Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.teslastarter.org


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 10-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
These are the reasons...we don't get anywhere...

@All,

This Thread was created -AS TITLE WRITES CLEARLY- to REPLICATE ALEXEY CHEKURKOV'S DEVICE...MEANING "AS IS" WAS SHOWN ON HIS VIDEOS.

Like I wrote before..We could "theorize" for EVER about so many different possibilities as other models etc,etc...that would lead us all-AGAIN- into FAILURES.

So...UNLESS You bring HERE a VIDEO (not pics, not drawings..I can do that as well..) that shows to ALL Of US HERE, that "your IDEA proposal actually works" by "MATERIALIZING into a REAL DEVICE...then...and only then...some people will pay attention...

But so far up to now...the only purpose of this thread is to REPLICATE Alexey's Device in order to decode-debunk if is REAL or NOT.

So, please...let Sputins finish putting together all his tests to finally conclude this purpose here...

All posts HERE should be STRICTLY related to the ALEXEY BUILD based on HIS CLEARLY SHOWN METHODS OF OPERATION PLUS COMPONENTS.

Alexey's Device MAY REFLECT AN ASYMMETRIC CAPACITOR...by its structure HOWEVER, based on the HUGE GAPS between each plates...that fact, right there...TAKES IT OFF COMPLETELY from reacting identically as a Capacitor does...SO...it is useless, to evaluate the Device as a Capacitor.

Besides THE HUGE GAP between plates...there is no "dielectric material" (note I wrote material, not field, not plane) wrapped in between plates like ANY KNOWN CAP DOES.

Besides all of the above...have ANY OF YOU seen a Cap where plates spin?!...much less do it oppositedly?

Absolutely NOPE!!

So please let Sputins work quietly...till I can read that -soon to come- moment when he posts:

...IT WORKS!!!...




Regards as Hope all the best.




Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #152  
Old 10-19-2018, 07:47 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Look I told Bugsfly to post his thoughts here. He didn't mean any harm. I mean they are directed at the machine. If there's anyone to tell to shut up it's me. I mean look at the stuff I've posted right? I get your point Ufopolitics, but we only have Sputins silently working away right now too. It's not like we have a group posting their work and tests. We don't have much to go on just yet.

I understand we don't want to get lost and I understand and share the goal, but really this is entirely my doing. Being helpful was the intent, not the other way round. Bugsfly doesn't know. He posted it on the ARV thread and I said he should post it here because I thought it was related enough to do that.

My thoughts were you and other's would be able to look at what Bugsfly put together and have some ideas on it. Please keep in mind he is capable of translation for us, he is an engineer, and he is a brand new member.

Now You're the expert in Wheelerism and you're the one we need to make sense of this thing, even if you yourself don't yet know that, because although this thing does look like an asymmetrical capacitor, I don't think that's what it is: I think it's somewhat like two electro-magnets, one AC and one DC, and as Jeg pointed out the device could probably benefit from a change in the magnets orientation. Spacecase noted the magnets in the motor's themselves might be providing the necessary correct orientation to make the thing work in the first place;
which is pretty significant actually.

I have this strong sense that this thing is tapping in to counter space Ufopolitics and I think it's doing that exactly as described by Ken using two magnetic fields.
Now where do we want to discuss this stuff? Here or on the ARV thread or should we make another thread on the Theory of this machine because that's fine too.
Let's not fight though, there's way too much at stake, more than we can imagine I'm sure. Again this is my doing. Now we can delete these post's and it's no big deal.
Hey Gambeir,

No sweat man...no problem...everything fine.

I also have many ideas with graphics to add to this device, but I've been holding them all up, until Sputins finishes his tests and sees some light at the end of the tunnel...or at least start uploading his results so far.

As far as posting as many "Theories" go about how this ORIGINAL DEVICE as shown by Alexey "should" works is just fine with me...have to ask Sputins though...

What am completely AGAINST, is about starting to "MODIFY" a Device which none of us have fully tested on its ORIGINAL SHAPE AND CONFIGURATION so far.

We still need to EXHAUST ALL POSSIBILITIES, within the ORIGINAL SETUP, before moving into modifications or so called "improvements".

I am speaking because of my experience before trying to replicate devices...where all these "situations" are not new to me.

We should follow those strict gudelines if we want to succeed.


Regards



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 10-19-2018, 07:56 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 131
..I agree with ufopolitics and with with Gambeir also...this thread was made with the intention to replicate Alexey work as it is....on the other hand discussions around how Alexey system work, are welcome ;we need to understand the phenomena that taking place in Alexey system...

we can speculate and emit tons of theories on that, but hey...this is a practical thread about how to replicate Alexey system as it was made by him...for theories and speculations ,ARV thread ,I think, is more suitable ...we should keep this thread practical ,and speak on the subject ..meaning how to replicate Alexey system... after that , if we cannot make it to work , we will can discuss around it an try to make modifications as we think ;otherwise we are loosing time and energy on theories without making something practical...so keeping it short : ARV thread for theories and speculations and this thread for replications work ...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 10-19-2018, 10:59 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post

Now You're the expert in Wheelerism and you're the one we need to make sense of this thing, even if you yourself don't yet know that, because although this thing does look like an asymmetrical capacitor, I don't think that's what it is: I think it's somewhat like two electro-magnets, one AC and one DC, and as Jeg pointed out the device could probably benefit from a change in the magnets orientation. Spacecase noted the magnets in the motor's themselves might be providing the necessary correct orientation to make the thing work in the first place;
which is pretty significant actually.

I have this strong sense that this thing is tapping in to counter space Ufopolitics and I think it's doing that exactly as described by Ken using two magnetic fields.
Now where do we want to discuss this stuff? Here or on the ARV thread or should we make another thread on the Theory of this machine because that's fine too.
Let's not fight though, there's way too much at stake, more than we can imagine I'm sure. Again this is my doing. Now we can delete these post's and it's no big deal.

Gambeir,

The second this thing taps into Counterspace...we will never see it again, it will just "vanish" away within same Dimensional Space location it "used" to occupy on our Space.

Counterspace (from our dimensional Space point of view) is a void, a sink...

According to Wheeler, magnetism, dielectricity, gravity are just disturbances of the Aether in our Space/Time...and Aether is Counterspace...it lives there.

IMO Alexey Device could "perturb" Counterspace in a way that generates a counter reaction or effect which "voids" our gravitational field in our Space/Time.

Mass could be also "perturbed" by known means...as well as others we have no idea off...

For example, mass under certain frequencies and vibrations could make the strongest metal to become flexible...or even "penetrated" easily without much effort...even with our fingers...without rising one single degree of temperature.

Regards



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-19-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 10-22-2018, 12:46 PM
Sputins's Avatar
Sputins Sputins is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 529
Everyone has had some great input with their posts!

A quick update...

The on-board voltage multiplier has been re-built with greater spacing between terminals, insulated and remounted.

I've readjusted the rotating disc spacing. The lower disc now has a larger spacing from the centre disc and the upper disc less space. I think this is what is seen on Alexey's builds.

I have the digital balance I mentioned now set up, but if this isn't helpful, I'll use the idea from Spacecase0 with a balanced weight, string and pulley setup.

I would like to replace the cheap PWM speed control modules on the Tesla coil and motors with the same type that I have for the HV DC that show a percentage readout. This would make testing and recording results easier and more accurate. But more importantly repeatable, so one can go back to a certain set value that showed promise. But for now, I'll use what I have...

So this week should see more actual testing of the unit, I'll share results as I go...

Stay tuned.

Sputins.
__________________
"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 10-25-2018, 12:03 AM
antigraviticsystems1's Avatar
antigraviticsystems1 antigraviticsystems1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: sagunto (VALENCIA) SPAIN
Posts: 196
Have you counted on the possibility that the vibrations can be generated by the motor itself and that the frequency of these vibrations can be regulated by the speed of the same? if I remember correctly there is an article by Kozyrev .......... "1.11 ANTI-GRAVITY EFFECTS CAUSED BY THE DIRECTION OF ROTATION

Many of Kozyrev's experiments showed that the direction of the detector's movement was very important in creating measurable weight changes. I have determined that a gyroscope that was vibrating, heating or conducting electricity would substantially decrease its weight when it was rotated in to a counter-clockwise motion, otherwise it would remain unchanged if it were rotated in a clockwise motion ..... "

https://divinecosmos.com/books-free-...dr-na-kozyrev/
__________________
must first understand the nature .... and then imitate
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 11-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,854
Beetle wings.

Here"s my new secret UFO lifter unit:

I figured the chiten wing shells are powerful dielectrics and I believe the clear wings are conductive. Therefore; The wings are probably powered by an electro-magnetic oscillation not muscles like a humming bird. They sound like an electric power tool when they're airborne.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181002_064426.jpg (177.6 KB, 31 views)
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-01-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 11-02-2018, 12:19 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 253
poor beetle

I feel sorry for the beetle being used for human ignorance.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 11-04-2018, 06:45 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 131
hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
__________________
 

Last edited by sinergicus; 11-04-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 11-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
Who do they think they are kidding? You don't walk away when a website goes from zilch to something noticed that's hot because suddenly you've changed your life goals. Clearly there's been an intervention. Always save anything you think might be of interest to the rulers. If it is of interest to them it will be removed from your view as soon as it's noticed. Clearly the material that was on that site fits in with the rulers "Forbidden."

Will be interesting to see if there is any quote "counter campaign" to discredit the Alexey as a fraud or something. Wouldn't surprise me if we see that later on. It wouldn't surprise me to find our own site right here vanish either. I've seen that happen elsewhere. This site is already constantly under attack: Right now the address header says the site not secure. So they do everything they can to prevent people from coming here by scaring them with all the tools they can.

You should save images and information by creating files on you own machine and then transferring those to a hard disk for storage if you really value something. Saving information on the Way Back Time Machine isn't enough. That stuff get's purged too, but if you do save things there you have to also save the pdf's & images and not just the page itself. That won't save the image in HD if at all, and the same goes for PDF Files and so on.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-05-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 11-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Who do they think they are kidding? You don't walk away when a website goes from zilch to something noticed that's hot because suddenly you've changed your life goals. Clearly there's been an intervention. Always save anything you think might be of interest to the rulers. If it is of interest to them it will be removed from your view as soon as it's noticed. Clearly the material that was on that site fits in with the rulers "Forbidden."

Will be interesting to see if there is any quote "counter campaign" to discredit the Alexey as a fraud or something. Wouldn't surprise me if we see that later on. It wouldn't surprise me to find our own site right here vanish either. I've seen that happen elsewhere. This site is already constantly under attack: Right now the address header says the site not secure. So they do everything they can to prevent people from coming here by scaring them with all the tools they can.

You should save images and information by creating files on you own machine and then transferring those to a hard disk for storage if you really value something. Saving information on the Way Back Time Machine isn't enough. That stuff get's purged too, but if you do save things there you have to also save the pdf's & images and not just the page itself. That won't save the image in HD if at all, and the same goes for PDF Files and so on.
Hello Gambeir,

Definitively yes!

The minute that "they" see even a path to understanding of just one of the many branches that leads to full knowledge...this could happen or even worst.

IMHO when anyone has just one weak lead that shows any anomaly...should finalize it FIRST BY HE/HER SELF...at least to be able to give full views of what's going on.

When we start presenting "something" like Alexey's device...which is NOT fully developed...that is like leaving open doors for "them" to attack.

The more complete and fully understandable "package" that we have...the more solid it is to be spread around virally...must have everything ready....videos, images, pdf articles translated in main languages, etc,etc.

And so...by the time "they" analize it...then to act...it wouldbe too late.

This now closed site had almost all the components to be bought...in order to replicate it very fast, if the money was "not a problem"...

Too bad is closed now.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 11-05-2018, 06:28 PM
sinergicus sinergicus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Gambeir,

Definitively yes!

The minute that "they" see even a path to understanding of just one of the many branches that leads to full knowledge...this could happen or even worst.

IMHO when anyone has just one weak lead that shows any anomaly...should finalize it FIRST BY HE/HER SELF...at least to be able to give full views of what's going on.

When we start presenting "something" like Alexey's device...which is NOT fully developed...that is like leaving open doors for "them" to attack.

The more complete and fully understandable "package" that we have...the more solid it is to be spread around virally...must have everything ready....videos, images, pdf articles translated in main languages, etc,etc.

And so...by the time "they" analize it...then to act...it wouldbe too late.

This now closed site had almost all the components to be bought...in order to replicate it very fast, if the money was "not a problem"...

Too bad is closed now.


Regards


Ufopolitics

If i remember, somebody from our group have taken already contact with the owner of that site... maybe we should try to contact him somehow ( email or via you tube channel ) and ask him about what happened ....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 11-05-2018, 06:35 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 335
I had all the key images and information about this device archived.

just now occurred to me that the hack on my computer may not have been to look at my files, it may have been to erase what I had archived.

I will make sure that the hard drive it was archived to will never be web connected again.
will have to go check and see if anything is missing.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 11-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Here"s my new secret UFO lifter unit:

I figured the chiten wing shells are powerful dielectrics and I believe the clear wings are conductive. Therefore; The wings are probably powered by an electro-magnetic oscillation not muscles like a humming bird. They sound like an electric power tool when they're airborne.
That's actually not half as absurd as one might unwittingly suspect. I would point to the Karl Schappeller Device which uses a dried bee's wax as evidence that there is something in nature which has some enabling quality we do not yet recognize or understand. If we do then it's certainly not well advertised nor easy to find and based on what I've found it's also probably classified under national security.
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Look at the light craft in this film.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401729/


HeliumShip3
https://library.creativecow.net/arti...umShip3_lg.jpg
Barsoom Airships in battle
http://www.cartermovie.com/photos/jcm98.jpg

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 11-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergicus View Post
hey guys...today I just want to see what is new on clandestine disclosure site and I was surprised to see all informations regarding Alexey system was removed ..no more informations about antigravity systems ;seems all information's that was on this site was removed ..anyone has idea what happened ? Clandestine Disclosure
BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?

All the saves which date back as far as 2011 can be seen and accessed at the link below
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-08-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 11-08-2018, 10:01 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html
2 things here,
first is that archive.org pays attention to the robots.txt file on a server.
so, if the server suddenly says that no one is to archive a site, it is taken off line. if the site vanishes, pretty sure the archives will show back up.
next thing is that the "404" message you got reads lots like a default message that is for any removed page.
and lately this happens for old bookmarks as someone "upgrades" a
site and all the content is just a new path.

past that,
I payed actual money for the Otis OCX-X1 files 30 years ago.
still have them.
it was clear even when I got them that something big was missing.
now the gaps have been filled in (but not from anything like the original parts of the document I got)
but makes me really wonder about if the mess up rex research did.
did they just mess up,
or did they mislead me intentionally ?
it was the last time I ever gave them money.
somehow they have survived the last 30 years without my support.

so all this leaves me wondering if the Otis OCX-X1 files had anything to them, and if so, did we actually see the real info ?
or were the gaps just filled in years later to get people to quit asking questions.

the real issue here is that there is enough disinfo to keep quite a few people busy testing ideas there entire lives with no results.
so as a single researcher, how do you deal with misinformation ?
so far my answerer is that the disinfo is winning.
it is just like any war. They clearly won, only they leave me with despair and not death.

so, ultimately, I go back to farming. Farming is quite proven. it works quite well. or at least for now.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 11-09-2018, 03:16 AM
swallabat swallabat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
*snip*

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
Thanks for posting that excellent diagram. I have a question that relates to building one of these, and in fact is the reason I haven't.
The story for me seems to be morphing, and I am not actually sure which version to build? For me the time line seems to be

In the first video which I carefully deconstructed where the craft was quite "orange" I could see no cacher or tesla coil. I was able to make out which wire went where, and drew a diagram that is a close copy of the above but with no tesla coil.
Then the craft that he flies outdoors appeared and along with it the tesla coil.
Then we got the diagram, which features the tesla coil but seeemingly not the ultrasonic emitter.
And not all craft seem to have discs of the special hard to get patterned aluminium! (it's used to make aluminium reflectors for lights and there's about 4 patterns that look worth trying...)

I'll be honest, I wanted to make the small orange one, (lacking as I do a tesla coil) and was sorting out the materials when the tesla coil was added... Does the orange one really have an ultrasonic tranducer on the top? I also liked the fact that the orange one features a mains sychonous motor driving one disc, which means the speed can be determined to a handful of values depending on the topology of the motor versus the mains freqency) thus removing another variable.

I appreciate Alexy is evolving his machines as he makes them, but it would be nice to have a basic simple design knocked up by now that can be easily replicated. The more variables there are the more unlikely it is that a replication will work so if we can eliminate the tesla coil as the orange one appears to do it makes it more accessible, especially for anyone who has already done "lifter"s.

Replication of the basic proof of concept should be made as simple as possible to make the idea disseminate fast. (If it's real)

I want it to be real, so bad I can taste it!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 11-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
BTW, I checked the Way Back Time Machine and the files have all been scrubbed from the server. That site has had many saves. I know I personally saved all the Otis OCX-X1 files a very long time ago. I personally saved the Alexey page. There are still some files for the Otis OCX-X1. All the Alexey Information is wiped. There's a message:
Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.
I assume means contact clandestinedisclosure.com: So much for free speech because why would he still have some but not the other?

All the saves which date back as far as 2011 can be seen and accessed at the link below
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http:/...com/index.html

I did save this schematic: Right click and open in new window to save images as a rule.
Hello Gambeir,

Nice and much cleaner diagram (than Alexey's)...except for the adding of upper magnets which Alexey's did NOT HAVE. Look again at his Diagram Video.

But, IMO IF upper magnets are to be added up...I think they would not be in repulsion, but Attraction...meaning South down North Up, just like bottom disc have them set on OEM Diagram.

This settings would REINFORCE the Magnetic Field Vector as BOTH DISCS would have South towards Earth surface.

Besides, adding Ken's Theories...by having an Attraction Field, even with a huge air gap, there would be "automatically" formed a Dielectric Field Plane (Counterspace) exactly at the Static Center Disc (if we make sure to keep SAME GAPS based on the magnets and NOT BASED ON DISCS distances).

If you look again at above Diagram, the person who drew it, cared just about All 3 Discs GAPS, therefore, Upper Disc, lower magnets are OFFSET related to Bottom Disc Magnets from CENTER DISC.
This error would result in a Counterspace Field Plane OFF the Center Disc, or will form below center.

Regards



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-09-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 11-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallabat View Post
Thanks for posting that excellent diagram. I have a question that relates to building one of these, and in fact is the reason I haven't.
The story for me seems to be morphing, and I am not actually sure which version to build? For me the time line seems to be

In the first video which I carefully deconstructed where the craft was quite "orange" I could see no cacher or tesla coil. I was able to make out which wire went where, and drew a diagram that is a close copy of the above but with no tesla coil.
Then the craft that he flies outdoors appeared and along with it the tesla coil.
Then we got the diagram, which features the tesla coil but seeemingly not the ultrasonic emitter.
And not all craft seem to have discs of the special hard to get patterned aluminium! (it's used to make aluminium reflectors for lights and there's about 4 patterns that look worth trying...)

I'll be honest, I wanted to make the small orange one, (lacking as I do a tesla coil) and was sorting out the materials when the tesla coil was added... Does the orange one really have an ultrasonic tranducer on the top? I also liked the fact that the orange one features a mains sychonous motor driving one disc, which means the speed can be determined to a handful of values depending on the topology of the motor versus the mains freqency) thus removing another variable.

I appreciate Alexy is evolving his machines as he makes them, but it would be nice to have a basic simple design knocked up by now that can be easily replicated. The more variables there are the more unlikely it is that a replication will work so if we can eliminate the tesla coil as the orange one appears to do it makes it more accessible, especially for anyone who has already done "lifter"s.

Replication of the basic proof of concept should be made as simple as possible to make the idea disseminate fast. (If it's real)

I want it to be real, so bad I can taste it!
Hello and welcome Swallabat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputins View Post
Circuit:
Ok, if you look again at above diagram (posted by Sputins on page 1), go to RIGHT UPPER CORNER, see the 2 transistors, with 3 resistors (one variable) plus a Zenner diode...which go to small transformer (TR2 on clean new diagram)...then secondary of TR2 connects to small round piece?
All those components are the Ultrasonic Generator, and the small round piece attached to secondary is the Piezo Electric Element.

Now, related to which model would be more "effective"...I would choose #2, which is the only one we see flying...(even with a clear fishing line-string )

Sorry, but you or we can not just "eliminate" the Tesla (not Telsa..., right Gambeir?...) without finding a HV AC Power Source Component of about same kilovolts.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-09-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 11-10-2018, 12:43 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallabat View Post
Thanks for posting that excellent diagram. I have a question that relates to building one of these, and in fact is the reason I haven't.
The story for me seems to be morphing, and I am not actually sure which version to build? For me the time line seems to be

In the first video which I carefully deconstructed where the craft was quite "orange" I could see no cacher or tesla coil. I was able to make out which wire went where, and drew a diagram that is a close copy of the above but with no tesla coil.
Then the craft that he flies outdoors appeared and along with it the tesla coil.
Then we got the diagram, which features the tesla coil but seeemingly not the ultrasonic emitter.
And not all craft seem to have discs of the special hard to get patterned aluminium! (it's used to make aluminium reflectors for lights and there's about 4 patterns that look worth trying...)

I'll be honest, I wanted to make the small orange one, (lacking as I do a tesla coil) and was sorting out the materials when the tesla coil was added... Does the orange one really have an ultrasonic tranducer on the top? I also liked the fact that the orange one features a mains sychonous motor driving one disc, which means the speed can be determined to a handful of values depending on the topology of the motor versus the mains freqency) thus removing another variable.

I appreciate Alexy is evolving his machines as he makes them, but it would be nice to have a basic simple design knocked up by now that can be easily replicated. The more variables there are the more unlikely it is that a replication will work so if we can eliminate the tesla coil as the orange one appears to do it makes it more accessible, especially for anyone who has already done "lifter"s.

Replication of the basic proof of concept should be made as simple as possible to make the idea disseminate fast. (If it's real)

I want it to be real, so bad I can taste it!
the only problem is there is no "Concept" it's just the device. It's like entertainment "Magic".

the most plausible concept of so called "Anti-Gravity" i'm researching right now is lafforgue thruster. with the same concept as thomas townsend brown's electrogravitics, where the force is the effect of imbalance forces.

It is a concept where it is no longer "Anti" gravity, just "Gravity"... engineer-able gravitational force.

some "Anti-Gravity" behind the scenes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=HW6uOW4aoJQ
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 11-10-2018, 02:03 PM
swallabat swallabat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Thanks for the welcome to the thread, and considered replies.
I've been at this quite a long time now, and it's been a wild journey in places!

I'm here, to do my best to accelerate the proving/debunking process in as honest a way as I can manage.. I've done both in my time. In the case of this device, it does have all of the main ingredients that keep cropping up in the more credible reports of "Inertial Transductance" devices so it has that going for it, but I don't like the cognitive dissonance I am now suffering from.

Let me be clear about my problem in the hope that soemone can clear up my misunderstanding (if I do indeed have one)

I watched THIS video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

at 3:02 it lifts off.

I deconstructed it frame by frame over many hours, and was not able to find the tesla coil or the ultrasonic transducer.

Now given Alexey's expressed keeness to go fly this thing, then surely his interests are best served by disseminating the design as he seems to be doing to people like my self who already have considerable experience in the air as pilot and engineer and will be only too keen to help.

The simplest design, for his purpose is best. There's enough information in that video given to build it pretty accurately if your mains runs at 50Hz, which is what his does (I AM TOLD, needs verifying) so therefore it should be relatively easy to get the ball rolling. I'm just itching to make a variant of that using 1 coaxial contra rotating brushless motor, with nylon spacers turned up on my mates lathe to give required insulation for the spinning discs, I got a local firm can knock me up sets of discs complete with all holes out of a sections of that patterned aluminum amazingly cheaply using a CNC machine, with a bit of fettling I'm sure we can eliminate all that fardling about with on the fly tuning, and get a practical "anyone can make it out of chinese rc bits" version out there, but not if the basic design keeps changing.

What is wrong with the orange one? It works in the video and is an order of magnitude simpler to construct than the more complicated versions that are now appearing. It's circuit diagram would be simpler too. It certainly would not include a tunable ultrasonic generator. Or tunable tesla coil both of which increase the variables too much to guarantee replication... (As neither can be seen in the video!)

by all means add wrinkles but if you want the public to do the basic one, make it simple like they did with the "lifter".

(Oddly enough, if you make a variant of the lifter that better demonstrates the principle that makes it work, you end up having a LOT of difficulty getting it published, and you run into a lot of opposition if you try and discuss & implement the improvements that some people have made to the basic "lifter" design over the years). That's why everyone seems to think they are a dead end..

For some reason I cannot understand this area of research which is vital to the future of humanity, and where home experimenters can really make a difference is chock full of merry pranksters showing trickery.

I seek the few real devices, that can be replicated by those with moderate skill and where the originators are prepared to answer enough questions for the replications to take place. I found out very early on in my "career" investigating this stuff, that some people seem to enjoy creating a fiction and watching others trying to make it real...

Thinking about things first, and asking my questions before picking up the tools and selecting materials, has taught me far more than building a sucession of non-working prototypes ever will, and at a vastly reduced cost.

This device could theroetically work, and if it does I want to help bring it into public production more quickly than is curently being done. First I'm asking what seem to be to be obvious questions about that video..
__________________
 

Last edited by swallabat; 11-10-2018 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Enhance clarity & precision, such as there is./
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 11-10-2018, 04:40 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 335
swallabat,
I think your view of all this is a good one.

not sure where everyone is at with information gained from remote viewing, but I remote view most of the things I run across.
what I got for this device is that the guy was convinced that it can work, can't quite tell why, but seems like either he saw working one, either a full size craft or small like he made, or it was documents that had no reason to be faked. But I am not sure that I would have seen anything different if he was convinced form lots of youtube videos on the topic.
so he then tried to build one and could not get it working (thus the many versions). so he eventually just claimed it worked and put it on the web with ideas like "tricky to tune" and linked it back to things in nature like the insects, all in the hope that someone else could get it to work.
past that point, to many others are looking at it, that messes with the clarity of the topic, so I can't tell if it got it working at some point or not.
-------------------
new topic.
as far as the tuning,
separate drivers for the AC high voltage and the speaker would be about the only thing that would require tuning. if you got 2 circuits like that running from the same power supply, they might go into phase with each other if you got them very close in the first place.
so to eliminate that tuning, I would drive them from the same signal source.
other tuning issue might be the DC high voltage VS AC high voltage.
and in that case, do something like rectify the AC high voltage to get the DC high voltage (that seems like the most likely tuning point), and then that factor is gone as well.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 11-10-2018, 08:27 PM
swallabat swallabat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
For Sputins:

The lower motor in at least one of his discs is an AC syncronous motor. that means it goes around at a fixed rpm, and to me it suggests that everything else must be "timed" off it.

For the rest of you, it would really help me if anyone can show me either the kacher, the neccesary wire needed to connect it to the midplate/frame (I see no insulated stand offs) or the ultra sonic transducer and again the wire (or pair) needed to energise it.

If they aren't there, in the orange one, (which does lift off) it reduces the variable parameters to the speed of the upper disc, and the frequency of the high voltage (which although represented as DC is being made off a CRT transformer PSU, which means that DC is a series of pulses). The aluminum he uses I remember noticing was very similar to a hydroponics reflector I once got close to. A quick ask about in the metalwork community revealed embossed aluminium sheet is a thing, and there are only a handful of commonly used patterns.

If you get it working, I'll work with you to replicate and improve it, if you'd like that. Big respect to sputins for doing the work he has so far. I'm still not yet convinced I have enough accurate information to DIY myself.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 11-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Yes, well just some FYI, as previously stated I was aware that this site would almost assuredly be scrubbed, and my plan was that I'd copy the translated interview on to word or something, however... So the schematic is from the site before it was scrubbed. I saved it easily enough and so that's where it came from. I cannot recall but it seems that the schematic was supposedly the most recent one. Now in truth the schematics aren't important at all. I know that as soon as I can explain or draw you some simple pictures that many of you will be capable of coming up with your own ideas, and that's been my covert mission all along anyways, so the schematics are not as critical as they seem, and I do believe that I now have a rather clear understanding of what's required and the tools that are allowed to make it all happen.

* I do agree with Ufopolitics about the magnets having to be in the same polarity. I would certainly try that first because "theory say's that the DC is being carried through the AC plate, and intersecting in collision with at least some portion of the AC field as it moves back and forth, so sort of like an old Atari game of Duck Hunt." We shall hear after refer to this as the "Duck Hunt Theory."

*Next is the Spacecase0 theory of leading the Lemmings, and which we shall now call the "Pied Piper Syndrome." It was Lenin who said; "the way to defeat the opposition is to lead it." Maybe that was part of the idea behind the schematic I collected just before the site went Peter Pan on us.

* Swallabat raised a number of issues. Stay with whatever makes the most logic to you first because none of us can say with authority what is right.

For example, to address Swallabat, to me the issue of timing the lower AC motor has to do the sweeping arc of the DC field, which is being carried through the AC HV plate by the magnetic field, and meaning that the timing issue in my mind has to do with perpendicular intersection of the DC current with the AC current.

Remember, only the DC current is being carried in a moving (motional) magnetic field, and it's done this way in order that the field polarity of the DC penetrates and cross through the AC field which is "in theory" moving back and forth across the HV AC plate. It also would have to work this way and because, as we already know, DC is direct steady current. So at least in the Alexey design it seems that the DC needs to move so that it's being brought in to a continuous collision with 1/2 of the AC field on one side of the plate and then brought into collision with the other half of the plate, but with each half working to flip the AC magnetic field to a vertical position. So one half pushes and the other half is being pulled on as the polarity of the DC Field is a spinning action and thus it's got to do two things which both work to do one whole thing, and which is to rotate the AC field to a vertical position: Understand? Remember here that the DC is carrying across the AC field in a moving "Sweeping Arc" which must be colliding with the AC at the correct time. To do that requires that it move and that it does so in an arc.

This implies then that *TWO* DC fields might work also. Seemingly such a system would have to be pulsed in order for both DC fields to collide at the right time: Something to think about.

The other issue which might be related to timing was brought up by Spacecase0, and that is the whole entire mess might have nothing to do with any of this, and that the reason the machine appears so difficult to get off the ground really is because the while we have to have the rotating DC field, because of the over all design, the real force which is causing a tipping of the magnetic earth field (Wheeler Gravitational Model) is all because of the magnets in the AC motor which is driving the spinning plate. Implying then that the while the DC spinning magnetic field is necessary, it may be entirely likely that another magnetic field needs to be applied along a horizontal vector, and that field would have to then be the one which synchronized, and to me this makes the most sense as it fits Wheelers' explanation for what is required to flip the gravitational field. So it could be that the reason this thing is so fricking difficult is simply because the magnetic field which is being applied in the horizontal plane is coming only from the AC motor whose relative fulcrum point is then almost zilch, and besides which it's not even timed at all~ So another magnetic field applied at the edges makes the most sense, but that field would need to be a controllable field so that it's not fighting with itself which is what would happen if you just applied magnets with their polarity facing outwards in a horizontal plane. Again this is a flipping of a magnetic field we are trying to accomplish and so a secondary magnetic field in the horizontal has to be timed so it's pushing on one half and pulling on the other half of the "now rotated AC Magnetic Field."

Understand? Because the AC HV field on the un-moving plate is not creating a magnetic field that's going to assist in the flip of the Earth's Gravitational Magnetic Field. All it's doing is providing the means for the first half of what is a two part operation, and so it seems to be giving the fulcrum point for the action to take place and which then flips the field.

Just remember that Wheeler, who is correct about this I'm quite sure, say's two magnetic fields are necessary to flip the incoming gravitational energy, which the magnetic field actually is, and he also said it takes a slight amount of energy to do this.

We will get it figured out sooner or later and then we will know for sure, but I think Spacecase0 is probably right about the AC Motor's own magnetic field which is being projected in a horizontal plane as the actual secondary magnetic field, and so the synchronization which Swallabat is talking about is really a synchronization which has to take place between three parts of the whole machine.

You have to first have the motional DC field intersect and collide with the AC field at the right time, so there's the issue of how often this is taking place because it can't be much given the speed of rotating magnetic plate, and so right there are two moving electric fields which must be brought in to a collision in order that there is the first flipping action of one magnetic field, and that action by itself should be placing the incoming magnetic gravity field in a vertical plane, so now we need another "push" to shove the now vertically displaced magnetic field in to what will be an inverted horizontal field, which is then our so-called antigravity field.

This is why I think that the Spacecase0 is likely to be correct about the AC motor's own magnets providing that push. Hopefully this makes sense.

Now if you've somehow managed to follow that, and a drawing would be helpful so maybe later, well then the point is that with the Alexey Design there's going to be a great deal of trouble making all these magnetic fields act in unison at the right time.

So you see you've really got think about how to make these magnetic field work like repelling devices which are flipping a kind of plate which pushes down on us and which we call gravity. If it was easy someone would have stumbled on to it a long time ago. Now with the ARV everything Mark McCandlish came up with to explain it's operation is entirely accurate and it may well work as described, but I do not think it's operating as explained, or at least I'm not convinced it is, and I think it's working very much like the Alexey, or certainly right now I think it could work that way.

See with the Alexey it can only weakly counter the hyper-spacial speed of the incoming energetic material of counter-space. Since this field is moving so fast, billions of times the speed to light, and because it's so disorganized we just don't even realize it's there all around us, but even so it's all energy which means it must be subject to the influence of magnetism. So ya know I think Wheeler is entirely correct and I think that the Alexey manages to flip the incoming pressure plate which we call gravity, but to get all the parts working together to do so is almost a miracle.

That's actually a really good thing because it now means we are gaining on our understanding and there's obviously room for huge improvements.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 11-11-2018, 03:57 AM
kenssurplus kenssurplus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallabat View Post
Thanks for the welcome to the thread, and considered replies.
I've been at this quite a long time now, and it's been a wild journey in places!

I'm here, to do my best to accelerate the proving/debunking process in as honest a way as I can manage.. I've done both in my time. In the case of this device, it does have all of the main ingredients that keep cropping up in the more credible reports of "Inertial Transductance" devices so it has that going for it, but I don't like the cognitive dissonance I am now suffering from.

Let me be clear about my problem in the hope that soemone can clear up my misunderstanding (if I do indeed have one)

I watched THIS video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

at 3:02 it lifts off.

I deconstructed it frame by frame over many hours, and was not able to find the tesla coil or the ultrasonic transducer.

Now given Alexey's expressed keeness to go fly this thing, then surely his interests are best served by disseminating the design as he seems to be doing to people like my self who already have considerable experience in the air as pilot and engineer and will be only too keen to help.

The simplest design, for his purpose is best. There's enough information in that video given to build it pretty accurately if your mains runs at 50Hz, which is what his does (I AM TOLD, needs verifying) so therefore it should be relatively easy to get the ball rolling. I'm just itching to make a variant of that using 1 coaxial contra rotating brushless motor, with nylon spacers turned up on my mates lathe to give required insulation for the spinning discs, I got a local firm can knock me up sets of discs complete with all holes out of a sections of that patterned aluminum amazingly cheaply using a CNC machine, with a bit of fettling I'm sure we can eliminate all that fardling about with on the fly tuning, and get a practical "anyone can make it out of chinese rc bits" version out there, but not if the basic design keeps changing.

What is wrong with the orange one? It works in the video and is an order of magnitude simpler to construct than the more complicated versions that are now appearing. It's circuit diagram would be simpler too. It certainly would not include a tunable ultrasonic generator. Or tunable tesla coil both of which increase the variables too much to guarantee replication... (As neither can be seen in the video!)

by all means add wrinkles but if you want the public to do the basic one, make it simple like they did with the "lifter".

(Oddly enough, if you make a variant of the lifter that better demonstrates the principle that makes it work, you end up having a LOT of difficulty getting it published, and you run into a lot of opposition if you try and discuss & implement the improvements that some people have made to the basic "lifter" design over the years). That's why everyone seems to think they are a dead end..

For some reason I cannot understand this area of research which is vital to the future of humanity, and where home experimenters can really make a difference is chock full of merry pranksters showing trickery.

I seek the few real devices, that can be replicated by those with moderate skill and where the originators are prepared to answer enough questions for the replications to take place. I found out very early on in my "career" investigating this stuff, that some people seem to enjoy creating a fiction and watching others trying to make it real...

Thinking about things first, and asking my questions before picking up the tools and selecting materials, has taught me far more than building a sucession of non-working prototypes ever will, and at a vastly reduced cost.

This device could theroetically work, and if it does I want to help bring it into public production more quickly than is curently being done. First I'm asking what seem to be to be obvious questions about that video..
Swallabat, a couple of thoughts about your concerns:

first, I remember doing a frame by frame analysis of a supposed Russian inventor's video where he demonstrates his motor-generator powering his shop and various bits of machinery. There were technical signs that it was a fraud, and even when he did a second video "fixing" the obvious problems, there were still technical evidences in his video that it also was a fake.

Second, I remember reading through a Russian inventor's patents and disclosure papers and reading where he freely admits that he placed misinformation and misdirections in all his information. He also states that Russians only give out true information that was properly paid for.

So there might be a cultural thing there about who can make the best fake, and only give out the real goodies to those who have taken the plunge and paid.

Lastly, The U.S. pentagon sent a directive to the patent office around 1971 directing that if any applications come through with enhanced efficiencies for fuel MPG above mid 20s or solar panel efficiencies greater than mid 20 percent, along with many other categories, then they were to reject the patent and send it to the pentagon presumably to issue a national security letter to the inventor.

It has been my experience that this topic of anti-gravity, as well as alternative disruptive technology, energy, health, etc., threatens power structures, organizations, economies, whole sectors of business, as well as national security for nations. There is a very vested interest in keeping people herded along in thought and act according to the master global plan.

If energy is directly exchangeable for money and vice-verse, then free-energy is equivalent of counterfeiting. And if unrestricted travel is a threat to power structures, then anti-gravity is the gravest of threats.

Having said all that, I do believe that it is important to make society better by the free exchange of ideas, tech and the freeing of individuals and groups to think and act how their conscience allows.

I would suggest that since you have already done the frame-by-frame analysis, that you also do one with acceleration and positional stability analysis. If possible, an audio analysis should also give some clues as to whether this might be legit or not.
__________________
 

Last edited by kenssurplus; 11-11-2018 at 04:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 11-11-2018, 04:24 PM
swallabat swallabat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9
Here's some basics I have picked up.

I've done a fair bit of research into this, whole anti-gravity thing over the last ten years or so and obviously there are pitfalls for the unwary.

1. Liars. They are everywhere, and range form internet troll types to higly paid well qualified "operatives". This makes gathering the basics together quite difficult.

2. Predators. They range from simple timewaster/troll types, to the sort you defintely encounter if you actually discover or invent "something that works".

3. The cost. This "hobby" costs in time, infrastructure, money, and there can be hidden costs if you get into the esoteric stuff that surrounds a/g.
There is definitely a cost to your world view, and sense of security, which seems to increase the closer you get to understanding this stuff. THis is vigourous mental activity and it can mess you up as surely as uncontrolled vigous physical activity can. PLEASE monitor your "emotional connections to others", and take decent breaks (weeks if neccesary) when you feel yourself being driven, rather than driving your investigations.

To be clear, my previous use of the term frame by frame, implies a level of capabilty I do not have. although my analysis of the orange one's video did take several hours, it's more true to say that I used freeze frame and stepping back and forth extensively to be totally sure I hadn't missed anything, and to be sure I wasn't counting shadows as wires, that sort of thing.

My aim in doing this (which I believe I achieved) was to account for each wire, and understand which parameters were fixed, and which could be changed because he was already talking about "tuning". As a cheap copy "levitron" owner, I know all about that "tuning" process which has to be done every time you get the thing out, and half the battle is knowing how many parmeters can be tuned. I had just about determined I understood the orange video well enough to have a go, when he added the "Kacher" in the next video...

Now there seem to be a flurry of complications which in my experience is sometimes not a good inidication if veracity. I saw that happen a while back whilst I was watching a putative John Hutchison project, which as people asked the basic questions that would be asked (by people who have signed on to help someone "famous" who asks for help, and were trying to perform the allocated tasks) the task immediately grew more complicated.

What we want here is the simplest and hence most reliable way of demonstrating the validity of the effect.

Speculations as to how it might work won't get us there!

Distilling it down to the basics and then replicating those basics successfully, is the only thing that will help our man sputins who is doing the work whilst we talk. The less stuff he has to tweak the greater his chance of sucess. If anyoen else who has clear eyes, and a basic lifter level undertsanding of electricals could cast their eye over the orange machine video and confirm these observations, Sputins Job gets much, much easier.

1. There is no visible ultrasonic sounder nor are there suffcient wires being suplied to the craft to carry teh signal, (which is alledged to be variable by the operator from the "groundstation" position. If the orange craft does indeed lack that feature, that is one less thing to implement or have to tune in concert with other parameters. (the less combinations the easier the safe is to crack??)
2. The lower motor is connected directly to the maisn supply, no variac, no electronic control card, it's a syncronous motor such as is found in old clocks, and being syncronous that means it's rpms are locked to the mains supply frequency. O.K. you will actually be limited to a handful of numbers which it will rotate at, and I don't know enough about synchronous motors to be more helpful, yet, but it still cuts down the number of rpms from close to infinity to a handful.
3. There does not appear to be any sort of "kacher/tesla" energisation on the centre plate, at the time I looked the only HT supplies discernable were +V (HT) to the upper disc via a scraper/brush and -V (HT) to the lower disc by a similar scraper/brush. The big orange plastic bit up top is to isolate the upper motor (which is a dc motor possibly with a speed control on it) from the +V HT. The HT is coming off his LOPT/flyback type psu which he uses on that one (and shows better in another video)

If you count the wires carefully (and differentiate out the shadows which are confusing, I had to use freeze and back and forth a LOT) there is a pair of wires for ths lower motor which have mains on them, a pair of dc wires from the upper motor, (you can trace them back if you are patient to the black box on the extension lead, and I'm not sure I see a variable control on that..) and a pair of (eventually) red HT leads going to either plate. I surmise that the lower fan is made of bakelite which is a very good insulator, so needs less insulation on it's mount than the upper motor. That's why I was up for building it, there were very few variables and clearly geometric precision was not required either! AS time moves on it's getting LESS clear, not MORE clear as I would expect...

If only we had a competent russian speaker with a direct line to Alexey I'm sure this could all be cleared up in a couple of skype calls.

I'm really just trying to make it as accessible as I can, for the guys who are likely to (or have) pick up tools, by keeping it as simple as it can be kept.
__________________
 

Last edited by swallabat; 11-11-2018 at 04:29 PM. Reason: as ever, trying for increased clarity & transparency!
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 11-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Well there's nothing wrong with a healthy dose of suspicion, but I do object to being called a time wasting liar, but only because I've never claimed to actually know what I'm talking about.


Listen to Wheeler and then apply that to the Alexey. Eventually it will make some sense as to how this device works. Although I must say it's a wonder it does work at all. See, the Alexey is almost accidentally working. By all rights it probably shouldn't work because it's really only applying no more than half the necessary magnetic field needed to rotate the gravity force which is acting on the mass, but at times it manages to climb above the 50% level needed and so, at times, it does work but there's like huge room for improvement.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

The correct way this should work is that as one side of the HV Plate is acted upon by the DC field, the exact opposite side of the HV Plate should be receiving an exactly opposite charge.

What's going on here appears to be that the AC HV plate is made magnetically conductive by the electric charge in it. Once that happens, the DC field can then act upon the "now magnetically conductive HV field." The magnets on the rotating plate carry the DC current. That current is a steady state polarity that interdicts the AC polarity every half cycle ( best case theory). Evidently, and rather shockingly, this is somehow enough that with enough screwing around there is enough force being applied to create "one half the necessary force" required to flip the gravity field acting on the mass. It isn't by itself enough. The only reason this is working is very likely due to the magnetic field in the motor which is driving the rotating magnet plate. That field is perpendicular to the DC field and it's also AC so again it's somehow capable, probably just barely or accidentally more likely, to add the secondary magnetic moment required to complete the rotation of the gravitational field.


It is the combination of two magnetic forces that flip the gravitational field.Two magnetic fields are needed to flip the directional force of gravitational mass. To simply and to understand think simply. Think of magnets pushing and pulling. Think how you might try to flip a horizontal plate that's magnetically conductive using two magnets. That's what I did and pretty soon I got what Wheeler was saying.

The faster all this can be made to take place the more efficient the machine will be. Now with the Alexey you can see that the magnets are all facing the same way. What that translates in to is that as one side somehow manages to interdict the AC field, and at the correct time, because it's moving or changing from positive to neg at a very fast rate, the exact same thing is happening on the other opposite side because the AC is being broadcast uniformly. So the machine is fighting itself and could not possibly flip the gravitational field by this action alone. That's why the only explanation for it working must come from the other AC source which is the drive motor for the rotating magnets, and here once more only a small portion of the AC magnetic field is likely to be working to complete the flipping action, not to mention the location for a fulcrum point is almost zero. It's amazing that it does work at all and it's no wonder it's hell to make work either. I'm pretty sure Spacecase0 nailed that it when he said that it's the motor to the magnets disc which is providing the secondary magnetic field. For me figuring that one out became my Ah-ha moment~! I got the gist of what Wheeler was trying to tell me in the video and how this all takes place. Once that happened I was able to figure out the Alexey and now see it's many flaws.

Now it doesn't have to be like that. Shouldn't be like that, not really, all it should take is for the DC to interdict the AC with one polarity on one side and the exact opposite happening at the exact same time on the other side of the disc. Now you have two magnetic fields working to flip the magnetic mass and that's all that's required to re-vector the gravity field from a vertical inbound center of earth going straight to hell vector, to a heavenly ascension to frozen outer space. There, are you happy now?
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 11-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Here, I've been fooling around trying to figure a way to show how this works. Hopefully this image will assist in understanding when combined with Ken's video posted in the previous post I made.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 11-12-2018, 09:43 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 585
Listen to Wheeler: Gravity is a resultant force. It's a force caused when the dielectric energy of counter space moves through a dielectric. It does this at an un-noticed hyper velocity and it penetrates almost all matter, but it also pushes on matter because almost all matter has dielectric quality and it also further induces a magnetic field which further causes matter to be attracted to other matter. All dielectric matter has a magnetic field. Rocks have a magnetic field. You have a magnetic field. Almost all matter has a dielectric capability. Matter's innate attraction is follow another dielectric because it has a charge and therefore a magnetic field.

See, almost all matter wants to clump together. Clumping is where it's at. It's what we do best. It's what rocks do best. So just accept that you are a clumper and move along with understanding how to de-clump so that we can all be free. De-clumping isn't half as difficult as it's been sold. Turns out this other nonsense they have been selling about gravity is just that, nonsense, and it is all because they don't want hordes of De-clumpers grub staking a claim on Mars or finding their child prisons on the Moon for that matter. I know you all think I'm joking about that stuff but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

Now you all just pay attention to Wheeler here to start with OK?

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
The correct way this should work is that as one side of the HV Plate is acted upon by the DC field, the exact opposite side of the HV Plate should be receiving an exactly opposite charge.
Notice here that the force being applied is what? It's the magnetic force of "the" magnets combined with the electro-magneto force correct? Think about this please because the reason this thing works has a lot to do with how powerful the magnets are: The electrical is the conductive path for the magnetic field don't ya see? It's not something independent of the magnetic field but rather an accessory to it which the magnetic field can exploit and follow. Not that I really know what I'm talking about by way of experimental proofs but I feel it's pretty accurate. Please think for yourselves about this stuff. I'm just reminding everyone that magnets don't just sit there when electricity is hovering nearby, they like to get together for coffee and gab and so on, so just think about how this all could work.

The other thing I've forgotten to include here is that while there should be an opposite charge applied to the opposite side, that side also needs to have a magnet force acting on it's behalf as well. Right now the machine only has a magnetic moment cooperating with one half of the the AC plate. See this would all be easier if the whole thing was done electrically but then you would have a very complex, expensive, and large machine. Sort of like the ARV and so now do you see how similar these two designs really are?

See, when for example the AC is in a positive mode, and being repelled by the magnetic positive, then on the opposite side there should the exact opposite thing going on. Meaning that with the Alexey you don't have this going on. You don't have a magnetic moment of force being applied on the opposite side to help tumble the dielectric counter-spacial hyperspeed gravity field like any reasonable design would have. This whole contraption is rather accidental but fortuitous because it's kind of instructional as well, but to understand it you have to understand what Wheeler is saying and you have to have some understanding of gravity being a kind of induced pushing force caused by the dielectric force of that surrounding disassociated mass of hyper-speeding energy which cannot be seen or detected other than finding it in a condensed form through a magnet.

Now is this making sense or do I have to get in the car and come and find you?
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-12-2018 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 11-12-2018, 03:19 PM
robur robur is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 69
I am Russian

If you only have Google Translate version I can accurately translate videos for you.

I also have program that can edit a video
Add English subtitles, etc

I read this post, but for now not commenting.

I had other posts on this forum before and they all died after a while
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thread, inquiry, alexey, flying, discs, alexeyís, results, learn, validate, chekurkov, information, idea, operation, alexeys, channel, sputins, aliens, debate, principal, demonstrations, itís, underlying, purpose, gambierís, ďan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers