Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ONLY 150 118 99 SEATS AVAILABLE!

2019 Energy Science & Technology Conference
ONLY 150 118 99 SEATS AVAILABLE - LIMITED SEATING
Get your tickets now: http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1141  
Old 09-29-2016, 05:31 AM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Global warming is a ploy to implement another tax upon the citizens of participating nations. It is meant to do nothing else but transfer wealth from us to them, them being the ones who currently own and or control most things on this Planet. One could argue the global warming scenario till the cows come home, to no avail, the secret societies who brought in the money grab or tax are part of a bigger picture, they have an agenda to control, dominate and or bring us down a notch or two on the economic scale or even outright remove the middle class. If they could they would tax us for 100% of our income, gain and or labour. You cannot as citizens in our nations, win against them, unless God is involved and believe me that is the only way they will lose and ultimately be beaten down. Mark my words those who have raped this Earth and its inhabitants will have their judgement day soon to fall upon them.

Dave Wing
__________________
 

Last edited by jettis; 09-29-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1142  
Old 09-29-2016, 02:44 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
...in Canada we like to "use our words" to express our opinions...
"Are you mental...?, I mean what planet are you living on exactly because obviously it isn't this one."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
I'm not a mind reader ...



Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 09-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
Hello Peter
Quote:
Sorry you dropped in with such an ignorant point of view. Here is what this thread is about. It's about REAL CLIMATE SCIENCE and the real data about the fact that the climate on THIS PLANET has never been stable and has ALWAYS been changing, and has nothing to do with CO2. Here's a graph of the temperature swings since about 1850 along with CO2 data:
I would agree my post was arrogant and sensationalized, that was my intent which some refer to as baiting.

Graphs are a peculiar thing because I could show 5 or more graphs for every one of yours showing a different result. Then we could debate the accuracy of the graphs and the credibility of those who drew them. Then we could question the data and the character of who gathered the data. Then question each others character all coming full circle to reinforce our own opinion. It should come as no surprise that each side of the debate shows only things which reinforce their own opinion and reject everything else. In effect it has little relevance to reality more so the vested interests of the persons involved.

I do my own science Peter, did you know that you can data mine facebook profiles to understand who they really are, their friends and family, affiliations and occupation whenever they comment on a given subject?. We find almost all against climate change are also against renewable energy.

We find most people under the age of 25 strongly agree with climate change and pollution control, renewable energy and the elimination of fossil fuels. We find those 25-40 years old are split, those with a vested interest in fossil fuels are against climate change and renewable energy. Those with no vested interest are for reducing pollution and for renewable energy. The next group from around 40 to 70 years old are a very special group. Regardless of their vested interest in fossil fuels almost all are against climate change and renewable energy.

Very interesting isn't it?, do you know why they are against climate change and renewable energy?. According to their profiles all have a vested interest in the status quo in one form or another. They wreak of fear of change affecting their livelihood, their pension, their investments, the effect on their loved ones ect. . So you see the opinion and perspective has nothing whatsoever to do with science, the data nor your graphs. My data shows almost all of the baby boomers have a vested interest in holding the status quo and they will do whatever is required to hold it.

People generally have tunnel vision and cannot see the big picture. Look at it this way... We know climate change action/pollution is the most important factor driving the renewable energy sector. Where is the renewable energy sector going?, it's moving towards clean cheap power. There is also a huge movement towards off grid power utilizing solar panels and new battery technology. In the future every home and automobile will be able to be independent of fossil fuels and the utilities. The most important question we could then ask is who has a vested interest in seeing this never happens?.

If climate change action folds it will take the renewable energy industry with it and we go back to square one. In the big picture, in effect, I have proven through profiling that fossil fuel interests and old people want nothing to do with the future and they simply cannot be trusted to do the right thing...period. I can only hope the younger generation has the ability to see past the older generations senile self-serving attitude and do the right thing...move forward as fast as they can and never look back.

So you see Peter, your graphs are meaningless because this has absolutely nothing to do with science nor climate change. Fundamentally this is about Energy, how we get it and from whom we get it and our future.


On a side note I have also been profiling everyone here as I read your posts in the name of general psychology/science... did you know the vast majority of people are over 30 years old, most critics here are well over 50 years old, the most critical and vocal have a vested interest in fossil fuels or holding the status quo and are generally over 60 years of age.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-29-2016 at 08:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 09-30-2016, 02:40 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
I would agree my post was arrogant and sensationalized, that was my intent which some refer to as baiting.
Self-incrimination is another aspect that protects citizens from being forced or coerced into incriminating themselves when serving as a witness during a court proceeding. This Clause has its history with the use of torture tactics to make witnesses confess to certain crimes. The practice of torture would not only be a violation of human rights and civil rights, but it would also make individuals confess to crimes not committed by them simply to make the agony of torture cease.

In modern applications, the right to silence in court proceedings is granted to prevent an individual from self-incriminating him/herself because of a request to testify. The Fifth Amendment is also included in the Miranda Rights under the Clause "right to remain silent." In certain instances, if an individual is not made aware of these rights, all evidence presented to the courts that was collected during custody can be deemed inadmissible in court. However, in certain cases, such as in cases dealing with Federal income tax, the Fifth Amendment does not apply.

5th Amendment - constitution | Laws.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
I do my own science Peter, did you know that you can data mine facebook profiles to understand who they really are, their friends and family, affiliations and occupation whenever they comment on a given subject?. We find almost all against climate change are also against renewable energy.

On a side note I have also been profiling everyone here as I read your posts in the name of general psychology/science... did you know the vast majority of people are over 30 years old, most critics here are well over 50 years old, the most critical and vocal have a vested interest in fossil fuels or holding the status quo and are generally over 60 years of age.




Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 09-30-2016 at 02:42 PM. Reason: 113,346
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 10-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@jettis
Quote:
Global warming is a ploy to implement another tax upon the citizens of participating nations. It is meant to do nothing else but transfer wealth from us to them, them being the ones who currently own and or control most things on this Planet.
I would agree it is a ploy to implement a tax and this tax will be used to further accelerate the use of renewable energy. Yes it is meant to transfer wealth from us to them... however you are obviously "us" and "them" is in fact me.

January 1, 2017 Alberta implements it's first real carbon tax and I think it's awesome. Not only do I get an 70% rebate but everyone with a chipped Dodge hemi, 600 hp SUV or 6000 sq/ft house is going to pay for half of my new grid tie solar system. It get's even better when I start selling discount CSA/UL approved grid tie solar systems at $2/watt through my energy consulting company. $2/watt is with a 100% mark up for me because I can buy a solar panel/inverter system wholesale off the shelf locally at $1/watt. Not only is the government going to help with the start up but part of the consumer rebate kicks back to me. Yes it's about money.

There is no free lunch

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 10-01-2016 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Beer
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 10-01-2016, 05:02 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@jettis
I would agree it is a ploy to implement a tax and this tax will be used to further accelerate the use of renewable energy. Yes it is meant to transfer wealth from us to them... however you are obviously "us" and "them" is in fact me.
29. What will a carbon tax look like to me?

On the one hand, just about everything requiring fossil fuels, from a drive in the country to imported produce, will cost more, with prices rising the most for activities or goods that use the most fossil fuels. But the upside is three-fold: (i) your tax reduction or dividend check will offset much, perhaps more than 100%, of those price increases; (ii) you’ll be able to minimize your tax bite by cutting down on fuel usage (e.g., shortening those country drives, buying locally-grown produce, purchasing “green power” from wind and solar cells); and (iii) Americans’ combined behavior changes in response to the carbon tax will go a long way toward protecting the climate and averting the cataclysmic consequences of unchecked global warming.

FAQs


Hillary Clinton (D)
When it comes to climate change, the science is crystal clear. Climate change is an urgent threat and a defining challenge of our time and its impacts are already being felt at home and around the world. That’s why as President, I will work both domestically and internationally to ensure that we build on recent progress and continue to slash greenhouse gas pollution over the coming years as the science clearly tells us we must.
ScienceDebate.org | Presidential Science Debate 2016

Climate change is a false premise for regulating carbon dioxide emissions. Nature converts CO2 to limestone. Climate change may or may not be occurring, but is is for sure NOT caused by human fossil fuels use. There is no empirical evidence that fossil fuels use affects climate. Likely causes are well documented elsewhere.
Here's why. Fossil fuels emit only 3% of total CO2 emissions. 95% comes from rotting vegetation. All the ambient CO2 in the atmosphere is promptly converted in the oceans to limestone and other carbonates. CO2 + CaO => CaCO3. The conversion rate increases with increasing CO2 partial pressure. An equilibrium-seeking mechanism.
99.84% of all carbon on earth is already sequestered as sediments in the lithosphere. The oceans convert CO2 to carbonate almost as soon as it is emitted. Everything else is sophistry or mass hysteria.
A modern coal power plant emits few pollutants except water vapor and carbon dioxide. Coal remains the lowest cost and most reliable source of electric energy.

https://disqus.com/by/Diogenes60025/




Donald Trump (R)
There is still much that needs to be investigated in the field of “climate change.” Perhaps the best use of our limited financial resources should be in dealing with making sure that every person in the world has clean water. Perhaps we should focus on eliminating lingering diseases around the world like malaria. Perhaps we should focus on efforts to increase food production to keep pace with an ever-growing world population. Perhaps we should be focused on developing energy sources and power production that alleviates the need for dependence on fossil fuels. We must decide on how best to proceed so that we can make lives better, safer and more prosperous.

ScienceDebate.org | Presidential Science Debate 2016

Energy policy as fashion goods. Far from economically beneficial, subsidized & mandated renewable energy is a disaster. It will lead to the worst financial crisis in world history. That crisis has already started. It is already too late for investors to find the exits.
Despite generous subsidies, strict mandates, and crippling regulations on competing technologies, some of the largest renewable energy companies are already bankrupt. RWE, one of the largest incumbent utilities in Europe, is rated as 45% likely to go bankrupt within the year, because it invested too much in renewable energy.
Enterprises can only reward investors if they create real value and generate cash. renewable energy does not create real value, but rather has destroyed it.

https://disqus.com/by/Diogenes60025/


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-01-2016 at 05:05 AM. Reason: 113,430
Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 10-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
We are familiar with the misrepresentation of taxation under a false premise.

Quote:
According to a University of Tampa study, not taxing churches is taking an estimated $71 billion from our economy every year, and this fact remains largely unquestioned.
How To Make $71 Billion A Year: Tax the Churches | Big Think

$200/person/year = 2 kW grid tie solar/10 year period
The taxes lost to churches alone would have every American off grid within a couple decades with a little conservation. If Donald Trump who pays no tax chipped in the time frame would be reduced.

Quote:
Enterprises can only reward investors if they create real value and generate cash. renewable energy does not create real value, but rather has destroyed it.
Some estimates of the annual contribution of coastal and marine ecosystems to the global economy exceed $20 trillion, over a third of the total gross national product (GNP) of all the countries of the world.
Environmental values | The Economist

A 10-20% return on my personal solar grid tie investment has value, having no utility bill within 5-10 years has value and clean air, water and earth has great value concerning our continued survival. Obviously the reward is mine alone and not some investor... I'm not into charity subsidizing investors. If enterprises and investors actually paid taxes we wouldn't even be having this conversation would we.


AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 10-01-2016, 01:55 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Why an Income Tax is Not Necessary
to Fund the U.S. Government


Did you know that the greatest period of economic growth in American history was during a time when there was absolutely no federal income tax? Between the end of the Civil War and 1913, there was an explosion of economic activity in the United States unlike anything ever seen before or since. Unfortunately, a federal income tax was instituted in 1913, and this year it turned 100 years old. But there was no fanfare, was there? There was no celebration because the federal income tax is universally hated.

Sadly, most Americans just assume that there is no other option to an income tax. Most Americans just assume that it has always been with us and that it will always be with us. This year, the American people will shell out approximately $4.22 trillion in state and federal income taxes. That amount is equivalent to approximately 29.4 percent of all income that Americans will bring in this year, and that does not even take into account the dozens of other taxes that Americans pay each year.

At this point, the U.S. tax code is about 13 miles long, and those that are honest and pay their taxes every year are being absolutely shredded by this system. But wouldn't the federal government go broke if we didn't have a federal income tax? No, actually the truth is that the federal government did just fine before there was an income tax. In fact, the U.S. national debt has gotten more than 5000 times larger since the federal income tax and the Federal Reserve were created by Congress back in 1913.

100 Years Old & Still Killing Us: America Was Much Better Off Before The Income Tax | Zero Hedge


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-01-2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: 113,487
Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 10-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@aljhoa
Quote:
Did you know that the greatest period of economic growth in American history was during a time when there was absolutely no federal income tax? Between the end of the Civil War and 1913, there was an explosion of economic activity in the United States unlike anything ever seen before or since. Unfortunately, a federal income tax was instituted in 1913, and this year it turned 100 years old. But there was no fanfare, was there? There was no celebration because the federal income tax is universally hated.
If memory serves me correct the time period between the civil war and 1913 was when former American slaves were now supposedly free but forced to pay for food and shelter many times in excess of what they were paid simply to survive. The economic activity was excessive and the now supposedly free working slaves, indentured slaves, fell further and further in debt working for what amounts to less than nothing.

In Canada we generally refer to these self-righteous, self-serving people as "*******s". However who am I to judge anyone's personal flavor of psychosis. Unfortunately this conversation is weak and boring and I already know your response probably before you even do. So I will leave you to it, yet another Canadian attribute of understanding when logic and reason falls on deaf ears. Sad but unfortunately true, such is life my friend... such is life.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 10-02-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1150  
Old 10-02-2016, 12:48 AM
bjdea1 bjdea1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 14
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettis View Post
Global warming is a ploy to implement another tax upon the citizens of participating nations.
Global Warming = United Nations Political Propaganda Tool

I've researched this quite a lot. I've come to the conclusion that its all about the United Nations needing a seemingly legitimate global problem to solve. If Global Warming exists then the United Nations has a reason to exist and something to rally the nations together over. So its a political propaganda tool manufactured to help the United Nations rise to Global Power. They have currently succeeded in using it to get all the nations to sign binding agreements with them - with them as the overseeing authority - the Paris Climate Accord - which has now been ratified by most nations. They seriously couldn't care less about the environment, its just a trick to help them setup their seat of power (dictatorship) over the nations by stealth, without the people realising (objecting). Sadly the vast majority of people on the earth have fallen for this nonsense and actually believe the United Nations is the worlds savoir..........their trick has worked...........

It won't be much longer now until we have a global leader, over all the nations, probably the UN Secretary General will one day be the Global Anti-Christ. The Pope is playing a big role in this too. He is being used to unite all the masses of the different religions, and boy isn't he passionate for the United Nations...........basically we're all being herded like cattle back to the Tower of Babel.

As most people on these forums will know "Free Energy" is REAL and actually not that hard to achieve. Its funny how the solution to this manufactured Global Climate Crisis has been available for so long now yet the governments repeatedly never want to know about these solutions. The Truth is they never want to solve Global Warming.............they always want to perpetuate the problem because its been one very effective propaganda tool............they are not about to drop something that works so well for them...........

The "Global Warming" issue exists to setup the United Nations as the worlds first Global Government.............that's what its all about..............IMHO of course.

.
__________________
 

Last edited by bjdea1; 10-02-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1151  
Old 10-02-2016, 01:48 AM
jettis's Avatar
jettis jettis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@jettis


I would agree it is a ploy to implement a tax and this tax will be used to further accelerate the use of renewable energy. Yes it is meant to transfer wealth from us to them... however you are obviously "us" and "them" is in fact me.

January 1, 2017 Alberta implements it's first real carbon tax and I think it's awesome. Not only do I get an 70% rebate but everyone with a chipped Dodge hemi, 600 hp SUV or 6000 sq/ft house is going to pay for half of my new grid tie solar system. It get's even better when I start selling discount CSA/UL approved grid tie solar systems at $2/watt through my energy consulting company. $2/watt is with a 100% mark up for me because I can buy a solar panel/inverter system wholesale off the shelf locally at $1/watt. Not only is the government going to help with the start up but part of the consumer rebate kicks back to me. Yes it's about money.

There is no free lunch

AC
Perhaps you should lay off the "beer"... If you think that is what I meant!!!

Dave Wing
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1152  
Old 10-02-2016, 03:15 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
I'm not a mind reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
I already know your response probably before you even do.



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-02-2016 at 03:16 AM. Reason: 113,543
Reply With Quote
  #1153  
Old 10-06-2016, 05:34 AM
quantumfanatic quantumfanatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 148
Sun going blank indicates ice age wonder where or how global warming fits in

Analysis of the sun has revealed that there has been a sharp decrease in the amount of sunspots this year. Sunspots release solar flares and vast amounts of magnetic energy. For the fourth time this year, the sun has gone blank, which has led some experts to believe that a new Ice Age is on the horizon and could hit us by 2019. According to SpaceWeather.com, the occurrence of a spotless sun is going to become more regular.

It said: “There will be lots of spotless suns. “At first, the blank stretches will be measured in days; later in weeks and months. “The current blank spell is the fourth such interval of 2016, so far.”

Meteorologist Paul Dorian believes that this is indicative behaviour of an approaching Ice Age. He told the Daily Star: “If history is any guide, it is safe to say that weak solar activity for a prolonged period of time can have a cooling impact on global temperatures in the troposphere which is the bottom most layer of Earth’s atmosphere — and where we all live.”

Sunspot activity reaches goes in cycles of reaching its peak and back to minimum activity every 12 years or so. The next time it is set to reach its minimum is in 2019, which could herald a new Ice Age. The last time there was such low solar activity was in the 15th century, when a mini Ice Age occurred, causing the Thames to freeze over in 1607.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1154  
Old 10-08-2016, 04:06 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post

I would agree my post was arrogant ............

I do my own science Peter

...........did you know that you can data mine facebook profiles


We find most people under the age of 25 strongly agree with climate

We find those 25-40 years old are split

40 to 70 years old ................are against climate change and renewable energy.

Very interesting isn't it?

My data shows almost all of the baby boomers have a vested interest in holding the status quo

People generally have tunnel vision

So you see Peter, your graphs are meaningless

most critics here are well over 50 years old,

the most critical and vocal .......... are generally over 60 years of age.
You gotta be joking right? You get your data off facebook thinking
that these stats are completely unrigged, honest to goodness
true figures. And that is what you call scientific reasoning?

Global warming? Scientific reasoning? WHERE? I have not heard any
good reasoning coming from your camp. So you still look at the sky
thinking it is blue? The human race is one big happy family?

I don't think so, climate science is propagated by losers who are little
boys, parroting global agenda and part of the strategy is to cause
conflict among the population by injecting all forms of mind washing
into the local news. You have been eating in the dumpster if you think
that global weather patterns can be fixed by charging the world population
more money.

Facebook mines? Scientific what? I,m laughing at your entry as proof
that the polar bears are slipping off the last piece of Arctic Ice a sort
of game over picture for man and beast.

I don't think this is good reasoning.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-09-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1155  
Old 10-09-2016, 07:04 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Does it tie together?

United nations ? and who put that together and why pray ? let me put a few documentaries here for you to consider , Not that I'm saying you understand that each is 100% correct in its conclusions but I do observe that each substantially supports and meshes with the the next in order to substantiate 'a whole collective picture. This is an energy platform and it behooves I follow the subject as best I may to consider what ,who and why . you will find the same names recurring, even so its some hours of viewing and a lot to digest, still I invite you to watch the documentaries and short video's that have impacted me on the subjects you are discussing. I have tried as far as possible to use historical footage ergo you can then see what has come to pass. Also that which was theory may now in a lot of cases be seen as fact. lets start with 'Big oil'
How Big Oil Conquered the World - Top Documentary Films
Now just a little sniff at the Nazi's, and the probable origins of the 'Bilderburg group ' at the end of WW2 both allies and axis powers had formed a 'plan B' The British plan was pretty brutal and direct, involving half a ton of Anthrax dropped on Germany and followed by covert assassinations carried out by prepared groups in the UK in the event of Nazi invasion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mykjxkwwe0
The Nazi plan which has been put into effect was formulated on a financial basis by minister of finance Martin Boremann and hammered into post war operation during 'The red house agreement'
Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU | Daily Mail Online
This powerful and clandestine group morphed and grew into what is now known (to a small, but increasing number of people) as 'The Bilderburg group'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
George Carling seems to sum it up rather well in this short clip .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
Well it all seems just awful, don't it ? Seems very biased and anti American, but consider this folks - whats the alternative? also consider like any empire the mass of the people have no idea of the terrible manipulation being en acted on them , They are the de-facto 'cannon fodder' for the elite.
At the height of the British empire history records the common British population had a terrible existence
The elite however are already on their virtual bikes. - and they seem to have the front wheel pointed east.- Ah but did I call America an empire ? In all but name surly ?. For the record let me make that connection , Here is turn coat American 'economic Hit man' John Perkins explaining how and why the American empire was formed and by who
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPoZJNT1eM
I would hate the reader to get the impression I am a hater of 'capitalism ' I am not , It brings oh so many benefits and freedoms still its a broad brush and like the curates egg 'good in parts' . but so are all the 'systems' (in theory at least ) however it isn't capitalism we are looking at here is it ? its 'Fascism' (remember its roots)

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
Benito Mussolini

You will have immediately latched onto the switch to energy as the Empires new currency . used by the elite in the shape of 'the petro dollar' (which they can easily manipulate ). It is here being introduced by angelic sweetheart Tricky Dicky who forced the issue by reneging on Americas international debts.
here's that bucket of slime (minus the bucket) doing it -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzr1QU6K1o
So now what if an inventor comes up with a new energy system ? or oh dear oh dear, oops ! finds huge oil and gas reserves ? I think most on this forum know what happens to the inventors and researchers , and this is what happens to huge oil finds -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZFO1tq5OeI
Do you really think the elite could possibly leave such a bonanza find alone ? here is what (could well) have been done with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMdvlznPK8
Of course this also nicely explains the very odd weather patterns that seem to be occurring world wide and fits hand in glove with the tax plan for a 'new world order'.
What then of the bombings, terror , assassinations , generated wars ? could it all really be a grandiose plan organized by these lunatic rich bone idle men who have never so much as washed a pot in their bone idle greedy life's ? This documentary seems to tie it all together which is why I'm afraid its quite long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
An in depth study of any one industry quickly demonstrates which particular 'Baron' rules the cartel and the disaster it brings to the general public . At random I pick the medical 'Industry' or rather drugs under the rule of 'The Rockefeller' foundation. watch for Rockefeller and his lackeys particularly Fishbein in each documentary and clip
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/BH1.mp3
a cure for all cancer's ? Thats an outrageous claim,I suggest you check it out, you'll find alas its true- watch the Royal Rife story, you'll find it 'free to watch' half way down this page. http://rifevideos.com/
what a microscope ! could it be matched ? Of course but as you clearly now see - the technology wont be allowed or the methods investigated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJW94ciq4c
and what of Morris Fishbein ? His exposure as a medical fraud who had failed basic human anatomy was exposed and the AMA taken to task in an open court of law by Harry Hoxey
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/hoxse...comes-a-crime/
Its a side swipe complement to the USA that these documentaries are available . after all your not likely to see the Tiananmen Square documentary coming out of china any time soon . My own land is also tight lipped, regardless - It still doesn't answer the question, how does the human race regain control of its own destiny ? As George Carling tells us 'voting for these rich cock suckers isn't going to do it. Ah but what is?-
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 10-09-2016 at 07:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1156  
Old 10-09-2016, 09:36 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,421
Hey Duncan what-it's-slike?

Let me start by saying I enjoy all of the material presented in
doc-form but so many who quote George Carlin sicked me. Can I say that?
Su**ing k**k is a very vulgar expression that reveals only the dog nature
of many men. This is spiritual darkness. Quoting men like this as some
form of validation is pure blindness and ruins your entire offering.

Best of wishes using another approach
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-09-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1157  
Old 10-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
sorry bro - didn't mean to offend

Hi Bromikey - of course you can say and observe just what you like , Its an open platform . I'm sorry you take offense at George C but please do keep in mind he was really 'an entertainer' (and I think a pretty good one) . He may appeal to, and use the base instincts and language of the gutter but so what ? A lot of decent folks understand that language and yet would bend over backwards to help anyone. (ergo an asset) the truth is all important not the language.
compared to the diplomatic slimy political niceties of lets say Nixon (which I link to) I know which language and person I prefer. That I quoted GC too perhaps wasn't such a good idea if off colour language offends but as I say I quite like the hard hitting slap stick humor, which of course isn't going to be to everyones taste.
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #1158  
Old 10-09-2016, 02:22 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
United nations ? and who put that together and why pray ? let me put a few documentaries here for you to consider , Not that I'm saying you understand that each is 100% correct in its conclusions but I do observe that each substantially supports and meshes with the the next in order to substantiate 'a whole collective picture. This is an energy platform and it behooves I follow the subject as best I may to consider what ,who and why . you will find the same names recurring, even so its some hours of viewing and a lot to digest, still I invite you to watch the documentaries and short video's that have impacted me on the subjects you are discussing. I have tried as far as possible to use historical footage ergo you can then see what has come to pass. Also that which was theory may now in a lot of cases be seen as fact. lets start with 'Big oil'
How Big Oil Conquered the World - Top Documentary Films
Now just a little sniff at the Nazi's, and the probable origins of the 'Bilderburg group ' at the end of WW2 both allies and axis powers had formed a 'plan B' The British plan was pretty brutal and direct, involving half a ton of Anthrax dropped on Germany and followed by covert assassinations carried out by prepared groups in the UK in the event of Nazi invasion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mykjxkwwe0
The Nazi plan which has been put into effect was formulated on a financial basis by minister of finance Martin Boremann and hammered into post war operation during 'The red house agreement'
Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU | Daily Mail Online
This powerful and clandestine group morphed and grew into what is now known (to a small, but increasing number of people) as 'The Bilderburg group'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
George Carling seems to sum it up rather well in this short clip .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
Well it all seems just awful, don't it ? Seems very biased and anti American, but consider this folks - whats the alternative? also consider like any empire the mass of the people have no idea of the terrible manipulation being en acted on them , They are the de-facto 'cannon fodder' for the elite.
At the height of the British empire history records the common British population had a terrible existence
The elite however are already on their virtual bikes. - and they seem to have the front wheel pointed east.- Ah but did I call America an empire ? In all but name surly ?. For the record let me make that connection , Here is turn coat American 'economic Hit man' John Perkins explaining how and why the American empire was formed and by who
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPoZJNT1eM
I would hate the reader to get the impression I am a hater of 'capitalism ' I am not , It brings oh so many benefits and freedoms still its a broad brush and like the curates egg 'good in parts' . but so are all the 'systems' (in theory at least ) however it isn't capitalism we are looking at here is it ? its 'Fascism' (remember its roots)

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
Benito Mussolini

You will have immediately latched onto the switch to energy as the Empires new currency . used by the elite in the shape of 'the petro dollar' (which they can easily manipulate ). It is here being introduced by angelic sweetheart Tricky Dicky who forced the issue by reneging on Americas international debts.
here's that bucket of slime (minus the bucket) doing it -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzr1QU6K1o
So now what if an inventor comes up with a new energy system ? or oh dear oh dear, oops ! finds huge oil and gas reserves ? I think most on this forum know what happens to the inventors and researchers , and this is what happens to huge oil finds -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZFO1tq5OeI
Do you really think the elite could possibly leave such a bonanza find alone ? here is what (could well) have been done with it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMdvlznPK8
Of course this also nicely explains the very odd weather patterns that seem to be occurring world wide and fits hand in glove with the tax plan for a 'new world order'.
What then of the bombings, terror , assassinations , generated wars ? could it all really be a grandiose plan organized by these lunatic rich bone idle men who have never so much as washed a pot in their bone idle greedy life's ? This documentary seems to tie it all together which is why I'm afraid its quite long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
An in depth study of any one industry quickly demonstrates which particular 'Baron' rules the cartel and the disaster it brings to the general public . At random I pick the medical 'Industry' or rather drugs under the rule of 'The Rockefeller' foundation. watch for Rockefeller and his lackeys particularly Fishbein in each documentary and clip
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/BH1.mp3
a cure for all cancer's ? Thats an outrageous claim,I suggest you check it out, you'll find alas its true- watch the Royal Rife story, you'll find it 'free to watch' half way down this page. http://rifevideos.com/
what a microscope ! could it be matched ? Of course but as you clearly now see - the technology wont be allowed or the methods investigated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJW94ciq4c
and what of Morris Fishbein ? His exposure as a medical fraud who had failed basic human anatomy was exposed and the AMA taken to task in an open court of law by Harry Hoxey
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/hoxse...comes-a-crime/
Its a side swipe complement to the USA that these documentaries are available . after all your not likely to see the Tiananmen Square documentary coming out of china any time soon . My own land is also tight lipped, regardless - It still doesn't answer the question, how does the human race regain control of its own destiny ? As George Carling tells us 'voting for these rich cock suckers isn't going to do it. Ah but what is?-

Ans.@11:50


or @ 1:53

Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-09-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: 114,083
Reply With Quote
  #1159  
Old 10-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329

The French had a pretty good go at that cure a mere few hundred years ago Al, it seems the powers that be haven't got the gist of the outcome yet
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #1160  
Old 10-09-2016, 09:54 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,421
It does seem that the human thought process has suffered greatly
over that past 40 years. Maybe God will heal our minds. The global
climate maybe affected by the FUKUSHIMA reactors where 4 nuclear
chain reactions are underway and warming the pacific.

Mankind is manipulating our weather with one hand and spreading
propaganda with the other hand like a magic trick



Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Hey Duncan
Su**ing k**k is a very vulgar expression that reveals...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Hi Bromikey............. which of course isn't going to be to everyones taste.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1161  
Old 10-10-2016, 02:16 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
It does seem that the human thought process has suffered greatly
over that past 40 years. Maybe God will heal our minds.
God crates sociopaths (e.g. Marine Corps Boot Camp),
but who inbred 60 generations of psychopaths?


Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post

Su**ing k**k is a very vulgar expression that reveals only the dog nature
of many men.



Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 10-10-2016 at 02:18 AM. Reason: 114,160
Reply With Quote
  #1162  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:39 AM
quantumfanatic quantumfanatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 148
Beating Trump deadline, EU approves Paris climate deal



By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The U.N.-sponsored climate pact to limit greenhouse gases crossed a critical threshold far ahead of schedule Tuesday with the approval of the European Union, as world leaders raced to cement the deal amid fears that Donald Trump would make good on his vow to end U.S. participation if elected president.
With the addition of the 28 European Union nations, the agreement cleared the hurdle of 55 countries representing 55 percent of global emissions required for the accord to enter into effect — less than a year after being negotiated by the Obama administration and more than 190 countries in December.
With the approval by the EU parliament needing a month to officially take effect, the accord could start to come into force on Nov. 7 — one day before
the presidential election in the U.S.
White House press secretary Josh Earnest praised the speed at which the deal was ratified even as critics attributed the flurry of approvals to the possibility of a November victory by Mr. Trump, who vowed in May to “cancel” the accord.
Mr. Earnest said that multilateral, U.N.-backed agreements “typically take multiple years, if not decades, to enter into force.”
“And the fact that this agreement will take effect in less than a year is not just a historic accomplishment, it’s a historic commitment to fulfilling the terms of the deal in a way that will have enormous positive benefits for the planet,” he said.The entry into force of the Paris agreement less than one year after its signature is a massive achievement, given that it took eight years for the [Kyoto climate agreement],” European Parliament President Martin Schulz noted in a statement.
Given that Mr. Obama entered into the agreement by executive action, critics have argued a future president could take the U.S. out of the agreement with the stroke of a pen. Even so, supporters have pushed for quick approval on the theory that withdrawing from the pact would become trickier once ratification is in place.
Negotiated at the 21st Conference of the Parties in Paris, the nonbinding accord appeared to stall until U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urged countries in July to accelerate their ratification process.
President Obama heeded the call by entering into the accord a month ago at a joint ceremony with Chinese President Xi Jinping, despite objections from congressional Republicans, who have insisted that the agreement is a treaty and therefore must be ratified by the Senate. China and the U.S. are the world’s two biggest producers of greenhouse gases.
Climate Depot’s Marc Morano compared the push to the sudden release of U.S. hostages by Iran in 1981 shortly after Republican Ronald Reagan was elected president.
“The international climate community is terrified of the prospect of a Trump presidency, and with good reason,” said Mr. Morano. “Trump has pledged to do a full ‘Clexit’ and pull out of the U.N.Paris Agreement, overturn the EPA executive orders on climate and defund” the U.N. expert panel that has strongly pressed the case for man-made global warming.
The European Parliament vote on ratification, which passed overwhelmingly with 610 in favor, 38 against and 31 abstaining, came two days after India, one of the world’s leading carbon emitters, submitted its ratification document to the U.N.
That still left the accord about 3 percentage points shy of the 55 percent emissions goal until the EU weighed in with its Tuesday vote. The Canadian House of Commons is expected to ratify the agreement Wednesday, adding another 2 percent to the emissions percentage.
The accord is scheduled to enter into force 30 days after the EU ratification is delivered Friday to the U.N., coinciding with the next major international climate change meeting in Marrakech, Morocco.
The debate goes on
But the rush of national endorsements is hardly expected to end the debate over the accord, which calls for a cooperative global effort to hold global temperature increases to “well below” 2 degrees Celsius from pre-industrial levels by limiting greenhouse gas emissions.
Congressional Republicans have challenged President Obama’s decision to enter into the agreement without Senate ratification, while the White House has said that the nonbinding pact is not a treaty and may be ratified by executive action.
“The Paris climate deal is a legally non-binding deal that the president forced on taxpayers,” said the GOP majority of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology in a Monday post on Twitter. “It is all pain & no gain.”
Critics have also blasted the agreement as political theater that will place Western nations at a competitive disadvantage with countries such as China and India, both of which are expected to increase their carbon dioxide emissions in the short term.
“The Paris agreement is a grand theater designed to convince Western taxpayers to cough up more money,” said Australian climate skeptic Joanne Nova. “China and India are part of the show, putting on their best environmental faces while they do nothing green — or even less.”
Meanwhile, climate change activists wasted no time cheering the EU’s milestone vote.
“Today is a historic day, and we applaud the international community for setting the foundation for global action to avoid the worst impacts of climate change,” said BlueGreen Alliance executive director Kim Glas.
Alden Meyer, director of strategy and policy at the Union of Concerned Scientists, said that although the vote is “certainly a cause for celebration — perhaps with a glass or two of French wine — much hard work lies ahead.”
“Countries must now move aggressively to implement and strengthen their emissions reduction commitments under the agreement if we are to have any chance of avoiding the worst impacts of climate change,” Mr. Meyer said.
Mixed reception
Even within the climate change movement, however, opinions on the Paris accord are mixed. Climatologist James Hansen, a former NASA director and a leading critic of global warming, described the agreement as too little too late.
“There’s a misconception that we’ve begun to address the climate problem,” Mr. Hansen told reporters Monday. “The misapprehension is based on the Paris climate summit, where all the government leaders clapped each other on the back as if some great progress has been made, but you look at the science and it doesn’t compute. We are not doing what is needed.”
After the vote, the European Commission announced that it had already brought forward legislative proposals “to deliver on the EU’s commitment to reduce emissions in the European Union by at least 40 percent by 2030.”
“Today the European Union turned climate ambition into climate action,” European Parliament President Jean-Claude Juncker told reporters in Brussels. “The Paris Agreement is the first of its kind, and it would not have been possible were it not for the European Union.”
Mr. Morano described the EU’s action as lip service, saying that “the climate campaigners can now declare victory and herald this climatically meaningless U.N. agreement as some kind of milestone.”

“But the reality is, this treaty is about forcing the U.S. and Europe to redistribute wealth, and it’s about enriching the U.N.,” he said. “You may as well believe in witchcraft if you actually believe that the U.N. can control the Earth’s temperature and manage storminess.”
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1163  
Old 10-10-2016, 11:22 AM
iflewmyown iflewmyown is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 60
Dire predictions that the Arctic would be devoid of sea ice by September this year have proven to be unfounded after latest satellite images showed there is far more now than in 2012.

Scientists such as Prof Peter Wadhams, of Cambridge University, and Prof Wieslaw Maslowski, of the Naval Postgraduate School in Moderey, California, have regularly forecast the loss of ice by 2016, which has been widely reported by the BBC and other media outlets.

Prof Wadhams, a leading expert on Arctic sea ice loss, has recently published a book entitled A Farewell To Ice in which he repeats the assertion that the polar region would free of ice in the middle of this decade.

As late as this summer, he was still predicting an ice-free September.

Yet, when figures were released for the yearly minimum on September 10, they showed that there was still 1.6 million square miles of sea ice (4.14 square kilometres), which was 21 per cent more than the lowest point in 2012.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1164  
Old 10-13-2016, 11:59 PM
wayne.ct wayne.ct is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 543
The bigotry of the young and foolish

I am posting with a mean intent because I want to push back against a certain young person that posted earlier in this thread. Contrary to what was said, age is not the determining factor in whether you support the idea of global warming or think human action is insignificant in causing climate change. The important factor is your willingness to accept what other people have said or told you in the past. It all boils down to a flavor of brain washing where you hear certain ideas repeated and you put aside your natural tendency to ask questions and be to some degree skeptical of ideas thrown your way. The accepted notion in many circles is that "I am right" and if you disagree with "me" you are wrong. This is the essence of bigotry. Don't talk about reasons and logic, just agree (with me) and get along seems to be the prevailing attitude.

Even scientists are susceptible to this sort of bigotry, so get over it and give the reasons for your position. You have your reasons and I have mine. Agree to disagree and try to be agreeable through the process.

I know it is a lot to ask but I have seen this many times in this forum.
__________________
There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.
Reply With Quote
  #1165  
Old 10-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@wayne
Quote:
I am posting with a mean intent because I want to push back against a certain young person that posted earlier in this thread. Contrary to what was said, age is not the determining factor in whether you support the idea of global warming or think human action is insignificant in causing climate change. The important factor is your willingness to accept what other people have said or told you in the past.
For the record I am 50 years young and I believe my data shows something we already know. On average older people are far less likely to embrace any real change versus younger people. As well you do not directly apply because obviously you are not an average you are an individual.

Quote:
It all boils down to a flavor of brain washing where you hear certain ideas repeated and you put aside your natural tendency to ask questions and be to some degree skeptical of ideas thrown your way.
I found this website interesting, Is Global Warming a Hoax/Fraud/Scam?
I would point out there is no disagreement that the climate is changing it is simply a matter of why the climate is changing.

Quote:
The accepted notion in many circles is that "I am right" and if you disagree with "me" you are wrong. This is the essence of bigotry. Don't talk about reasons and logic, just agree (with me) and get along seems to be the prevailing attitude.
Your talking semantics.

Quote:
Even scientists are susceptible to this sort of bigotry, so get over it and give the reasons for your position. You have your reasons and I have mine. Agree to disagree and try to be agreeable through the process.
First I would simply point out the obvious, to assume all our actions have no reaction is stupid. It is stupid because it violates the basic premise of all science and we know better. Thus we know our cumulative action regarding all forms of pollution must in fact do harm to us and our environment. For instance we know as a fact pollution related illness is now the leading cause of death on this planet. Pollution is killing millions of people thus we must reduce it...period.

Point two, we know the climate is in fact changing right now however we are not sure exactly why it is changing. However climate change is not the real problem which relates to the fact most all anti-climate change people are against any real change to the status quo. They say we do not need climate change action, we do not need carbon taxes to punish polluters and reward renewable energy companies. Thus a vote against climate change is effectively a vote against renewable energy and reducing pollution. A vote against climate change action is a vote to continue polluting knowing that this is in fact killing millions of people including our children.

Point three, this is a renewable energy forum where we are looking for clean sustainable energy solutions. Clean and sustainable means all fossil fuel schemes must be rejected because they are neither. So why are you here implying climate change isn't a problem in effect arguing pollution and non-sustainability isn't a problem. Should we just sit on our hands and do nothing, that is what you are proposing isn't it?... doing nothing?.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1166  
Old 10-17-2016, 09:35 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,421
Quote:
The accepted notion in many circles is that "I am right" and if you disagree with "me" you are wrong. This is the essence of bigotry. Don't talk about reasons and logic, just agree (with me) and get along seems to be the prevailing attitude.



Ac wrong again response"Your talking semantics."

No we are talking irrationality coming from the "adepts" just another
war on words and then we are all suppose to bow. Hail the carbon piggy bank
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1167  
Old 10-18-2016, 12:06 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@BroMikey

Don't worry Bro, common sense will prevail. The world has a mandate for change and everyone is on board. Fossil fuels will be history as will the people who worship it. I find comfort in the fact that everyone dies and they no longer have a say about anything. Everything you think you have done will be undone by our children and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, lmao.

So have your fun but if you think you can stop progress you are mistaken. Progress waits for no man.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1168  
Old 10-18-2016, 01:16 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@BroMikey

Don't worry Bro, common sense will prevail. The world has a mandate
for change and everyone is on board. Fossil fuels will be history as will
the people who worship it. I find comfort in the fact that everyone dies
and they no longer have a say about anything. Everything you think you
have done will be undone by our children and there is not a damn thing
you can do about it, lmao.

So have your fun but if you think you can stop progress you are
mistaken. Progress waits for no man.

AC
There you go again WRONG!!! Growing long hair like your university
professor does not make you better than all of the sub-species. Vaccines
are also the religion of the day. Shot in the arm and kill our children, take
away the guns so the nettle can be forced and let's not forget the
chemicals sprayed for weather control.

It's no wonder people are having a hard time thinking clear.

Your little toy rattle "Carbon Emissions" will never bring in carbon free
technology. That is not the goal in this religious fundraiser. Being a
PHD or 4-8 years of some sort of school does not make people smart.
All it does is make them conform.

Better remember this, the rational thinkers who love God an country
have the upper hand yet will not use their advantage to damage the
lesser. Remember that the next time you make a half wit statement.

Anyone disregarding the data and proceeds to bow to establishment
media wkores are in serious need of rescue. Never fear because when the
old dogs buy the farm the young blood will find their way as humanity
has always done.

The same people who think carbon tax are the same ones in favor of
a forced everything lifestyle for the future. All free people will fight that.
Being held down and made to be bound with heavy burdens will only
develop a group of supermen to destroy that paradigm.

The same people forcing carbon slavery could have done away with
coal 60 years ago. THEY don't want free energy as we say, THEY want
people licking THEIR boots because THEY are psychopaths. You falling
in line with this form of slavery only makes me wonder what stakes are in
this for you. Are you a corporate WKORE? Free money lunch wagon?

In others words I am asking you where do you work, where is the money
coming from and are you being paid to propagate this agenda.

Now there I said it. I do feel a lot better, taking a breath of new freedom.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-18-2016 at 06:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1169  
Old 10-18-2016, 05:11 AM
quantumfanatic quantumfanatic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@BroMikey

Don't worry Bro, common sense will prevail. The world has a mandate for change and everyone is on board. Fossil fuels will be history as will the people who worship it. I find comfort in the fact that everyone dies and they no longer have a say about anything. Everything you think you have done will be undone by our children and there is not a damn thing you can do about it, lmao.

So have your fun but if you think you can stop progress you are mistaken. Progress waits for no man.

AC
All

I think you have it wrong to think anybody wants polution,what is being discussed here is whether the climate is changing so drastically as the SCIENTISTS,(paid to say so, by the globalists) wants US the people to believe.It has been proven by most real scientists that there is nothing we as humans can do to change the climate even by 2 degrees.
I think I speak for most of us when I say I am against pollution and carbon emissions ,and yes we must do away with it,but "climate change"as they want us to believe is not caused by it alone.

Peter Lindeman showed nice graphs explaining the cycles of temperature change the earth experienced so far,so it should be a fairly good indication for us to consider.
The thing to remember or see here is that the UN and world leaders wants us to believe this, in order for them to have more money and control over us(the average joe) because who will eventually pay these taxes in the end?
you and me


There are many natural cycles that affect our climate and throughout history the climate has always been changing. Sometimes the average global temperature has been as much as 20°C warmer than it currently is and at other times it’s been 11°C colder.

The difference is that these large scale temperature swings happen over periods of thousands and millions of years. What we’re seeing at present are temperatures rising many times faster than anything that can be ascribed to natural variations.

Because these natural variations are cyclical they’re also predictable. We’re all familiar with the concept of days and years because we witness them many times over. The cycles that cause large scale warming or cooling are no less predictable than the days and years but because they happen over long periods of time we’re not as familiar with them.

Currently there are some natural cycles that are warming the planet, others are cooling it. The net effect of all such cycles is one of very slight cooling. In fact, since the 1970’s we should have been cooling, albeit by just a small amount.
Change might be a good thing but at what cost?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1170  
Old 10-18-2016, 07:20 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,910
interglacial cycle transition

Of all the people I know that dispute man-made "global warming" due to co2, none of them deny that there are changes to our climate.

The primary cause appears to be that we are simply getting to the end of the current interglacial cycle and we're about to start a new one. When in an interglacial cycle, it is cold, there are a lot of icebergs, etc... and towards the end, icebergs are supposed to melt - no surprise, and then, we start moving toward another long cold period. This is natural climate change that has been happening for many hundreds of thousands of years.

Right now, we are at this transition point, but if we look at the temperature data of what we can determine was happening over the last 4-5 intergalcial cycles, we are currently in one of the coolest and our temperature right now is about 7 degrees F COOLER than most interglacial cycles of the past.

With that said, I'm all for reducing pollution and we are certainly polluting this planet but so far, our pollution is not changing the temperature of our planet, but it is making it dirtier.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 10-18-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers