaniels had assumed that the state's GOP hierarchy, after having been shown the strong evidence of voting fraud, would toss out the bogus votes. That wasn't the case, though, and by the time they rejected his argument, the time for filing a court case, unknowingly to McDaniels, had gone past the window of opportunity to do so.

The fact that GOP hierarchy upheld the runoff results in the face of strong evidence that the results were fraudulent just shows the lengths that the establishment, and establishment incumbents, will go to in ensuring that their reelection is secured, and that challenging TEA Party candidates are thwarted. If for some reason Cochran had ended up losing in the runoff, it is quite likely that he would have simply run as a claimed Independent in the November election, and that the establishment would have ensured that he won by tampering with the voting machine tallies. I think it is quite safe for us to assume that a lot more dirty tricks have been, and will continue to be, played out before the November elections are over. While the Republican party may gain control of the Senate, that control will be in the hands of establishment RINO Republicans and will mean that nothing in Washington will really have changed.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #5571  
Old 10-27-2014, 12:34 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@5150


To each his own I guess, when I lived in the city my next door neighbor was a police officer. Super nice guy, soft spoken, with a beautiful wife and two kids. Two houses down was another photo radar police officer, again a wife and two kids who were good friends with my kids. He said he personally didn't agree with photo radar nor how it was used but that was his job. To be honest he was also a super nice guy and we would talk quite often.

Funny thing is you would never know they were police officers out of uniform. They were ordinary good honest people trying to make a living and just happen to wear a uniform as part of their job. Personally if push ever came to shove I would give them the shirt off my back as I would most anyone else. I think there are good people and bad people everywhere however lumping them all in the same group just because they wear a uniform is not right in my opinion.

Violence and hatred has never solved anything nor has it made the world a better place. If we want to change the world then we have to be better than that, better than we were yesterday. thats my 2 cents.

AC

Anyone who says violence doesn't solve anything apparently isn't using enough violence.


Regarding the police officer friend of yours who was doing the photo radar stuff and personally didn't agree to how it was used but did it anyway because that was his job is a (excuse the pun ) a cop out.

This basically means he is willing to trade his morals and beliefs for a pay check. Sugar coat it any way you like but thats the bottom line.

I do lump them all together because as soon as they decide to accept the job as an LEO regardless if they are in uniform or not or have a wife and kids or are as you say a good person the same basic principal applies, they might not agree with their job or aspects of it but they do it anyway as its their job.

If they are willing to accept the high risks of death and being a target of hate then being an LEO,they are not putting their family first or the consideration their children might one day be fatherless. For me this too indicates a very selfish narcissistic personality trait that defines the majority of LEOs. the first response I always hear is that someone has to be there to try to do good, yet its always an empty shallow thinking as they are still a target.


We can agree to disagree


PS I too once had a neighbor who was a cop, today he's in prison and is some thugs Maytag. Karma.. he is getting his bountiful supply of it
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5572  
Old 10-27-2014, 12:43 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
Anyone who says violence doesn't solve anything apparently isn't using enough violence.
VIOLENCE doesnt even MEAN ANYTHING.


Killing and Murder are BOTH definitionally VIOLENT.

Killing another (self defense etc) is Justified.

Murder is (rape, murder, etc etc , molestation etc) is UNjustified.

It is only by CONNOTATION that we call an insane Murderer VIOLENT
and a woman that shoots a rapist has no such connotation, however the ACT is violent.


There are NO EVIL ACTIONS (~ violence), only an (violence in TRUE) EVIL MIND




The body is a puppet,
.....when are ignorant fools (not referring to you) going to wise up.



You ARE CORRECT, definitionally VIOLENCE DOES "solve things", only demented fools and myopic intellectual midgets think and espouse otherwise.


There are OTHER methodologies, dependent upon circumstances, but one cannot debate or reason with an ANIMAL (even human animals), and therefore the Noble person knows that "violence is the ONLY option" in such a case.




As against the soccer-mom mentality so commonly found in the West
and Europe (especially Britain), there are no evil actions, rather
only an evil mind. The often repeated phrase “it is wrong to kill
another” is a heinous non-Noble fallacy which belies the ape mentality
of the politically correct generation of “live and let live”, even in
the face of necessary self defense. As is demonic the slaying of
innocents by the hands of a psychopath is the lemming pacifist
mentality that one should cower and hope for the best in the immanence
of self-defense’s necessity, in the moment of oneself being attacked.
It has frequently be the retort by pacifist goons that ‘those who live
by the sword shall die by the sword’, therefore those who concern
themselves with concealed carry deadly weapons as a means of self-
defense in a brutal world are therefore those same who “live by the
sword” and are therefore doomed. This misunderstanding however is
highly pathetic and most certainly incorrect in that said passage
refers to violent men who “live by the sword” from the position of
violence, that in turn, “violence will certainly be returned to them”.
The innocent man who “picks up and raises the sword (or gun)” when the
time has arrived that violence has been leveled upon him is at no
fault, for when danger has passed, the Nobleman “lays down the sword”
and returns to his peaceful life. We however call them evil who “carry
in front of them the sword whence and wherever they go”. Those evil
men with evil minds who seek out violence and murder, in contrast to
them, the Noble who defend self, family and lands is the blameless
and noble paragon of virtue, which none can assail, even if a thousand
bodies of evil men lay slain at his feet.

Like the gun or the sword, both tools, so too is the body the
tool of the mind of man, his spirit (in the case of the Noble ) takes
charge and is control, of which the body and its deeds are blameless
in all instances, but that the laws of man cannot punish the Noble
spirit, but rather imprison the body, and that “men see not the minds
of others, rather the deeds and actions which are committed by their
bodies”, such is the case that men are often judged not in spirit or
intent, but in deeds. Whilst some actions could near never be
rationally justified as having a noble premise in the mind, such as
necrophilia, or pedophilia; killing is certainly nothing near either
of such as these. The reductionistic pseudo logic of modern ‘peace-
mongering at all costs’ pacifists is that “killing is killing,
regardless”; however none of philosophies great-men have held such an
ignoble position, this is something found only recently and most
commonly in European minds, and that of far left-wing American
pacifism. The false view that pacifism is the moral principle that the
use of force is wrong for any reason is a metaphysical fallacy in that
it sees all actions as reducibly equal, but this is not, cannot be the
case, for body as a tool cannot ever be accused of equally reducible
deeds in light of the mind, or spirits intent.

The pacifists growing consensus (= profane, non-Noble , low, base)
to wit “it is wrong to kill another” cannot be justified or enjoined
by any with wisdom, for the mother in her home who has been attacked
upon by a madman set upon her demise and that of her sleeping children
has no fault to slay to death that very same man; that such a one as
her is “equally to blame” as, say a Jeffrey Dahmer or any other crazed
murderer, is a reductionistic and fallacious position as held by those
with irrational and illogical minds who are driven along solely by
their feelings and hormonal emotive bundles. Self defense, by gun or
by fist, of oneself and those who are innocent is rationally noble, is
Noble ; is indeed and undeniably an Noble virtue and necessity. These
same sort of non-Noble minded peoples might insanely say that a time
traveler who goes back to 1943 and puts a bullet in the head of Adolph
Hitler out of the Noble will towards millions of innocent Jews, and
Europeans, is “equally to blame” as, say, Jack the ripper. The
historical Gotama himself praised the Noble deed of killing by his own
hands of another: "I got good merit (in a past life) for killing the
evil man"-Gotama Buddha [Jataka 4-197].

Certainly it would be true that many a demented and demonic
tyrant or dictator has pathetically rationalized killing (but which is
rather murder) of innocents; this ignoble rationalization in no way
diminishes the Noble and “blameless” (Digha Nikaya1 and elsewhere:
Arhants who “took the knife blamelessly”) who have killed out of love,
for either self-defense or love of others in saving the lives of
innocents from the insanity and rage of a demented and evil Samsarin
(profane worldly, a vile non-Noble ). Even the mass-murderer
Anguilamala, in the Majjhima Nikaya of Buddhism’s earliest texts,
became an Arhant in very short order in the Anguilamala Sutta. This is
an important and defining characteristic between Buddhism and Jainist
pacifism, which very few make any distinction thereof. Jains
themselves ignorantly deny that wisdom can transcend karma (actions)
‘in an instant’, of which Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta do indeed
claim. All actions (karma, Pali: kamma) are equivalences to avijja
(agnosis, ignorance) in that the atman or soul is ignorantly seen as
an agent (karmin) in and of samsara, which it is fact not. The false
and common conception that Buddhism is pacifistic is utterly without a
basis in its doctrine and rational postulation.

Modern histories famous pacifists (since pacifism is a foreign
concept near entirely in the distant past) have themselves been ones
to recognize the needs and Noble nobility to kill another in defense
of innocents, be that oneself or another. "If someone has a gun and is
trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own
gun." [The Dalai Lama, in The Seattle Times, May 15, 2001]. "Among the
many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the
Act depriving a whole nation of guns, as the blackest deed." [Mahatma
Gandhi- An Autobiography : The story of my experiments with truth, by
M.K. Gandhi, p.238]. Japanese, Italian and Nazi aggression that
precipitated World War II often is cited as an argument against
pacifism. If these forces had not been challenged and defeated
militarily, logically many more people would have died under their
oppressive rule. A frequently used quote is from Edmund Burke: "The
only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing”. “Being a pacifist between wars is as easy as being a
vegetarian between meals” - Ammon Hennacy. “Since pacifists have more
freedom of action in countries where traces of democracy survive,
pacifism can act more effectively against democracy than for it.
Objectively the pacifist is pro-Nazi”- George Orwell.

It has been argued by pacifists and unintelligent idiots that no
one need carry around with them a weapon as any Noble is ought and in
the right to do, given that a 911 call to the police dept. is recourse
for such emergencies. Laughably shortsighted as this is, it must be
stated that in a dangerous self defense situation the average elapsed
time is two minutes from start to end, and the average American 911
response time is fourteen minutes; leaving a mere twelve minutes for
one to either bleed to death, or mentally prepare for the passing from
this life! In an equal regard pacifists and Leftists have deemed those
who carry concealed weapons to be ‘cowards’, in fear of what ‘most
likely will never happen’; while this is, regarding the later,
partially accurate, the boy scout motto is a worldly truism “be
prepared!”. Peoples (including pacifists) don’t own fire
extinguishers, buy medical insurance, and elsewise out of being
‘fearful’ or ‘cowardly’, nor still does the Noble who carries a gun
with him everywhere fear the unknown, but rather knows the nature of
existence and the varieties of evil men who lurk the world, looking to
pray upon the weak (= pacifists). You cannot reason with a rabid dog,
nor either a rabid and deranged human either hell-bent on rape,
murder, etc. To think otherwise is extremely unintelligent; any
policeman knows this very well.

The last irrational position by the looney Leftists in their
defense (sic) of hatred for justified killing of another is to attack
the tools of killing, namely guns. “Those evil guns” as they are wont
to say, but it is rather instead true that ‘fools fear guns, whereas
the wise fear only a fool with a gun’. These ‘anti-killing’ peoples
are the same sort of demented fools who claim a lifeless hunk of
steel, a gun, is inherently evil in and of itself, as if a gun has
ever jumped up from a table and accosted someone, or killed another.
They vociferously claim “there are many reasons to control the use of
guns” however gun control is less about guns, than about control, for
criminals do not follow the law, to them gun control pertains only to
those who obey the law & its controls; to control guns is only to
control the normal citizen, not the criminal who cares not for laws.
It has been their refuge to blame the tool rather than the handler as
a last defense, for they are often to say “guns kill people”, however
the Noble cannot capitulate to the insane notion that lifeless steel
could jump up and kill a man; only a fool blames the tool rather than
the wielder or same. Again, there are no evil actions, only an evil
mind. The body is a tool, just as a gun is a tool, used either to
murder, commit evil, or in the case of the Noble , to save, protect,
defend “those who are most certainly innocent”. There are no rational
men who hold to a position of “evil tools”. All tools carry the
responsibility that the owner know the manner in which to use it and
have the intelligence enough to rationality and correctly use the tool
they own or purchase. Just as is necessary here in life are not only
guns needed, but also coffins, for all men die, so too medicine for
the foul body which is bound to corruption, and all the other
necessities of living.

It has been said by those against the killing of another for any
reason: “If you want peace, be peace” this sort of pathetic reasoning
would assume that a chaste, pure of spirit lovely woman might tread
thru cities at night with no worry of the dark and deranged souls who
would lurk and pounce upon her. The Noble knows that the Absolute and
its metaphysics are “beyond good and evil”, for in the Absolute there
is not deed or misdeed by wisdom alone which has caused one to acquire
that attainment.
__________________
 

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-27-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5573  
Old 10-27-2014, 12:45 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Amen Rick

The behavior and reasoning of others can be rigorously analyzed leading us to the ends of the earth for the "WHY" so many atrocities are allowed to continue.


The best answer I have come up with as to the "HOW' and the "WHY" tyrants continue is that the good hearted are afraid.

Look at Mexico. For the last decade the Mexican Government has abused their rights as protect-rite of the people. Their RULERS like the AMERICAN RULERS are buddies with AND fund the drug cartels.

News of heads being lopped off and rolled down the aisle of a restaurant or teens being raped and sodomized, boys as well. The list it long and the years went by.

The little boys in any society GROW UP AND REMEMBER.

The young ZORO's shall prevail in the end, die if they must to avenge their parents murder.

When drug Lords exercise power or RULE, the people are put in the grinder as these maniacs think nothing of killing. All without feeling.

The vigilante forces are mounting at the broader of California/Mexico lines. Texas/Mexico as well.

The young men 16-18 yrs run check point and if you are a drug cartel member you butt is in a ringer.

This world will always right itself with the proceeding generation.

Let me ask everyone a question.

Which side do you think is going to win at these broaders?

The USA/Mexican police in Bed with their Governments who murder for drugs and sex or THE YOUNG MEN WHO LOST THEIR SISTER,MOTHER,DAD to freaks partying under the influence??

HUH?

Who do you think is going to be more vigilant? Who do you think will run like scared chickens, to save their skins in the face of DO OR DIE?

Think about that one.

Our resolve must be tested. I hope we all do as well when we are tested. ARE WE GOING TO LET THE INNOCENT BE KILLED?

Will the good people stand by and do nothing?

Mikey


The Mexican government is no different that the USA Government with the exception the US government is more powerful and corrupt.

I also disagree with your assessment of the Mexican youth rising up one day to take back their country. You might get small pockets that try to stand up like the recent students in Guerra but what did that get them? 48 of them ended up in a mass grave along with thousands of other murdered people who were either into bad things or in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As for which side do I think will win, I vote for the Mexican side simply due to the fact that they are more mentally prepared, stronger, and more united and they know when to keep their mouths shut and look the other way or else.

those who will run are the PUSSSY ass Americans who act tough but when the Sh*t comes down they are too soft to really do much unless they have a group of people with large guns, but even thats no match for the hard core Mexicans
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5574  
Old 10-27-2014, 01:05 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
VIOLENCE doesnt even MEAN ANYTHING.


Killing and Murder are BOTH definitionally VIOLENT.

Killing another (self defense etc) is Justified.

Murder is (rape, murder, etc etc , molestation etc) is UNjustified.

It is only by CONNOTATION that we call an insane Murderer VIOLENT
and a woman that shoots a rapist has no such connotation, however the ACT is violent.


There are NO EVIL ACTIONS (~ violence), only an (violence in TRUE) EVIL MIND




The body is a puppet,
.....when are ignorant fools (not referring to you) going to wise up.



You ARE CORRECT, definitionally VIOLENCE DOES "solve things", only demented fools and myopic intellectual midgets think and espouse otherwise.


There are OTHER methodologies, dependent upon circumstances, but one cannot debate or reason with an ANIMAL (even human animals), and therefore the Noble person knows that "violence is the ONLY option" in such a case.

Yea my response in saying anyone who thinks Violence doesn't solve anything isn't using enough violence was more of a line of thinking I was using to point out what I consider flawed thinking by pacifists and suggesting more violence be used.

I also agree with you that Violence doesn't really mean anything but in a way it's defined by actions so in that regard it is used to describe something most people can at least grasp. The problem though is most people think violence is not the answer yet they live in a very sheltered environment protected by their slave masters who protect them in exchange for their freedom.

I love the people who cry out, Live free or die yet they are often so enslaved they cannot even grasp their own reality.

I know a guy who shot 3 police officers and killed one of them. He regrets not killing the other two and was upset he did a year or so in jail. Now he would be considered a cold blooded killer by many people and is hated by the law enforcement community as being a violent criminal but you know what he is alive and is not in jail and why, the court ruled it was self defense.

Had he not used violence and force to save his life even against armed corrupt police he would be dead, and the bad guys would have won. So yes many times violence does solve problems and violence is needed. Those who disagree can and will eat dirt
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5575  
Old 10-27-2014, 01:46 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post


Your crazy post deserves a crazy picture

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5576  
Old 10-27-2014, 02:12 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
I was responding to your question


Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Which side do you think is going to win at these broaders?
Then after I posted my opinion you comeback with this,

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
I will attempt to show you what I am talking about.

I will add more links of what I think is true not that garbage you are hearing.

Our opinions are meaningless. They are in this war, not us.
If our opinions are meaningless then way ask what others think?

As for the garbage I am hearing... please clarify what it is you think it is that I'm hearing or what I "don't" know. I know VERY well whats going on in Mexico I hang with some Taco homeboys
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5577  
Old 10-27-2014, 02:26 AM
5150's Avatar
5150 5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Near downtown
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Amen Rick

The behavior and reasoning of others can be rigorously analyzed leading us to the ends of the earth for the "WHY" so many atrocities are allowed to continue.


The best answer I have come up with as to the "HOW' and the "WHY" tyrants continue is that the good hearted are afraid.

Look at Mexico. For the last decade the Mexican Government has abused their rights as protect-rite of the people. Their RULERS like the AMERICAN RULERS are buddies with AND fund the drug cartels.

News of heads being lopped off and rolled down the aisle of a restaurant or teens being raped and sodomized, boys as well. The list it long and the years went by.

The little boys in any society GROW UP AND REMEMBER.

The young ZORO's shall prevail in the end, die if they must to avenge their parents murder.

When drug Lords exercise power or RULE, the people are put in the grinder as these maniacs think nothing of killing. All without feeling.

The vigilante forces are mounting at the broader of California/Mexico lines. Texas/Mexico as well.

The young men 16-18 yrs run check point and if you are a drug cartel member you butt is in a ringer.

This world will always right itself with the proceeding generation.

Let me ask everyone a question.

Which side do you think is going to win at these broaders?

The USA/Mexican police in Bed with their Governments who murder for drugs and sex or THE YOUNG MEN WHO LOST THEIR SISTER,MOTHER,DAD to freaks partying under the influence??

HUH?

Who do you think is going to be more vigilant? Who do you think will run like scared chickens, to save their skins in the face of DO OR DIE?

Think about that one.

Our resolve must be tested. I hope we all do as well when we are tested. ARE WE GOING TO LET THE INNOCENT BE KILLED?

Will the good people stand by and do nothing?

Mikey

In the case of questioning who will win the fight, if it's between the good people or the corrupt bad guys and cartels, ... well there is no winning they will find their place and either get along or they will war with each their until their deaths.

These young men growing up who who've lost fathers or relatives to these gangs often know these deaths came about for their involvement in such circles. Those who do stand up and try to fight these groups are crushed and or killed. Those groups pretending to be like militia or classified as vigilante forces too will fall under the same spell of power, money and corruption. They will be no different than the forces they are supposedly fighting. Its all about power, control, and greed

all that other Zoro nonsense of retribution and taking back control is nothing but fantasy thinking because as soon as reality hit them they are stuck realizing they too have become the same thing they are fighting against.

No different than a man who becomes a police officer because he thinks he can make a change, yet in time he realizes he wasn't able to change the system but rather the system changed him.

Now between the Mexican drug cartels and Americans, I know the cartels will win. they are too powerful, too organized, and not afraid to die.
__________________
Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.
Reply With Quote
  #5578  
Old 10-27-2014, 02:38 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

this is TIMELESS, it will NEVER CHANGE.


and not ONE GODDAMN thing your or ANYONE here says , or pisses or moans about it will EVER CHANGE IT

its a timeless eternal fact that is universal, it always HAS been, and always WILL BE


youve been schooled.
Youre welcome.




Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5579  
Old 10-27-2014, 07:16 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 552
Truth or Fiction?

It is said that truth is stranger than fiction. How easy it is to take off from there? Very easy. I forebear. Those who choose not to think for themselves will continue to be deceived. In fact, they will believe in lies. The path of least resistance is taken by the majority of "electrons". The curse of God (or if you prefer, "the gods") rests on those who don't know Truth. The prophet has said the deception will be strong enough to deceive even the elite and most knowledgeable, if that were at all possible. (That is a paraphrase of a quote that many might recognize but I have disguised it so that only the insiders will know what prophet I am quoting.)
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #5580  
Old 10-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Dog-One's Avatar
Dog-One Dog-One is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Mikey
Interesting post Mike.

I have thought for a long time the elite are nothing more than spoiled little children, that have never had their ass beat purple for the wrongs they have done. And now that they are grown up and have all the power in the world, the evil they can wield has no bounds.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers