Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-02-2019, 05:43 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
That's also right Robur because if it were not life would not exist.

What I've called, and indeed what Astrophysicist's have called an accretion plane is, in reality, a pressure mediation as described by Ken Wheeler.

Electromagnet for Attracting Copper, Aluminum and Non-Ferrous Metals like GOLD!

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #32  
Old 06-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
Paper pyramid can create magnetic field.
But it would be VERY weak
Adding some metal, even none-ferrous would greatly increase that field.
Especially if metal is harmonic

----------------------------------------------------


I have to put a comment from channeled information:

''Utrons were 2 types
Cone
And Pyramid
When central Node was cone then other outward ones were pyramid and wise versa.
The complication with this design was mechanichal technology of the are made it very hard almost impossible to operate Triple Gyro scoping Effect. 12 Utrons were positioned on axles. On the central disk. Center node that was 13th Utron only bigger was separately fixed from the central disk. Tripple Gyroscope Effect was the following:
First 12 Utrons were accelerated on their axels. Second the disk into which they were fitted was also accelerated for example to the Left
Thirdly - the central node Utron was accelerated to the Right
All 3 had to turn fully independently from each other. Mechanical bearings and fixings of that era made this system very expensive and very complicated... on top of it's other issues. Rig needed to reach specified speed of operation before it become self-powered''


We could look at Alexey's system as at a sort of gyroscope perhaps?
But for that it needs to have a third spin effect for 3-D Disbalance. 2 disks make it a 2-D Disbalance and third plane would make it 3-D Disbalance
Otis carr's ship was 3-D disbalance with 3 different systems spinning into different directions. But mechanically very hard and expensive even today.
Too many moving parts
SEG ( Searl Effect Generator ) also had 3 sets of rollers. Searl's original system did. Russian System had only 1 set, but it was 100cm or 120cm in diameter. SEG had proven to be a dead end. Dead end that is as dead as the dodo as saying goes.

Lifter another dead end. Not as dead as Dodo, but dead enought for me at last.
Otis carr's ship isn't a dead end, it is just very costly end. And high chance of getting uncontrollable effects from it.

Here aren't much systems people like me and you have any hope of getting off the

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les Brown's Tetrahedrons were made of hanger coat wire. That means only 3-4 lines. Perhaps you don't know this point so I try to be very clear - magnetic energy or/and exotic energy appears more concentrated on the grades other then on solid metal. Solid metal is stronger past certain size
A cone made from wire would have more power in this sense other then a solid cone unless it is past certain size.
In UK all coat hangers now plastic. Health and safety from EU.....
So, I can't obtain such and as I said before no room to put it at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it's not just paper, it's graphite covered paper, and that's a significantly different creature.

A sort of poor mans graphite sheeting can be made by covering paper with a dense layer of graphite from a lead pencil. I did that covering both sides of a sheet of paper, then bonded the paper together with some on-hand weldwood wood glue, and so that I had a somewhat stiffer paper to work with. The tetrahedron shape was of no specific dimensions other than sharing a similarity to the design illustrated by Michael Schratt. I made it as small as I could to keep weight down. I might get some tweezers and magnifer to make a smaller one.

*note; there are of course ideal ratio's to the tetrahedron. Mainly I tried to make mine about 137 degrees of slope on the long sides and nearly vertical backside of around 88 degree's (88 being of course code for Nazi and now you know it's not because of the vaunted German 88mm Krupp Cannon).


http://spherebeingalliance.com/media...g_Triangle.png
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...ev579f9dea.PNG


I only had 50 of these tiny neodymium magnets on hand to experiment with and I attached them to a steel round pie/pizza pan in a line (at first). The pan has to be at a significant slope where the paper tetrahedron will almost slide on it's own. This was a very ruff set up. I just wanted to mainly see if I could see any significant effect with the paper; sort of a poor man's home made pyrolitic carbon was the idea. Anyways if you screw around you will see a little shuttling effect as at certain points, like when the tetrahedron get's going, isn't held up by running in to the next magnet, ect, well you can see there's a propulsive effect. Now obviously if you went to the real trouble of covering the magnets with another sheet of paper with little guide along the side to keep the tetrahedron from going off track, then you would probably see some significant improvement, and obviously if you did this with more powerful magnets and real pyroltic carbon then I'd imagine you would really see some other significantly improved effects.

So you see you have a 3D Vee Gate is what you have going on. I think you could buy a few hundred magnets and build a little race track where the whole thing would just go whizzing along endlessly ~so to speak, and here I'm talking about buying the expensive right materials, but it's hard to say whether or not the tetrahedron will stay on the track because at some point it appears to begin lifting, as if there's an inductive effect but I'm guessing. I'd have to order some more magnets and pyrolitic carbon to test all that and right now I have too many other things to be bothered with it just yet.

Just remember that all I was after was to see if paper covered with lead (graphite) from an ordinary pencil reacted strongly enough with the magnet to lift it. Well it didn't so made a tetrahedron because, as I keep repeating, it's a #3D Vee Gate (explained simply) and therefore should have a multiplicative effect, which it does. I'm not telling you that making this will result in a levitating tetrahedron because that's not happening but you are going to find validation that the shape results in propulsive effect.


Here's the specific magnets I had on hand. As you can see they are tiny little things typically used for latches on drawers and such.
N45 1/4"OD x 1/16"ID x 1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth Ring Magnet
https://www.magnet4sale.com/rare-ear...-diameter-1-4/
https://www.magnet4sale.com/magnets-...ymium-magnets/
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019 at 06:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Hmm....very interesting and right on cue. I think I'm with you. There appears to be a trick going on here that has to do with a rate of induction of counterspace.
Also notice at around 2:30 in the video how this resembles a cross sectional diagram of a kind of coaxial cable.

Also noticed the cone shape at 321.
Great find aljhoa.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
I have to make some rushed posts but if you take what I've just given you and apply this to the Vril you have what? You have a pulse jet is what you have.

See here now, in the described model arrangement I gave, what you have is the equivalent of a magnetic pulse jet motor: Straight out of Nazi Germany BTW as in the V1 Flying Bomb so it's a natural considering all the history behind these machines. Now can you see that? Really this needs some more experimenting before I go about making statements like that but I know some of you out there have been hording neo-magnets and may be inclined to do some of your own little home brew set-ups. All you need is a pencil, some paper, a fifty to a couple hundred little disk magnets to mess about with just for fun. When I got the first little scuttling along effect it was a little mesmerizing. I probably spent an hour holding this damn pie plate and fiddling around just to try to get a full length run, which is pretty much impossible with the set up I had going on, but as I said you could improve on this significantly with a little more work. Like I said I only gave you the down and dirty kid's craft model set up, the full extent of which I myself haven't even fully built, but I am confident you could do this and get some interesting proofs of this propulsion system.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-03-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Graphite Magnetic Sail

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2019 at 06:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
This arrangement also works with aluminum. A pop or beer can cut's almost as easily as paper with scissor's and a Vee shaped tetrahedron sail can be easily formed. Aluminum is one of three notable paramagnetic's, the other two being magnesium and lithium. It has the desirable characteristic of becoming increasingly paramagnetic with cooling, such as outerspace might provide, as well as behaving with increasingly diamagnetic properties shared by copper with increasing cooling and acceleration. In other words, it behaves as a diamagnetic like copper when exposed to a moving magnetic field, or when it is itself moving through a magnetic field. Since aluminum is a conductor it therefore produces "eddy current's" and which are opposed to the motion, be it either the magnetic field or the aluminum material itself; which in this instance the magnets are instead stationary and the conductor is itself moving. So in conventional speak it is thereby creating a repelling magnetic field in the form of eddy currents. This would be the conventional explanation of behavior.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field can form a magnetic field and a magnetic field can also form an electric field. However, a varying electric and or a varying magnetic field can create the other if either the electric charge, or the magnetic field is motional/accelerated, and which must be in the presence of a conductor.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-05-2019, 04:14 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
This arrangement also works with aluminum. A pop or beer can cut's almost as easily as paper with scissor's and a Vee shaped tetrahedron sail can be easily formed. Aluminum is one of three notable paramagnetic's, the other two being magnesium and lithium. It has the desirable characteristic of becoming increasingly paramagnetic with cooling, such as outerspace might provide, as well as behaving with increasingly diamagnetic properties shared by copper with increasing cooling and acceleration. In other words, it behaves as a diamagnetic like copper when exposed to a moving magnetic field, or when it is itself moving through a magnetic field. Since aluminum is a conductor it therefore produces "eddy current's" and which are opposed to the motion, be it either the magnetic field or the aluminum material itself; which in this instance the magnets are instead stationary and the conductor is itself moving. So in conventional speak it is thereby creating a repelling magnetic field in the form of eddy currents. This would be the conventional explanation of behavior.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field can form a magnetic field and a magnetic field can also form an electric field. However, a varying electric and or a varying magnetic field can create the other if either the electric charge, or the magnetic field is motional/accelerated, and which must be in the presence of a conductor.
were you aware that the "eddy currents" are an electric field inside the metal that make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field that made the eddy currents in the first place ?
this is why a magnet will float on a super conductor, the magnetic mirror that the eddy currents make is perfect.
the things with some resistance do a similar mirror, only they are not very good because of the resistance.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-05-2019, 05:46 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
were you aware that the "eddy currents" are an electric field inside the metal that make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field that made the eddy currents in the first place ?
this is why a magnet will float on a super conductor, the magnetic mirror that the eddy currents make is perfect.
the things with some resistance do a similar mirror, only they are not very good because of the resistance.

Diagram of the Meissner effect.
Magnetic field lines, represented as arrows,
are excluded from a superconductor
when it is below its critical temperature.

Meissner effect


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-06-2019, 03:57 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 440
Quote:
the nature of equilibrium formed
so how does it do that ?
they don't say...
and that is what I am talking about, how that effect actually works.

if you look close enough at the equations as the modern world knows, a toroid transformer should not work..
yet it is pretty easy to figure out with the idea that magnetic, electric, and change(time) are all at right angles.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-06-2019, 01:45 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
so how does it do that ?
they don't say...
and that is what I am talking about, how that effect actually works.

if you look close enough at the equations as the modern world knows, a toroid transformer should not work..
yet it is pretty easy to figure out with the idea that magnetic, electric, and change(time) are all at right angles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field can form a magnetic field and a magnetic field can also form an electric field. However, a varying electric and or a varying magnetic field can create the other if either the electric charge, or the magnetic field is motional/accelerated, and which must be in the presence of a conductor.
ΔP"super fluid" = "Lift"


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
were you aware that the "eddy currents" are an electric field inside the metal that make a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field that made the eddy currents in the first place ?
this is why a magnet will float on a super conductor, the magnetic mirror that the eddy currents make is perfect.
the things with some resistance do a similar mirror, only they are not very good because of the resistance.



Yes, of course spacecase, but a description of wireless electromagnetic induction is not the whole story.

Maxwell’s equations tell us that an electric field gives form to a magnetic field and vice versa. However, it is imperative to note that it is a varying electric or magnetic field that gives rise to the other — an accelerated electric charge or a moving magnet in the presence of a conductor.
https://www.scienceabc.com/eyeopeners/why-are-some-materials-magnetic-and-is-aluminum-magnetic.html

In the case of a magnet being dropped down a copper or aluminum tube, an eddy current is produced as a counter electro-magnetic effect, and resulting from the motional magnetic field in proximity to the conductor.

It's worth noting that there is a distinct difference between the conductors of aluminum and copper; aluminum, magnesium and lithium are notable examples of paramagnetic materials, but it could be said that aluminum behaves as a diamagnetic in response to a motional magnetic field, while copper is naturally diamagnetic. Therefore a non-magnetic material can produce an eddy current. This suggests that an eddy current is a measurable rate of induction produced in a given substance, and since all substances/matter have a magnetic field that means that weight is itself an inducted process, and which is arising out of the natural environment all around us. In other words, as a conductor you have weight due to a rate of induction, and you have an electric field partial due to the same phenomena since it is the eddy current which is a counter electromagnetic response, and thus explains one possible reason that we have an electric body.

What this means is that, if you can see an eddy current as a rate of induction of weight in mass, then what is truly taking place in the falling magnet experiment is that weight from the falling magnet is being inducted into the copper or aluminum pipe. In other words, the experiment is like a cartoon version of gravity as inducted phenomena.

Now at least one of the reasons it's important to understand this is because you can probably go to your own trash can and pick out a pop or beer can. It is unfortunate that we don't have copper beer and pop cans but again there is probably a reason for that since aluminum is the second most produced metal behind iron.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-07-2019 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old 06-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
So if you can accept the notion that induction is what causes weight in mass, hence gravity, then the next problem is what to do about it.

If you have a Vee type gate, say one formed by a tetrahedron shape made of say aluminum, and which is accelerated around a track of magnets, then the effect should be an increasing rise in induction in the aluminum which is measurable as eddy currents, hence a repulsion or counter magnetic field, and as this shape provides an increasing thrust with greater speed leading to more speed then one can expect a self sustaining orbital of ever increasing speed and magnetic repulsion until such time where power of the magnetic field and the velocity of the motional conductor balance out to maximum capability.

When the counter inducted electromagnetic field, previously known as an eddy current, equalizes the weight of the whole device by the reverse induction process produced by the velocity of the conductor across/along a magnetic field, and which gives rise to the counter electromagnetic field, otherwise known as an eddy current, what you then have is a de facto antigravity device.

This arrangement would be, or could be, a kind of electromagnetic repulsion scheme, and this may be what is happening in the Alexey in a round about way. There the aluminum plate is a dielectric reflector which due to the varying magnetic cycle gives rise to an AC induced magnetic field. At least I think that's about right. Have to check as this mind also conspires against me. I have many enemies it seems.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-07-2019 at 04:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Maybe I have that reversed on what is inducting what into who in the case of the falling magnet inside a conductor, but it's not really that important to just to understand the point. Basically I'm flying off memory and can't recall whether it's the pipe that gains weight or loses weight. In either case the fact that induction is occurring is what is significant to see as more than just the production of eddy currents. It is of course important to understand which one is doing what to whom but I'm just not going to bother looking up the video right this second.

This isn't something that's obvious. It's not like I watched Wheeler doing this and saying; Ah ha! Because that's not happening. You have to really think about it and in the context of the ether producing gravity, hence weight, by an inductive process. Even then it was still not apparent to me what was actually happening. It wasn't until Wheeler himself mumbled a reply to a question I made in his holiday live question and answer forum on Youtube that I finally grasped how this was happening. In retrospect it was immediately obvious to me after the fact that an eddy current is an inductive process representative of something greater.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-06-2019 at 10:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-06-2019, 11:21 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Right now I've got this arrangement to play with. Very simple and distracting as well. Set one up and play with it. See if you also think there's some propulsion going on. You have to have an angle downwards for this to move on it's own and that of course raises questions about whether or not you're seeing a Vee Gate type action. However, maybe someone out there has some graphite/lead sheeting who can make a small tetrahedron which will leviate enough to show one way or the other if there is propulsion from a level surface. I'm getting some interesting results with aluminum and the odd thing is it seems to work better going pointy end forwards, whereas with the lead covered paper it seemed just the opposite, though at times it seemed to also not matter at all what end pointed which way.

Even if this isn't really doing much more than faking me out propulsion wise, the whole thing is very easy to make considering and doesn't cost much, and once you see this shuttle like effect you become a little obsessed with repeating the results as it looks almost like magic has taken over and the thing has come to life. The paper tent is the guide and aluminum is just a folded triangular pattern that rides atop the tent so it has a guide to keep it on track, otherwise the magnets will push it off sideways. I repeat this takes some messing with to make work. It's got to have some movement for any kind of results, either by generating eddy currents by moving and hence levitation, and also to witness any of this scuttling along business. You can't just set it on this and expect something to happen, although with the graphite paper model at times it did seem like if you dropped it on the track it would just suddenly take off. Sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's the weight and angle that's making it move or if it's a propulsion effect, which is why I encourage others to make one for themselves.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-06-2019 at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:38 PM
robur robur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 146
Thumbs up Quick Reply

Don't have time right now to read everything of it.

Gambeir - would post 1 photo of this please?

I used to work with a V-GATE magnetic motor. Even 1 person from Christchurch in New Zea;and been trying
But that thing doesn't work at all. It was a dead end.

--------------------------

I come back later to read everything better

But

VERY NICE EXPERIMENT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Graphite-...18ff8cf4338a0c

Would you think this be easier then grinding pens all day?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-07-2019, 06:52 PM
robur robur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 146
Note

I had idea before to glue graphite and lum powder in layers onto a test disk.
But not for mechanical experiment
For another.

I have neo magnets but they are without holes.
Only with holes have ferrite squares.

Have you considered that if your bolts that have magnets are made from steel or other metal that is magnetic - magnetized bolt heads distort field?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-08-2019, 02:27 PM
robur robur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 146
Exclamation

SORRY

I got carried away with that PM and totally forgot to ask what is AEROGEL?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-08-2019, 08:30 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by robur View Post
SORRY

I got carried away with that PM and totally forgot to ask what is AEROGEL?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerogel
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-08-2019, 08:52 PM
robur robur is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 146
Cool Aerogel Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-Lig...1c4acd2c5794fc

This is most interesting. It has temperature range of max 650c.
Interesting if this can be covered in liquid metal that has melting point lower then 650c
Only the problem is as it is 99% air - would this air inside heat up and explode/expand from molten metal heat.

Thank you Spacecase0 for link.

I be back in some days after I have a think on reading Gambeir sent me so my next message be more constructive.

Good day All
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
First off let me clear this up because in discussing the Alexey I tried to show the believers in electrons that there is a conventional explanation for the behavior of at least my little toy design. I cannot say that Spintronics might also explain the Alexey but then that's not my fault is it?
http://www.energeticforum.com/317890-post14.html

The conventional explanation for the behavior of the tetrahedron can be explained using spintronic's/spinwave theory, or at least it appears to me it does, and that was why I posted it. So spintronic's plus the known behavior of mineral/materials reactions to a motonal magnetic field might also explain the Alexey.

I have little interest in explaining what anyone else should themselves be able to readily work out for themselves using present and conventional science thought (*not that I agree with it). All you have to do is read what today's existing conventional science says and figure it out yourself. If you believe in it then you should be telling me how it works instead of the other way round. I posted the information which I feel makes the connections to materials, motional magnetic fields, and the theory of electron orbits, and so that it could be assembled to complete a conventional understanding. I do not think it's correct because it isn't the full story and is almost certain to be founded upon flawed concepts probably intentionally invented in the first place.

I don't know that you can use that to understand the Alexey or even the ARV but you can use it to form some sort of understanding of how a tetrahedron /black triangle might work; notice I say might. It's not that the information is necessarily wrong but it clearly isn't all the information either and if people would only listen to Wheeler a little more that would become apparent.


Now about the toy.

I tried to take a video of the shuttle effect, but the odd thing is that holding the plate seems to assist the effect. Maybe it's because you're grounding to the earth and all the magnets I have are South Pole facing up. I have taken a couple pictures. All I have to do now is to figure out how to email them to myself. Not sure this phony phone for old people will do that so I might have to try digging out the cables to try a transfer to the computer from the phone. Right now I can't find a way to send them to my email address and I'm sure as hell never going to buy or own a smart phone.

Remember this little toy was created to test paper covered in lead from a pencil, which is graphite, and it did show that it does work to some degree. It's not a substitute for pyrolitic graphite but it is reactive to a magnetic field and that's all I set out to find in the beginning. However, I recommend using a pop/beer can for the V shape glide. Aluminum works as well or better and is far easier to construct and more durable.

The Guide tent can be made from ordinary paper or with graphite covered paper. Right now I'm using graphite covered paper with an aluminum V shaped tetrahedron. The graphite covered paper acts as a lubricant and assists the whole contraption.

Apply the other information known to material science plus half of the US GDP and my guess is that pretty soon you're talking a real space ship.
http://www.energeticforum.com/317890-post14.html

Now this whole post is not what I wanted to write> I should not have to hold the hands of people who call me a pile of crap saying I have no proofs when what I previously posted comes from the very sources they believe in: Namely conventionally socially approved science with PHD stamps applied. My point is you can explain some so called phenomena using socially approved science. I tried to do that already, which is something I shouldn't have to do, but I have and I guess that wasn't noticed or understood?
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-10-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
OK I deduced how this phone technology works so here's a couple images. The images aren't very big but hey it's a $30 dollar phone so you can't expect too much. Remember I'm not claiming anything other than that it appears to have some forward propulsive power. It's impossible to verify with this arrangement since you have to hold the plate on an angle to get some motion and by tapping on the plate or the back side edge of the plate. Screw around with this and I think you will see what I'm talking about.

It's a very slow motion forwards at times, look's fake when it happens and it's a very odd thing, like someone else was faking you out with a magnet underneath, and at other times it sort of putt-putt's along, again very oddly for an inch or two, but sometimes it also seems to suddenly go jetting down and off the end of the guide. Reminds me of a V1 flying bomb because of the guide tent. The first tetrahedron was all paper covered in lead from a pencil on both sides and then 2 sheets were glued together. After that it was cut and glued to form a completely enclosed #3D Tetrahedron. Early on I simply place the tetrahedron on top of double rows of button magnets, but this was unsatisfactory as there was obviously something going on but I needed a guide to keep it on track, and so I realized that I didn't need a complete #3D shape to experiment with and that a simple V shaped tetrahedron would work, and I figured that based on what spintronics said about electron orbital changes and what should happen to create a counter magnetic field according to Maxwell; so I wasn't completely involved in what some might call Voodoo Science as a theory of operation. Most all of the ideas that formed this little toy are founded upon solid accepted notions of how things work.

Again, I cannot stress this enough; this is not going to drive itself down a track without either applied power and or the application of improved materials or both: That's clearly outlined in the post I made on page one. I created this in order to explore the potential of graphite covered paper.
http://www.energeticforum.com/317890-post14.html

Spinwave Material on Maglev tech.
https://www.vasantcorporation.com/do...levitation.pdf

Paper guide tent & Aluminum tetrahedron


Graphite covered paper guide tent & Aluminum tetrahedron
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-10-2019 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #52  
Old 06-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
OK, so now maybe we get moving with something more important while you dink around with junk science and it's claims of how things work.

This

is found here
https://www.inverse.com/article/2657...-ufo-sightings

While a High Def Image is here; Which you might seriously consider saving BTW.
https://fsmedia.imgix.net/ea/d4/8e/7...from-1958.jpeg

This may be the most informative UFO photo ever taken from what I have seen. It is super HD. It is clearly showing a phase shift and other artifacts as well.
I don't know where this came from. I used tin eye to reverse the search an it shows up in 2014 with the release of CIA Ufo documents. That's all I know, but
it would be hard to deny this is not a real image since it has a some highly visible fields which are clearly connected to EM phase shift.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
So now look at the image and listen to Wheeler. See if you can connect up what you're looking at is the idea.

Spatial compression (propulsion transducer) drive: Polarized Time & Gyromagnetic precession

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-10-2019, 11:36 PM
v71 v71 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Utron uses mechanical rotation not for lifting, but for accumulating static charge, cone or pyramid doesn't make much mechanical difference, its a matte of capacitance, when the cones or pyramids pass trhough the big coils, they get energized and the current induced is accumulated in the center.
Its a form of lifter, but as long as the rotation goes, the charge in the center increases.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by v71 View Post
Utron uses mechanical rotation not for lifting, but for accumulating static charge, cone or pyramid doesn't make much mechanical difference, its a matter of capacitance, when the cones or pyramids pass trhough the big coils, they get energized and the current induced is accumulated in the center.
Its a form of lifter, but as long as the rotation goes, the charge in the center increases.
Well let's just say that yours is a conventional interpretation of how physical reality works because it is a validated fact that a pyramid shape produces an effect when moved through or exposed to a motional magnetic field. That much at least was proven by Joe Parr's work. So if you take that message, along with the observed levitation, then it is manifestly apparent that there are direct correlations between shape interactions with Universe.

I have not put any great study into understanding the Otis Carr OTC-X1 but it is my understanding that the ultron's were high speed rotational hollow half cones, which as you say accumulated a static charge, and that charge would then produce what; an electromagnetic field? So you see even if only take that much into account you're right back to Joe Parr, and so what you imagine is happening, because that's the conventional explanation everyone is educated to understand, but which also doesn't really hold up to tested known facts demonstrated by physical experiments by the late Joe Parr.

In my mind the way the Otis Carr OTC-X1 worked makes a fair amount of sense but it's not the sense of conventional theory. If counter-space is a hyper~velocity field of inertial energy, and made up from disassociated energies, then it is a dielectric field of energies and which can be collected (accumulated). So what is actually taking place is there is a building taking place which links the accumulators of the OTC-X1 with that hyper~velocity energy field of counter~space, and this is what I surmise Joe Parr talked about as a bubble of energy; of very powerful energies which destroyed his creations.

In other words, the accumulator builds a connection with hyper-space; which is where static originates as a dielectric energy field, and from static it's producing a bubble around itself that insulates it from the gravity induction process, and that is in reality a process which produces magnetism in matter. It is clearly doing this in my opinion because there is a direct connection between the shape of the accumulators, which are cones/pyramidial forms and their motional effects when placed in the path of a magnetic field, and where these shapes then both gather the dielectric field of static which mimic's that of counter~space, and or taps into counter-spatial energies because that's possible too, but which in either event results in recreating an artificial counter`spatial bubble around itself, and this is due, evidently, to an ability to create a means to spin counter-space into a bubble around the vehicle itself, and which is related to the relationships between a motional magnetic field and or that of a pyramidal/tetrahedronal shapes interactons with a motional magnetic field and or the motion of a specific shape over/across/through a magnetic field to interact with the hyper-velocity field of counter~space. This is what Joe Parr proved and which shows there is a probable relationship between shape formations and the induction of energies which in crystalline formations give rise to an inducted dielectric field. I surmise that these shapes are then cross correlated to this production of a capacitance because they are macro formations of crystalline forms found in forms of matter which produce dielectric energy fields such as those produced in quartz and also more effectively in man made materials such as aerogels.

I realize that is a mouthful and a half. I may see glaring errors after a few hours of sleep but right now it's the best I can do. Capacitance may or may not have a role in the creation of a protective bubble or shield but it seems certain that it would be a natural product of that creation. It is not a matter of capacitance. It is a matter of interdiction with the hyper-velocity energy field of dielectric counter~space because it is that field which gives rise to magnetism which is the de facto causation of gravity.

Finally, in conclusion, what this form of levitation seems to be about is how to spin up counter~space so as to form an insulating bubble around oneself such that there are no inertial dielectric hyper~velocity energies passing through yourself or anything else around you, and once this is achieved the effects of so-called gravity are nullified, along with possibly some others and which I have not given a great deal of thought too but should. Lastly, as an afterthought, I would point to the illustrations of the Vril Craft whose features are in keeping with these ideas and then there are the words of inventor John St. Clair who said that the shape of hyper-space is a pyramid/tetrahedron.




It's too bad that Cladestine Disclosure.com basically folded because they used to have the plans online for download.
I did find this on the net.
http://www.bluestarenterprise.com/wp...C-X1-plans.pdf
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-11-2019 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-11-2019, 03:36 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post

I realize that is a mouthful and a half. I may see glaring errors after a few hours of sleep but right now it's the best I can do. Capacitance may or may not have a role in the creation of a protective bubble or shield but it seems certain that it would be a natural product of that creation. It is not a matter of capacitance. It is a matter of interdiction with the hyper-velocity energy field of dielectric counter~space because it is that field which gives rise to magnetism which is the de facto causation of gravity.
The Solar System Is Not A Vortex, But It Might As Well Be




Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-11-2019, 04:28 PM
v71 v71 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
I have built a small otis carr disc in 2012 , the rotation hollow pyramids were made of alluminium, after the initial startup, the machine went into stationary speed, after 15 minutes , the central capacitor started to ozonize(sp??) the air surrounding to a considerable distance, electric devices like mobile phone started to behave erratically after 30 minutes a dark corona effetc started to appear in a 2.5 meter range, after 60 minutes , the machine was levitating like a baloon in water.
I concluded that the electric charge changes the grip of an object in to this reality moving in a lesser dense state where things are lighter and are easily movable with a gentle push
Mine are not conjecture, i always build before i make claims
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-11-2019, 05:48 PM
vidbid's Avatar
vidbid vidbid is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,801
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
The solar system might as well be a vortex? How so?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmlimH7laY


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-V8Ks_DMS8
__________________
Regards,

VIDBID

Last edited by vidbid; 06-11-2019 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by v71 View Post
I have built a small otis carr disc in 2012 , the rotation hollow pyramids were made of alluminium, after the initial startup, the machine went into stationary speed, after 15 minutes , the central capacitor started to ozonize(sp??) the air surrounding to a considerable distance, electric devices like mobile phone started to behave erratically after 30 minutes a dark corona effect started to appear in a 2.5 meter range, after 60 minutes , the machine was levitating like a balloon in water.
First let me make it clear that I am grateful for you injecting yourself into this thread. Whenever I am confronted with someone of your experience it forces a refinement and clarity to be developed in ones' own thinking. As I said previously, after a few hours sleep I see that I might have put things another way, but hopefully nothing too bombastic and offending was tossed in your direction.

My main point to you specifically was that the ultrons have a physical connection in shape and in material composition which is known to be associated with the dielectric field of counter~space. This is one reason that aluminum is commonly referred to as an AG metal; with AG standing for Anti~gravity. Whereas the pyramidal shape is proven to have direct cause and effect including levitation (*Joe Parr).

After this comes the rotational velocity of the quasi~pyramidal shapes, and after that comes the accumulation of static energy, after which comes the storage or capacitance. In thinking about this once more it would seem logical that capacitance has an apparent direct cross correlation to the dielectric energy field of counter~space and so perhaps then this is something somewhat balloon like in nature in that the stored energy (capacitance) behaves as a trapped counter~spatial field. So it is no wonder that capacitance is so connected to thought process in how gravity works, but which only comes into play once there is a rotational effect put upon that capacitance, and the reason for saying that is because if we assume that the dielectric storage of energies via a capacitance is in a way mimicking the surrounding dielectric counter~spatial field, then it follows that a rotation must therefore be effected in order to replicate the mechanism by which counter~space does itself produce a magnetic field, and as we know that incoherent magnetism exists in virtually all matter, even diamagnetics, it is this field of magnetic induction which we mistake for gravity. In other words, gravity is magnetism by shorthand, and what that does then is produce an independent gravitational induction in matter in the Otis Carr OTC-X1. Provided of course that these conditions are fulfilled and probably one or two more as well. Such conditions might then be seen by examples in the previous posts and in aljhoas post, because if what Wheeler is saying is correct, and it is, then movement through space is produced by altering the precessional movement. In a way this is akin to how a helicopter changes the precession of moment to alter the pitch angle of it's rotorblades.

Getting a little tired, might be some errors as a result, but hopefully the gist is carried forwards. So then this business about there becoming a dark corona effect (invisibility/cloaking/blurring; all typical UFO behavior) may be expected as a consequence of the production of an independent magnetic body. Wheeler has shown the black hole and it is clearly visible using a ferocell and once you gather an understanding of magnetism: I'll find the Wheeler video later or maybe someone else can post that one. At any rate, what you're saying validates what I would expect to see once everything is understood sufficiently enough and so it is not as mysterious as it once seemed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by v71 View Post
I concluded that the electric charge changes the grip of an object in to this reality moving in a lesser dense state where things are lighter and are easily movable with a gentle push
Mine are not conjecture, i always build before i make claims
Hopefully what I've said gives you new directions to look at but essentially I would say that the OTC~X1 produces an independent gravitational mass, understanding naturally that gravity does not exist as it is not a field, whereas magnetism is a coherent condensation of the energies which surround us as the so~called counter-space which Tesla called radiant energy, which Nick Cook made famous as Zero Point, but which a previous generation knew as the ether or aether.

See, Einsteinian Physics destroyed this understanding with the help the accomplice Prussian based industrial educational system along with the immense help given by propagandizing of this perverted Juden Science~ laughing....sorry couldn't help but to inject ~ Germanic Ancestory and all: Damnit, where is my armband and Frankenstein Helmet when I really need them? As you might have guessed I've just been itching to inject that into conversation, partly because there's a certain truth to it, and partly because I find it sort of humorous. However I would be a liar if I told you I thought Einsteinian Physics was simply the product of Albert Einstein.

It is interesting that this manifestly criminally inspired science came about largely around a time where there's a direct connection to the persecution of people who conversely were attempting to further real knowledge via their vocal activities on this topic of the ether theory in Germany, while at the same time the Nazi's under Adolf Hitler began an active persecution of these people, and which can only be understood as an active program to suppress this understanding of how Universe actually works, but this was of course not unique to Nazi Germany and had been on~going almost from the turn of the century with the rise of mass media and the study of propaganda as a mind control system (* See for example; "Propagand" by Edward Bernay's). However, since it was the Prussian Army which made public education what it is today as an industrial complex for mind control, which was it's original intended purpose among other things, we all have but lost any concept of there ever being any other understanding of how the Universe works. Certainly that was true for my own self and which only changed as a result of working on this topic. Today Einsteinian Physics would be laughable if only people actually understood what gravity actually is and for that you have listen and read Ken Wheeler's works.

I've shilled loudly for the late Henry Steven's because I think no one more concisely and accurately, especially given the time of his writing of his book "Hitlers Flying Saucers," has more accurately given a sweeping overview of the idea of what the ether was considered to be prior to the last Global war. A brief of which can be read in this account.
http://www.free-energy-info.com/Stevens.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ppeller_Device

This is of course only the tip of an iceberg because to actually understand what this means is to understand magnetism as a coherent redndering of counter~space and to do that one has to have some comprehension of what and how magnetism actually works.
https://www.amazon.com/Uncovering-Mi.../dp/B00NQS0DM8

3rd edition freely given by Ken Wheeler
https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small/page/n14

In conclusion, there is a certain gut level truth to your own inclinations about what the Otis Carr OTC-X1 does do. So it's not that you're wrong at all only that there's more afoot to this game.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-11-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-11-2019, 09:54 PM
v71 v71 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Let me clarify the concept of 'field', obviously its my opinion and in no way the definitive answer to this subject.
A field like described in conventional physics is a region of space interested by line of forces , the flux of these lines can be divergent or convergent calcualted respect a closed surface.
My experiments showed me that :
There is no field, only particle movement.
Magnetic 'field' is always present , it is composed of particles , the electrons moving force the magnetrons to swirls around , just like a paddle in the water, magnetrons always close the circuit generated by the electron movement, ( so no free energy motor, at least based on magnetics in my opinion ).
All matter is magnetized, because of electron spinning, an electron spinning and not moving does not causes magnetic field, an electron moving at constnat speed generates a static magnetic field, and electron accellerating causes a wave, we call electromagnetic. The electric and magnetic field can exist separated by electron mass, which apparently current electromagnetic propagation theory doesn not even consider. Gravitational field is orthogonal to electric and magnetic field, and is the variation of an electromagnetic pulse, a time derivatie of the Poyintg vector.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
image, patent, time, volfson, boris, balloon, helium, nature, volt, journal, important, undoubtedly, wire, coils, 6, 960, 975, batteries, control, series, space, show, gravity, counteracts, videos, craft, wrapping

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers