Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube REGISTER NOW*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-04-2017, 09:28 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Radiant Pulse Charging to Condition Lead Acid Battery

Hi all, I decided i wanted to make a more thorough experiment.
Specifically, to radiant pulse charge a flooded lead acid battery (tractor battery), to create the conditioning effect upon the lead plates within the battery, that Bedini spoke of and others.
I will be using the Meissner oscillator to condition the battery.
This battery is in good condition and only after one cycle, is already showing some effects, like higher standing voltage after 4 hours resting off radiant charge, 12.90 volts.
I plan to cycle it at least 20 times and am staying within the C/20 charge and discharge rate.
It passed the 1 ohm test off the collector diodes, shows .89 vdc across 1 ohm resistor, directly connected to flyback diode output.
Here is oscillator circuit that is being used.
Oh, the battery was tested first and when drained at C/20, down to 12 volts, it contains 159.4 watt hours, so that data can be used to know if things are changing.
Comments or questions welcome.
peace love light

__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-04-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 12-05-2017, 03:42 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi all, I decided i wanted to make a more thorough experiment.
Specifically, to radiant pulse charge a flooded lead acid battery (tractor battery), to create the conditioning effect upon the lead plates within the battery, that Bedini spoke of and others.
I will be using the Meissner oscillator to condition the battery.
This battery is in good condition and only after one cycle, is already showing some effects, like higher standing voltage after 4 hours resting off radiant charge, 12.90 volts.
I plan to cycle it at least 20 times and am staying within the C/20 charge and discharge rate.
It passed the 1 ohm test off the collector diodes, shows .89 vdc across 1 ohm resistor, directly connected to flyback diode output.
Here is oscillator circuit that is being used.
Oh, the battery was tested first and when drained at C/20, down to 12 volts, it contains 159.4 watt hours, so that data can be used to know if things are changing.
Comments or questions welcome.
peace love light


That is the same circuit John Bedini built for 40 years and is a beauty.

John also used 2 or 3 strands with one transistor as you have shown
in fact this format was the circuit that was stolen from John by the
rIcK guy who had another try to reverse engineer it. John said it
could be wound for a COP of 12. The circuit used the multiple strands
but the lengths vary. I have built them 160 feet, 130 feet 100 feet,
75 feet and each length of coil has a distinctive characteristic.

I like the long ones for very tiny inputs.

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2017, 05:57 PM
level level is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 412
Hello Skywatcher. What advantages is conditioning the lead-acid battery like that supposed to produce?

__________________
level
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-05-2017, 07:32 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi mike, yes it is similar, this one has a capacitor and few other differences.
I'm using a 12 volt, 7 watt led bulb as the discharge load.
The oscillator is using around .75 amps at 11.8 volts from computer power supply.
peace love light

Hi level, just noticed you posted.
It is supposed to create finer crystals on the battery plates, which has a different composition, reddish in color apparently.
They call it conditioning and is supposed to give higher capacity and charge faster, using the radiant pulsing method.
Peter L. and Bedini have claimed Coefficients of 20 to 60, though the most basic example is using one battery to charge 4 identical ones.
__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 12-05-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-05-2017, 08:53 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
This pdf explains it better than i can.
http://freenrg.info/Bedini/SSG_STARTERS_GUIDE-Two.pdf

peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-06-2017, 12:00 AM
level level is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 412
Thanks for the info on conditioning batteries Skywatcher. That's interesting.

__________________
level
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-06-2017, 08:27 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi level, your welcome.
I'm going to be sharing the data as i go along with these tests.
Almost done with second cycle.
The first cycle discharge, already showed 30 minutes longer discharge or 3.75 watt/hour increase.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2017, 02:22 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi all, just wanted to share some information.
Was noticing the charge rate seems lagging, using two in series HER1603GD ultrafast rectifiers, which have 2 diodes in the same rectifier.
So that is 4 of those in series, for an 800 volt rating.
Maybe it's because of the added resistance and the fact that the reverse recovery time is 4 times just one diode.
So now using just one FUR460 ultrafast diode, 600 volt rating at 50ns recovery time.
Immediately i can see the battery charging much faster.
So, it seems connecting diodes in series does not seem beneficial, either use one properly rated ultrafast diode or many in parallel if needed.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2017, 03:50 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi all, just wanted to share some information.
Was noticing the charge rate seems lagging, using two in series HER1603GD ultrafast rectifiers, which have 2 diodes in the same rectifier.
So that is 4 of those in series, for an 800 volt rating.
Maybe it's because of the added resistance and the fact that the reverse recovery time is 4 times just one diode.
So now using just one FUR460 ultrafast diode, 600 volt rating at 50ns recovery time.
Immediately i can see the battery charging much faster.
So, it seems connecting diodes in series does not seem beneficial, either use one properly rated ultrafast diode or many in parallel if needed.
peace love light
Better read this Sky, don't want to use a tractor trailer to move a sand box.
https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/technical-articles/fast-ultrafast-standard-soft-schottky-whats-the-right-rectifier-power/
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:20 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Here is what I have heard from more than one inventor. Use waves to
create a standing res point where spikes occur and modern engineering
gets rid of in their designs. Many such accidental spiking have appeared
thru the years when the first hf power switching circuit were built.

It was and is considered a trouble some event to be done away with at
all costs. Snubbers galore. What we want is to harness these freaks that
burn out things.

To me it is like a sloshing washtub, keep moving it a little soon you can have
it swishing back and forth nice and easy. OR you could upset that
intermittently and you will cause a huge tiny splash that reaches the ceiling.

That is your impulse or spike but wherever you want to call it this tiny
event in the electrical sphere does not always act like water does. It can
smoke your junctions and at that point you need double measures or
triple. At this place you want the energy to go in one direction so it
does not come back thru your circuit against it's will.

Unless you have created a beast in terms of the energy wave you
won't need any extra designs to tame it. Simple circuits can be turned
way up and will break easy. Like all the times I cap dumped, higher and
higher and higher i went til the reflected energy burned out everything.

You don't always have to run ice cold to get excess energy. From what
others keep saying I gather that their resonance is the point of conflict
where something has got to give. It hits the roof for a very short instant
but this small event is not what people think.

Think about how the EM weapons must work. They create waves that
cause a rip and the energy surrounding everything fixes it ASAP. This is
a point where entire building disappear using only a few watts of power.

When the lightening strikes you can then use 2 diodes. Until then go
with small signal types that are rated at 30 percent more than the current
flowing in your circuit. You are studying homemade boost converters
of ultra low power.

Doubling up on diodes will only choke off your flow due to the extra
resistance.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-07-2017 at 07:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:15 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi mike, thanks for the information.
It seems, the 4 amp rms, ultrafast diode is working the best so far, i tried a couple 1n4148's in parallel, but they get hot.
The output of this oscillator is showing .45 A into the charge battery.
Another interesting observation.
Shut down the charging cycle to go to sleep last night and it was slowly up to 13.99 volts.
This morning, turned back on and it much more quickly rose to 14.50 volts, than it did from 13.5-14 volts.
It seems the battery likes to have a rest while charging.
Maybe as some have said, the battery continues on its own, to create chemical changes inside and thus more and more sulfate ions are removed from the plates, which means the battery has more charge by morning time.
Which explains why it is already up to 14.70 volts in just over an hour, when previously, it took far longer to go from 13.5-14 volts.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:51 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Good Observation

Yes the points are well taken. Maybe you will get it just right and the
battery will go up in half the time at a specific tuning, then you will
have extra every time.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-08-2017, 04:54 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi mike, yes, that is what i hope to see.
Today i decided to try and further improve the charging.
So i used the jumper cables from a defective 750 watt inverter, very thick wire, and also used copper connectors bolted to the battery posts.
Ran that into a gold plated car audio power terminal, then used two 18 awg. speaker wires in parallel, for all other connections from coil and diode.
The charge rate has increased even more.
I was using single 18awg. lamp cord previously, with junk alligator clips on battery posts.
The battery voltage is resting even higher after the second charge cycle, 12.95 volts after 4 hour rest, previously it was 12.90 volts after 4 hours.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Rakarskiy Rakarskiy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 50
The option of taming self-inductance in a current

At one time, on the resource for Free Energy,[Valery. free-energy@list.ru] laid out the material where he claimed that he received more energy than he had spent.
https://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=...p=page&pid=103


Unfortunately, I do not know, or anyone who will repeat this design.
I recently returned to this project, a new knowledge of the system of magnetic fields.
It is no secret that the magnetic field is induced in the core more than the original electric field.
But in order to remove more energy from the magnetic field of the core, it goes only to mechanical generators, and in static constructions it does not.
My suggestions to solve this problem.

https://freesystemsenergy.blogspot.c...nonlinear.html


"Thus, the coils are wrapped in layers, first symmetrically on the core of L1 and L2, connected "in series", L3 is symmetrically wrapped around L2, but L3 turns on in phase opposite to L2 (thus the total field will be zero). L1, L2, L3 are the same for INDUCTIVITY and WIRE THICKNESS.
Trigger L4 is performed in accordance with calculations for similar designs. On the ferrite core, I recommend making a cut on one side, there will always be a Bloch zone on the opposite side of the cut. If done correctly, the total inductance L = (L1 + L2) on the ring will be L T = 2 (L1 + L2), not L T = (L 1 + L 2 + 2M)"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-13-2017, 07:34 PM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi rakarskiy, thanks for sharing.
I'll have to study it a little more, more complicated than the circuit in this thread.
It looks like your second circuit variation has the battery short circuiting across Q3, I see that circuit part is acting like a voltage divider for driving the other transistors in an alternating way.
Just wondering if that will waste much power that way.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Rakarskiy Rakarskiy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi rakarskiy, thanks for sharing.
I'll have to study it a little more, more complicated than the circuit in this thread.
It looks like your second circuit variation has the battery short circuiting across Q3, I see that circuit part is acting like a voltage divider for driving the other transistors in an alternating way.
Just wondering if that will waste much power that way.
peace love light
Kindness for all!
In the sensory start there is no short circuit, it needs to be done through a resistor, I just did not specify in the circuit. The structure is static and the beginning of the magnetization cycle is required. Weigh the circuit, in combination with the coil inducer 1,2,3.
4 coil, the trigger circuit is low-current. A couple of turns around 1 winding with a wire of a small cross section are sufficient.

The main thing in this scheme is the construction of an inductor. When the current is excited in the circuit, the total field is accumulated by only 1 winding. After excitation is turned off, the field is discharged through two coils (1 and 2), the total resistance (Ohm) of two coils is less than three when excited. The motion of the magnetic flux, there is no interference, so the discharge in the energy potential should be higher
__________________
 

Last edited by Rakarskiy; 12-14-2017 at 07:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi all, still cycling this 12 volt battery, though i decided to change the radiant oscillator.
I'm using a variant of the stingo oscillator.
It is charging more effectively it seems.
Here is the circuit drawing.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Today, 01:17 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi all, still cycling this 12 volt battery, though i decided to change the radiant oscillator.
I'm using a variant of the stingo oscillator.
It is charging more effectively it seems.
Here is the circuit drawing.
peace love light
When I went from spike mode to genmode and added the ultrafast
recovery diodes I doubled my output energy. Did you try that?
For the same identical input?
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; Today at 01:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Today, 01:56 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,202
Hi mike, yes, i did try that with the other Meissner oscillator, did not do any thorough measurements as to it's output relative to spike mode, though i could see the increase in output and input.
Also aware of the claims of better output for genmode.
Though i am specifically focussed on spike mode, open loop coil discharge for now.
I want the battery conditioned as much as possible and if that means the battery turns into more like a capacitor, so be it.
Some observations so far.
Before starting the conditioning process, when under the 7.5 watt load, the 12 volt tractor battery would sit a little above 12.50 volts for no more than 5-10 minutes on discharge.
On the most recent discharge cycle, the battery sat between 12.50-12.60 for a little over
2.5 hours.
So, that is interesting i would say.
I'm watching your work and videos mike, hope you can get that short circuit in your motor worked out.
peace love light
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Today, 06:25 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Hi mike, yes, i did try that with the other Meissner oscillator, did not do any thorough measurements as to it's output relative to spike mode, though i could see the increase in output and input.
Also aware of the claims of better output for genmode.
Though i am specifically focussed on spike mode, open loop coil discharge for now.
I want the battery conditioned as much as possible and if that means the battery turns into more like a capacitor, so be it.
Some observations so far.
Before starting the conditioning process, when under the 7.5 watt load, the 12 volt tractor battery would sit a little above 12.50 volts for no more than 5-10 minutes on discharge.
On the most recent discharge cycle, the battery sat between 12.50-12.60 for a little over
2.5 hours.
So, that is interesting i would say.
I'm watching your work and videos mike, hope you can get that short circuit in your motor worked out.
peace love light
yes thx SHY I hope so too. Doing bus bars right now so I can charge
all these battery while they are sitting around for years, maybe I just
cap dump them for awhile till some day.

The thing you are doing that interests me is maybe I might choose
one of many circuits to replace this 85% booster converter. And since
I'll need a 10amp ceiling it may need Generator Mode with a large coil.

Did you ever look at the twin boost converter coils that charge things
way faster? Ya know NPN and a PNP wig wag a sort of ZVS above
and below the scopes center line?

You could use extreme low power to get big energy.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
battery, charge, lead, radiant, condition, oscillator, cycle, ohm, pulse, acid, discharge, c/20, rate, light, peace, love, passed, circuit, staying, plan, times, test, volts, directly, connected

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers