Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-04-2019, 01:35 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Inductance Energy Corporation

Just sharing, I saw this in another forum, I think people playing with magnet motors find this interesting.

https://ie.energy/about.html

I hope the commercialization happens sooner.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 04-04-2019, 01:53 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Iec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Just sharing, I saw this in another forum, I think people playing with magnet motors find this interesting.

https://ie.energy/about.html

I hope the commercialization happens sooner.
Hi ricards,

Already been posted. IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

What'd the other forum think?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2019, 02:13 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
oh yeah sorry double post. do you know how to delete?

but it really delightful to see emerging companies like these embracing these kinds of tech.

open-source-energy.org - Home

where i got the link.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2019, 01:19 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,419
Glad you shared Russ's forum link

I had sent a note to Russ about this last week [mid March ??]
he was one person whom I planned to call about this IEC since he
lives In Las vegas [or very close]

I looked thru his forum and could not find reference to IEC ,however I did notice recent Corea work ....we have an open source friend in the Netherlands who I was planning to reach out to anyway ...that has done much work with Corea. he has taken ill and I was going to contact him to see how he is doing.

will be sure to pass any info forward to Russ if it can help.

can you post a link to Russ's IEC page [will save me pestering him ...

thanks Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2019, 03:03 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
I don't think there is any IEC discussion in there,

This is where I got the link

WORKING V & TRI GATE MOTOR !!

I just happen to click a random link and the link just happen to caught my interest, mostly because they are already in the market with a product.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2019, 03:52 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,419
some real good people over there...

thanks, been a while since I talked to MW .

hopefully some clarity will come from all of this ....
something that the open source community can get our teeth into .

there are plenty of good folks trying !!

self running with 25-40 KW output is definitely gonna change the world
if true !!

looks like I'll be making a few calls in the next few days.

respectfully
Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-15-2019, 06:50 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,449
Update

Chet,

Any news?
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2019, 07:34 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Chet,

Any news?
Hi Turion,

I've been following IEC and Earth Engine best I can from here. A few others have also and post here: https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine/

Looks like the top IEC guys took the money and ran.

A case of extraordinary claims and no proof. A generator producing more power than it used. Sound familiar?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2019, 07:57 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Lol biroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Turion,

I've been following IEC and Earth Engine best I can from here. A few others have also and post here: https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine/

Looks like the top IEC guys took the money and ran.

A case of extraordinary claims and no proof. A generator producing more power than it used. Sound familiar?

Regards,

bi
Lol biroid, i swear your in love with Dave
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-15-2019, 08:59 PM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 41
What the Koala thinks

Screenshot_20190915-214331.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190915-214331.jpg (109.1 KB, 16 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-15-2019, 11:11 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 496
if it was all a scam
then it means that the person to have a real device sold commercially will likely be un noticed for years before anyone figures out it is real.
if you need to rely on advertising you are just greedy
if people using your device tell people they know, you will end up with enough to get by in life, and after not that much time, you will likely be overwhelmed with to much work anyway. and at that point, do you really care if other believe you ?
just look at the geopolymer stone thing.
there is a company building airport runways and buildings from some impossible method...
at least they are making money in a way that no one will ever try to copy and take away the idea
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 09-16-2019, 01:12 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
if it was all a scam
then it means that the person to have a real device sold commercially will likely be un noticed for years before anyone figures out it is real.
if you need to rely on advertising you are just greedy
if people using your device tell people they know, you will end up with enough to get by in life, and after not that much time, you will likely be overwhelmed with to much work anyway. and at that point, do you really care if other believe you ?
...
Hi spacecase,

I'm not sure what you mean. IEC is gone. It's owner and managers are gone. It's inventory is gone. There never was and are not now any installed functioning Earth Engines. All the assets are gone. All the investor money is gone. ($100,000 minimum each). All that remains is a pathetic website and a few fake videos.

Looks like scam. Smells like a scam. It is a scam.

Wasn't the first; won't be the last.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-16-2019, 01:14 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi spacecase,

I'm not sure what you mean. IEC is gone. It's owner and managers are gone. It's inventory is gone. There never was and are not now any installed functioning Earth Engines. All the assets are gone. All the investor money is gone. ($100,000 minimum each). All that remains is a pathetic website and a few fake videos.

Looks like scam. Smells like a scam. It is a scam.

Wasn't the first; won't be the last.

bi
Fickle investors wanting their money back, same ole scams to make
builders look bad. It's all up in the news and painted as criminals, what
does that tell you? Fake News and most people fall for it every time.

Same thing happened to just about every builder who begins to go
mainstream. The invention is real, the people behind it may be crafty.

It might be a prop to make all inventor/builders look like frauds so
almost everyone goes with the Psyop. Think for yourselves and stop
looking at everyone else and build. Everyone got hoodwinked by the
news with N. Tesla, Stan M. the list goes on forever.

The answer is to build something and share it with your friends til
death do us part. The rest of the naysayers sitting on their azzez are
going nowhere, can't think for yourselves.

He is out in Vegas run by the mob, gotta run thru that jungle. Meanwhile
invention goes forward. All your PHD's mean zhit, Dave found that out.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-16-2019, 04:22 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 496
what I was getting at is that it is pretty clear to me that the USA government does not want free energy out there
it would seem as if they crushed all previous attempts
so, if it is all fraud lately,
then they will likely leave any real invention to spread.
anyone that has an actual working device is going to just start selling electricity to the power company. they would not be seeking to sell units to people.
they would make money for a long time before anyone figures out what they are actually doing.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-16-2019, 05:22 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,132
first off I don't trust news reports of any kind to give you the truth.
An offer he couldn't refuse? Maybe so. We can't be messing with the flow
of oil eating machines now can we.That would trash the world economy
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-16-2019, 11:33 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,682
Solar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
what I was getting at is that it is pretty clear to me that the USA government does not want free energy out there
it would seem as if they crushed all previous attempts
so, if it is all fraud lately,
then they will likely leave any real invention to spread.
anyone that has an actual working device is going to just start selling electricity to the power company. they would not be seeking to sell units to people.
they would make money for a long time before anyone figures out what they are actually doing.
Does not solar PV and the industry making panels and support equipment, and installations disprove your theory?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-16-2019, 05:11 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Does not solar PV and the industry making panels and support equipment, and installations disprove your theory?
had not thought about that.
ignore everything I said earlier in this thread.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
find, hope, interesting, magnet, motors, corporation, energy, inductance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers