Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-31-2017, 01:51 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Skycollection's "Zero Lenz Drag" output coil.

Jorge demonstrates incontrovertible proof of "Lenz Free Output" in his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9MiEJ6KI8k
__________________
 
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 08-31-2017, 03:37 AM
SkyWatcher's Avatar
SkyWatcher SkyWatcher is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,142
Hi allen, thanks for sharing.
I didn't see him move the coil away from the magnet rotor, if he did that, we could see if the rotor increased in speed.
The reason i say this, i have made tests with normal air coil setups and placed it in the orientation he shows.
It generates less and causes less lenz effect.
And when the coil is faced at the rotor magnet, the lenz effect increases and so does output.
That is why it would be good if he completely removed the pancake generator coil, while the rotor is at speed, then place the coil into the test positions.
peace love light
__________________
 

Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-31-2017 at 03:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-31-2017, 04:02 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Zero Lenz Drag Coil.

@SkyWatcher,

Good points. More thorough testing is definitly a must. I informed Jorge of the new thread. Maybe he will comment on your suggestion.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-31-2017, 12:42 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Is correct, if i remove the pancake coil the rotor will increase a little more, in perpendicular position the percentage of the Eddy currents is very low, the pancake coil "induces" the current very easy and the light of led bulb is very bright...!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-31-2017, 01:45 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Lenz free output

@Jorge,

Thank you. Nevertheless, the equal and opposite reaction that results from the interaction of the coil and magnet is nullified by the orthagonal alignment of the relative magnetic poles. The output coil generates the opposite pole that would normally slow the rotor, but it points in the wrong direction to effect it!

We have observed the presence of I/O anomaly in the past. The question remains: Is the ratio of drag to output linear or anomalistic between the two output coil positions?

A lux meter would help determine the exact luminosity of the bulb. A simple comparison between the rotor R.P.M. and the bulb light intensity between the two output coil positions should solve the puzzle.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-31-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-31-2017, 02:01 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Jorge,

Thank you. Nevertheless, the equal and opposite reaction that results from the interaction of the coil and magnet is nullified by the orthagonal alignment of the relative magnetic poles. The output coil generates the opposite pole that would normally slow the rotor, but it points in the wrong direction to effect it!

We have observed the presence of I/O anomaly in the past. The question remains: Is the ratio of drag to output linear or anomalistic between the two output coil positions?

A lux meter would help determine the exact luminosity of the bulb. A simple comparison between the rotor R.P.M. and the bulb light intensity between the two output coil positions should solve the puzzle.

Thanks Allen, i want to tell you that is difficult to me in two points: 1.- i don´t speak english, i am learning 2.- i did not study electronics, i am learning, some of the questions people ask me, many of them i can not anwser because i really don´t understand but i will try to anwser some of them. Please change a little your question...!
__________________
 

Last edited by skycollection; 08-31-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-31-2017, 08:48 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycollection View Post
Thanks Allen, i want to tell you that is difficult to me in two points: 1.- i don´t speak english, i am learning 2.- i did not study electronics, i am learning, some of the questions people ask me, many of them i can not anwser because i really don´t understand but i will try to anwser some of them. Please change a little your question...!
@Jorge,

La intensidad de la bombilla necesita medirse en ambas posiciones de la bobina y compararla con la velocidad del rotor.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2017, 11:34 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Lenz relief

@Jorge,

Si los bulbos se encienden al mismo nivel de intensidad y la velocidad del rotor es desigual, sabremos que "Lenz Relief" está presente en la bobina con las RPM más rápidas.

What I'm saying in English is that if we measure the light intensity of the bulbs along with the rotor speeds, at equal intensity the coil position with the higher RPM speed rotor would demonstrate "Lenz Relief".

Jorge needs a Lux Meter and a Laser Tach to perform this test with a high level of scientific precision. Jorge's generator is ideally setup for this kind of test. Jorge's results would be important.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 08-31-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-01-2017, 12:21 AM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Jorge,

Si los bulbos se encienden al mismo nivel de intensidad y la velocidad del rotor es desigual, sabremos que "Lenz Relief" está presente en la bobina con las RPM más rápidas.

What I'm saying in English is that if we measure the light intensity of the bulbs along with the rotor speeds, at equal intensity the coil position with the higher RPM speed rotor would demonstrate "Lenz Relief".

Jorge needs a Lux Meter and a Laser Tach to perform this test with a high level of scientific precision. Jorge's generator is ideally setup for this kind of test. Jorge's results would be important.
Allan, i need many devices and many components in my house, i have no laboratory, just a table and some instruments where I built my rotors, A LUX METER AND A LASER TACHOMETER is impossible for me, it´s a lot of money and i have no economic resoucers to get these devices....sorry my friend.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-01-2017, 12:27 AM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Allan, i dindn´t find "lenz relief" can you explain whait is it...?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-01-2017, 01:15 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
components

@Jorge,

Relief might be translated as ayuda en Espanol, or help in English. One coil position may help relieve "Lenz Drag" more then the other.

Send me your mailing address by personal message and I will shop for the two measuring instruments online and have them sent to you as a gift.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-01-2017, 01:37 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Jorge,

Relief might be translated as ayuda en Espanol, or help in English. One coil position may help relieve "Lenz Drag" more then the other.

Send me your mailing address by personal message and I will shop for the two measuring instruments online and have them sent to you as a gift.
Thanks Allan, please write me to: skycollection@hotmail.com
and i will tell you all the information and i really apreciate your help.
saludos desde mexico.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-01-2017, 11:43 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@Jorge,

Si los bulbos se encienden al mismo nivel de intensidad y la velocidad del rotor es desigual, sabremos que "Lenz Relief" está presente en la bobina con las RPM más rápidas.

What I'm saying in English is that if we measure the light intensity of the bulbs along with the rotor speeds, at equal intensity the coil position with the higher RPM speed rotor would demonstrate "Lenz Relief".

Jorge needs a Lux Meter and a Laser Tach to perform this test with a high level of scientific precision. Jorge's generator is ideally setup for this kind of test. Jorge's results would be important.
I have other experiment related with the LENZ LAW, the Zero Force Zero Lenz Drag, i hope it serves for your audience....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVJ52Idfno&t=6s
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:23 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Zero Lenz Drag

Thanks Jorge for another outstanding video. Your platform demonstrates the zero Lenz Drag effect better then any other on the internet.

Imagine three magnet spinners with a dozen coils, one power three outputs in the center and four on each end for 1 power and 11 outputs total! I believe this setup has a strong chance of going over unity.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-02-2017, 03:18 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycollection View Post
I have other experiment related with the LENZ LAW, the Zero Force Zero Lenz Drag, i hope it serves for your audience....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVJ52Idfno&t=6s
Thanks for the delayed lenz motor. Something like the zero force motor.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-02-2017, 03:25 AM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,269
Simple Test

The simplest test I can think of with the simplest tools is to remove all the coils from the proximity of the rotor and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM just turning the rotor. Then introduce a coil to the rotor and again measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. Then connect a load to the coil and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. If the amp draw is now lower than your first measurement and the RPM is higher than your first measurement, you have what you are looking for.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-02-2017, 03:33 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The simplest test I can think of with the simplest tools is to remove all the coils from the proximity of the rotor and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM just turning the rotor. Then introduce a coil to the rotor and again measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. Then connect a load to the coil and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. If the amp draw is now lower than your first measurement and the RPM is higher than your first measurement, you have what you are looking for.
Hey Turion

i knew there was something i was missing and thanks to you I am now
getting it. It is great to see people experiment and what you are pointing
out is that just because the motor produces a higher RPM does not
mean that more power is available. SUUL is quite a different thing.
A.K.A (Speed up under load ) SUUL the true test for lenz free.



So SkyCollection probably has not got that far yet. He must think like
most when putting magnets near a magnet motor and it speeds up that
you are getting free power.

Maybe a load test needs to be done. NOW I get it. I am amazed at how
easy things just go right over my head. Thanks again. U DA MAN I follow.

__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-02-2017 at 03:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Jorge's instruments.

Here are pictures of two meters I just sent to Mexico for Skycollection:

Should arrive in two or three weeks Jorge!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lux meter.jpg (40.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Laser tach.jpg (23.8 KB, 9 views)
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-02-2017, 10:12 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Here are pictures of two meters I just sent to Mexico for Skycollection:

Should arrive in two or three weeks Jorge!
Oh God, it's incredible ....! is something that I never expected, that I will thank you all my life, this will be very useful to do the necessary tests, thank you very much. Do you have the guide and the company...?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
Skycollection zero Lenz Drag input test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The simplest test I can think of with the simplest tools is to remove all the coils from the proximity of the rotor and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM just turning the rotor. Then introduce a coil to the rotor and again measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. Then connect a load to the coil and measure the amp draw of the motor and the RPM. If the amp draw is now lower than your first measurement and the RPM is higher than your first measurement, you have what you are looking for.
Take a look at Skycollection's latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sozTp3pedcI

He's demonstrating a firm pathway to over unity.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 09-03-2017 at 12:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-03-2017, 01:31 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,669
It decelerates when the extra coil runs the light for free with no extra
power usage in the form of amps but voltage is another story.

Great tests SKYCOLLECTION Your rotor screams but if you
keep loading it with more and more floating coils with lights you will
reach a point where the system slows down even more then after
measurements you will see what's what.

keep up the search.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Turion's Avatar
Turion Turion is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,269
Allen,

From my experience, there is overunity, and then there is USABLE overunity. Having something that works and then being able to scale it up to the point where it produces real usable power are two different things.
__________________
"I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
"Try Not! Do or do not. There is no 'Try' ". Yoda
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,354
OU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Allen,

From my experience, there is overunity, and then there is USABLE overunity. Having something that works and then being able to scale it up to the point where it produces real usable power are two different things.
The challenge of inventing a self running motor is enough.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-07-2017, 08:51 AM
thaelin thaelin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 73
lux and tach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
Here are pictures of two meters I just sent to Mexico for Skycollection:

Should arrive in two or three weeks Jorge!
Hey Allen:
You beat me to the punch. Was going to send my tach his way as I don't use it anymore. Down right swell of you mate. Some times its the littlest of things that have the biggest impact on a person.

thay
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-12-2017, 07:19 PM
skycollection skycollection is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: guadalajara mexico
Posts: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to skycollection
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaelin View Post
Hey Allen:
You beat me to the punch. Was going to send my tach his way as I don't use it anymore. Down right swell of you mate. Some times its the littlest of things that have the biggest impact on a person.

thay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6rY_i5wens&t=1s
Other interesting experiment ZERO LENZ DRAG.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-17-2017, 07:35 PM
taibaniimran taibaniimran is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Hello friend,
Great work this is really amazing keep it up.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
free, incontrovertible, lenz, output, proof, coil, drag, skycollections

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers