Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-29-2017, 12:51 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Continued Tests of the 3 Battery System

I'm starting this topic in efforts to continue teststing the 3 Battery System that was originally started by Dave aka Turion.
Dave has requested his topic be locked and we thank him and all other members who have participated over the years.

There's been many claims that the motor in the 3 battery system runs for a longer period of time then the conventional way and this is what is tested and shared below.

To make it easier to find only the results, just look for the posts in Bold Red

Regards

Luc
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-01-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 10-29-2017, 03:38 PM
ricards ricards is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
Dear ricards,

What's going on here with those that disagree with me is you're jumping to conclusions too soon.

You assume I'll only be testing the 3 battery system with meters. But the fact is I won't. I'll be testing it without meters if you give me the chance but first I want to see what the meters calculate to start with so we have a baseline of some kind. Then we can compare the two. If they don't add up then we need to look into it even further.

You assume I don't know about a load between two capacitors has no affect on the energy transfer but I've known this for over 6 years and also know that this effect is what's suggested to be going on in the 3 battery system.

You assume I don't know about the topic of testing the effects of shuttling energy between two capacitors with a load between them but the fact is I've looked at the topic over 2 weeks ago and have even built a solid state circuit (not relays) to test the possibility of gain. I just haven't shared my results since the topic is fairly new and I don't want to disrupt and give you all more time to evaluate.

Keep in mind I've been researching and experimenting with free energy mostly full time for the past 10 years, so try not to jump to conclusions too soon as I am doing with your recent capacitor topic.

In time you'll see I'll do it justice.

Kind regards

Luc
Well I apologize luc for "assuming".. but you making the videos gave that impression that you were trying to "show" that the concept of powering a load by charging process is bogus you even went so far to do some calculations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
...
But you do know that and I generally agree with what you posted but here is how I understand it and measured it.

If battery 1 & 2 are connected in series and are 12 volts each = 24 volts and the current is measured at 1 amp = 24 watts entering the motor and if battery 3 is at 12 volts and the current entering it is measured at 1 amp = 12 watts entering battery 3.

So if we have 24 watts coming out from input batteries and 12 watts going in the charge battery it means half of the input power is being used by the motor and potentially half recovered by the charge battery.
However, the motor has converted part of those 12 watts to mechanical power and at best 80% if it is available at the motor shaft which means we have about 9.6 watts in mechanical power at the motor shaft which we can recover back to electrical if we attach a generator to it and can recover at best 80% if it = 7.7 watts and add it to the charge battery which gives a potential total of 19.7 watts recovered from the 24 watts put into the system.

..........
Regards

Luc
I suggested simple experiments that will show that the "energy" is NOT used up by the motor as what you claimed at post #1753..
did I assume?.

you say you know this for years.. yet you asked me what is it about that simple experiment I believe will prove? at post #1757...
did I assume you don't know that the load has no effect on energy transfer?..
read back at post #1753 you even made some calculations..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
Hi ricards,

In all 3 tests the voltage of all 3 capacitors will be the same.
What is it you beleive this test will prove or disprove?

Regards

Luc
lastly I didn't link the "Charge Pump" thread because I assumed you didn't know it.. but because turion asked me Its not good to bring up the topic about capacitors @ post #1684.. because he doesn't want the topic to sway off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
ricards,
Thanks for reminding me of that. I knew about it but discounted it because I always thought of it as tech for a large pulse, which would kill a motor, but maybe there is a way to utilize it.

It probably isn't appropriate to bring this up here, as this thread was started to talk about a BASIC free energy .......
mind you.. people respond to whatever Impression you make to them..

I am not going to tell you about my hardships and sacrifices on this kind of research.. because I do not want to give YOU the impression that you are giving me right now.
__________________
 

Last edited by ricards; 10-29-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-29-2017, 04:34 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Dear ricards,

I'm not going to respond and pick at what you said and the way I understood it as you just did. That will lead to nothing.

I politely ask you to stop and give me time to fully present the tests. Any other posts by anyone will be ignored until I've presented test results

Regards

Luc
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 10-29-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-29-2017, 10:12 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,302
Battery Information Table of Contents, Basic to Advanced

unbelievably deep subject .


I honestly expect to See what Dave ,Matt and Carroll have seen here.
and I do know that Luc is also hopeful .

the Benitez patent will be looked at too.

Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2017, 02:20 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,302
a quick note

Spoke with Carroll
there will be a build [properly sized] to the specific load being run
it will be an automated system and it will pump water [as per Carroll's design].

and for clarity
this has always been the goal here ,an accurate replication of exactly[or as close as possible] what Dave and others have seen here.

respectfully
Chet K
PS
this build will be sent to Luc's lab and elsewhere when done.
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 10-31-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2017, 03:56 PM
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,239
Chet asked me to post this information here about the automatic battery swapping circuit I built and tested last year. The information is in the basic free energy device thread. Here is a link to the page that has that information on it. You will need to substitute relays appropriately sized for your batteries and loads you will be using. Look at posts number 1340 and 1343.

Basic Free Energy Device

My time is very limited at the present but I will try to answer questions when I can.

Carroll
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-2017, 03:57 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Yesterday October 30th at 3pm I started a motor run time test using the 3 battery system. The test ran from 3pm till the next day 8:56am (Oct 31st post #11 below)

The main goal of this test is to evaluate the claims that a PM DC motors run time is increased by possibly as much as 3 times compared to if it was connected in the standard way to a single battery.

The test starts with 2 new fully charged 5 Amp/hr 12 volt batteries.
They have been repeatedly load tested (6 times) to find their capacity. All tests have averaged around 60 Watt-hr of capacity in each.

The 3rd battery is also a 5 Amp/hr but a used one which has been load tested 2 times and averaged 56 watt-hr of capacity and has been left discharged so it can be used as the charge battery (bat 3) to beginning the test.
Once bat 3 reaches a charge voltage above bat 1 and 2 then it will replace bat 1 which will go in the charge position and once it's charged above bat 2 it will replace it and bat 2 will go in the charge position.
The rotation process will continue until the motor stops turning or all 3 batteries reach around 10 volts each which ever comes first.
At that point we will calculate the motors total run hours.
Then the next test will be to recharge bat 1 & 2 and connect them together (parallel) and test how many motor run hours we get using a standard motor battery configuration.
The hope is the 3 battery system will achieve a longer run time.
Both test should be a fair comparison as they start with the same and known Watt-hr capacity.

3 Battery System Test started @ 3pm 10/30/17 (1st day)

link to video:
https://youtu.be/hVmwDS1r1PY
Please note, there's a few places I say Amp-hr but all is Watt-hr.[/COLOR][/B]

Pictures after 3pm about every hour till midnight and left to run overnight.















__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-31-2017, 04:42 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,330
FAILURE TO LAUNCH, or to get a CLUE

1. Those batteries are smaller than anything I have had consistent success with. I believe their impedance is too high, which makes success a 50/50 shot with the system you have built, and failure will reinforce the individuals who have insisted this system cannot work. For that reason alone, I would REALLY recommend larger batteries.
2. That is not a pulse motor so the battery is not getting a pulse charge. The pulse charge definitely contributes to the overall SUCCESS of this system, and with small batteries and no pulse motor, I hold little hope for success.
4. You ARE now rotating the batteries

There has already been too much controversy over this system, and I get INCREDIBLY frustrated when I see "replications" that are not really replications of what we have demonstrated. IE, large deep cycle batteries, a pulse motor at a minimum.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 11-02-2017 at 10:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-31-2017, 06:38 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Thanks for the details Dave

At this time those batteries is all I have. So let's hope I can get some results to prove your claim.

If there's a measurable gain then the next step would be to test to see if a pulse motor would further improve the results.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Regards

Luc
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-02-2017 at 10:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-31-2017, 06:52 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,330
Luc,
I never in the 10 years I have been working on this, reported seeing positive events with batteries THAT SMALL. The batteries I used had 20 TIMES the amp hours of your batteries. YES, we did have positive results with off the shelf motors but if you will go back and read my posts, I also said sometimes it worked and sometimes it DIDN’T. We were on a roller coaster ride for a long time. And even when the stock motor worked, it was with LARGE batteries.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda

Last edited by Turion; 11-02-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-31-2017, 07:02 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Test continues 10/31/17 (2nd day) 1st bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/WbqTfhccnbQ

Only one picture before next bat rotation video

__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-2017, 07:08 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Luc,
I never in the 10 years I have been working on this, reported seeing positive events with batteries THAT SMALL. The batteries I used had 20 TIMES the amp hours of your batteries. YES, we did have positive results with off the shelf motors but if you will go back and read my posts, I also said sometimes it worked and sometimes it DIDN’T. We were on a roller coaster ride for a long time.

What I have ASKED people to test is a system that I absolutely KNOW works. Then I have everything to lose if it doesn’t. What YOU are testing will NOT work, so why bother? If you want to test with a stock motor and have it work sometimes and sometimes not, depending on which way the wind blows or whether you fart during testing, be my guest, but you should STILL use larger batteries or you are going to see NOTHING no matter HOW many times you run the test.
I know you recommended large batteries but this is all I have and I'm in no position to buy large batteries unless someone wants to send me the $400 to buy some which I strongly doubt.
So this is the best it's going to get unless the results prove otherwise.

Please confirm the C/20 rate of a 5 Amp/hr battery.

Regards

Luc
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-31-2017, 07:21 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,330
C-20 rate you stated for your load is within the C/20 rating for those batteries. On this I admit I was incorrect and YOU are correct and within the recommended guidelines.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-2017, 07:34 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 2nd bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/i95Tlb-3aRA


One pic before next switch

__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-2017, 07:52 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 3rd bat switch

Link to video: https://youtu.be/SW0xCrDVs2M

Only one picture before next bat rotation video


__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-31-2017, 08:11 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,330
Thoughts

Luc,
From my experience, impedance is, among other things, a reflection of the batteries ability to absorb the charge. The smaller the battery, the lower its ability to accept a charge with less resistance. When .5 amps or 1.5 volts makes a difference between success and failure, this DOES matter.

I am not a battery expert. I can only speak from what I have experienced. My explanations may be, and often are, totally wrong. I only attempt to explain what I have seen.

For instance, I have no idea WHY the voltage coming out of a pulse motor is higher than what is going in when run between the batteries. My explanation is only what I believe explains Why.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-2017, 09:55 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Luc,
From my experience, impedance is, among other things, a reflection of the batteries ability to absorb the charge. The smaller the battery, the lower its ability to accept a charge with less resistance. When .5 amps or 1.5 volts makes a difference between success and failure, this DOES matter.
Yes, but it's not just based on a batteries ability to receive a charge, it also comes into play when it delivers power and why lead acid batteries in general have a C/20 rating to keep them form wasting power withing there own internal resistance.
So if you understand this logic it should be clear that even though my batteries are small and so is the load by keeping them at C/20 or higher in my case the impedance should not have much effect on the results.

The test result so far is looking a little promising, because once the bat 1 & 2 watt meter goes above 120 watt/hr then that will start to indicate we have surpassed the batteries capacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
For instance, I have no idea WHY the voltage coming out of a pulse motor is higher than what is going in when run between the batteries. My explanation is only what I believe explains Why.
Yes, it's always interesting to observe a coils Inductive Discharge. I've studied it and built device to try to use this to achieve a gain for over 8 years.
This effect is used very much in switch mode power supplies and DC to DC converters.
A coil can absorb voltage quite instantly compared to current which needs time to build up and what creates the magnetic field. However when you cut off the power to the coil the voltage is also the first thing to shoot out a little like releasing the pressure of a garden hose after you shut off the faucet. The longer the hose the more will shoot out.

Anyways, we should see the results by tomorrow. Trust that I'm doing my very best and hope it can succeed.

Regards

Luc
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-31-2017, 09:57 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 4th bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/t8hzF1tPUBI

Only one picture before next bat rotation video


__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-31-2017, 10:15 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 5th bat switch

Link to video: https://youtu.be/IQSxVEUL-h8

Only one picture before next bat rotation video


__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-31-2017, 11:20 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,330
Thoughts

We can debate for hours why there SHOULD be no difference in results. I have NO proof I that it works best with LARGE batteries. But I KNOW it to be a fact from the hundreds of tests I have run over the last 10 years. It is anecdotal evidence, but that’s it.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-31-2017, 11:48 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 6th bat switch

Link to video: https://youtu.be/cJFam-RKb78

No more pictures between bat switches as they are now at every hour.
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-01-2017, 12:41 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 7th bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/c9IbKLCE3RU
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2017, 01:46 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) this is just a battery check, no switch needed.

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/tw_RY1hw4XQ
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2017, 04:30 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) 8th bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/jTErhGWTNro
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-01-2017, 04:46 AM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
10/31/17 (2nd day) last update of the day and shutdown till tomorrow morning

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/QaXcqk9Ihxk
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,298
Gotoluc – Meaning no animosity to anyone I am delighted to see you having a crack at this nut, even though I can understand how it might bend some folks out of shape . I know David in particular has invested years of his time and I shudder to think how much coin chasing this rabbit. still from what I know of the man regardless of that he'd still die a happy man if he knew how and why it does what it does.
I can tell you personally huge amounts of seemingly free energy does make its availability known in no uncertain fashion its, quite undeniable. I'll write a little on that in a moment gotoluc because I think you may have a talent to if not tame it, to perhaps see a little more of the light.
I have read Bro and David's comments and have only this to observe -
There has been such an expensive and time consuming effort to duplicate the conditions by so many people the small gains have been logged by most as real milestones cast in stone almost, Size of battery ,size of cable, magnetic direction , et al – infinitum.
I would like to remind everyone reading that some of the greatest discoveries over the years have been made entirely by accident ! duplication of what has been done before may not be the correct avenue,
Some time ago Luc you produced a series of video's to help people understand resonance and If I don't miss my guess its going to hold you in good stead here.
Let me expand on that . Resonance by en large is a condition where energy may transform from one form to another, one example of this might be (for instance) a radio transmitter , It is feeding a spacial resonant antenna ,with electrical energy which is converted to another form of energy ,The electromagnetic wave, - unit the wavelength.
All this of course pertains to the transverse wave (the sine wave in fact) the longitudinal wave is assumed not to exist in electrical and electronic work, therefore we don't have the maths the formula or any knowledge of its effects we stumble in the dark! Let me then offer an explanation which might (just might) answer .
First the size of the battery's – Here is the spacial relationship , Just as an antenna has a physical size (wavelength relationship) to the sine-wave fed into it just so the battery to an impulse wave generated by whatever means. From what I saw I formed the opinion that this huge amount of excess energy was generated in the heart of the so called 'bad battery' I started to view any LA battery even a brand new one as in some state of crystallisation all be it at a sub molecular level) and that crystallisation crucial to the energy generation. One of your own video's Luc shows a square wave being brought to resonance on an oscilloscope , The time axis is of course arbitrary regard it as an impulse (if you will) impulse immediately puts you in the longitudinal wave kingdom of Eric Dollard. (revise this if you want)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKggql3aYkc
although I'm sure you will have watched it many times anyway. If you take one of those badly crystallised batteries Luc and connect a Sig Gen and scope to it you'll find it has resonant points. If you impulse at that frequency with a voltage you'll see what has excited so many other people.
There also alas lay the seeds of destruction too! The crystal structure changes , the impedance changes ,
the resonant points of course change --- in short the bloody battery fixes itself,the internal resistance drops dramatically (view that like the Q factor if'n you like) so -- Its like dancing on shifting sand .
I might remind folks that a crystallised battery exhibits a condition the text books refer to as 'approaching infinity resistance' That however that doesn't apply to impedance .
Impulse at one of the series resonant frequencies results in no 'real energy' consumption (in theory
Power (Watts) = VI cos Φ and energy = Power X time (Kw/hrs) ergo if cos Φ = 90deg (resonance) no power is consumed and so no energy either but that box of crystals is bouncing, a thing of beauty you don't get to watch for very long --- just my musings for you to consider Luc – kindest regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 11-01-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-01-2017, 02:05 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
Test resumed 11/1/17 (3rd day) 9th bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/91K_SIEig1k
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Duncan's Avatar
Duncan Duncan is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,298
A pleasure Luc you might like to consider this briefly too-
as I try to expand just a little. David originally carried this out with two batteries only one in good condition and one heavily crystallised connected reverse polarity with a brushed motor in series.
+ to + for instance with a brushed DC in the negative line . With that huge resistance of a suphated battery in circuit (circa 10 M ohms I measured on the thing I ran) you would think it impossible for the motor to ever turn – amazingly it does after some time start to turn of its own accord and get faster and faster . Difficult to offer any explanation apart from I have seen it and it does!
In fact I watched the battery terminals and surrounds 'ice up' but I never managed to reproduce the effect after the battery 'healed'(charged) itself.
My thoughts at the time Luc lead me to consider a web page I'll post in a moment It relates to capacitive battery charging . Consider if you will the impulse now is supplied by di-electric breakdown as opposed to armature brushes – again the object being to hit and hold series resonance (very difficult but not impossible)
It seems quite insane but even the battery formula doesn't disagree .
A LA battery capacity is measured in amps/hours , there is no rhyme or reason to involve voltage or power.(in theory) - hold series resonance with a high resistance (little or no I^2R loss) you have what's ordered lots of Amps but its walking a thin line on shifting sand. and the seeds of destruction are there as the internal resistance lowers as the battery charges.
Whilst at resonance there is virtually no energy transfer (only amps) no energy = NO HEAT (I believe that's why I saw icing) This guy is prepared to walk that fine line with LA batteries across the grid. I've done this but its a bit nerve racking and not for the faint hearted
Capacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy
If you read his observation on using this contraption as a 'de-sulphater' and then read the de-sulphater as 'instant charging' well now perhaps you see the comparison I'm trying to draw.
Whilst I could think of no way to stabilize the operation or hold that series resonance with a high resistance the bits of the jig saw fit. - That's my guess and contribution for what it might be worth. you I know have a good grasp of things resonant Luc so I hope you see what I'm driving at and add something to this frustrating chestnut.
I also have the cheek to post your own video Luc for the benefit of others reading , in which you importantly note - square wave (impulse wave) can indeed be made resonant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ

Kind regards Duncan
__________________
Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Last edited by Duncan; 11-01-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-01-2017, 02:46 PM
ewizard's Avatar
ewizard ewizard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Outside the Matrix
Posts: 1,096
That capacitive charger is basically the same thing as George Wiseman's Capacitive Transformer charger (no transformer is used). Same exact setup with a cap in series with the AC and put a FWBR on the end of it. It's one to be very careful with since you are using AC straight from an outlet.
__________________
There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-01-2017, 03:18 PM
gotoluc gotoluc is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,267
11/1/17 (3rd day) 10th bat switch

Link to video:
https://youtu.be/p6RemYy13sA
__________________
 

Last edited by gotoluc; 11-06-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
system, battery, dave, period, topic, motor, participated, years, claims, longer, data, measurement, shared, luc, tested, time, run, teststing, started, continue, tests, starting, efforts, aka, members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers