Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 150 118 90 78 10 SEATS LEFT - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-29-2017, 05:24 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Small Experiments

Hi all,

Just want to share my small experiments, mostly based on Capacitors. these were the only one's I've documented properly. the other's where "do-learn-move on" .

feel free to comment.

Small Experiment.pdf
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 11-29-2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: updated PDF
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 11-30-2017, 09:17 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
Richards there was a reason for the choice. there is an X factor involved as soon as the bifilar coil comes into play an x factor I am loath to try and explain still as I've invited Luc to use it I'd best try to find an explanation so with thanks to 'NRGF from the vacuum' for concept I offer this -
Seeing and hearing two completely different types of sparks made by the same spark gap is pretty damn cool especially when one of those sparks is formed out in the room and pulled inwards to the gap. ergo concider this “These two reactions are called exothermic and endothermic. Exothermic means energy is radiated outward. Which usually generates heat or heating. Endothermic means energy is radiated inward which usually generates cold or cooling (which is what I saw) … When the voltage is raised high enough in this circuit It can cause frost to form on each end of the spark gap.” which is across the capacitor (or in our case battery)
that promise might induce you to examine this simple “free energy” circuit I show a little more closely.



L = 800 turns bifilar coil around a ferrite core, about 30 ohms
C= 30μF, 4000VDC

In the above example both switches are closed and opened simultaneously. During the charge phase the circuit would charge the inductor generating a magnetic field inside the ferrite core.



When the switches are released the cold electricity would theoretically be appearing across the capacitor. In practice 170 volt arc's can be expected



How does a voltage appear across C when there is no closed current loop? ....
Duncan,

I replied here as this is a little bit off that topic... have you built that circuit?.. It is quite odd.. why put the inductor at the ground side.. please do not try to erase the component's when you are showing your' perceived current flow It is not always the case...

At the moment the circuit opens, the spark should be seen at switch 1..

The way I see it, is the next cycle was a short circuit of C1 SW1 and SW2.. is that Intentional?....
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-02-2017, 05:34 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Back_n_Forth-3BGS_Module.pdf

3 Battery Circuit Module. (replace capacitors c1,c2,c3 with batteries).

For Testing and Experimenting.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-16-2017, 04:31 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Attachment 20237

3 Battery Circuit Module. (replace capacitors c1,c2,c3 with batteries).

For Testing and Experimenting.
It is just amazing to see something work as claimed.
Thanks Turion & Matt.

first test the results are obvious, almost twice the time to power the small bulb, Effect also shows in capacitors..
no coils, only small bulbs and capacitors.

It might have been extended because of the Off-time.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2017, 08:32 PM
RoliK RoliK is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 4
Wow, interessting and easy design.
Can u share a part list of caps, relays, transistors,... u are using?

Would be easy to replicate.
First step 1:1 build and try to get same good results.
Then try to improve it.
Then try to size up.

As soon as other get good results, more replicator will follow with next ideas/improvments.
Hope I did not make to many English mistakes...

Regards Roland
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2017, 01:38 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Hi Rolik,
Glad you found interest in my experiments,

My source is 12v mostly.
the capacitors can vary, but suggested is 10000 uf caps, voltage would be dependent on your source voltage to charge those caps, I use 4x 10000uf, as that is all I have.
the relays are those cheap SRD-12VDC-SL-C of songle brand. I like to use similar single pole relays to avoid timing conflicts on DPDT's I could not find relays that have higher that 4 poles..
the transistors, any BJT would work, mine are 3055, either TIP3055, 2N3055, MJE3055.
for the oscillators, NE555 and CD4017. but you can use anything clock based...

For transformer, I usually customize, I have E I cores, Air, Ferrite..
but off the shelf transformers will do,

The goal with these experiments was to study electricity and its behavior.. in order to manipulate it and It's flow..

That isn't much of a parts list.. but I hope that helps.
as I can't recommend something that is not commonly available in your area.. you can just peak at the datasheets and compare..

the actual build isn't nice as the schematic hehe.. but It functions as what it was intended.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 12-23-2017 at 01:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2017, 09:04 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Duncan,

I replied here as this is a little bit off that topic... have you built that circuit?.. It is quite odd.. why put the inductor at the ground side.. please do not try to erase the component's when you are showing your' perceived current flow It is not always the case...

At the moment the circuit opens, the spark should be seen at switch 1..

The way I see it, is the next cycle was a short circuit of C1 SW1 and SW2.. is that Intentional?....
Ricards - sorry for the slow reply I have been away some time . Please do understand the laws of electro physics can't simply be overturned by a demonstration regardless of how convinced the activist and the observers may be. There are huge gaps in the electrical field theory which all serious researchers are aware of. Added to that there are serious power brokers who don't wish that technical detail altered anyway. Have I built this circuit ? the answer is a crude version of it simply to test the validity of the author to my own satisfaction.
There was a video of this circuit performing but predictably I suppose as soon as I posted in on the forum the account was closed. It seems Ricards that you are trying to fit this phenomena to standard dogma , current flow,ohms law ect , an apple isn't an orange and never will be!
Regarding current flow the original researcher offered these alternative possibilities (which I have edited very slightly) -

How does a voltage appear across C when there is no closed current loop? The author notes: “Here is an effect that happens with electrical potential when it encounters a resistance before the current saturates that resistance…We are taught in school to close all the circuit paths, but this stops the flow of free energy. ”
We could be dealing with a completely different type of current generated by a completely different type of magnetic field. I have two theories about what may be going on:
1. With the switch opened abruptly we create a singularity because the change in current must remain continuous across the inductor. Before the magnetic field collapses it expands and voltage increases through the winding. The voltage potential charges the capacitor without drawing current from the battery.
2. This is basically the ferro resonance effect and the ferrite core was saturated, the negative domains moved, the positive charges responded, a neg-entropic magnetic field was generated, the field was induced into the coil, and the coil charged the capacitor.
When our society harnessed the negative charge (electricity) it made our way of life possible. We would still be riding horses and plowing soil had this not happened but we are still missing the other half of electro magnetics. Imagine what may be possible if we can harness the positive?

If your pondering about the missing science It seems to me that Feynman explains it far better than I ever could so for your interest

The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II Ch. 28: Electromagnetic Mass

kindest regards and the very best wishes for your experiments Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 12-24-2017 at 07:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-23-2017, 01:16 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Hi duncan,

though the theory of harnessing the positive.. is quite interesting.. I just can't wrap my head around the fields, Quantum Mechanics, Atomic movement, etc..

It is much better for me to use Fluid analogy with regards to electricity, voltage to pressure, flow rate to current, the fluid is the unidentified matter (could be aether.). Electrical Energy as a concept.. charge as a State... and fields only as a definite determined portion of space..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-23-2017, 03:58 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,430
The charge speed and the voltage speed is finite, That's the whole secret to the method called splitting the positive.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-24-2017, 08:06 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,330
Hi Boguslaw nice to be on the same page with you again. yes quite right finite and crucially as I see it also different rates, after all there's nothing to be done with a straight line graph.
anyone who does build this simple circuit to try (and I take the liberty of quoting all Canadian here)
will really see the lights and sparks flying. Merry Christmas Boguslaw and Ricards
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-13-2018, 12:51 PM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Kokomojo,

I'd like to take the discussion here,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
What continues to be incomprehensible to me is why you persist in forcing me to correct everything you say out here. I suppose the spice software is closed minded too? Are you serious or just trolling me?

No its not the circuit you built, I told you several posts ago it is what you must do to correct the circuit you built because your circuit has errors. Your discharged output cap is in series with the 'source' which cannot be if you want to charge the output cap off the pulses from the coil.




I used a manual switch in place of the transistor to make it easy because frankly you are wasting everyone time out here, but this hopefully will put this to rest. You can see the cap on the right charges just fine and dandy in the negative direction with the diode as drawn.

Your continued mistake is to charge c2 direct off of c1 which is what will happen if you reverse the diode.

Here is your circuit:





The transistor is a switch:



Below is the same thing as your circuit replacing the transistor with a switch, the reed and magnet is irrelevant and useless, all you need to do is turn your transistor on and leave it on to charge the cap, no pulses from the coil whatsoever just like in the spice I made to help you understand the problem.



As you can see you are just dumping the voltage from one cap to the other. The voltage on the discharged cap goes immediately to max, all you had to do was turn on your transistor and leave it on, like a switch as I have shown above. Its directly charging one cap from another and all your coil is doing is adding a small delay to the charge time without any switching required.

You dont need the coil at all, its just acting like a hunk of wire between the cap and switch or transistor. I suppose to be fair, in some respects learning what doesnt work is as important as learning what does
really the problem is that closed mind of yours,
Let me ask..

do you know the BEST way to capture inductive discharges?.. clearly no.. and you might not have been doing basic experiments in this area..
SIMPLE.. because your closed minded..

you are not capturing the Inductive discharges correctly..
and that is what I mean it's incorrect..
the moment the circuit is closed the coil current is cut off..
the BEST way to capture that is to have the diode AT THE END of the coil.. and a wire AT THE START of the coil, because technically your coil is now a power source (Temporarily). this is "BASIC" knowledge..

or you can also do it like how I DID it.. have the diode at the ground side of the CAPACITOR going to the start of the coil..

I treat this as a "BASIC" knowledge in this field.. and you don't even know it.. why?.. because your closed minded..

your circuit proposed charge the cap like CRAP!.. not even 1 / 10th of how I capture the inductive discharges..
how do I know?.. I Built it JUST now.. yeah it charges fine.. from a 9v power source.. I could get 1.1v..
using the "BASIC" knowledge gains 20v-23v varies.. it increases from coil mass.. more turns, more mass, more volts...
and now you argue that I have not built correctly?..

I don't wonder.. you might even call me a fraud now..

you might think you know better in this field.. I assure you.. you don't..

prove this to yourself.. Build the "BASIC" that I have stated above..
diagram?.... you can google bedini's circuit.. its all over the internet..

again.. YOU DON'T DICTATE the test..
since I have taken the time to make your circuit..
I guess you could return the favor of building the "BASIC"..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #12  
Old 05-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Kokomojo,

I'd like to take the discussion here,



really the problem is that closed mind of yours,
Let me ask..

do you know the BEST way to capture inductive discharges?.. clearly no.. and you might not have been doing basic experiments in this area..
SIMPLE.. because your closed minded..

you are not capturing the Inductive discharges correctly..
and that is what I mean it's incorrect..
the moment the circuit is closed the coil current is cut off..
the BEST way to capture that is to have the diode AT THE END of the coil.. and a wire AT THE START of the coil, because technically your coil is now a power source (Temporarily). this is "BASIC" knowledge..

or you can also do it like how I DID it.. have the diode at the ground side of the CAPACITOR going to the start of the coil..

I treat this as a "BASIC" knowledge in this field.. and you don't even know it.. why?.. because your closed minded..

your circuit proposed charge the cap like CRAP!.. not even 1 / 10th of how I capture the inductive discharges..
how do I know?.. I Built it JUST now.. yeah it charges fine.. from a 9v power source.. I could get 1.1v..
using the "BASIC" knowledge gains 20v-23v varies.. it increases from coil mass.. more turns, more mass, more volts...
and now you argue that I have not built correctly?..

I don't wonder.. you might even call me a fraud now..

you might think you know better in this field.. I assure you.. you don't..

prove this to yourself.. Build the "BASIC" that I have stated above..
diagram?.... you can google bedini's circuit.. its all over the internet..

again.. YOU DON'T DICTATE the test..
since I have taken the time to make your circuit..
I guess you could return the favor of building the "BASIC"..
Well I treat it as BS. lol

I already explained to you there are no discharges!

I can only imagine that what you really mean is counter EMF when the source is removed and the magnetic field collapses causing 'counter EMF'

and your circuit with your coil is no different than using a resistor!

This is the electrical equivalent of your circuit, first one with an inductor the other capturing the discharge from the resistor. lol

Coil:


SPICE Model Coil: http://tinyurl.com/yckeatew
Click the link then Click the Start Switch

Resistor:


SPICE Model Resistor:
http://tinyurl.com/ydhfgkjv
Click the link then Click the Start Switch

Both spice models you can play give you the same results LOL

I didnt make this for you, it wont do you any good, I made it for everyone else.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-15-2018 at 03:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-15-2018, 03:55 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
Well I treat it as BS. lol

I already explained to you there are no discharges!

I can only imagine that what you really mean is counter EMF when the source is removed and the magnetic field collapses causing 'counter EMF'

and your circuit with your coil is no different than using a resistor!

This is the electrical equivalent of your circuit, first one with an inductor the other capturing the discharge from the resistor. lol

Coil:


SPICE Model Coil: http://tinyurl.com/yckeatew
Click the link then Click the Start Switch

Resistor:


SPICE Model Resistor:
http://tinyurl.com/ydhfgkjv
Click the link then Click the Start Switch

Both spice models you can play give you the same results LOL

I didnt make this for you, it wont do you any good, I made it for everyone else.
Having a hard time modeling my circuit on SPICE?..
reason why you replaced the components?..
well I don't really wonder.. programs are made to do specific configurations only.. (take that from someone who makes programs as part of his day job).

I say build the circuit as I prescribed. with a transistor and reed switch.. DON't change anything.. or you will not see what I saw and will not conclude what I did..

is it really that hard?.. these are basic parts.. pretty small and inexpensive.. most everyone can get.. this isn't some big project.. just proof of concepts experiments..
you won't even need an oscilloscope to tell if the circuit is oscillating.. because you can hear the reed switch ticking real fast, indicating it's turning on and off..

it's never too late to open your mind...
winning arguments is one thing.. but is the least important to scientific people..

build it or not..
It's always your loss, not mine.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-15-2018, 04:06 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
Having a hard time modeling my circuit on SPICE?..
reason why you replaced the components?..
well I don't really wonder.. programs are made to do specific configurations only.. (take that from someone who makes programs as part of his day job).

I say build the circuit as I prescribed. with a transistor and reed switch.. DON't change anything.. or you will not see what I saw and will not conclude what I did..

is it really that hard?.. these are basic parts.. pretty small and inexpensive.. most everyone can get.. this isn't some big project.. just proof of concepts experiments..
you won't even need an oscilloscope to tell if the circuit is oscillating.. because you can hear the reed switch ticking real fast, indicating it's turning on and off..

it's never too late to open your mind...
winning arguments is one thing.. but is the least important to scientific people..

build it or not..
It's always your loss, not mine.

I built it you dont like it too bad!

The proper circuit as I gave you earlier





If you change the inductor to a resistor in my circuit absolutely nothing will happen it wont charge the cap at all because there is no counter EMF because resistors do not have counter EMF, in your circuit on the other hand you dont need any counter EMF to charge the cap it charges just fine without it because its not properly designed. In fact the way you are doing it you dont even need a resistor, just a switch will do fine. Which is why I posted the working SPICE models for people to do their own tests and prove it to themselves......and you dont need a reed switch to switch a transistor on and off either, a signal generator or 555 timer works just dandy. Not at all, I am not willing to put the extra effort into modeling it using a reed switch because it makes no difference, and I am certainly not going to waste my time building a circuit thats not even designed correctly....sheeez!

Like I said I really made those models so others can see how you are wasting their time chasing ghosts and bad science.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-15-2018 at 04:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-15-2018, 04:30 AM
ricards ricards is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
I built it you dont like it too bad!

The proper circuit as I gave you earlier





If you change the inductor to a resistor in my circuit absolutely nothing will happen it wont charge the cap at all because there is no counter EMF because resistors do not have counter EMF, in your circuit on the other hand you dont need any counter EMF to charge the cap it charges just fine without it because its not properly designed. In fact the way you are doing it you dont even need a resistor, just a switch will do fine. Which is why I posted the working SPICE models for people to do their own tests and prove it to themselves......and you dont need a reed switch to switch a transistor on and off either, a signal generator or 555 timer works just dandy. Not at all, I am not willing to put the extra effort into modeling it using a reed switch because it makes no difference, and I am certainly not going to waste my time building a circuit thats not even designed correctly....sheeez!

Like I said I really made those models so others can see how you are wasting their time chasing ghosts and bad science.
I guess your just a troll..

posting for fun, not for the sake of Discussions.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-15-2018, 05:39 AM
Kokomoj0's Avatar
Kokomoj0 Kokomoj0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
I guess your just a troll..

posting for fun, not for the sake of Discussions.
YOu wish! You posted junk science and are in denial. So there is nothing to discuss.

Here is the SPICE model of the circuit with the coil that I made to correct yours:

http://tinyurl.com/y9zwcryx

You can see (using your vernacular) it captures all the counter EMF.



Here is the same circuit with a resistor instead of a coil and you can see no EMF is captured because no EMF is produced because resistors do not produce EMF, and as expected all it does is rapidly discharge the the cap.

http://tinyurl.com/ycmhk93g


Your circuit we can use a resistor or inductor with no difference in results

I tried to discuss this with you in the original thread but it was hopeless, its still hopeless. YOu should have stopped arguing about it while you were ahead, because all you did is make me prove your circuit is junk science beyond any shadow of a doubt.
__________________
 

Last edited by Kokomoj0; 05-15-2018 at 05:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2018, 07:50 AM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Energetic Forum Admin
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 218
@koko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
I tried to discuss this with you in the original thread but it was hopeless, its still hopeless. YOu should have stopped arguing about it while you were ahead, because all you did is make me prove your circuit is junk science beyond any shadow of a doubt.
Communicate to the other members with respect. Verbally abusing other members will not be tolerated.
__________________
Energetic Forum Administrator
http://www.energeticforum.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
do-learn-move, documented, experiments, properly, small

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers