Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Hi Rosemary, no offence taken.

As far as the other thread is concerned, I am having problems with my EE whom thinks that he can make money out of this and as so he does not want things to be put into the open. As I have to maintain a working relation with him, I have cooled off on the project as far as he is concerned. Having said that, I am going on with this thread as it is a parallel to that work as I see it.

I am getting some very interesting effects as I tune around with this circuit and there are so many parallels to other circuits, some of which are being explored on this and other forums.

By culminating all these circuits together I am coming up with some constants which are proving to be of great interest to me, and as and when I have something to show, I will demonstrate to all so as they can be debuged or thrown out.

I have, at my age, got past the idea of making lots of money. I would be quite happy doing the rounds of speaking and demonstrating for a small fee

As far as the follow up videos, they are in progress, a little by little, as I am not very good at doing videos. The more important thing is to get the circuit right so as people can see something that needs to be explained.

Now I have found something that I will give you a hint, by putting four ni-cad batteries before the reed sw and saturating the transformer coils with a magnet and then placing the reed switch near the transformer, I can get the whole circuit to self oscillate. I have had this running for more than 24hrs and it seems that the batteries are recharging because if I put the batteries direct to the transformer they will run down within 1hr

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 09-27-2009, 07:30 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
Micheal,

I was thinking for the last few days about on how to show this effect. I finally remember something similar to this I came accross more than a year ago when building my tesla coil. So if I don't apologize to you, I would have an ego problem, and we don't need anymore of those . Thanks witsend for your example on OU.com. I'm not worthy.

I'm sorry for concluding the effect too soon rather than looking for other alternate experimenting methods.

In my drawing from memory, the switching is done by the transistor. This eliminate the effect of unwanted magnetic field. The sourse of switching power comes from the secondary coil itself. Of this, I achieved about +/- 60mV DC. My electrical friend told me that is too little to do anything, I told him he has no taste for energy art. In short, the energy is always presented inside the coil, weather it is in resonance or not. Imagine if the coil is build to resonate with say sunlight frequency, then it is in resonance. The best switching method for this type would be a transistor. I know you have alot of ideas, we're ready to get rich for you.

Quantum

EDIT: woops, the pix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSTC.JPG (20.5 KB, 173 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-28-2009, 11:42 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
on the right track

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumuppercut View Post
Micheal,

I was thinking for the last few days about on how to show this effect. I finally remember something similar to this I came accross more than a year ago when building my tesla coil. So if I don't apologize to you, I would have an ego problem, and we don't need anymore of those . Thanks witsend for your example on OU.com. I'm not worthy.

I'm sorry for concluding the effect too soon rather than looking for other alternate experimenting methods.

In my drawing from memory, the switching is done by the transistor. This eliminate the effect of unwanted magnetic field. The sourse of switching power comes from the secondary coil itself. Of this, I achieved about +/- 60mV DC. My electrical friend told me that is too little to do anything, I told him he has no taste for energy art. In short, the energy is always presented inside the coil, weather it is in resonance or not. Imagine if the coil is build to resonate with say sunlight frequency, then it is in resonance. The best switching method for this type would be a transistor. I know you have alot of ideas, we're ready to get rich for you.

Quantum

EDIT: woops, the pix
Yes this is the idea. But as I have often stated, you always have to put energy in to start the circuit. Now my idea is to use rechargable batteries and if and when the circuit is running the batteries get recharged at the same time. A touch of GRAY in this, that is the goal.

Working on a circuit at the moment, prefer solid state, but a vibrating relay could be used, any ideas?

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
I think what you're trying to accomplish is Aaron negative waveform circuit. I might I have an idea of how to achieve this without much tunning headache and technical build.

I have found this effect during my experiment similar to the Anslie's circuit. The figures below are two different configurations I want to talk about. If one looks closely, figure 2 is different by switching the transistor feedback line. The first configuration heats up the transistor rather quickly. When I switch to the second configuration, the transistor running without heating up. Configuration 2 tends to shut off the circuit all together. I suspect the current canceling itself out so it destroy the oscillation. I would call figure 1 the auto resonance seeking and figure 2 auto anti-resonance seeking. The reason for this is also describe in the graph next to it. In figure 1, the switch is on when the potential differnent is as drawn causing current to flow through the battery. Figure 2, the switch is on when the potential different is as drawn causing current to flow back to the battery, thus canceling out if not recharge it. I observed this effect but at the time did not concern much about it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NegWavAutoseek.JPG (20.1 KB, 154 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
This is my idea of the circuit

This is what I am building at the moment and hope to test it later today, if I get time and if we do not get a power cut, we have a big storm at the moment been raining and thundering all night.

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STEAP 2.jpg (23.6 KB, 256 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
BD139 tran: is giving problems

having problems with the bd139 transistor, so looking for another

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
This is what I am building at the moment and hope to test it later today, if I get time and if we do not get a power cut, we have a big storm at the moment been raining and thundering all night.

Mike
We're all afraid running out of water here in California.
I like the base to emitter capacitor set up for its own oscillation. I've first see the idea in the SEC, but never tried it. That means we can control the switching frequency? nice
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-29-2009, 04:55 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
smoke signals

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumuppercut View Post
We're all afraid running out of water here in California.
I like the base to emitter capacitor set up for its own oscillation. I've first see the idea in the SEC, but never tried it. That means we can control the switching frequency? nice
The bd139 blew its tiny little top off and sent me smoke signals, tried a bc109 and it did work but the 10k pot is too big, need a 1k and I do not have one here apart that the bc109 will not stand up to the frequency, very iratic switching, need something strong, how about a mosfet? I have an IRFP054N, have to look up its data.

Did get the bc109 to oscillate but would not switch clean, gave me 19v on a pickup coil, from a 4.8v input from 4 nicads. Feed back to charge the nicads has to be capacitive if we are to get a self runner.

I'll ship you over some water if you like the rain has been coming down in buckets, 200lt a square meter on secound thought no, it has just stopped, we might need it the first rain we have had since May, oh well it's filled the pool up

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-29-2009, 07:00 PM
quantumuppercut quantumuppercut is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 406
Sorry I'm trying to catch up to what you saying. I guessing bd139 is some type of transistor.

But I can feel the message saying....switching not good enough....smoke= good result. Good stuffs

Most of the time I pull some transistor out of old stuff, I think I mostly use NPN. When it comes to specific part, I have to leave it to the expert.

Water is good, one day will be worth more than gasoline.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-01-2009, 12:57 AM
witsend witsend is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumuppercut View Post

Water is good, one day will be worth more than gasoline.
Hi Quantum. That would be just so nice.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Tecstatic Tecstatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 452
@Mike

Have you tried to connect the feedback coil to battery minus instead of plus, replacing the 10 nF with a diode, arrow points towards transistor base.

And finally add a pot between the base and battery plus.

Until you have it tuned and running OK, insert a resistor at battery plus, to limit the current within the transistor safe operating range.

Eric
__________________
 

Last edited by Tecstatic; 10-03-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 10-03-2009, 12:02 PM
argonian1 argonian1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 13
I call induced voltage through magnetic switch. The mV range is also an argument for that.

"Space Time Energy Absorption Pump" ???? what does this have to do with space time?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by argonian1 View Post
I call induced voltage through magnetic switch. The mV range is also an argument for that.

"Space Time Energy Absorption Pump" ???? what does this have to do with space time?
If you first run the switch (relay) and measure the induced voltage, IF ANY, then this is subtracted from the results, NO ARGUEMENT on the results.

Space Time:- this is MY look at what is happening, during the off period, which is the timing, or time, energy is extracted from "where" some space, something you can not see, the air around you, the space around you, a black whole, people call it all sorts of things, for me for now, SPACE, now do you see the relation. Absorption, because it is absorbed into the circuit, and how is it absorbed, it is pumped in by the switching on and off of the circuit, like a piston, up and down, off and on, it is an AC current, sine wave.

Now do you see the relation.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecstatic View Post
@Mike

Have you tried to connect the feedback coil to battery minus instead of plus, replacing the 10 nF with a diode, arrow points towards transistor base.

And finally add a pot between the base and battery plus.

Until you have it tuned and running OK, insert a resistor at battery plus, to limit the current within the transistor safe operating range.

Eric
Hi Eric, thanks for the input here. The point of the 10nf cap is to be able to choose a frequency to run at and to be able to tune the circuit with the pot.

I was able to get the circuit running with a 6v input and a 330v output AC and with a bridge rectifier 500v+.

I have now changed the circuit in the form of a polyphasing transformer using 4 coils so as to be able to increase the amperage on the output. First trials are encouraging, lower voltage but higher amps. When I have it how I want it, I will post the circuit.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Tecstatic Tecstatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Hi Eric, thanks for the input here. The point of the 10nf cap is to be able to choose a frequency to run at and to be able to tune the circuit with the pot.

I was able to get the circuit running with a 6v input and a 330v output AC and with a bridge rectifier 500v+.

I have now changed the circuit in the form of a polyphasing transformer using 4 coils so as to be able to increase the amperage on the output. First trials are encouraging, lower voltage but higher amps. When I have it how I want it, I will post the circuit.

Mike
Hi Mike

I would not put a cap at the base of the transistor (i.e.10nF), but stick to one timing capacitor only (i.e. the 100nF). If you want more than one timing element, they must match, so they don't "fight" each other.

In fact you have the "spatial" resonance of your transformer coils also, so there is something to consider.

The point of my suggested changes was to make it self oscillate, the two pots just adjust DC and AC bias of the transistor.

I look forward to see your circuit.

Eric
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecstatic View Post
Hi Mike

I would not put a cap at the base of the transistor (i.e.10nF), but stick to one timing capacitor only (i.e. the 100nF). If you want more than one timing element, they must match, so they don't "fight" each other.

In fact you have the "spatial" resonance of your transformer coils also, so there is something to consider.

The point of my suggested changes was to make it self oscillate, the two pots just adjust DC and AC bias of the transistor.

I look forward to see your circuit.

Eric
Thanks Eric, can you post me a diagram, as I cannot picture this, the older you get the less the grey matter Thanks


Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Tecstatic Tecstatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 452
Hi Mike

Here is a diagram of a SS bedini charger, same principle.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post18246

Page 2, Post #51.

Here VR1 adjust the DC bias of the transistor.

If you exchange R1 with a potentiometer, you can adjust the AC bias.

As a last thing add a diode between emitter and base to protect the base against a negative voltage ( diode arrow points towards the base ).

Of cause you only use the oscillator part of the diagram and use our own windings for the remaining diagram.

Hope this helps.

Eric
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
video uploaded

My first video of the new STEAP circuit running, enjoy

Mike

YouTube - STEAP 1
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Steap Circuit

Hi all

this is the circuit that I am using

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STEAP CIRCUIT.jpg (25.2 KB, 546 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Results of video 2 and 3

Here are the results of the test in video 2 and 3

Battery 12v 4.2ah lead acid.
Start rest voltage on battery 12.38
End rest voltage on battery 12.27
Run voltage on battery 12.22
Current draw of pwm+steap and load 350ma
Current draw of pwm only 30ma
Duty cycle of pwm +-20%
Inductor/resistor 10.1 ohms 15watt
Phase 1 output 69.1v
Phase 2 output 78.5v
voltage across the two phases to load 133v
Start and ambient temperature 20.5c
Temperatures every minute until stable
39
50
59
65
72
77
81
85
88
91
93
95
97
98
99
100
101 17min point
101


Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Tecstatic Tecstatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 452
Hi Mike

Thank you for trying this

Take a look at:

Energy Conversion by Articulated Transfer

This circuit has apparently been circulating for some time, Dr.Stiffler calls it ECAT.

"The polyphasing transformer is of a Theta core design and is made from a material that saturates at a desired saturation point."

Do you use such special core material, or is it an "ordinary" ferrite material ?

Do you have the type number of the core material (and are willing to share) ?

This is certainly interesting, and deserve more work.
Also consider the use of Hectors diode plug, as the fundamental frequency is probably not in the MHz range... or take a look at Dr.Stifflers SEC exiter, make a "L3" coil fitting the operating frequency, and remove your AV plug, mount "L3 instead and put the AV plug at the other end of "L3", just a suggestion

At Stifflers homepage are some documents on coil construction and measurement methods relevant for further work.

Eric
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Hi Eric,

No I have not seen this, I will have a look, I thought the Doc: was only sec, I did not know he has published other things.

Just uploading two more videos which are in relation to the Anisle circuit, above are the test results of those two videos.

The next will be with a return to the battery, maybe we will get a self runner

Have not got much band width today so they will take time to upload, will post the link when I have it.

The AV plug is only to show the complicated phasing in this circuit. The transformer is out of a TV set that I had, I have 4 in total, two off which are vertical, they are called a phasing transformer and are usually marked as Hi-POT, which stands for phasing out transformer POT.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-23-2009, 04:50 PM
DaemonSlayer's Avatar
DaemonSlayer DaemonSlayer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ozark Mountains (because it's quiet and no one bugs me here :P)
Posts: 9
Hi Mike, Just thought I'd observe. I have done some stuff with transformers before and I believe Hi-POT is a warning for High potential meaning of course high voltage -- like "don't touch me when I am in operation in the TV you took me out of or ill shock the pants off of you."

Just my two cents...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSlayer View Post
Hi Mike, Just thought I'd observe. I have done some stuff with transformers before and I believe Hi-POT is a warning for High potential meaning of course high voltage -- like "don't touch me when I am in operation in the TV you took me out of or ill shock the pants off of you."

Just my two cents...
Hi DaemonSlayer

For sure there possibly be a high voltage but if you look how the are wound they are wound to change phases, they are phasing transformers. I am wiring them up different to how they are normally used.

If you look at what I started with in this thread with the switching, no input circuit, which is Naudin, I was looking for a ready made phasing coil for adding an input and this is what I have found.

I think in the future I will make my own in a large form so as I can get down to some serious POWER

The core material is ferrite, I do not think an iron core would work

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 PM
DaemonSlayer's Avatar
DaemonSlayer DaemonSlayer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ozark Mountains (because it's quiet and no one bugs me here :P)
Posts: 9
Mike,

Sorry if I was unclear. I meant not to dispute that this T is phase editor only that the HI-POT was a warning for high potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
usually marked as Hi-POT, which stands for phasing out transformer POT.
which can be of course ignored if being used by informed hands which take the necessary precautions when handling such devices. On a second note can someone tell me the major differences between a ferrite core and soft iron since these are (I believe) both made principly of Iron (FE)??

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding

DS
__________________
 

Last edited by DaemonSlayer; 10-23-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
secound video now uploaded

Hi all,

The secound video is now uploaded, it will take a few minutes for youtube to format it, here is the link

YouTube - STEAP-2

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSlayer View Post
Mike,

Sorry if I was unclear. I meant not to dispute that this T is phase editor only that the HI-POT was a warning for high potential


which can be of course ignored if being used by informed hands which take the necessary precautions when handling such devices. On a second note can someone tell me the major differences between a ferrite core and soft iron since these are (I believe) both made principly of Iron (FE)??

Sorry if there was any misunderstanding

DS
Iron is ok for low frequency such as 60hz but you need ferrite for higher frequencies

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-23-2009, 11:03 PM
DaemonSlayer's Avatar
DaemonSlayer DaemonSlayer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ozark Mountains (because it's quiet and no one bugs me here :P)
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
Hi all,

The secound video is now uploaded, it will take a few minutes for youtube to format it, here is the link

YouTube - STEAP-2

Mike
Hi Mike,

Watched the video ( by the way!) and was wondering what the reluctance of the resistor is at that frequency given that you know the resistance is 10.1 ohms.

DS
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Last part of STEAP-2 is now loaded, STEAP-3

Hi all

Last part of the steap-2 video is now uploaded, steap-3

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecstatic View Post
Hi Mike

Thank you for trying this

Take a look at:

Energy Conversion by Articulated Transfer

This circuit has apparently been circulating for some time, Dr.Stiffler calls it ECAT.

"The polyphasing transformer is of a Theta core design and is made from a material that saturates at a desired saturation point."

Do you use such special core material, or is it an "ordinary" ferrite material ?

Do you have the type number of the core material (and are willing to share) ?

This is certainly interesting, and deserve more work.
Also consider the use of Hectors diode plug, as the fundamental frequency is probably not in the MHz range... or take a look at Dr.Stifflers SEC exiter, make a "L3" coil fitting the operating frequency, and remove your AV plug, mount "L3 instead and put the AV plug at the other end of "L3", just a suggestion

At Stifflers homepage are some documents on coil construction and measurement methods relevant for further work.

Eric
Hi Eric

That is fantastic, it is nearly the same. I have got my inspiration from JL Naudin and had the idea of using phasing coils as that is what I have ready made to hand.

What I need at the moment is a good scope, but it will have to wait or I will see if I can borrow one.

There seems to be extra energy in this circuit, it seems a simple circuit but there are some very complicated things going on inside it.

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers