Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

http://tesla-coin.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3001  
Old 06-25-2012, 02:10 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212



In November 2009, an expanded panel of 9 judges of the Israeli Supreme Court ruled
that privately run prisons are unconstitutional, finding that for the State
to transfer authority for managing the prison to a private contractor
whose aim is monetary profit would severely violate
the prisoners' basic human rights to dignity and freedom.

Private prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #3002  
Old 06-25-2012, 03:06 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
In November 2009, an expanded panel of 9 judges of the Israeli Supreme Court ruled that privately run prisons are unconstitutional, finding that for the State to transfer authority for managing the prison to a private contractor whose aim is monetary profit would severely violate
the prisoners' basic human rights to dignity and freedom.

Private prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Al
That's a strange ruling, Al. Since when did prisoners have the right to freedom? They lost that right when they were convicted and incarcerated. If they retained the right to freedom, they would all have to be released immediately upon claiming that right. Dignity -yes, but freedom? No!
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3003  
Old 06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
That's a strange ruling, Al. Since when did prisoners have the right to freedom? They lost that right when they were convicted and incarcerated. If they retained the right to freedom, they would all have to be released immediately upon claiming that right. Dignity -yes, but freedom? No!
Hi Rick
It has been a while since I have had a chance to participate on the forum, my wife and I have been busy with planting and wine making etc....


As a former guard I can tell you that the prisioners have more rights than we as free people do.
They have rights to food, clothing, shelter, rights to TV rights to phone rights to legal access and the legal system and medical treatment. If you think about it we as citizens don't have those rights even though food clothing and shelter are basic needs of every human. They are things we can buy if and when needed. But for an inmate they are rights that these things MUST be given to them. Of course on the flip side their freedom is limited and if they break even the smallest rule we would be right there to "take control" of the situation.

Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #3004  
Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy View Post
Hi Rick
It has been a while since I have had a chance to participate on the forum, my wife and I have been busy with planting and wine making etc....

As a former guard I can tell you that the prisoners have more rights than we as free people do.

Bizzy
Hi Bizzy, glad to see you back again. Like you, I have been intensely busy the past few months settling in here on the new property. There's so much that I want to do here, but never enough hours in the day, and it does make reading and writing posts for this forum thread difficult.

I know just what you mean about the prison inmates. Here in Maine we had a state prison in Thomaston where the inmates operated a store open to the public, and sold novelty items which they had crafted - things like paintings, furniture, wood carvings, ship models, and so on. I went in the store once to see what was being offered, and there were some really nice pieces that had obviously been crafted by some very talented people. I suspect that most of these persons learned that artistry while in prison, having a lot of time on their hands, since they could easily have made a good living on the outside had they possessed that ability before going to prison. Anyways, it didn't take long for most prisoners to catch on to the fact that they would be allowed to keep the profits made from their sales, and use that to buy just about anything they wanted. It turned into quite a scandal when a reporter visited the prison facilities and found several inmates living a luxurious lifestyle, with their cells richly adorned with all the comforts of home and then some. When the article ran in newspapers and magazines, these inmates became known as Thomaston's "novelty kings." It was found that some inmates were earning more than $30,000 a year from their sales at the prison store (and that was in 1979), and of course since all of their basic needs were being met while in prison, at taxpayer expense, a prisoner could simply bank most of those earning to be used when they were eventually set free. Nice game, huh? After the story broke, it was feared that many men would commit felonies in the hopes of being caught and sent to Thomaston. Not long afterwards, the Thomaston facility was closed, and the inmates were moved to a new maximum security unit where these activities were not allowed.

The idea of allowing the crafting and sale of goods in a prison store operated by inmates was no doubt a good one when it was thought of, as it would allow inmates to be productive and develop talents that would be useful and remunerative upon their release, but allowing inmates to keep all the profits was the big mistake. The plan should have been that the inmates could keep all profits above and beyond what it cost the state to provide facility and services per inmate. That would have been a win-win scenario for the inmates as well as the taxpayers. And why shouldn't the inmates
be obligated to pay the costs of their confinement, rather than the taxpayers?
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Last edited by rickoff; 06-25-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3005  
Old 06-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
Hi Bizzy, glad to see you back again. Like you, I have been intensely busy the past few months settling in here on the new property. There's so much that I want to do here, but never enough hours in the day, and it does make reading and writing posts for this forum thread difficult.

I know just what you mean about the prison inmates. Here in Maine we had a state prison in Thomaston where the inmates operated a store open to the public, and sold novelty items which they had crafted - things like paintings, furniture, wood carvings, ship models, and so on. I went in the store once to see what was being offered, and there were some really nice pieces that had obviously been crafted by some very talented people. I suspect that most of these persons learned that artistry while in prison, having a lot of time on their hands, since they could easily have made a good living on the outside had they possessed that ability before going to prison. Anyways, it didn't take long for most prisoners to catch on to the fact that they would be allowed to keep the profits made from their sales, and use that to buy just about anything they wanted. It turned into quite a scandal when a reporter visited the prison facilities and found several inmates living a luxurious lifestyle, with their cells richly adorned with all the comforts of home and then some. When the article ran in newspapers and magazines, these inmates became known as Thomaston's "novelty kings." It was found that some inmates were earning more than $30,000 a year from their sales at the prison store (and that was in 1979), and of course since all of their basic needs were being met while in prison, at taxpayer expense, a prisoner could simply bank most of those earning to be used when they were eventually set free. Nice game, huh? After the story broke, it was feared that many men would commit felonies in the hopes of being caught and sent to Thomaston. Not long afterwards, the Thomaston facility was closed, and the inmates were moved to a new maximum security unit where these activities were not allowed.

The idea of allowing the crafting and sale of goods in a prison store operated by inmates was no doubt a good one when it was thought of, as it would allow inmates to be productive and develop talents that would be useful and remunerative upon their release, but allowing inmates to keep all the profits was the big mistake. The plan should have been that the inmates could keep all profits above and beyond what it cost the state to provide facility and services per inmate. That would have been a win-win scenario for the inmates as well as the taxpayers. And why shouldn't the inmates
be obligated to pay the costs of their confinement, rather than the taxpayers?
Hi Rick
How is your progress on your new place? The wife and I are looking for a different place further out in the country where the taxes are cheaper. Although i would rather move her to Switzerland but that is for another time

We have a program in Erie County whereas if an inmate is in jail for either DWI or childsupport and the court allows them out for work release they must pay $75 a day for the room and an extra $25 if they eat there.

When I was a CO we had over 120 on work release so that really helped cover costs.

I also understand completely about people committing crimes just to get three hots and cot. There was always several dozen homeless guys who would rob a store in the fall just to hang out in the jail for the winter.

I do however think that if SOME inmates were allowed to use thier talents and perhaps sell some of their goods they could actually get on a better path in life. As it stands now our jails are nothing more than revolving doors IN-OUT-IN AGAIN

Would love to see more pictures of your place and your work.


Thanks
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #3006  
Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy View Post
Hi Rick
How is your progress on your new place? The wife and I are looking for a different place further out in the country where the taxes are cheaper.

Would love to see more pictures of your place and your work.

Thanks
Bizzy
Progress has been slow here, because there is so much to be done, and also because I have 3 properties to contend with - the new property in the countryside, my previous home 110 miles to the southwest, and my summer cottage 120 miles to the east. Once I can unload the expense and worry of maintaining my previous home things will get much easier. I've also been quite busy practicing, rehearsing, and recording with a Celtic/Irish/Maritime musical group that I play with, and that demands countless hours of my time.

I did manage to prune some old apple trees in front of my home early this spring, and am hoping they will become productive. I know there are more apple trees on my 20 acre woodlot too, but I'm sure they won't get much sun. I'd like to canvass my woodlot and determine exactly what types of trees I have, and how many. I know there is pine, yellow birch, white birch, cedar, oak, and maple, and a lot of tall timber, but I'd like to see if I have enough maple trees to start a maple syrup business. A gallon of the syrup goes for a lot of bucks these days. Then too, I need to get busy cutting firewood for the winter months. The big trick is going to be in gaining access to the trees I will prefer to cut, so that I can haul a wagon behind my tractor when I harvest those trees. To gain access, I have to get through some heavy brush growth and also cross my stream.

I have noticed that nearly every afternoon there is always a strong breeze here, so it would seem ideal for a wind powered generator. Before I get involved in that project, though, I'd like to work on a water wheel to tap the power of my stream. In that regard, I have been looking for the best place to set up a water wheel along the 1600 foot run of the stream through my property. The brush overgrowth is really thick, especially at the edge of the woods, and makes access and exploration quite difficult, but I have managed to cut a swath down to the stream where the stream reaches its widest section (about 60 feet or so), and that does seem like it might be a logical candidate for water wheel placement, as the stream narrows to about 10 feet just prior to that. If I go down there following a substantial rainfall, the water flow is impressive, and I'm sure that if I could harness and save all its force for just one day at that rate, I could probably supply all the power needed to operate my homestead for a year. Of course that isn't realistically possible for me to do, but there definitely is a lot of power to be had for the taking. I had originally hoped that I could generate more power each month than I would use, and sell it to the electric utility. Maine did pass a law several years ago that utilities had to purchase excess power from in-state suppliers, but I found out that things have evidently changed. Now the utility only has to purchase power from commercial suppliers who can produce megawatts. They still are required to give consumers credit for power sent back into the grid through a meter, but are only required to credit the amount of kwh that equals any usage during the month in question. Therefore, if I used 100hwh, and produced 300 kwh, the utility would be getting 200kwh of free power they could sell to consumers, while I'd get nothing but a cost reduction on my 100kwh usage. In addition to that, I'd still have to pay the monthly "transmission" charge on my bill (it's broken into transmission and supply portions) just to stay connected to the grid. Sucks, huh?

I will start taking some photos and video soon to show some things I have in mind. Thanks for your interest.

Rick
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Last edited by rickoff; 06-25-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3007  
Old 06-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Nadda Nadda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 314
Quote:
I do however think that if SOME inmates were allowed to use thier talents and perhaps sell some of their goods they could actually get on a better path in life. As it stands now our jails are nothing more than revolving doors IN-OUT-IN AGAIN
I read U.S. has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds prisoners. Land of the free, not so much lol.

I dont have a problem with big prison sentences for serious violent crimes, but our system would probably put you behind bars for a year if you spit gum at someone. I think many crimes carry huge time simply so most will plea bargain down, but those who dont and lose the case get really hammered. Serving 10 years wont rehabilitate someone anymore than serving 5 years will, for non violent crimes anyway. At what point do we stop caring about rehabilitation and instead care more about punishing someone.

If you cant serve the time dont do the crime...Well how much time is enough time? Apparently its more the merrier here, which is unfortunate for those who can be rehabilitated.


[edit] - Just read this story on yahoo
---------------------------------------------

Quote:
"The whole thing has almost been surreal," Bob Migliaccio, Matthew's father, told the AP. "We keep thinking it's just going to go away, and then a week and a half ago a sheriff shows up at my door to serve my son the papers.

"It's absurd to expect every 11-year-old to throw the ball on target. Everyone knows you've got to watch out. You assume some risk when you go out to a field. That's just part of being at a game."
Apparently a woman was hit in the face with a baseball due to an errant throw at a kids baseball game. Woman is now suing the kid for 150k. Why play baseball when you might get hit with a lawsuit. Land of the free, not so much.
__________________
 

Last edited by Nadda; 06-26-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3008  
Old 06-26-2012, 03:58 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212
Hundreds of reports have appeared in the mainstream media in the past couple of days hyping the danger of a new bioengineered bird flu virus which is transmissible between humans as the Globalists try to condition humanity to accept a new pandemic emergency and a mass vaccination campaign with a toxic pandemic jab.

Yet again, the people of the world are facing the monolithic threat of a mass vaccination campaign with a pandemic vaccine now proven beyond a doubt to cause harm.

The mainstream media and the false flag alternative media led by Alex Jones are once more hyping the new super virus as a killer and downplaying the vaccine danger.

Jane Burgermeister - pandemic update 25 June 2012 - YouTube

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3009  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:55 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
That's a strange ruling, Al. Since when did prisoners have the right to freedom? They lost that right when they were convicted and incarcerated. If they retained the right to freedom, they would all have to be released immediately upon claiming that right. Dignity -yes, but freedom? No!
Psychopath Test

Read the question, come up with an answer and then click through for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was ‘amazing’. She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What was her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer. Click through to read the answer]

This is VERY interesting!



Answer: 5h3 vv45 h0p1n6 7h3 6uy vv0u1d 4pp34r 47 7h3 fun3r4l 4641n.
If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.
If you didn’t answer the question correctly, good for you.

The Psychopath Test | All Of The Crap They Send Me


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3010  
Old 06-26-2012, 03:00 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
RE: SCOTUS decision on Arizona law

The decision handed down yesterday by the corporation U.S. Supreme Court overturned much of Arizona's 1070B law dealing with illegal immigration as being "unconstitutional." In suing Arizona, Barry's regime claimed that only the federal "government" has constitutional authority when it comes to matters of immigration. But just where in the Constitution is that stated or implied? First of all, the word "immigration" cannot be found in the Constitution, so where does the idea that the federal "government" has sole authority in immigration matters come from? Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution is what is used to claim such authority, but let's examine that Section, which only states that, "The Congress shall have Power....To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization." And to that extent, the final passage in Section 8 states that Congress has the power "To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers..." Now all of that makes perfect sense, and naturalization has always been properly recognized and executed as a function of the federal system. Those wishing to gain status as a naturalized US citizen apply at a federally operated office, and are later granted such status in a federal court if they are deemed to be of good character and have followed the rules set by Congress.

Arizona's 1070B law never attempted to interfere with, or take control of, the established naturalization process. And nowhere does the Constitution state that the federal "government" has the sole responsibility and authority to deal with those who violate and bypass the rules for becoming a citizen, and come here illegally. Every state has the inherent right to protect its own borders, and its citizens, against invasions by those who would illegally enter their state. Most states have laws that give homeowners and business owners the right to defend their property against an uninvited invasion, and even gives such owners the right to use lethal force against such invaders if they perceive the invasion to be a threat to their safety or well-being. The citizens of Arizona rightly feel threatened by lawless invaders from Mexico who traffic in drugs, carry automatic weapons, and who have shown that they will not hesitate to kill US citizens and law enforcement officers who stand in their way. The federal authorities have not taken adequate steps to protect Arizona from these invaders, so Arizona finally said enough was enough, and passed their own protective statutes. In improperly striking down much of Arizona's 1070B law, the SCOTUS decision did allow one part to remain in effect - the right of law enforcement officers to question a person's legal status if that person is questioned or arrested in relation to an illegal offense, such as a traffic violation, robbery, domestic violence, etc. Barry didn't like that, so immediately after the SCOTUS decision he instructed ICE officials in Washington to notify Arizona that ICE agents no longer will respond to calls for assistance from Arizona state or local law enforcement officers regarding illegal immigrants unless the person in question is a convicted criminal, was caught in the act of crossing the border illegally, or is known to be a repeat illegal border crosser. In other words, federal authorities will basically do nothing to assist Arizona officials in transporting, detaining, or deporting illegal invaders from their state, and in this manner will trump the only part of Arizona's law that remains.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3011  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
The decision handed down yesterday by the corporation U.S. Supreme Court overturned much of Arizona's 1070B law dealing with illegal immigration as being "unconstitutional." In suing Arizona, Barry's regime claimed that only the federal "government" has constitutional authority when it comes to matters of immigration. But just where in the Constitution is that stated or implied? First of all, the word "immigration" cannot be found in the Constitution, so where does the idea that the federal "government" has sole authority in immigration matters come from? Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution is what is used to claim such authority, but let's examine that Section, which only states that, "The Congress shall have Power....To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization." And to that extent, the final passage in Section 8 states that Congress has the power "To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers..." Now all of that makes perfect sense, and naturalization has always been properly recognized and executed as a function of the federal system. Those wishing to gain status as a naturalized US citizen apply at a federally operated office, and are later granted such status in a federal court if they are deemed to be of good character and have followed the rules set by Congress.

Arizona's 1070B law never attempted to interfere with, or take control of, the established naturalization process. And nowhere does the Constitution state that the federal "government" has the sole responsibility and authority to deal with those who violate and bypass the rules for becoming a citizen, and come here illegally. Every state has the inherent right to protect its own borders, and its citizens, against invasions by those who would illegally enter their state. Most states have laws that give homeowners and business owners the right to defend their property against an uninvited invasion, and even gives such owners the right to use lethal force against such invaders if they perceive the invasion to be a threat to their safety or well-being. The citizens of Arizona rightly feel threatened by lawless invaders from Mexico who traffic in drugs, carry automatic weapons, and who have shown that they will not hesitate to kill US citizens and law enforcement officers who stand in their way. The federal authorities have not taken adequate steps to protect Arizona from these invaders, so Arizona finally said enough was enough, and passed their own protective statutes. In improperly striking down much of Arizona's 1070B law, the SCOTUS decision did allow one part to remain in effect - the right of law enforcement officers to question a person's legal status if that person is questioned or arrested in relation to an illegal offense, such as a traffic violation, robbery, domestic violence, etc. Barry didn't like that, so immediately after the SCOTUS decision he instructed ICE officials in Washington to notify Arizona that ICE agents no longer will respond to calls for assistance from Arizona state or local law enforcement officers regarding illegal immigrants unless the person in question is a convicted criminal, was caught in the act of crossing the border illegally, or is known to be a repeat illegal border crosser. In other words, federal authorities will basically do nothing to assist Arizona officials in transporting, detaining, or deporting illegal invaders from their state, and in this manner will trump the only part of Arizona's law that remains.
Hi Rick
Like you I was also very surprised by thier decision on imigration. The Arizona law does not try to supersede or go around the federal law simply assists the feds in enforcing. This was a great shock and it has me concerned about thier ruling on Obamacare this Thursday...Switzerland is looking better each day

It also shows how much of a childish attitude Komrad Obama has ...when he didn't get his way he took his toys away from Arizona


I have said it before on this forum so i will repeat it ...when this nut job in the white house looses in Novemebr he will not step down, he will declaire martial law and have the election made null and void that is when this country will be ripped apart worse than the civil war...........
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #3012  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,000
Rick

You MAY have heard this before, I may have3 even posted it before, but;
I was in a similar headspace, to where you are, when I was deep into a project, restoring my milktruck; I looked at it every day, and there just seemed SO MUCH to do, that I felt a little 'overwhelmed'.
Then a friend said "How do you eat an ELEPHANT?" ,....answer is "ONE BITE AT A TIME!" And, it 'worked'. At nite, I would review what I would 'eat' the next day. The next morning, I would literally keep my head down, and focus on the one part I was 'eating' that day.After several months, I lifted up my head, and was amased at how much of the 'elephant' was gone!

Anyway, I too have been wondering how you are doing with your project. I am making steady progress on mine. I am just finishing up on making one of the 2 trailers i bought 'habitable', so my wife and I can move out of where we are, and into the trailer, in a trailer park here in the city. Will be making that move within a month. Then, I will be re-doing the OTHER trailer, so the 2 of them can connect up, and making both self sufficient, with solar panels, etc.

All this is so we can move them onto a piece of property, out in 'the toolies'; we've already picked an area, have found several 'possibles', and have the $ set aside.
All from 'eating' the elephant, one bite at a time. Anyway, good to 'hear' from Bizzy, again, thought maybe you got too much into drinking your own wine, LOL! And, good to hear you ARE making progress, Rick. Sounds like you've got quite a resource in that sustainable forest of yours! Jim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3013  
Old 06-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchdivco View Post
You MAY have heard this before, I may have3 even posted it before, but;
I was in a similar headspace, to where you are, when I was deep into a project, restoring my milktruck; I looked at it every day, and there just seemed SO MUCH to do, that I felt a little 'overwhelmed'.
Then a friend said "How do you eat an ELEPHANT?" ,....answer is "ONE BITE AT A TIME!" And, it 'worked'. At nite, I would review what I would 'eat' the next day. The next morning, I would literally keep my head down, and focus on the one part I was 'eating' that day.After several months, I lifted up my head, and was amased at how much of the 'elephant' was gone!

Anyway, I too have been wondering how you are doing with your project. I am making steady progress on mine. I am just finishing up on making one of the 2 trailers i bought 'habitable', so my wife and I can move out of where we are, and into the trailer, in a trailer park here in the city. Will be making that move within a month. Then, I will be re-doing the OTHER trailer, so the 2 of them can connect up, and making both self sufficient, with solar panels, etc.

All this is so we can move them onto a piece of property, out in 'the toolies'; we've already picked an area, have found several 'possibles', and have the $ set aside.
All from 'eating' the elephant, one bite at a time. Anyway, good to 'hear' from Bizzy, again, thought maybe you got too much into drinking your own wine, LOL! And, good to hear you ARE making progress, Rick. Sounds like you've got quite a resource in that sustainable forest of yours! Jim
Hi Jim,
I like your parable.
Actually the wife and I have cut back a "little" on our wine drinking for our diets. She lost 48 pounds and I 55 so far But don't worry we are still enjoying our adult beverages
We still have lots of garden work to do and I need to cut a bunch of firewood for the winter Although I just made some huge progress on my Bedini Machine so I warned her the firewood and gardening may have to be postponed. she looked like this ... yikes That is the reason Mr Tesla never had a Mrs Tesla


Getting back on track for this thread you are right about the elephants. With all of the distruction Komrad Obama did during his 4 year reign it will take along to time to fix and we will ALL be eating elephants to help fix it.
If he is re-elected I am serioyusly trying to convince my wife to move to Switzerland where it will be safer. Because this country would never survive 8 years of that .... well I won;t use those words here. Seriously if he is re-elected run!!!
If he loses things will get better although I still don't thnk he'll step down and the malitias will have to help
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #3014  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:03 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
In other words, federal authorities will basically do nothing to assist Arizona officials in transporting, detaining, or deporting illegal invaders from their state, and in this manner will trump the only part of Arizona's law that remains.
How Can We Stop the Mexican Drug Insanity When Banks and Much of the Establishment Profit Big Time from Illegal Drugs? | Drugs | AlterNet


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3015  
Old 06-27-2012, 07:11 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,000
Immigration 'twists'

Nobodies commented on it, so I guess i will. The media made a big deal of O'bummers 'executive order', or Homeland securities policy decision to NOT deport the 'dream act' kids, and to grant them 2 year renewable work permits.

A lot to do, about nothing. Living in Arizona, it had already been made clear to us that Customs was not going to 'concentrate' their enforcement efforts on 'law abiding' illegals, regardless of their age or how they came to be here, instead using 'selective enforcement' to concentrate on 'the criminal elements'.

Now, since the Fed is doing very little to prevent employers from HIRING illegal's, granting these 'dream act' kids work permits doesn't really MEAN much. And as for 'choosing' not to deport them, in reality they are only a small part of a much bigger group that the FED is 'choosing' not to deport.
Its like saying "I'm NOT going to eat this big bowl of oatmeal!" And then taking up a spoonful of oatmeal, from the bowl, and saying "And I'm specifically NOT going to eat THIS!" It means NOTHING, and was so blatantly political! No one else. (mainstreammedia,etc.) seems to have 'called O'bummer out on this, so I just thought I would point it out.

I really wonder if nothing is being done about illegal immigration, because its seen as a 'stopgap' measure, to help address the 'shortfall' of Social (In)security as a result of 'Baby-boomers', etc. MOST illegals ARE paying into the system,after all, and more people paying in, right now, is what the system 'needs', (at least, thats how 'they' would look at it.)

"Flush twice, its a long way to D.C.!" Jim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3016  
Old 06-27-2012, 08:56 PM
soundiceuk's Avatar
soundiceuk soundiceuk is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,072
http://www.youtube.com/v/6KtqJyiPI7w

Please listen carefully to what is being said at these intervals.

This is really f@cked up!!!

This is proof there is some serious sh@t going down.

23:35

30:19

32:58
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3017  
Old 06-27-2012, 11:20 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundiceuk View Post
http://www.youtube.com/v/6KtqJyiPI7w

Please listen carefully to what is being said at these intervals.

This is really f@cked up!!!

This is proof there is some serious sh@t going down.

23:35

30:19

32:58

Scenarios for the Future of Technology
and International Development



HACK ATTACK
An economically unstable and shock-prone
world in which governments weaken, criminals thrive,
and dangerous innovations emerge


Devastating shocks like September 11, the
Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the
2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed
the world for sudden disasters. But no one
was prepared for a world in which large-scale
catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking
frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed
the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012
Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was
followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia
killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped
out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China
Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium
drought linked to climate change.

rockefellerfoundation.org/uploads/files/bba493f7-cc97-4da3-add6-3deb007cc719.pdf

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3018  
Old 06-28-2012, 03:43 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoly View Post
"The Pennsylvania House majority leader says voter ID "is gonna allow Governor Romney to win" the presidency."* Will a voter suppression effort from Republicans push Mitt Romney past President Obama in 2012?

(R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube
That's all hogwash, of course, because voter ID laws would only guarantee that those who are eligible to vote will be voting. Those who are against voter ID laws claim that it would somehow discriminate against the poor and minorities, but that simply isn't so. Anyone can easily obtain a state ID card, which usually requires presenting two acceptable identification documents, such as a birth certificate and social security card. Then too, most all poor folk are enrolled in "government" sponsored benefit programs which require presenting proper identification, so how could voter ID be seen as a barrier to the poor? The only thing that voter ID laws would do is to drastically scale back on illegal voting by ineligibles and impostors, which amounts to much of the vote fraud problem. It's just one small step in the right direction, of course, because until vote counting and tabulating fraud is eliminated, no one's vote in state or federal "government" elections actually counts.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3019  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoly View Post
"The Pennsylvania House majority leader says voter ID "is gonna allow Governor Romney to win" the presidency."* Will a voter suppression effort from Republicans push Mitt Romney past President Obama in 2012?

(R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube
Being a citzen of Pennsylvania atleast for the time being I can tell you this was long over due. The demcrats in this state are famous for voter fraud and voter intimdation. The reason it will help Romney is that it won't allow Komrad Obama to cheat. That is a good thing.
Bizzy
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Last edited by Bizzy; 06-28-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3020  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Bizzy's Avatar
Bizzy Bizzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 485
Scotus Declares Obama Legal

This is a dark day in our country. Our only hope now is Romney who promised to repeal this garbage legistaltion if he is elected.
__________________
Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27
Reply With Quote
  #3021  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:29 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,212


"It sends a message: Don't mess with Texas," said Jose Rodriguez, Texas DPS Regional Commander.

The state is spending almost $3.5 million in tax money for six 34-foot gunboats, each which can operate in as little as two feet of water. The vessels are outfitted with automatic weapons and bulletproof shielding.

"One agency cannot do this alone," Rodriguez said.

The $4 million chopper didn't cost taxpayers a dime. Troopers said they bought it with seized drug money to add a bird's eye view of the border — courtesy of the cartels.

Texas launching navy in all-out pursuit of Mexico drug cartels | khou.com Houston

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3022  
Old 06-28-2012, 04:35 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
SCOTUS decision on Obamacare

The SCOTUS 5/4 decision on Obamacare that was handed down this morning poses a serious threat to working Americans, a.k.a. "taxpayers." While correctly ruling that Obamacare's 'individual mandate' was unconstitutional under the Constitution's Commerce Clause, which the administration had argued made it allowable, the SCOTUS concluded that the mandate could be upheld under Congress' authority to levy taxes, and that the manner in which Obamacare would be funded could properly be construed as a tax. Chief Justice Roberts was alone, among the so-called "conservative" judges in siding with the four liberal appointed judges to ensure victory for Corporation U.S. Of course this should come as no surprise, as several prior SCOTUS decisions saw Roberts standing with big government and corporate interests.

Congress has now seen that they can safely impose anything they want to, no matter how reprehensible or unconstitutional it may be, upon the people of this nation if it is considered as being under the guise of taxation. And, in this manner, the taking by theft from people who work, and people who have worked but are now retired, and redistribution of these earnings to those who do not work, will be ensured if the socialist/marxist agenda of Corporation U.S. is allowed to continue.

My belief is that those who think the TEA party movement went to sleep after their 2010 efforts to change the composition of Congress will soon see that this SCOTUS decision has only reenergized the TEA party with unyielding passion and determination, and that a great many conservatives who formerly did not wish to associate themselves with the TEA party will now openly join or at least express their support. After all, the TEA party stance that we are "Taxed Enough Already" is one that would be shared by nearly all taxpayers, no matter what political party they associate themselves with. In his original campaigning, Barry promised not to increase taxes on the middle class, but if Obamacare can only pass as a tax then that promise was a lie, just as everything else Barry promised. Nearly all politicians make promises they do not keep, so Barry is not alone in that regard, but that does not make it acceptable.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3023  
Old 06-28-2012, 05:44 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchdivco View Post
Nobodies commented on it, so I guess i will. The media made a big deal of O'bummers 'executive order', or Homeland securities policy decision to NOT deport the 'dream act' kids, and to grant them 2 year renewable work permits.

A lot to do, about nothing. Living in Arizona, it had already been made clear to us that Customs was not going to 'concentrate' their enforcement efforts on 'law abiding' illegals, regardless of their age or how they came to be here, instead using 'selective enforcement' to concentrate on 'the criminal elements'.
It's hardly "a lot to do about nothing." What needs to be clearly understood is that any of those who came here illegally, and are knowingly staying here illegally, are intentionally thumbing their nose at our immigration laws, and as such are participating in illegal, criminal activities. Does anyone really think that a 16 year old has no concept of what constitutes illegal immigration, or that someone who came here as a person 16 or under, and who is now 30 years of age, does not understand they are in this country illegally and should leave? The fact that someone has knowingly remained here illegally for several years has not earned them the right, or justified their right to amnesty, which simply ignores their illegal activities and status. If these were people who had rushed to the head of a line of people waiting to get into a concert or sports event, all those who had been properly waiting their place in line would be rightfully offended and would demand that the line crashers be promptly escorted to the rear of the line or barred from entering the event, and of course line crashing is only an improper activity - not an illegal one. If we commit an illegal act, we expect to be fined and otherwise punished if our transgression is found out. Illegal immigrants should expect the same, instead of expecting, and being given, amnesty for their crimes and work permits they do not deserve. Keep in mind that all those who do pursue proper channels to come and work here, but are not yet here, are effectively being displaced by these illegals being granted work permits. Any jobs gained as a result of this amnesty should have gone to those waiting in line to secure a job permit, and even those people should have to wait until US citizens and legal resident aliens currently unable to find a job have been employed. With this amnesty, you create a situation where illegals will either take jobs that should have gone to those who are legally qualified to work, or will become (or remain) unemployed welfare recipients.

Now that this amnesty has been unconstitutionally granted by Barry, you can bet that even far more hordes of illegals will be steadily crossing the border to seek this amnesty for themselves. After all, anyone who can prove they are 30 years of age or younger will most surely qualify, since those who administer programs relating to this amnesty will have no way of assessing who was actually here when they claim to have been, or the actual circumstances of their arrival.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Last edited by rickoff; 06-28-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3024  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:07 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoly View Post
At first it does seem a hilarious spoof, but when you realize it is actually a mirror of the truth concerning elections, it becomes really sad.

Consider the statement by the man appearing as a fictitious Diebold spokesman: "I understand people's concerns, but from now on we at Diebold will see to it that we properly safeguard the illusion of democracy for all Americans." Now of course this is what Diebold would actually say if they were responding truthfully to legitimate voter concerns of fraudulent electronic vote counting and/or tabulation.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3025  
Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
Have you folks noticed a dramatic increase in e-mail messages which end up in both your 'Inbox' and 'Junk' folders but which have content that is blocked by your e-mail provider's "Smart" filters?

Here's a typical example, for a message I received today. A warning message appears stating, "This message looks very suspicious to our SmartScreen filters, so we've blocked attachments, pictures, and links for your safety."

For my safety, huh? Yeah, sure. The message comes from a patriot group that is reacting to the SCOTUS decision on Obamacare by urging people to demand that Congress repeal the law, and that is obviously the only reason the message is blocked. Similarly, I see other messages blocked every day for no other reason than the fact that they either come from a conservative action group, or mention a keyword like "unconstitutional," "repeal," "patriot," "Federal Reserve," etc., or mention anything negative concerning Barry, in the subject line or within the message. I'm interested to see if you folks are experiencing this same and increasing level of blocked message contents.

Rick
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3026  
Old 06-28-2012, 07:04 PM
dutchdivco dutchdivco is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,000
Screwd x SCOTUS, again, but so what?

Initially, I will attempt to claim a 'religious exemption', in order to avoid having $250 withheld from my tax return, as a 'tax' for refusing to get health insurance, (starting in 2014). If that 'fails', I'll pay the tax; its still FAR LESS than what it would cost me, in annual premiums, to get health insurance.By 2020, the 'tax' goes up to $750/year; STILL far less than what premiums would cost.
Particularly since we are bound to have MASSIVE inflation due to the profligate Gov't spending of recent years. In fact, $750 in 2020 may well have less 'purchasing power' than $250 in 2014!
And all this is assuming there will still be a functioning Gov't in 2020 !

The point I was making; in the past 2 years, Janet napolitono, Head of Homeland (IN)Security has shifted the 'focus' of ICE; Enforcement at the border, yes. But inland enforcement is concentrating ONLY on those who are deemed to be 'violent criminals'. Its a 'back-door' amnesty; REGARDLESS of your age, or how you came to be here, IF you can get in the border, and avoid commiting violent crimes, ICE is not going to attempt to enforce immigration laws on you. 'Dream act' kid, or no. The ONLY thing O'bummer really did, with this recent announcement, was say these 'kids' could apply for 'work permits'. However, since ICE doesn't enforce employment laws, except in the occasional 'show' bust of a chicken processing plant, these kids don't NEED 'work permits'. EXCEPT in Arizona, where the state IS enforcing employer laws, to a limited degree, which O'bummer has further pissed on, by revoking the agreement which enabled state law enforcement to work WITH ICE.
Jim
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3027  
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,993
18 Venn diagrams showing how corrupted American ‘democracy’ really is

18 Venn diagrams showing how corrupted American ‘democracy’ really is | End the Lie – Independent News
__________________
Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.
Reply With Quote
  #3028  
Old 06-28-2012, 08:36 PM
rickoff's Avatar
rickoff rickoff is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,333
An afterthought on Obamacare decision

The SCOTUS, of course was not obligated to consider anything other than the arguments presented for, and against, the case in question. The argument for Obamacare being legitimate was presented by proponents as legitimized by the Constitution's 'Commerce Clause,' but that argument was properly struck down by the SCOTUS as unconstitutional. That should have been the end of it. Instead, the SCOTUS majority, and most notably justice Roberts, improperly lost their impartiality in this decision by defending the unconstitutional mandate as being acceptable if considered as a tax. It was never argued by proponents as being a tax, or to be considered a tax, and surely was not presented to the public as a tax. If it had been presented that way, what Congress person would have voted for it, knowing their tax-paying constituents would angrily have railed against them for doing so? In fact, in a 2009 interview with George Stephanopoulos, Barry vehemently rejected George's supposition that the individual mandate was, in effect, a tax increase:

STEPHANOPOULOS: "But you reject that it's a tax increase?"

BARRY: "I absolutely reject that notion."

If it wasn't a tax then, why is it a tax now, and why did the SCOTUS go out on a limb to justify (pun intended) the mandate when, under the case argument presented by the administration, it was clearly unconstitutional?

To me, the answer is rather evident. What we call "Obamacare" was not written by Barry. It's thousands of pages were carefully constructed by Ruling Class lawyers such as SCOTUS justice Kagan, who not only helped prepare the documents, but also actively lobbied to pass the legislation. Kagan should have recused herself, or been recused by the other justices, from sitting on this case, but refused to do so. Keep in mind that, as former solicitor general of the United States, Justice Elena Kagan served as the head of an office responsible for formulating the Obama administration’s legal defense of Obamacare. It was not only improper for her to not recuse herself from hearing this case and sitting in judgment of it, it was also illegal. According to Section 455(b)(3) of Title 28 of the U.S. Code, justices must disqualify themselves in cases where they have “served in governmental employment and in such capacity participated as counsel, adviser, or material witness concerning the proceeding or expressed an opinion concerning the merits of the particular case or controversy.”

With the foregoing in mind, one might think that if Kagan had in fact recused herself, the case would only have been heard by 8 justices, and resulted in a deadlocked 4/4 vote, but that is an erroneous conclusion. The only reason why the SCOTUS vote appeared as a 5/4 decision is that it looks better that way. The Ruling Class elites formulate SCOTUS decisions long before the cases are heard, and the Ruling Class elites prefer to have their SCOTUS puppets present a "decision" that looks to people as if it was "a close call" that could have gone either way. You see, a unanimous decision upholding this unsavory law would have sparked far more outrage.
__________________
"Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff
Reply With Quote
  #3029  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:26 AM
Mad Scientist Mad Scientist is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 563
Your thoughts do you think this is for real, is the Excrement about to hit the rotating ventilator, or is it just another false alarm? In any case we apparently will not have to wait long to find out.

Notes for Drake Call of 6/27/2012 » The Global Voice
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3030  
Old 06-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Web000x's Avatar
Web000x Web000x is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
Your thoughts do you think this is for real, is the Excrement about to hit the rotating ventilator, or is it just another false alarm? In any case we apparently will not have to wait long to find out.

Notes for Drake Call of 6/27/2012 » The Global Voice
I don't really like speculating about info like this, but I have a feeling that this time it might be legit. Iceland has already paved the way and given us the model to follow: Ron Paul: Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov't Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers... - YouTube

Dave
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers