2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference


Energetic Forum  

Go Back   Energetic Forum > Energetic Forum Discussion > Renewable Energy
Homepage Energetic Science Ministries Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2008, 08:44 PM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Roter Less Pulse motor

Below is a picture of a roter less generator.
You put your reed switch infront of your coil by your iron core.
Then you take a small magnet and put it on the other side of the reed switch.
The magnet gets it starter and the core will keep the reed switch going.
Move the small magnet and reed switch around till you get the speed you want.

Have Fun.

P.S If someone wanted could you please clean my diagram.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rotter less generator.jpg (38.2 KB, 203 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
I have tryed this before the ignition coil imhotep style was released and did play with it with a ignition coil too.
One thing i got was mastive spike into a 1200v 2mf cap.
Will try it again now i have a better understanding of the radiant energy.
Cheers for making me remender
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Guruji Guruji is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 840
Roterless

HI Slayer you have a diode going nowhere.Where should it goes?
Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
old video of the same effect
YouTube - Bodkins 15 old Reed switch expeiments
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2008, 01:34 AM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guruji View Post
HI Slayer you have a diode going nowhere.Where should it goes?
Thanks
Hello
The diode would go to the + on your cap or battery then the ground to ground on source battery.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,001
Lidmotor replicaton of the Slayer007 rotor less

Thanks Slayer for this great design. IT WORKS! IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!!
I made just a couple of modifications to the circuit. I remember Bodkins experimenting with this in the early days of the Imhotep Lite project. I played around with the reed switch idea also, but had no success. You put the pieces together and came up with a winner.
Rather than wind a new coil today, I just used a Bedini SSG coil that I had and was able to wire it in so I picked up charging on it's secondary. Its a double charger now all for less than 1/2 an amp draw. It runs the CFL just fine with no noise. I tried a little 2 watt solar panel with it and that worked also.
Using the adjustment magnet with the reed switch like Bodkins showed us way back when, was the key to this. Your circuit is totally correct. I did put a 100 ohm and a 1k pot where the 220 resistor is to adjust voltage to the transistor base. For the video I charged up caps to show the horsepower of this thing. It is very impressive. The transitor gets hot if the reed freezes up so you have to watch that. It happens several times in the video. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Here is the video of my replication of your Rotor Less Pulse Motor :


YouTube - Slayer007 Rotor Less Pulse Motor----- My Replication

Lidmotor
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2008, 03:18 AM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
Thanks Slayer for this great design. IT WORKS! IT WORKS REALLY GOOD!!!!
I made just a couple of modifications to the circuit. I remember Bodkins experimenting with this in the early days of the Imhotep Lite project. I played around with the reed switch idea also, but had no success. You put the pieces together and came up with a winner.
Rather than wind a new coil today, I just used a Bedini SSG coil that I had and was able to wire it in so I picked up charging on it's secondary. Its a double charger now all for less than 1/2 an amp draw. It runs the CFL just fine with no noise. I tried a little 2 watt solar panel with it and that worked also.
Using the adjustment magnet with the reed switch like Bodkins showed us way back when, was the key to this. Your circuit is totally correct. I did put a 100 ohm and a 1k pot where the 220 resistor is to adjust voltage to the transistor base. For the video I charged up caps to show the horsepower of this thing. It is very impressive. The transitor gets hot if the reed freezes up so you have to watch that. It happens several times in the video. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Here is the video of my replication of your Rotor Less Pulse Motor :


YouTube - Slayer007 Rotor Less Pulse Motor----- My Replication

Lidmotor

Great video

I didn't show it in my diagram I'm using a bifilar coil to.
I have it conected to a rectifier then that goes to the capasitor along with the bemf from the coils.
Then that goes to a charge battery.
Theres also a diode inbetween the capasitor and battery.

It puts out a lot of power I would like to experiment with different coil sizes and resistance just to see what you can get out of it.
I would also like to try two way reedswitch and use the side thats on.
That way you wouldn't have to use the magnet and maybe you could use the other side of the switch to run something else.

Last edited by slayer007 : 10-24-2008 at 03:34 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2008, 04:15 AM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
Hi slayer007
I think this has alot of miles in it you are really break new ground.
I didnt make it work, the light was really poor on my attempt but you cracked it

One thing i did was break the positive and negative of the primary and charge batterys circuits with the reed switch.
If you can do this with one of the coil/caps/battery in your system and still catch the positive back rush with another coil/caps/battery that would be cool!
the two way reedswitch works but i only had the really big ones which was hard work for switching unless you use a magnet on the reed metal to help repulsion.
Good luck
will have a play when i get chance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reed.jpg (129.6 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by Bodkins : 10-24-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:02 PM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Here is another diagram of the circuit.
In this one I show how I charge up another battery.
Note the negative going from the capasitor to the negative source battery.
I think it charges much faster this way but it takes more power and light wont be as bright.
Without the ground it still charges just not as fast but you get a nice bright light.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roter less pulse motor..jpg (170.1 KB, 107 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 12:19 AM
byjoveoldchap byjoveoldchap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 150
Slayer007 Rotor-Less Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer007 View Post
Below is a picture of a roter less generator.
You put your reed switch infront of your coil by your iron core.
Then you take a small magnet and put it on the other side of the reed switch.
The magnet gets it starter and the core will keep the reed switch going.
Move the small magnet and reed switch around till you get the speed you want.

Have Fun.

P.S If someone wanted could you please clean my diagram.
Excellent work Slayer007

Thanks also to Saint Lid for another great demo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 01:07 AM
patmac's Avatar
patmac patmac is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Colombia
Posts: 356
Send a message via MSN to patmac
Yes it's good.

That way to trigger pulse motor. I've seen it many month ago, from Ossie Callanan

http://www.syscoil.org/medias/pdf/do...rgy_system.pdf

This motor use two reeds, The First Switch On/Off, the second for auto-oscillation.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 02:04 AM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer007 View Post
Here is another diagram of the circuit.
In this one I show how I charge up another battery.
Note the negative going from the capasitor to the negative source battery.
I think it charges much faster this way but it takes more power and light wont be as bright.
Without the ground it still charges just not as fast but you get a nice bright light.
incorrect ground slayer007 its on the charge side you need it on the power side
Negative of the charge battery is not connected to the negative of the power battery.
You have the cap neg to ground.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sgearth.jpg (13.3 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Bodkins : 10-25-2008 at 02:11 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 12:41 PM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodkins View Post
incorrect ground slayer007 its on the charge side you need it on the power side
Negative of the charge battery is not connected to the negative of the power battery.
You have the cap neg to ground.
No try it that way.
It takes more power and the light wont be as bright but it charges alot faster.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 02:25 PM
byjoveoldchap byjoveoldchap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 150
1921 Wireless High Power Arc Spark 24 Full Page Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodkins View Post
incorrect ground slayer007 its on the charge side you need it on the power side
Negative of the charge battery is not connected to the negative of the power battery.
You have the cap neg to ground.
Inspector Bod, you asked about the picture?

I was hoping to tell you I bought the book, but alas, it fetched an incredible price!

Last edited by byjoveoldchap : 10-25-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 02:58 PM
byjoveoldchap byjoveoldchap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 150
A Working Radiant Free Energy System Introduction - By Ossie Callanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmac View Post
Yes it's good.

That way to trigger pulse motor. I've seen it many month ago, from Ossie Callanan

http://www.syscoil.org/medias/pdf/do...rgy_system.pdf

This motor use two reeds, The First Switch On/Off, the second for auto-oscillation.
This is a superb document patmac

Just by reading the first few lines, I can 'feel' this guy is going to teach us a great deal about capturing Radiant Energy!

Thank you for sharing this. Can you offer more help on Ossie Callanan at all?

Last edited by byjoveoldchap : 10-25-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by byjoveoldchap View Post
This is a superb document patmac

Just by reading the first few lines, I can 'feel' this guy is going to teach us a great deal about capturing Radiant Energy!

Thank you for sharing this. Can you offer more help on Ossie Callananat all?
REAC Ossie Callanan Reed switch ocillating
Hes a Star
That book looks Ace the price was crazy we need that info

Last edited by Bodkins : 10-26-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer007 View Post
No try it that way.
It takes more power and the light wont be as bright but it charges alot faster.
What about the copperdiode?
You tryed it? I(tesla) have a idea on this setup that may chance the world
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 09:43 PM
byjoveoldchap byjoveoldchap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 150
Rare Working Crookes Heating Effect Tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodkins View Post
I used a REAC Ossie Callanan Reed switch ocillating bedini setup about 4 months ago will dig it out and share info when i can.
Hes a Star
That book looks Ace the price was crazy we need that info
hmmm, I think you'll find this interesting as well then:

"...contains a square of platinum foil which glows red hot from the impact of focused electrons when the tube is activated by high voltage from an induction coil."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2008, 12:30 AM
Bodkins's Avatar
Bodkins Bodkins is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,021
thanks byjoveoldchap

patmac sorry did not see the link
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2008, 10:22 PM
patmac's Avatar
patmac patmac is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Colombia
Posts: 356
Send a message via MSN to patmac
Bodkins

I've opened a thread about the modification Ossie's Callanan design.

Radiant Free Energy By Ossie Callanan

I created that thread because this thread is about Rotor-Less, so I don't confuse the good slayer's idea (rotorless), too I want follow the rules.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Lidmotor's Avatar
Lidmotor Lidmotor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,001
slayer007 -- 2nd circuit--My replication

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer007 View Post
Here is another diagram of the circuit.
In this one I show how I charge up another battery.
Note the negative going from the capasitor to the negative source battery.
I think it charges much faster this way but it takes more power and light wont be as bright.
Without the ground it still charges just not as fast but you get a nice bright light.
Well here it is. It works as advertised. Just like you said Slayer. Well done. I find this a facinating circuit. You can play around with it and does different things depending on what you want it to do. I put two reed switches together ( a tip from Mart Hale who put two relay chargers together to keep them from sticking ) and that really helped. I then put them on top of the coil like Ossie did and that helped more. They make a hissing sound when it is running. A small Neo taped to the front of the coil in the right spot keeps it in self oscillation.


YouTube - Slayer007 ---2nd Circuit-- Rotor Less Pulse Motor


Lidmotor
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2008, 11:29 AM
slayer007 slayer007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
Well here it is. It works as advertised. Just like you said Slayer. Well done. I find this a facinating circuit. You can play around with it and does different things depending on what you want it to do. I put two reed switches together ( a tip from Mart Hale who put two relay chargers together to keep them from sticking ) and that really helped. I then put them on top of the coil like Ossie did and that helped more. They make a hissing sound when it is running. A small Neo taped to the front of the coil in the right spot keeps it in self oscillation.


YouTube - Slayer007 ---2nd Circuit-- Rotor Less Pulse Motor


Lidmotor
Thank you Lidmotor for making your second video.
Another Great video.
Allso try putting your diode right off the transistor.
That way when you unhook the the ignition coil you can still recover the BEMF off the primary coil.
I allso tried useing three bifilar coils in series with the second windings going to a recifier just like with the one coil.
This actually made my amp draw go down and gave a little extra power.
The best I could get so far was to charge a battery and only use about 60 mill amps.

Last edited by slayer007 : 10-28-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Live Bookmark this Post!Google Bookmark this Post!Yahoo Bookmark this Post! share on MyspaceShare on FacebookTweet this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8
2007 Copyright ? Energetic Forum? A Non Profit Corporation - All Rights Reserved