Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051  
Old 06-05-2014, 07:44 PM
john_g john_g is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 520
Piers Corbyn Video -CO2 not the driver

Hi

Piers Corbyn runs weatheraction Welcome. He is an astrophysicist and his weather forecasting system is based about solar electromagnetic radiation. He certainly has a very accurate long range forecasting system and in the following video he speaks about some of the drivers for the weather related to the sun and moon cycles - worth a look IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R26PXRrgds

Regards

John
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1053  
Old 07-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,192
The Beat Goes On....

Hey Folks,

Here is another article from the BBC talking about a committee in the House of Commons endorsing the latest IPCC Report on the Causes of Climate Change. Everyone on the committee voted for endorsement EXCEPT the two members who had a Science Education!!

Here's an excerpt from the article. I have highlighted a few key points:

UNCERTAINTIES IGNORED

But two members of the committee, Peter Lilley (Conservative) and Graham Stringer (Labour), disagreed with the other nine.

They said the committee report was more like cheer leading than objective analysis.

They accused their fellow MPs of not holding the IPCC critically to account.

"As scientists by training, we do not dispute the science of the greenhouse effect - nor did any of our witnesses," they said in a statement.

"However, there remain great uncertainties about how much warming a given increase in greenhouse gases will cause, how much damage any temperature increase will cause and the best balance between adaptation to versus prevention of global warming."

The two MPs say that the underlying technical report of the IPCC acknowledges many uncertainties, but these have been omitted from the critical Summary for Policymakers, presented to politicians.

Among a number of issues they highlight the so-called "pause" in global warming since 1997.

"About one third of all the CO2 emitted by mankind since the industrial revolution has been put into the atmosphere since 1997; yet there has been no statistically significant increase in the mean global temperature since then.

"By definition, a period with record emissions but no warming cannot provide evidence that emissions are the dominant cause of warming!"


Here's a link to the full article: BBC News - MPs bicker over IPCC report on causes of climate change

Enjoy,
Peter

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 07-29-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1054  
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,192
Latest Warming "Pause" given New Explanation

Hey Folks,

Here is the latest explanation for the "Pause" in planetary warming since 1998. This theory suggests the lack of over-all warming may last another 10 years before the "underlying" warming process takes off with a vengeance.

BBC News - Global warming slowdown 'could last another decade'

Best regards,
Peter
Reply With Quote
  #1055  
Old 09-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,192
New Report, CO2 Continues to Rise, but not Temperatures

Hey folks,

Here is another article from the BBC titled Greenhouse Gas levels Rising at Fastest Rate Since 1984. The complete disconnect between CO2 levels and the average Global Temperature seems well established at this point, but the people pushing the political agenda for carbon taxes and binding limits on carbon emissions march on, no matter what.

BBC News - Greenhouse gas levels rising at fastest rate since 1984

Enjoy,
Peter

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 09-09-2014 at 03:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1056  
Old 09-09-2014, 03:35 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Hey folks,
Peter


Global warming is a titanic scam drive by politics. I cant believe (or can I) you fell for it.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1057  
Old 09-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Cornboy 555's Avatar
Cornboy 555 Cornboy 555 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 803
It really is Laughable to anyone who has been here any length of time.

You can always remember when it was Hotter or Colder.

Please every body, let's just focus on the here and now, not the inducted drivel of who tries ( very successfully so far ) to control us in General.

Warm Regards Everybody Cornboy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1058  
Old 09-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Danny B Danny B is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.A. Ca.
Posts: 4,840
Global whatever

“Leading British climate scientist Mike Lockwood, of Reading University, found 24 occasions in the past 10,000 years when the sun was declining as it is now, but could find none where the decline was as fast.” So cold its getting that British scientists are stranded in a freezing Antarctic research station when power failed as temperatures hit a record low of minus 55C. Winter is so hostile that the researchers, 11 British, cannot be rescued."
Eating Good and Keeping Warm in the Next Ice Age

Pretty funny. I started writing about this 6 years ago;
https://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=26584
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1059  
Old 09-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
The most important point may be the one not considered. Half the population thinks it's getting warmer and half thinks it's getting colder. All intelligent people with proof confirming their point of view...so who is right and who is wrong?.

In my mind this confirms my view that science was never an exact science, It is opinions and nothing more because obviously everyone cannot be right. You know I have to wonder how two groups can get completely different answers using the same science...it boggles the mind. It would seem to invalidate the concept of science in itself which is what everyone is basing their decisions on.

It must be true because it is science,...no apparently not, lol.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1060  
Old 09-12-2014, 12:47 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
The most important point may be the one not considered. Half the population thinks it's getting warmer and half thinks it's getting colder.


what people THINK is worthless


however your statement is WHOLLY UNTRUE


Global warming bullocks is PURE politically based horse poo

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1061  
Old 09-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@TA
Quote:
what people THINK is worthless
If what people think is worthless then why would you think I would believe anything you have to say?. You see in my eyes you would be one of those people as well...funny how that works.

Quote:
however your statement is WHOLLY UNTRUE
Global warming bullocks is PURE politically based horse poo
This may be true or not however unless you have seen all the relevant data then your opinion counts about as much as any other person I might meet on the street. The truth is that we have facts that are for and against global warming thus all is open to interpretation which is nothing more than opinion...no more no less.

So I think it is wonderful that you may think you know everything about everything however I'm not buying it. I have always been one of those annoying logical scientific people who reserves judjement until I have all the facts. It works for me.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-12-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1062  
Old 09-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
One thing I do know as a fact is that the watersheds become more polluted every year... I have seen it. The cities become more congested and more polluted and there is a yellow haze over them when the wind is low...I have seen it. In fact nothing I have seen anywhere in reality would indicate to me that anything is improving in any way. Yet there is this general delusion that we have done nothing wrong and that we can do no wrong.

Me I'm a professional, an Engineer who hopes for the best but plans for the worst. I err on the side of caution and am not so ignorant as to believe everything I do does not have real consequences in the real world. You know that cause and effect thingy and the fact remains that regardless of global warming or not reducing pollution is a good thing.
So I think people need to stop making excuses for their own stupidity and fear of change and do the right thing for our future generations.

The irrefutable fact is that consumption of all natural resources is increasing rapidly and this causes more and more pollution which is harmful to us and the environment...what part of this do people not understand?.

Let's try applying a little intelligent thought to our situation for a change of pace. I have read that some people with walls covered in Phd's and high IQ's have suggested we really don't need to change our pattern of behavior at all. We will just carry on with business as usual and we will adapt to the changes which we know will occur in the future because this is the way nature works.

Hmm now wait a minute that is how nature works but the result is not quite what we expect. You see in nature when a population breeds out of control consuming all the narural resources it generally ends in near extinction of the population. Yes when rats and locusts breed like rabbits and consume everything in sight their own stupidity generally results in their own demise... ie darwinism. At which point one has to wonder, if we are really as intelligent as we claim then why are we operating under the same premise as the common rat?. So yes we can claim to be anything we want and make as many excuses as we need to feel good about our own stupidity but our action today will determine our fate in the future.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-12-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1063  
Old 09-12-2014, 04:13 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955














Its all politics honey
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1064  
Old 09-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Peter Lindemann
Quote:
Here is another article from the BBC titled Greenhouse Gas levels Rising at Fastest Rate Since 1984. The complete disconnect between CO2 levels and the average Global Temperature seems well established at this point, but the people pushing the political agenda for carbon taxes and binding limits on carbon emissions march on, no matter what.

BBC News - Greenhouse gas levels rising at fastest rate since 1984
I'm not sure what your point is here because in the article they seem to be stating that the atmospheric temperatures have stabilized but ocean temperatures and acidification are now rising. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but this is by no means good news and in my view an indication that it may be worse that we imagined. Now what do you think is going to happen when the oceans have absorbed all the heat they possibly can and are highly acidified?.

The fact that the experts are very concerned and do not fully understand what is happening and why is bad news and it does not support any theory concerning of a lack of global warming in the long term. It means the conditions have changed for reasons we do not understand and ocean temperature rise and acidification is no less serious a matter than ambient temperatures in my opinion.

It's all bad


AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1065  
Old 09-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
One thing I do know as a fact is that the watersheds become more polluted every year... I have seen it. The cities become more congested and more polluted and there is a yellow haze over them when the wind is low...I have seen it. In fact nothing I have seen anywhere in reality would indicate to me that anything is improving in any way. Yet there is this general delusion that we have done nothing wrong and that we can do no wrong.

Me I'm a professional, an Engineer who hopes for the best but plans for the worst. I err on the side of caution and am not so ignorant as to believe everything I do does not have real consequences in the real world. You know that cause and effect thingy and the fact remains that regardless of global warming or not reducing pollution is a good thing.
So I think people need to stop making excuses for their own stupidity and fear of change and do the right thing for our future generations.

The irrefutable fact is that consumption of all natural resources is increasing rapidly and this causes more and more pollution which is harmful to us and the environment...what part of this do people not understand?.

Let's try applying a little intelligent thought to our situation for a change of pace. I have read that some people with walls covered in Phd's and high IQ's have suggested we really don't need to change our pattern of behavior at all. We will just carry on with business as usual and we will adapt to the changes which we know will occur in the future because this is the way nature works.

Hmm now wait a minute that is how nature works but the result is not quite what we expect. You see in nature when a population breeds out of control consuming all the narural resources it generally ends in near extinction of the population. Yes when rats and locusts breed like rabbits and consume everything in sight their own stupidity generally results in their own demise... ie darwinism. At which point one has to wonder, if we are really as intelligent as we claim then why are we operating under the same premise as the common rat?. So yes we can claim to be anything we want and make as many excuses as we need to feel good about our own stupidity but our action today will determine our fate in the future.

AC
Very well said AC

I think people need to look themselves at any climate change and not read what BS is put out by both sides.

You only have to look out your own window where ever you are and think about any change that you personally have seen, be it hot, cold, rain or shine, I am sure you will have noticed a difference one way or other.

Around the world different areas have different changes, here we have had no rain in over a year, the pine forests are dying fast or go up in flames, the sea temperature has risen 3-5c and causing huge jelly fish populations normally not seen here. Our water table has droped to the point that the pumps can no longer pump water at there normal depth of 40mtrs.

In other parts of Spain they have had flooding from the huge storms, but still have had less water per year, just had a lot at once.

The extreams are getting more extream, why? that's the 100$ question. Lets not argue, lets do something about it or we all suffer and the first place to start is polution, clean energy for a clean world. The craving to make more and more money is killing us all, China is the biggest example of this, make more at whatever the cost to the environment.

Money is the biggest and most powerful drug there is, the more you have the more you want. Money makes the world go around, it is possibly the thing that will stop the world going around in the end.

regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1066  
Old 09-12-2014, 05:01 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
The extremes are getting more extream


No they are not. Not one bit.



More media coverage than in the 1940s etc etc.


more extreme? Absurd, .....nope.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1067  
Old 09-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
@ TA

find the same two shots from space in the IR range and I think you will have a different picture

regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1068  
Old 09-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Michael John Nunnerley's Avatar
Michael John Nunnerley Michael John Nunnerley is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
No they are not. Not one bit.



More media coverage than in the 1940s etc etc.


more extreme? Absurd, .....nope.
Not media, local change which you can see for yourself first hand

regards

Mike
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1069  
Old 09-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Mike
Quote:
Around the world different areas have different changes, here we have had no rain in over a year, the pine forests are dying fast or go up in flames, the sea temperature has risen 3-5c and causing huge jelly fish populations normally not seen here. Our water table has droped to the point that the pumps can no longer pump water at there normal depth of 40mtrs.
I would agree and in the last month we recieved 9 inches of rain as measured in my rain guage. Ten years ago this may have been near the annual rainfall here and the golden praires have been green for most all of the summer. The spring was also exceptionally long and cool extending right into the summer if we could even call it a summer. Yesterday it was -2C here overnight and Calgary recieved a load of snow leaving some 30,000 without power in early September which is extraordinary.

However I knew all of this may be a possibility over 10 years ago when I read the scientists predicted that the central U.S. would see record high's and extended drought and the prairie regions of central Canada would become cooler with increased precipitation. So I would agree we are seeing some extreme changes in the weather patterns. I also recently read that the extreme drought in the central U.S. is now predicted to last a decade or more. So I think the predictions have been reasonably accurate to date from what I have seen.

If you ever have big water problems pm me, I designed a very cheap windmill which condenses water from the air. The hollow spinning blades pull a vacuum in the tower which sucks in air through venturies at the tower base. The air expanding through the venturies cools the tower condensing water on the exterior surface of the tower which then runs down to a reservoir. Very simple and cheap and no CFC's just air, a little trick I learned from Victor Schauberger .

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-12-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1070  
Old 09-13-2014, 12:53 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 11,005
our interglacial period is ending

Aside from all the global warming turned "climate change" propaganda, one thing that is an indisputable fact is that we have major ice ages with small ice ages in between.

When the world is in a cold period, it is just common sense that it will then warm up later and the ice IS SUPPOSED to melt before we move into another cold period.

How people choose to perceive this time in history where we are at the end of an interglacial period and are moving towards a small ice age is up to them, but no amount of data, propaganda or opinions for or against AGW has any bearing on the fact that we have been in a warm period and are moving towards a cold period.

Right now, we are technically in an ice age right now that started 3 million years ago and during this time, there have been warm and cold periods within this ice age - the glacial and interglacial cycles.

We're obviously in an interglacial cycle right now and during this time, ice IS SUPPOSED to melt. Between this interglacial cycle and the last 4, 3 were much warmer than it is right now and there was no man made pollution - only 1 other was as cool as it is now or cooler.





There is no significant warming and it is cooler than it has been in most other interglacial cycles in the last 450,000 years. These are averages from ice sheet areas and not global averages but for the timespans involved and seeing that the ice samples are a good indicator of what the world is doing, these averages closely resemble what the whole world is doing.

The last mini-ice age or glacial cycle ended about 11,000 years ago, right around when the Great Missoula Ice Dam broke here in the Inland Northwest US - caused flooding for a couple days that equaled 60 times the flow of the Amazon or 10 times all the rivers on the planet combined moving from the Missoula, Montana general area west towards the Pacific Ocean. That's why we have some of the most fertile soil on the planet.

Since then, the glaciers have been receding without mankind's contribution just fine. In Glacier National Park, Montana, we can see some small glaciers on the mountaintops and they're melting JUST AS THEY SHOULD!

Then at some point, the world starts getting colder and the glaciers will start to build up again over time. This is just the natural cycle of the world and we can't do anything about it.

If you visit Glacier National Park, go up to Logan's pass, astoundingly majestic and beautiful. Is said to rival the Swiss Alps by many who have been to both.

Anyway, looking at the big picture, there is nothing out of the ordinary happening in terms of temperatures.

With storms, droughts, etc... the sun is the single most important influential factor than anything else and with our magnetic field weakening, the magnetosphere is less of a buffer from the solar output that can stir it up here but we don't have anything to do with that either.

Obviously my opinion but it is irrelevant whether it is going to get hot or cold because no matter what, I want clean water and clean air and that is something we can control. If the brainwashed liberals and brainwashed conservatives living under the illusion of choice would just focus on one common factually provable item that we need to reduce our pollution and forget about the man made climate change propaganda for or against, then we will be doing something that we can actually have an impact on - the temperature is out of our hands.

Again - look at this climate change... Been going on quite a bit before the first internal combustion engine was ever developed!



Taken from an article by the Utah Geological Survey: Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them? - Utah Geological Survey

And nobody is mentioning weather modification by military and governments as an instrument of war which many governments have already admitted are being used for quite some time now.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #1071  
Old 09-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@Aaron
Quote:
Obviously my opinion but it is irrelevant whether it is going to get hot or cold because no matter what, I want clean water and clean air and that is something we can control. If the brainwashed liberals and brainwashed conservatives living under the illusion of choice would just focus on one common factually provable item that we need to reduce our pollution and forget about the man made climate change propaganda for or against, then we will be doing something that we can actually have an impact on - the temperature is out of our hands.
I mean no offense to anyone else but this may be the most sensible thing I have read in this whole thread.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1072  
Old 09-13-2014, 01:37 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@Aaron
I mean no offense to anyone else but this may be the most sensible thing I have read in this whole thread.
AC


I have an easier option.


anyone WILLING, can go the rest of their life TAX FREE on everything if they agree to sterilization starting at the age of 20 or so.


in 80 years, youd reduce world population immensely and reduce etc etc etc.




(that was humor)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1073  
Old 09-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@TA
Quote:
anyone WILLING, can go the rest of their life TAX FREE on everything if they agree to sterilization starting at the age of 20 or so.
I had to think on that one for a second and I'm still thinking...it is a complex problem.

I was also thinking about that last post and the human condition. How we seldom address our real problems ie.. we do not cure disease we use drugs to treat the symptoms. We do not make all cars more efficient we add catalytic converters to reduce certain emissions. In fact the majority of cars on the road get near identical mileage to the ones 20 years ago they just look pretty, shiny beads for the natives.

It would seem to me we lack the intelligence and motivation to solve any of the real problems we have created and would rather deny they exist or hide them away and pretend they do not exist. It is very strange behavior for people who claim to be responsible adults, very strange indeed.

As I read through this thread my experience in psychology told me these people may be in denial and they must deny climate change is man made at all costs otherwise they would have to claim some personal responsibility for it. Just as most people who go to court claim they are innocent. Obviously everyone cannot be innocent thus logically speaking most must be liar's. Now if they really are responsible adults as they claim then why would people be claiming they are innocent when they know as a fact they are not?. I would submit the burden of proof shows they are not responsible adults.They may be adults but there is no true responsibility or accountability in them.

You see it is those little white lies that show our true character, our nature, it is the herd mentality which believe's that if someone else is doing it then it must be acceptable. So they will all do it even though they know it is inherently unacceptable because every person is seldom if ever held accountable for the group action. ie... it was not me it was them.

As such I find the dynamics of this thread fascinating from a psychological point of view. It seems Everyone has their hand in the cookie jar but most are saying... it was not me.


AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-13-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1074  
Old 09-13-2014, 06:03 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@TA

It would seem to me we lack the intelligence and motivation to solve any of the real problems

AC



Its useless and pathetic to even TRY or WANT to try

the superior survive, and the inferior die out.


Its natures way, its "cruel" (no its not) and its the way it is.



chance favors the prepared and superior mind.


Intelligent critters always thinking 10 steps ahead ALWAYS win out ultimately.


Idiots who cannot see past their nose, they PERISH.


Its nature, people need to deal with it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1075  
Old 09-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@TA
Quote:
the superior survive, and the inferior die out.
In the animal kingdom perhaps, that is if you are an animal or think like one. However we as intelligent beings do not fall under this set of rules so much. You see if you had paid attention in history class you would know the supposed superior race or civilization never lasts very long. This is because they were never smart enough to understand the one universal law...what goes around must come around.

So think whatever you may and revel in your feelings of superiority for now because at some point it's all going to catch up with you and that my friend is the way it is. It has been this way since the dawn of civilization and will continue to be this way in our future.

I just hope your intelligent enough to remember these words years from now so they may hold some relevance for you.
As you say it's nature deal with it, what goes around comes around.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-14-2014 at 12:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1076  
Old 09-14-2014, 08:44 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@TA
In the animal kingdom perhaps, that is if you are an animal or think like one. However we as intelligent beings do not fall under this set of rules so much.
AC

I see you suffer under the pathetic delusion that humans are "civilized"




Insert a catastrophe or breakdown in society, and Brad with his Rolex, and Harvard law degree will grab a sharp STICK like an APE and kill anyone that stands in his way if it comes down to food, shelter etc etc etc.

This is a simplex fact you obviously have yet to learn.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
As you say it's nature deal with it, what goes around comes around.
AC
I dont labour under the pedestrian notions of Karmayana.
Agencyship is only for those who think they are agents (karmins) consubstantial to becoming (samsarin).


i.e. punnabhavati, or as meant samsarati (a transmigrant subject to empirical causation(s) )

What "goes around and comes around" is only applicable to those "STUCK" on the 'wheel of fate' or becoming (bhavanubhava, attabhava), to wit this is implied agnosis of true Self identity (as contrasted with the empirical self of becoming) .
__________________
 

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 09-14-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1077  
Old 09-14-2014, 02:28 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@TA
Quote:
I see you suffer under the pathetic delusion that humans are "civilized"
As a matter of fact I do and the very large group of human's I call friends and family and all my neighbors are pretty awesome in my opinion. The question is do people come together in a crisis or break apart....we always come together because as I said we are the best of friends and family. I can pick up my phone and have 20 people on my doorstep in one hour, I know this because I have been on their doorstep waiting to help any way I can many times...what goes around comes around.
That's the way it works here in my little part of the world, I'm pretty lucky and very grateful to know such good people.



Quote:
I dont labour under the pedestrian notions of Karmayana.
Agencyship is only for those who think they are agents (karmins) consubstantial to becoming (samsarin).

i.e. punnabhavati, or as meant samsarati (a transmigrant subject to empirical causation(s) )

What "goes around and comes around" is only applicable to those "STUCK" on the 'wheel of fate' or becoming (bhavanubhava, attabhava), to wit this is implied agnosis of true Self identity (as contrasted with the empirical self of becoming) .
Maybe a better example of -- what goes around comes around -- is in order.

If anyone is stupid enough to poop in their own backyard and their neighbor's then at some point they can expect the stink to become unbearable and they will be evicted...what goes around comes around...cause and effect.

Now think of the Earth as our backyard and we seem to be doing our best to destroy every ecosystem on it. Then when the weather changes they say...we didn't do that, when all the water becomes polluted they say...we didn't do that, when all the fish disappear they say...we didn't do that. Well no we did do it to ourselves, we let it happen and it's all going to come around eventually and we will pay the price for our own stupidity.

As I said in a prior post the psychology here is fascinating, that so many people could believe they can do whatever they want without consequence. Then when the effects of our actions do appear they automatically go into denial, it was not me it was something else....right. Sorry people denial is not a solution to anything and I think it's all going to come full circle at some point.

On another note it would seem to me the scientists are doing their best to find out why climate change is happening however the general population seems to be doing their best to prove they had no part in it which is priceless in my opinion.

AC
__________________
 

Last edited by Allcanadian; 09-14-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1078  
Old 09-14-2014, 04:54 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@TA

As a matter of fact I do and the very large group of human's I call friends and family and all my neighbors are pretty awesome in my opinion. The question is do people come together in a crisis or break apart....we always come together because as I said we are the best of friends and family. I can pick up my phone and have 20 people on my doorstep in one hour.

AC
1. you assume your phone would WORK (LOL)

2. Youve taken the SPECIFIC (your buds) and falsely applied it to the GENERAL, ......a hyperbolic error to be sure.

Of course "mom and daughter" are going to be the VERY LAST to "eat each other" as an extreme example.

3. "we always come together "........once again, this is both an assumption of what is not ACTUAL, only potential IN THEORY.

Likewise again you have applied the SPECIFIC to the GENERAL.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
If anyone is stupid enough to poop in their own backyard and their neighbor's then at some point they can expect the stink to become unbearable and they will be evicted...what goes around comes around...cause and effect.

AC
That sword you see laying in the showroom window is either:

1. Cheap-ass CHINESE CRAHP that will break when cutting an ORANGE in half..... or.....

2. A $100,000 folded steel master class sword capable of cutting 4 people in half with one swipe.


3. your "UNTESTED BLADE" theory is a potential hypothetical, and ONLY THAT.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
As I said in a prior post the psychology here is fascinating, that so many people could believe they can do whatever they want without consequence.
AC

Consequences are ONLY applicable to PHENOMENA, not the mind.

Reductionistically classing ANY and ALL actions by quantification rather than QUALIFICATION is an insane fallacy you just committed


Namely, for example

1. An insane murderer killing some innocent schmuck out of insane blood lust etc etc.

2. A loving mother killing some rapist attacker lunatic about to harm her and her daughter etc etc.

The QUANTITY is the same, the quality is wholly different.


Reductionistic agendas and specious premises only work on weak minds.

Actions have only QUANTITY, not QUALITY, ....ergo the "goes around comes around" nonsense is puerile twaddle and nonsense.

The Self is not an agent , only the self, ..identification phenomenology is something you need more research into obviously.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
On another note it would seem to me the scientists are doing their best to find out why climate change is happening however the general population seems to be doing their best to prove they had no part in it which is priceless in my opinion.
AC

Humans are animals, the weak will perish, the strong will survive.


Chance favors the prepared mind. This is natures way. Its both natural and cannot be stopped.



Logic and reason tells us that given a mega disaster, the idiot with a stick wearing a loin cloth WONT make it.

and the Swiss and Swedish and Norwegians that have been building bunkers for the past 60 years, for nearly every human stocked with seeds, supplies etc etc etc etc ..
they will make it.

Build a station in space or on the moon, advance, adapt, progress in knowledge and wisdom.


Those who prepare for contingencies have FOREsight, definitionally wisdom.

Those who dont, merely have sight.....and, well. .....dont.
__________________
 

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 09-14-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1079  
Old 09-14-2014, 11:31 PM
Allcanadian's Avatar
Allcanadian Allcanadian is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 659
@TA
Damn you are one crazy Vuncan and the only words which come to mind are...live long and prosper brother...live long and prosper.
My work here is done.

AC
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1080  
Old 09-14-2014, 11:46 PM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allcanadian View Post
@TA
Damn you are one crazy Vuncan and the only words which come to mind are...live long and prosper brother...live long and prosper.
My work here is done.

AC

I see you have a sense of humor.


This is a good sign.

Live long and yadda yadda

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers