The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson by Eric Dollard

The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification

Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:04 AM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Magnetic monopole arises when magnets repell each other.

The motivation is very simple. When two PM repel each other they create a plane of radial field lines in the plane at the center between them.


Last edited by broli : 06-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Electrotek Electrotek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 603
This arangement looks similar to the two opposing cone shaped electromagnets shown in Pat. #4874346. (Free Flying Magnetic Levitator)

Abstract
A free flying magnetic levitator that is self stabilized and fully maneuverable for magnetic structure establishing an odd number of poles for interaction with another magnetic field having an even number of poles to produce linear motion instead of rotation without a guideway. Longitudinally wound coils produce the odd pole magnetic field for maximizing coupling with an even pole field such as the magentic field of the earth.

Perhaps the current in the wire will only push the magnets away?

edit: I always refer to this as a Magnetic Tripole.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:06 AM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
I just googled magnetic tripole and found out jnaudin has experimented with it which is interesting. He used an odd way to pretty much simulate two magnets repelling. And his provided vortices should be reversed I believe to something like this:



I call it the monopole plane. Of course what should follow next are experimentation.

Last edited by broli : 06-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 01:43 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
As an addition here is how the strength of the field looks like if you were walking on the plane away from 0.



You would see there's a bulge which makes kind of sense as it had to start from 0. But if you decrease the distance of the poles this bulge would get higher and higher until the field truly looks like an electrical charged monopole.

I was also wondering why my threads aren't popular. I barely get to discuss these subjects with people so they just die off. Aren't they good enough? Or are they stupid? Or something else?

Last edited by broli : 06-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 02:42 PM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
broli,

I'll dare to guess that people do not understand magnetism and so there's not much participation.

I have no problem in admitting I do not know that much about magnetism, beside the usual stuff to get me by, so I welcome all new (to me) information and ideas.

You have at least one reader here...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 PM
wpage's Avatar
wpage wpage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stouts Creek
Posts: 654
Complex

Broli,
Dont take it personnel. Due the the complex nature of magnetic forces its a focused field.
There is a lot being done in industry to harness some of the energy that lies in this element...
Please continue to share your findings with us. As far as the threads.Many times the subjects get old and these threads need to time out and get renued to avoid lengthy historical renderings.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Joit Joit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,930
@Broli
They are something else, They are quite interesting.
But its hard to apply anywhere, Mostly you use Magnets only to repel or generate something, there is less use for it, but quite interesting.
Its something like 'good to know'.
And i think, most are at her own Projects, but when there is a Way to apply it, some will surly do.
Personally i would prefer to have something to make the Magnetfield visible,
and i would use a lot Time at it.
But about a tripole i think, it wont work, the other Pole will allways appear something else, if not, then at last in an other Dimension.
But mostly anywhere around, like electrostatic, where the Walls are the other Load or the Environment in a large Circle.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Electrotek Electrotek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 603
Joit: Here's where you can get the magnet viewing sheets, for $3:

Magnetic Viewing Paper - view magnetic patterns of magnets | Edmund Scientific
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 07:25 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigo View Post
broli,

I'll dare to guess that people do not understand magnetism and so there's not much participation.
I sometimes forget that it took me many hours to come to particular realizations so it's selfish of me to except people to go AHA the moment they see these concepts. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpage View Post
Broli,
Dont take it personnel. Due the the complex nature of magnetic forces its a focused field.
There is a lot being done in industry to harness some of the energy that lies in this element...
Please continue to share your findings with us. As far as the threads.Many times the subjects get old and these threads need to time out and get renued to avoid lengthy historical renderings.
Thanks I'll always gladly share any idea I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joit View Post
@Broli
They are something else, They are quite interesting.
But its hard to apply anywhere, Mostly you use Magnets only to repel or generate something, there is less use for it, but quite interesting.
Its something like 'good to know'.
And i think, most are at her own Projects, but when there is a Way to apply it, some will surly do.
Personally i would prefer to have something to make the Magnetfield visible,
and i would use a lot Time at it.
But about a tripole i think, it wont work, the other Pole will allways appear something else, if not, then at last in an other Dimension.
But mostly anywhere around, like electrostatic, where the Walls are the other Load or the Environment in a large Circle.
I would rather have people people understand the concepts and try their own ideas of it than have them blindly follow with little understanding and quit quickly after the first unsuccessful experiment.

Btw there are other ways of creating planar monopoles than the one I've shown. When you create a radially magnetized magnet it's essentially a monopole if you look at it from a 2d world, like this...



This shows something very interesting. As you can see even though it's a monopole it exists of a dipole. Here's a method to make such radially magnetized fields...

How to simply make a radially magnetized magnet (a 2d magnetic monopole).

Now this is just a puck. It's only nicely radial in one plane. But how can one make a true 3D spherical shape that is radially magnetized, meaning having a core that is the north and an outer shell that is the south or vice versa. This I have not figured out yet.

Here's how a 3d monopole would look like if cut in half...


Last edited by broli : 06-05-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:11 PM
barbosi barbosi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 247
broli,
Could you explain please in the first figure the "side view" why the field lines are as you presented?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 PM
CosmicFarmer's Avatar
CosmicFarmer CosmicFarmer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 315
MagnetMan

Yeah I've always been a magnet man myself, its always facinated me. once I demanded of myself to quit calling the action they preform "magic" and actually understand it, the more I am amazed.

From what I understand about your theory, is you think that the Bloch wall is, or contains monopoles?

and about your perfect magnet... if you understand that the magnetic field is a result of an order of the electrons spin, either forced by a current or induced by solid state. So I think you would need a toroid shaped electron pattern, where instead of going in only one way to make normal bar magnets, like you said, would need a more circular pattern... However I dont think a circle shape could hold a monopole field. I think if you could magnetize a sphere with a toroidial shaped electron pattern, then the S or N would be completely internalized and the other would show on the outside.

How you would do that is beyond me. possibly take a sphere and divide it in a few parts, magnetize those parts with the section of the pattern you need, and then once assembled... but also it might not want to hold together well.

A better way to look at magnetic fields is to take periodic walks around your neighborhood, picking up old tv's that people throw away because of the digital change, and just bluescreen it.. Thats what George Green did.

When I did that, I had large 10 lb ceramic magnet bars, and I was able to open up holes in the screens output in the same area that the "monopoles" are created. The TV returns to normal after I leave it alone.

Anyway, Cheers!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbosi View Post
broli,
Could you explain please in the first figure the "side view" why the field lines are as you presented?
Well what causes magnetic field. Spinning charge right? In case of permanent magnets these are either the electron that's spinning around the nuclei or the electrons own spin around its own axis. In that illustration the electrons are all force to spin radially and thus make a radially outwards magnetic field. If you don't understand I'll try to explain it in a different way.

Edit: I noticed I explained the wrong drawing. Do you know how one can draw electrical fields? Basically you pick a random point in space and add up all the forces/influence of charge on that point. This should help:



Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
Yeah I've always been a magnet man myself, its always facinated me. once I demanded of myself to quit calling the action they preform "magic" and actually understand it, the more I am amazed.

From what I understand about your theory, is you think that the Bloch wall is, or contains monopoles?

and about your perfect magnet... if you understand that the magnetic field is a result of an order of the electrons spin, either forced by a current or induced by solid state. So I think you would need a toroid shaped electron pattern, where instead of going in only one way to make normal bar magnets, like you said, would need a more circular pattern... However I dont think a circle shape could hold a monopole field. I think if you could magnetize a sphere with a toroidial shaped electron pattern, then the S or N would be completely internalized and the other would show on the outside.

How you would do that is beyond me. possibly take a sphere and divide it in a few parts, magnetize those parts with the section of the pattern you need, and then once assembled... but also it might not want to hold together well.

A better way to look at magnetic fields is to take periodic walks around your neighborhood, picking up old tv's that people throw away because of the digital change, and just bluescreen it.. Thats what George Green did.

When I did that, I had large 10 lb ceramic magnet bars, and I was able to open up holes in the screens output in the same area that the "monopoles" are created. The TV returns to normal after I leave it alone.

Anyway, Cheers!
Bloch walls are kind of chaotic but yes in a way you probably could find some sort of monopole fields in those regions.

And yes the spherical field is not an easy one. One could assemble one with many pieces but that wouldn't be elegant now would it . Keep that brain working. The answer is always simple.

Edit:I just noticed the arrows in the above spherical drawing should be reversed. Magnets go from north to south not the other way around .

Last edited by broli : 02-24-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:15 AM
barbosi barbosi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by broli View Post
.... In case of permanent magnets these are either the electron that's spinning around the nuclei or the electrons own spin around its own axis. In that illustration the electrons are all force to spin radially and thus make a radially outwards magnetic field....
Oh man, my question was simple.
Why did you draw the magnetic lines radial? Clue: why do you say are linear (not curved or curled or circular)? Can you prove it? Is there any manual, or better yet an experiment, that proves your theory?
I think this is an assumption taken because the visualisation with iron fillings did not reveal anything spectacular.

Please do not take it as a personal attack, but I believe you are wrong with regard to the shape of the lines of field. You may have a great idea to share, but excuse me, I cannot start comprehending a concept which starts with an unproven theory. In fact I can suggest simple experiments (all credits go to a fellow researcher) which disprove your assumption and might give you a hint about how is really the top view of the field lines of a bar magnet.

But now is your move....

Last edited by barbosi : 02-24-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 03:05 AM
sigzidfit's Avatar
sigzidfit sigzidfit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 269
Have a look at Boyd Bushman's "Apparatus and method for amplifying a magnetic beam" US Patent 5929732

Peace
PJ
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 10:22 AM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbosi View Post
Oh man, my question was simple.
Why did you draw the magnetic lines radial? Clue: why do you say are linear (not curved or curled or circular)? Can you prove it? Is there any manual, or better yet an experiment, that proves your theory?
I think this is an assumption taken because the visualisation with iron fillings did not reveal anything spectacular.

Please do not take it as a personal attack, but I believe you are wrong with regard to the shape of the lines of field. You may have a great idea to share, but excuse me, I cannot start comprehending a concept which starts with an unproven theory. In fact I can suggest simple experiments (all credits go to a fellow researcher) which disprove your assumption and might give you a hint about how is really the top view of the field lines of a bar magnet.

But now is your move....
Now is my move? I'm helping you understand why do you make it look like we're in a dance competition. This is not a theory this is as straightforward as 1+1 being 2. The top view is shown ONLY showing the field lines at the center between the two magnets repelling. It has to be at the center between them where the field lines cancel out in the y component.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Electrotek Electrotek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigzidfit View Post
Have a look at Boyd Bushman's "Apparatus and method for amplifying a magnetic beam" US Patent 5929732

Peace
PJ
Thanks for the patent.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
barbosi barbosi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 247
Removed on second thoughts. Oyster's sweat should not be sniffed.

Regards.

Last edited by barbosi : 03-01-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbosi View Post
However, now I shall comment. The fact you say: this plane it won't make a monopole particle/body. It is a body because you have a drawing of it. And is not monopole as long you can draw it in two colours.
And this idea is not new, has been around for about 50 years or more. The author is Walter Russell. Now you may continue speculating your idea or read what that man had to say.

Regards.
It will indeed not make an actual particle but that's not the point. A magnetic dipole doesn't exists either (Gauss law) but yet we can determine the resulting field lines of something that has no physical shape or form. And these field lines actually have effect on other magnets. It doesn't have to "exist" to be used. As long as you have the formed field it's enough.

I also do not know Walter Russell. You could have helped by posting the relevant information of this man because I sure can't go look up his entire biography just to get what you're referring to.

But as a conclusion I give you the full right to not believe any of this. It's all talk and no experimental proofs. Can someone with two magnets and magnetic viewing film post a picture of the resulting shapes on the film?

I have already started thinking of methods of making a 3d spherical monopole. Like shown above. The ideas I have currently range from many coils surrounding the sphere to gyroscope kind of device that has spinning radially magnetized ring magnets.


Last edited by broli : 02-24-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 06:52 PM
barbosi barbosi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by broli View Post
You could have helped by posting the relevant information of this man because I sure can't go look up his entire biography just to get what you're referring to.
One can show you the door, but you have to enter that door yourself.

It's been said: "Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell did meet and discuss their respective cosmologies. Tesla recognised the wisdom and power of Russells' teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

Is going to be a long journey, and every journey starts with a first step.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Electrotek Electrotek is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by broli View Post
I have already started thinking of methods of making a 3d spherical monopole. Like shown above. The ideas I have currently range from many coils surrounding the sphere to gyroscope kind of device that has spinning radially magnetized ring magnets.
Why not go back to my message posted above and consider Pat. #4874346. This patent states that a number of geometries can be used. For instance, take a number of cone shaped coils and arrange them in a sphere, with the commonly connected points in the center.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Jetijs's Avatar
Jetijs Jetijs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,134
Broli. A moejoe cell creates a magnetic field where one pole is in the center and other pole is on the surface of the sphere. It is just several concentric spheres locates one inside another. The inner sphere is connected to a negative terminal of the power supply and the outer sphere is connected to the positive terminal of the power supply. Resulting magnetic field has its poles on the inner sphere and outer sphere surface.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
Why not go back to my message posted above and consider Pat. #4874346. This patent states that a number of geometries can be used. For instance, take a number of cone shaped coils and arrange them in a sphere, with the commonly connected points in the center.
Sorry I missed that one. I just went through it and now I see where JNaudin had his designs from. He indeed proposes valuable things. But I don't get the levitation thing. If it's levitating why is there a string attached to it? Also with all his experience why didn't he make a design that makes permanent monopoles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetijs View Post
Broli. A moejoe cell creates a magnetic field where one pole is in the center and other pole is on the surface of the sphere. It is just several concentric spheres locates one inside another. The inner sphere is connected to a negative terminal of the power supply and the outer sphere is connected to the positive terminal of the power supply. Resulting magnetic field has its poles on the inner sphere and outer sphere surface.
I had to research this device but I don't exactly get how the radial magnetic field is achieved in this cell. If I'm not wrong, electric charge moves from the outer to inner sphere or vice versa? Wouldn't the magnetic fields nearly cancel each other. This is the first result I get when I drew a few current paths with their fields.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Jetijs's Avatar
Jetijs Jetijs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,134
Broli,
here's how I see it. I have read that magnetic field is actually a twisting/vortex motion of aether. A typical cylindric magnet has an vortexlike aether flow around it something like this:


Here's another picture:


Those aether movements manifest themselves physically as a magnetic field.
So, now let's look at an electron. An electron not only moves around the athom but is also spinning on it's axis, just like planets. When it spins, it also twists the surrounding aether along with it, just like a rotating ball in a bucket of thick liquid:


Electrons also have their north and south poles, just like earth. When a conductor is potentialized, the electron not only starts to move in a certain direction, but also aligns its poles with the rest of the electrons depending on the direction of the movement (voltage polarity). So, here is how the aether would look like if electron would travel through it in a straight line:



Now, imagine how the aether twist would look like if the electron travels though a coil.



The resulting twist in aether would create a vortex like movement with one end where the aether is sucked in and other end where it comes out. Those are the magnetic poles. So if an electron truly does this aether twisting, imagine what the resulting field would look like if you had a sphere connected to a negative terminal of the battery inside a bigger sphere that is connected to the positive terminal of the battery. If there is a conductir between the spheres, water, for example, electrons will start to travel from the inner sphere in all directions to the outer sphere. They all are spinning in the same direction, it is somewhat hard to imagine how the field would look like. It is easier to imagine it if we look at cylindrical type joecells, there we get a rotating magnetic field
Of course, I can be wrong. This is just how I think it is happening.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:36 PM
broli broli is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 529
Wow I was exactly thinking of this too. "What happens with the spin of free electrons moving along an E-field". The thing I was wanting to get is that the electrons spin moment align with the electric field but I saw no reason why this would happen on its own. Sure they can spin radially along the electric field but they can also spin tangentially to the electric field. So they form nice circles around/in the spheres. Or they do nothing at all and remain chaotic.

Did experiments show this? Because there must be a reason why you said that. On the other hand this would have been big news as it would be a true 3d spherical monopole.

I'm confused now....

I used to say to people "Whatever you think of has been already thought of by someone else." This can't be much truer in this thread for myself.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Jetijs's Avatar
Jetijs Jetijs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,134
Sorry, I have not made any tests on magnetic fields around my moe joe cell. It is just theory.
Have a look at this thread:
Understanding magnets - with EFD and the SPM lens

And look at this PDF:
http://www.nanomagnetics.us/Understa...0-2008-1.1.pdf

Some interesting info and pictures there
Hope this helps.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 AM
amigo's Avatar
amigo amigo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 744
The fellow from nanomagnetics.us was on this forum at one time, maybe he's still reading. He found my post about the lens and joined.

I think there's still a thread about the lens or viewing the magnetic fields (I might have even started that thread)...just search.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009, 07:05 AM
CosmicFarmer's Avatar
CosmicFarmer CosmicFarmer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 315
Jetjis, nice pictures and links for the twisting aether magnets. What I had in mind was almost the same. When I put a magnet on the TV, I did get those patterns too. When I turned the magnet, I then saw the individual and different N and S pole, how the textbook was wrong.

since a motor running develops backEMF, and all forces have an equal and opposite reaction ,I would imagine that the generation of one direction vortex would create the opposite direction vortex as a result, or out of balance. I always imagined the magnetic field as a very fine mist or spray constantly spinning around a center, which would hit anything not aligned with its spin and force them to line up. Seeing how a magnetic field is a good example of a quantum "imaginary number", and normal unmagnetized space is 100% equally chaotic, multiple fields in a single place could still exist and be coherent, as potentials, but we would need a new method other then looking at some iron sprinkles direction to really see.

Anyway, Good luck with that monopole. I don't think you're going to have success looking for a solid object that displays that characteristic, (unless you can use some of Bedini's negative time to bring a stronger future N pole ontop of a now current S pole) but what you might look into is transient phenomena along a magnetized plasma. something about entrained gas orbs. Anyway..

Peace!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009, 07:43 AM
Joit Joit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,930
Only a Suggestion.

Hows about you replace the Word Aether with Electrostatic.

That what what most did see a long Time ago as they did describe Aether, and seems it s allways the Saucer for any Cup
Lately seems Aether is good for all unknown Effects.

I am pretty sure beside, when someone would find soemthing like Aether, they would give the Child anyway a different Name.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009, 08:52 AM
renaud67 renaud67 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11
it's look like parietal electrode used with MHD.

(sorry about translation : électrode pariétal in French)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Inquorate's Avatar
Inquorate Inquorate is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,094
Send a message via MSN to Inquorate Send a message via Skype™ to Inquorate
Okay

So, two magnets repealing each other make;

--------------------------
n s n
n == s s == n
n s n
--------------------------

What does that do to the energy induced in a coil indicated by --- at it's peripheral, in terms of actual current and magnetic field?

I ask this because I don't know, and because it is pertinent to what I am about to try doing.

:-)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved