Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
Our generators are anywhere from 1000 percent --- 3000 percent.

In your dreams,maybe.
I think you'll do well to get to 80%.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #422  
Old 09-05-2019, 10:25 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_well View Post
Our generators are anywhere from 1000 percent --- 3000 percent.

In your dreams,maybe.
I think you'll do well to get to 80%.
That is correct, A DREAM COME TRUE I see you have not been listening
and watching the proofs. Night night, keep yawning. Your dream state.

Well any way you put in 300watts and Boom out comes 2000 watts
what is that in COP? Somewhere way up over your head.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #423  
Old 09-05-2019, 04:51 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Deletions

I only come on here every now and again because this forum is, bar a few threads, mostly full of garbage and people who don't know what they are talking about talking like they do. Then you have the people who make money off of the kits and BS books they sell with no real information lol and honestly most of it is utter crap, bar a few notable mentions, babcock, murray and maybe dollard.

Dave is one of the people who does know what he is talking about. He is one of the only ones who has given away his information freely in the hopes people would just build it and see. He didn't delete his posts because its all junk its because that information is valuable as hell and I cant for the life of me understand why people havent built 3 battery generating systems left and right.

If Aaron puts his posts back up then that's fair enough. The stuff has been out there for atleast 10 years now and still no one has really come along and caught up to what people like Dave and Matt have done. There are some of us who are working behind the scenes to make sure this stuff eventually ends up in your home. If people just end up listening to bistander then good luck to you lol but if you actually want to find out something about electricity and how it really works then listen to Dave.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #424  
Old 09-05-2019, 06:15 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Truth vs B.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
I only come on here every now and again because this forum is, bar a few threads, mostly full of garbage and people who don't know what they are talking about talking like they do. Then you have the people who make money off of the kits and BS books they sell with no real information lol and honestly most of it is utter crap, bar a few notable mentions, babcock, murray and maybe dollard.

Dave is one of the people who does know what he is talking about. He is one of the only ones who has given away his information freely in the hopes people would just build it and see. He didn't delete his posts because its all junk its because that information is valuable as hell and I cant for the life of me understand why people havent built 3 battery generating systems left and right.

If Aaron puts his posts back up then that's fair enough. The stuff has been out there for atleast 10 years now and still no one has really come along and caught up to what people like Dave and Matt have done. There are some of us who are working behind the scenes to make sure this stuff eventually ends up in your home. If people just end up listening to bistander then good luck to you lol but if you actually want to find out something about electricity and how it really works then listen to Dave.
Hi NROC,

Quote:
There are some of us who are working behind the scenes to make sure this stuff eventually ends up in your home. If people just end up listening to bistander then good luck to you lol but if you actually want to find out something about electricity and how it really works then listen to Dave.
What I teach and talk about here, call it conventional science and commercial technology, has been responsible in large part for the modern civilization which you enjoy through the economical, reliable, efficient electromechanical energy conversion and distribution for the past 200 years or so. There are billions of verifiable examples. So show me a single verifiable practical system producing useful work using the Turion method. There are none. Maybe he can rejuvenate a deteriorated battery or get a rotor to increase RPM a few percent, but these are peculiarities and irrelevant to meaningful energy conversion or production.

Do you have a multifilar wound generator running in excess of 100%? Do you have a 3BGS with which you can verify input and output power and energy? Does anybody? Show me proof, please.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #425  
Old 09-05-2019, 07:58 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi NROC,


What I teach and talk about here, call it conventional science and commercial technology, has been responsible in large part for the modern civilization which you enjoy through the economical, reliable, efficient electromechanical energy conversion and distribution for the past 200 years or so. There are billions of verifiable examples. So show me a single verifiable practical system producing useful work using the Turion method. There are none. Maybe he can rejuvenate a deteriorated battery or get a rotor to increase RPM a few percent, but these are peculiarities and irrelevant to meaningful energy conversion or production.

Do you have a multifilar wound generator running in excess of 100%? Do you have a 3BGS with which you can verify input and output power and energy? Does anybody? Show me proof, please.

Regards,

bi
No one is questioning how far technology has got civilisation so far lol of course it has helped us. Peculiarites does not mean they aren't worth investigating and in fact they are the things that normally lead to discoveries.

A researcher takes those peculiarities and exaggerates them to do something useful and that is what has been done. No one is going to show you a working prototype because you are not entitled to it. No one owes you a thing. The ones that build, spend lots of time and money to get there are entitled to it.

Do i have a multifilar generator no.
Do i have a 3bgs that works yes.
Do i have a tesla switch that works yes.
Have i gone further than all of those things - yes, and so have Matt and Dave

No one will show you bi, because you either try an experiment once and give up after it failed and then lead others down the wrong route or you don't follow instructions properly. You dont custom build anything to get results either you just want off the shelf stuff to work for you and that is not always the case.

Bi, look, I know your a troll and to be honest I sometimes think it's nice to just feed a troll a little bit lol.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #426  
Old 09-05-2019, 08:55 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
No failure here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
No one is questioning how far technology has got civilisation so far lol of course it has helped us. Peculiarites does not mean they aren't worth investigating and in fact they are the things that normally lead to discoveries.

A researcher takes those peculiarities and exaggerates them to do something useful and that is what has been done. No one is going to show you a working prototype because you are not entitled to it. No one owes you a thing. The ones that build, spend lots of time and money to get there are entitled to it.

Do i have a multifilar generator no.
Do i have a 3bgs that works yes.
Do i have a tesla switch that works yes.
Have i gone further than all of those things - yes, and so have Matt and Dave

No one will show you bi, because you either try an experiment once and give up after it failed and then lead others down the wrong route or you don't follow instructions properly. You dont custom build anything to get results either you just want off the shelf stuff to work for you and that is not always the case.

Bi, look, I know your a troll and to be honest I sometimes think it's nice to just feed a troll a little bit lol.
Hi NROC,

Quote:
No one will show you bi,
I think you won't show me your 3BGS because you can't verify input and output power.

Quote:
because you either try an experiment once and give up after it failed and then lead others down the wrong route or you don't follow instructions properly.
I've run experiments from other threads as well as Turion's. I followed the instructions as they were presented at the time. In the one case, Turion contradicted himself and imposed an additional requirement, which neither he, nor Matt, or anyone else could verify was necessary or why, in fact video evidence from a third party showed it made no difference. But my experiments did not fail. They yielded the results which I expected in accordance with conventional scientific theory. In a number of cases I repeated the experiment altering a parameter or measuring something different at a reader's request. No problem.

I don't blindly follow the leader like many here. I'll pursue an objective and help develop something if there is demonstrated a glimmer of hope. I'll not build things I know don't work. I occasionally assemble something from materials at hand and test for a demonstration.

Why don't we get back on topic and you explain how a multifilar wound coil is superior to bifilar, and the benefit of using such in a generator armature running at rated load?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 

Last edited by bistander; 09-05-2019 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #427  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:31 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I think you won't me your 3BGS because you can't verify input and output power.

Why don't we get back on topic and you explain how a multifilar wound coil is superior to bifilar, and the benefit of using such in a generator armature running at rated load?

Regards,

bi

Bi-directional wrote : "I think you won't me your"

What is this?

Now this I agree with : "Why don't we get back on topic and you explain
how a multifilar"............


We should all do a video explanation of our multifilar coils with bench
top evidence.

Number one: How many strands at so many feet each do you reach
a null point

Number Two: How many Magnets for the rotor, what size and strength
plus the air gap does your coil reach the null?

Number Three: What AWG wire did you use and how many circuits are you
running per coil therefore how much power in the form
of current and voltage does as single coil offer.

Number four: How many feet of wire did you save using 48 strands VS
2 strands and which coil offers a great number of connection
options during operation depending on the application.

Just to name a few. Asking the right questions is paramount.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #428  
Old 09-06-2019, 03:38 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Clarification

bi,
When you drop into the middle of a thread that has been going on for YEARS, and everyone there understands that when we say “motor” we mean the Matt modified motor that everyone has been using for years, it is not “contradicting myself and imposing an additional requirement.” It is expecting someone who says they are building a replication to actually BUILD a correct replication before claiming it doesn’t work. As for the “video” I find it interesting that the video showed EXACTLY what we said it would, but this was explained away as a function of the power supply. Someone’s “opinion” never proven factually. But when we asked that the exact same measurements be taken with a BATTERY rather than a power supply, the folks who made the video declined.

NROC,
You’re eating your time talking to bi. He doesn’t know half of what we know. But it IS humorous. It’s like coming back from the moon and listening to someone tell you it is made of cheese because that’s what people have been saying for years. You can’t convince them and it’s BOT worth your time. Some day they will see, and they will be a funny little footnote in history.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #429  
Old 09-06-2019, 04:42 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Contradiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
When you drop into the middle of a thread that has been going on for YEARS, and everyone there understands that when we say “motor” we mean the Matt modified motor that everyone has been using for years, it is not “contradicting myself and imposing an additional requirement.” It is expecting someone who says they are building a replication to actually BUILD a correct replication before claiming it doesn’t work. As for the “video” I find it interesting that the video showed EXACTLY what we said it would, but this was explained away as a function of the power supply. Someone’s “opinion” never proven factually. But when we asked that the exact same measurements be taken with a BATTERY rather than a power supply, the folks who made the video declined.

NROC,
You’re eating your time talking to bi. He doesn’t know half of what we know. But it IS humorous. It’s like coming back from the moon and listening to someone tell you it is made of cheese because that’s what people have been saying for years. You can’t convince them and it’s BOT worth your time. Some day they will see, and they will be a funny little footnote in history.
Turion,

The contradiction was that on numerous occasions you said the Matt modded motor wasn't necessary, but recommend by you in the 3BGS. I built the one battery dual converter system, like you diagrammed.

Typo, I presume.

We've hashed out all that replication stuff before. Your part is all erased now. Leave it.

Now, on topic. Multifilar.



I did run across someone else discussing multifilar. Arto. I think he is a member on this forum. Great illustrator. His article here: https://artojh.wordpress.com/2012/08...lar-coils/amp/
Which method do you use on connection of the multiple strands in series? And how do you keep the adjacent strands orderly? Think it makes a difference?

I like your idea here. Have you done this test? Anyone done it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Anyone who wants to understand what is going on with these kinds of coils.

1.Wind a coil with a single strand of ANY size wire and keep adding length until it speeds up under load. I would recommend adding a 100 feet at a time. Make sure you measure it as you do it. When the coil is big enough it WILL speed up under load, no matter the rpm or the number of magnets on the rotor. But you might have to wind a heck of a BIG coil to see it happen. I would recommend adding a 100 feet at a time. When it finally speeds up, start cutting off 10 foot lengths until it no longer speeds up under load. When it stops speeding up under load, add 2 foot lengths until it starts speeding up again. Now you are within a couple feet "perfect"

2.Then unwind the coil, cut the wire in half, and rewind with only two strands in parallel and connect them in series. Now start cutting pieces off in 2 foot lengths until the coil no longer speeds up under load. (Each cut will remove 4 feet of wire...two feet on each strand. This will prove to you that two wires in parallel and connected in series have more capacitance, and what Tesla says is true. Otherwise as soon as you cut off a couple feet it would longer speed up under load.

3.Now unwind the coil, cut the two strands in half, and rewind the coil with four strands in parallel and connect them in series. If the coil speeds up under load NOW, then whatI have said is true, because you already shortened it so it would NOT speed up under load in step two when you cut some off the two strands.

Or if you are LAZY, skip step #1, and just wind a coil with two strands until it speeds up under load, and then follow the directions in step two.

bi,
Aaron was a bit upset with me that I deleted my posts, so I believe he going to put them all back. So I won't be deleting anymore.
Regards,

bi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quadrifilarcoil1b.jpg (74.7 KB, 89 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #430  
Old 09-06-2019, 05:10 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Clarification

Yes, I said the Matt motor was not necessary IF you used all large deep cycle batteries in good condition and IF you tuned the system. Did you use largedeep cycle batteries? No. Did you tune YOURS? No, because you have NO IDEA how to do it, which is WHY I said the Matt Modified motor is necessary. So you don’t HAVE to tune it. But you keep telling yourself you know ANYTHING about this stuff. LOL
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #431  
Old 09-06-2019, 06:02 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Yes, I said the Matt motor was not necessary IF you used all large deep cycle batteries in good condition and IF you tuned the system. Did you use largedeep cycle batteries? No. Did you tune YOURS? No, because you have NO IDEA how to do it, which is WHY I said the Matt Modified motor is necessary. So you don’t HAVE to tune it. But you keep telling yourself you know ANYTHING about this stuff. LOL


I used this one, Odyssey PC925 in like-new condition. It is likely a far better battery than you've ever used. And I tuned the system. Had to, to get it stable.

What were your results when you ran this system? What battery did you use?

Why don't you get back on topic?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #432  
Old 09-06-2019, 08:41 AM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Bitroll..... Biproduct? pretty good name

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi NROC,



I think you won't show me your 3BGS because you can't verify input and output power.


I've run experiments from other threads as well as Turion's. I followed the instructions as they were presented at the time. In the one case, Turion contradicted himself and imposed an additional requirement, which neither he, nor Matt, or anyone else could verify was necessary or why, in fact video evidence from a third party showed it made no difference. But my experiments did not fail. They yielded the results which I expected in accordance with conventional scientific theory. In a number of cases I repeated the experiment altering a parameter or measuring something different at a reader's request. No problem.

I don't blindly follow the leader like many here. I'll pursue an objective and help develop something if there is demonstrated a glimmer of hope. I'll not build things I know don't work. I occasionally assemble something from materials at hand and test for a demonstration.

Why don't we get back on topic and you explain how a multifilar wound coil is superior to bifilar, and the benefit of using such in a generator armature running at rated load?

Regards,

bi
LOL you are quite a funny guy bi (i assume your a guy). It's insanely easy to measure its input and output. You measure the voltage and current used to charge up 3 batteries from whatever voltage you like say 12.6V. Datalog it all using an arduino over time to give you the total energy used to recharge the batteries. The arduino using AnalogFastRead() library will net you about 10ksps to monitor those parameters. Add the cumulative total of those values together. Then all you do is datalog the output voltage and current on a load connected to the output of a generator connected to the motor your using over time. Wait till the voltage on the batteries drops to the same voltage before you recharged the batteries. Compare the two energy values. Input and Output verified...... Its high school level stuff bi. Its not about power here its about energy. E = IVt.

As for explaining stuff to you i remember that they did. Unfortunately you don't go away and read up on anything previous you just nitpick grammar and refer to wikipedia. Do you think Dave and Matt had anyone to ask for specifics on how to build things? No. They just got on with the experiments until it worked the way it should.

The Matt motor produces the signal that your batteries need unless you use bigger batteries. You have all the pieces of info.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #433  
Old 09-06-2019, 01:40 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Request to get on topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
LOL you are quite a funny guy bi (i assume your a guy). It's insanely easy to measure its input and output. You measure the voltage and current used to charge up 3 batteries from whatever voltage you like say 12.6V. Datalog it all using an arduino over time to give you the total energy used to recharge the batteries. The arduino using AnalogFastRead() library will net you about 10ksps to monitor those parameters. Add the cumulative total of those values together. Then all you do is datalog the output voltage and current on a load connected to the output of a generator connected to the motor your using over time. Wait till the voltage on the batteries drops to the same voltage before you recharged the batteries. Compare the two energy values. Input and Output verified...... Its high school level stuff bi. Its not about power here its about energy. E = IVt.

As for explaining stuff to you i remember that they did. Unfortunately you don't go away and read up on anything previous you just nitpick grammar and refer to wikipedia. Do you think Dave and Matt had anyone to ask for specifics on how to build things? No. They just got on with the experiments until it worked the way it should.

The Matt motor produces the signal that your batteries need unless you use bigger batteries. You have all the pieces of info.
Thanks for the explanation NROC. I see a few issues with your method. Can you share your data? I did with single battery dual converter generator system test. It's not difficult to find in the 3BGS thread. The photo which I just posted to show the battery also shows one of the two instruments I used. Note the black box with display next to the clamp meter. It provides a fairly accurate energy total for the duration of the test. But again, let's get back on topic.

Do you have any thoughts on multifilar? Or would you join the flock and blindly follow Turion's lead without question? Notice that when I ask legitimate questions, he doesn't answer. He goes off topic. This indicates he doesn't know what he's doing. Multifilar is just one example. Ever notice the expense (copper isn't cheap) and time spent sorting wires by his followers when he can't even demonstrate or logically explain the benefit? He came up with an interesting test. Why hasn't he run this test. You think anyone else will? You think anyone else (except for me) is actually interested in learning something?

Is multifilar superior to bifilar?

What is the actual effect when used on the generator armature compared to conventional monofilar coils when running at rated load?

Reasonable questions.

Regards,

bi

PS.

Quote:
The Matt motor produces the signal that your batteries need unless you use bigger batteries. You have all the pieces of info.
Why the need for bigger batteries?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #434  
Old 09-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Bigger Batteries

bi,
If you have to ask “Why bigger batteries?” After us spending ten years and dozens of posts telling you why, it shows how much attention you have paid. Bigger batteries = lower impedance to charging. If you really WANT to see positive results, you need the large batteries. The larger the better.

If you really want to play the “my battery is better than your battery game, I’m afraid you will lose big time. In the course of ten years I have ordered and tested most every kind of battery you could think of, trying to determine what battery gives me the most advantage with this system. But that’s MY information based on MY research. And I have spent thousands of dollars to find out. I’m not giving that away for free as results are worth a lot.

As for the coils. Yes, I have done those experiments. Not EXACTLY as I laid it out, but basically the same. I have seen that a trifilar coil with a total number of feet of wire will speed up under load at a specific RPM when a bifilar coil with the same total number of feet of wire will NOT. This tells me there is a difference in capacitance between the two coils that I can benefit from. Which is what Tesla said. I then went to SIX strands with the same total number of feet of wire and saw that it would speed up at a lower RPM. That YOU see no benefit in this is fine. I could care less.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #435  
Old 09-06-2019, 03:21 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Oh great oracle biproduct

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Thanks for the explanation NROC. I see a few issues with your method. Can you share your data? I did with single battery dual converter generator system test. It's not difficult to find in the 3BGS thread. The photo which I just posted to show the battery also shows one of the two instruments I used. Note the black box with display next to the clamp meter. It provides a fairly accurate energy total for the duration of the test. But again, let's get back on topic.

Do you have any thoughts on multifilar? Or would you join the flock and blindly follow Turion's lead without question? Notice that when I ask legitimate questions, he doesn't answer. He goes off topic. This indicates he doesn't know what he's doing. Multifilar is just one example. Ever notice the expense (copper isn't cheap) and time spent sorting wires by his followers when he can't even demonstrate or logically explain the benefit? He came up with an interesting test. Why hasn't he run this test. You think anyone else will? You think anyone else (except for me) is actually interested in learning something?

Is multifilar superior to bifilar?

What is the actual effect when used on the generator armature compared to conventional monofilar coils when running at rated load?

Reasonable questions.

Regards,

bi

PS.



Why the need for bigger batteries?

LOOOL Ohh great and mystical bistander the fact that you have said that 'you can see a few issues with my method' tells me straight away that you have no idea what you're talking about. I have told you how to get your own data I will never give my data over because i spent the time and money to get it. The next thing you'll be asking me to make an isolated datalogger for you to do it.


No one is going to tell why these things work because it costs loads of time and money to get those answers. I certainly didnt follow dave's word, I found the same things he did and that is why I support him one hundred percent. Your not interested in learning something you interested in bumping up your ego by quoting wikipedia.

Please oh great and mystical biproduct, tell me what issues there are with my method
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #436  
Old 09-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Matthew Jones's Avatar
Matthew Jones Matthew Jones is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,741
Let me just give this thread a 1000 views by posting something, and this time I'll be useful.

@Bi
You do not have to use 3 wires that is just recipe that has worked for us. Its an electrical impedance to core mass ratio that makes it work. Get that wrong and your subject to Lenz Law. Too high of an impedance no power output, Less mass won't accelerate. You just gotta find that sweet spot.

@Turion and NROC

What the f*ck are you wasting your time with him for. Put him your ignore list along with the goof Bromikey. The only reason I know what he said was because I wasn't logged in when I was trying to figure out this very intellectual conversation. LOL .
These people have always been here they will always be here and that is why I am not.

My monthly contribution to traffic...
Matt
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 09-06-2019, 09:28 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Not so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
LOOOL Ohh great and mystical bistander the fact that you have said that 'you can see a few issues with my method' tells me straight away that you have no idea what you're talking about. I have told you how to get your own data I will never give my data over because i spent the time and money to get it. The next thing you'll be asking me to make an isolated datalogger for you to do it.


No one is going to tell why these things work because it costs loads of time and money to get those answers. I certainly didnt follow dave's word, I found the same things he did and that is why I support him one hundred percent. Your not interested in learning something you interested in bumping up your ego by quoting wikipedia.

Please oh great and mystical biproduct, tell me what issues there are with my method
You make it clear you don't intend to share, yet expect me to tell you something or share my knowledge and experience with you. The issue is obvious. You're so smart. You figure it out.

You have no comments on multifilar? Multifilar is this thread topic. Looks like you're here just to harass and ridicule me. Who's the troll?

Quote:
... I will never give my data over because i spent the time and money to get it.
So your idea of forum participation is all take and no give. OK.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:14 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Baby bi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
You make it clear you don't intend to share, yet expect me to tell you something or share my knowledge and experience with you. The issue is obvious. You're so smart. You figure it out.

You have no comments on multifilar? Multifilar is this thread topic. Looks like you're here just to harass and ridicule me. Who's the troll?


So your idea of forum participation is all take and no give. OK.

Regards,

bi
Biproduct, matts right. I know you'll miss me and i'll miss you baby but we have to say goodbye to eachother. Its not you, its me. I have paid the troll toll bi feeding you.

If anyone wants help with how to build circuits and microcontrollers etc for these kinds of projects then private message me. Biproduct i feel like if we talk we might rekindle an old flame so its best if we dont talk to each other but i will miss you from afar.

Sweet dreams my beautiful biproduct xxx
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 09-07-2019, 12:56 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
If you have to ask “Why bigger batteries?” After us spending ten years and dozens of posts telling you why, it shows how much attention you have paid. Bigger batteries = lower impedance to charging. If you really WANT to see positive results, you need the large batteries. The larger the better.

If you really want to play the “my battery is better than your battery game, I’m afraid you will lose big time. In the course of ten years I have ordered and tested most every kind of battery you could think of, trying to determine what battery gives me the most advantage with this system. But that’s MY information based on MY research. And I have spent thousands of dollars to find out. I’m not giving that away for free as results are worth a lot.

As for the coils. Yes, I have done those experiments. Not EXACTLY as I laid it out, but basically the same. I have seen that a trifilar coil with a total number of feet of wire will speed up under load at a specific RPM when a bifilar coil with the same total number of feet of wire will NOT. This tells me there is a difference in capacitance between the two coils that I can benefit from. Which is what Tesla said. I then went to SIX strands with the same total number of feet of wire and saw that it would speed up at a lower RPM. That YOU see no benefit in this is fine. I could care less.
Hi Turion,

Yes, I know you previously said to use bigger batteries because they have lower impedance. I just wanted you to say it again because much of what you said previously has disappeared. You use the 3 cell flooded batteries of around 200 Ah capacity, right? That PC925 battery which I used has a lower impedance than two of yours wired in series. That Odyssey battery is the most power dense lead acid battery on the market. It was the go-to battery for record setting electric drag racers until Lithium became available. What is the internal resistance or impedance of your battery? Oh wait. You won't give away your precious information. Well anyway, you can find the spec on the PC925.

So you say the trifilar wind has higher capacitance than the bifilar for the same number of turns (wire length)?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 09-07-2019, 03:09 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Maybe someone, me, will finally show a working unit. Promises never
kept is not a demo, almost and then excuses is not enough. There is
nothing wrong with asking for a working model.

This is SKY's thread wanting to see a working lenz free coils. Turion
has done that and so have I, the rest is chatter.

OMG I almost have it? I'll show it by the weekend for ten years of that?

Put up or shut up.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #441  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:06 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Response

bi,

Oh you are so clever. I fell right into your trap. So what happens now? Wait, I know. I have a working system and you don’t. All because you would rather argue and disrupt than actually learn anything. But that’s your choice. The thread is all yours. YOU show people how to build a working free energy device. Maybe they will listen. I have done all I am willing to do.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 09-07-2019, 04:34 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,707
Delete protect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,

Oh you are so clever. I fell right into your trap. So what happens now? Wait, I know. I have a working system and you don’t. All because you would rather argue and disrupt than actually learn anything. But that’s your choice. The thread is all yours. YOU show people how to build a working free energy device. Maybe they will listen. I have done all I am willing to do.
I quote your post.

Sorry Sky. I tried to keep on topic. I do hope you continue. I'd really like to see tests and data.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 09-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
Blow your. Mind!

https://youtu.be/Oo0jm1PPRuo

When you consider the video there's obviously not
much scope for escaping the facts.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 09-07-2019, 10:20 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_well View Post
https://youtu.be/Oo0jm1PPRuo

When you consider the video there's obviously not
much scope for escaping the facts.
The same as this which I like better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfpAWJR2u2c
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 09-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
Coil winding.

Found this very informative,someone out there may find it useful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coil_winding_technology
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 09-21-2019, 04:34 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,475
Progress

Sky,
Did you give up on your replication and testing of the coil? That would be a shame
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 09-21-2019, 05:24 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,419
Hi all, Hi turion, no not really, just on hold for the moment.
Though the flywheel project I'm working on now will have some uses for testing that also.

For the moment, I'm building something more like bedinis, flywheel gravity field generator.

It can be easily adapted to test multifilar coils, in fact, I'll be using the large multifilar coil I was testing as a start to the bedini pulse motor circuitry to drive it.

peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 09-21-2019, 07:05 PM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
Coils.

https://youtu.be/M22ZTUL3avk

Looks as if they make their coils with 13 strands.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:09 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_well View Post
https://youtu.be/M22ZTUL3avk

Looks as if they make their coils with 13 strands.
The motor shop told me that they use multiple strands per winding
on their 100hp motors and up. He uses 16awg 3 conductors as
needed but these are the same motors that eat energy the past
100 years. Pretty work but Tesla had better ones but Morgan
could not the same money with so the industry went with Tesla's
testing phase motors. All that you see come from N. Tesla.

The rest of N. Telsa's work is on display in our work but that makes
lectric free and we can't have tat now can we? Unless huge companies
can get filthy rich they are not interested in free energy, my goodness
that wouldn't make sense at all.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 09-21-2019, 09:21 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_well View Post
Found this very informative,someone out there may find it useful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coil_winding_technology
Here is the read you gave

Wild Windings in everything MASS PRODUCTION big money making
power eaters. Makin dat mula. Schools and industry so called
professionals talking out of both sides of their mouths at once.


Wild winding


Also known as jumble winding, with this type of winding structure
only poor fill factors can be achieved. The random wire placement
leads to a wider distribution of resulting wire length on the coil body
and consequently a wider range of electric coil resistances. Despite
its disadvantages, it is common in mass production. It is characterized
by low demands for machinery and operator and can be wound with
very high speeds. Wild windings are mostly applied in contactor- and
relay coils, small transformers, Ignition coils, small electrical motors,


Achieved fill factors with the use of round wires are about 73% to 80%


__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-21-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coil, lenz, diameter, multifilar, strands, pieces, rotor, base, magnets, piece, delay, thread, wire, transmitter, hooked, reciever, airplane, quiter, smoother, brushless, motor, size, drive, placing, questions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers