Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 09-30-2019, 09:00 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Hypocritical

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
I still have not heard any science. Where. All I here is that stupid
"Think outside the box" quote with nothing to follow. This all by itself
is a condescending behavior form of speech. Basically calling people
out saying that they should think outside the box is not science.
Show some? Is that to much to ask?

This is my response to Joe.

Thx Sputins
...
BM talks out of both sides of his mouth, as they say. Hypocritical. He doesn't like it when he gets it, but sure dishes it out to my face when I ask Turion to show me science behind or evidence or proof of his claims.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #212  
Old 09-30-2019, 09:25 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
A Turion post talking about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
sticking his nose as far as is possible into the business of others because he has no original thoughts of his own. He never shows up to present anything new. Only magically appears to detract, distract, discredit, provoke, or otherwise impede any kind of progress on any thread on the forum. But at least he has a purpose.
I thought that was the purpose of a forum like this: to get people to interact and share experience, knowledge and opinions. Turion says that I "appear(s) to detract, distract, discredit, provoke, or otherwise impede" but I see it as correcting mistakes and errors, stating truth and fact, providing logical questions, attempting to engage in meaningful discussion and improve the progress of those experimenters and builders while pointing out falsehoods and misdirection which will waste resources. Turion has recently admitted that he doesn't even thoroughly read my posts, just attacks me and defends his position because he's tired of being wrong all the time. He'd see few if any posts from me if he didn't post wrong information and falsehoods and backed up his claims by using the scientific method, logic, evidence and proof.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 09-30-2019, 11:42 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Summary

bi,
I will freely admit that I have made mistakes in calculations and measurements over the years. I have used terms incorrectly. And I have been wrong about lots of things. Lots of LITTLE things. Which is what YOU jump on to attempt to discredit the work I've done.

But let me put it to you this way...

Is it possible to turn a rotor with magnets on it using a 24 volt motor and have it only draw 12 amps to turn that rotor? I would bet you there are many people here on the forum that would verify that it's possible. Do YOU believe that it is possible or not? Just answer the question. Because if it IS possible, that would be less than 300 watts of input.

And is it possible to build a coil that outputs between 120-130 volts AC at 1.5 amps or more? Is it possible or not? Just answer THAT question. That would be around 163 watts. I'd bet there are a few people on the forum who would support that it is definitely possible. But let's hear YOUR opinion there bi.

So if BOTH those things are possible, and if you say they are not we KNOW you are a liar, then why is it impossible to keep adding coils around the rotor until the total output of the coils exceeds 2000 watts? With an input of less than 300 watts?

I estimate it will take about 12 coils. Please provide us with YOUR explanation of why that is not possible. If you have FACTS that prove it is impossible to continue to add coils around the rotor until the goal of 2000 watts is achieved, what are they? If you know the answer, I'd like to hear it. Here's your big chance to show ALL you know about motor and generator construction.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 10-01-2019, 01:22 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
BM talks out of both sides of his mouth, as they say. Hypocritical. He doesn't like it when he gets it, but sure dishes it out to my face when I ask Turion to show me science behind or evidence or proof of his claims.

bi

That's me just a big ole hypocrite.


Hey Dave each of your coils put out 185watts
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-01-2019 at 01:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 10-01-2019, 01:22 AM
MerLynn MerLynn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
BM talks out of both sides of his mouth, as they say. Hypocritical. He doesn't like it when he gets it, but sure dishes it out to my face when I ask Turion to show me science behind or evidence or proof of his claims.

bi
I have to agree with you there.

He asks for experiments and I give him some then he ignores them and asks for Science when I already gave the links.... Then he demands more videos... Nothing will change his BELIEF about HHO and electrons.

Clearly BM doesnt UNDERSTAND plain english or american or even aussie.

Its pointless to engage morons because as they say.... stupid is as stupid does.

Not saying he's a moron mind you..... he does that best himself !!!!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 10-01-2019, 02:04 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Coils

BroMikey,

I know what they USED to put out, with 6 of the 2” by 1/4” magnets. But now I have 12 of the 1” by 3/4” magnets and they output even MORE. But the 163 watts times 12 coils I quoted is the MINIMUM to reach the 2,000 watt generator output I “claim”. So I am willing to go with that, just for fun. I tried to give numbers I felt like people could reach even without a “perfect” replication.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 10-01-2019, 02:20 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
I will freely admit that I have made mistakes in calculations and measurements over the years. I have used terms incorrectly. And I have been wrong about lots of things. Lots of LITTLE things. Which is what YOU jump on to attempt to discredit the work I've done.

But let me put it to you this way...

Is it possible to turn a rotor with magnets on it using a 24 volt motor and have it only draw 12 amps to turn that rotor? I would bet you there are many people here on the forum that would verify that it's possible. Do YOU believe that it is possible or not? Just answer the question. Because if it IS possible, that would be less than 300 watts of input.

And is it possible to build a coil that outputs between 120-130 volts AC at 1.5 amps or more? Is it possible or not? Just answer THAT question. That would be around 163 watts. I'd bet there are a few people on the forum who would support that it is definitely possible. But let's hear YOUR opinion there bi.

So if BOTH those things are possible, and if you say they are not we KNOW you are a liar, then why is it impossible to keep adding coils around the rotor until the total output of the coils exceeds 2000 watts? With an input of less than 300 watts?

I estimate it will take about 12 coils. Please provide us with YOUR explanation of why that is not possible. If you have FACTS that prove it is impossible to continue to add coils around the rotor until the goal of 2000 watts is achieved, what are they? If you know the answer, I'd like to hear it. Here's your big chance to show ALL you know about motor and generator construction.
Yes, 300 Watts is sufficient power to rotate some magnets, saying nothing about strength and environment. Big deal.

Yes, sure some coil can output about 163 Watts at 125 Vac. So what?

What you cannot do is arrange magnets and coils such that you get an output of real power in excess of 2000 Watts with an input of less than 300 Watts. Reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Hi Turion,

You can disregard the Law, but it still applies. It is called Lorentz Force. A functioning generator necessarily has magnetic flux through the coil and when loaded, has current through the conductors of that coil, therefore developes a force opposing motion.
...
bi
Go ahead. Prove Mr. Lorentz and 120+ years of science wrong.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 10-01-2019, 02:31 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Tesla

I don’t have to prove him wrong. Tesla already proved the “opposing force” can be delayed. That’s all it takes. Read his patent. Build a coil. Pull your head out.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 10-01-2019, 02:58 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
BroMikey,

I know what they USED to put out, with 6 of the 2” by 1/4” magnets. But now I have 12 of the 1” by 3/4” magnets and they output even MORE. But the 163 watts times 12 coils I quoted is the MINIMUM to reach the 2,000 watt generator output I “claim”. So I am willing to go with that, just for fun. I tried to give numbers I felt like people could reach even without a “perfect” replication.

Oh that's right, I forgot 150% better using more magnets and more
coils. I like your work, I can power a house with this. The rest of the
air-heads out here want to talk Bullroar, don't tell me show me is my
new slogan.

I hope you get the time to do the testing on the new machine.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 10-01-2019, 03:56 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Tesla patent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I don’t have to prove him wrong. Tesla already proved the “opposing force” can be delayed. That’s all it takes. Read his patent. Build a coil. Pull your head out.
Hi Turion,

You refer to Patent No. 512,340, dated January 9, 1894, right? Show me where it even mentions force let alone proves anything about an opposing force.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:34 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
You can disregard the Law, but it still applies. It is called Lorentz Force. A functioning generator necessarily has magnetic flux through the coil and when loaded, has current through the conductors of that coil, therefore developes a force opposing motion.
So, according to YOU, a "FORCE opposing motion."
What kind of force is this that is opposing motion? Does something grab the rotor and hold on? Explain to me the force that opposes motion, if you can. Is it gravity? Nah. Don't think so. It must be something else. Is it an electrical field? Nah. Must be something else. A simple electrical field created by the coil is not going to have much, if any, effect on the rotor now is it? Besides, that is a FIELD, not a FORCE.

If you can explain what kind of force it is that slows down the rotor, I can explain how Tesla shows that it can be delayed. In other words, how exactly does Lorentz force work? Is it a big wind blowing against the rotor in the opposite direction? Don't think so.

Maybe something starts rubbing and THAT slows it down. Is that what you are saying? Friction? Again, not one of the forces, although it IS the result of the electromagnetic attraction between charged particles in two touching surfaces, according to modern theory anyway.

Since there are only FOUR forces discussed in physics, which of those four is at work here. Most of the examples I just gave don't even EXIST in physics, or are classified in some way as one of the four. So which is it bi. Or do you even know? Because if you do, then you know EXACTLY how what Tesla said applies. Or maybe you just really and truly do NOT understand what he says in that patent. BY the way bi, there is no such THING as "Lorentz Force." You should know that. There are ONLY the four forces as defined by physics and Lorentz Force ain't one of them. No prize for you. Unless you have some new scientific breakthrough none of us know about. It is CALLED Lorentz force because he figured out how that particular force was acting in certain situations. We could just as easily call it the "Tesla Force, since he figured a way to delay it. Are we having fun yet?
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 06:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 10-01-2019, 06:59 AM
MerLynn MerLynn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
I have probably said this 100 times and still you guys don’t get it.
There are two factors that make running a standard generator ridiculously impractical with an electric motor.

1. For each coil you add around the rotor you are adding a specific mass of iron in the coil core that the rotating magnets are attracted to. At low speed you get cogging, but at high speed the cogging goes away. However, there is still magnetic drag. This is the inherent attraction of the moving magnets to stationary iron. The magnets want to stop their rotation and align with the iron core. This is a fact and you can’t change it. This requires ADDITIONAL amps through the motor to maintain operational speed as you add more and more coils. You can, however, create an opposing force that neutralizes this attraction. That is what my opposition magnets do. Add as many coils as you want. There is NO drag and NO increased amp draw by the motor.

2. The second issue you have is that every coil with an iron core is subject to Lenz. This means that when the coil is under load, as each rotor magnet approaches the coil it creates electrical current in the coil that creates a magnetic field in the core that repels the approaching magnet on the rotor. This means you must provide the drive motor with more amps to maintain the same operational rpm in order to overcome this resistance. With a properly wound coil you increase capacitance so that the forming of the electromagnet is DELAYED until the approaching magnet has reached top dead center. Now the magnet is repelled in the direction of rotation assisting in that rotation or “speeding up under load.” If you adjust the variables (length of wire, number of strands in parallel or volts and amps input to motor) you can establish a condition where the input to the motor is at its lowest while the output of the generator coil is at its highest and get a neutral condition where the drive motor is neither slowed down NOR accelerated. This is optimal. My generator running at full speed and suddenly having all the coils connected to a load would bog down and draw over 30 amps, (on my 30 amp in line shunted meter.). With properly wound coils it draws 12 amps in the same condition.

These two inovations allow you to run a VERY LARGE generator with a very small electric motor. If you see no advantage in that then, by all means, continue on your way and pay NO attention to anything I have said.



Turion.

With MUCH respect for your experimentations....

BUT

Over unity with Lenz law is achievable... I have seen it many times. But its not my IP to give away.

Its NOT over Unity one is looking for... that's an outdated term that's based upon electron science that's FAKE.

What one is looking for, and you seem like a guy that could benefit from such knowledge, is RADIANT Energy.

Radiant or cold fusion, or cold electricity, of zero point energy has NO Lenz Laws about it. Its not meterable, nor measurable and has no equations about it... its just unlimited. Its the 2 way flow of current that diodes and capacitors inhibit. I know it because I have seen it.

The thing is, there are Universal Laws at play with this Tesla Radiance, Keely's Neutral Center energy and Walter Russells Still Magnetic Light and BM just doent want to understand (read comprehend) these Universal Laws at all. If he did, he wouldnt rubbish the water into oil video, demanding a better one and claiming JoeCells make HHO bubbles. His HHO mindset is contrary to Universal Laws which he does not want to comprehend or he would ask about Neutral Centers or why Inert gases are at the Center of each of the 9 Octaves of the Magnetic Frequency Patterns, people refer to as elements.
Or he cant speel google.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 10-01-2019, 07:24 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Lorentz force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
So, according to YOU, a "FORCE opposing motion."
What kind of force is this that is opposing motion? Does something grab the rotor and hold on? Explain to me the force that opposes motion, if you can. Is it gravity? Nah. Don't think so. It must be something else. Is it an electrical field? Nah. Must be something else. A simple electrical field created by the coil is not going to have much, if any, effect on the rotor now is it? Besides, that is a FIELD, not a FORCE.

If you can explain what kind of force it is that slows down the rotor, I can explain how Tesla shows that it can be delayed. In other words, how exactly does Lorentz force work? Is it a big wind blowing against the rotor in the opposite direction? Don't think so.

Maybe something starts rubbing and THAT slows it down. Is that what you are saying? Friction? Again, not one of the forces, although it IS the result of the electromagnetic attraction between charged particles in two touching surfaces, according to modern theory anyway.

Since there are only FOUR forces discussed in physics, which of those four is at work here. Most of the examples I just gave don't even EXIST in physics, or are classified in some way as one of the four. So which is it bi. Or do you even know? Because if you do, then you know EXACTLY how what Tesla said applies. Or maybe you just really and truly do NOT understand what he says in that patent. BY the way bi, there is no such THING as "Lorentz Force." You should know that. There are ONLY the four forces as defined by physics and Lorentz Force ain't one of them. No prize for you. Unless you have some new scientific breakthrough none of us know about. It is CALLED Lorentz force because he figured out how that particular force was acting in certain situations. We could just as easily call it the "Tesla Force, since he figured a way to delay it. Are we having fun yet?
Lorentz force, as it is commonly called, is that force between an electric charge and a magnetic field as described by Lorentz's force law. It (the force) acts at a distance meaning there need not be physical contact between the charge and the source of the field. In a rotating machine, the force is developed between the rotor and stator and is best described as a torque. When in a generator, this torque opposes rotation. Look it up, there are volumes on Lorentz.

In the patent, Tesla describes how his method of coil winding increases capacitive reactance in the coil which counteracts the inductive reactance. The inductive reactance causes the changing current to lag the voltage in AC circuits. His increased capacitive reactance tends to lead or in most cases reduce the current lag bringing it closer to "in phase" with the voltage.

I fail to see why you think increasing the capacitive reactance of a generator coil will delay anything. Increasing the coil capacity actually advances the current in the load circuit compared to the standard coil. This aids in power factor correction and, as I read it, was the motivation behind Tesla's invention.

You, of course, can use it for whatever reason you wish. But it does not affect the real power output or the required shaft torque to drive the generator at speed and load.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 10-01-2019, 12:26 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
Heard it many times over. Show me something that works not another
trick and years of blubbering in the wind. Talk is nice, what about
action. All these things stated are old as the hills. Talk talk talk hum....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 10-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Same old crap

bi,
Once again you avoided answering a simple question. There are only 4 Forced in physics. Which one is ”Lenz Force”? Do you know the answer or not? Always your goal is to obfuscate and evade.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 10-01-2019, 03:05 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Lenz Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
Once again you avoided answering a simple question. There are only 4 Forced in physics. Which one is ”Lenz Force”? Do you know the answer or not? Always your goal is to obfuscate and evade.
I never said anything about "Lenz Force".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Lorentz force, as it is commonly called, is that force between an electric charge and a magnetic field as described by Lorentz's force law. ...
This is the answer. Can't you read? You can decide which of your "4 Forced in physics" you want to stick it. Hint: it's not gravitational and it's not nuclear.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 10-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Your answer please?

Excuse me, which of the four forces is Lorentz Force? See, I made a mistake and I am willing to admit it and correct it. Repeating what you previously posted does not answer the question. That explanation did not include any of the FOUR specific forces which are part of our current physics model and you know it. There are only FOUR forces. Which one is it? What’s wrong bi, are you afraid to say the words? Come on, you can do it. We all know that as soon as you DO you will have proven me right which is why you are going to such incredible lengths to avoid it when you obviously know the answer. You’re doing everything you can to keep from saying the words, but we’re all still waiting.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 10-01-2019, 04:07 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Electromagnetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Excuse me, which of the four forces is Lorentz Force? Repeating what you previously posted does not answer the question. That explanation did not include any of the FOUR specific forces which are part of our current physics model and you know it. There are only FOUR forces. Which one is it? What’s wrong bi, are you afraid to say the words? Come on, you can do it. We all know that as soon as you DO you will have proven me right which is why you are going to such incredible lengths to avoid it when you obviously know the answer. You’re doing everything you can to keep from saying the words, but we’re all still waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Lorentz force, as it is commonly called, is that force between an electric charge and a magnetic field as described by Lorentz's force law. ...
What part of electric and magnetic do you not understand?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 10-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Words

Put it all together now bi. I know you can do it. What kind of Force is it? Still haven’t answered the question. How many times do I have to ask it to get a simple answer?
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 10-01-2019, 04:31 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
The Turion game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Put it all together now bi. I know you can do it. What kind of Force is it? Still haven’t answered the question. How many times do I have to ask it to get a simple answer?
How many times do I have to answer? Look at the subject of my previous post.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 10-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Answer?

So what kind of field is it? I’m not playing games. I’m asking you to state what kind of force it is and you haven’t done that yet. You keep pointing to this or that instead of just answering the question. I will keep asking it until YOU answer the question. What kind of force is it?
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:09 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
More Turion games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
So what kind of field is it? I’m not playing games. I’m asking you to state what kind of force it is and you haven’t done that yet. You keep pointing to this or that instead of just answering the question. I will keep asking it until YOU answer the question. What kind of force is it?
What is the subject of my post of 4:07 today, #228? If that doesn't satisfy you, I don't know what you want.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
MerLynn

I sent you a PM. I'm interested.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:15 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Answer

Yes you do know. I want you to tell me in clear English what the Force is that you are saying impacts the ability to add as many coils as you want to a rotor until it produces as much energy as you want. There are only FOUR possible forces. I am asking you to name it right here. Not point to it or link to where you have pointed to it. I am asking you to state what that Force is. Are you capable of that or not?
Which one of the four forces is it. No process of elimination as you have attempted to do. I want the name of the force. You can't come out and state it for the record because once you DO, you will be proven wrong and you know it. So now is the time to put up or shut up. Which of the Four possible forces is it? A one word answer is all I need.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:28 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Even more Turion games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Yes you do know. I want you to tell me in clear English what the Force is that you are saying impacts the ability to add as many coils as you want to a rotor until it produces as much energy as you want. There are only FOUR possible forces. I am asking you to name it right here. Not point to it or link to where you have pointed to it. I am asking you to state what that Force is. Are you capable of that or not?
Which one of the four forces is it. No process of elimination as you have attempted to do. I want the name of the force. You can't come out and state it for the record because once you DO, you will be proven wrong and you know it. So now is the time to put up or shut up. Which of the Four possible forces is it? A one word answer is all I need.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
What is the subject of my post of 4:07 today, #228?
Answer my question. That is my answer to your question. Take it or leave it. If you want to continue your game, please use multiple choice or true/false questions.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 10-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Finally

In other words, you are incapable of giving me a one word answer to my question even though we BOTH know what the answer is. Instead you drag us through endless posts where you avoid giving that one word answer because you KNOW that when you do you will be proven wrong. If that’s where you want to leave it, that’s absolutely fine with me.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 10-01-2019, 06:29 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,698
Turion's game, continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
In other words, you are incapable of giving me a one word answer to my question even though we BOTH know what the answer is. Instead you drag us through endless posts where you avoid giving that one word answer because you KNOW that when you do you will be proven wrong. If that’s where you want to leave it, that’s absolutely fine with me.
I gave you a one word answer as the subject of post #228. Why can you not see that and accept it? You won't even repeat it will you? What is the big deal? Must you manipulate everyone you interact with or just me? The answer is the subject or title line or header of post #228. If that is not what you want from me, it is just another one of your tactics to avoid a meaningful discussion. That is all you're interested in. A way out. Just explain why Lorentz force does not cause a torque opposing rotation in your generator. If you don't know what Lorentz force is, look it up. We've been dealing with it for over 120 years. Your need to classify it or rename it doesn't change the effects which Lorentz describes and everybody else calls Lorentz force.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 10-01-2019, 08:09 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,159
The Tesla patent does not use the exact word Lenz free, Tesla simply
stated that his bifilar and multi-filar coils would act as tho they were not
there. This lenz free term's intended use is to cause conflict.

This coil has no self induction, this new one. Sure all the other money
making coils fit into the designed factory mold fight lenz, not this one

Dave has been very helpful in getting this information, wouldn't you
say so bi
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-01-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 10-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,465
Tactic

If it is a tactic, why do you refuse to commit to it except through pointing to it? You won’t say it because it pins you down. That’s YOUR tactic not mine. You slip and slide around and dart out of the shadows to call other people liars and frauds, but you’re the fraud here. Afraid to commit yourself because you know it forces the discussion in a direction where you know you will lose. Just a one word answer bi. What is the Force? It isn’t Lorentz Force so please quit using that term. It shows your limited understanding of physics. A one word answer. You’ve avoided it through a dozen posts now. How long will it go on? But that’s your purpose isn’t it. To delay as long as possible so we are as far from the original issue as possible.
__________________
“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
—Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Last edited by Turion; 10-01-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 10-01-2019, 09:32 PM
NROC NROC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Biproduct

Bi you still make me laugh....

Dave, i dunno why you waste your time on this biproduct. Well, i do, because he's funny. He tried to tell me that there were issues with my method of measuring the input and output of a battery system lol, ive been a professional physicist and electrical engineer for over 10 years now and he still tried to make out like he knew what he was talking about.... i just sat there in shock at first because it was so dumb and then i laughed.

Come on bi just admit to everyone that your either a paid government troll or some obese guy watching porn and trying to stroke your ego on forums.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thread, post, nonsense, start, anonymous, add, exception, march, point, state, leave, respect, popularity, posts, reputation, face, checking, opposed, fact, acceptance, encourage, content, research, emphasize, 2kw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers