Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 10-01-2019, 09:37 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
I gave you a one word answer as the subject of post #228. Why can you not see that and accept it? You won't even repeat it will you? What is the big deal? Must you manipulate everyone you interact with or just me? The answer is the subject or title line or header of post #228. If that is not what you want from me, it is just another one of your tactics to avoid a meaningful discussion. That is all you're interested in. A way out. Just explain why Lorentz force does not cause a torque opposing rotation in your generator. If you don't know what Lorentz force is, look it up. We've been dealing with it for over 120 years. Your need to classify it or rename it doesn't change the effects which Lorentz describes and everybody else calls Lorentz force.

bi
Study this bi and come back when you are able to talk about something
you know about.


__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #242  
Old 10-01-2019, 09:42 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Turion,

You can disregard the Law, but it still applies. It is called Lorentz Force. A functioning generator necessarily has magnetic flux through the coil and when loaded, has current through the conductors of that coil, therefore developes a force opposing motion.

Just for kicks, I dare you to demonstrate your two claims stated above. I know you have said you've seen this, but we know what you see isn't always real, don't we?

Regards,

bi
It only works if things are set up right to burn energy.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:09 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Still at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
If it is a tactic, why do you refuse to commit to it except through pointing to it? You won’t say it because it pins you down. That’s YOUR tactic not mine. You slip and slide around and dart out of the shadows to call other people liars and frauds, but you’re the fraud here. Afraid to commit yourself because you know it forces the discussion in a direction where you know you will lose. Just a one word answer bi. What is the Force? It isn’t Lorentz Force so please quit using that term. It shows your limited understanding of physics. A one word answer. You’ve avoided it through a dozen posts now. How long will it go on? But that’s your purpose isn’t it. To delay as long as possible so we are as far from the original issue as possible.
Turion,

I've answered your question. I'm not delaying anything. I am talking about the Lorentz force. I've explained what that means and there are volumes of reference and numerous demonstrations and experiments to support me. I have typed the magic word (I think) (at the top of post #228) which you attempt to make me repeat for some unknown reason. Having been the recipient of your trickery and humiliation on so many occasions I hesitate to fall prey this time. Proceed with your argument as to why Lorentz force does not apply to your generator or to where Tesla states in his patent that the novel coil will dispense the force opposing motion in a loaded generator. Or better yet, demonstrate it as you've said you would do.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
bistander

Let me explain it to you bi. You haven’t answered my question until you’ve answered my question. Simple. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post. But you have taken up a couple pages wasting time because you know how bad you will look and your tiny ego cannot handle it.

NROC,
Greetings. Poor bi does not know who you are in the world and doesn’t deserve to know. Nor does he know what University you are affiliated with. He has no idea how far we have come or how essential an understanding of the 3 battery stuff is. But he is EXACTLY where he deserves to be. Some day we will get to rub his nose in it, but then he will just disappear and reappear under a different name. This is why he hides who he is. So when he is proven wrong he doesn’t have any consequences to face. He can call people liars and frauds and he thinks they have no recourse.

But we have the ULTIMATE recourse. We simply don’t share with him what we know, and can laugh at him all day long because he will NEVER get there without help and WE are the only ones who can help him. And we choose NOT to.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:44 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
A professional physicist and EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
Bi you still make me laugh....

Dave, i dunno why you waste your time on this biproduct. Well, i do, because he's funny. He tried to tell me that there were issues with my method of measuring the input and output of a battery system lol, ive been a professional physicist and electrical engineer for over 10 years now and he still tried to make out like he knew what he was talking about.... i just sat there in shock at first because it was so dumb and then i laughed.

Come on bi just admit to everyone that your either a paid government troll or some obese guy watching porn and trying to stroke your ego on forums.
Hi NROC,

Still wondering about that issue? Maybe it will dawn on you someday. And with your credentials, do you accept Turion's claim of a generator putting out real power in excess of 2000 watts while using less than 300 watts of input?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 10-01-2019, 10:45 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Oh great oracle biproduct

Hey Dave, yeah I know he's just a big ol troll and he isnt entitled to anything. Were doing the good work and i hope others will pick up the basics of the 3bgs, with motor, gen and return because it is so important.

Bistander im still waiting for you to tell me why my method of measuring the input and output energy of the 3bgs is wrong? In fact im frothing at the mouth hoping you will tell me lol
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:04 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
More Turion games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Let me explain it to you bi. You haven’t answered my question until you’ve answered my question. Simple. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post. But you have taken up a couple pages wasting time because you know how bad you will look and your tiny ego cannot handle it.
...
Hi Turion,

http://www.energeticforum.com/320868-post228.html

Isn't the first word which I typed and shows in bold at the very top left in the linked post (#228) sufficient for a simple one word answer to your question? It was intended to be that. What wrong with it?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:08 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
For the record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Let me explain it to you bi. You haven’t answered my question until you’ve answered my question. Simple. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post. But you have taken up a couple pages wasting time because you know how bad you will look and your tiny ego cannot handle it.

NROC,
Greetings. Poor bi does not know who you are in the world and doesn’t deserve to know. Nor does he know what University you are affiliated with. He has no idea how far we have come or how essential an understanding of the 3 battery stuff is. But he is EXACTLY where he deserves to be. Some day we will get to rub his nose in it, but then he will just disappear and reappear under a different name. This is why he hides who he is. So when he is proven wrong he doesn’t have any consequences to face. He can call people liars and frauds and he thinks they have no recourse.

But we have the ULTIMATE recourse. We simply don’t share with him what we know, and can laugh at him all day long because he will NEVER get there without help and WE are the only ones who can help him. And we choose NOT to.
Just saving this in case you delete things again.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:11 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi NROC,

Still wondering about that issue? Maybe it will dawn on you someday. And with your credentials, do you accept Turion's claim of a generator putting out real power in excess of 2000 watts while using less than 300 watts of input?

Regards,

bi
I love how you wont tell me bi, i forgot how enigmatic you were. I do indeed believe his claim based on what ive seen from my own research and others. Those circuits and theories are not to be disclosed on here. Conventional circuits dump current to ground and as a result charge cannot be recovered. When you run between potentials the story changes significantly because now you can recover charge and store it again to do useful work.

The simulators etc i would normally use to model a circuit or the electromagnetic fields of the devices like in LTSPICE or CADFEKO do not work for these systems because the partial differential equations that are used to model them take current to ground. Or try to integrate maxwells equations over a small area looking at currents to ground. (I hope you understand that, if you can tell me which EM modelling technique that is then i will respect your opinion) The math for consumed energy and restored energy is not trivial in these systems and often non-linear circuit phenomenon like transients etc. ALL THAT SAID, these circuits can be built and there are dozens of examples of them dotted around the FE community, the only problem is trolls like yourself or big name people posing as experts and not knowing enough that they just tell everyone its magic to sell stuff.

Dave and Matt are about the only two credible people on this forum. Enough said.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Is this the 10th refusal to answer?

Still no answer. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Bye, bye, bi.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 10-01-2019, 11:34 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Please please please tell me bi

Bistander im still waiting for you to tell me why my method of measuring the input and output energy of the 3bgs is wrong? In fact im frothing at the mouth hoping you will tell me lol
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 10-02-2019, 12:45 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Tell me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
I love how you wont tell me bi, i forgot how enigmatic you were. I do indeed believe his claim based on what ive seen from my own research and others. Those circuits and theories are not to be disclosed on here. Conventional circuits dump current to ground and as a result charge cannot be recovered. When you run between potentials the story changes significantly because now you can recover charge and store it again to do useful work.

The simulators etc i would normally use to model a circuit or the electromagnetic fields of the devices like in LTSPICE or CADFEKO do not work for these systems because the partial differential equations that are used to model them take current to ground. Or try to integrate maxwells equations over a small area looking at currents to ground. (I hope you understand that, if you can tell me which EM modelling technique that is then i will respect your opinion) The math for consumed energy and restored energy is not trivial in these systems and often non-linear circuit phenomenon like transients etc. ALL THAT SAID, these circuits can be built and there are dozens of examples of them dotted around the FE community, the only problem is trolls like yourself or big name people posing as experts and not knowing enough that they just tell everyone its magic to sell stuff.

Dave and Matt are about the only two credible people on this forum. Enough said.
So 2000 watts output having 300 watts input is 1700 watts of free, fuel-less, nonpoluting power. Why isn't our world running on such machines?

What kind of person has the key to improve the human condition and basically save our planet but chooses not to use it to relieve suffering, death and destruction?

And Turion's so upset because he can't force me to type a word, again.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 10-02-2019, 12:52 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Already stated my answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Still no answer. Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Bye, bye, bi.
I would imagine NROC can answer that.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 10-02-2019, 01:02 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
I already addressed this

Quote:
Originally Posted by NROC View Post
Bistander im still waiting for you to tell me why my method of measuring the input and output energy of the 3bgs is wrong? In fact im frothing at the mouth hoping you will tell me lol
Hi NROC,

Like Turion, you like to mix up what I have posted. I did not state that your method was "wrong". I said I saw issues as you described it.

Share with this forum the data from the test and I'll share my concerns (issues). Since Turion's thread is now locked, you can start a new 3bgs thread, or post it here.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 10-02-2019, 01:10 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Machine

Bi,
I have such a machine bi. And I brought it HERE and gave it away. But rather than build it and see the benefits you choose to spend all your time trying to discredit my work.


So this is the 11th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Bye, bye, bi.

And YES, I am sure NROC can answer the question, but so can you. You just refuse to, and we both know why.

I have spoken to NROC by Skype and communicated with him many times. He understands exactly where Matt and I are coming from and where we are going. I know he has seen things that Electrical Engineers generally dismiss as nonsense, but he, because of his Physics background, was willing to look just a bit closer. and I know that his work in that direction has opened his eyes to some things YOU will never see because you are stuck in a box. But it's YOUR box, so have fun with it.


And I’ll give you some data you might be interested in. When you run a stock motor on the 3 battery system there is better than a one amp loss across the motor. With Matt’s motor there isn’t. Which is WHY we said to use the modified motor in testing. Something you DID NOT do.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-02-2019 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 10-02-2019, 01:56 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bi,
I have such a machine bi. And I brought it HERE and gave it away. But rather than build it and see the benefits you choose to spend all your time trying to discredit my work.
No, I've been requesting that you back up your claims. Since you refuse to provide proof, I conclude you do not have now, or never had, such a machine.

But I do occasionally point out mistakes in your posts. The way to avoid me is not to post errors, mistakes, falsehoods, BS and to back up claims of extraordinary nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
So this is the 11th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Bye, bye, bi.
Refuse to answer again because I already answered your question in the first reply after you asked it. Then again in the next two posts. I guess you are not reading very well again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
And I’ll give you some data you might be interested in. When you run a stock motor on the 3 battery system there is better than a one amp loss across the motor. With Matt’s motor there isn’t. Which is WHY we said to use the modified motor in testing. Something you DID NOT do.
You lose one amp? Hmmm. Wonder where it went.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 10-02-2019, 02:24 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Saving your edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Bi,
I have such a machine bi. And I brought it HERE and gave it away. But rather than build it and see the benefits you choose to spend all your time trying to discredit my work.


So this is the 11th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Bye, bye, bi.

And YES, I am sure NROC can answer the question, but so can you. You just refuse to, and we both know why.

I have spoken to NROC by Skype and communicated with him many times. He understands exactly where Matt and I are coming from and where we are going. I know he has seen things that Electrical Engineers generally dismiss as nonsense, but he, because of his Physics background, was willing to look just a bit closer. and I know that his work in that direction has opened his eyes to some things YOU will never see because you are stuck in a box. But it's YOUR box, so have fun with it.


And I’ll give you some data you might be interested in. When you run a stock motor on the 3 battery system there is better than a one amp loss across the motor. With Matt’s motor there isn’t. Which is WHY we said to use the modified motor in testing. Something you DID NOT do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
You just refuse to, and we both know why.
I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't know why you don't accept the answers I've given. I don't know, anymore, what answer you want, or think is correct. You've confused this whole thing out of all reasonable proportion. You can't, or won't, tell what answer you want. So do tell, why do you think I refuse to answer, again. And why that makes any difference in your ability to show where Tesla addresses force in his patent, as you claimed, which started this nonsense. Obviously your perceived basis for your theories of generator performance is falling apart so you resort to the lower levels of the triangle from vidbid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbid View Post
...

...
bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 10-02-2019, 02:45 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Still waiting.

So this is the 12th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 10-02-2019, 03:05 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,162
[QUOTE=bistander;320900] ....................your ability to show where
Tesla addresses force in his patent, as you claimed, which started this nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? .

He does not know, just like Bi can not see clearly on N. Tesla's statements
concerning the multi-filar windings. Telsa was speaking only to those
skilled in the art. This obviously leaves out bi since he does not get it.

This is what happened to most college students, they read a book and
never think for themselves because there is no money in it. Here are
the answers, say that and you will pass.

bi is a perfect representation of the largest cross section of krony colleges
all govt run, controlled and regulated. These schools tell the students
what to think, say and do. No offense bi, you can't help it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 10-02-2019, 03:07 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Turion's game, continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
So this is the 12th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Answer given. My one word answer is at the top left of post #228 in bold. Did you not see that?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 10-02-2019, 03:14 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Still waiting

Are you incapable of responding with just a single word answer? Sure appears to be the case. So this is the 13th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-02-2019 at 03:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 10-02-2019, 03:38 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Look in this space on post #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Are you incapable of responding with just a single word answer? Sure appears to be the case. So this is the 13th refusal to answer?
Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Answer given. My one word answer is at the top left of post #228 in bold. Did you not see that?

Why do you not accept my answer? Is it not one word? Is it not one of four fundamental forces in physics?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 10-02-2019, 03:41 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Post it

Then Post it here in response to the question.
Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 10-02-2019, 04:08 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Just accept it as I delivered it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Then Post it here in response to the question.
Which force acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is all you have to post.
Then you accept it as I have already stated my answer. You can go to post #228 and copy and paste my one word answer anywhere you want. You don't need me to repeat it. I don't need to repeat it.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 10-02-2019, 04:29 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Accept WHAT?

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 14th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 10-02-2019, 04:56 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 14th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
See post #228. I have no need to repeat it.

Remember this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
There we go. I knew eventually I’d get you to do some math! LOL
...
You have issues. When you can't hold your own with subject or topic, you resort to something like that. Trickery. In that case you failed miserably at 5th grade percentage math. So you humiliate me and demonstrate some fake intellectual superiority with manipulation to satisfy your own ego and impress your lackies.

Enough already. Too much really. You are incapable of an intelligent discussion on the topic. Everytime you end it with something childish like this.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 10-02-2019, 05:03 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Still no answer.

You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 15th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 10-02-2019, 05:14 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
You still haven’t posted an answer to the question. Still waiting. So this is the 15th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
What is wrong with the one word answer I posted long ago in #228?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 10-02-2019, 05:26 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Answer

Nothing is wrong with it. Just post it as your response to the question.

So this is the 16th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 10-02-2019, 05:35 AM
bistander bistander is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Nothing is wrong with it. Just post it as your response to the question.

So this is the 16th refusal to answer? Which force, acknowledged and accepted by physics is your Lorentz Force? One word is still all you have to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Nothing is wrong with it.
...
OK. Then the answer is good. You have it. Move on. I did post it in response to your question.

Glad we got that settled.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thread, post, nonsense, start, anonymous, add, exception, march, point, state, leave, respect, popularity, posts, reputation, face, checking, opposed, fact, acceptance, encourage, content, research, emphasize, 2kw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers