Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE - PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!!

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference
PRE-REGISTER NOW!!!
http://energyscienceconference.com


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Renewable Energy Discussion on various alternative energy, renewable energy, & free energy technologies. Also any discussion about the environment, global warming, and other related topics are welcome here.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1201  
Old 11-21-2019, 03:43 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Pay close attention here. He tells us right here what's happening in the first few minutes. Example: "Loss of inertia = incoherency." Counterspace is coherent. Gravity is incoherent, and magnetism is coherency returning to counterspace. The earth has a coherent magnetic field because it rotates and because of the interactions with the moon and planets: Rocks orbiting Rocks. Now is any of this seeming to have connections which we can't quite put our finger on to the way the Alexey works?

VIDEO 103 UNCOVERING SECRETS OF MAGNETISM. Gravity does NOT exist. F+M vs. I+A. What!?


VIDEO 104 UNCOVERING SECRETS OF MAGNETISM. How genuine ANTI-GRAVITY works
"Gravity" more likely is ∆Psuperfluid
because the rotating "rocks" also have South and North "Poles".


Al
__________________
 

Last edited by aljhoa; 11-21-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #1202  
Old 11-22-2019, 02:21 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
I hate to use the term fluid because counterspace isn't energy, not as we think of energy in daily terms, I mean I know it is, but rather it's behavior is that of potential energy, a kinetic energy, like water and carried in a medium of some kind, and the best analogy seems to be a superfluid. Again, this is the same conclusion that the historical research seems to say was behind the push to create isotopes of helium, and in order to produce a form of superfluid which most closely behaved in the same ways.

So yes, I agree, because the evidence does say a hyperspatial fluid is what creates gravity, magnetism, and electricity, and that this fluid follows crystalline patterns, and that it is the arrangement of the crystals form which dictates the subsequent outcome, directionally and energetically, and that this fluid is best represented as a liquid crystal in the form of a tetrahedron.

Hyperspace must be a coherent and organized flow of this superfluid, but we are in a cloud of incoherent flows, creating a kind of shadow of this hyperspatial fluid, resulting from a dense plane of matter in the Milky Way Galaxy that perturbs the natural coherency of this fluid. So the analogy used is that we are living in a shadow of hyperspace because the shadow is made up of an incoherent flow of hyperspatial fluids, but hyperspaces is composed of coherent flows, and so our space is one filled with incoherent flows, and resulting from this superfluids interactions with matter. This is basically the way I'm reading Wheeler.

So there is this fluid all around us moving at a high hyperspeed velocity, but not organized, and it's nature is to move until it unites with hyperspace where it organizes. A magnet organizes this fluid, after which it's nature is to return to hyperspace, whatever the material is that makes up a magnetic line is what I assume to be this superfluid.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2019 at 03:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1203  
Old 11-23-2019, 01:16 AM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
I hate to use the term fluid because counterspace isn't energy, not as we think of energy in daily terms, I mean I know it is, but rather it's behavior is that of potential energy, a kinetic energy, like water and carried in a medium of some kind, and the best analogy seems to be a superfluid. Again, this is the same conclusion that the historical research seems to say was behind the push to create isotopes of helium, and in order to produce a form of superfluid which most closely behaved in the same ways.

So yes, I agree, because the evidence does say a hyperspatial fluid is what creates gravity, magnetism, and electricity, and that this fluid follows crystalline patterns, and that it is the arrangement of the crystals form which dictates the subsequent outcome, directionally and energetically, and that this fluid is best represented as a liquid crystal in the form of a tetrahedron.

Hyperspace must be a coherent and organized flow of this superfluid, but we are in a cloud of incoherent flows, creating a kind of shadow of this hyperspatial fluid, resulting from a dense plane of matter in the Milky Way Galaxy that perturbs the natural coherency of this fluid. So the analogy used is that we are living in a shadow of hyperspace because the shadow is made up of an incoherent flow of hyperspatial fluids, but hyperspaces is composed of cohorent flows, and so our space is one filled with incoherent flows, and resulting from this superfluids interactions with matter. This is basically the way I'm reading Wheeler.

So there is this fluid all around us moving a high velocity but not organized, and it's nature is to move until it unites with hyperspace where it organizes. A magnet organizes this fluid, after which it's nature is to return to hyperspace, whatever the material is that makes up a magnetic line is what I assume to be this superfluid.
"There is no possible way that someone with my education and intellect can figure out the operating fundamentals"
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1204  
Old 11-25-2019, 03:03 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Has anyone really taken the time to read through this patent with a fine tooth comb?

Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."
Reply With Quote
  #1205  
Old 11-25-2019, 03:23 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
"There is no possible way that someone with my education and intellect can figure out the operating fundamentals"
Thanks but I only think I understand because of what others have said and written.

This is my generalized visual about the nature of incoherent counterspace, which is the space we live in, and which is is a hyperspatial medium whose disarray is induced by matter. This incoherency of the hyperspatial field is most likely because of our location in the Milky Way Galaxy along with most other matter, whereby the exiting hyperspatial medium is continually exiting all matter independently, creating an incoherent hyperspatial counterspace field, and which also results in our preception of space as distance, whereas if this medium were organized then space/distance would vanish.

So we are not living in a shadow land of quasi-crystal's cast off by a higher dimension, not in my opinion, but are instead in the same as hyperspatial medium only one which disorganized, and if there is such a thing as an organized dielectrical counterspace, which I'm not even sure could be described as another dimension, because the only apparent difference is the nature of this medium's flow. In our space the liquid crystalline medium is in disarray and incoherently flowing, coming from all directions at once, and that this is probably the same situation everywhere, however it is evidently possible to organize this hyperspatial fluid so that there is a directional flow pattern, one which is evidently self induced, and when that happens distance is voided. What we would call teleportation is the end result.

What we are really talking about is simply a medium of inertial energy with a hyper~velocity and which permeates the Universe and which may exist in some structured form elsewhere in Universe. We simply don't know but I bet Boeing knows.

__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 11-25-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1206  
Old 11-26-2019, 03:07 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Has anyone really taken the time to read through this patent with a fine tooth comb?

Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en
I did read that one, read all of them by that guy.
thought about them quite a bit. learned something from them.
it really is in line with the others he wrote,
and if you put them in order of time they were filed, you can see he is learning and updating the designs.
the real thing he seems to be sharing is what he calls a macroscopic quantum effect (large scale quantum), and I saw this in my own tests. it is an entirely new section of physics.
and how he tells it all is just how a well trained physicists would tell it.
the implications here are that large things with magnetic and electric fields like planets, suns, galaxies, etc... all act as a quantum thing to large scale things.
this means that things we see as electrons may be much more complex than we think, also means that large scale things might see something like the earth as an electron...
so the trick to flying around and making free power is to simulate these things, and he tells how.
when you look at how he dose it, it is a bit of chaos, and fields interact at crossing points in a way that works,
things like the MAGVID appear to make the fields directly.
but the neat thing is that it all matches and makes sense.
I know you define dimensions another way, but for a moment look at some other definition of dimensions.
you can count the 12 dimensions that wilbert smith tells of and then if you get to the 13th, you are back at the first one... but what he did not say is that you are at a larger scale first one... and here is the magic of it all.
do you get what I am saying ? or should I try again ? I get that it is a messy topic with no words that actually really apply
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1207  
Old 11-27-2019, 02:41 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Has anyone really taken the time to read through this patent with a fine tooth comb?

Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en
UFO Tech Deconstruction


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1208  
Old 11-28-2019, 02:19 AM
phoneboy phoneboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Has anyone really taken the time to read through this patent with a fine tooth comb?

Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en
Interesting patent, seems like this is the blaze labs experiment 10 with a self contained generator and a piezio-electric embedded sphere instead of a disc. A nice small but powerful solar wind shield. I remember after reading about the blaze labs experiment how that methodology could be used to a make a self propelled utron. Thinking about it again, still think it still could be relative to the arv, but you would need counter rotating discs.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1209  
Old 11-28-2019, 06:07 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneboy View Post
Interesting patent, seems like this is the blaze labs experiment 10 with a self contained generator and a piezio-electric embedded sphere instead of a disc. A nice small but powerful solar wind shield. I remember after reading about the blaze labs experiment how that methodology could be used to a make a self propelled utron. Thinking about it again, still think it still could be relative to the arv, but you would need counter rotating discs.
he did that in the newest design
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10322827B2/en
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1210  
Old 12-01-2019, 11:24 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,172
Found on the dark web

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/5d0c9585b570e7a28e25cdd248e84385636b97bf8305a1f74b cb2ab139b583b4.jpg

How to Build a Spaceship

This post is not to pontificate on why we’re being kept in the dark, why disclosure of this information is occurring now, or any religious/philosophical implications. It is simply to inform folks of the facts.

Please clear your mind of rockets and space shuttles. What were talking about is a completely different set of technological advances.

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/5c...3bf75cd30a.pdf

What we’re talking about is something called a

Hybrid Aerospace-Underwater Craft, (HUAC pronounced “Hawk”)

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...&ICID=ref_fark

First you need anti-gravity. We have that now, (in case you missed it) It’s called the.

High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator

Handily, this device provides for the function of both lift and propulsion, but not requiring aerodynamics and thrust old technology like, let’s say and airplane.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US...Salvatore+Pais

Now, the above-mentioned tech creates its own (localized) gravity. This provides for speed and maneuverability with 0 g-force. However, these capabilities require shielding…

Electromagnetic Field Generator and method to generate an Electromagnetic Field (EFG)

The electromagnetic field generator includes a shell, an electrostatic generator, a power plant, a thermoelectric generator, and an electric motor. The shell has embedded polycrystalline ferroelectric ceramic material which is polarized such that the ceramic material exhibits strong Piezoelectric Effect properties thus inducing high frequency vibrations. The shell may be further doped with radioactive elements which under high frequency vibrations induce gamma ray emission. The electrostatic generator is for charging up the shell and is disposed within the shell. The power plant is to generate thermal power and is disposed within the sphere. The thermoelectric generator is to convert the thermal power generated by the power plant to electrical energy. The electric motor powered by the electrical energy generated by the thermoelectric generator, and supplies input voltage such that the shell spins at high angular speeds, vibrates at high frequencies, and generates an electromagnetic field.

Sorry for the copy paste above. I’m just not sure my layman explanation would be accurate. “Shields up Captain”

https://patents.google.com/patent/US...Salvatore+Pais

Obviously, its going to take more than a nine-volt battery to power this baby.

Fortunately, we have some new Tech here as well. Posting the next part probably won’t make the energy companies very happy and might enrage the populous as to why we’re still burning fuel for energy, but here it is.

The Plasma Compression Fusion Device

The US Navy has authorized the publication of a patent for a nuclear fusion reactor that can both generate enormous quantities of power and yet be small enough to be fitted on mobile platforms.

It is claimed in the patent application that this plasma compression fusion device is capable of producing power in the gigawatt (1 billion watts) to terawatt (1 trillion watts) range and above with input power only in the kilowatt (1,000 watts) to megawatt (1,000,000 watts) range.

By comparison, America’s largest nuclear power plant, the Palo Verde nuclear power plant in Arizona, generates around 4,000 megawatts (4 gigawatts), and the A1B nuclear reactors designed for the Navy’s Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carriers generate around 700 megawatts.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US...Salvatore+Pais)

Note: this patent is still pending

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...fusion-reactor

We got the Tech, we got the power source, now we just need to store this massive amount of power. Well guess what. (this tech is so advanced; spell check doesn’t accept it…BUR!)

Piezoelectricity-induced Room Temperature Superconductor

This “room temperature superconductor” is what would ultimately store the electrical power produced by the nuclear fusion reactor. The superconductor would also enable the HAUC and other mobile platforms to operate for extended periods if the nuclear fusion reactor went offline, and a back-up power supply had to be used.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US...Salvatore+Pais

Check the links for moar info.

Implications of this Tech goes far beyond building a spaceship, but the spaceship encapsulates the info into an easily deliverable package. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Consolidated patents above and more here.

https://patents.google.com/?inventor...r:(Salvatore+P
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-01-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1211  
Old 12-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Ya, Thanks...I can't decide if they are now panicking and trying to keep the high ground for themselves by pretending that this is new's to them with the release of these patents, or whether the entire sudden flood (slightly super supicious) is a mixed bag for mind controlling hoaxing which helps keep real understanding in the bag. I mean you have to realize by now that with the completely transparent manipulations of mass media, of the net, and so on that obviously any education relating to anything around this topic is going to be monitored and manipulated, so very likely we have look at these patents with an idea that they might or might not work as described. In other words, the device might work but not for the stated reasons, or it might be that in some instances the concepts forwarded are being forwarded using conventional explanations with the idea to misguide.


Gravity is just incoherent magnetism. So the issue is how then to re-create an incoherent magnetic cloud sufficiently dense enough that you've formed a gravitational bubble; right? Now ask me again: Why are all the UFO Photo's blurry? Maybe Bugsfly understood this long before I did, but that is what I see in the Bugsfly grinder concept and in the ARV design and something similar in the Alexey could be going on.

A picture is emerging about the reality of what is gravity and how to re-create it. I see most all of these patents as somewhat suspect. There's only logic in them which is based on Einsteinian Concepts and so called effects of various types, but as to a rational and coherent understanding being communicated is not visible in my eye's. Only by understanding Wheeler can I see what makes logical sense. Otherwise I see a lot of mumbo jumbo witch doctor physics. Not to say it doesn't make sense because that's the really disturbing part, and that is how they can make some of this sound completely rational and logical, but ultimately you have to measure it against Wheeler's teaching. I mean what is super conduction really? Is the Meissner effect really the expulsion of a magnetic field?

In my mind you have to make sense of this whole business about spinning magnetic fields, inducing fluxing piezoelectric materials to vibrate at ubber high frequencies, ultrasonics, ect, and to makes sense of the real reasons for employing these things has to have some immediate logical link to the notion of what causes gravity, and I think it's quite clear that in this area the most logical and rational explanation is Ken Wheelers. I do not see where the use of these materials in the manner employed should cause space time to bend inwards. To me it seems pretty clear that the Einsteinian version of reality was based on the real understanding but perverted specifically for maintaining the illusion under a pretext of national security.

Further, the notion that a surrounding ether is the cause of gravity seems validated by the use of preferred materials such as PZT in present patents involving this topic? So ya know, the official versions, the patented explanations are one thing, but that's only the beginning of seeing whether it makes sense because their explanations and the reason these patents are accepted are based on the former bankrupt notion that gravity is cause by dirt bending space time inwards, which is sort of like saying the Earth's core is giant round iron magnetic ball. A highly dubious concept but one which suffices for a grade school student.

In simple terms, since we are able to create a magnetic field with assorted means, then to create an artificial gravity field we need to grind the field back to an incoherent mass: The ARV is now beginning to appear to a space voyaging coffee grinder.

Pretty sure that was what Bugsfly was trying to show but I wasn't there.
Is this what you were thinking Bugsfly? Just curious.

Somehow this is what the Late Joe Parr was doing~!!!
Look again at the Tesla Saucer with the twin opposed pyramids.


Refer to Joe Parr's notes. He says that for the pyramid concept to pinch off (become engulfed in a protective orb which shielded it from both gravity and cosmic rays including gamma rays) that it needed to have a nuclear isotope. This makes sense to me now, at least given the time period when he was involved in doing this research.

Notice how similar this sounds to the electromagnetic field generator where enhancement for the PZT materials calls out for either cobalt or Iron 57
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en

It wasn't clear before but the whole point of high frequency and high energy (radio isotopes for example) is specifically to facilitate as fast a fluxing between the magnetic polar opposites; or grinding/crunching of a coherent magnetic field because in Joe Parr's work the magnets are coherent dielectric material. To have gravity you have to have an "Incoherent Dielectric Field"
Sometimes I think we are all just a bunch of stupid clones. Honestly....Lol~

I might be wrong about this but the concept is simple enough, I'm afraid I just couldn't see it previously, but it seems that the ARV, the Alexy, The Joe Parr Pyramid motor setup were, in one form or other, grinding the "Coherent Magnetic back to Incoherent" and which was then possibly acting like super charging dielectric cloud surrounding the vehicle and space around it, and which logically should of be going directly back into the immediate mass that was creating the dense incoherent dielectric cloud, which leads then to a mass developing it's own gravity.


Joe Parr/Dr. John DeSalvo
Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association

If you look at what is recorded on Joe Parr's experimental work, the pyramids which rotate through opposing magnets alternate in a push pull arrangement, which is a magnetic alternating field like a pair of shears chopping the field up. which is in the drawings in this link.
New Page 1


New Page 1
New Page 1
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2019 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1212  
Old 12-02-2019, 04:24 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post


Refer to Joe Parr's notes. He says that for the pyramid concept to pinch off (become engulfed in a protective orb which shielded it from both gravity and cosmic rays including gamma rays) that it needed to have a nuclear isotope. This makes sense to me now, at least given the time period when he was involved in doing this research.

Notice how similar this sounds to the electromagnetic field generator where enhancement for the PZT materials calls out for either cobalt or Iron 57
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en

It wasn't clear before but the whole point of high frequency and high energy (radio isotopes for example) is specifically to facilitate as fast a fluxing between the magnetic polar opposites; or grinding/crunching of a coherent magnetic field because in Joe Parr's work the magnets are coherent dielectric material. To have gravity you have to have an "Incoherent Dielectric Field"
Sometimes I think we are all just a bunch of stupid clones. Honestly....Lol~
Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51's Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1213  
Old 12-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Well I've never believed in element 115 anyways; like who could possibly validate it exists given the amount of time it supposedly exists? I've never felt like Lazar was a liar either. I've always felt he was telling the truth as he knew it, and that can mean a lot of things, given the technology and expertise with mind control, implanted memories, ect, ect.

Anyone who thinks that we aren't all vulnerable to abduction and reprogramming is mistaken. Not saying that is what happened to Bob but there is no doubt that he was told a line of BS, and everything he was told about what he was allowed to see, which formed what he thinks he knows, was almost certainly pure bull crap.

It does make sense that some intelligent person, take your pick of the Huntsville Rocket team for example, could have conceived of a way to use a radioactive isotope layered such that it produced the desired results. Assuming of course that my conjecture is halfway correct about the manner in which a coherent dielectric field (magnetism) is then re-constituted back to an incoherent state. I mean this element 115 business has a sort of stench to it but also a sense of logic.

Now of course creating an incoherent dielectric field around an object would have to have some purpose because unless that energy is directed then the immediate effect would seem most liekly to simply make the manufacturing mass of that dielectric cloud nothing but an extremely heavy mass, or to do something like Joe Parr said happens when the pyramid begins to become translucent and opaque and begins acting like a force field.

I think however that what you want to do with this reconstituted incoherent dielectric cloud is what Ken Wheeler said, and that's to create a point in space where this dielectric cloud you''re making is going to desperately want to take up residence in: In other words, you've got to generate a point in space for a false mass. This need not be a non-physical point.

McMinnville UFO photographs, and many other early UFO photo's show an antenna like mast above the saucer, much like a periscope, and obviously this would be a point above the vehicle where the incoherent dielectric field would move towards, if there were say a magnet or other attractive collector attached at the top of the mast, and thus creating a false center of mass at point 2 above the center of mass of point 1 which created the dielectric cloud.

Anyways, I think Bob will be vindicated in the end, and hopefully while he's still alive, but people have to have brains enough to realize that he was probably monkeyed with a whole lot and possibly his entire experience was by design with nothing left to chance, because the one thing we do know about human beings is that some are more suited to be hypnotized. One only has to watch Derren Brown to see him in action to realize how serious this all actually can be. For these and other reasons I'm inclined to give Mr. Lazar credit for what he has said and to forgive anything until he's proven to be some other character, which I really just don't think he is for a variety of reasons. Anyways my thoughts on him for what it's worth.


So who knows if this element 115 BS is remotely related to the ideas I'm forwarding but I can understand the concept of how an element might work that created "quote" it's own gravity, now, whereas before to simply say it makes it own gravity doesn't help a whole hell of a lot, but if you say well it actually works in the reverse of a ...cough...magnet....hint..hint... well so then if you have that and a magnet, and if you then understand the Wheeler Cosmology it all suddenly has a whole lot of sense about it.

Anyways...we can't worry about too much because we are all on borrowed time, and while it's fun to play the fool we should also try to advance the human endeavor without worry of being compensated for our individual efforts so that our species, as weak and stupid as it is, does not live in vain and vanish back into the cosmos without having once ventured beyond it's natural walls.


Macbeth
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.

(Shakespeare)

Ozymandias
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”
(Shelley)
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-02-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1214  
Old 12-04-2019, 04:52 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
So who knows if this element 115 BS is remotely related to the ideas I'm forwarding but I can understand the concept of how an element might work that created "quote" it's own gravity, now, whereas before to simply say it makes it own gravity doesn't help a whole hell of a lot, but if you say well it actually works in the reverse of a ...cough...magnet....hint..hint... well so then if you have that and a magnet, and if you then understand the Wheeler Cosmology it all suddenly has a whole lot of sense about it.

Anyways...we can't worry about too much because we are all on borrowed time, and while it's fun to play the fool we should also try to advance the human endeavor without worry of being compensated for our individual efforts so that our species, as weak and stupid as it is, does not live in vain and vanish back into the cosmos without having once ventured beyond it's natural walls.
Cloud chamber


At relative speed of 550(mi/sec) is any "115 BS" element radioactive?


Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1215  
Old 12-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by aljhoa View Post
Cloud chamber


At relative speed of 550(mi/sec) is any "115 BS" element radioactive?


Al
BS because they had told Bob that "element 115" created gravity, and they did this at a time when element 115 wasn't in existence, had not been created, and so how could they know enough to be able make such a claim, not just because it hadn't been created in any form but also because Element 115 is so short lived.

So it would have had to have been something else based on what we know today about element 115, or the infamous "they" had created the material themselves. So they told Lazar that an element 115 created gravity at a time when we ourselves had none and didn't know how to make it, and also when no one understood what gravity was; despite the pretense that Einsteins physics supposedly explained gravity?

To me right now, this story of element 115 doesn't make any sense by itself, unless perhaps element 115 might be manufactured as a byproduct somehow and was being mistaken for something ele, but as is typical of butthole inc, they told him element 115 made gravity. Maybe that's what they thought then, but over all I cannot see the logic because of the life span of element 115. This is assuming the claim that element 115 has been created is a truth.

Definition of radioactivity. : the property possessed by some elements (such as uranium) or isotopes (such as carbon 14) of spontaneously emitting energetic particles (such as electrons or alpha particles) by the disintegration of their atomic nuclei also : the rays emitted.

"The rays emitted"

All I can think right now is that if there is validity to the element 115 contrivance then maybe it's related to it as a byproduct.
I cannot see how this explanation that he was told as being logical but I'm not a nuclear nut case either but some live here I'm sure.
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-04-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1216  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
A ray does not mean, nor was ever intended to imply a stream of particles, but as a descriptor on #2D space as a point is to the end of a line. Ignorance of descriptive geometry has concluded that a point is a particle, when it could be the point of a ray a billion miles long and you could instead be standing in the intersection of ray and look either way180 degrees apart and still see only two points, never seeing that you're observing the centerline of a ray.

What we do know is that when a rotating force has an exterior force applied a resultant reflex vectored force is the subsequent response by the original rotating force. Such that any imagined particle could instead be a point on a ray.

I'm just not too sure we can actually trust the ideas which have preceded us.


FALSE! �� New 'FIFTH FORCE' discovery. ATOMISM AT WORK!

@4:50 graviton particles
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-05-2019 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1217  
Old 12-05-2019, 02:22 AM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 506
something else to keep in mind,
just because element 115 was created in a lab by current science, it does not mean that it is even the same isotope of a 115 created by some other civilization.
there could easily be stable isotopes that we don't yet know of.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1218  
Old 12-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase0 View Post
something else to keep in mind,
just because element 115 was created in a lab by current science, it does not mean that it is even the same isotope of a 115 created by some other civilization.
there could easily be stable isotopes that we don't yet know of.

That's a possibility. If it is possible it will be done. The question remains in my mind is why would it create a gravitational field? To accomplish that it would have to meet the criteria laid out by Ken Wheeler on how to modify gravity. As an example it would have to be capable of changing the surrounding medium.

To be completely honest, I'm skeptical that element 115 has been created at all, and I think it's a lie that cannot be verified. I don't know a lot about it but like so many other claims there is no apparent way to validate it. I'd say it's existence is unproven. I simply do not trust these claims where validation is lacking by a quantity of independent sources.

Regardless of whether it actually can be created I just have the idea that the whole thing was a lie they planted on him to try make him look like fool. Imagining that it would never be created or something similar and while knowing full well the means to create a locally modified medium lays in another technique.

So maybe the physicists can say that the element could modify the local medium, and maybe they know that and told him that so that for the next 100 years people would waste their time trying to create a stable version of something they already know cannot be made stable. That's about what I'd expect out of the people that suckered him, because I feel that he was targeted and suckered in to play this role, and God only knows if they managed to get inside his head as well. It's hardly a wonder to me that he doesn't want to talk to anyone any more about this. I'm glad he has but I'm not surprised he left the radar for a long time.

Anyways, how would element 115 work to create gravity and here there is no explanation whatever. To meet Einstein's view this material would have to be capable of bending space-time. I'd like to see that one explained with a lump of mineral.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moscovium

So to me saying that element 115 creates it's own gravity is a hoax, a lie, or a distortion of what really is happening.

Now to return to radioactive materials in Joe Parr's pyramids, and what Joe Parr said was that a radioactive material was necessary to create a pinch off where the pyramid would be engulfed in an orb, and which he said that this orb shielded it from all known energies, including gamma rays and gravity.

The problem is we don't have Joe to question on this topic. I don't know if he was talking about using a radioactive material applied to the inner rings of his #3D pyramid or elsewhere on his centrifuge set up that used #2D pyramid shapes.

I'm assuming that he was likely referring to using it on the round ring arrangements he placed inside his copper tube pyramids. Reasoning that these rings formed orbitals planes which if excited by some means, and here I'm assuming the use of a radioactive substance would be applied to the round rings inside the pyramid, but possibly to include the frames as well, and that material would induce a fast cycling electromagnetic ray through the radioactive material, leading to this pinching off he talks about.

Now according to city collegiate rays consist of particles, fast moving electrons, and are electromagnetic radiations. This implies that a radioactive substance should work as natural particle accelerators.
RADIOACTIVITY-RADIOACTIVE RAYS-ALPHA RAYS-BETA RAYS-GAMMA RAYS-PROPERTIES OF RADIOACTIVE RAYS

Joe Parr mentions that using a radioactive material was a requirement for his pyramid system to create this force field which shielded it from all know forms of energy including gravity.
Joe Parr
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-06-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1219  
Old 12-07-2019, 03:20 PM
aljhoa aljhoa is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Now according to city collegiate rays consist of particles, fast moving electrons, and are electromagnetic radiations. This implies that a radioactive substance should work as natural particle accelerators.
RADIOACTIVITY-RADIOACTIVE RAYS-ALPHA RAYS-BETA RAYS-GAMMA RAYS-PROPERTIES OF RADIOACTIVE RAYS
All the elements having atomic number greater than 82 emit invisible radiation all the time. The phenomenon of emission of these powerful rays is called "Natural Radioactivity" and the element that emits such rays is called "Radio Active Elements".
TYPES OF RADIO ACTIVE RAYS

There are three types of radioactive rays:
a-Rays
b-RAYS
g-RAYS


Photo-transmutation Neutralizes Radioactive Elements

Radioactivity Neutralization with Paul Brown’s Gamma Ray Method


What are "contrails" in a Cloud Chamber?

Al
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1220  
Old 12-07-2019, 06:37 PM
spacecase0's Avatar
spacecase0 spacecase0 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeir View Post
Anyways, how would element 115 work to create gravity and here there is no explanation whatever. To meet Einstein's view this material would have to be capable of bending space-time. I'd like to see that one explained with a lump of mineral.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moscovium

So to me saying that element 115 creates it's own gravity is a hoax, a lie, or a distortion of what really is happening.
I am not saying that 115 is not some wild goose chase
for all we know, it could easily be "discovered alien element #115" and nothing to do with the element with the atomic number of 115

every element creates gravity, that is how it works.
seems wrong to think that something might have some crystal structure that makes this effect larger than normal under some conditions is not possible. After all, things like iron conduct magnetism better than other things, metals conduct electricity, etc...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #1221  
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Gambeir's Avatar
Gambeir Gambeir is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Peoples republic of Washington
Posts: 1,024
Thanks, a very interesting bit of information just judging by skimming over it, but until I find the time to really read it I cannot hope to see the connection you keep trying to show me. Can you be more descriptive/pointed?

http://www.padrak.com/vesperman/Radi...ys_3.19.14.pdf

At this point all I can say is that I've suspected radioactive emissions are hyper-spacial in nature, and that minerals which emit so-called radio active emissions are natural conduits in the same way that a lode stone is a natural magnet: That is to say, that the geometry of the crystalline lattice of a specific mineral, when properly aligned in the same way as is required by a magnet, enables or facilitates a linear connection to hyper-spatial energies, and that the specific ray emitted is a product of the minerals ability to facilitate the free transmission of hyper-spatial energy: A rock is not just a rock but a type of prism when viewed in that light.

That said, I jotted down some notes to myself the other night condensing what seem like key enabling concepts and some of which may be related to the information in the PDF.

We now know that gravity is the product of a magneto-electric inductive process caused by an invisible and largely undetectable hyper-spatial dielectric energy field. This energy field is said to be hyper-spatial because the velocity of the dielectric hyperspace is on the order of 10 billion times our local light speed: Light being a product of rate of induction, and that any material moving at those velocities are beyond our range of conventional detection and are invisible unless condensed in to a coherent form of energy as represented by magnetism and radioactive rays, and at which point the hyper-velocity nature of an un-realized energetic medium is what produces a holographic like context of the magnetic field which is made visible through the use of a ferrocell where it's true #3D geometry can be seen, and that this same energy in an incoherent form is all around us at all times in every place.

We know that this hyper-spatial energy is incoherent in nature, but that it can be formed into coherent energy, either as magnetism and or electricity, and that coherent forms of other hyper-spatial energy are known as radioactive rays. * One may note the nature of methods used in so-called refinement of these hyper-spatial minerals and how those methods are related to gravity/magnetism; further validating Ken Wheeler and also showing a covert occult science was actually in use for the refinement process.

We know that a dielectric can become magnetic when either it passes over a magnetic field or a magnetic field passes over it. We can deduce from this effect that a dielectric material may be seen as a conductor of the hyper-spatial dielectric field: A magnet moving across the surface of a charged dielectric polarizes the electric field, and thus it would seem that the passing magnetic field assimilates the electric charge back into it's original state as non-stressed dielectric medium and which is a magnetic field, and that if that hypothesis is correct then a magneto-electric driver is the apparent outcome. Until we better understand what conditions produced Joe Parr's force field effect we are left with Ken Wheelers' maxim: That there can be only two types of anti-gravity; repulsine and false mass (mutual mass attraction).
__________________
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Last edited by Gambeir; Today at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vehicle, drawing, provided, thought, technical, forum, began, assumptions, mccandish, reproduction, acquired, alien, mark, post, deductions, deduce, process, long, labored, attempting, years, war, form, global, concepts

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

Choose your voluntary subscription

For one-time donations, please use the below button.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers