Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-09-2017, 04:40 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 140
I bet you could spin that logic around to prove that you personally don't move and the earth moves when you walk, and you are the only stationary item in this reality
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2017, 05:08 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,106
FE

The Quran teaches that Allah made the earth a bed or
a carpet which he spread out and placed on it mountains as pegs
to keep it stable.
Allah also made the heavens as a roof,
a dome to cover the earth.
The Quran further presumes that the earth is stationary,
remaining in a fixed position, not moving.

The Quran and the Shape of the Earth


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 05-09-2017 at 05:11 PM. Reason: 17
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2017, 05:54 PM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Of course it does not move. For one because it is flat. And 2, the whole universe moves around the Earth!

@aljhoa
Do you have any clue as to how the views on this forum software is measured?

__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-10-2017, 01:41 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Do you have any clue as to how the views on this forum software is measured?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
Of course it does not move. For one because it is flat. And 2, the whole universe moves around the Earth!
But what if the Earth is an egg?


If the Noble Quran says the earth is "egg-shaped" through a Notion, then why couldn't Prophet Muhammad just say it clear in plain Arabic?


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 05-10-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: 95
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
I bet you could spin that logic around to prove that you personally don't move and the earth moves when you walk, and you are the only stationary item in this reality
Yup it's all relative to perspective... unless observing from an entirely outside static perspective. Which I am unsure if it is possible to do in our current reality.

What comes first, chicken or the same... same type of situation here... are we moving or is the universe... or is just the suns... or just us and not the suns... yes challenging topic
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:41 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 93
That would be a trip is the earth was egg-like... would explain quite a few things like sculptures and people like Salvador Dali, Viktor Schauberger, and others who employ the egg/ellipse... the ellipse has been proven to effect our reality in motor/magnet designs

I have no clue... at the same time, there are many sculptures depicting the world flat/lens shaped on the back of a turtle (Vedics) and there are plenty of spherical representatives in ancient sculptures as well...

The planet, from my perspective, is without a doubt either spherical, lens shaped, elliptical, and/or something in between.... not FLAT FLAT rather lens shaped, but I am open to all possibilities as a scientifically minded individual should be.

Truly up in the air, anything is possible and to think otherwise is ignorant.

Thanks for the thread!
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2017, 02:43 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 93
One more thing about the egg...

John Lennon said he was visited by "bug faced" aliens and they gifted him with a golden egg. I presume the "bug faced" aliens were mantids.

The night aliens called on Lennon - Telegraph
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
As says Paolo Amico Roxas, the universe may be closed from Earth surface:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-10-2017, 04:51 PM
ET-Power's Avatar
ET-Power ET-Power is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Republic of California
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco malgarini View Post
As says Paolo Amico Roxas, the universe may be closed from Earth surface:
Trippy, that's thought provoking.

Allegedly everything externally is actually within us.
__________________
"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-10-2017, 05:11 PM
mikrovolt mikrovolt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 616
keeping your eyes on the various bodies at the same time shows that
the earth is rotating relatively faster than the other bodies in space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2ZGND1I9Q
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
Earth can not be flat because all single objects in the universe are spherical; In addition, an emitted signal always returns to the starting place because it follows a circular trajectory
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
two sides of the same coin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg universe.jpg (22.1 KB, 15 views)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-10-2017, 08:29 PM
SlickDick's Avatar
SlickDick SlickDick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco malgarini View Post
two sides of the same coin
You do realise that a coin is flat, no?

@aljhoa
You can add all this bull to your view count.


__________________
All the best,

Slick
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Dingus Dingus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 269
It's threads like this that make me regret visiting this forum. It devolved into pure crap & insanity long ago, now the few remaining people talk about nonsense like flat earth.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-11-2017, 05:31 AM
tagor tagor is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus View Post
It's threads like this that make me regret visiting this forum. It devolved into pure crap & insanity long ago, now the few remaining people talk about nonsense like flat earth.
yes , very very sad and too bad !
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
Again, Earth is not flat but spherical, but in the Counter space it is overturned.

Counterspace
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
For this occasion I built this quartz motorized geocentric clock
Which simultaneously delivers the time zone around the world
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orologio.jpg (59.6 KB, 129 views)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-11-2017, 10:54 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
First there was the meme that the earth was flat, and now there's a meme that the earth isn't moving huh? Now in no way is the intended to be an effrontery to OP. It isn't, it's my conclusion on this topic. Think what you will.

This topic has been examined elsewhere in the wild wilderness that is the web. Trusted sources have suggested that these meme's are part of a designed campaign to distract, and to then lead off to dead zones, and by feeding thoughtful inquisitive minds a plotted path to waste their mental capacity on things which the designers of these ideas well know are not true.

One of the primary problems with this idea is that it conflicts with the Electric Universe and the subsequent plasma cosmology that forms the basis of matter creation out of energy.

In such a system, and to which there is no other logical or otherwise rational explanation, the creation of celestial bodies come out of a process of fusion. That process does not naturally create matter in any other form than a spherical shape since the creation process is expelled from a core outwards in all directions. A vast over simplification I'm sure, but that's the gist of it and which does not include all the corollary physics involved in the complexity of spins induced by the electromagnetic fields that are in flux.

What one must conclude is that these meme's, which we are being bombarded with, are not arriving accidentally. That is to say, there is an intent behind them. That intent cannot be a good intent because the objective is clearly to make those whom adopt these ideas to fall victim to one of two clear intentions: Either the creative and thoughtful mind which is naturally attracted to these curiosities are wasted, or then later or in the present, they will appear as fools to those others that didn't find the material convincing enough to waste time on.

There are many very intelligent, creative, thoughtful, experimental, and resourceful people on this forum. Pay attention, you are all threats and you need to understand that. That's why these things appear out of thin air. They don't appear for no reason. As an investigator what would one think if odd clues just happened to be constantly appearing? Like that's normal huh? Ah, hell no....someone is feeding you doggy droppings...that's what I'd be concluding.

Don't waste time with this. This topic is basically a kind of mind trap. Learn to recognize them.
I too found this all very interesting when I first encountered it. Many like minded people have.
It's a dead end time waster, and again it's a kind phishing scam, the kind of thing one might
expect to come from the people whom don't want you to succeed, and whom are likely the same
ones to invent phishing in the first place.
__________________
 

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-11-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:43 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
There are many very intelligent, creative, thoughtful, experimental, and resourceful people on this forum. Pay attention, you are all threats and you need to understand that. That's why these things appear out of thin air. They don't appear for no reason. As an investigator what would one think if odd clues just happened to be constantly appearing? Like that's normal huh? Ah, hell no....someone is feeding you doggy droppings...that's what I'd be concluding.

Don't waste time with this. This topic is basically a kind of mind trap. Learn to recognize them.
I too found this all very interesting when I first encountered it. Many like minded people have.
It's a dead end time waster, and again it's a kind phishing scam, the kind of thing one might
expect to come from the people whom don't want you to succeed, and whom are likely the same
ones to invent phishing in the first place.



Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post



Al
Thank you, I'm glad you brought this forward in such a visual way, and here's why: Who's wearing the cuffs, me or you?

The problem with this stuff: It doesn't meet the criteria to be used in a court room for either a defense or for a prosecution case.

There is a scientific process applied to investigations that is used to find and discover the truth and through that process we the people determine where truth lies. Science is only one part of truth finding. Refuting science and allegations of science is also another aspect to truth finding. Not all science is actually science, some of it is criminally inspired corrupted science. Kind of like Global Warming is a corrupted criminally inspired plot using corrupted manipulated data. Science isn't to be blindly trusted and there actually exists a scientific methodology of investigation to determine truth from fictions.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:36 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post



Al
It's an interesting and thought provoking concept. I've already agreed with that; so I'm not wearing any hand cuffs. I'm trying to take your's off is all.
I'm not going to waste more time than necessary on this but I will offer you this much, and based on my own field of knowledge and experience.

People determine what is truth. Not science. Science is a tool and like all tools it is susceptible to criminal and negligent manipulations. The scientific process is only as trustworthy as those whom use it. It's just as potentially lethal in the wrong hands as a thermonuclear bomb, if not more so, and the sooner the vast population grasps that concept the better off we will all be. Not that the system want's you to grasp the concept.

As an example why then isn't Global Warming being tried in a court of law? Maybe because it would then be revealed as a criminally designed plot because unlike discussion forums and the bilderberg owned media, a court of law would have to follow procedures to be seen as ethical and seeking justice. It couldn't manipulate data, lie, and do other things without causing a loss of faith.

In any criminal case, or even a civil case, you cannot pick and choose what you will and will not respond to, and here's why: We find truth by application of a destructive process and that process is applied in courts of law as well as in investigative science, specifically most often by criminal investigators.

There is a process and way to go about discovery in a scientific manner. Briefly then it is commonly referred to as the "Null Hypothesis Theorem."
Now if you google that you're not going to find the way this is applied in police sciences, but this is the process and any good investigator has at least some comprehension of how it works and how to apply it. Begin by understanding the difference between a hypothesis and a theory: A theory is a truth. It is a temporary truth because all knowledge is fluid. Which is to say that our beliefs in what is true changes according to the knowledge we gain. Pretty straight forward stuff, but what happens in an investigation is that you first construct a hypothesis and then you try to destory the hypothesis. You don't sandbag the hypothesis. You do the opposite because that's what the defense will do, and this is the tried and true way to find the truth. So you try to destory your own hypothesis. When you find you cannot destroy the hypothesis that's when you say you have a theory: Alright? So then this is police science 101 for detectives.

The ideas presented in this thread will not hold up to destructive testing, and they must do that before they can be given merit of being a plausible explanation. For a hypothesis to become a theory it must hold up to destructive testing. It cannot offer alternative explanations without refuting the evidence which calls it in to question. It cannot ignore holes and side step evidence which refutes the hypothesis. It must refute it and it has to do so either factually with evidence or with a more rational and plausible means. Preferably by putting holes in the theory of the prosecution by some means such as eye witnesses, evidence, or other means. This problem is exactly what the existing paradigm is trying to get round with alternative means, and this thread happens to be one of those means.

Accepting these ideas without seeing how they would then explain the missing pieces is just like conventional science today ignoring the holes in their story, and that is why this flat earth meme actually exist. It exists to prop up the existing paradigm which supposedly claims to be earth sciences, but it is much like conventional explanations, which also likes to ignore holes in their hypothesis, they too like to invent explanations rather than refute with physical evidence, and because there are holes it is a hypothesis and not a workable theory. What invalidates it is that there is a workable hypothesis which does address the holes in conventional earth sciences.

I cited an example to begin with. The plasma cosmology which explains the creation of celestial bodies, and which is the only proven way that we know of for matter creation: These the resultant effects of a fusion process produced by high energy Z-pinches. A process replicated in the laboratory.
A physical process known to exist and supported with other available evidence.

That evidence is not refutable. It further refutes the notion that celestial bodies can be flat objects facing us, or otherwise intentionally misleading us to believe the round objects seen as celestial bodies are anything other than round spherical objects.

This is a critical part to the reason that this particular theme is being forwarded, because to admit that there exists a fusion process at the core of matter creation means to admit that the existing paradigm of how matter collects to form Stars and planets is wrong, and that would mean admitting that a lot of other things are wrong.

That would mean admitting that there really isn't any other rational explanations for planetary warming other than an increase in energies entering Earths magnetosphere, which we know is true btw, and that may then mean that the entire Global Warming meme of man made disaster is a lie; a criminally constructed one designed to defraud the planetary population with a carbon for credit scheme. That would mean that not only is that story another big lie, but that it is a lie so irresponsible as to constitute one which is also putting the entire planetary population at risk to life and limb. Now is that a crime? I think we hung people in the last global war for a lot less so my guess is it probably qualifies as crimes aganist humanity, if not the life itself, and would be worthy of a firing squad. So now not only are the existing stories inventions without any substance doing exactly that, now you have the additional fear factor here that peoples butts may literally be on the line. As a result lets look at some other issue which isn't being addressed and that doesn't involve acts of high treason and firing squads, for example the existing explanations for earth history which do not work and also refuse to address the available evidence for such mundane things as why dinosaurs?

See, you cannot have dinosaurs in the existing gravity. Studies have proven that no sauropods could have survived in our existing gravity. Now if gravity is the result of mass as Einsteinian Gravity holds, then we have a problem with the rest of physics and just about everything else we think we know as well. So either Einsteinian Gravity is wrong, or else there's another explanation, and there really can only be two other possibilities. Either gravity isn't related to mass and changes because it's somehow electrical in nature, or because it is electrical in nature it's created at the core of the planet and can change dramatically, or the core of Earth is a plasma energy source keeping it geologically active, and thus adding material, and therefore changing gravity, because there are no other plausible or realistic alternatives to explain why creatures that roamed this planet did so.

Now in case you're not familiar with this issue, the issue is that the strength for a muscle is the same in all life forms; the same muscle strength is relative throughout all the life forms. A gram of mouse muscle is equal in strength to a gram of elephant muscle. For a brontosaurs to lift it's head off the ground it would have had to have neck muscles twice as large as they did have. This isn't even addressing how it could pump blood above that level without the veins exploding, let alone lift it's head above it's own body.

These are hard facts proven by biologists which call in to question the existing paradigm of how the earth works and the entire bankrupted theory of continental drift. An idea that is itself relatively new having been the source of much debate when I was a child: Again, all knowledge is fluid. Maybe tomorrow these ideas can merit further thought, but they never will unless and until they too address the holes. Not addressing issues with theories is eluding, and addressing them with hodge podge stories constructed on the fly indicate fabrications which then it indicates obstruction and collusion. That's the way it would be seen in a criminal case; right?

The evidence refutes rather than supports the ideas presented in the thread and it does so in ways that are supported by our existing information about what does create matter, what effects gravity, how planets and stars are born. Nothing in the ideas in the thread address any of these issue and there has been no response or attempt to address any of these holes, which are also holes in the existing paradigm or officially approved version of planetary history: This is a powerful indictment against these ideas here and those of the existing paradigm.
__________________
 

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-12-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
500 years ago there were other visions of the world, in 500 years there will be others
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:31 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
It's an interesting and thought provoking concept.
I've already agreed with that; so I'm not wearing any hand cuffs.
I'm trying to take your's off is all.
I'm not going to waste more time than necessary on this but
I will offer you this much, and based on my own field of knowledge and experience.
It stuns me, as much as it did when I started 40 years ago,
that it is possible to have people who are so emotionally disconnected
that they can function as if other people are objects to be manipulated
and destroyed without any concern,

Born to kill? How to spot a psychopath

Quite popular thread is here

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickDick View Post
You do realise that a coin is flat, no?

@aljhoa
You can add all this bull to your view count.
Ain't bull because billions, instead of


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qibla_compass

need this


https://patentimages.storage.googlea...202-D00000.png

on the egg.


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Franco malgarini Franco malgarini is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,325
https://ia801508.us.archive.org/15/i...mocentrico.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:04 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
“It stuns me, as much as it did when I started 40 years ago,
that it is possible to have people who are so emotionally disconnected
that they can function as if other people are objects to be manipulated
and destroyed without any concern,”

Born to kill? How to spot a psychopath

Quite popular thread is here

Al
So after all that work, and it was work, and it is intended to help, and it came from people who whom taught me, who cared about other people, and so after all that;
that after attempting to guide you towards a rational way to logically deduct truth, and which if founded upon those methods used and accepted in law, you then respond
with this insult and smear.

You addressed not one thing in the entire post, nor the previous one, and now you insult me most offensively and without provocation of any kind that I can see.
Hardly good manners wouldn't ya think? Yet again, I'm the psychopath? No dude, I'm someone who understand the process and you don't. That isn't a case of
self inflated self worth, it's a matter of speciality, just like I appreciate the specialities of the majority of members here. I cannot contribute to most topics here
in the ways other can, but I can contribute meaningful material in some areas, and that's all I attempted to hand you.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be so vicious and vindictive instead of dealing with the issues, but then I'm not the psychopath, and maybe you should read
your own link to spotting a psychopath whilst looking in the mirror before you go round insinuating that anyone whom you see as taking an issue opposing your own are
ones, because ya know that's a personal fault in the way you have chosen to see others.

Am I misreading what you've intended because what I'm seeing a horrible insult designed to be as deeply cutting and vicious as possible, and I don't think anyone can
read what I've written and come away with that sense.

Good Lord....
__________________
 

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-12-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:27 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 140
Gambeir, you are correct about the distractions on this forum, and free energy in general has the same issues, someone does not want us to figure it out.
no idea if the people that distract are just excited about every new thing, or if they are getting payed to distract us.
people on this forum have already figured out a free energy device, and others say they have verified it,
Steele Braden Generator
so where did the interest go in that project ?
people ended up talking about other things and getting lost in ideas like flat earth... (if you have free energy, why would you care or even think about what shape the earth is ?)
I have almost entirely given up on this forum at this point, but still read it to make sure I don't miss things.
and I do lots of ignoring of the people that distract, only replied to this thread because I thought it was so amusing
I don't think the distraction issue will go away anytime soon even if it is pointed out.
there is a large document out there (can go find a link and what it is called if someone wants) that has details of almost every free energy device out there, and the few that actually work either have to much missing info as to how they work, or are listed under "doubtful devices"
even if someone starts mass producing and selling a working device, I would doubt the pointless distractions would end anytime soon.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
Gambeir, you are correct about the distractions on this forum, and free energy in general has the same issues, someone does not want us to figure it out.
no idea if the people that distract are just excited about every new thing, or if they are getting payed to distract us.
people on this forum have already figured out a free energy device, and others say they have verified it,
Steele Braden Generator
so where did the interest go in that project ?
people ended up talking about other things and getting lost in ideas like flat earth... (if you have free energy, why would you care or even think about what shape the earth is ?)
I have almost entirely given up on this forum at this point, but still read it to make sure I don't miss things.
and I do lots of ignoring of the people that distract, only replied to this thread because I thought it was so amusing
I don't think the distraction issue will go away anytime soon even if it is pointed out.
there is a large document out there (can go find a link and what it is called if someone wants) that has details of almost every free energy device out there, and the few that actually work either have to much missing info as to how they work, or are listed under "doubtful devices"
even if someone starts mass producing and selling a working device, I would doubt the pointless distractions would end anytime soon.
I'm getting the drift. Where are the mods? That last was a completely uncalled for: Savage and vicious without cause.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco malgarini View Post
500 years ago there were other visions of the world, in 500 years there will be others
Thank you Franco, and of course you're right, but that doesn't mean that those ideas will be any better or more accurate unless those future ideas, or this one here, can stand up to the application of destructive testing.

To be a valid theory it has to meet certain criteria. That's my point. That there is process applied to test a hypothesis, and it's only after that process appears to be successfully passed that there then can be said to exist a theory. Then that theory must be able to meet and prevail over challenges to it, and it has to do that through a process to be judged as a truth.

So while I enjoy this topic personally, I do see it as a distraction; it could hold value as of form of mental exercise. I believe that these ideas do not meet the criteria which is necessary to qualify as a theory, and hence a truth for the moment. What it does hold is a stimulation factor which I think can be useful just so long as it's recognized that it appears to be a clever fabrication, and unraveling the fabrication is where the main value lies. That idea is where I find the subject matter most instructional.

In retrospect, perhaps I could have forwarded the information in a less combative and more condensed way. Sorry if they came across that way. Writing when at odds with others is an art form and I'm not that great at it, but I keep trying. I appreciate what you have done and find it interesting.

Alright, well I've said my piece and then some. Thank you for not calling me a psychopath and self absorbed egotistical bombastic bastard, even if there is some truth to those allegations.
__________________
 

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-12-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
earth, links, moving

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers