Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
Are you one in a thousand ?

Are you one in a thousand ? one of the unknowing ?
If so and you really don't understand why free energy isn't universally available, do watch these two documentaries from the stable of James Corbett , The first an entertaining award winner follows the rise of big oil to the detriment and suppression of all other energy sources. The grip on the education system.
The second quite simply lays the real agenda on the line up to the present day. Of course its not money! Its far more serious than that!
The third video although over-egged somewhat to my taste is from the Stable of Alex Jones it simply emphasises the first two .
James Corbett at the end of his gallant efforts points out that only one in a thousand really understand and it simply isn't enough to have any meaningful impact.
I invite you to take a little time to watch this man's efforts in the hope that we might alter the odds in favour of sanity. One in a thousand might (just might) translate quickly to one in a hundred !- How Big oil conquered the world
https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/big-...nquered-world/
You think that's a bit sick ? Try
why big oil conquered the world -
https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/why-...nquered-world/
And then of course there's Alex telling us the same thing in his own determined way . Some 3Hrs odd long its an epic . Still if you have a little time spare.
The end game -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L0_jsf4E1o
Now I don't know if actually 'knowing' can change anything but like James Corbett I think and hope it might. That's why I post here and fervently hope you become one of those to help in shifting the odds in favour of common mortal man
Kindest regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 11-01-2017, 02:16 PM
ewizard's Avatar
ewizard ewizard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Outside the Matrix
Posts: 1,122
Thanks for offering up the inside scoop here Duncan. For those of us who may not have the time for listening to all that would it be possible to post a brief summary of the reason(s)? I'll try to listen at some point but not possible now.
__________________
There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2017, 06:40 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizard View Post
Thanks for offering up the inside scoop here Duncan. For those of us who may not have the time for listening to all that would it be possible to post a brief summary of the reason(s)? I'll try to listen at some point but not possible now.
Evil people, possibly aliens, want to take over the world.

Alex Jones is an absolute joke whose job it is to make you look like an idiot for being stupid enough to believe him. Have you ever seen him on mainstream TV? Absolute disgrace.

BBC sunday politics show, bilderberg - Alex Jones interview - YouTube

Piers Morgan debates Alex Jones - YouTube

If this guy represents your argument, give up now. No one is going to take it seriously after seeing this clown.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 11-01-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,329
dr - Alex certainly doesn't shine on those clips , although as I say he seriously over eggs the cake in the video I suggest the historical events can't be denied. ewiz The Corbett report itself is already very compressed and fast moving with a lot to say , might I suggest you watch at least a little of 'how big oil conquered the word' if it doesn't grab your attention very quickly well -nothing lost, but I'm pretty sure it will - Kind regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Evil people, possibly aliens, want to take over the world.

Alex Jones is an absolute joke whose job it is to make you look like an idiot for being stupid enough to believe him. Have you ever seen him on mainstream TV? Absolute disgrace.

BBC sunday politics show, bilderberg - Alex Jones interview - YouTube

Piers Morgan debates Alex Jones - YouTube

If this guy represents your argument, give up now. No one is going to take it seriously after seeing this clown.
Maybe so, but I wouldn't be citing Piers Morgan as some kind of superior being. A person whom is clearly anti-liberty, anti-american, and who is an enemy of individual liberty and an enemy of every patriot and every human who values civil rights. Piers is an enemy and threat to every principle of freedom no matter who you are or where you live. He is clearly educated and intelligent so there can be no possible excuse for him not knowing what he actively engages in doing.

Jones maybe many things but I find Piers Morgan to be among the most outstanding traitors in human history. His public stances against the foundations of individual liberty have no comparison in Alex Jones, and unlike Jones, Piers is dangerous because he's charming, educated, and shows off well enough in clever speach to deceive most common people not privy to foundations of law in the rights of individual freedoms.

This is a former British Subject not attuned to ideas of individual rights as supreme above all others. He has dangerously cossed the line many times where in other epochs of time he might have been arrested on a charge of sedition or high treason. Capital Offenses in this country even today, and rightly so because he's not a private citizen voicing his own opinions, but a public figure speaking across the public airways: A modern day Toyko Rose broadcasting anti-american propaganda inside our border and across our own airways.

The Bills Of Rights are the Supreme Laws of the People and constitute the foundations of our government. Treason is defined by making war upon the government, and sedition is to make or advocate the unlawful overthrow of the government, which is what he has repeatedly done and escaped charge from doing. Remember here now, this is supposed to be the People Government, not the government of billionaires and corporations, but of We the People.

It is unlawful since the Bills of Rights cannot be altered. Only by the lawful path of a public plecibite to end the current government can any of those civil rights be altered, at least lawfully by definition of the existing contract. He and others have sought to make war on the Supreme Laws of the People of these United States and to overthrow those laws by unlawful means by avoiding a public plecibite which would require the absolute abolishment of all existing laws, and forms of government which would then require an completely different form of government, and that is what is his real objective has been, and to accomplish that by unlawful means. That is sedition if not high treason defined as I understand the law.

When you understand that then whatever Alex Jones maybe becomes entirely unimportant.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-08-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-08-2017, 02:52 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Maybe so, but I wouldn't be citing Piers Morgan as some kind of superior being. A person whom is clearly anti-liberty, anti-american, and who is an enemy of individual liberty and an enemy of every patriot and every human who values civil rights. Piers is an enemy and threat to every principle of freedom no matter who you are or where you live. He is clearly educated and intelligent so there can be no possible excuse for him not knowing what he actively engages in doing.

Jones maybe many things but I find Piers Morgan to be among the most outstanding traitors in human history. His public stances against the foundations of individual liberty have no comparison in Alex Jones, and unlike Jones, Piers is dangerous because he's charming, educated, and shows off well enough in clever speach to deceive most common people not privy to foundations of law in the rights of individual freedoms.

This is a former British Subject not attuned to ideas of individual rights as supreme above all others. He has dangerously cossed the line many times where in other epochs of time he might have been arrested on a charge of sedition or high treason. Capital Offenses in this country even today, and rightly so because he's not a private citizen voicing his own opinions, but a public figure speaking across the public airways: A modern day Toyko Rose broadcasting anti-american propaganda inside our border and across our own airways.

The Bills Of Rights are the Supreme Laws of the People and constitute the foundations of our government. Treason is defined by making war upon the government, and sedition is to make or advocate the unlawful overthrow of the government, which is what he has repeatedly done and escaped charge from doing. Remember here now, this is supposed to be the People Government, not the government of billionaires and corporations, but of We the People.

It is unlawful since the Bills of Rights cannot be altered. Only by the lawful path of a public plecibite to end the current government can any of those civil rights be altered, at least lawfully by definition of the existing contract. He and others have sought to make war on the Supreme Laws of the People of these United States and to overthrow those laws by unlawful means by avoiding a public plecibite which would require the absolute abolishment of all existing laws, and forms of government which would then require an completely different form of government, and that is what is his real objective has been, and to accomplish that by unlawful means. That is sedition if not high treason defined as I understand the law.

When you understand that then whatever Alex Jones maybe becomes entirely unimportant.
Piers Morgan is irrelevant. The imbecile is the one who's presenting and representing important subjects while acting like a lunatic. I don't care what Piers Morgan does, he just happens to be the TV show presenter. Alex Jones has just confirmed to the masses who watch TV that "conspiracy theorists" are crazy lunatics who are incapable of having a rational discussion. A job well done.

If you're going to present important facts and you want people to listen, then it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you need to act like a sensible human being. He's completely ignorant of the fact that perception influences opinion - at best. Or maybe he does know it very well...
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Piers Morgan is irrelevant. The imbecile is the one who's presenting and representing important subjects while acting like a lunatic. I don't care what Piers Morgan does, he just happens to be the TV show presenter. Alex Jones has just confirmed to the masses who watch TV that "conspiracy theorists" are crazy lunatics who are incapable of having a rational discussion. A job well done.
Sadly, Piers Morgan is only irrelevant for the reasons I previously stated and you're quite right about Alex Jones acting the fool for a reason.
The sad part is that the majority cannot grasp the both of them for who they honestly must be.

Your point is well taken, but speaks volumes; which of the two is the greatest threat, for one ignores the intelligent evil while focusing on the knave.
I must conclude then it is not accidental but choreographed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
If you're going to present important facts and you want people to listen, then it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you need to act like a sensible human being. He's completely ignorant of the fact that perception influences opinion - at best. Or maybe he does know it very well...
Oh it's intentional I'm quite sure. Even someone as foolish and silly as myself knows enough to try to contain myself in such a situation. No, I think you've focused in on what the detective calls the modus operandi of the knave, and he is a sidekick to the master who cannot have acted accidentally. That is asking a bit much to believe when I think upon it.

Thanks...really brought this into focus for me.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-10-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thousand, hope, oil, corbett, james, simply, big, alex, odds, favour, conquered, world, time, efforts, end, understand, watch, stable, energy, telling, determined, thing, bit, quickly, hundred

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers