Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 06-07-2017, 05:25 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Improved over time?

When?...How many more Centuries would we all need to wait for?

"Will be" you meant "for sure" right?

Should I hold my breath waiting for it to "improve" in size and efficiency then?

Wouldn't I turn blue?


Give me, and give Us all a brake would you?!

When will your device be available for all?
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 06-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
When will your device be available for all?
I believe that is why you keep entertaining me here...so I can not finish it......then show it to Bistander and Citfta and get their attention and interest to refine it to Max Spec's and Performance...

Basically it is NOT all about a "device" but a simple way to demonstrate what is only conceived as a Theory, a "Fairy-Tale" or an "OU Taboo"...but, does works and could be enhanced and expanded in many modules.

Just need to show One, single unit doing it, in a simple mode, to then be replicated...And it does work...trust me.


So start filling in your orders and sending me ALL THE MONEY FIRST!!!...

Unless You invite me to your wedding with Dick...then I may think about giving it as a Wedding Present...


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-07-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-07-2017, 05:46 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
I believe that is why you keep entertaining me here...so I can not finish it......then show it to Bistander and Citfta and get their attention and interest to refine it to Max Spec's and Performance...

Basically it is NOT all about a "device" but a simple way to demonstrate what is only conceived as a Theory, a "Fairy-Tale" or an "OU Taboo"...but, does works and could be enhanced and expanded in many modules.

Just need to show One, single unit doing it...And it does work...trust me.


Ufopolitics
I don't trust you. Science isn't about trust. I do not take your word for it. Youtube is full of such rubbish claims. Either it works universally, or it doesn't work at all. What you say is irrelevant because your words don't power the lights.

No one is forcing you to come here to complain about how ridiculous the existing methods of harnessing natural sources of energy are, and talk about how your device, which doesn't exist because you don't have time to finish it, is better. Stop complaining about the ridiculousness of harnessing the sun's energy and get on with it. After all, isn't the fate of mankind and the planet itself at stake. Or am I that important?

Trust in Me (English)- Jungle Book - YouTube
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 06-07-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 06-07-2017, 06:17 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
I don't trust you. Science isn't about trust. I do not take your word for it. Youtube is full of such rubbish claims. Either it works universally, or it doesn't work at all. What you say is irrelevant because your words don't power the lights.
That's your prerogative, it is ok not to trust...I wouldn't either, unless I would be watching several existing videos where very interesting experiments and serious developments are taking place from that specific youtuber Chanel.

It is ok to be skeptic, but NOT to the point to become ridiculously "blind" when the FULL proof is right in front of your nose, then you keep rejecting it....that is not being skeptic, that's been mind-retarded and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
No one is forcing you to come here to complain about how ridiculous the existing methods of harnessing natural sources of energy are, and talk about how your device, which doesn't exist because you don't have time to finish it, is better. Stop complaining about the ridiculousness of harnessing the sun's energy and get on with it. After all, isn't the fate of mankind and the planet itself at stake. Or am I that important?

Trust in Me (English)- Jungle Book - YouTube
And so, no one is forcing you to disrupt a Thread which is NOT about Natural Resources like you are standing for...to then "advertise" and recommend Solar Panels, Waterfalls and Windmills, like there would not be any other solution(s) at all.

Whenever you do, I will write about how obsolete and ridiculous they all are.


In other words...what are you doing here, besides advertisement of Solar Panels?...for real?


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-07-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-07-2017, 06:27 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
That's your prerogative, it is ok not to trust...I wouldn't either, unless I would be watching several existing videos where very interesting experiments are taking place from that youtuber Chanel.

And so, no one is forcing you to disrupt a Thread which is NOT about Natural Resources like you are standing for...to then "advertise" and recommend Solar Panels, Waterfalls and Windmills, like there would not be any other solution(s) at all.

Whenever you do, I will write about how obsolete and ridiculous they all are.

In other words...what are you doing here, besides advertisement of Solar Panels...for real?


Ufopolitics
Well it's not really my prerogative, because the lights are either on or off. My opinion doesn't change that.

The original remark was just a passing comment about what constitutes Tesla's "wheelwork of nature" at the end of a post providing factual information regarding what was happening in the original subject. That's when someone objected to the thought that Tesla would have liked the idea of directly harnessing the sun's energy with a solar panel and made rejecting the harnessing of renewable natural resources take over the thread.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Well it's not really my prerogative, because the lights are either on or off. My opinion doesn't change that.

The original remark was just a passing comment about what constitutes Tesla's "wheelwork of nature" at the end of a post providing factual information regarding what was happening in the original subject. That's when someone objected to the thought that Tesla would have liked the idea of directly harnessing the sun's energy with a solar panel and made rejecting the harnessing of renewable natural resources take over the thread.
If you have studied Nikola Tesla's work carefully...then it will pop up right in your face that He was very much into Flying, Boating (first RC Boat) as Land Vehicles, which collected and powered by just antennas harnessing free energy from the air, which happens we also breath for free -so far-...thanks GOD!!

And I know all the above FACTS sounds kind of disturbing to you, just because You consider all your little builds of Tesla Coils and basically all Tesla's Wireless Energy Transmissions must be connected to a Fixed Ground in order to really "fully function"...since you "believe" all and main power travels through...Earth ground...which is another ridiculous statement you stand for...

So now tell me, How Tesla was going to fix a ground to his Planes, Boats or Cars...according to your excellent contributions to Tesla's Science?

Maybe all were conceived by Nikola Tesla based on a heavy duty steel cord, anchored to Ground and attached to their moving fuselages...limiting their traveling range?

Really?...so... Nikola Tesla completely forgot to mention that limitation on all his related Patents?



Take care...am out


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-07-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:32 PM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
... which happens we also breath for free...thanks GOD!!

Ufopolitics
Damn... We do not breath for free. There is a natural process that is providing our breath. Energy is being converted here. Just that we humans do not do the work or pay the bill, does not mean the work is done for free. It is converted, and something had to give in (pay the price / die etc) to the conversion. There is no free lunch in nature. Tesla was aware of this simple fact. You seem to have no idea.

Your quotes regarding Tesla are an insult to his name, his knowlegde, and his work. Abuse is all i can call it.


Please, get out and stay out.
__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:39 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
And I know all the above FACTS sounds kind of disturbing to you, just because You consider all your little builds Tesla Coils and basically all Tesla's Wireless Energy Transmissions must be connected to a Fixed Ground...where you "believe" all and main power travels through...Earth ground...which is another ridiculous statement you stand for...

So now tell me, How Tesla was going to fix a ground to his Planes, Boats or Cars...according to your excellent contributions to Tesla's Science?
Perhaps you should conduct some little experiments, and then you might discover some little effects that Tesla observed that would give you the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
From my circuit you can get either electromagnetic waves, 90 percent of electromagnetic waves if you like, and 10 percent in the current energy that passes through the earth. Or, you can reverse the process and get 10 percent of the energy in electromagnetic waves and 90 percent in energy of the current that passes through the earth.

You see, the apparatus which I have devised was an apparatus enabling one to produce tremendous differences of potential and currents in an antenna circuit. These requirements must be fulfilled, whether you transmit by currents of conduction, or whether you transmit by electromagnetic waves. You want high potential currents, you want a great amount of vibratory energy; but you can graduate this vibratory energy. By proper design and choice of wave lengths, you can arrange it so that you get, for instance, 5 percent in these electromagnetic waves and 95 percent in the current that goes through the earth. That is what I am doing. Or you can get, as these radio men, 95 percent in the energy of electromagnetic waves and only 5 percent in the energy of the current. . . . The apparatus is suitable for one or the other method. I am not producing radiation with my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. . . . In my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that the energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved.
Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents -- Chapter IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
It is difficult for a layman to grasp how an electric current can be propagated to distances of thousands of miles without diminution of intention. But it is simple after all. Distance is only a relative conception, a reflection in the mind of physical limitation. A view of electrical phenomena must be free of this delusive impression. However surprising, it is a fact that a sphere of the size of a little marble offers a greater impediment to the passage of a current than the whole earth. Every experiment, then, which can be performed with such a small sphere can likewise be carried out, and much more perfectly, with the immense globe on which we live. This is not merely a theory, but a truth established in numerous and carefully conducted experiments. When the earth is struck mechanically, as is the case in some powerful terrestrial upheaval, it vibrates like a bell, its period being measured in hours. When it is struck electrically, the charge oscillates, approximately, twelve times a second. By impressing upon it current waves of certain lengths, definitely related to its diameter, the globe is thrown into resonant vibration like a wire, stationary waves forming, the nodal and ventral regions of which can be located with mathematical precision. Owing to this fact and the spheroidal shape of the earth, numerous geodetical and other data, very accurate and of the greatest scientific and practical value, can be readily secured...

This mode of conveying electrical energy to a distance is not 'wireless' in the popular sense, but a transmission through a conductor, and one which is incomparably more perfect than any artificial one. All impediments of conduction arise from confinement of the electric and magnetic fluxes to narrow channels. The globe is free of such cramping and hinderment. It is an ideal conductor because of its immensity, isolation in space, and geometrical form. Its singleness is only an apparent limitation, for by impressing upon it numerous non-interfering vibrations, the flow of energy may be directed through any number of paths which, though bodily connected, are yet perfectly distinct and separate like ever so many cables. Any apparatus, then, which can be operated through one or more wires, at distances obviously limited, can likewise be worked without artificial conductors, and with the same facility and precision, at distances without limit other than that imposed by the physical dimensions of the globe.
"The Future of the Wireless Art" by Nikola Tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla
The exact law will be readily understood by reference to Fig. 9, in which a transmitting circuit is shown connected to earth and to an antenna. The transmitter being in action, two effects are produced: Hertz waves pass thru the air, and a current traverses the earth. The former propagate with the speed of light and their energy is unrecoverable in the circuit. The latter proceeds with the speed varying as the cosecant of the angle which a radius drawn from any point under consideration forms with the axis of symmetry of the waves. At the origin the speed is infinite but gradually diminishes until a quadrant is traversed, when the velocity is that of light. From there on it again increases, becoming infinite at the antipole. Theoretically the energy of this current is recoverable in its entirety, in properly attuned receivers.

Some experts, whom I have credited with better knowledge, have for years contended that my proposals to transmit power without wires are sheer nonsense but I note that they are growing more cautious every day. The latest objection to my system is found in the cheapness of gasoline. These men labor under the impression that the energy flows in all directions and that, therefore, only a minute amount can be recovered in any individual receiver. But this is far from being so. The power is conveyed in only one direction, from the transmitter to the receiver, and none of it is lost elsewhere. It is perfectly practicable to recover at any point of the globe energy enough for driving an airplane, or a pleasure boat or for lighting a dwelling. I am especially sanguine in regard to the lighting of isolated places and believe that a more economical and convenient method can hardly be devised. The future will show whether my foresight is as accurate now as it has proved heretofore.
https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes...ific-illusions



__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 06-07-2017 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Damn... We do not breath for free. There is a natural process that is providing our breath. Energy is being converted here. Just that we humans do not do the work or pay the bill, does not mean the work is done for free. It is converted, and something had to give in (pay the price / die etc) to the conversion. There is no free lunch in nature. Tesla was aware of this simple fact. You seem to have no idea.
Dick,

I wrote:

"free energy from the air, which happens we also breath for free -so far-...thanks GOD!!

Obviously you have a very serious problem of reading and interpretation...I was referring to the AIR, BEING FREE...DICK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Your quotes regarding Tesla are an insult to his name, his knowlegde, and his work. Abuse is all i can call it.


Please, get out and stay out.
First, it spells "knowledge" not knowlegde.

And second, obviously you are not familiar with Tesla's Patents:

BOAT & VEHICLES

AERIAL TRANSPORTATION 1

AERIAL TRANSPORTATION 2

You get out DICK
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 06-08-2017, 01:42 AM
ricards ricards is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 81
people who have common goals fight amongst themselves.. sad reality..
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-08-2017, 03:31 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 629
There is concern about a free energy device being disruptive
because the losers would want Utopian life for only a few.

If everyone could live in a middle class house in the suburbs
then solar panels would be enough however it appears
that conservation and alternatives and central power is here to stay.

Having a small device power your home such as Henry Moray, Steven Mark, Kapanadze was never demonstrated or replicated in enough hands to be a public proto-type.

I believe that tapping an unknown source would be a progressive discovery from a barely working design with advancement along the way.
The inventor would likely have a story about how it came about.

Let's say you tried to replicate a Steven Mark TPU, the device takes time to get up to speed, the device shakes when moved ect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHswoNpc0Tk

So how would those working principals be examined if someone actually got something to work even partially ? Not looking at a wall wart.
That is why I suggest using synchronous up regulator with those sense features if and when over unity does happen you will
more likely spot it quickly because the load will decrease and the controller error amplifier will adjust but also waveforms may change slightly
I found a cheap ebay regulator LTC 8730 but the inductor should be placed away from the transistors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0KHPxlFz6I

In physics the term resonance can be the synchronous vibration of a neighboring object.
__________________
 

Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-08-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-08-2017, 06:35 AM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrovolt View Post

In physics the term resonance can be the synchronous vibration of a neighboring object.



synchronous vibration i think this is what i need to focus on now thanks !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 06-08-2017, 09:37 AM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDOM4-f7jQc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJQOx-9M78

__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-08-2017, 08:37 PM
zilk zilk is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
This is a fake, the transformer is connected to the needle, puncturing a carpet. Under a carpet the metal plate is placed, which is connected to a phase wire, and so on...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-08-2017, 09:32 PM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Dick,

I wrote:

"free energy from the air, which happens we also breath for free -so far-...thanks GOD!!

Obviously you have a very serious problem of reading and interpretation...I was referring to the AIR, BEING FREE...DICK!!



First, it spells "knowledge" not knowlegde.

And second, obviously you are not familiar with Tesla's Patents:

BOAT & VEHICLES

AERIAL TRANSPORTATION 1

AERIAL TRANSPORTATION 2

You get out DICK


If all your arguments can not win? Resort to be spelling nazi. Chapeau!

@Mikrovolt

Quote:
... central power is here to stay.
That is most likely to be the case. And it does not have to be a negative thing. We all will need infrastructure in order to balance out our power needs at a specific time we need it, at least in the transition period we are in right now in the developed world. Needles to say there would be payment needed in order to maintain the infrastructure. So, no free bee here.

All these Kapanadze , Figuera, Don Smit, B&L, need a power source in order to become a "provider" of electricity. That is, if these devices would work, no prove till date exist about any of these. The infrastructure is still critical with these devices or one needs to have access to charged batteries to start the process or the grid. (Boguslaw, it is cumbersome, like needed when your car won't start because batteries are dead, unlike solar panels, they will generate even in moonlight). It will serve little to no purpose of those who need electricity with no access to electricity or (charged) batteries (not free) in the first place. The poor, third world people). All who post **** like we need to power the world because of the poor, like some members here posting. Their posts is pure propaganda of their own needs or ego. Be it because lack of money or otherwise it does not matter. it is because their own agenda, not the agenda of the well being of the whole world population. Sadly, there are many who post on this website and use the name of Tesla, but have no clue, and abuse Tesla's name in order tor promote their BS.

Now if anybody interested would study what my dear hubby Doc has posted. The means of distributing energy proposed by Tesla, the whole infrastructure would be modular, instead of being all "connected" by means of physical "wire". They could be "connected", because every receiver could also be a transmitter. We would not have to be "on" the "grid" tied together This means that in fact a simple "stand alone device" could deliver electricity. This can not and will never be the case of the devices mentioned here which will need a power source to start by means of being tied to a grid or charged batteries. But again note, none of these energy out of thin "air" (free? Ufo?) devices have been proven to be real.

Needles to say Tesla's TMT device would not be "free", like any other device, for example a simple device like a manual powered water pump. The "firestarter""pumps" would need more then just a little Lipo. There we have the grid again. Some infrastructure is still needed.

Of course proof of concept proposed by Tesla is unproven, granted. Tesla was never been able to realize this to full extent. However the knowledge is out there. Utilizing the earth itself to distribute energy. It does take a proper scientific approach and a rather large budget. Again not something for "free" or build scalvaging the junk yard. However it would change and simplify the whole energy question radically. If it proves out, it will be a disruptor in the current status quo. Like i wrote, there are some Big gems to be found on this website. Study the work of Ernst, who in fact is building this very principle on a realistic scale. Ere many generations pass...
Or take a look at my beloved one's plans, to study on a smaller budget Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Designs/Plans Available. No fantasy **** here, but do not expect to power the world.

@Ufo
http://www.energeticforum.com/289466-post20.html Almost a year has passed. You arrogance still thrives... chasing one fairytale after another, yet nothing to show for a except your tremendous ego.


__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 06-08-2017, 09:41 PM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilk View Post
This is a fake, the transformer is connected to the needle, puncturing a carpet. Under a carpet the metal plate is placed, which is connected to a phase wire, and so on...
Welcome zilk. Impressive first post. Do realise, bursting fantasy bubbles does not make you popular.

__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-08-2017, 10:13 PM
boguslaw's Avatar
boguslaw boguslaw is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,381
SlickDick

You forgot one thing, crucial to understanding the problem. The current energy agenda was and still is supported by financiers and politicians. It took 180 years to develop today energy infrastructure ,millions of experiments thousands of devices. Most of free energy researchers did not have any chance to cope with that ,well..because theirs methods of collection energy from ambient do not generate enough profit.
It's simply like that - somebody discovered the extract from common weed would cure cancer more effectively then all drugs even made - would you think it will be on the market soon ? Non-patentable , cheap cancer solution ?

Free energy is here , enough to fulfill all man needs evenly - not centrally distributed but dispersed all over the world in small quantities. Earth is a giant motor powered by cosmic current and we can tap part of this current easily.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-09-2017, 06:07 AM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 629
@ SlickDick
The generation giving credit to Nikola Tesla are small in number.
I recall Gernsback Popular electronics, BBS on alternative energy research, Nuts n Volts,
Low Band Ham radio late night and ARRL clubs have by tradition
carried on the discussions on Tesla Coils and spark gap projects.

The subject of free energy became taboo on Nuts n Volts
any one mentioning alt energy was flogged. I see several
who are retired from teaching electronics. They suffer from dementia
and enjoy trolling and paying back bad electronics students.

With the trend of alt-energy, How we became dependent on Nuclear,
fossil fuel and electrical industry was examined with historical scrutiny giving rise to a narrative that Tesla was denied permission to distribute free Tesla-care.
Others needed to be so well versed in Tesla out of necessity in order to convey accurately and without cyber harassment and distortion the facts.
The Tesla expert faced much skeptical confrontation and this continuous harassment hardens a person to appear confined and dogmatic.
It is the balanced view between accuracy and practicality that would help the most.

Michael Faraday was a gem in how he conceptualized electrical properties. He accurately described his discoveries with academic appeal his Math and Grammar
had both appeal and content. That fundamental electrical era has unfortunately become dysfunctional and has mostly been replaced by corporate controlled research.

The online DIY hobbyist for renewable energy development has
seen several strong peaks and this forum has played a role of informing
academics of the controversies on these subjects.
__________________
 

Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-09-2017 at 06:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post


If all your arguments can not win? Resort to be spelling nazi. Chapeau!
Of course!!

It is called the "Method of Recourse" on Legal Ways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
@Mikrovolt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrovolt View Post

however it appears that conservation and alternatives and central power is here to stay.
...All these Kapanadze , Figuera, Don Smit(H, Spell correction...), B&L, need a power source in order to become a "provider" of electricity. That is, if these devices would work, no prove till date exist about any of these. The infrastructure is still critical with these devices or one needs to have access to charged batteries to start the process or the grid. (Boguslaw, it is cumbersome, like needed when your car won't start because batteries are dead, unlike solar panels, they will generate even in moonlight). It will serve little to no purpose of those who need electricity with no access to electricity or (charged) batteries (not free) in the first place.

It is absolutely NOT TRUE, that ANY of this devices you have mentioned above, requires ANOTHER POWER to start up...Bad Engineering, Bad Designs...that is all.

ANY Machine like this could RUN PERPETUALLY, as if you have, say Two or Three in your residence, they could run alternatively having one at rest every certain timing, and use the ones ON to power the one off and so on. All this switching could be done automatically designed to run by itself.

And finally...what "external" power do we need to start up a Portable Generator turned by a farting machine in the middle of the dessert?...ZERO, just by pulling a Rope and handle will do the Prime Moving Spin...then it would run on its own till fuel is exhausted...Now, what if we have a simple shaft with magnetic reminiscence to start the primary "spark" required to fully run?..and as previous example, all we need to do is just apply that prime spin by hand, then output would feed itself and starting shaft could then stop or serve as a mere cooling fan...?

Besides, remember about Ultra-Caps...which retain very dense currents for years without any leaks...that would work, simply by initiating that small, weak, prime spark to start the process.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
The poor, third world people). All who post **** like we need to power the world because of the poor, like some members here posting. Their posts is pure propaganda of their own needs or ego. Be it because lack of money or otherwise it does not matter. it is because their own agenda, not the agenda of the well being of the whole world population. Sadly, there are many who post on this website and use the name of Tesla, but have no clue, and abuse Tesla's name in order tor promote their BS.
It is very easy, to be very comfortable, in your seat with ac room temp, typing in your PC...and having all "prime necessity" power at the reach of a switch...in order to talk like you are doing above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Now if anybody interested would study what my dear hubby Doc has posted.
That was very funny!!...at least you do have a good sense of humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
The means of distributing energy proposed by Tesla, the whole infrastructure would be modular, instead of being all "connected" by means of physical "wire". They could be "connected", because every receiver could also be a transmitter. We would not have to be "on" the "grid" tied together This means that in fact a simple "stand alone device" could deliver electricity. This can not and will never be the case of the devices mentioned here which will need a power source to start by means of being tied to a grid or charged batteries. But again note, none of these energy out of thin "air" (free? Ufo?) devices have been proven to be real.
Bold out statement NOT TRUE...read previous answer.

It is completely ridiculous to maintain a FULL -CENTRAL POWER-ESTABLISHMENT of OIL CORPORATIONS WORLDWIDE, just to give us all that required, and very small, starting spark...to start ALL GLOBAL FREE ENERGY DEVICES...What a narrow, closed minded way of thinking Dick!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Needles to say Tesla's TMT device would not be "free", like any other device, for example a simple device like a manual powered water pump. The "firestarter""pumps" would need more then just a little Lipo. There we have the grid again. Some infrastructure is still needed.
Don't think so narrow!!...having a Free Energy device, that could produce more output than input, compacted and as part of a complex electronic circuitry...could do things we have ever, never imagined.

Imagine a portable, self running Air Conditioning?...that could even have a set of secondary outlets (like a portable generator does) to feed any other "obsolete-by now-plug in appliances"?

And so on...to even a Cell Phone capable to supply power to much bigger equipment...in case something goes wrong...


Sounds like fiction Uh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Of course proof of concept proposed by Tesla is unproven, granted. Tesla was never been able to realize this to full extent. However the knowledge is out there. Utilizing the earth itself to distribute energy. It does take a proper scientific approach and a rather large budget. Again not something for "free" or build scalvaging the junk yard. However it would change and simplify the whole energy question radically. If it proves out, it will be a disruptor in the current status quo. Like i wrote, there are some Big gems to be found on this website. Study the work of Ernst, who in fact is building this very principle on a realistic scale. Ere many generations pass...
Or take a look at my beloved one's plans, to study on a smaller budget Tesla Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Designs/Plans Available. No fantasy **** here, but do not expect to power the world.
Of course Tesla was not allowed to fully develop his Engineered Projects...by WHO?...by the ESTABLISHMENT...Portrayed by J.P Morgan at that time...1910?...Remember what Morgan was planning to "build" and so, did it that year?...the PRIVATELY OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.

And by the way...one who thought like you have mentioned before...was him, Tesla...imagining a World of Free Energy for absolutely EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET...where "no meters" were going to be "installed"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
@Ufo
http://www.energeticforum.com/289466-post20.html Almost a year has passed. You arrogance still thrives... chasing one fairytale after another, yet nothing to show for a except your tremendous ego.

So what, a year has passed?...Is that "too much time" in your DICK HEAD OPINION?

For Two Hundred Years of Oil Slavery, Farting Machines development and the works...a year sounds like a minute or a second of that time. (1 year divided by 200= 0.005)


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikrovolt View Post
asynchronous wound armatures, a different animal yes you are right good job.

Find the 8730 try Searching " LTC3780 High Efficiency, Synchronous Buck Boost "

or " ebay LTC3780 12 DC to DC, lifting Synchronous Buck Boost "

board topology the inductor should be moved away from the 4 transistors.

Thanks Mikrovolt,

Do you mind if we move this conversation over to my Thread: Moving Magnetic Fields?...as I would like to go in more details about this circuitry...and do not want to disrupt this Thread....please, it is a very interesting conversation.

I will start transferring my post above, then deleting it here.


Regards


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 06-09-2017, 04:48 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
The means of distributing energy proposed by Tesla, the whole infrastructure would be modular, instead of being all "connected" by means of physical "wire". They could be "connected", because every receiver could also be a transmitter. We would not have to be "on" the "grid" tied together This means that in fact a simple "stand alone device" could deliver electricity. This can not and will never be the case of the devices mentioned here which will need a power source to start by means of being tied to a grid or charged batteries.
In my mind the most sensible way to go about it is to keep some of the existing infrastructure. For example, rather than needing thousands of receivers that are all relatively closely spaced, the 'wireless' portion should only cover the big distances that exist between the power station and the town. Once the power has been delivered to the town, then an existing substation can distribute the power locally through the cables that already connect every house in the town or local area. Hence the cost of thousands of miles of cables is bypassed, and the problem of how to get the energy from the solar panel array in the remote desert or from the hydro power station in the mountains to the people is solved.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 06-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
The Real Deal...No BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
In my mind the most sensible way to go about it is to keep some of the existing infrastructure. For example, rather than needing thousands of receivers that are all relatively closely spaced, the 'wireless' portion should only cover the big distances that exist between the power station and the town. Once the power has been delivered to the town, then an existing substation can distribute the power locally through the cables that already connect every house in the town or local area. Hence the cost of thousands of miles of cables is bypassed, and the problem of how to get the energy from the solar panel array in the remote desert or from the hydro power station in the mountains to the people is solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
then an existing substation can distribute the power locally through the cables that already connect every house in the town or local area.
Same BS, different "color"...that "substation" will make sure they will install "Meter$" in every house walls where cables reach...

As a Multinational, like the same Power Companies that deliver Us "Light and Power"...will be making huge investments to then get all people in a never ending "debt"...which gives them the room (Justify) to raise the Bill$ every month...

There is a HUGE difference than having a Device, which you could take to your bedroom if you like, because it DON'T have an Exhaust Muffler and Pipe, which besides the very LOUD NOISE...Will definitively KILL YOU in just one hour of operation, not because of CO2...But the LETHAL HYDROCARBONS BLACK, DENSE BURNT GASES they FART...and which is NOT CONNECTED to absolutely no "POWER SUB-STATION NETWORK", who will need to "collect" absolutely nada, nothing.

THAT IS THE REAL AND COMPLETE ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, ALL OTHERS ARE BS

Not what you are proposing which is still not even proven to work at those distances and wireless...So it is a "Fairy tale"


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 05:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 06-09-2017, 05:26 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Same BS, different "color"...that "substation" will make sure they will install "Meter$" in every house walls where cables reach...
Yes... Materials cost money. So do workers that build it. So does the food that the workers must consume to gain energy in order to be able to lift and install a cable.

Who owns it depends on who pays for it, and who pays for it are free to do what they want with it. If they choose to let you use it for a rental fee, then you are free to reject it and build your own instead.

Alternatively, god forbid, the population who would use it could invest in a system themselves so they all collectively own it and then they don't have to send themselves bills, except what's required in order to pay the engineers to maintain it. Crazy ideas

Just to be clear, you do realise that you are saying that what Tesla himself considered to be his greatest accomplishment, is an useless fairy tale and that your invention is better, despite having shown nothing to prove it, with the only consolidation being "you've waited 200 years so what difference is a bit more going to make?"
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 06-09-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 06-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Yes... Materials cost money. So do workers that build it. So does the food that the workers must consume to gain energy in order to be able to lift and install a cable.
Building a small device which does all that per house demand...will not require massive materials plus handling them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Who owns it depends on who pays for it,
Do you really think...Your Country Government is gonna allow you, Doc Green...to build an "Alternative Power Plant"??

Don't you know that Power Plants are considered "Strategic Facilities" which MUST deal BEFORE reaching a REAL LICENSE GRANTING with each Country National Security?

So, then the "Existing Power Plant" you really believe...will "easily" accept that Doc Green starts getting a loan from a "near" Bank (which is also entangled to Government Federal Protection)...to build such efficient Power Plant...which eventually leave out of business the Oil Burning Power Plant Institution?...which is -at the same token- directly related to Main Oil Corporations Pyramid, through their Stock Main Capitals??!!

Let me give you my response:...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Alternatively, god forbid, the population who would use it could invest in a system themselves so they all collectively own it and then they don't have to send themselves bills, except what's required in order to pay the engineers to maintain it.
Ohhh!...That sounds like a real Children's Book about little towns and fairy tales...Geez!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Crazy ideas
YES!...Definitively...crazy ideas...


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 06-09-2017, 05:52 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
So, then the "Existing Power Plant" you really believe...will "easily" accept that Doc Green starts getting a loan from a "near" Bank (which is also entangled to Government Federal Protection)...to build such efficient Power Plant...which eventually leave out of business the Oil Burning Power Plant Institution?...which is -at the same token- directly related to Main Oil Corporations Pyramid, through their Stock Main Capitals??!!
You really are obsessed with oil to the point that you are blinded by it. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say that you work for them because you can't stand the idea that alternatives already exist. Everything must come back to your "better solution" fairy tale which you haven't shown to do anything whatsoever, so in the meantime everyone keeps buying your oil.

Hydro, wind and solar plants already exist. What has oil got to do with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Just to be clear, you do realise that you are saying that what Tesla himself considered to be his greatest accomplishment, is an useless fairy tale and that your invention is better, despite having shown nothing to prove it, with the only consolidation being "you've waited 200 years so what difference is a bit more going to make?"
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Re edited answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
Just to be clear, you do realise that you are saying that what Tesla himself considered to be his greatest accomplishment, is an useless fairy tale and that your invention is better, despite having shown nothing to prove it, with the only consolidation being "you've waited 200 years so what difference is a bit more going to make?"
For the time Tesla conceived this development of the Wardencliffe Tower...it was back in the early 1900's...for that time it was a great idea, ahead of those times...but now, after seen all the truncated designs which were REAL, Yes, definitively it has become an obsolete method to manipulate (understand Transfer, NOT creating) energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
your invention is better
OK, let's make something CLEAR HERE and NOW...It is NOT my invention, Not my idea either...I invented nothing...am just trying to REVIVE DEVICES METHODS OF OPERATION which so far has been considered that CAN NOT BE DONE...That ALL have been SCAMS, HOAXES, and LIES.

And so, I, Obviously DO NOT think so.

The "list" of these "Devices" and their Inventors is SO massive and have SO MANY different Dates in Time...and has been floating around here SO many times...To the point the names we all know by now...so there is no need to re-post them.

And YES, definitively...JUST ONE of these BUNCH of Devices that could be reproduced here, and replicated here, will DEFINITIVELY make Tesla's Wireless Transmission Apparatuses all very OBSOLETE and Unnecessary.

Who's gonna need to make huge towers and receivers all over the Planet...when I can put a small compact device anywhere I like which render the requested power, including Transporting Vehicles in Air, Sea and Land?


Definitively an absurd


Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 06:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-09-2017, 06:09 PM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
And YES, definitively...JUST ONE of these Devices that could be reproduced here and replicated here, will DEFINITIVELY make Tesla's Wireless Transmission Apparatuses all very OBSOLETE and Unnecessary.

Who's gonna need to make huge towers and receivers all over the Planet...when I can put a small compact device anywhere I like which render the requested power, including Transporting Vehicles in Air, Sea and Land?
It would be rendered rather obsolete if such a device was shown to work, but I'm speaking in terms of what actually exists now. You don't have a small device that can do it, and that's the point.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 06-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Ufopolitics's Avatar
Ufopolitics Ufopolitics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: US, Florida
Posts: 4,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dR-Green View Post
It would be rendered rather obsolete if such a device was shown to work, but I'm speaking in terms of what actually exists now. You don't have a small device that can do it, and that's the point.
The "problem" here...is that even if I show a device which does OU in a small scale, to be reproduced and enhanced...would fall in all the criticism from the skeptics or the ones who do not want them out for whatever reason...PLUS it will really, NOT CREATE a REAL EYE AND MIND OPENER

It is NOT about "reaching OU"...and that's it...basically OU "admiration and exposure" gets you out of concentration to keep developing further and further such device OPERATION...adding all controversy will bring along.

Look at all the threads here trying to "develop" ANYONE of such devices...what has happened to them?

Every once in a "Blue Moon" some guy steps in and starts "reviving it"...for how long now?...until nothing comes out...then Thread dies again.

That has been the "same ol' "Cycling" behavior" here for ALL those excellent Threads...

WHY?...

Because we have not been able to reach, ESTABLISH, PLUS DEMONSTRATE THE COMMON PATTERN about HOW ALL THESE DEVICES DO WHAT THEY DO...simple.

And the great thing is...that fortunately, MOST OF THIS DEVICES ARE BASED, AND OPERATE WITHIN THE SAME EXACT PRINCIPLE/PATTERN.


Which means...that once... JUST EVEN ONE DEVICE... is EXPOSED AND EXPLAINED...it will take place a DOMINO EFFECT!!!...Where everyone will start "understanding" How everyone OF THEM ALL worked out for real...

And so...Understand that anything that You UNDERSTAND FULLY ITS "MODUM OPERANDI"...You can make it happen for real...You could reproduce it, plus Develop it further and further...according to stage of development we have now.

So get ready for THAT MOMENT IN TIME...

And I base all above opinions ON MY OWN SELF EXPERIMENTING & DEVELOPMENT WHICH HAPPENS TO BE VERY VAST!!

And the prove is all out there...NO BLUFF, NO BS!!




Sincerely



Ufopolitics
__________________
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2017 at 07:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-09-2017, 07:53 PM
bistander bistander is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 879
WHY? Easy answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
...
Look at all the threads here trying to "develop" ANYONE of such devices...what has happened to them?

Every once in a "Blue Moon" some guy steps in and starts "reviving it"...for how long now?...until nothing comes out...then Thread dies again.

That has been the "same ol' "Cycling" behavior" here for ALL those excellent Threads...

WHY?...
...
Why?

Because all are based on a lie, hoax, misunderstanding, or falsehood.

On your other thread today you claimed OU; 21W out with 12W in. Let's see proof.

I hope you did it. But overwhelming odds are against that happening.

I've got nothing against experimentation with energy. I'm all for it. In fact I attempt to help. And that is difficult here when so many do not want to see fact and truth.

Regards,

bi
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-09-2017, 09:47 PM
med.3012's Avatar
med.3012 med.3012 is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Algeria
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post
Why?

Because all are based on a lie, hoax, misunderstanding, or falsehood.


the answer isn't that simple, this is a collective forum where we spread idea , if the experiment don't work this don't mean the idea is false, a very simple example : in some test i just changed the wire diameter, the wire charge a capacitor banks , i was impressed by the result since it was far greater compared using a thin wire !!!

there's a lots of parameters that work together to produce a successful over energy device, in this position it's a technical problem and it can be solved easily if a sincere collective work exist,

there's another psychical problem for example :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricards View Post
people who have common goals fight amongst themselves.. sad reality..
we fight for nothing just to satisfy our ego.. even though this technology can bring the health since it's based on a luminous waves ( Tesla ) not the darkness waves that we still use .. there's a huge benefits so it's better to shut down our fighting and think again for better future , there's an eternity light people need to see , now it's our choice !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
circuit, years, resonating, receiver, depletes, emitter, match, receiving, frequency, emitting, theory, generator, bulb, light, volts, amps, incandescent, capacitors, tune, signal, ferrite, bar, inductors, composed, radio

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers