Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 07-21-2019, 12:05 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
You know what they say about arguing with an idiot.... you win mikey.. I just don't have your experience.
Define projection, master of evasion. Shame on you and you need to
apologize for your continued insults against people who have openly
given you so much. Freely given to you and this is the way you are.

Shameful. Condescending arm chair commander. That's you.

Maybe you should do the tests. And yes I have big batteries to power
the house, solar panels and could even trick the grid with a rotoverter
but won't stoop that low. Make some real power instead of choosing
your cop out projects.

You have given up, it's to late for you, stick with Bi he is like you are.

Zero, all talk.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-29-2019 at 02:04 AM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #152  
Old 07-21-2019, 02:05 AM
Pot head Pot head is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Nunya
Posts: 350
Me Me Me,....

Me Me Me Me Me,....
Me!
Iím naming this thread the place of the pointed tongue.
I extend my middle finger in a salute of honor to you all.
Lesson of life: stand still inside.
Silence is pleasure.
Confidence in yourself is warm and nurturing to others around you.
Children need focus not toys of distraction.
Shall I turn up the heat?
I need a good cold beer.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 07-24-2019, 09:28 PM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 40
Freedom.

I'm thankful that the Germans thought that the bench ruled. They didn't think the theoretical route was king and as a result back pedalled on developing "The Bomb".
Lenard became convinced of two things: first that there was a distinct type of ďDeutsche PhysikĒ that was experimentally based, and was the only ďrightĒ way to do science. This was in contrast to the theoretically-led science exemplified by Einsteinís relativity as well as the new quantum theory that was being created at the time.
Take Pauli as a case I'm point, he just didn't do
experimental work but he achieved a big leap forward by defining the " Exclusion Principle ".
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 08-28-2019, 11:01 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Itís time

bi,
My threads have been locked by the powers that be because I deleted posts. Kind of a big misunderstanding, but thatís life. I am taking that as a sign that I donít have anything further to contribute here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months and maybe I can present it at the next conference. Then you will have the proof you require. Until then, adios.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 08-29-2019, 02:13 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
You have issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
My threads have been locked by the powers that be because I deleted posts. Kind of a big misunderstanding, but thatís life. I am taking that as a sign that I donít have anything further to contribute here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months and maybe I can present it at the next conference. Then you will have the proof you require. Until then, adios.
So Turion, you deleted every post you made in your 3 Battery Generating System thread, dating back to 2012, and edited post #1 to this:

Quote:
3 Battery Generating System

All things must come to an end sometime, in order to make way for that which is new.


__________________

Last edited by Turion; 08-21-2019 at 09:10 PM.
That is really sad.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 08-29-2019, 02:20 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
....... I donít have anything further to contribute
here. I should have my generator back together in the next few months
and maybe I can present it at the next conference.

Thanks Dave for all of your gifts to us. We all look forward with great
anticipation to see the outcome of your efforts. You are the best man
for this job of showing the world. It is your time but remember it will
run out so don't miss your chance. All of your instructions are well
cataloged in the many threads and indelibly etched on my person.

For this I am grateful because I thought maybe I would never be able
to produce a project that is a practical design. Thanks to your kindness
of giving so much of your time, in the face of great adversity, I was
made to understand completely.

I understand if you will be gone because you need to prepare, besides
all good things end. You get an A++.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 09-16-2019, 12:57 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
They're back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
So Turion, you deleted every post you made in your 3 Battery Generating System thread, dating back to 2012, and edited post #1 to this:



That is really sad.

bi
Noticed today that many (all ?) of Turion's posts which he deleted appear on the thread.

Thanks Aaron.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 09-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Lol

What do you care bi? You claim it is all fake and fraud anyway.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 09-17-2019, 12:01 AM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
Context

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
What do you care bi? You claim it is all fake and fraud anyway.
Hi Turion,

One reason is that I like to have the complete context available for readers of my posts. I'm sure that it helps readers understand other posts as well which you could not delete. Very poor forum manners to bulk delete.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 09-17-2019, 01:22 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,081
Bi likes you Dave, he loves pushing your button. It a Turion fetish.
The reason is that he has appealed to you teaching gift so he could
discredit you when you failed to make him understand.

He thinks he knows how to manage your response. Not a real man
just a boy trapped in a man's body. It is what it is, who knows maybe
he will send you some money to fund projects with.
He is scolding you like you are his lap dog. Manipulation is key to
exasperation. He is wearing you down a sort of training program.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 09-17-2019, 02:43 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Lol

bi,
Didnít know you were the Martha Stewart of forum protocol. Thanks for the tip.

BroMikey,
bi isnít wearing me down. I know what I know. I have had my stuff verified by folks who actually reveal their education, background and credentials. You think I will listen to a troll who hides his identity and catcalls from the dark rather than qualified people who actually replicate? Not hardly. Iím doing fine. Had several trips planned that have taken me away from home and out of state, but will be back home tomorrow or the next day. Need to get back to remodeling my house and working to put the generator back together when I get some time. Still have several coils to wind.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 09-17-2019, 01:44 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
Martha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
Didnít know you were the Martha Stewart of forum protocol. Thanks for the tip.
...
Why do you think Martha Stewart is relevant? From her own mouth, or keyboard:
Quote:
Iím Martha Stewart. For years, Iíve offered expert guidance and provided everyday inspiration for everything from cooking and crafting to organizing, entertaining, homekeeping, and healthy living
Just another thing you know.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 09-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Lmao

If you canít see, especially from your own quote, how what I said is relevant, thatís just one more thing you DONíT know. LOL
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 09-17-2019, 03:19 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
What I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
If you canít see, especially from your own quote, how what I said is relevant, thatís just one more thing you DONíT know. LOL
Yes Turion, there are many things that I do not know. About the only thing I know about Martha Stewart is she's a crook and an ex-con.

Why was Aaron upset with you deleting those posts and why did he reinstall them? It was a bad move on your part.

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 09-17-2019, 08:10 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Forum

My thoughts as expressed on the forum are MY thoughts. Should I choose to remove them, that is my business. I DO understand Aaronís concerns that I was messing up the threads, so I agreed to have him repost. I will simply keep from posting further information, except about the generator. When I have THAT back together I will definitely have some things to say.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 09-18-2019, 01:07 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
My thoughts as expressed on the forum a
re MY thoughts. Should I choose to remove them, that is my business. ...
about the generator. When I have THAT back together I will definitely
have some things to say.
Can hardly wait and meanwhile I am doing my best to move forward.
Bi will sit on his hands demanding to be won over when he could do
something, a shameful waste of valuable time soaking in disbelief.

It is so clear now and becomes obvious, then you wonder how you
could have been so blind. If people would just try, but they don't.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 09-20-2019, 08:25 AM
Quantum_well Quantum_well is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 40
Something to think about.

You have a motor turning a generator, you apply a load to the generator and the drive motor speeds up.
What is happening? The drive motor speeds up because the unloaded generator was acting as a magnetic brake.
The only scenario I can see where it would be an advantage is if you were already operating at 100% and adding extra load caused a speed up.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:09 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Magnetic Brake

Quantum_Well,
You ASSUME the generator is acting as a magnetic brake because you havenít built the machine nor tested it and know NOTHING about it.

When the motor is run on 24 volts all by itself, it runs at one speed and amp draw. When the rotor with magnets is added that speed goes down slightly and the amp draw goes up slightly. When the 12 coils with iron cores are placed in proximity to the rotor the rpm of the motor goes down and the amp draw goes up.

So far this is all normal reaction you will see with any motor/ generator combination where there are iron cores in the coils.

When the opposition magnets are put in place the rpm of the motor goes up to what it was before the 12 coils with iron cores were put in place and the amp draw goes down to what it was before the 12 coils with the iron cores were added.

So now you are back to paying for two things: 1. The cost of running the motor in the first place 2. The additional cost of turning the weighted rotor.

When the generator is put under load the motor speeds up to an RPM greater than that which it attained when running on 24 volts with NO rotor in place. The amp draw of the motor is LESS than what it was running on 24 volts with no rotor in place.

These are the facts. Believe them or donít. But donít tell me they are not the facts when you have not built the machine. I donít kneed your theories or your thoughts. I need your actual observations of a working machine.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:43 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,081
Dave is right of course, when a regular motor is connected to a generator
shaft and current begins to be drawn off the generator side, the motor
amp draw climbs up proportionally.

So conventional is more amps in to get more amps out, simple.

With these new generator heads input amp draw remains constant. The
amp draw does not change from idling all the way up to full load. The
reasons for this has been explained. The reasons are above most
peoples ability to grasp and this is because they have not understood
the motor generators running for the past 100 years.

It is time for a cool change. Thx to Dave's hammering you
guys might catch on. imagine that.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 09-20-2019, 12:53 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
New claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Quantum_Well,
You ASSUME the generator is acting as a magnetic brake because you havenít built the machine nor tested it and know NOTHING about it.

When the motor is run on 24 volts all by itself, it runs at one speed and amp draw. When the rotor with magnets is added that speed goes down slightly and the amp draw goes up slightly. When the 12 coils with iron cores are placed in proximity to the rotor the rpm of the motor goes down and the amp draw goes up.

So far this is all normal reaction you will see with any motor/ generator combination where there are iron cores in the coils.

When the opposition magnets are put in place the rpm of the motor goes up to what it was before the 12 coils with iron cores were put in place and the amp draw goes down to what it was before the 12 coils with the iron cores were added.

So now you are back to paying for two things: 1. The cost of running the motor in the first place 2. The additional cost of turning the weighted rotor.

When the generator is put under load the motor speeds up to an RPM greater than that which it attained when running on 24 volts with NO rotor in place. The amp draw of the motor is LESS than what it was running on 24 volts with no rotor in place.

These are the facts. Believe them or donít. But donít tell me they are not the facts when you have not built the machine. I donít kneed your theories or your thoughts. I need your actual observations of a working machine.
Quote:
When the generator is put under load the motor speeds up to an RPM greater than that which it attained when running on 24 volts with NO rotor in place. The amp draw of the motor is LESS than what it was running on 24 volts with no rotor in place.
Hi Turion,

This appears to be a new claim. Up until now, it has been that the motor speeds up under load compared to no load, rotor, cores and coils in place for both measurements. Please support your new claim.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 09-20-2019, 03:13 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
New Claim?

This is not a “new” claim. This is EXACTLY what I have said all along. From DAY ONE. Just because YOU haven’t bothered to read the threads is not MY fault. I’m sure that I have said this EXACT same thing SEVERAL times over the years. And YES it is ALSO a speed up over what it is WITH the rotors and coils with iron cores in place, which I ALSO said. My machine is adjusted so there is NO speed up under load. Just NEUTRAL. Because THAT is the point where you get the MOST output from the generator. You CAN have “speed up under load” but the generator output goes down. Why would I want THAT? But just because I don’t WANT it doesn’t mean it isn’t possible. You have to take the input in volts and amps to the motor and compare it to the output in volts and amps from the generator to see where you want your machine to operate. ANY change to the EXACT specs I gave for this machine affects those numbers. And by the way, better that 80% of the input to run the motor CAN be recovered. That is also a fact. If you use the modified motor and IF you use the correct circuit. Peter demonstrated the recovery at the conference. I have been saying it for YEARS. Just because YOU haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it isn’t real.

bi,
I owe you absolutely NOTHING. I have provided information and an opportunity. That is all I am going to provide. I have gone WAY out of my way to help committed people replicate any part of this they choose to replicate. What you do or don’t do with it is up to you. I could care less. We have moved on way past this machine simply because it is obsolete. Not because it doesn’t work. When I have TIME I will definitely put the generator back together, and when I do, I hope Aaron will let me show it at the conference. Then LOTS of folks can see it run and not on some silly video that could be faked anyway. Until then, do what you want. You have no idea how hard we laugh at you because of what we know that you don’t, and all because you are too stubborn to listen. But life is about choices. You make yours, and I will make mine.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 09-20-2019 at 03:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 09-20-2019, 05:04 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
Claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
This is not a ďnewĒ claim. This is EXACTLY what I have said all along. From DAY ONE. Just because YOU havenít bothered to read the threads is not MY fault. Iím sure that I have said this EXACT same thing SEVERAL times over the years. And YES it is ALSO a speed up over what it is WITH the rotors and coils with iron cores in place, which I ALSO said. My machine is adjusted so there is NO speed up under load. Just NEUTRAL. Because THAT is the point where you get the MOST output from the generator. You CAN have ďspeed up under loadĒ but the generator output goes down. Why would I want THAT? But just because I donít WANT it doesnít mean it isnít possible. You have to take the input in volts and amps to the motor and compare it to the output in volts and amps from the generator to see where you want your machine to operate. ANY change to the EXACT specs I gave for this machine affects those numbers. And by the way, better that 80% of the input to run the motor CAN be recovered. That is also a fact. If you use the modified motor and IF you use the correct circuit. Peter demonstrated the recovery at the conference. I have been saying it for YEARS. Just because YOU havenít seen it doesnít mean it isnít real.

bi,
I owe you absolutely NOTHING. I have provided information and an opportunity. That is all I am going to provide. I have gone WAY out of my way to help committed people replicate any part of this they choose to replicate. What you do or donít do with it is up to you. I could care less. We have moved on way past this machine simply because it is obsolete. Not because it doesnít work. When I have TIME I will definitely put the generator back together, and when I do, I hope Aaron will let me show it at the conference. Then LOTS of folks can see it run and not on some silly video that could be faked anyway. Until then, do what you want. You have no idea how hard we laugh at you because of what we know that you donít, and all because you are too stubborn to listen. But life is about choices. You make yours, and I will make mine.
Hi Turion,

As per usual, you cannot simply supply claim support, a reference or evidence that I request. I've not been a member as long you. But in my four and a half years, I've read every post of yours concerning motors and generators, and posts on the subject by anyone else. This is the first time I've seen a claim that:

#1.) A motor runs at no load without a rotor attached to its external shaft at a certain RPM and current draw (amps), say from a 24V battery.
#2.) A generator's rotor is connected to that motor shaft with generator coils connected to a load, while the source 24V battery remains the same, and the motor increases RPM and reduces current draw(amps) compared to the values seen on #1.

That was your new claim. You say it is not a new claim. Please show me where you have demonstrated or otherwise claimed it previously. Or where anyone has ever done this.

Otherwise if you can't, then I say you're just pulling BS out of the blue. And don't try to put it on me. How can any reasonable human being expect someone else to search for, find or prove something he doesn't believe exist?

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 09-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Time

bi,
Nor am I going to waste MY time trying to go back and find this information just to prove it to YOU. You are not worth my time. Iíve said it before. I know I have. Take it or leave it. I really donít care.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 09-20-2019, 05:50 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
But you don't mind waisting others' time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
bi,
Nor am I going to waste MY time trying to go back and find this information just to prove it to YOU. You are not worth my time. Iíve said it before. I know I have. Take it or leave it. I really donít care.
Just like you. You come to a thread which I started (can't say it is my thread.... Aaron owns it), you make a new claim and then refuse to support that claim. This is just another example of you stating falsehoods. I certainly don't believe anything you say.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 09-20-2019, 06:34 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Replications

If you will remember, I have a detailed history of my generator. Matt built the first one, which worked. I built a medium sized one, which worked, so I built a big one, which also worked. Then Matt decided he would share a small prototype that EVERYONE could replicate, because my big machine is just too expensive. But because of people like YOU, he abandoned that project. I have one of the prototypes and I also had it up and running. Oh,and it worked.

Here is the post where he disclosed data on THAT machine and a video of it running. Now you can call us liars. We don’t care. The TRUTH is that we have built machines that we have had up and running on the bench to put meters on and actually measure things. All YOU have is your opinion and your mouth. Neither are worth anything.

—————

https://youtu.be/yjT-KHowI6I

So here is a little video of the gen running. Shows some of its potential.
In actual fact is I have one coil that is short of wire and it is bogging down the gen under load about 140 rpms. But I'll get that fixed.
Overall the motor is cranking out really well at 5000+ rpms with gen at idle at 25 volt 3 amp. The gen is putting out 80+ volt open with no load.

The great thing about this little setup is the gen peaks its its current while running the motor about 8 volt (1500 rpm) and after that it winds up the voltage. All generators may be like that I am not positive. But at high rpms you get small voltage drop and all your current is available.

I am pretty positive now that I know the current draw of the motor under load I can get the driver going and least cut that in half.

Dave's version of the gen is speeding up under load at least at the moment without rectifying the output. He'll be home next week to add the rectifiers.

I hesitate to put out any literature on the gen until he tested his. We are also going to have results on a different build of the same model.

So before the gen is published I hope to have the motor driver running.

Stay Tuned.
Matt
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 09-20-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 09-20-2019, 07:02 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
If you will remember, I have a detailed history of my generator. Matt built the first one, which worked. I built a medium sized one, which worked, so I built a big one, which also worked. Then Matt decided he would share a small prototype that EVERYONE could replicate, because my big machine is just too expensive. But because of people like YOU, he abandoned that project. I have one of the prototypes and I also had it up and running. Oh,and it worked.

Here is the post where he disclosed data on THAT machine and a video of it running. Now you can call us liars. We donít care. The TRUTH is that we have built machines that we have had up and running on the bench to put meters on and actually measure things. All YOU have is your opinion and your mouth. Neither are worth anything.

óóóóó

https://youtu.be/yjT-KHowI6I

So here is a little video of the gen running. Shows some of its potential.
In actual fact is I have one coil that is short of wire and it is bogging down the gen under load about 140 rpms. But I'll get that fixed.
Overall the motor is cranking out really well at 5000+ rpms with gen at idle at 25 volt 3 amp. The gen is putting out 80+ volt open with no load.

The great thing about this little setup is the gen peaks its its current while running the motor about 8 volt (1500 rpm) and after that it winds up the voltage. All generators may be like that I am not positive. But at high rpms you get small voltage drop and all your current is available.

I am pretty positive now that I know the current draw of the motor under load I can get the driver going and least cut that in half.

Dave's version of the gen is speeding up under load at least at the moment without rectifying the output. He'll be home next week to add the rectifiers.

I hesitate to put out any literature on the gen until he tested his. We are also going to have results on a different build of the same model.

So before the gen is published I hope to have the motor driver running.

Stay Tuned.
Matt
Well Turion, thanks for trying, but that video contradicts your latest claim. Matt claims motor no-load at 25V is 1.9A at 5300RPM. His test with the generator attached at 25V showed 3A and 5080RPM.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 09-20-2019, 07:38 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
Lol

As usual, you pick out the part that you THINK you can use to discredit rather than focusing on the important parts. You are absolutely correct about the numbers you quoted. So with the coils in place that machine drew more amps than WITHOUT them in place. It had NO magnetic neutralization in place, so thatís exactly what I SAID happens. That supports MY position that coils (with iron cores)in place cause magnetic DRAG that magnetic opposition neutralizes.

What you miss out on is how much it took to turn the motor and how much the generator was putting OUT. Did you happen to notice THOSE numbers? And that was without running it on the proper circuit and recovering 80% (or more) of the input.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 09-20-2019, 08:11 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
Changed the subject.... as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
As usual, you pick out the part that you THINK you can use to discredit rather than focusing on the important parts. You are absolutely correct about the numbers you quoted. So with the coils in place that machine drew more amps than WITHOUT them in place. It had NO magnetic neutralization in place, so thatís exactly what I SAID happens. That supports MY position that coils (with iron cores)in place cause magnetic DRAG that magnetic opposition neutralizes.

What you miss out on is how much it took to turn the motor and how much the generator was putting OUT. Did you happen to notice THOSE numbers? And that was without running it on the proper circuit and recovering 80% (or more) of the input.
Turion,

Please stick to the subject. I am looking for you to support this new claim:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
...
When the generator is put under load the motor speeds up to an RPM greater than that which it attained when running on 24 volts with NO rotor in place. The amp draw of the motor is LESS than what it was running on 24 volts with no rotor in place.
...
Or as I rewrote it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
... This is the first time I've seen a claim that:

#1.) A motor runs at no load without a rotor attached to its external shaft at a certain RPM and current draw (amps), say from a 24V battery.
#2.) A generator's rotor is connected to that motor shaft with generator coils connected to a load, while the source 24V battery remains the same, and the motor increases RPM and reduces current draw(amps) compared to the values seen on #1.

That was your new claim.
...
I acknowledge that you and Matt have built interesting apparatuses and commend you guys for that. I just want to see supporting evidence for the specific claim which you made and I have highlighted. Show me where you have made that claim before, or better yet where you have verified it. I don't think you can.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 09-20-2019, 08:55 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,433
New claim

It is not a new claim. It is what I have always said. It costs you a certain amount to turn a rotor. When you understand magnetic neutralization and how to wind coils correctly it costs NOTHING more to add as many coils (with iron cores) around that rotor as you want. If you do it correctly, it can cost you LESS, but you do not get the maximum generated power. 👍

And when I get my generator back together I will be happy to show EXACTLY that at the next conference, if Aaron letís me. I should be done in plenty of time for that.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 09-20-2019, 09:19 PM
bistander bistander is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,670
New claim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
It is not a new claim. It is what I have always said. It costs you a certain amount to turn a rotor. When you understand magnetic neutralization and how to wind coils correctly it costs NOTHING more to add as many coils (with iron cores) around that rotor as you want. If you do it correctly, it can cost you LESS, but you do not get the maximum generated power. 👍

And when I get my generator back together I will be happy to show EXACTLY that at the next conference, if Aaron letís me. I should be done in plenty of time for that.
If it is not a new claim, then show me the post or other place where you made that specific claim. What you elaborate about above is not relevant to your new claim. You were very specific when you wrote this new claim even capitalizing several words. This is a new claim by you without foundation.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thread, post, nonsense, start, anonymous, add, exception, march, point, state, leave, respect, popularity, posts, reputation, face, checking, opposed, fact, acceptance, encourage, content, research, emphasize, 2kw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers