Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 12-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
Back to the Science

Hi Guys,

Just a few more indisputable facts to consider. Here is a link to a Chemistry website discussing the Chemical Composition of Air. While most lists of this type show the gaseous components of "DRY AIR", this one at least discusses the role of water vapor in a paragraph before the list.

So, the five most common components of the atmosphere are:

Nitrogen -- N2 -- 78.084%
Oxygen -- O2 -- 20.9476%
[Water Vapor -- H2O -- 1-3%]
Argon -- Ar -- 0.934%
Carbon Dioxide -- CO2 -- 0.0314%

This places Water Vapor as the third most common component of the atmosphere behind Nitrogen and Oxygen.

Water Vapor is also the most common heat trapping agent in the atmosphere, accounting for up to 95% of all "green house" warming effects.

What Is the Chemical Composition of Air? - Elements in the Atmosphere

Peter
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 12-18-2008, 08:50 PM
professor professor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Extremely Cold up here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Hi Guys,

Just a little bit of local news here from Spokane, in the Eastern Washington area. Today, the city and all outlying areas are completely shut down, after a record shattering snowfall of 17 inches in the 24 hour period that ended at midnight last night. The fun part is that it is STILL snowing, with no let-up in sight. Storm totals for Northern Idaho, including Coeur d'Alene and Post Falls are in the range of 32 inches so far, and growing.

Local TV programming is all Emergency Weather Alert up-dates on all channels. Police are telling everyone if you have a regular two-wheel drive car "don't even think about getting out and driving". Even 4 wheel drive vehicles are getting stuck and sliding off the freeway.

All schools, Universities, City Hall, Post Offices, Doctors offices are closed. All plowing crews are on 24 hour rotations with private contractors adding to the efforts.

Looking out the window as I write this I am seeing some of the heaviest snow of the storm with near "white-out" conditions.

Lots of Fun!

Peter
I live in Prince George B.C. Canada and for the last 3 years we had no Summer to speak off. Planting the garden in early june ,tomatoes did not ripen by the fall, Spring is now delayed by one month. Right now as I am writing this it's 35 below freezing (Celsius). It's been like that for a Week and the forecast is for it to remain like that for at least another week.
If there is melting in the Arctic where is the cold air coming from?
Its never been that cold since the late sixties when those temperatures were normal for this time of year.Did we succeed stopping the Pollution that caused Global Warming. I don't think so.
Professor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-19-2008, 06:28 AM
Shamus's Avatar
Shamus Shamus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ur-th
Posts: 367
Speaking of science, I think the obvious thing being overlooked here is the constant aerial spraying going on and HAARP technology. If you put "air force" and "own the weather" into Google you'll find many interesting articles, including the USAF's "Weather as a Force Multiplier" paper. The USAF says that they want to own the weather by 2025 but I'll bet you a nickle that they already own it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-21-2008, 02:33 PM
bugler bugler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Hi Guys,

Just a few more indisputable facts to consider. Here is a link to a Chemistry website discussing the Chemical Composition of Air. While most lists of this type show the gaseous components of "DRY AIR", this one at least discusses the role of water vapor in a paragraph before the list.

So, the five most common components of the atmosphere are:

Nitrogen -- N2 -- 78.084%
Oxygen -- O2 -- 20.9476%
[Water Vapor -- H2O -- 1-3%]
Argon -- Ar -- 0.934%
Carbon Dioxide -- CO2 -- 0.0314%

This places Water Vapor as the third most common component of the atmosphere behind Nitrogen and Oxygen.

Water Vapor is also the most common heat trapping agent in the atmosphere, accounting for up to 95% of all "green house" warming effects.

What Is the Chemical Composition of Air? - Elements in the Atmosphere

Peter
This is an amazing argument against those believing the propaganda.

Thanks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
John Coleman

Hi Guys,

Here's a link to an article from last March where John Coleman, the Founder of The Weather Channel, suggests we should all join a class-action lawsuit against Al Gore for the fraud of "Global Warming". Personally, I don't believe in lawsuits, but it is a very interesting article.

FOXNews.com - Weather Channel Founder: Sue Al Gore for Fraud - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

At the bottom of the article, there is another link where you can download a PDF file titled John Coleman's beliefs on Global Warming. I highly recommend everybody read it, because it is written by an EXPERT in weather and climate!

Enjoy,

Peter
__________________
 

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 12-22-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-21-2008, 11:19 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Al Gore may be a fraud or a dupe, or not, but the fact of global warming causing tundra and glacier melt-off still, unfortunately, exists. Poor Al... Trying to do "some good" and getting lambasted daily by the Right... Now even by the left, lol. Too bad Al Gore isn't actually the personal embodiment of Global Warming as they try to paint him, we could then just strap him to a rocket, blast him off the planet, and go back to blissfully shopping and watching TV

But he isn't. He's just a man. And the global event we are seeing has nothing to do with him, except what some would try to convince you of.

Are we to assume from the water vapor stuff, that there was a rise in water vapor (as an average percentage of the atmosphere) in the last 30 years or even 50 or 100? That would be very interesting if it were true (...but i suspect the same peeps who chartered that video would have let us know by now lol)... Then if so, this rise would most likely be linked to what?....

... Air pollution, lol. Back to square one

If is wasn't true that there was a rise, then what is the significance of that info? Excuse the pun, but despite the interesting but non-sequitur facts about something we don't think about very much, it sounds in this instance to be Vapor-Ware

There are also lightening strikes in the atmosphere; tens of thousands of times a day. Equating lightening as the cause would appear to have exactly the same significance as blaming water vapor. They have both existed as a factor for millions of years.

What we are seeing are recent changes. Changes brought about by what? Maybe increased levels of CO2 and Methane, maybe not. Maybe because of the huge increase of "thermal bloom" coming from the newly built-up urban areas as Man's footprint on the planet grows exponentially. Maybe some unseen and unrecorded change in the Sun. Maybe it's because of the large hole that has been torn in the ozone layer. Maybe the birth and life of Rush Limbaugh has done it lol (the timing is right anyway ).
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
A Little More Civility, Please

Jibbguy,

You are welcome to make your own, best judgment of the climate situation on this planet, and its causes. But I am asking you politely, one more time, PLEASE limit your posts to information and links about CLIMATE RELATED INFORMATION, and PLEASE don't make disparaging remarks about other people, either directly or by innuendo.

We are all adults here, and none of us need to be lectured to in a condescending tone. We can all see that this issue means a great deal to you, and for that, I commend you. If you believe that burning pre-historic carbon is changing the climate, then I encourage you to change your own behavior so you can "live your truth".

This is all we can ask of ourselves and each other.

As you continue to post to this thread in the future, informing us of the CLIMATE SCIENCE in support of your position, please remain respectful and polite to those of us whom you would like to persuade to your point of view.

Even a person handing out GOLD BULLION would find few takers, if the recipients had to gracefully endure vitriolic insults for 10 minutes before receiving their GIFT.

In kind friendship,

Peter
__________________
 

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 12-22-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-22-2008, 11:47 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,493
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Any body feeling a little cold?

Facts melted by 'global warming' - Telegraph
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
More Regional News

Ash,

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

As for feeling cold, here's three more news links. The first one is from one of our local TV station's website KREM.com about the current weather conditions. Notice, its the Top Story!

Second big winter storm pounding Inland Northwest | Top Stories | KREM.com | News for Spokane, Washington

The second one is from BBC, talking about weather in Canada. It says that Canada is about to see its first Christmas with snow "coast-to-coast" since 1971!

BBC NEWS | Americas | Canada braces for more heavy snow

Spokane hadn't really dug out from the last snow storm before this one hit. Hundreds of flights have been canceled at Sea-Tac (Seattle) airport due to snow and the same is true at Portland. The main problem has been that they don't have enough "de-icer" or enough "de-icing machines" to prepare the planes for take-off after being snowed on for an hour!

Scores of flights canceled at Sea-Tac | Top Stories | KREM.com | News for Spokane, Washington

Well, that's it for now.

Peter
__________________
 

Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 12-22-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-22-2008, 07:43 PM
jibbguy jibbguy is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 987
Mystified.

@Peter : Frankly i find you objections to my comments incomprehensible. After re-reading them i cannot understand what is unacceptable to you under the normal rules of "good debate". If you or others were to take my comments "personally", please understand that they are not aimed at anyone here specifically (unless so noted); and especially not aimed at those like yourself who practice good debate etiquette. They are nearly always aimed at the audience in general... And this is how it should be. "Personalizing" debate is a mistake that leads to misunderstanding. It should be about exploring BOTH SIDES of an issue... Giving the readers interesting things to think about. And this is what i strive for (lol, especially here in this thread, when it appears i am nearly alone on this issue ).

My calling out of "bad" debate tactics, such as ad hominems or "straw men", is a calculated... And highly effective... Response to the use of such tactics. In my strong opinion and wide experience, these tactics should always be called when seen. It is a shame that debate has lowered itself to such a degree in this country, that many young people think this is the way it is supposed to be done. It is not!! Lol you could say i'm on a crusade for "better debate

Here is my general philosophy on Debate: One should view the opponents' well-made comments and points as a challenge, and in fact an opportunity to make more arguments and debate points yourself. This is as it should be. It should not be about personalities. Nor should the "debater" tie comments in to their own self-worth, ego, or sense of honor. Those who use ad homenims should either be simply ignored, or called on the carpet for it (as i prefer; to point out to the audience the attempts at sophistic manipulation). Those who make valid and thought-provoking points should never be threatened or silenced. There is always room for more than one opinion on a good forum!

If i have offended anyone, it was unintentional. However i make no apologies for my arguments, and i will likely continue to make them . Not to "get in the last word", but to insure that this side of the issue is fully examined as well.

But i would ask that in the future, if you have a problem with my comments, that you please be more specific... As i am honestly at a loss to understand your point of view here.

You should know by now of the high regard and respect i hold for you... We may disagree on this issue but this means very little to me, i've spent my life in disagreement with nearly everyone i know lol

______________


The use of month-to-month, current years' figures for ice levels is "fraught with peril" lol. Take for example the article that Ash linked. In the below link, they mention that Sept. and Oct. levels were indeed higher than last year's; essentially confirming the other "Telegraph" article.

However... They then go on to note that since then the trend has completely reversed.

This is why the only accurate and reliable data is from the previous years' average (as NASA and others use). Another and better measurement is using only the ice that survived the previous' years melt; which helps eliminate seasonal aberrations (...and this is a major reason why the previous year's measurements should be used). Since the advent of satellites, this ice level data has been extremely accurate. And there is apparently no question that "2007" was a another bad year for sea ice melt: But we must wait for this time next year to analyze "2008" properly.

Arctic Sea Ice News & Analysis


Another problem with understanding what's really happening with ice levels is "thickness". For many years, according to the data the average thicknesses of the solid-ice sheets have been lowering. I remember last year, the big red herring from the "GW-Denial" side was the claim that "Greenland and Antarctic ice grew in size". Upon examination, these claims were found to utterly bogus. There was indeed increased snow fall, however... But snow is several times less dense than ice. So in fact the total amount of "captured moisture" was much lower. Yet i heard those claims over and over (... until the summer months came, and erased away all of that easily-melted top levels of snow ).

Polar Sea Ice Cap and Snow - Cryosphere Today
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-22-2008, 08:01 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,561
lots of snow

As soon as I was done snowblowing my sidewalk and driveway - there was already enough snow that fell that I had to do it again but I have to stop sometime

I had everything cleared out here last night by hand before going to bed and it looks like there is more than 6 inches that fell since then.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-23-2008, 12:00 AM
professor professor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Global Weather Manipulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Ash,

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

As for feeling cold, here's three more news links. The first one is from one of our local TV station's website KREM.com about the current weather conditions. Notice, its the Top Story!

Second big winter storm pounding Inland Northwest | Top Stories | KREM.com | News for Spokane, Washington

The second one is from BBC, talking about weather in Canada. It says that Canada is about to see its first Christmas with snow "coast-to-coast" since 1971!

BBC NEWS | Americas | Canada braces for more heavy snow

Spokane hadn't really dug out from the last snow storm before this one hit. Hundreds of flights have been canceled at Sea-Tac (Seattle) airport due to snow and the same is true at Portland. The main problem has been that they don't have enough "de-icer" or enough "de-icing machines" to prepare the planes for take-off after being snowed on for an hour!

Scores of flights canceled at Sea-Tac | Top Stories | KREM.com | News for Spokane, Washington

Well, that's it for now.

Peter
As I stated before ,it has been 2 Weeks solid of -30 C weather up here in Canada .
Guess what? if we didn't have Global Warming it might be -60 Yeah Right .....
The Arctic is getting warmer and the rest is freezing.....
Does that not tell you something? It is obvious to me as the Haarp of the Angel on my Christmas tree.
To all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Hope someone will give us an OU Christmas present that truly works.
professor
__________________
 

Last edited by professor; 12-23-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-23-2008, 08:13 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,493
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Strange i always thought that if its extreme cold on one part of the globe its gotta be HOT in the other to balance it..this is based on nothing but some strange thought in my head...

Is there any where with as much odd HEAT?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-24-2008, 04:07 PM
anut anut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 95
Yes, Hunan in China.
This year, the highest temperature reached 47 degree C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtweth View Post
Is there any where with as much odd HEAT?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, Ho

Hi Guys,

I think this article says it all!

1) Arctic ice grew 13.2% in 2008
2) Summer (2008) was 3rd coldest on record in Anchorage, Alaska
3) 2008 coolest year since 1997
4) Snow fell in London in October 2008, first time since 1922
5) "Global Warming is over, and Global Warming Theory has failed."

Global cooling is here

Enjoy

Peter
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Vortex Vortex is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
Hi Guys,

I think this article says it all!

1) Arctic ice grew 13.2% in 2008
2) Summer (2008) was 3rd coldest on record in Anchorage, Alaska
3) 2008 coolest year since 1997
4) Snow fell in London in October 2008, first time since 1922
5) "Global Warming is over, and Global Warming Theory has failed."

Global cooling is here

Enjoy

Peter
Peter,
Yes, I would agree, the "Warming" wave has crested and crashed upon the shores of reality.

@All , going off topic and on a tangent...
Reality is only information, via touch, sight, words, etc., at least as
most people alive understand it.

If we believe our Dreams are reality, when sleeping, then it seems
we are easy to be fooled with an information flow coming from nowhere.

When we say: "They are only misinformed"..
We don't mean they dreaming, but isn't it about the same thing?
Information changes your internal (external) reality.

You can be fooled as to what reality is, it's only information.
Where is your information coming from?

Just
Randy
__________________
Remember to be kind to your mind ...
Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM
dmonarch dmonarch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 395
Youll never know

These are just some notes i took while listening to the show before it got to the conspiracy stuff. Whether or not its true well we will never know until the day they heard us into trucks. For me personally the way things have turned suggests most definitly the elite are playing control. Also its interesting that it was a document on global warming that showed temperatures going up and yet some people here are talking about the cold as though its evidence. Please dont take that as a shot at anyone. Just observation

I myself dont know what is going. How can i we get fed lies from either side. Someone always has an agenda unfortunatly.

Ok so temperatures have risen and dropped in the past. That makes sense as the sun temperature rises and falls. That however does not mean CO2 is not contributing to the planet warming up. Its the derivative of the graph you need to look at and when you do you see that the rate of temperature increase has increased during the industrial era. Saying that the decrease during the 1940 is evidance that the industrial age is not to blame is not sound either as it may have been the temperature of the sun which decreased. They are focusing on one aspect at there own convenience which is the relationship between temperature and CO2 production not even mentioning the sun in the equation. They themselves say that CO2 is a green house gas. That it only makes up a small percentage of such gases doesnt say anything about its effect.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
dave_cahoon dave_cahoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 208
Hello People

Less Spots = Less Heat
NASA - Spotless Sun: Blankest Year of the Space Age
=
Maunder Minimum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tropical Tree Cuts = Carbon Nut$
Deforestation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
=
Chicago Climate Exchange

Cant BUY our way out of a NATURAL cycle, although it does sound nice
for the traders, not the suckers. Just like any media/market driven con-sept.
NO bailout for Mother Nature!

CO2 a fuel?????? (water shift react CO2 into methane - propane with plasma)
Science Links Japan | A Study on the Ionization of CO2 and Discharge Conditions in a Magnetically Supported Glow-discharge
OR
AlgaeOil-BioMass
OR.... wind&$olar lol........

Add device to engine that uses waist calories to gasify kerosene(clean)
into light gasses and burn them... (again water shift reaction)

Dave
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-27-2008, 03:34 AM
Vortex Vortex is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 899
Again I must ask that the source the information be examined.
Follow the money..
Who paid for the information to be "gathered"?

If this is so important a question, why is there so much conflicting information?
It's one or the other,
either it is impossible to know the answer, so both sides are lying
by saying they know the answer
or the answer is known and only one side of the story is a lie.
Either way, you are being told disinformation by at least one side.
Why would they lie, follow the money..

There's a saying: "fool some of the people some of the time".
Well it's just as good to baffle and confuse those you can't fool
into believing. It's called Divide and Conquer. Same old game.
I once believed, then I became confuse and baffled and
now I believe again, but not that man is the cause. Man is the
cause for lots of things, but not this.

Medieval Warm Period lasting around 300 years and the
Little Ice Age lasting around 400 years with around 100 years
between the two and both of those happened 1900.

The hottest period in human history is the Holocene Maximum
lasting about 2500 years.
There's a saying: "History repeats itself."
In this case it's earth history repeats itself.
Source for image links above: link
__________________
Remember to be kind to your mind ...
Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-27-2008, 08:03 AM
ashtweth's Avatar
ashtweth ashtweth is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,493
Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Thx for all the great links guys have added them to the Panacea page you all created.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Peter Lindemann Peter Lindemann is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Liberty Lake, Washington
Posts: 1,191
New Link

Hi Guys,

For some reason, the Brightcove link to the film The Great Global Warming Swindle has been removed. I found another site that has the film and corrected the link in my first post.

For your convenience, here it is again.

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Truveo Video Search

Sorry for the confusion. The Brightcove site simply said it was removing ALL of their download films to focus on their core activity. We wish them well and thank them for their service in the past.

Let's keep moving forward.

Peter
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:18 PM
dmonarch dmonarch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 395
Film Location

You can watch it on you tube as well. It is divided up into eight parts
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-27-2008, 09:27 PM
bugler bugler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 390
youtube is actually one of the worst options to watch videos.

I always make a search in Google Video. It searches in many websites holding videos. In this case google found the complete video here:
Garage TV - video filmpjes - The Great Global Warming Swindle - Documentary Film - kyoto,swindel,global,warming,co2,greenhouse,broeik aseffect,verkiezingen,klimaat,opwarming
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-28-2008, 12:39 AM
dmonarch dmonarch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 395
Sure we are small

Shore we are small however our size has very little to do with it. If i take vinegar and put a drop on your hand then put hydrochloric acid on the other I have caused a larger effect where the hydrochloric acid is and at no time did my size change.
In conspiracy documentaries they talk about how fear is used against us and it is. This same tactik is used in the global warming documentary. They might just be playing another hand using the fear of conspiracy to create fear. All you need to do is look at the content of the documentary and the lack of facts and see that it is about as useless as the nightly news. Even though its a topic for interlectuals in general there was a huge lack of interlect involved in it. Just too onesided for my liking, focusing those aspects which met there equaiton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzon17 View Post
And if that is true then its just another bit of evidence to show man has nothing to do with global warming. He isn't he cause so its not somethnig he can change. the earth and its atmosphere are about as thin as paint on a golf ball ratio wise and us humans are at the bottom small fraction of percent of that thin layer how we colud have any effect on the temp of the globe is beyond any rational likelihood. its more likely that the hair on dogs tail can wag the dog. I think people forget how small we are in relation to the earth, the modern ability to transmit images from cameras all over the place and drive cars across country makes us think its a much smaller world than it is, just try to walk to work sometime, or across the country. Vast Vast areas of this earth are deserted with no humans there.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
professor professor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 46
Where is the Logic?

If we have not stopped our pollution but are adding to it ,why then do we NOT see an increase of temperatures?
On the contrary it is getting colder!
Am I missing something?
Happy new Year all
professor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-29-2008, 12:28 AM
dmonarch dmonarch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 395
Missing Something

Yeah you are missing something, we're all missing something and that is the rest of the facts. All i do is point out whats missing in people hypoothesis. For the documentary allot of data was missing and there was a tendency to be one sided. For everyone else including myself what is missing is the rest of the story but the thing is i cant point out the parts of the rest of the story as they are not known by me. No matter what side you take you still must get the feeling of only having part of the data. would

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor View Post
If we have not stopped our pollution but are adding to it ,why then do we NOT see an increase of temperatures?
On the contrary it is getting colder!
Am I missing something?
Happy new Year all
professor
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 AM
anut anut is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 95
IMHO, what the video presents is just what the American media are yelling about. What they are trying to say is that the climate abnormality is normal. It is probably just another corporate propaganda. Nothing new!

If my understanding is correct, there is a correlation between the climate and the solar activities. The correlation, which has been proven with evidence, is due to the fact that some of the solar radiations can penetrate into the earth core to a limited extent. However, this correlation is getting stronger and stronger as a result of ozone loss in the ozone layer, causing the so-called extreme climate change. Perhaps, climate change may be normal. But I don't think the ozone hole and the thinned ozone layer are normal.

According to NASA and those with good track records, the green house effect on earth (so-called global warming) may speed up ozone loss and slow the recovery of the ozone layer. The ozone layer acts as a blanket that filters the harmful radiations from the sun and stabilizes the temperatures all over the world. The temperature on moon fluctuates widely throughout a year, simply because of the absence of this ozone layer. If the comments by NASA and those with good track records are worth listening, it makes sense to believe that global warming contributes extreme climate change.

Regarding the solar activities, Tesla has highlighted the link between solar activities and human activities in his article entitled "How Cosmic Forces Shape Our Destinies. Now, all the propaganda said human activities are not involved. I am not sure whether we should follow the media spin and deny Tesla's science.
__________________
 

Last edited by anut; 12-29-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-29-2008, 04:01 PM
chemelec chemelec is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hedley, B.C. Canada
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by professor View Post
If we have not stopped our pollution but are adding to it ,why then do we NOT see an increase of temperatures?
On the contrary it is getting colder!
Am I missing something?
Happy new Year all
professor
Cold Weather Depends on Where you Live.

Global Means GLOBAL.
"Average World Temperatures".

And there are Many places now in unusual hot weather.

But Cold or Hot, Snow or Rain, Wet or Dry, "There is a Real Global Problem in our world".
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-29-2008, 04:33 PM
CitizenDC CitizenDC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20power View Post
There is another thing that I have looked into that could be causing all of these changes, for it is not just our planet that is heating up it seems to be every planet in the solar system. There seems to be some evidence of a tenth planet in our solar system called Nibiru Nibiru / Planet X photos taken January 2008 Video

This planet is said to come around every 3,600 years, and by the time it returns it is all but forgoten for 3,600 years is a long time to tell a story. May 9th or 19th it should be visiable in the southern sky.

I am not a firm beliver in this, but it does answer a lot of what is happening in our solar system right now. Like I said all the planets are being affected, not just earth. If this planet does exist this time around it will not be forgotten it will be recorded in high Def .

I for one will be looking in our southern skies on those dates to see if it does exist.

h2opower.
I looked into PlanetX a few years ago and found very compelling evidence which suggests that it does exist.
Many in the forums back in the day said it was destroyed, but I kept finding evidence that it could possibly be real.
This planet is from what I've read the size of Jupiter, and a red dwarf which is currently observable via the infrared spectrum. It appears people have been able to snap pictures of a second sun on sunrise and sunsets. The planet appears to be behind the sun at this point of time.

If this planet does exist, Global Warming will take a back seat as its passing has the potential to cause an imbalance in our solar system and for our planet.



Orbiting this dwarf sun (planet x) is something like 3 or 4 planets one of which is said to be similar to an earth type environment.
The first time I was exposed to this idea was when reading about Sumer and the many tablets discovered and these tablets translations. Sumer I believe was ancient Iraq as we know it.
These tablets held a recount or archive of what happened during this civilizations time period.
To not go further off topic, they spoke of a giant planet represented by a symbol of X often seen in the sky of tablets depicting Sumerian life.

At the time this all fascinated me especially because Edgar Cayce, a very well known psychic, firmly predicted more planets that what our Astronomers had discovered.
I can recommend to anyone interested into one possibe Earth's and Mankind's history to read the Sumerian tablet texts. You will find many correlations between this and the Bible's Genesis chapter.
Also, keep in mind the Sumer texts predate the bible by a couple thousand of years.




I continued research into this and came upon this YouTube users video:
Youtube.com/user/NibiruTheTruth
Where by This user showed you approximately where Nibiru is estimated to be in Google Sky, Microsoft WorldWide Telescope and another internet astronomy website, and in all three the position has been blanked out with a square/rectangle.
Nothing is there. I remember seeing similar blank blocks in Google Earth around the time of 14 October this year.
Sadly, Youtube user NibiruTheTruth's account was taken down, fortunately many people got to see's he's video and he's very good arguments.

If you browse to Google Sky and in the browse search box type in 'virgo' and click search.
Then scroll one page down in space, and one page left in space. Click the infrared button and wait a moment while the filter loads. Google is not hiding the object completely when you view this patch of space in infrared.



You will see the following and can confirm this in other online astronomy programs like Microsoft World Wide Telescope. They are all covering this object up.

Finally lets look at the north pole. Have any of you found a satellite photo displaying what the North Pole currently looks like? Google earth cloaks and washes the north pole in this cloudy cover along with every other image I can find, as does Microsoft Virtual Earth.

Now ask yourself why is it being hidden? Why not show us satellite pictures of the Ice Cap's so we can see for ourselves what affects we are having? mmm

To end off. I hope some of you will do your own research into the possibility of a Planet X existing and its affect on our Planet.

cheers
__________________
“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.” ~ Nicola Tesla
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-30-2008, 03:10 AM
dave_cahoon dave_cahoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 208
Researching it (p-X) isn't very reveling at this late date.
Can you share your beliefs with us?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers