Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-11-2017, 05:32 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
A discussion with Allen

Hello Allen

what's on your mind ?

I'm actually
quite bizzy ATM
but will make some time to get this done

will be back later...
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
Hello Allen

what's on your mind ?

I'm actually
quite bizzy ATM
but will make some time to get this done

will be back later...
@ramset,

Start by explaining what you feel you did that was important enough to get you targeted by "Government Officials":

Here's a quote from you:

"Well

I must admit
yes
that one time while I was busy just shamelessly promoting open source research
for no personal gain whatsoever , [for grateful fellows like yourself]
they shut my phone down and fried my computer.

I honestly forgot I typed that here ,and yes others involved got visits from gov't officials in AUSTRALIA [I was not soo fortunate.


anyhoo
you sound like a real busy guy....
have a good life"

Chet K
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-11-2017 at 08:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:35 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
an associate from Australia whom I assist in open source research ,had a project under scrutiny by some fellows on another forum, The claim was being investigated in a black box scenario .

I was assisting behind the scenes [we spoke almost every day] ,connecting the claimant with resources to help him investigate the claim , the fellows doing the scrutiny were some of the best talent available to do this .
and as the claim passed tighter and tighter Rigor ,until it seemed a valid claim,

I am told by the persons who received the visit the same day My long distance phone carrier was canceled[ landline] and my computer was fried.

somebody dropped a dime
they don't allow this type of thing in OZ there were several visits from Gov't people and a "must attend " visit to a government building

to be clear one of the person's has ties to a big high tech company in OZ.

that's what happened its the truth, I have worked for many years behind the scenes connecting resources with needs ,I worked all my Life for test labs in NYC and have many many resources .[persons] to help people in this community.


I will not give more details about this other than to say I am personally unaware of the operating MO of the device in question.

although we did talk quite a bit about it.

--------------------------------
so why are you such a nasty man here and elsewhere ??

yeah ...its gonna be like that
I answer you answer....

BTW
I'm still busy outside

will be back....
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Mylow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
an associate from Australia whom I assist in open source research ,had a project under scrutiny by some fellows on another forum, The claim was being investigated in a black box scenario .

I was assisting behind the scenes [we spoke almost every day] ,connecting the claimant with resources to help him investigate the claim , the fellows doing the scrutiny were some of the best talent available to do this .
and as the claim passed tighter and tighter Rigor ,until it seemed a valid claim,

I am told by the persons who received the visit the same day My long distance phone carrier was canceled[ landline] and my computer was fried.

somebody dropped a dime
they don't allow this type of thing in OZ there were several visits from Gov't people and a "must attend " visit to a government building

to be clear one of the person's has ties to a big high tech company in OZ.

that's what happened its the truth, I have worked for many years behind the scenes connecting resources with needs ,I worked all my Life for test labs in NYC and have many many resources .[persons] to help people in this community.


I will not give more details about this other than to say I am personally unaware of the operating MO of the device in question.

although we did talk quite a bit about it.

--------------------------------
so why are you such a nasty man here and elsewhere ??

yeah ...its gonna be like that
Because you sound exactly like "Mylow".

Can you upload any kind of picture of anything you ever built, a "pulse motor" or "Joule theif" or anything?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Electronic circuit.

@ramset,

Have you ever built an electronic circuit?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Dignitary

@ramset,

Apparently you feel you play an important role solely as a "Dignitary" on the Energetic Forum and Overunity sites?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Protocol.

@ramset,

You're not a builder, but someone who views himself as entrusted with a mission to enforce "Protocol" on our open forums?
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-11-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:05 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
not done working outside yet ,letting the steel cool for a bit.

you don't answer questions and then you add ten more?

I didn't build the buildings I tested , or the tunnels or the Bridges or Skyscrapers or subways or train tracks etc etc ?

here at this forum a while back I built a cavity resonator which worked at mains voltage 220 volt single phase totally immersed in water ,I have no idea where that thread is but Slick apparently has me under surveillance and I am sure he has it in his back pocket ??

he is welcome to join the discussion here .

I have done caloric measurement tests for persons in these forums
and as a matter of fact there was another time we had an "intervention"
a DUT was sidetracked for several days only to arrive in pieces 5 days later
for "testing". that was actually prior to the OZ incident .

Allen
you want something tested ?

or have a claim to make ?

The resources at OUR disposal are top of the food chain ,probably a thousand years of collective knowledge at OUR disposal
No charge from volunteers ...all fields all sciences ...
why would I push a man to the side and take over a build ...when he is the expert?

do you coach your dentist?
or your Surgeon?

you want me to build a joule thief? and do youtube video's??

if that is your yardstick ??
you win [I know you like to win]

I know how to test certain things the fellows I associate with know how to test
many more.

I can absolutely guarantee you ANYTHING you claim here can be tested
completely transparent open source for all to see ,with ten guys checking and testing [if need be] to verify the claim ... as checks and balances .
and once the results are in ....anyone here will be able to see it on their own bench.
so no claims of "deception" can be made!

there is no other way !

I am no bigshot or bigwig as you say, I am just a servant to these men and what they do. a volunteer as they are volunteers .

But I must say these last ten years or so
I have learned Plenty. and could not be prouder of these fine men and what they do, they cease to amaze me.

I suppose I engage you because I actually am trying to understand what you are talking about

but untill it goes from your mind to an actual experiment ...we will have no real clear understanding.

I have not followed your posts over the years...too much fighting around you.





How does Mylow fit into this discussion ?

I have to go back to the shop...








so you want me to build a joule thief ?
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-11-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Imposter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
not done working outside yet ,letting the steel cool for a bit.

you don't answer questions and then you add ten more?

I didn't build the buildings I tested , or the tunnels or the Bridges or Skyscrapers or subways or train tracks etc etc ?

here at this forum a while back I built a cavity resonator which worked at mains voltage 220 volt single phase totally immersed in water ,I have no idea where that thread is but Slick apparently has me under surveillance and I am sure he has it in his back pocket ??

he is welcome to join the discussion here .

I have done caloric measurement tests for persons in these forums
and as a matter of fact there was another time we had an "intervention"
a DUT was sidetracked for several days only to arrive in pieces 5 days later
for "testing". that was actually prior to the OZ incident .

Allen
you want something tested ?

or have a claim to make ?

The resources at OUR disposal are top of the food chain ,probably a thousand years of collective knowledge at OUR disposal
No charge from volunteers ...all fields all sciences ...
why would I push a man to the side and take over a build ...when he is the expert?

do you coach your dentist?
or your Surgeon?

you want me to build a joule thief? and do youtube video's??

if that is your yardstick ??
you win [I know you like to win]

I know how to test certain things the fellows I associate with know how to test
many more.

I can absolutely guarantee you ANYTHING you claim here can be tested
completely transparent open source for all to see ,with ten guys checking and testing [if need be] to verify the claim ... as checks and balances .
and once the results are in ....anyone here will be able to see it on their own bench.
so no claims of "deception" can be made!

there is no other way !

I am no bigshot or bigwig as you say, I am just a servant to these men and what they do. a volunteer as they are volunteers .

But I must say these last ten years or so
I have learned Plenty. and could not be prouder of these fine men and what they do, they cease to amaze me.

I suppose I engage you because I actually am trying to understand what you are talking about

but untill it goes from your mind to an actual experiment ...we will have no real clear understanding.

I have not followed your posts over the years...too much fighting around you.





How does Mylow fit into this discussion ?

I have to go back to the shop...








so you want me to build a joule thief ?
@ramset,

You're a cellophane imposter of the first degree bub. You act like you never got out of grade school. You couldn't recite to me the rule for the division of
fractions. You are wearing a neck tie in a machine shop.

I was informed that you are seeking to get me permanently banned at the Overunity site for comments made by me here at Energetic Forum as Allen Burgess.

You made outrageous stories up about me and I'm furious with you about them. I'm warning you right now Chet, that you don't rate high enough to go one on one with me. Every one can see you're nothing but a complete phony.

If I decide to go to work on you in the complaint department, you'll be the one looking down at the floor of trash can. I'm about 10,000 times smarter then you, you pork chop!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-11-2017, 11:19 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
Please site an outrageous story I told about you ?
and stop being Hollywood ,there is no such thing as "permanently Banned"

and no this is not about me Allen, this is about you and your horrible threats and fights .

your like the guy who drives his car into a wall
and gets out and yells at the wall!

take some responsibility for your own actions


you threaten people or act like there are no rules that apply to you.. and then
you yell at those who won't accept this behavior in their house {Stefan}


Why you moderating me.

Look at what you did to Evostar's thread here ??
and what you just did to MJN's thread??


you have not shown anything but rude behavior ,you have an open offer to commission a build here , post an experiment to show what all this math actually does?

instead you want math fights...

endless fights and eventual threats ...

yeah Allen you are right ,too many threats and too much fighting at Stefan's
I came here to see if there was actually something to your claims??

it seems its just all about math and fighting and threatening.
and no its not about things you say here its about things you do everywhere.

threats and fights

yes you have threatened to destroy persons at OU.com.

no longer acceptable behavior at Stefan's

so is that how its going to be? your going to tell people its your way or the highway??
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017 at 12:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:50 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,820
Hello Gentlemen

Allen I like your fire and need to excel, we should always run that
horse til it drops. I am sorry for all of the others who are somehow
emotionally challenged by your ability to get to the bottom of
things. Be careful with your retaliation against the one who always
rejects you for being you.

Great expose here, keep the fire and COOL nerves, many of us are
able to understand you clearly.

Now then Ramset
How can we speak so harshly against one another with one slam after
another, is this not tiring? Mostly an uncalled for baseless rant? A waste
of time? Why kill your neighbor for mere forgiveness?

Many of us enjoy your presences here Ram-Man you need not show us
how worthy you are to get our vote. You need not prove anything. Allen
has an opinion so let him have it. And you have an opinion, we all
respect that.

Be kind realizing that we all have some good to offer. Let's be friends.

To be a friend you must show that you are friendly, being right all of
the time inside your opinion or dogmatic never giving and inch is unfriendly.

Now I was not at OU when you were deeply offended so i don't
know the grounds for your flames of fury. But what would Allen need
to do to get back on your good side? Would he change everything he
thinks when he explains his view on the universe? What would he
need to do to get some space?

BTW this is not hurting Allen at all, it is you inability to overlook the
faults you say others have, in this case Allen. No one here cares what
you think, you are like an old hen pecking another half dead chicken
who wants to be recognized as cock of the walk.

Now I have been nice to you and I don't think getting out the hammer
will be of value to you as you never receive instruction as constructive,
no tact, always offended, always about how you were injured.

No one cares and no one is going to pet you or Allen.

Relax and offer us what we ask for. Show us your proof in data form
this is what we are here for. And if others data conflicts with your data
don't try to verbally murder them. Murderers go down, didn't you know?

We are here to show off our talents and toys not our personal
meltdowns on into breakdown.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-12-2017 at 05:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-12-2017, 06:06 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
BRO
I actually had no idea that this was all about Allen's Math
for all these years, all these fights ....I apologize for the intrusion .

I honestly thought he had an experiment to show some
gain or benefit .Years ago ??

an actual empirical Point... a result worthy of such attacks and threats ?

I have made no Slam or continued slam ,unless you perceive a request to build as a slam [FOR ME TO BUILD NOT ALLEN ? to replicate an anomalous behavior which lives in this Math?

that is all , nothing more. [SLAM BAM PECK PECK ???

I do agree that it has been like trying to pull hen's teeth to get here.

so no experiment to build? I honestly had no idea ??

fine

will Allen continue this wonderful behavior here taking over other peoples threads...? waving this ...................

math ?

will you allow Michael Nunnerly's work or Nelson Rocha's work or Partzman's work or gotoluc's work etc etc to be shared here without interruption's [as of yet I have not seen this ]??

or is this the new normal here [evostar pleading for Allen to leave and start his own thread ?

these requests you call "pecking and pecking" slamming and slamming ?? or "meltdowns"

please let me know ?
Its very important ...if this is how you run the house?

are you actually speaking for administration here?

please let me know, it will save me much time in the coming weeks.

with all sincerity

Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017 at 06:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,820
See how you end your defense? Please is there a mommy in the
house? Meaning the Admin. Stop trying to defend yourself over nothing
and then crying for the admin. Are you a man? Or what?

Big boys need no mummy to follow them around like you calling out
in a battered state of distress. This is very boy like. When your eye
is back in your head and the drugs wear off you should see things
different.

I do not say everything exchanged is correct or perfect but we are
suppose to be adult males here and many young teens must think this
stuff is pretty silly.

Help me please Admin, save me, someone is telling me the truth after
I had my say so that degraded them to no end in a smooth way of course.

You be forgiving and stop worrying about everyone else and things will
be alright. I speak for the rational mind, if you want to call that the voice
of moderation, it's okay, unofficially. Wouldn't be nice if we all understood
moderation?

Try this moderation principle on which will require you to be unbiased.

We have all had out faces slapped by someone a time or two so let it
go and be selfless. It's not so bad. When I lived in Detroit any boy acting
girl like was beaten up everyday til every little thing no longer bothered
them. I'm not saying it was right in every case but that did make men
fast.

If you don't like what is being said to others I can respect that. Can we
get a hand shake from you guys? Or are you going to grand-stand from
here on out?

And goodness sakes be a moderate. Yes.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-12-2017, 07:44 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
Soo

your saying...
tell evostar stop asking for a moderator to clean up his thread?

put his big boy pants on and take it like a man?

you agree with Allen's "poor baby" response to him ?? [I suppose that is now self evident]

or Chet should just grow up and let Allen stomp all over the Nunnerly thread
or the Sonny miller thread
or the Floor build [gotoluc]thread ??

while he ignores requests in PM's

shake hands on that ??

you definitely sound like you have a bias, and it does not seem to be the voice of reason or respect.
and honestly
getting into the conversation between two fellows?

whats that all about?

your not the one who halted the Nunnerly STEAP thread
Allen is

Shake hands??
on what ??

there are people building Mikes circuit to share here?

there are people building Nelson"s work to share here [I have not started that thread yet ]

Shake hands on what ????

Quite sincerely
Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:34 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,820
It's okay Ram-man it's all up to you now, live and let live.
Your behavior wants to throw up dirt and divide our free energy
family. You are separating everyone if you can, you have hate
for Allen and it is a poison to everyone you try to get it off on.

I hope people can see this behavior pattern now. You don't want
peace, you are striving with everything within you to keep people
from patching things up. It's not a pretty sight.

Nobodies prefect and instead of riding a persons character flaws
like a hobby horse, let it go. Each man knows what he has said
out of turn and rubbing it in 24/7 is keeping us from moving in a
positive direction.

Now relax and enjoy the good things about one another.

Anyone can stand back and point the finger in an elevating move
of oneself. Let your moderation be known. ??? I guess not.

-------------------------------------------------
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-12-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:47 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
I have rebooted the Nunnerly topic

Honestly Bro
ask Evo about dividing the community
I really have no idea what you are saying ,and no I absolutely
have no Hate for Allen
quite the opposite
I really was hoping to understand his work?
and that is the truth.

when you jump into a thread with advice?
I figure you have something to share or teach?

Like "hey your doin that wrong, the Nails go in pointy end first"
OHH Gee
Thanks Bud

an observed error and a friendly instruction.

here there is no instruction but very strong Math opinions which seem more theoretical
and in need of qualification . been going on for years?
was actually hoping to qualify this with a replication ?

sincerely
Chet K
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Nunnerly STEAP hread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
Soo

your saying...
tell evostar stop asking for a moderator to clean up his thread?

put his big boy pants on and take it like a man?

you agree with Allen's "poor baby" response to him ?? [I suppose that is now self evident]

or Chet should just grow up and let Allen stomp all over the Nunnerly thread
or the Sonny miller thread
or the Floor build [gotoluc]thread ??

while he ignores requests in PM's

shake hands on that ??

you definitely sound like you have a bias, and it does not seem to be the voice of reason or respect.
and honestly
getting into the conversation between two fellows?

whats that all about?

your not the one who halted the Nunnerly STEAP thread
Allen is

Shake hands??
on what ??

there are people building Mikes circuit to share here?

there are people building Nelson"s work to share here [I have not started that thread yet ]

Shake hands on what ????

Quite sincerely
Chet
@ramset,

You're accusing me of halting a thread? This is concrete proof you are either a paid "Stooge" or a certifiable "Lunatic"!

This is a quote from you:

"your not the one who halted the Nunnerly STEAP thread
Allen is"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:32 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
That was easy...

You got me

M.J. Nunnerley Open source STEAP method


Yup ,I confess ,when I ask a man for permission to start a thread
sharing a very big part of his lifes work

I take it very seriously, I feel privileged to share these things ..
open source with others.

and when the first comments are like what you posted 3 machinegun posts in
a row....

yeah ,I will shut down the topic and point to you.

you can say whatever you want here ..but that is the truth.

It happened a few times at Stefan's with Smudges work and once with
Graham Gunderson's work ,in the case of Graham's work Stefan agreed to install a Moderator to prevent further violations [after moderating the person who was causing an issue ]
and a similar result with Smudges work [moderation of offensive behavior]


over there I can call Stefan and discuss these things, and it always gets sorted
over here I have never had a need to do this ,Nor do I really want to.

Nor am I asking for make believe permanent bans anywhere...

but respecting peoples wishes in threads they start should not be looked at as "girly or baby " behavior.

it was called Respect ...a word which seems lost in the new world
of the internet ,where persons treat each other much differently than if they were in the same room at the same table ,a callousness has taken hold
an indifference to another persons requests or needs.

A man takes the time to share a build and passers by feel they can run around his shop throwing all manner of monkey wrenches and interruptions [Evo's thread here]

odd behavior indeed ?



Just one man's opinion

Sincerely
Chet
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-12-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Magluvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
You got me

M.J. Nunnerley Open source STEAP method


Yup ,I confess ,when I ask a man for permission to start a thread
sharing a very big part of his lifes work

I take it very seriously, I feel privileged to share these things ..
open source with others.

and when the first comments are like what you posted 3 machinegun posts in
a row....

yeah ,I will shut down the topic and point to you.

you can say whatever you want here ..but that is the truth.

It happened a few times at Stefan's with Smudges work and once with
Graham Gunderson's work ,in the case of Graham's work Stefan agreed to install a Moderator to prevent further violations [after moderating the person who was causing an issue ]
and a similar result with Smudges work [moderation of offensive behavior]


over there I can call Stefan and discuss these things, and it always gets sorted
over here I have never had a need to do this ,Nor do I really want to.

Nor am I asking for make believe permanent bans anywhere...

but respecting peoples wishes in threads they start should not be looked at as "girly or baby " behavior.

it was called Respect ...a word which seems lost in the new world
of the internet ,where persons treat each other much differently than if they were in the same room at the same table ,a callousness has taken hold
an indifference to another persons requests or needs.

A man takes the time to share a build and passers by feel they can run around his shop throwing all manner of monkey wrenches and interruptions [Evo's thread here]

odd behavior indeed ?



Just one man's opinion

Sincerely
Chet
@ramset,

I had a personal exchange with Magluvin at Overunity and he assured me you're not a puppet of the fossil fuel lobby. I promised him to cut you some slack; So you're off the hook for now.

I also told him that if you continue to cause trouble for me that I was going to make a formal complaint about you to Aaron. Your hero Tinselkoala is not welcome here on this forum because he's arrogant and insulting and responsible for the problem that caused me to counter attack. You turned into an even bigger prick on me over here, but I feel I crapped back on you enough to call it even; So, you go your way and I'll go mine.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-12-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-12-2017, 10:41 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
Allen

Feel free to complain as soon as possible to whomever you must.
also please don't make up stories about me abusing you somewhere or telling stories about you .

that never happened and never will .

sincerely
Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-13-2017, 12:15 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
Allen

Feel free to complain as soon as possible to whomever you must.
also please don't make up stories about me abusing you somewhere or telling stories about you .

that never happened and never will .

sincerely
Chet
@ramset,

You don't have any authority to act as a moderator here on Energetic Forum, that's Aaron's job. You kicked and screamed like a spoiled chid and cooked up all kinds of imaginary crap to throw at me.

We don't need an unauthorized self appointed dignitary to enforce protocol and act as a censor here on this forum. You're an over blown crank. Stop acting too important.

Secondly, you don't have any builds. You don't have a you tube channel, you can't even show so much as a circuit schematic. You have to earn respect Bub, you can't just scold every one because you don't approve of their attitude. You act as stupid as a canned ham. Your comments are long winded and devoid of any meaningful content. You don't have anyone who supports you in your conceited role as volunteer Forum Censor.

I offered to cut you some slack because you're completely out gunned over here and don't stand a prayer, so don't act tough and dare me to have you banished. You're just a useless punk.
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-13-2017 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-13-2017, 12:52 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
I know winning is important to you

I still think we should take up a collection to send you to charm school..

however ...
Thank you for sparing me.

Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:48 AM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
I still think we should take up a collection to send you to charm school..

however ...
Thank you for sparing me.

Chet
@ramset,

You can thank Mags for that.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-13-2017, 03:26 AM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
I will sing praise's to him in perpetuity,

And if you ever get the urge to actually back up your math claims with an actual experiment.

I'll be waiting to learn and build....always !

you are truly a legend .....in your own mind.

Chet
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
I will sing praise's to him in perpetuity,

And if you ever get the urge to actually back up your math claims with an actual experiment.

I'll be waiting to learn and build....always !

you are truly a legend .....in your own mind.

Chet
@ramset,

Don't let me catch you admonishing commenters about their demeanor over here ever again.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:09 PM
citfta citfta is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Burgess View Post
@ramset,

Don't let me catch you admonishing commenters about their demeanor over here ever again.

Or WHAT? You are nothing but a loud mouth blow hard that can't even do simple high school algebra. You claim Chet is outgunned over here. I guess you mean you have more supporters than he does. LOL LOL LOL LOL What a joke. Just another of your foolish fantasy ideas. The only support I have seen for you is one person that is so naive he will follow a block of wood if you paint OU on the side of it. He has absolutely no discernment abilities at all. So yes he is supporting you. But only because he doesn't know any better.
__________________
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:12 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Or WHAT? You are nothing but a loud mouth blow hard that can't even do simple high school algebra. You claim Chet is outgunned over here. I guess you mean you have more supporters than he does. LOL LOL LOL LOL What a joke. Just another of your foolish fantasy ideas. The only support I have seen for you is one person that is so naive he will follow a block of wood if you paint OU on the side of it. He has absolutely no discernment abilities at all. So yes he is supporting you. But only because he doesn't know any better.
@Citfta,

Chet thinks complaining to Stephan about problems here at Energetic Forum is correct procedure.

Here's a quote from him from the OU web site:

"magluvin

Since Stefan put Allen on moderation, perhaps he should decide what he posts in his forum[if at all]
this fellow is causing problems at energetic forum
why do this here too?

it is a liability to Stefan
maybe we should let him decide ?
I will ask him tomorrow [too late tonight

and I will also discuss the threats he has made against other members here
Personal vendetta's to destroy them and their reputations

some are threatening lawsuits".
__________________
 

Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-13-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:33 PM
RAMSET RAMSET is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC and Conn USA
Posts: 1,301
If this is the role model here ?

Allen
quote
@ramset,
Don't let me catch you admonishing commenters about their demeanor over here ever again.
end Quote
-----------------------

@Allen

these two quick examples of your Demeanor here from recent days ,you are saying this is OK with Aaron ?
or forum owners anywhere?

M.J. Nunnerley Open source STEAP method


Evostar reply to Allen
QUOTE
Allen Burgess,
With all respect I kindly but urgently ask you to start your own thread.

I do NOT like your words:
"you're a shameless scoundrel,
you deceptive trouble maker"

END QUOTE

@ Allen
I actually think at this point you should get some clarification from Aaron
This is what he likes here?

please engage him for clarity

I need to know if this demeanor is forum friendly?

if so ...I will most certainly "toe the line"[I'll follow it right out the Door....

Chet

PS
and for additional Clarity
I have not spoken one word to Stefan about you're forum etiquette here ,why should he care ??

he moderated you for behavior at his forum at the request of others ...
__________________
 

Last edited by RAMSET; 05-13-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Extra moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMSET View Post
Allen
quote
@ramset,

Don't let me catch you admonishing commenters about their demeanor over here ever again.
end Quote

@Allen
these two quick examples of your Demeanor from recent days ,you are saying this is OK with Aaron here?
or forum owners anywhere?

M.J. Nunnerley Open source STEAP method


Evostar reply to Allen
QUOTE
Allen Burgess,
With all respect I kindly but urgently ask you to start your own thread.

I do NOT like your words:
"you're a shameless scoundrel,
you deceptive trouble maker"

END QUOTE

@ Allen
I actually think at this point you should get some clarification from Aaron
This is what he likes here?

please engage him for clarity

I need to know if this demeanor is forum friendly?

if so ...I will most certainly "toe the line"

Chet

PS
and for additional Clarity
I have not spoken one word to Stefan about you here ,why should he care ??

he moderated you for behavior at his forum at the request of others ...
@ramset,

You moderated our moderator!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-13-2017, 02:59 PM
Allen Burgess Allen Burgess is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,436
Permanent ban.

Citfta announced that he petitioned Stephan for a "Permanent Ban" against me. Both of you are overly harsh persistent crank complainers!
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
allen, discussion, mind

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers